Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, it is week eighteen of the NFL season. A lot of games don't matter at all. Today we will be talking playoff scenarios. Bengals can they get in? Only time will tell a lot of little dominoes have to fall for that to happen. Massive game in the NFC north of Viking sticking on the Lions. The winner of that game will get the one seed. The loser will get the five seed. A lot of implications there, a lot of upsets alerts. We had some ballsy picks involved. Do us a favorite subscribe? Unsubscriber resubscribe? Hit A couple of comments in there too, and we have playoffs also. Playoff season is here, so fan Collins info at BUSTINWTV dot com. A little selfie video could be NFL. Well, college is about to be over, so just NFL parlays bing bang boom, find yourself on there. We're gonna have a hell of a day. De Landy Walker is here. Will confidence here, Let's have a hell of a show.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode of the Locker Room. The Locker Room is presented by Fireball Whiskey. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living shit out of your rival and there's actually no better feeling as an athlete or fan. And Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around and reignite that rivalry's playing.
Speaker 1: Boys. Before the show started, we're having a fun talk. We were because I asked you. I was, hey, did you have you have a thousand tackles? Laughed in my face and I was like, well, then you said that's like having one hundred tackles ten seasons in a row, which is great, man. I appreciate the respect.
Speaker 4: I really thought that you had what I had.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, for some reason, I thought like ten thousand tackles, Like.
Speaker 4: Math, did you have a thousand?
Speaker 1: No, bro? And we're also talking about just holding the football on your hand and how awkward it is. Yeah, and you were saying you never sniffed the end zone. Yeah.
Speaker 3: My thought is I never sniffed the end zone because I would get tackled. But were you were saying like, if you pick the ball off, you have an opportunity to score, and in your head, like the one I remember is when I picked off Kellen Moore against the Cowboys and I returned it, I think Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, who tackled that's the Martin.
Speaker 3: I remember getting on Keenan Robinson after because he's like waving to me to come back to the middle of the field.
Speaker 4: He could have blocked the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, he going there.
Speaker 1: Put your hands on somebody.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get the inside. I hate that, but yeah, and then Delaney's he's joking us because he's like defensive players always look so awkward.
Speaker 5: Awkwards bro never never carry I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: They hold that ball like DeAndre Hopkins.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: He'd be like this, I know.
Speaker 1: I mean watching you're like, man, he's gonna have better ball security. But then you think about it, Like the few times in my life I have at the ball in my hand, it feels so I feel scared. I'm worried. I feel uncomfortable for DeAndre Hopkins. If you're running around the field with the ball and I'm saying like that, Sean McCoy was like.
Speaker 5: That, yeah, oh my god, he will. He will put it up here and shake you. Coach would say like he's a fumbler. He just doesn't know it yet. Oh yeah, hit the ball, doesn't know it yet.
Speaker 3: But the confidence you got to have just having the football in your hand. Crazy on the NFL level too, like everybody's.
Speaker 2: Coming, everybody's coming, everybody.
Speaker 1: The whole punching at the ball thing. How do you not hurt your wrist?
Speaker 5: I know they'd be hitting me into him, and I'm like, I know that hurt. Yeah, I know that they don't.
Speaker 1: They dude going there and like perfectly like time that thing up. Isn't incredible punching. We were playing Houston and Houston one time and Derek was going off and who's that the skinning linebacker forty one?
Speaker 5: We had him on our team, cunning.
Speaker 1: He's getting blocked by Roger Staffold and he's coming through the light and he spins, spins out and hits the ball out perfectly, gets the ball on the ground. It was incredible.
Speaker 2: That happens all the time. Not that one not.
Speaker 1: Shot.
Speaker 2: It was because he thought he was blocked.
Speaker 5: So when you when you think someone block you kind of you don't think about that person and that's when.
Speaker 1: The ever carry you like this. Oh yeah, no, Dlanne was high tight.
Speaker 2: I was high tight, but they bring him.
Speaker 1: Up in each other. They have the coaches. Oh yeah, they have the coaches. Hey, Delanna, show him how Dylanna has the best ball security in the league. Go and show him five points. He just stand up and see that. Can't get it out there. They pulled on a little bit and playing just fucking flex the whole time. Go ahead and sit down.
Speaker 2: But I used to hate when they wrapped me up. And I used to be like, clean the fucking pound because like, I'll be in the pile.
Speaker 5: May be bro your hands start hurting because you be holding the ball some but you start catching cramps and I'm in the pile and they all taking I used.
Speaker 2: To get up, Hey, clean that ship up.
Speaker 5: Taylor was good at it until they start calling penalties like just I don't care if you hit me knock.
Speaker 2: I don't want to fumblestle rock.
Speaker 5: I love diving Headferston always you coming.
Speaker 2: I started living.
Speaker 3: Is that when you and kirkurb Street have some beef.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we played the Raiders And is that.
Speaker 4: On a pile or was that just you going after?
Speaker 2: It was a pile?
Speaker 1: It was funny about that place. It was just no, no, no no. So we were it was like the second, first or second game of the season at home, Yeah, twenty sixteen, and I don't know who caught the ball, but it was one that Andre Johnson. He ended up catching it and they called him for a push off. Yeah, but there was like this big scrump in one it might have been you even like kind of getting held up, and me and Ben are running and we hit, and me and Ben hit and Ben hits the pile. I missed. I hit the Marco Murray and like kind of yeah, and he's like he was like wobbly a little bit after, and they called a flag on me and I don't even hit anybody else. And that's when Kirk curve Street sent that tweet. He had a tweet.
Speaker 4: What was the tweet?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to bring it up because Kirk has caught a lot of ship the last couple of weeks and I'm team Kirk.
Speaker 4: I'm team Kirk. So k was Kirk right about the tweet? No, No, I don't know, I remember it.
Speaker 1: That was the thing that was like, uh, that wasn't I don't know why we started doing that, but it was really like that's gonna be hit every single pile, hit every po Me and Ben really did that a lot, and Kirk was like, I was like a fake tough guy that was always with me. This is a fake tough guy, Tomments but always like this guy. Bill O'Brien, benkim oybody who came from the text and be like, yeah, Bill, be like you just gotta get in this guy's head. He's a fake tough guy. Like he'll fold, He'll fold. I'm thinking, I don't do that, do I? And my whole gun th for the Raiders?
Speaker 3: He would He said that too on the breakdown, didn't about Taylor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just sitting back there.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what they said about too when we put we put the Raiders. They said about Max Crosby. Oh really that this guy's a fake tough guy. He's gonna talk, but he doesn't he's not gonna do ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like the state there talking ship. You're always on the other side'll.
Speaker 1: Give this, not me.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting there like he about this smack they tripping coach or a fake tough guy.
Speaker 2: Didn't watch him play all week?
Speaker 1: Fake right?
Speaker 2: He talked a lot, but.
Speaker 1: You get the guys like Luke Keiley when you play the Panthers and you're like, listen, here's the deal. You block him, you're gonna get yards. Oh you don't block him, You're not gonna get in the yard.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 1: I was just same with us, same thing with one. Just block forty one. Literally, let all the guys go block forty one.
Speaker 3: You'll get your and the old buddy from the Colts, the linebacker who is.
Speaker 2: Darius Yeah, not him.
Speaker 3: Saying back to Shack Leonard, right, Yeah, I think he went to Shack Leonard.
Speaker 1: He kind of just disappeared him and cunning him because when we.
Speaker 4: Got cutting in contract situation got rid of he had.
Speaker 1: A situation to where he was like not really like doing like he was like being late and stuff like that, and Texans want to leave him. But when he came to Titans, We're like, bro, we are going to be so fucking good. He didn't do nothing for us, he got paid. It was I think that it was Vanderbilt kid too. It was yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he didn't like the defensive game he was in here.
Speaker 1: And here's here's about cunning him, is he was so tall and lanky. You don't think this guy's gonna hit like he's gonna dip around, and he would. He would back the back door, you all these types of things, and you're trying to block him. But if you squeed him up, bro, he would fuck you up.
Speaker 2: Bull rush he would.
Speaker 1: You would go up on like to to the linebacker level. He'd be standing there like, oh my, the smack this kid. Then all of a sudden, like he had the abilities. Some line deckers just have the ability. They'll be standing there and they can still kind of give it to you without even doing nothing.
Speaker 5: Because he didn't turn his shoulders. I love the ones who turn their shoulder because I just.
Speaker 3: Get skinny guys like putting him in shack Leonard, they had these long.
Speaker 2: Put you in.
Speaker 1: Yes, I hate his fingertips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate those guys who could like make dive board tackles. You gotta be outside their bodies reaching. Darius would just get the.
Speaker 5: Ball out, just crazy, but you gotta pancake them if you Once he started reaching, you was good at that. Soon as they start reaching. Taylor used to just dump him. I used I try to get him sometimes, but that ship dirty to me.
Speaker 2: So I like, Taylor can do that, dirty ship, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dump is dirty.
Speaker 5: It's just because like because you got, you put you literally get you put your helmet right into the stern, like you know they go mans game man.
Speaker 1: Yeah you see you see the Arkansas. I don't know if there's a defensive lineman or an offensive but it was never fifty five and they were playing in their bowl game. He's stepping that kids in. Oh yeah, he said to me last night, and she's like, can you fucking believe that? Like, what would you do?
Speaker 3: Honey?
Speaker 2: You used to do that.
Speaker 1: That probably was mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did definitely stuff intentional.
Speaker 1: Took a lot of violence become this conboy.
Speaker 2: Yeah onwards, you definitely did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was a scenario scenarios.
Speaker 1: You got the paper, you want to run, it's always you know what the thing is is like it's always me who starts to sewer myself, Like I could easily avoid this. Yeah, once you open up the jar, it's like.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, let's find out what else. Yeah you did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but dumping guys though, that's not dirty.
Speaker 2: That's not dirty. You finish it.
Speaker 1: But like, but damn, when you were forty nine or you probably you probably.
Speaker 2: Did forty nine. Er I was.
Speaker 5: I was tough on block, but when I got to the Titans, it was more like I just when they started reaching, I just push him, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And you also and you also caring about block.
Speaker 2: No, No, I didn't care.
Speaker 1: Once you realize you were a passing threat, You're like, this is way back.
Speaker 4: Once he realized he's a passing threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he got receiver special.
Speaker 5: You get, you get hurting them poll ups. Hey, I gotta I got a suited up next week. That's thirty bands.
Speaker 1: There's nothing worse. There's nothing worse than like going to get on the block and the balls coming behind you and you just get kind of like still maated. Please God, don't get tackled them back.
Speaker 5: That's what I love having, Derek. But you wasn't here when we had Chris Johnson. You got still made it. It didn't matter.
Speaker 2: He gone. I used to love him. I used to get jacked. Oh, he gone, I'll be holding them up like I got pushed back seven I got pushed back seven yards.
Speaker 1: Playoff scenario AFC or NFC first ball, whichever's on that paper, Well, first's AFC Baltimore Ravens. Pretty clean cut here. They gotta win, and if they lose, they need Pittsburgh to lose against Cincinnati to clinch the division. Clinton clinch, Yes, Clinton Division. The Bengals are the juiciest thing. We talked a little bit on the podcast yesterday. They gotta win this week versus Pittsburgh. They gotta win, and Denver has to lose against Kansas City, who's sitting in a bunch of guys. And Miami also has to lose versus the Jets. The thing that's crazy. They're obviously the face out in their hands, but if they get into the playoffs, that might be the most dangerous team in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a opportunity.
Speaker 4: There'll be the team that everybody's watching, like everyone afraid of what they got.
Speaker 2: They got opportunity. Miami quarterback not playing, Kansas City quarterback not playing. You got, I mean you you need.
Speaker 1: There's also Patrick Mahomes for those of you watching who don't live under a rock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I just look at it now. I looked at that wrong. Denver needs to lose, so damn that may be right.
Speaker 3: Another favorite by nine and a half points. We'll obviously get into that or I think it's eight.
Speaker 2: And a half now, but yeah, that's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: Dolphins are a tricky situation too, because they need Denver to lose against Kansas City as well, and they need to win versus the jyll So.
Speaker 3: My Miami's in the exact same situation as the Bengals, but they don't need they don't need anything from the Bengals.
Speaker 4: They just need to win and then Denver to lose.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, because there's tie breakers all around yep. And I don't think I mean, I look at those teams you look at like Miami, Broncos, and Cincinnati. If you're in the if you're in the AFC and you're looking at these three teams, the team you don't want to see the Cincinnati Bengals here that refuses to die. Joe Brothos for a foreign and twenty yards last game, three touchdowns. Guy's insane. Yeah, he's going. He's he's the epitome of the most valuable player. He's thinking a bad team and putting on their shoulders and saying we're gonna Hey, we're still going to try to go to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does still have Jamar Chase and t Higgins.
Speaker 1: No doubt he's insane. He's a sieve for a defense Tubs.
Speaker 3: They went after our boy Riley Moss killed them kill group. Chat was blowing up by Cup. You see your boy. He just came back from a back in.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why you go at him. Tight? Yeh back tight.
Speaker 1: With that being said, game of the week, will you want to go first? The NFC?
Speaker 2: The NFC backside the sheet Saturdays?
Speaker 1: She about that? All right?
Speaker 3: We got the Atlanta Falcons. How the Atlanta Falcons can clinch the NFC South. They need a win versus Tampa Bay. Uh, they need a win plus a Tampa Bay loss versus New Orleans for Tampa Bay, how they can clinch the NFC.
Speaker 4: How the NFC South You.
Speaker 3: Need a win or tie or Atlanta to lose or tie versus Carolina. And then you got the final matchup, which is the the Detroit Lions and the Vikings, which we will get into. They're fighting for the number one seed in home field advantage. Whoever wins gets the one seed in home field advantage, and whoever loses.
Speaker 4: Would drop to the fifth seed.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's the playoff scenario, Atlanta's or a base sitting in a good spot, yeah, Tampa Bay sitting.
Speaker 3: And they really bounce back after that abysmal performance first Dallas and I'm so pissed off that I ended up going Panthers last time.
Speaker 4: That is them, though.
Speaker 1: The Bucks kind of do that where they had this like roller coaster type of vibe where they play games and you're like super Bowl contenders, Baker Mayfield. We're literally in I think week are four or five are like k could be an MVP guy. Yeah, and then they go down for a couple of games and then come back up for a couple of games. That that I don't when it goes when it comes to the playoff, all you have obviously consistency matters. You have to win the rest of them. You can't have up and down games from from a team perspective. So I mean, I'll be stow for them if they make the playoffs. Love Baker Mayfield, Love love his personality, goes to Cleveland, has a bad has a bad deal there, bounces around a little bit, finds a home in Tampa Bay. Gaus. It's LIKELP a hundred million dollar contract. So I love it. For him, but from from winning a Super Bowl standpoint, I don't know about that going around.
Speaker 3: Once you once you get in the tournament, it's everybody's games, everybody's game, all right. Games of the week this week, should we kick off Chiefs and Broncos. Yeah, we can go Cheafs and Chiefs and Broncos. You got Chiefs at the Broncos. Broncos favored by eight and a half points. The over under on this game in thirty nine and a half. This is Taylor's pick of the week.
Speaker 1: This is my pick of the week, and I bounce back and forth because I think the Chiefs are gonna cover. Yesterday it was at minus ten, now it's at eight and a half. I think the Chiefs cover this game. They have a lot of talent over the place. They're gonna sit guys. They're gonna sit Patrick Mahomes, are gonna sit Travis Kelcey, They're gonna sit Chris Jones, but Noah Gray decent tight end and the backup quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs is Carson Wentz. Like we forget that this guy was an MVP caliber type cat. He's a Super Bowl champion, obviously, he's towards ACL before the Super Bowl. But this is a dude that there are players that have done podcast saying this guy does not listen to coaches. So even if there is some whispers of like, hey, we don't need this one, this one really doesn't matter at us if that convenation would never happen in the franchise. He's gonna go out there and show some teams. You're gonna show thirty one other teams. I can still do this. DeAndre Hopkins will probably sit a little bit, but this is a game. And then you and I were talking this about this before the show. Kansas City, when they've been in situations where they sit guys they're two and two in those games, you're sitting your star guys going for a three pet. You know, it's an in conference game, it's an in division game. I can see Kansas City pulling this one off and winning it to help the Bengals get in. But I definitely think the Kansas City Chiefs are going to cover this game. They're definitely I believe they'll cover. Their defense is strong. Xavier Worth, he's gonna play, Yeah, Kareem Hunt and Pacheco, both those guys are going to be in the backfield. Hollywood Brown. He had that collarbone on September fourteenth. He's now played for the last couple of weeks. They're going to keep him motoring and going. So there's going to be talent on the field. And then that DC for Kansas City is their gem right now, Bags Bags, I like it. I like Kansas City covered, and I feel a little bit about them winning. I feel some type of way about.
Speaker 2: Them winning past them.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm staying away from. But I have the Broncos winning and the Chiefs covering. I'm probably not gonna bet this game, but at the end of the day, the Broncos have to have this game. If they can't go in and beat a Kansas City Chiefs. Chiefs team without my homes would beat them the first time. But they got their field goal block, right, But they have to win this game again, Like they've had every opportunity to clinch a playoff spot within the last couple of weeks and they've dropped them.
Speaker 1: They have to win this. Yeah, and you bring that they had to win one. They had to not lose their their last three games, and they've lost the last two. Chargers Momentum is a big thing. When it's good, it's great. When it's bad, buddy, you better hold on and stop the bleeding. They have a chance to make it right.
Speaker 4: What's your pig d ah?
Speaker 2: Man? I think damn, this is just a tough one right here. Man. I think the Chiefs cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the Chiefs cover. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think the Chiefs Chiefs, Chiefs cover, Chiefs cover, good defense, strong defense. Under game two?
Speaker 2: Yeah half who the quarterback for the Chiefs right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's your game of the week.
Speaker 5: My game of the week is going to be, uh, the Giants at the Eagles and then you know, you look at it. The Eagles already they clinched. But you know, Berkeley is on a Berkeley Berkley. He's on a landmark to break Walter Payton's records. It ain't been broke since nineteen eighty four. This is something that he can do and I think it's gonna last forever, in decades going on for the Eagles organization if he break this record. So, you know, you look at it, you think guys are gonna sit. But I don't think that's gonna happen. I think guys want to see this man get that record, and they came out and said, you got guys like aj Brown, Lane Johnson, saying that they want to see him break this record and they all want to be a part of that moment. So these guys, I think these guys are going to play. This is going to be an easy game for the Eagles if they come out and play their game. Obviously, they beat the Giants with October twenty. If they beat the Giants twenty eighth to three, that was victorious. They always pounced those dudes for decades. They've been beating them boys fifteen wins against the four wins against the Giants, saying that the Eagles won fifteen times over the decade, Giants only won four. This is another game. Giants is in shamble. The Eagles can come out and play a great game. Don't sit your starters because I feel like they start late. If these guys can come out and keep that performance going and going into the playoffs fresh, that'll help them. They got a quarterback that's hurt. I think he got a concussion, but he gonna come back from that concussion. Sitting out one more week getting to the playoffs, that's gonna help him come out there and be explosive against in the playoffs whoever they got to play and see two.
Speaker 2: So I'm going with the Giants to take this game.
Speaker 1: I think that going with the Giants, I mean, I'm going with.
Speaker 4: Another thirty seconds and the record.
Speaker 2: No I was looking. I looked at this.
Speaker 3: Eric, Yes, Eric Dickerson, and I honestly I love that Eric Dickerson does not want him to get the record, that he's rooting against it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you only need one hundred and one yards, you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want him to break my record, right, that's when they play they think. So, bro, think about this.
Speaker 3: If you're Eric Dickerson, you're watching, You're watching the league now, and all these guys make so much money, Like they didn't make close to what these guys are making now. So Eric Dickerson is a single season rushing record holder, the King decades paid appearances, be the single season rushing record.
Speaker 4: Gets this record, he's gonna hurt his money.
Speaker 3: He's still he don't want, no doubt, but it's still a few years out there.
Speaker 4: Gets it.
Speaker 3: When su retires, is gonna be Barkley, both of them. I love.
Speaker 4: I love the competition.
Speaker 1: Right now he is walking into places being like the single season rushing record King is here, gets one hundred and two yards, and like the guy who's second place is now here.
Speaker 4: Never say that, Yeah they will, bro't.
Speaker 3: This next generation won't even know who Eric Dickerson is.
Speaker 5: As long as the face mask or who's got they're gonna know who Eric Dickerson is. In Eric Dickerson face mask is famous. These kids playing Fortnite's gonna know where Dickerson is. These kids that's playing Pop Warner know where ic Liut kids be Like I wanted Eric Dickerson.
Speaker 2: They already know what the face mask is.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about? I never heard of Kingle. I want the Eric Dickerson he had Eric Dickerson, did you will? There's thirty five?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's Eric Dickerson.
Speaker 3: No, bro Is, I called it Eddie George.
Speaker 2: Are you saying George and Edie? I promise you I never.
Speaker 3: Jfl I never said Eric Dickerson.
Speaker 1: It was prime timing.
Speaker 4: It was Eddie the lady.
Speaker 2: Lady who is Eddie George wore? He wore like Eddie was the man, but he wore like a face mask like that like Walter pay No he didn't.
Speaker 4: He didn't have a he didn't have the two ball running back. He had the two bar running back.
Speaker 2: We have to see it.
Speaker 1: Thank god there's the internet to prove that.
Speaker 2: We have to say. Eric Dickerson started that face man.
Speaker 1: Who is the second in a single season rushing right now?
Speaker 2: Walter Payton as Walter Payton, Bo Jackson Exactly. You don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm saying around nobody just saying name.
Speaker 2: I'll say the great running back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, saying great running back, Barry.
Speaker 2: Sanders, Barry Sanders, Yeah, Emmitt Smith. And if you know who it is, is it a martiall fault?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not Jim Brown?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: A minute, I'm not gonna know.
Speaker 2: We're talking O. J. Simpson the single season rushing records. Yeah, Eric DEAKERDS number two is one number two. You're not No, you're in the wrong generation.
Speaker 1: Derrick Henry, No, wrong generation.
Speaker 2: This is like what nineteen thirty, No, this is reless Emma Smith fifteen.
Speaker 1: Years Adrian Peterson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, good job. N We was naming dogs though. He finished with two thousand ninety eight yards.
Speaker 1: Damn brow thousand six right.
Speaker 2: It was a monster until he got hurt. Once he got I heard. God, damn, bro damn I know.
Speaker 1: But he Ap is the epitome of the A. C. L. Man. Time someone tears an a cl you're like, bro, be.
Speaker 2: Like a he came back, came back right, Yeah, m v P. He was.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. I'm with you on the Eagles, though. Yeah, let's see him break the record in the first I want to he's got.
Speaker 3: I feel like in the spreads three least te McKee if even if he has to go out there, let's see him win a start.
Speaker 1: Let's see him.
Speaker 5: I think they're gonna hand it off, handed off, and then they're gonna get the record, and they're gonna sit all the starters watch.
Speaker 4: They could worry.
Speaker 1: Nothing's bigger than the team and the asp versions of the Super Bowl. And he's got to get close in the first He's gonna have like forty fifty yards in the first quarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got he's gotta.
Speaker 1: You gotta get motoring giants. If I'm the head coach of the Eagles, I'm sitting there being like, brother, I want you to have this record, but I also want a super Bowl, So I need you to get this as fast as possible and get the funk out because if you get one guy Lane Johnson, you get him rolled up. Yeah, and now he's out for the first game because you're not getting by. No, he's out for the first game playing right away. You're in a tough spot.
Speaker 2: He want to play though, he I know they want to, but sometimes.
Speaker 1: You gotta save the player from themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know you were like that.
Speaker 5: A lot of guys were, but magic being on Magic, being on that team where that guy said that season right you You're gonna always be that on that lineman and help that record like you're gonna be talked about too. You may get appearances too with them just to show up. We're gonna get you because you was out here up.
Speaker 4: Ladies and yelling.
Speaker 1: Someone who helped. Who's welcome. You're gonna get appearances like hey, big white.
Speaker 2: Girl, I was there, Hey I was there, I helped.
Speaker 1: I'll that's something you like. Sit down with your boys twenty years from now, one of your guys is like, hey, you know so and so, help take one Barclay, get the singles rush record back, crazy year man. It was awesome.
Speaker 4: Helps and downs like kids go back, Man, How do I get out of this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, that'd be like all half the old line got Hall of Fame running back.
Speaker 2: That one old lineman didn't make it because.
Speaker 1: He only played like Johnson gonna make it.
Speaker 2: No, he gonna make it. Yeah, I'm not. I'm talking about just who the who? Who's the slap Jurgons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that entire offensive line room, even though the guys that aren't the starters, they want this probably more than Take one wants it. This is something you want for you want that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sure that's the tag you when.
Speaker 1: Derek got two thousand yards. I only played the first five games, but I'm like, I helped there. Two thousand yards. Yes, absolutely what you like.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure he brought you some Sure, yeah, two k chains.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying that in that little video game, oh yeah, the Arcade the Ka we put some miles on that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah you see all right.
Speaker 3: My pick of the week, I'm going Bengals. I think everybody wants to see the bengalslove it. Look the Steelers. I feel like the Steelers are playing. They're in the mentality. They haven't scored a touchdown. I think in the last six games they've ben scored one time in the first quarter in the last six games, so they're starting slow. If you watch them, they've only had two field goals in two different games in their last six. To me, it looks like they have the mentality that when they don't get something going in those first two series, they're starting to say, like here we go again. But they're kind of limping into the playoffs orreas the Bengals, they had that playoff mentality. There were four and eight. They've won the last four in a row. The defense is a big question mark for them, but they're playing well enough to win. I'm taking the Bengals and again, Russell Wilson, he's only in the last four games he's averaged one hundred and seventy yards throwing the ball.
Speaker 1: Like I think the Steelers are struggling.
Speaker 3: And I hate to see it because they were rolling there for a second, but they're gonna be a team that's kind of limping in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Everybody's gonna be going for Tomlin's head.
Speaker 3: I think the Bengals get this when I'm taking them minus one and a half against the Steelers at Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a battle.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a battle because again it's like Tomlin, he's a dog at home again, like they are. They're having those conversations this week to where they got to look at themselves in the mirror and figure out, Hey, what type of team do we want to be as we go into the playoffs and you got a hot b coming in a hot jobey every player. You know, there's not a lot of conversation like being had outside of the meetings because everybody knows, like, hey, we've got to lock our ship in or we're about to be one and done in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's gonna all it's gonna add up. It's gonna all come down to Joe literally gonna turn.
Speaker 5: He's got to take this game and run with He's gonna have to make those plays he's been making. It's gonna come down to him meet this Like.
Speaker 3: If you're on the Steelers, it's gonna come down to Russ facilitating.
Speaker 1: The ball and your Rusk, your Russ.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'll put fields in. If I was the coach, we have a better opportunity, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we have a better opportunity to win rus Yeah, But.
Speaker 2: On the show, who us we have after he balled out, but now he's.
Speaker 1: Now two a couple of weeks to come by, take.
Speaker 2: Back interceptions, just throwing ship up. Yeah, put fields back in.
Speaker 3: Since they played the Bengals when he had the four hundred yards, he really hasn't done a whole lot.
Speaker 2: He haven't done a whole lot.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you as far as better.
Speaker 3: Do not overthink Joe b versus Russell Wilson as of late. You got to go with the hotting right.
Speaker 2: I'm going Bengals for sure.
Speaker 1: And I think it's an over game too. I mean, Joe Josie has to put up a lot of points and the Steelers a gonna try to keep up the best they can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think they're gonna put a lot of points up, though. I think Joey will for sure.
Speaker 1: He's got dude, he is a man on a mission. Hit after their overtime win and him going up to t Higgins that look he gave him and whatever he said to him, It's like, Bro, this guy is truly putting on a mission for this entire franchise.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, they need other things to happen again, they need the Broncos to lose in Miami to lose, which is gonna be hard, hard, But at the end of the day, it's like, hey, control, we can control. If this is our last game, We're going out on the sword.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get these these Ballsy picks and you're gonna see that we're very pro. Joe Burrow in the show.
Speaker 3: Today, Yes, Yes, Balls Picks brought to us by Fireball. The Balls Pro Pick of the Week sponsored by Fireball and Fireballs. The perfect shot for game dame, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going into the stadium or going big with the Fireball keke for your tailgate, whether it's a pre game shot in the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it is guaranteed to night your game day. Taylor, do you want to kick off the first Ballsy pick of the week?
Speaker 1: Ballsy Pick of the Week. He's gonna be Dolphins at Jets. This is a Delaney Walker Ballsy pick because the line's only out one and a half. Jets are underdogs by one and a half. The reason why I'm picking this game is Aaron Rodgers. Last week was the Buffalo Bills, they get they get destroyed. It really wasn't as bad as you think it is. The game was in reaches, a two score game until five minutes and thirteen seconds left in the third quarter when Aaron Rodgers throws a bad, bad interception. He had two interceptions in those games. One was tipped. Jordan Phillips picks that thing off. But Aaron Rodgers looks at the coaches hails put the backup in when it was like thirty three to zero at one point, not a great look right before wait score again.
Speaker 2: He said that he literally told the coach, but he said it on the Macchi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, that's a terrible look. It's a bad it's a bad look.
Speaker 4: Who's the bat, who's the backup?
Speaker 1: Tyrod?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, hey, we thinking Tyrod Taylor here? Thirty three nothing? Then Bill scored again, made it forty to nothing.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Aaron did. He did say that.
Speaker 5: I only saw the pres Conoda was like, if he come back, I don't want to be here.
Speaker 1: If this was any other quarterback, if this is any other quarterback for any other team, I would think, Okay, there's no shot they're going to win this game. But Aaron Rodgers has prided himself since twenty twenty, since the whole vaccination thing, of becoming kind of like the villain of the NFL, doing things the way he wants to do it and still somehow being successful. The Jets season has been anything but successful this year, but they're playing a team that's in their division. That team they're playing has playoff hopes. This is the perfect scenario for Aaron Rodgers to be the villain. Their defense isn't bad. I mean their top five in yards per game, their top five in passing defense, and their top ten in total yards, so it is their defense is solid. Aaron Rodgers has not been great this year. He's had some He's had some really good games and other ones has just faught followed by the wayside. Like this past week. I like Aaron Rodgers being a villain.
Speaker 2: This week.
Speaker 3: I saw a tweet two to where it was like, Aaron Rodgers on the Jets is like banging your high school crush.
Speaker 4: It's now forty with two kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, worse.
Speaker 2: Be the worst.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: That dude is the worst villain ever.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: I just I like him.
Speaker 1: Bro. You got to see his documentary on Netflix with.
Speaker 5: The parents and trip with this brother. No, I watched a little bit of it. I don't I don't like that family talk. That kind of made me mad in his situation that his family kind of went on.
Speaker 4: The reality show.
Speaker 2: Yeah happen the two whooping Seeds and didn't even invite him.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: You have to watch it?
Speaker 4: Watch?
Speaker 1: Is this his show?
Speaker 2: The documentary documentary on him and his fam I have.
Speaker 1: To watch that. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: We gotta do a vlog and it's hit an ayahuasca trip.
Speaker 1: I would love to. That would be crazy. Can you imagine JP filming us on Ayahuaska? That would be nuts.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to see y'all on that ship. I don't know what the hell he be taking.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: I heard ayahuasca like some people do it and they're like different forever he is. They changed them chemical.
Speaker 2: Look at him different from forever. He ain't gonna never be there.
Speaker 1: But if he's happy, is he happy?
Speaker 2: Is he happy?
Speaker 5: He going dark places? He gotta go to retreats and fucking sit in the dark for days.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, that's that's happy.
Speaker 3: I feel you watch the show too, and you see Jordan Poyer. He's just on the side beating this little drum humming like that. I mean, is that the route we want to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, Sometimes you open up your mind to stand yourself further than you want you to be. You have to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: If he wasn't rich, he may be suicidal. Will you You.
Speaker 4: Know that you could have some demons that you I.
Speaker 2: Definitely have demons, no doubt. But those demons is figured out a way to control.
Speaker 1: But there's always like Brian Kalan, dude, there's always somebody knocking in the back of that door, say hey, I'm here. No true, that small piece of anxiety you have.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they he be there.
Speaker 5: I'll be like, hey, guys, don't get me in trouble and said some Mike Tyson ship.
Speaker 1: Give me the Jets. Yet, give the Jets.
Speaker 4: I want the Jets just because I want to see this Bengals scenario.
Speaker 5: I want to I'm a follow suit with y'all. I want to see that what the Bengals can do in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: For sure, I'm taking the Vikings battle for the one seed Minnesota Vikings at the Detroit Lions. Right now, the Lions are favored by two and a half The over under on this game is fifty two and a half. I'm going Vikings, look the Lions. They're gonna score. They've scored all year long. The big question mark for them has been the defense because they have so many injuries. When you look at their ir list on D line, you got Hutch McNeil, Wingo linebackers all of them, Rodriguez, Angelone Barnes. They still got Jack Campbell out there. He's putting his face on people. But you got you got to back up. Trevor Nowowski out of Singinow Valley State, undrafted in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: He plays well.
Speaker 3: He's an undrafted cat. Of course I love him. Do I think he can handle Aaron Jones out of the backfield? Do I think he can handle tj Hodgkinson. My heart says yes, but my mind says no. I think no matter what, the Vikings are going to come to play. They're so efficient on offense. You see justin Jefferson even when routes, even when plays are breaking down, the speed that this man has in the effort that he shows to continue to get open. And then you have who else you got Addison? I mentioned Aaron Jones, c Jackson, Jalen Naylor, Jalen Naylor, Like these boys are playing at a high level. Sam Donald, the way that they've embraced him. You see him coming in the locker room and everybody's fired up. They're doing beer celebrations and everything else.
Speaker 1: The video, Kevin o'connells just sitting back one yes. Ronald Shoulders just been like, look at the culture I've created it. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: And it's two of those cultures going at it for the one seed. Like the Lions have the same exact culture and they're both battling for the one seed. Loser goes to five seed. But Kevin o'c connell in one score games, he is in uh. He is in a group of twenty five game minimum one score games. Guy Chamberlain went twenty two and seven, John Madden went forty and fourteen, and Kevin O'Connell is now twenty four and nine. He's eight and one this year in one possession games. He's gonna be the coach of the year. I like the Vikings, man, I like the Vikings winning this game. I like the Vikings as my balls, pick.
Speaker 1: Who is the one they lost to? A well, he said there eight and one this year and one.
Speaker 4: I think it was the Lion.
Speaker 1: The limit the Lions, and the Lions was healthier in Detroit. They have a lot of guys in ir little sneaky, little sneaky speed guy coming off I are actually Khalif Raymond. Yeah, twenty one day window, everything about getting back in San Francisco. Say, let's hold the boy back. Love Cleif Rayman. You want to talk about a guy that probably his aohuasca trips. You walk into his locker. There's crystals every everywhere. That dude's got it. Their fingers up, he's doing the meditation. He's sitting there, Chriscross Amasa Walker getting ready to go, and then it runs for sixty yards. Catches weren't the ends of twenty nineteen versus the Ravens. I love the Lions. Dan Campbellton's in a press conference because and they go, hey, why didn't you rest guys for this game? This is what we do, this is how we operate, this is the team we are. All of Detroit will be at this game. If they're not in the stadium, they'll be surrounding.
Speaker 2: Though they don't have TV. Eh, It'll be.
Speaker 1: An insane environment. That entire what was it, It was a factory right before. That place will be shaking, It will have the decibel reading will be top five of all time. It is going to be an environment like no one's ever seen. Vikings lose a close one before in October when they played the Lions. Unfortunately they lose a close one again. They become the five scene. I can't wait to see him play again.
Speaker 5: It only makes it tough because it's a short week and they had a tough game against the forty nine ers yesterday. Coming back to win that game was incredible. But I gotta go with the Lions. I just think that all around team of destiny. Yeah, they got a squad, They got a squad.
Speaker 4: They're both what fourteen and two?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The hook and Ben Johnson is in his bag?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah he really don't get.
Speaker 2: The scored on that second time, Bro, they scored the Bears.
Speaker 3: Don't get Ben Johnson or Rabel. The Bears are fumbling the bag.
Speaker 2: You think you think Rabel will go to the Bears.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think I think.
Speaker 1: I don't think Kaylen Williams and Mike Rabel is a tough combination.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bears have to do with Ben Johnson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just again like the organization overall, the people that they brought in, how much they failed, Like it seems like a brutal organization to be a part of.
Speaker 4: Part of me doesn't feel like Verbel even goes into something well.
Speaker 5: And John Robinson he went and interviewed for the GM job, So I don't think those two guys if he gets the GM job at with the Browns, I don't think with the Bears. I mean, I don't think Rabel goes there even because you don't think J Robin Bray mixed after what happened with the A J trade, I just don't think here at the end, Yeah, I think that broke the whole little chemistry right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it depends on who would have control on making those final decisions.
Speaker 2: You think Jay Rob.
Speaker 3: I'm saying Jay Rob probably had those called Jay Rob had those saying if Rabel, if they meshed, Rabel would have like fifty one forty nine mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I think it's fifty one Jay Rob forty nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, both of them probably thinking that, Yeah, both of them.
Speaker 2: Want both of them want there on the on the bus. John Gruden said the Bears. It's a spicy little situation. He might he might throw his hat in the fire.
Speaker 3: Oh, John Gruden. One other guy it wasn't Ben Johnson. Maybe Liam Cohen from the Bucks. He's had an heavier as an OC. Gruden would be good because that's a that's an offensive mine, that's a quarterback stock.
Speaker 5: But wait, what about his deal with barstool can He will have to break his contract if he comes and yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a coach for an NFL football your shirt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dave's like not in this language.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, right.
Speaker 1: With the NFL. Still he ain't going, He's this is not the year. He's not going to the Bears. It would be sick, but this is not the year. If you're the Bear, you have to go up to somebody offensive minded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta know how.
Speaker 1: We got When are we going to find a world where there's an o C who's so dominant like Ben Johnson? Is that just says I want to be in o C. And I'm good with not being the head head coach of a team because if if he stays with the Lions, they could be awesome forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think like he made the decision last year like there wasn't a job that he wanted to go take, so he stayed at home with the Detroit But I feel like everybody who is in o C, anybody in the coaching everybody wants to kind of climb and be the head.
Speaker 2: Man always.
Speaker 3: With Nebraska, JP knows what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: What all right? Who else we are?
Speaker 2: Who my balls? Pick my balls?
Speaker 5: The pig is gonna be the Seahawks versus the Rams. And the reason why I'm gonna make this pick. You gotta remember the Rams is, uh, they possibly gonna be a third round seed. They clinched already the NFC West. Uh, they possibly gonna be a third round third.
Speaker 2: Seed in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: McVeigh came out on Monday yesterday on his show and said that he's going to sit all his starters like he did in twenty seventeen in twenty twenty three. Uh, he feels that's the best bet to get those guys rested to get to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: And then the Seahawks they've.
Speaker 5: Been eliminated, so that right now they gotta they gotta get that get back. They're gonna play all they starters they've been eliminated despite their favorite two point uh in their week eighteen match against the Rams. Playing in a division of rival resting starters provide Seattle with an opportunity to win this game.
Speaker 1: Double back on that. Yeah yeah, yeah, hit their computer program and the teleprom yeah yeah to refresh.
Speaker 4: So I Rams are facing Seattle this week.
Speaker 1: Brother Rams are sitting all their starters from seventeen and sixteen. Let's see. Hey, I'm just trying to get I'm with you on the sea sitting all their starts. There's there's nothing to play for in this game to be a boring game.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's going to be a boring game of all.
Speaker 1: These Of all these notes, my favorite one is the last one. This game is going to be a bit of a snoozer as there is nothing to play for. I agree with Mitch. I agree with you. I think the Seahawks win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Seahawks gonna take this. I hope they take it out time out and.
Speaker 1: This a ballsy pig taking the ray Hawks. Seahawks are favorite by three tam six and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm taking a round six and a half. That's what I had.
Speaker 5: God damn you're taking the Seahawks six and yeah, I'm all over.
Speaker 2: But he showed it. He interrupted me.
Speaker 1: Man, day Ship, see we got the vy. Yeah No, who's the starting quarterback for the Rams this week?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure gonna be this.
Speaker 1: It's like the fourth note down.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I don't read his notes. I'm reading my notes, all.
Speaker 3: Right, so you your ballsy pick. You're moving the line for Seattle, moving.
Speaker 5: The line and minus six and a half so we can get us as plus.
Speaker 1: I feel hell yeah, hell hey, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even finished. My man cut me off. We had to say so love it.
Speaker 1: But when you said half the things and then you go back to your phone and repeat those things like we gotta get there's people watching this eighteen matchups. He cut me off. Rams. I never said what I might be s spicy Stork article. He just took.
Speaker 4: We don't even have a teleprompter back there, he's want Ship.
Speaker 1: I wrote all this stuff. Man, Hey, let me put you out some game. After you record notes, pretend like you're doing it in front of the sh.
Speaker 2: A second later.
Speaker 1: Today, when I when I'm done doing my notes, I just think I sit down, like pay I'm talking to you, guys.
Speaker 2: You did Joe notes this morning? No, no, no, I wass at my house.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can't talk to la. I gotta fucking do these notes. Rapid fire, Yeah, all right, rapid fire.
Speaker 8: Falcons are minus seven and a half at the Panthers over under forty eight and a.
Speaker 3: Half Falcons Falcons minus seven and a half Panthers.
Speaker 8: Saints at Buccaneers Buccaneers are minus thirteen and a half over under forty three and a half.
Speaker 4: Saints Bucks minus thirteen and a half.
Speaker 2: Buccaneers.
Speaker 8: Jags at Colts Coults are minus five and a half over under forty five and a half.
Speaker 1: Don't care Jaguars.
Speaker 2: Plus five and a half Jaguars as well, Colts.
Speaker 8: Next, the Browns at the Ravens. The Ravens are minus seventeen and a half over under forty two and a half.
Speaker 4: Browns Ravens minus seventeen and a half.
Speaker 2: Ravens.
Speaker 8: Last, the Chargers minus five and a half at the Raiders over under forty one and a half.
Speaker 1: Chargers Raiders plus five and a half.
Speaker 2: Chargers. Wonder that's the record. What you think the Chargers a gonna say? The same people since they clinched.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You should know you are charsider.
Speaker 1: I have that game justin Herbert top five quarterback? Is he not?
Speaker 2: Honestly? His static just came out.
Speaker 1: Most passing yards of any quarterback in the first five years of their career.
Speaker 5: I saw it, Yeah, the show and someone hit me, said the show will this? I said, man, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop sending me message.
Speaker 2: I don't care, all right.
Speaker 1: Bet the boys parlay.
Speaker 3: Bet the Boys parlay. Brought to us week brought to us by DraftKings. We love watching sports, but you know what makes it even better having some skin in the game. And thanks to our partners at DraftKings. Uh and thanks thanks to our partners at the DraftKings sports Book. Wondering what the Drafting Sportsbook app offers, check out DraftKings Live betting, same game parlays and prop betting. You can even follow your favorite barcel personalities best bets by joining the Barsol betting group on the app.
Speaker 4: Download the Draftings sports.
Speaker 3: Book app now and use our promo code locker. That's promo code locker only at DraftKings sports Book.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours, Mike Evans.
Speaker 1: It's a great, it's a great pick.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: He's got incentives this week too. He needs five catches in eighty six yards.
Speaker 2: And they need to win.
Speaker 1: So it's I love that, love that pick. Barklay.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get our parlay some odds here, Derrick Henry, No, no, no, no, I.
Speaker 1: Won't get I know it's a joke, it's a joke. But here's another problem. We've hit one, that's all we needed to hit, and then last week you want to go and add another lake And now you know, I'm gonna get us some odds, like Evans. Last week, we didn't hit. Who didn't We didn't take it?
Speaker 2: Who didn't hit in our last one?
Speaker 4: Mitch didn't score.
Speaker 2: Oh he didn't score.
Speaker 4: That was the only one.
Speaker 1: Double damn.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Jayde and Daniels anytime touchdown running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: So let's get some like, let's get some flavor going.
Speaker 2: That's a big flavor. Man.
Speaker 1: We've hit one parlay all year. He's talking about flavor. But let's go after something. Let's go after we're going after trying to hit more than one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the season, but we haven't. We we've stuck to like old reliables all year long.
Speaker 1: Haven't hit we don't hit no, because we had four or five weeks we were like, hey, I know we haven't hit one yet, but let's get rid of all reliables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know we did that for some reason.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, we just we went from being over to like, now let's put it, let's put more of a handy can. Yeah, that's where we can't do shit at all. I get it. Hey, I get it.
Speaker 3: But if we give me a quarterback, Lamar Jackson, a'thing touchdown? I like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because they but how about just get a running back?
Speaker 1: I don't be John Robinson. I don't want to. Okay, then don't I mean we've hit one. I don't have to shave my head. I'm solid, I.
Speaker 2: Think, Lamar.
Speaker 1: But there's people that watch the show that are relying on us. They're putting they're harder in money, and for us to be one for seventeen right now or one for sixteen and being like, let's get some.
Speaker 3: Odds, there could be some people behind that camera and I'll be like, hell, yeah, we'll fucking stand on it.
Speaker 4: Standing on sure, there's a couple. Jane Daniels anytime touchdown?
Speaker 1: All right, I love our parlay, Oh my love.
Speaker 2: What did you say, Carson?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: Actually, actually you want odds?
Speaker 4: He Carson Wentz anytime touches a maniac.
Speaker 1: He's a maniac. Let's do it, Let's do it, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: He ain't Patrick Mahomes, mad Holmes not done.
Speaker 1: Run like Carson Wentz. Carson Wentz is a psycho path. You see his cleats, they're probably offensive line cleats. Yeah, exactly, that's what you need. Okay, Carson Wentz anytime touchdown, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. He don't run like Mahomes, magic dog, God damn.
Speaker 1: Touchdowns.
Speaker 2: He not this year.
Speaker 3: Think about they're gonna get close to the end zone. Carson Wentz are gonna take away his first read. He's gonna panic a little bit. He's gonna run in the end zone.
Speaker 1: Score all. I like it. Give me a Kansas City money line as well.
Speaker 2: He got quiet.
Speaker 4: I think we're rocking.
Speaker 1: Carson Wentz anytime. J Daniels anytime, Mike Evans any time, Take quant any time, Robinson any time.
Speaker 2: But what's that? What's that odd?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: How many legs are we doing.
Speaker 1: We have a clear we're doing a five. Let's let's let's take again.
Speaker 3: T Higgins over Jamar because Jamar is gonna have like Jamar is gonna be the highest odds.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, true, Higgins had three touchdowns. Well, T Higgins may be the highest because yeah, he went us through.
Speaker 1: What about hear me out, John new Smith?
Speaker 5: He scores every week. I mean, my man just broke the Miami record for most touchdowns and yards.
Speaker 2: Right now. He the franchise highs franchise leader in at tight end.
Speaker 1: John Smith, hold.
Speaker 2: Man, my dog out there.
Speaker 1: You just picked four of them, Higgins, Carson Wentz, Johnny Smith, Jadon Daniels. We can take jad now.
Speaker 4: We don't want two quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Man, I got Mike Evans.
Speaker 1: Bro Mike Evans. I do like Mike Evans. But we did we did four last week.
Speaker 7: Let's do five, Okay, all right, John, Mike Evans, Higgins, Higgins, Carson's Carson's win, Carson Wentz?
Speaker 4: Is that what you said?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't want to say one anymore? Okay?
Speaker 2: Who you want now? Oh you said John?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go be Jeon? Yeah, Jon, so read those off.
Speaker 1: You got it. T Higgins Carson Wentz, John new Smith, Mike Evans, b Jhon Robinson, that craz yeah yeah, this guy from like, hey, let's get let's just get one parlay to let's make sure we never get a partlad crazy ones.
Speaker 3: But let's go chase when you want the Draft Kings, let's go chase the storm.
Speaker 1: Can you have a last week when you go on the Draft Kings app and you see uh busted with the Boys parlay and it's the East, Like what the fuck? Plus forty thousand?
Speaker 2: Like everyone say, I love it? Like who the toad wins?
Speaker 1: That is funny?
Speaker 2: Bro Uh fan calling calling?
Speaker 1: Fan calling has brought to us by True Classic. Let's see here, let me tell what I love about your Classic. Dude. You see these shoulders, you see these arms. They don't only look at that in real life. Mitch Carsley said that yesterday, when you have a fabric like this, that's always gonna feel nice, but it's gonna hold you and cuddle you to where you just feel comfortable and confident all day long. That's what True Classic is giving you. That's a little about True Classic. The True Classic team is sending out codes and hooking up, hooking you up with True Classic, so be sure to give them a shadow in our comments on our solciers using hashtag true Classic Caller for a chance to win. So what you do is on YouTube right now. You're gonna go in the comments. You're gonna put a little hashtag that's the pound sign for the boomers, and you're gonna put True Classic caller. When you do that, guess what a little True Classic fair is gonna come in. Give yourself a nice little gift card, upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic on True Classic at True Classic dot com.
Speaker 2: Busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: Evan here, I got time today.
Speaker 6: You're looking for that New Year's resolution. Might want to thuds parlay in if we go Giants come into Philly, give me Saquon Barkley anytime touchdown. He's currently one hundred yards short of Veric Diggerson's record. You already know Saquon He's gonna be on demon time. He wants it, especially against the Giants. Sarannie will keep feeding him the ball and he'll end up in the end zone.
Speaker 1: Next week.
Speaker 6: That Bill's at New England. Josh Allen's still making his push to MVP. Does he deserve it? I'll let you decide. I feel like Josh Allen's gonna lie to score. Give me the over thirty eight points next week at Chiefs at Denver. You might be thinking Chiefs are gonna be sitting guys out Denver. You got bow knicks. They're looking good right now. I think the Chiefs are gonna win. Give me Chiefs money line, Chiefs guys, chief guys on the bench. They want it just as bad as the starters. Carson Wentz, let's go.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. I like that parlay. I like it, Chiefs money line move.
Speaker 2: It's a good parlay.
Speaker 3: Then two betting on Like you know, Squon won the rushing record, get him anytime, touchdown. Josh Allen fighting for the MVP. Give me the over of them in New England.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's all money line right now.
Speaker 4: Broncos are favorable.
Speaker 2: Well, oh yeah, with the money line. That'll help. The money line will help.
Speaker 1: Is that Evan k o o b k n o b n o b o k o b. That's a kid that I was telling about yesterday. Thats always sending me clips. He clips our stuff all the time. He wants a job. He's always clipping this. This will probably be a clip right now as I'm speaking, right now.
Speaker 4: This will be clip.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Evan will be dramatic music. I'll be black and white, and I'll be give Evan Copp a job.
Speaker 2: Where he from?
Speaker 1: I'll PrePost the story where he from? Where's he from? Earth? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't don't know. I mean like Tennessee, the United States, I don't know. That's how he got a job. That's how Sherman got a job. Y'all found him where you? I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sherman sent of my d ms. That body he's like, look at him. Give us a squad, kid, give a.
Speaker 2: Squad, cool pile, you get a job. Cool.
Speaker 1: Look at that good hip mobility, you apply fashion. We saw his wings come out of that hat, like we gotta have you gotta is insane, We gotta have to man. We got to good show before we go. Jared Winds o Will's birthday, Will's birthday on the mic.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, you don't know.
Speaker 1: Disgusting, all right, great show?
Speaker 3: Study kisses, leave comments,