Speaker 1: I am all in again. Oh that's you.
Speaker 2: I am all in again with Scott Patterson an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: It's the I Am all In Podcast. My name is Easton Allen. I'm here with Aris Alvarado. Thank you so much for doing this. Everyone knows your voice, everyone knows your face, so gat to see here. You were here on Mother's Day when we did a Mother's Day event.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was so much fun. It wasn't that fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so great being back here at the Wanner Brothers. A lot for holidays made here. It's going on till January fourth, I believe. And do you remember the first day you came here to the set to film GOI More girls?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let me see. Yes, yes I do, because it was like very rushed. Yeah, yeah, because it was a very last minute. Add on that they gave me Caesar to play Caesar because I had an audition earlier for another row. I booked it, we shot it, I got cut out for a different role, and then months later they called me. I was in Vegas at the time and my agent calls me. He goes, hey, they need you at Warner Brothers tomorrow for a fitting. I'm like, what what are you talking about? He goes, yeah, they're they're giving you this part Caesar stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm in Vegas. I told them.
Speaker 2: They're like, what you're supposed to tell me when you go out of town.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It was so new to like the way the business worked here. So I was like okay. And then they called the Warner Brothers and they called me back. They said, don't worry about the fitting. They have your sizes from a couple of months ago that you were there. Just make sure you're back tomorrow. You're shooting the next day. Wow, like two days later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So I guess they like what I did in the other row. I mean at first I didn't think they did, because they cut me out. It was funny because I called my agent when I got caught. He didn't tell me anything. I watched the episode.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, and he goes, oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you.
Speaker 1: They say they might use you for something now, so like that's what they say.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll call you.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Well it did happen, and it was a blessing. Yeah, you know, I ended up being caesar.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: So you are you good? Are you good? Cook? Yeah? I have to cook. Yeah, what's your favorite thing to cook? Oh? I like to cook.
Speaker 2: It's a Puerto Rican dish called all right, yes, it's it's rice with I think it's called pigyp's in English and has like you either put ham or or or spam in it if you want, or different like a different meat, and it's uh it's normally served during the holidays.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Alright, so right about now you probably make all this stuff. Uh, that's awesome. You know, we're back here at the Wanner Brothers a lot. Do you remember, like, I'm always so curious about this, when you have those like long shooting days, was there was there something you would do to pass the time? If it was there, Like, did you have a lot of downtime when you were like, oh oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would sometimes show up in the morning. I hadn't even shoot till night. Oh my god, because I just sometimes I would just say a line or two and I'm waiting all day, all day, and they're like, Okay, I'm like I'm thinking maybe I'm not gonna work today, you know, And then ten thirty at night.
Speaker 1: Come on, we do it?
Speaker 2: You're seeing I'm like, really okay, so I have to like prepare myself. I would read or I would uh, you know, watch. No, that that's how we didn't have iPhones. You have to watch anything. Oh, but they have TV in the trailers and stuff. Yeah, and read, just like read plays and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Wow, reading plays.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Stay in you know, staying on the game, staying on the ball, right, I love it. I just asked Emily this who were chatting with downstairs? But if you were here like late at night, I'm curious, did it ever feel like I know, there's so many people around, there's like lights and everything, but like, was it ever creepy being here in the middle of the night walking around these like sets?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, it was really cool though, because like I would walk around and one time I saw Lauren Graham talking to.
Speaker 1: Why am I forgetting his name? Matt No? No no from friends?
Speaker 3: Oh oh Matt LeBlanc, No, the other matt Oh, Matthew Perry, Matthew Perry.
Speaker 2: There was apparently there were friends. I didn't know that at the time. Wow, So they were like I was, and I think he was filming uh uh. They weren't filming friends. He was doing another show. I think it was a Sunset Boulevard, not Sunset Boulevard, but it was a show.
Speaker 1: About studios and stuff.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it was so cool because I went I saw them talking to each other. They were I found out afterwards there good friends, you know.
Speaker 1: He was like, Oh, that's so cool. They're talking to each other, you know.
Speaker 2: And you would see, like, you know, other shows going on, like E. R was going on, everybody walking around filming late at night and stuff, and it's cool in they're doing the night shoots and during the town areas or the city areas they have the big lights up.
Speaker 1: So it's really cool.
Speaker 2: It's I love being around it, you know, because this is what I wanted to do, and it's like, great, I'm gonna walking around at night freely, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's so awesome. Every time I get to come here, I always like it feels like, you know, when you watch a movie and they're on a studio a lot and there's like a guy dressed up as a as a spaceman and then there's like a show girls walking. It feels like that here. The Wander Brothers a lot. It's so fun to get to see a those kind of stuff. When you first came here, do you remember, like was there anything that like was there like a building that jumped out You're like, oh, I remember that from Batman or like, was there was there anything you were like excited to see?
Speaker 2: Wanter Tower was cool because I watched Animaniacs.
Speaker 1: That's so yeah, that was cool. Yeah, that's awesome. Any fun plans for the holidays.
Speaker 2: No, I'm actually trying to relax for the holidays and we cook and eat and have relax time and get ready for the new year.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for doing this pleasure. We were so excited. We have so much fun stuff happening here at the Wanner Brothers a lot and you're a big part of it, and we're just for you.
Speaker 1: I am part of it. This is great. That's so much fun here too. Oh. Yeah, thanks so much. Thank you. Dot game
Speaker 3: Everybody, and don't forget follow us on Instagram at I Am All In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.