Speaker 1: What's up, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Buco Territory, presented to you by the Foul Territory Network. I'm Nolah Hyle's joining me as always is my good pal Platinum Key aka Mark.
Speaker 1: Josh.
Speaker 2: Harrison's also on the show doing a little traveling, so he just recorded his weekly segment Jay hay Now, which you'll see later in the show. But the focus of today's episode is going to be on Paul Skins. The Pirates took two four from the Phillies this week.
Speaker 1: I'd call that a pretty.
Speaker 2: Good split considering how well the Phillies are playing.
Speaker 1: They remain at five hundred.
Speaker 2: But I think the big takeaway, aside from mes Merlin Valdez just continuing to absolutely rake.
Speaker 1: Is Paul Skins. Paul Skins and I feel like we've said this a few times.
Speaker 2: This year, Mark had his worst start of his career, and this one was far and away. It might be the worst start he's ever had. I mean, I remember looking back through the LSU game logs when he was a prospect.
Speaker 1: I didn't go deep into the Air Force.
Speaker 2: Time when he was a pitcher, but it's I think probably his worst outing since he's been a full time pitcher.
Speaker 1: The Phillies have given him problems. The Pirates have now lost.
Speaker 2: Nine straight with Schemes on the mound, and over those nine games, he has a five thirty six turn run average. So Mark, we're recording this on Thursday evening around nine AM. I sat down in my living room at my coffee table and just probably just like dedicated the entire day to kind of breaking this all down to write story which is now live at the Post Gazette's website. You can read a post ash Gazette dot com or check it out in the Sunday paper, which is its scheduled print date.
Speaker 1: Giving my thoughts as to.
Speaker 2: Why I think Paul Skins hasn't looked like Paul Schemes because we're at a point now where he just doesn't.
Speaker 1: Look like himself.
Speaker 2: He doesn't look like himself in the box score, he doesn't look like himself on the mound. Sometimes it hasn't always been as bad as the numbers indicate, but it just still hasn't been good, and it hasn't been good for a long time. So we're gonna break this show up into two segments, really because the third is.
Speaker 1: Josh as Jay Hay.
Speaker 2: Now, the first is who is to blame for Paul Skins not pitching well? And that's just gonna focus on the the other factors at hand. The second segment is titled man in the Mirror, and we're gonna talk about what falls on Paul Skins's shoulders, what he's done wrong to get to where this is gone. And it should be an interesting conversation, Mark, So I'll just dive right into it, and then I just want to hear your feedback on some stuff.
Speaker 1: So on the who is to blame? Some of the metrics that.
Speaker 2: Stand out to me when looking at Paul Skeen's AS numbers are he has very similar numbers in a lot of categories compared to last year, like expected era, expected batting average, chase percentage, his his K percentage of walk rate are better than last year.
Speaker 1: The one big drop.
Speaker 2: Off that I notice is left on base percentage. That's the one that I really noticed that there was actually two. It's home runs per nine innings and left on base percentage. But I want to start here with left on base percentage. Last year, Paul Skeens had the fifth best left on base percentage in Major League Baseball, it was eighty two point four percent, so only less than eighteen percent of the time a runner got on base against Paul Skins.
Speaker 1: They came around in scored.
Speaker 2: This year it's down to sixty five point eight percent, so close to thirty six close to thirty five percent of the time if you get on base, so more than one third of the time you get on basement against Paul Skins.
Speaker 1: You're scoring a run.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's not good.
Speaker 2: And there are many things that Paul Skins does well when he's at his best, but I think among the best of them is his ability to dance.
Speaker 1: Out of trouble. The way he can magically get out of a jam.
Speaker 2: Bass is loaded, one out, he's gonna get that ground ball, double play, he's gonna induce some soft contact, he'll make you pop up to the infield, or he might just strike out the side. But Paul Skins very rarely when he puts himself into trouble does he get punished by it. He's getting punished a lot by it. So that stuck out to me. Another metric that stuck out to me is there's.
Speaker 1: A gnatin here that's just flying right in my eye.
Speaker 2: Is his clutch metric, which is on Fangrafts, which essentially measures your ability to pitch well in high leverage situations. Last year, Paul Skeens had an zero point five to three clutch metric, which was tenth best in baseball.
Speaker 1: Right now he's at n negative zero point.
Speaker 2: Six, which is fifty fourth best out of the sixty two qualified pitchers in Major League Baseball.
Speaker 1: So he's among the worst.
Speaker 2: Now you can make the argument that he's not making the pitches that are necessary to get out of these jams, and I would agree with you to a certain extent, right, But then when you also look, I mean, he's not giving up a lot of free passes, his walk grade is lower, he's his batting average against, and they're opposing hitters are hitting two to eight against him as opposed to one to ninety nine last year, So that's not a big difference. So it just seems like anytime anyone gets on, they're scoring.
Speaker 1: So why is that?
Speaker 2: And I think that's easily connected to the defense, which has been the big calling card for pretty much all of the Skeens defenders, including the other guy on this screen.
Speaker 1: The defense has not been good enough.
Speaker 2: Per Baseball Savant, the Pirates defense has a negative five fielded run value when Paul Skeens pitches, which is the worst for any starting pitcher in the National League and third worst in Major League Baseball. So when you're looking at these numbers and saying, okay, well, why is his left on base percentage so much worse?
Speaker 1: Why is this clutch factor so much worse?
Speaker 2: Perhaps Paul Skeens is getting the ground balls or the fly balls if you remember Opening Day, that should get him out of these jams. But this year's defense isn't finishing the job. I think that that's a very easy connection to make.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Can weigh in on that a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's been really disappointing because I feel like the defensive miscues behind Paul Skeens haven't just been like happening often, but they've been happening at seemingly the worst possible time multiple times, where it's like two outs. It's often happening when there's base runners on. We just saw it Wednesday where Nicknzales tried to throw a ball home, ended up pegging the runner and two runs scored inta one. Yeah, that's partially on Paul Skeens not let those base runners get on base. But at the same time, those were outs for him in his previous two seasons where defense was better, especially at third base, And so yeah, I mean I want to we'll get into it more. I don't think it's all just on the defense, but they've done him no favors have quite a few times cost him twenty some pitches at times where he just has to keep going deeper into the outings. And yeah, it's definitely a factor. I just want to hear more about what you got, what else you got.
Speaker 2: So in addition to the fielding, I think the other thing to blame is coaching. At the end of last season, Austar Marine, the Pirates' pitching coach, was obviously let go and it surprised a lot of people. The Post is Att reported around the time of this decision that something that influenced the Pirates to make this change was player feedback.
Speaker 1: There was a group of players within the.
Speaker 2: Active roster on the active roster that expressed to management that, hey, we know the pitching group's good, we think we can be better, and in order to get to that next level, we think a new new voice needs to come in.
Speaker 1: Paul Skins, as I reported in my story, was a part.
Speaker 2: Of this group, and you know he, along with his teammates, got what they wanted. They got Bill Murphy and so far, Mark listeners, it's very difficult to point out how Bill.
Speaker 1: Murphy has made Paul Skins better.
Speaker 2: Now, before I go any further, and I wrote this, I want to express that when you evaluate coaching at this level of sports, it can be quite difficult to quantify explicitly how much better or worse a coach makes an individual player.
Speaker 1: But when you look at the overall body of work for.
Speaker 2: The pitching staff, and I've said this on the show before, it's very difficult to find starting pitchers who are better this year than they were last year. I think there's like two Carmen Majenski in braxtonn Ashcraft, and one of those two guys isn't even a starter anymore so. And I think my bigger takeaway on this coaching element of it all is it seems like Paul is getting in himself into trouble in areas where he's never got himself into trouble before. It seems like his pitch mix is kind of all over the place, and that he doesn't really have a secondary pitch to lean on right now. Thespeed, yes, it's got like a negative two run value, I believe, and the command is off and obviously, like people like Pitching Ninja have pointed out some mechanical flaws, potentially, these are things that you identify through a pitching coach. And I'm not saying that Bill Murphy hasn't pointed these things out.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they talk about.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure there are a whole bunch of plans the Pirates have to help Paul. I'm sure it's film study, it's analytics, it's biometrical data to see how he's like healing between starts.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's some you know, mental health stuff like it, maybe.
Speaker 2: Like they're having him go through different mental exercises to kind of go through his breath or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's so much that goes into prepping for a major league starting pitcher, and I don't doubt that the Pirates current pitching group is working with schemes and trying to provide support. But it's really hard not to connect how he never went through a stretch like this in the two years Oscar Marine was his pitching coach. And I don't know how much Oscar Marine helped him or did didn't help him, but the evidence suggests that whatever was going on under Marine, and even if it was the freedom for Paul to work independently with other pitching coaches, something is different and he's not getting the help because there are things that Paul Skeens is doing wrong or just not going well for Paul Skins that are well within his control and they're not being fixed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that you really need to a pitching coach in this situation, if you're Paul Skins, like you need to be able to trust, to rely on and have confidence in the guy that's helping you here get through this rough stretch, because Paul Skeins has never had anything like this happened in his pitching career and he really doesn't have that many you know, pitching miles on him either, Like he just started pitching when he was at Air Force where he committed as a catcher. Yea, So maybe part of that is like part of this the struggles is you know, how the miles starting to catch up to him, but you need a pitching coach to tell you how to get through that, how to condition your body, to make sure that you're prepared for that. And so it's been disappointing. I mentioned earlier as well his off speed. His off speed has been above like ninety fifth percentile on sackcasts the past two years. The splinker was phenomenal in twenty twenty four non existent. Now why is that? Why is the change up kind of going in and out like it seems like one game he'll be good with it. It's lately it's not been as good. And so, yeah, the off speed's my biggest concern. So you would hope that Bill Murphy's sitting him down talking about that, But the results haven't been good.
Speaker 2: So they have not, and we're going to talk about more things that haven't been good as far as Paul Schemes is concerned for himself.
Speaker 1: When we were here Unbuco Territory. Hey.
Speaker 4: Sa Geek is MLB's official ticket marketplace, and in addition to finding every single game on the MLB calendar, there are big events coming up very soon.
Speaker 1: There's an All Star game, there's a home run Derby, and if you think you're perfect, and you can pick the right seat at the home run derby to get the most home run balls. You can get the little green dot and that might be your lucky seat. Don't go red dot though, because you might not get any balls. But go redgreen dot and get as many home run balls as you think you can catch.
Speaker 4: Yep, you click the seat, you check out what your view is. Each ticket's rated on a scale of one to ten, so you know you're getting a good deal. And that's what AJ's talking about. Green good, red bad. With those dots and the code for you Territory one zero for ten percent off your next set of tickets at Sea Geek. That's ten percent off any MLB tickets with promo code Territory ten. Make sure you click the link in the description of this episode that'll help you download the app and then get the code automatically added to your account so that you can use it later.
Speaker 5: Thank you to Zekik.
Speaker 1: All right, so we.
Speaker 2: Just blamed everyone else on why Paul Skins hasn't played well?
Speaker 1: What is he doing wrong? As I continued in.
Speaker 2: My story, I just looking over everything with Paul schemes. None of his pitches are as good as they were last year, none of them.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the fastball. We've talked a lot about the velocity.
Speaker 2: He said himself, Oh, it's a designed it's designed to go a little bit slower. Whether if you believe that or not. I'm starting probably to be in the latter camp there.
Speaker 1: But even if you believe.
Speaker 2: He's telling the truth there, it's just not as effective. I evidence this no further than his increase in home runs allowed. Mark. Last year, his home runs per nine innings was the best of Major League Baseball zero point five to three. This year, he's thirty sixth in Major League Baseball among the fifty four sixty four excuse me qualified pitchers, with a one point two home runs per nine innings He allowed I believe, I think thirteen home runs all last season. He's already allowed eleven so far this year, and five of those home runs have come against the four seam fastball, which matches his total allowed through the four seam last year. All that said, Mark, the four seam is his best pitch this season, and it's his best pitch by far.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the rest of the mix.
Speaker 2: When Paul Skeins was introduced to us, he had four pitches which he threw more than ten percent of the time. It was the four seam fastball, which had a higher velocity. Then it was the splinker, the best secondary pitch in Major League Baseball at the time. There was also a sweeper. There was also a curveball. I believe those were his four. Yes, he also had to change up in a slider, but I believe both of those are thrown around sixty five percent. So two of those four pitches I bring those up are just totally non factors. Now, the splinker has gone from unhittable to a liability mark, and it's his first year using it. I believe he threw it twenty five percent of the time. Last year that reduced down to fourteen percent. And if you remember why, it was because the off season following his rookie year, he made it a point to try to teach himself a sinker and a cutter. The cutter never stuck around, but the sinker became a part of his pitch mix, and once he started during the sinker more, the splinker became a little bit more obsolete. Well, this year, the splinker is just bad. It is his worst pitch. It's among his worst pitches. I don't know if it's Yeah, yeah, it's his worst pitch as far as batting average is concerned. Because hitters are hitting three sixty six against the splitter.
Speaker 1: Well, how's the sinker doing.
Speaker 2: The splinker replacement opponents are slugging four forty four against that pitch, so he doesn't really have either of those.
Speaker 1: In his bag anymore.
Speaker 2: We go now to the curveball, which his rookie year, Uh, he threw sixteen percent of the time. Last year it dropped down to five percent. And there's a good reason why he stopped throwing it because I believe opponents slugged six' eighty against.
Speaker 1: The curveball in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Five couple the, Curve.
Speaker 1: Yeah it just wasn't a good pick.
Speaker 2: Lot, yeah, Yes so this year he's only throwing the curveball ten, times which is fine in theory if you have another pitch to rely on. More but when the sinker isn't working and the splinker isn't, working and the slider has never really been his ideal secondary pitch and the sweeper hasn't really gotten any better, Either, yeah, yeah you're forced to be a fastball change up, guy and that's What Paul skeins is right. Now he's throwing his change up, dramatically more than he's ever done in his. Career it's his second most used pitch this, year and Per Baseball, savant it's one of the worst pitches he.
Speaker 1: Throws it has a negative to run.
Speaker 2: Value so because of his inability to kind of get his other pitching under, control he's kind of been reduced to being a two pitch guy who mixes in a whole bunch of side, stuff and none of the side stuff has consistently. Worked, now how is This Paul skein's. Fault it's really tough to give a formal answer to, that but IF i had to, GUESS i would say that maybe we're all forgetting how young this guy is as a human.
Speaker 1: Being and as a.
Speaker 2: Pitcher he's only been a pitcher for like three this is his fourth. Year it's crazy to, think, Right and throughout that stretch he's experienced nothing but, success and rather than being, Content Paul skins continues to push himself further and, further AND i think he's gotten to a point where he wants to kind of just master, everything and in some, CASES i think it could be argued he probably spent a little bit too much time working on things that probably didn't deserve that much, time and as a, result his overall pitch mix got a little. Diluted at least that's HOW i see. It i'm not sitting here claiming THAT i know more about baseball Than Paul skins Or Bill murphy Or Oscar marine or really. Anyone, hell half the people watching this probably have a better baseball like you than. Me but just going through What i've, EXPLORED i think it's really easy that you can make that argument that may he was a little too smart for his own, good that his love for the game and being innovative and exploring new grips and ways to get batters out weighs the tunnel things off of stuff that he's already known that works.
Speaker 1: Kind of got him a little carried.
Speaker 2: Away and now he's in a place where he doesn't have anything going for him right, now aside from just changing speeds and in the instances where the fastball command isn't There wednesday being the most obvious, example he's got nothing to, offer, Yep and he doesn't look Like Paul Skins that's HOW i.
Speaker 3: See everything flows from the, fastball, Right, like, yeah if you're if his fastball isn't, playing the breaking stuff isn't going to look nearly as. Good the off speed stuff's not going to look nearly as. Good and so as the fastball has become more, hittable guys aren't having to sit there and chase and be, like OH i gotta be really on, top like kind of antsy for these all the off speed. Stuff and, YEAH i JUST i think the fastball is a little bit. Concerning we saw the Pitching ninja clip today On. Twitter i'm sure that probably went by everyone's. Feeds if you're listening to this where you can see his just his he's not shifting his weight as, much not getting as much, velocity and, YEAH i don't, know it's it's. Concerning my question for you is what do you do to fix this or address? This do you you just have him keep? Going do you have him skip a? Start do you do like where they like limited his innings a little, bit where you're like five, innings that's. It, now you just let him pitch through it and figure it.
Speaker 2: Out he's a baseball, player, Man it happens it's just weird because we've never seen him. Struggle, yeah but he's, human he's he's allowed to, struggle he's allowed to Have it's really been a bad month and a, half not even, yeah, no it's started On may, seventeenth and, yeah AND i think bad luck and bad fielding has contributed to some of, this but, overall, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: Been a bad month and a.
Speaker 2: Half it's gonna. HAPPEN i, mean this guy probably wasn't going to have a career era under. Two if you look at all projections like through zips and stuff, preseason they always have him in around a two SIX, era.
Speaker 3: And that's what is. Expected era was the last.
Speaker 2: Two years is seven five right, Now so HE'S i, mean he's had some bad. Starts he hasn't been as good as what we've seen in the, past and and maybe that's just the, Reality, like because how many people are that.
Speaker 3: Good mischief is such a weird. Thing, yeah, yeah pitching is such a weird thing where you know it'll, fluctuate, Right and so if he's not the best picture in the world every single season of his, career that's. Okay BUT i still think he's going to be just. Fine moving. FORWARD i think it's just a rough, patch like you, Said, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah there's some concern because just because it's it's so. Weird it's like the kid who's never got to be in his life is now bringing home sees on a report card and you're kind of wondering what's going. On BUT i, think, HONESTLY i think the longer he goes without playing baseball probably could make this. Worse, OKAY i, think you, know the idea of sitting him down and trying to figure.
Speaker 1: This out might lead to more.
Speaker 2: PROBLEMS i think he needs to just get back out there and, yeah you want.
Speaker 3: To stop overthinking and, yeah just go out there and. Shove, yeah see the ball go through the hoop. Ones, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yep so that's my take on. It you could tell Me i'm.
Speaker 2: Wrong if you, want read the article where there's a lot more depth to EVERYTHING i explained At post dashkazet dot com and comment what you. Think if you have any other, theories comment on this episode It, mark don't tweet.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now all, right we're gonna take another quick. Break we come.
Speaker 2: Back it will be our weekly Segment Jay Hay now with our one and only Pal Josh harrison here On Bucky.
Speaker 6: Territory this episode is brought to you by FanDuel Baseball. Fans THE mlb season is in full, swing and FanDuel is giving you a chance to call your shot With Daily.
Speaker 3: Dingers joining the action is.
Speaker 6: Easy just make your free pick on who's hitting a home run in their, game and if you're, right you'll get a profit boost to use on your next bet for a chance at extra. Winnings it's just another reason why FanDuel is the home of home. Runs so are you ready.
Speaker 3: To play your?
Speaker 6: Game head over to FanDuel dot com slash podcast to get. Started that's FanDuel dot com slash. Podcast to opt in For Daily, dingers make your free pick on who's hitting a homer playball swing for The fences on, FanDuel an official partner Of Major League. Baseball no purchase, necessary opt in require bonus, issue does non withdrawable profit boost. Tokens restrictions, apply including any token expiration and max wager. Amount see terms at sportsbook dot FanDuel dot. Com gambling problem caller tax one eight hundred, gambler.
Speaker 5: What do you, Say, well, well looky here we bet we bat j Hay now segment is in full. Effect missed it last, week but somebody THAT i really wanted to highlight for this for this week was S Merlin. Valdez being on the family trip this past, WEEK.
Speaker 7: I got to see some of the noise he was making and is still carrying over as we're getting ready to Head in A friday's episode with the playing Day, game he, said over three hundred ops over, thousand and that's something that this offense is kind of needed, with you, know kind of That seesaw battle of you, know hovering around five hundred offense is something that has not been an issue this. Year so it's nice to see S merland come in and you, know make his presence, felt especially against. Lefties but sit over three hundred ops over one, thousand and, yes his strikeout numbers may be a little, alarming twenty STRIKEOUTS i think to maybe six, walks but he said in three zero, TWO i think with the ops over one, thousand six homers twelve RBIs a little small sample, size but that's somebody that wanted to. Highlight it's been a little bright, spot especially given that you, know when he came, up we were, like, hey getting some of. Bats you don't want this guy just. Sitting so he's making the most of. It AND i, mean out of those six home, runs it's been some tape. MEASURES i think the one IN p AND. C i think measured over like four Sixty.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sixty one IN p AND. C just bombing, it, yes, yeah, easy easy power From zemliand and he's also his defense has been pretty. Good he's been really right in right. Field he had a couple of diving catches On wednesday night and a tough outing for The. Pirates but, yeah, uh he's been everything that The pirates have. Wanted and it's not often that you see The, pirates you, know call up a rookie and they instantly succeed and are contributing to the. Team. Right usually in the past it's been, like, oh we have an, Injury, like, well this is the next guy, up so let's give him a. Chance, yeah where As, maryland he's he's gotten this opportunity now With Spencer horwitz, down So ryan O'Hearn has shifted back to first base and he's made the absolute most of. It he's basically been playing every day. Now, JOSH i wanted to ask you like he's a big fan. Favorite like what kind of Emotions like he's so, easy like easy, going very happy. Constantly what does that do like for like a, team especially The pirates right now going through a, Slump like does that make a difference when you a guy is just constantly happy and smiling in the clubhouse no matter what's going.
Speaker 7: On oh, yeah for, Sure and there could be somebody that may have an issue with. It but if somebody has an issue with, it you know that issue is definitely more deeper rooted than you, know somebody just going in there having positive vibes, because as you mentioned in the time where you, know relationships not relationships with vibes can be kind of you, know shaky due to, injuries due to everything going. ON a guy like that is a breath of fresh air because one he's playing well and then you, know, hitting you, know they, say is. Contagious so it's something where you, know guys might you, know build off of. That but at the same, time just having good positive vibes helps in a time like this where you got guys that are you, know having to be on the shelf for you, know an extending amount of. Time it's nice to have a guy who's come up one made his impact on the, field but also you know in the, clubhouse those things don't go unnoticed because if you said the fans love, It i'm sure they fill that in the clubhouse as. Well and then when you, hit when you're hitting four hundred and sixty one foot home, RUNS i think anybody's gonna be a chair for. That so it's been cool to see him come up and as you, said being to take a little pressure off, of you, know the team per, se because when you're missing some key, guys it's like who's going to step? Up and S merlin has done a great job of just you, know filling that void for the time.
Speaker 3: Being, exactly and especially filling the void with a team that struggles against left handed. Pitching The pirates have not looked good against, lefties and so having a guy that is one not only just, comfortable but he can actually really really. Mash that's why he's shown throughout all of his miner's career and when he called. Up when he was called, up that's kind of what we were thinking his role might, be maybe like the fourth fifth outfielder type that is going to play mostly against, lefties but he is put him in Against righty's lefties, whoever because, yeah this kid is just absolutely mashing and so super encouraging for a guy THAT i don't think The pirates expected in the plans for this, year uh coming in, Right, YEAH i think s Marylin is was always in the plan for maybe twenty twenty, seven maybe like a couple of coffee this, year but, NO i mean he's got. Some he's got that cup of coffee and then some and he's still. Mashing so really happy for, him especially because this is his second time he's gotten called. Up the first time he got called, up he got his first. Hit it was a home, Run, yeah and then he hit one N p AND c as, WELL i, think but he was still like hitting only like one forty year round there or, something so like he was getting acclimated TO. Mlb and now the adjustments have been, made he's still going to have to. Adjust i'm sure the league's gonna take, notice and pitchers are going to figure out how to pitch to. Him the fastball has been a little bit difficult for, him but he can pull his hands in if you pitch him, inside and he's in a really good job of not just like being a power guy. Too we've seen a lot of situational hitting from, him where Like wednesday nights, game he had a leadoff single where that's what the situation called, for was we just needed a runner on, base and so he pulled his hands. In he has a little blooper that HAD i THINK xba of like a, thousand like guaranteed hit. Basically and, yeah so he's been helping the team multiple. Ways really really encouraging from a guy who's only twenty. Two so, yeah and, YEAH i feel So, Josh, Yeah, no that.
Speaker 7: Was just somebody that caught my, eye AS i, said have been, away you, know the past week family vacation watching the. Highlights he was a guy, that as you, said we didn't know what his role was gonna be coming into you, know these call, ups and he's definitely exceeded expectations in the set of time where The pirates needed. It so my hat now segment highlights. That and here we are recording This. FRIDAY i think they got a chance to split the series if they want to day, Right.
Speaker 3: So, yeah they're about to play here in like twenty, minutes so hopefully he's in there.
Speaker 7: Today let's, see let's see if he does something special to get helped the you know pliers get split of the.
Speaker 3: SERIES i love it all. Right, well now we're gonna kick it back over to Uh noah AND i to wrap things up.
Speaker 2: All, right big thanks To Josh harrison as always for. Contributing can't wait to have him you, know back for a full week with, us because the show's better When. Josh, OBVIOUSLY i want to remind everyone to hit that subscribe button on the note of the show if you haven't. Already we're on a mission of three thousand subscribers on. YouTube can't get there without your, help and we are climbing every. Day, also want to remind everyone to check out our merch at The.
Speaker 1: Bucko territory team. Store got a lot.
Speaker 2: Of good stuff FROM t, shirts, hoodies, hats, bags coffee.
Speaker 1: Mugs a framed platinum key AUTOGRAPH. Jr what yeah't have that? Mark any final thoughts as we wrap up another.
Speaker 3: WEEK i just right back at five hundred. Again it's kind of funny every time we're. Recording now we're back at five, hundred so really helping the series. Up this upcoming series starting today against The nationals is maybe a nice little, sweep you, know get above five hundred going into The All star break and carry that momentum for the second half of the. Season any any final thoughts for you owing go Read know's article if you you're listening, here.
Speaker 2: Get yeah on The on the note of articles, TOO i would like to promote my Es Merlin valdez story a little bit more to just kind of what he's providing and who he's kind of stepping up in place of As i'm happy with how that one turned out as. Well so that's All i'll say For Platinum, key Ak mark And Josh harrison on The ohio signing off. Thing thanks for tuning in to another episode Of Bucco territory presented to you by The Foul Territory.
Speaker 1: Network take care