Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now, brought to you by Bet MGM on Fantasy Pros. I'm Chris Welsh aka the Welsh aka Little Key Lime, as we learned yesterday. Joining me today is Chris Cleig Rode clegg Over on Fantracks. One of my good friends, Chris. What's up, man, It's the Chris Show. It's Chris and Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm looking forward to us. Good to be back on with you. We've chatted on Prospect one, You've been on our pod on tool Shed before and in this league, so it's always good and it's always good to hang out. I'm looking forward to the AFL this year, getting down there, see go to some games.
Speaker 1: One of the most unique things I put you and Eric Cross through the ringer was we did a live podcast. It wasn't live, but it was like a podcast recording in the stands of Camelback Ranch during the Arizona Fall League. And I believe the very first at bat when we were I had, you know, all my gear and my recorder and you, me and Cross are sitting in the stands and I think it was Pedro Leona the Astros was up to bat and we were all like you, this is not good and Jeter downs ended up. I think you either struck out or hit a home or I don't remember what it was. And we were talking about Jeter and we were talking about them. So we've met in person, We've hung out, we've done shows together. Chris. We found out yesterday our boy Mindy David Mendelssohn. They have someone on their show called Little Cheesecake. So I adopted the name Little Key Lime as my It's essentially it's little in your favorite pie? What would be what would be your new name? What would be your cake slash pie little name?
Speaker 2: I guess, so, I don't know. I love all kinds of sweets, so I had to pick one pie. M Maybe pea can't pie?
Speaker 1: Oh, little pea can. Like that Little Pea can a Little Key Lime in the house. Those are good names there, those are That's like one of those dumb generators, like on a phone. It's like I fee those on Instagram. It's like, what's your rap name? Would be? Like what is your rap slash favorite pie name? That? Those are hard any thing we do, but we do have baseball to talk about. Home run calls? Yes, did I get one? Yesterday. Yes, sort like twenty other people with the same call. We've got a lot there, We've got bets to go through, go through all the stats. And I completely let this slip in my mind. And I'm going to blame baseball for this, for this not being promoted in quite the way that it should. I completely let the Field of Dreams game just not be a part of my mind. Like it wasn't built up. It wasn't. I was like, not that it again, not that it's also like this huge, but it is like a special thing. They go to Iowa, they're at the field, they're making this into a game, and it felt so pre uncelebrated that I just completely forgot about it. But then the game goes on. They brought the Griffies out, they did, hey, you want to have a catch and whatever. And the game last year obviously was magnificent, and this game drew smiling and it of striking out nine and something you probably haven't heard in years, Nick Madrigal. Nick Madrigal's name in general was three for five with two stolen bases in the game. But CLI like the game itself was so undersold coming into it. I just feel like if they're going to do it. Maybe it's me. I also don't like I don't sit with like MLB network on and listen to tons of that stuff. So maybe I missed it. But there was no fervor about it leading up to it. I felt like there was no really great pre promotion. Was that just me? No?
Speaker 2: I felt that too. And last year it seemed like it was very hyped up, and you know, I had people talk to me, like casual baseball fans talk to me about it. I'm excited for it, and then this year it was kind of just like it just happened, and I think it was good, but it wasn't nearly as promoted or as hyped as it should have been at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it was weird. It was weird that but either way, you know, one thing coming out of it, though, was I Legit was like, oh my god, Nick Madrigal, like that that literally jumped into my mind had not just been anything in my brain as of recent And I really did love Nick Madrigal in the early years. I actually was. I remember I was at his pro debut, which was with when he was drafted by the White Sox over in Peoria against the Mariners, and I remember chatting with him on the season though he was able to obviously get those stolen bases up one hundred and twenty eight at bats, no homers. Those were his first two counting stats of the year and one hundred and twenty eight bats with the two stolen bases, eleven runs for RBI. Is there anybody more cooked than Nick Madrigal?
Speaker 2: And he fell quick and you know, he's drafted. Everybody was all hype about him, the ability to hit obviously, the speed as well work, so what kind of power he gets to But man, he has fallen off really, really hard. And so I was kind of hoping that the move to Chicago, well he was in Chicago, but the move to the Cubs at least would have, you know, gave him a fresh start. But at this point, is he even going to be fantasy relevant? I don't know begin to wonder.
Speaker 1: I don't I think we have the answer. What is it? Is it? Southside Ish? Is the White Sox? It's the geographical director? Okay, yeah, that's such the White Sox. Okay, checking that, Well, you want to talk about someone who fell harder and maybe farther, I got you. I got you covered. It's not Julio Rodriguez because Julio was activated. He's coming back into the roster. With all the injuries they had earlier into last week and a little before with Mitchaniger, the team brought up Jared Kelnick. Jared Kelnick coming up, and I had a conversation with somebody through text yesterday that it wasn't like this accountability text about prospects and stuff. There's a little bit, but we were comparing, like, you know, the guys at work to the guys that don't work, and then there's Jared Kelnick, a guy that I still can't I mean you can kind of pinpoint obviously. Now there's absolutely no picture recognition. There's nothing going positive. But where it went wrong early on Kelnick came up July thirty first, if we don't and that he would oh for three in that game with two strikeouts. If we just look at August just for a minute here, Since his call in August, he has hit oh eighty three. He has had a strikeout in every game but one, and only put up two hits, one of which was a homer. Okay, one stolen base, one homer. Two total hits in two total games, hitting eighty three and eighty three OBP because yes, not a single walk in that period of time, and a slugging percentage that is just over a Joey Gallo batting average. You are very close to home with Jared Kalnick because of our mutual friend and probably one of your best aeric cross and you know he has gone all in on kell Nick and there's still some defense and I think long term you can maybe get down that road. But Cleig, I'd like to get your breakdown of Jared Kelnick because it's a little bit of a dynasty question. There's zero point zero percent that there's as much reason as his batting average to pick him up and own and roster him this year in redraft, but in dynasty. Give me the full breakdown on where you stand on Jared Kelnick.
Speaker 2: He's one that's so for ones to evaluate at this point just because everything we saw when he's coming through the minor leagues and he just looked completely lost to the major league level. The power speed element is still there, like there's no denying his ability to put up good counting stats from that standpoint, but you're right, the pitch recognition is is gone. His contact skills have been basically evaporated, and he goes back down a triple A and he looked alright. I mean he was coming on strong before the call up. I would say strong, but at least performing better. And then he comes back up and you know, performs how you said, and you read the stats in there pretty horrific. It's it's just hard to really evaluate him at this point, like in what size Dynasty League is he a cut? Like at what point do you let him go? I mean it's tough. I mean I'm kind of wondering where to rank him on the next update for Dynasty purposes. You mentioned for Redraft he's a lost cause, like you know, there's no reason to try to pick him up and or even stash him for anything at this point. But for Dynasty, I don't know. I think he's gonna be potentially outside my top four hundred, which is a massive fall. But he's been kind of slowly just falling down. And I try to be, you know, more conservative as far as like these guys that struggle, but I've seen nothing in them that's just encouraged me to think that. And obviously players can get things right long term, but right now just doesn't look pretty and I don't see many positives to take away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's also a term for what you said, where you're like, hey, he's bad in the majors, went down to Triple A and then came It's called quad egg quad unfortunately, And that's what it looks like. The counter argument is he is still like twenty three years old, and he's still really young. And I would almost put money that Kalnick is gonna have a season. He's gonna have one of those years where it clicks. But I don't know who he's gonna be, you know that, Like I think back to like Jesse Winker, someone to the teammate of his different guys. But Jesse Winker had like these great minor league seasons then came up and maybe he'd hit for some average but struggle with power like Kelnix is almost comical at this point, Like I don't know if it is in his head, it's pressing. He's a smart guy. If you ever want to go back, you can check out my show Prospect One. I interviewed him a couple of years ago. This was just after he had had a twenty twenty season, and I think this is going into twenty twenty and he's like, I want to be in the majors and this is my goal. He's right goal oriented. He works out really hard. He was an incredible hitter at that point, and it's just patrich recognition has fallen apart. He can't hit anything. It seems really really mental and I'm not sure. I mean, I wish I had the uh. I wish I had the answer for what all of that is. But I actually can't move him outside my top four hundred yet because of the age. I think it's a case by case basis for Dynasty owners with Jared Klnick, because I think you can make if there was if you have an open universe and there was a Warming Burnable. Let's say Warming Burnable is a really fun looking power speed combo prospect with the Colorado Rockies. I think he's like twenty years old high A. If you were like, this doesn't do anything for me, I don't want to sit around. I would rather take the shot on a high end prospect. I think you could do that and justify that. I though, would probably still keep him in there because of the age and if you have the means to be able to hold you can. But this looks as bad as bad can be. Jodell hasn't fixed anything. Kelnick progressively gets worse. He stops stealing bases and the miners for the most part, he's only still on three in almost two hundred and fifty eight bats in the miners, so he's just purely focused on the hit. It is a lost cause. He gone zo and I really think he could use a change of scenery. That would be maybe one of my best suggestions for them, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually like that trade. Now somewhere said I would say.
Speaker 1: This personality from being around him, I could see something along the lines of he's a hyper competitive guy. Think about him and Julio were like best friends, Like they were like lock step together. That was something when I interviewed. I interviewed him and asked him about Juligo and then imagine what that's got to do where one of them becomes the I mean he's literally become like the face of baseball, you know, home run Derby, all of that. Like, if you are a hyper competitive person, maybe that could get in your head. But that doesn't really help us with fantasy. So you dump out and he can go figure it out in Tacoma. The other answer would have been, when I asked you, what was the outlook you, I would have also accepted.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On the injury front, Jonathan India was hit by a pitch on his lower leg. Left the game, but X rays revealed there was no fracture. India is definitely towing the line of like, are we always going to be hurt with something? Let's hope that that goes away. In his very short stint in his career, Max Freed was placed on the seven day concussion I L this is this is due to that? Wasn't that that throw where he smacked his head? That was a brutal hits. There's something about those like wind up, whippy head hits against the ground that just like absolutely shake me to my core when I saw it and he smacked his head on the ground. Cleg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's surprise. I see they waited so long to because he was scheduled to start today three or four days right, yeah Saturday. Yeah, it was last Saturday. So that's what's baffling about it. It was took so long for them to put him on the concussion ile.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's one of those things they wanted to see how it was going to go, and then they'll retro They do it retroactive, so they just can have a roster spot to bring someone up and then he'll be activated because technically, in theory you would say he would be able to be activated from it like in two days, right, seven day if it's retroactive.
Speaker 2: So most likely just missed the start, hit the next turn in the rotation.
Speaker 1: We're good. So it's a seven day IL retroactive or is it the tent? Can you do? I don't know. It's interesting. I don't know. Yeah, I'm not sure I've ever seen a retroactive seven day IL. Maybe maybe you can't. Maybe you can't. Bryce Harper is backing off his throwing program due to stiffness in his elbow. It was also announced earlier in the week that if and when is the presumed thing that he will DH, that Harper will be DH. But this looks like there is maybe almost no fantasy season hope unfortunately, because they're talking like midigh to end September, So Harper not going to do much for you. Kyle Schwarber left the game with a calf strain. Not expected miss time, please don't and Yaathan Daza sprained his left shoulder making a running catch. Of some injuries from yesterday, I had this. I have an interesting question and I want to get the chat involved. Whoever wants to participate and is actually out there cod if I sent this tweet out and I liked it a lot. It was quote tweeting pitching Ninja on a Dylancy slider, which has been phenomenal, and this is it's gonna take one pitch out that I think would have ran away with it, but I like it. So the tweet was best pitches so far this season according to Baseball Savant. It's considering both the quality and the quantity of the pitch. So this immediately tells you Jacoba Grams slider will not be in. This is not going to be a part of this. So here are the pitches. Ceases Slider, Corbin Burns cutter, Shoheo Tani slider, Justin Verlander's four seam or Carlos for Don's four seam. So that is what codify tweeted about Baseball Savant's best pitches for quality and quantity. So my question is, take one pitch you get one pitch out of that mix, sees his slider, burns his cutter, Otani slider, Verlander's for seen, or Redawn's for seam. Which pitch do you take?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be maybe a little bias because I saw Otani pitch live earlier this year. His sliders is downright nasty. I mean, he just carved up the Braves when they were in Atlanta, at least for six innings. They brought it off for the seventh and the Braves dropped a six spot on him. But his slider was so good, and I kind of leaned that way. You know, all these pitches are on this list for a reason because they're that good, But I'm gonna go with Otani slider.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time taking a fastball, like a forcing fastball in this even though they're like really good, Like fastballs are fun, but you know, this day and age, it's like the fastball's effectiveness is effective as the secondaries that set it up, Like there's very I mean, it's it's also a thing with a guy who thinking a Jack Lider like came to my mind, like that was like a big, heavy four seene pitcher in college that just burned it by guys that couldn't catch up to it, and then that secondary would set it up in the major leagues, like Jacob de Gram is the example. Jacob de Gram is slider, slider, that's the best pitch, and his fastball almost becomes unhittable because people are like, what the hell can I do about this? You know what jumped in my mind is I actually was gonna say the Emmanuel Class cutter was the pitch I would want. But that's cheating and that's not answering the question. So I will go you said Otani, I will go with Ceasars slider on this the one that was featured because you took Otanni slider. I think that's a good one. A boy JP said, of course, burns on the cutter, And I just thought that was a fun tweet about the best pitches. Now the end. Now, if you have the whole you know, world, of all qualified pitches, I kind of think de Gram slider would run away with.
Speaker 2: This, right, Yeah, oh yeah, I have. I mean it's nasty, Yeah, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's the dumbest pitch in all of baseball. This day in Baseball nineteen thirty six, the largest crowd ever to watch a baseball game. It was between ninety thousand and one hundred and twenty five thousand. It's a It was seeing a demonstration game at the Berlin Olympics. It was the World Amateurs beat the US Amateurs six to five. That was this day in baseball. Coming back to and I'm gonna ask you this question because I got rid of the answer in regards to the Field of Dreams game. Field of Dreams was nominated for the Best Picture in nineteen ninety. But what picture one? So this is a this is a pseudo baseball question wrapped into a little bit of a movie mystery. Here, So in nineteen ninety that would happen? Were you born plague in nineteen I was born in ninety four, So you were not born. You were not I didn't even process that for a second. You weren't even born when this movie came out. I wasn't super old. I was seven years old when this came out, so at least I was actually here. But you gotta have a little bit of movie history in here. So again, what movie one? So this was nominated for Best Picture, Field of Dreams, but it did not win. What did, Brian says Silence of the Lambs in incorrect grace.
Speaker 2: I have no clue what else when it came out in nineteen nineties.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to give an answer. I'm trying to think Morgan Freeman, Oh, got it, JP, got it? Driving Miss Daisy? That was Morgan Freeman, right, yeah, yeah, that was yeah. Driving Miss Daisy won the same year. And look at Field of Dreams. You know, we don't have a Driving Miss Daisy day where we're going to celebrate that. We have a Field of Dreams day where baseball turns over to it. So I actually thought that one was kind of fun with a little bit of movie stuff in here. Let's go to some stat heroes. Framber Valdez, thank you very much on that prop bet. That was actually one of the top algorithms ones over on the bettingpros dot com prop cheat sheet. If you guys played that, he went seven to four hits, struck out eight. Dylan Cees who were talking about struck out eight and six. Edward Cabrera. Edward Cabrera has been really great, and we'll talk him in a second, since he's come back five and two thirds six strikeouts. Zach Pelisak had seven strikeouts and Drew Smiley. We mentioned nine cas, but Edward Cabrera since he's come back, cleg you know, this is one of those top prospected guys they've got. They've had a bunch, you know, six Do Sanchez has completely fallen off the planet. Edward Cabrera missed some time where I don't I think it was like a personal issue where they just said they weren't really sure when he was going to come back. He's come back and he's been really consistent lately. Are you in on Edward Cabrera rest of season? I feel like he is like a top end streaming option. Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: I think honestly, I roster him and I think he's going to be a good BILO for Dynasty. Still, I think the even though he's been really good the last two starts by him a Dynasty, I think he's gonna end up being a great how you pick and redraft next year? Obviously that's a long way out, but yeah, rest of season, I'm in on him. I really like what he's done. And even though you look in the start, I mean the last two starts Chicago, the Cubs, Okay, and in the Phillies. The Phillies have been actually pretty hot, and you know, he shut them down. So encouraging to see there sixteen strikeouts over the last or sorry, fourteen strikeouts over the last two starts. That so over ten and two thirds innings. Very encouraging signs there, you know, just three hits allowed over those two starts. He's looked extremely good, getting a ton of whiffs, you know, on the change up obviously, that's kind of been his go to pitch. It's a change up, excellent whiff pitch there, one of the you know, it's looked extremely good in these last two starts. I really like what I've seen with the fastball has been good, the velo's been up, and there's a lot of encouraging signs of loot of Cabrera. So I think I'm buyingn in the rest of season, and I think that he's a viable start option going forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he has a two ERA with the Marlins so far this year in five starts, he has twenty nine strikeouts. Walks have been a little heavy with fourteen, but he's not given up homers and he's just maintaining this whole thing only giving up thirteen hits in twenty six innings. So Edward Cabrera a guy that maybe you can take into your playoff runs if you're missing anything on the hitter side. Emanuel Rivera, who the Diamondbacks picked up in God, what was the trade now that I'm thinking about, I think it was just like a nothing burger trade. Even three for five with a homer, three rbi, a couple runs, Paul gold Schmidt with my home run call and twenty others. Three for five a homer, three RBI is actually identical linism in Rivera. Alex Bragman had a homer with three RBI, going two for two. Yes, Monty grand Dahl as he had three hits all year, he only hit it yesterday, homer, two RBI. Marcus Simeon had a bomb. Stephen Kwan a rare homer. He had a combo meal actually even more rare for him. I think this is his third homer of the year. Nolan Gorman with a home run, and Taren Vavra two for four, two RBI with a home run. Stephen, You know what, Stephen Kwan Nolan Gorman rest of season. They're two completely different positions, but if you were maintaining a utility spot. Kwan's batting average has been there hasn't really been anything uncounting, and that's kind of been the rub on him all season. Nolan Gorman. Obviously, the big power has cooled as of recent Nolan Gorman, Stephen Kwan. Who would you rather be rostering on util spot for your bench?
Speaker 2: And I guess it's based on team needs, but you know, if you want the power, Gorman's the easy answer. You know, we know Kwan's not going to get that, but it is a batting average boost. Kwan is a great option. And you know, I think it's easy to kind of be disappointed in what Gorman's done this year, but you just look at the surface numbers and if you had said that he would do this preseason before he got caught up, I think this is a fair expectation. You know, he's shown decent power, not huge power by any means. As you mentioned, he's kind of he's had his streaks where he's had the hotness with the power and then sometimes it's it's not there.
Speaker 1: And two forty two average three to sixteen OVP.
Speaker 2: It's kind of about what I expected this year and he was called up, and you know, long term, what is he a two fifty to sixty tie hitter with decent power. I think this is kind of what Gorman is. I like Gorman, but I don't know. Quan's a safer option just from a batting averge standard.
Speaker 1: It's Kwan like a guy that his batting average with. I mean, god, it would be amazing if he could even if he can't get that power gun, if he could just run a little bit more and he could get something on some side. Is Quan's like hitting a high in the lineup or potential hitting a high in the lineup and contactability with days like this worth sacrificing a suboptimal batting average player who's got bigger power.
Speaker 2: I mean, and Gordan's not exhibited enough power for it to be like you know, you're a huge loss, and the gain and bang average is pretty significant. I mean, the amount of hitters that can hit over three hundred consistently or slim to none, and I think in the day and age, at least for fantasy relevant players or bad average is lower than ever. Kwan does give you a nice boost there, and I think that's kind of underrated, Like you know, ratio stats are harder to pull up. But with Kwan, I mean, we've seen he's dead on three hundred for the season and four hundred nine played appearances. The bad neverage is going to be there with Stephen Kwan.
Speaker 1: So I like a question right here, check this out. And Delgado asked, Julio is back cut Kwan? Or I'm gonna guess this is Eddie Rosario because if this is Amed Rosario, bye bye Kwan. If this is Eddie Rosario, quan or Eddie Rosario, which one do you cut?
Speaker 2: I'd cut Rosor. If it's Eddie, I'd cut Eddie Rasori. If it's Omed, I'm cutting Kwan.
Speaker 1: As you said, yeah, Amen's not going anywhere, I would do the same thing. I agree with that stat zero front. Cole Reagan's ooh, we had this thing we do Wednesdays on our in this league Twitch. It's in it's Twitch dot tv slash in this league. We call it. Is it the wheel? It's this wacky day where we've got all this stuff. Bogwin and I spin the wheel three spins each and one of them is called cal an analyst. And we've done that a couple times and Bogmin landed on it and had to call her friend Paul Spor and caught him live, and Paul picked up, and he tried to get Paul to play a homerun derby with us in the show and he couldn't. So I was like, all right, ask him a question. And he had asked him, you know, who is someone that you like for pickup? And unfortunately it was Cole Reagan's because Cole Reagan's uh with the Texas Rangers has had, you know, some decent lucks early on, minor leagues have been fine. But I had all to say this to not kill Paul at all, but he was just in my mind, that's now what I'm gonna think about with Cole Reagan's was him live saying, Hey, I like Cole Reagan's not good Yesterday four and one third five and runs, walk three, only struck out one. Nick Lodolo, the love child for everybody the strikeouts. This is not a great Lodolo game. Four and two thirds gave up four and runs seven, hits, walk four, but still struck out six. I think that just misses his strikeout props have moved way up. They've moved way up. In unfortunately until like that six and a half range. But if you got it at five and a half, at least it's still hit on the hitter side. Tyler O'Neal, Kerry Carpenter, Oh did I miss the Kerry Carpenter got called up, and Riley Green all big ofers with three strikeouts. Tyler O'Neill had four. The home run Contest friends, which you guys, if you guys are over on the discord, you guys can get into the free room and you can at any time check out the home run Contest and you can take part in it. I completely forgot to load up the new board even though they sent it, so that's my bad. We still have high cubes at the top with forty two, but it is getting a lot closer. De Blum hit his forty first with Paul Goldschmid go cards and Terry both behind all three de Blum go cards that Terry had thirty nine, so the contest is getting a lot tighter. High Cubby in the lead at forty two. I did hit a homer and I think that was like my twenty eighth or twenty ninth or something like that. So I again I have this like outside shot. The board has up to thirty five thirty six. So if I were to go on a nice little run calling homers that other people weren't, maybe I could get on this. But high covey is they're still rocking it. Bet MGM, go and check it out today. Use a promo code leading off. You guys can get a one thousand dollars risk free bet. You can see that right below us. Go and hook it up today, use the mobile app or go online. Bet MGM. I've got four bets for you and these are all play that are set up on the Betting Pros cheat sheet. And I'm doing this. I'm changing it up again today because yesterday the hitting side did not work because I gave you the top plus money hit, which is Paul de Young. He went over four. Valdez did work. We went fifty to fifty. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna give you the top total base and the top strikeout overall, and then i'm gonna give you the top money play and you guys can nick a little choice as you want. Here the top overall total base prop is Aaron Judge one and a half total bases on BETMGM, it's at minus one forty. Do there's a little bit of juice. He's projected at almost four total bases. The top plus money play over on UNI bet, you can get Jose Ramirez at total his total bases at plus one five and they've got him projected at three, so that's your top plus money. On the strikeout side, Corey Abbott is the top strikeout play and it is juice to hell. It is two and a half strikeouts, but it is minus one eighty. That's on Draft Kings. He's projected at four and a half strikeouts. But the top plus money is Domingo Herman, who is four and a half strikeouts. It's plus one ten projected at five. So that is a lot I just threw out there. So Claig, I ask you, you've got Judge kind of juiced, Ramirez big plus Abbot crazy juiced but only three strikeouts needed. Or Herman four and a half strikeouts plus one ten. Which bet do you like?
Speaker 2: I might go Herman actually, which may not be the most popular, but I think that the way I mean, the Red Sox have been pretty streaky, and you know, I like this chance here for him to hit that strikeout totals, I'm going to Domingo Herman here, Okay.
Speaker 1: I kind of dig that one a little bit. The total. I've been feeling better just in general about total base props. Just overall, I want to throw out to everybody, so total base props. I feel like I've been a little bit of a better play on the DFS side some stacks. If you're looking for implied run totals, there are four teams that have five implied runs or more San Diego, Houston, and then funny enough, the Arizona Colorado game is set there, so you know, I didn't look at what the over was, but it's probably eleven and a half or twelve, because I think their projected stuff was like eleven point six or something on implied run totals, So you might be able to take advantage of some pieces into both of those guys. As far as some of the pitchers on DK, I really thought it was interesting. Jordan Montgomery with six eight it was a really good cost. I know it's Milwaukee and I think lower, but I really like that cost. Mike Clevenger seven to eight, and the more expensive guys Luis Garcia at nine to eight and Gonsolin at ten to one, so you know you might be able to go Gonsolon and Montgomery put those together on FanDuel Garcia is eight to seven. Luis Garcia and Tony Gonsolin is a cool ten if you want to play both of those. That gets us finally to the end here for the home run contest. I don't know if I said dee Blum's number wrong, because it looks like someone the cards is like correcting me. But if I said dee Blum did not have forty one, he had forty one. So it is forty two forty one in the home run contest. And then a couple thirty nine's thirty eight bump up up, up, up high Kebby and d Blum at the very top, Claig, this is your opportunity. The guests have done. I don't know what the percentage is. I want to say it's been like forty to forty five, forty to fifty percent calls. It's been pretty pretty good. I think this week maybe has tapered a little bit back from last week's calls. So this is your chance to end the week really strong. On the guest seat, so who you got for your home run call today?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna take c J. Cron at home in course field against Zach Davies. I really like the odds here for crawling to hit a bomb.
Speaker 1: Put me on the board.
Speaker 2: I haven't played all year, but you know, give me number one on the board here with CJ. Cron.
Speaker 1: It's all good, baby, it's all good. Get it in there. I think Bubba has hit one. Pollock hit one. We've had a couple. We've had a couple of really good ones. I am gonna go with mister activated. It's a Julio weekend. Baby. We haven't had a bucks A weekend in a long time because they're now Julio weekends Activated. Give me Homer's top of the lineup. I'll just take them through the whole weekend. Maybe I'm gonna get sat on one, which would be unfortunate, but Julia is the type of guy bam first. I feel first at bat. Homer too off of an injury kind of show. His wrist is feeling fine. It's a pretty solid matchup. I'm gonna go Julio Rodriguez and I'm gonna just take him through the weekend. And hopefully Julio can put a couple on the board so I can get even more competitive and I can chase all of you guys that are rocking with it. Make sure, like I said, you can go over to the discord. You can get in. There's a welsh Ama. If you guys want to ask questions, you can get in on the home run contest. You can change your home runs if you want. Go over to bet MGM use a promo code leading off. Support the show, and always subscribe. Let's get some subs. If there's anybody that's still hanging out there at this point in baseball, subscribe to the YouTube channel to get notified. Because Clegg is gonna be with me every Friday this year. You can find him on Twitter at rot o Clegg. What do you got going on right now? You got the tool Shed podcast with Eric Cross, which is a must listen to. Articles over on fan Tracks, Let's get the plug.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, so you know right at fan Tracks, right at Fantasy Pros. Also, so you know weekly at Fantasy Pros, I have Quick Grades article and that's actually out today as you're listening, So hitter quick Grades for each week that I have a kind of formula that ranks based on a variety of things, looking at, you know, the best hitters for the upcoming week. And I also do a prospect stash article at Fantasy Pros and that comes out on Tuesdays, so looking at the top prospects to stash for redraft and also looking at keeper leagues, like top top guys to stash for next year. So we've kind of been incorporating that down the stretch. So some guys you might want to stash fewer in a keeper league. At fan Tracks, you know, I write a stack cast article have rankings for dynasty and prospects, and then you can catch catch me on the fan Tracks tool Shed podcast for there at cross as well covering dynasty and prospects. So if you lot that.
Speaker 1: Article, I would love to know who's the top hitter for that next Do you have that next week? For Gests? I just look at it.
Speaker 2: Let's yeah, A top projected hitter for next week is Raphael Devers.
Speaker 1: Let's go, yeah, let's go Ralphie Old Dever. So that's starting now. Okay, So there's gonna be my home run call for Monday. I'm gonna rock in with Cleig. All right, thanks guys, everybody for hanging out with us, everybody in the chat, the peanuts and cracker jacks. We did it again, but I think a strong ending to the week where my mushed brain was killing us, but we picked it back up. I think I pulled a save in. I didn't get any good pitching grades for the hosting this week, but we'll tackle it next week. That's it. Have a fantastic weekend, enjoy the baseball, get into those championships stream. Well, I'm dying now, I'm going I gotta get out of here. We're gonna leave. It's well, it's Clegg. I love you guys. Peace, Bye bye,