Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: We're not even conditioned for niggas to have this type of money.
Speaker 4: So the way we act is just awful impulse.
Speaker 3: If we really formulate a group and be like, look, you take all the money you spend here. You take all the money you spend here. Not only that the black motherfucker has the same shit they like, Nigga. I'm not paying three hundred and fifty dollars in his sweatshirt.
Speaker 4: This shit should be forty.
Speaker 3: You don't know, Louis, You're gonna go in here and spend a thousand dollars the shirt because who said that this motherfucker was worth a thousand? This is what you see, this is what you conditioned to. So we have to wipe this whole narrative and the way we think on a certain situations, on what's hot, what's elevating, what's morally making you progress, and then we're gonna literally find ourselves in a better state of mind.
Speaker 5: I think that's it takes a generation to do it, though, because you think about those brands you.
Speaker 6: Just name with Louis Vauton or Rolex.
Speaker 5: These are brands that have been around for hundreds of years, and they've been able to prosper for hundreds of years. And then that branding is something that you see and you automated, automatically attached to being wealthy, or you automatically attached to being you know, well off. You don't have those status symbols amongst us like you.
Speaker 6: Think we don't have.
Speaker 5: I don't even think I can name one thing that a black man has created and owned that you can have on you or with you that make you pla Oh he got a whatever, Oh he got some corn bread from Uncle.
Speaker 6: Rick, got money off white.
Speaker 5: I mean, but still that was that was connected to a brand that was already established. So for us to be able to do it without getting that, you know what I mean, that extra hand that the big brother hand to come and say, hey, give me that, you know what I mean, that's what It's going to take a while, I believe, and I think it's here.
Speaker 4: But he to add on his. It's in my head. But see to add on his.
Speaker 3: We use that materialisty like he said, we put that value on the row legs and the lure be like, okay, we made it, instead of saying spiritually cordially, what's making it to us? Because that were putting our status on making it when peace can be mean you made it.
Speaker 4: Your friend in a better state of mind, mean you made it.
Speaker 3: You're thinking you're going outside Joe, your state of mind and the way you supposed to live and this is value and this is validation to everybody else.
Speaker 7: You made me stop buying that ship. Actually google who these people were.
Speaker 6: Look him up. Some terrible looking motherfuckers. I'm telling you, once you see the chest, the names you're putting.
Speaker 7: On your body, you don't really rethink that ship. Why would you give a fuck what the old white man thinks cool?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 8: That's what Dame Dash told us. I won't name a designer, but he talked about the designer that's really popular. He was like, Yo, I know that he's a bad person, a terrible person. He's like so when asked, when somebody raps about him, you got to question them, right because it's like like he's like this and he's like yeah, and.
Speaker 6: They know him.
Speaker 8: You know he's a bad person, Like you know what I'm saying, So like, yo, I know these people personally, like they're like real devil.
Speaker 9: But I want to talk about that. You said it might take a generation. In DC, you said the same thing. Are we in the midst of that generation?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 9: Because if we're supposed to be what I'm saying, when you look at if we're talking about just the entertainment space, especially in your space. When I look at y'all and I look at what y'all doing with eighty five media, I'm watching it firsthand. When I look at like we were backstage and we're talking about this is a family, I'm looking at who y'all hiring. This is not the example. This is now being celebrated. Yeah, Netflix recognized it, but the community recognized it for right years. Right, I'm looking at ear Lesion same right in the financial space. Shout out to Charlamage again and Black Fact what they're doing in the pocket.
Speaker 6: It's like, Yo, it's happening within the midst of it.
Speaker 9: We just got to keep leading these examples and change the mindset of the people as we're doing it. So when y'all, when y'all perform, right, Because when I look at you, I never looked like, yo, these guys are comedians. I first took like, Yo, these guys are brilliant. They're brilliant because what they do is impossible. Are y'all going into these spaces with that? And said thought like, we represent the generation that we're talking about right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, even look at this platform right here. Look at all the things you've been able to do your leision right now. Think of how much further ahead we'd be if we came from if your dad was a camera man for thirty years, or if your dad was a producer for thirty years, or your mom was the secretariat Warner Brothers, like if we were granted earners.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 9: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout as fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com. Backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you registered using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right.
Speaker 3: Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected, sponsored by the United States Department at Home and Security.
Speaker 7: Father, then we'll be billionaire. Like you said that with the Generation and Change. Were the first generation that was about blueprints because we start this started out as homeboys making jokes on a show, right, we didn't know that it was We didn't know that we would have to accept the responsibility of having to create our own media company. Like when we were sitting there and we were going out, we were meeting with these people, like yeah, we want to take it on the road. We want to do this, we want to do this, and they were like, how it'll never work. Like those were literally the worst of these same people who come back and they oh, it's great at the top.
Speaker 6: Always what I'm saying, it's like, who gonna help us? Help us? We can't do this shit by ourself.
Speaker 7: We don't have the knowledge of if we were just sitting here. We don't know how to put that camera right there.
Speaker 3: But we are the one that take the risk for to be the blueprint exactly right, you see what I'm saying. But also we observed, because we observed y'all as well, where it's like, okay, it does work.
Speaker 4: But see, this is what goes back to what I said earlier.
Speaker 3: If we just stop hating on one another and really say what could we do together?
Speaker 4: Or believe in me. I don't know what the fuck I'm getting myself into. When you said believe in my little brother, I don't even know what the fuck this was. And then once I saw the bigger picture, it took me.
Speaker 3: It took me probably three three and a half years, even after Don parked off for me to really put my stamp on it, because I had to sit.
Speaker 4: Back and I was like, but we got a lot of people. Hold look this motherfucker go work here every day. Okay, this is.
Speaker 3: Bigger than how I perceive it. Now I'm looking at it how they looking at it, and I'm looking at how everybody else is looking at it, and I'm like, hmm, what can I do to enhance this? And then once I start, I said, you know what, this is why I appreciate y'all because y'all bring a certain energy. Well, nigga has to be. You gotta pick up or you're gonna find out you slack it. And when you slack and you're like, okay, I'm the problem. And then once I see I'm the problem, it's like, how can I enhance this situation and make it better amongst people who bring in that same type of energy?
Speaker 6: You know what did it for me? What it's like seeing everybody around us not have to go to work? Right, not have to go you know what I mean? Like this is your job? Now?
Speaker 7: When I saw my friends quitting their job, then I knew I was like, this is this is really something because that was just a whole different feeling that I never even thought like, you know, of course, and this ship when you're like, I quit my job, I do this. Other people like and my daughter camera. Man, he had to go get no other jobs for three years, right like you straight? You good, my boy, and like I'm not only am I good, I'm better because I got my own independence. I'm free I could, I don't have to. And that's what really set the tone for me and watching other people me.
Speaker 5: It was seeing the people, like the people being out, you know, because whenever I go to a city, I always touched the city in whatever way I can. And once people start coming up to me talking about us versus everything else that they see us do, like they specifically say, yeah, man, I know you from but that ship y'all doing, bro, keep doing that shit. That's what made me know like, Okay, we impact him because certain places, you wouldn't even think that we was touching those places, because I bet some places more like, man, what you're doing here? And when I see that we we were there, when I saw we had infiltrated those places that you can't infiltrate, especially in our community. It's certain places that they not even letting no new shit come through. It's like, nigga, fuck that we got what we like and that's it.
Speaker 7: I had went to the gas station and they had the Arab had the ship playing out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that type of shit, bro made it to the hoods. That type of shit. I of shops those type of things.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back drop bag drop, Mike drop backdrop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 4: Will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,