Speaker 1: Joel episode.
Speaker 2: Every single fucking time, I say, we're not that's the last one.
Speaker 1: We're not having him back.
Speaker 2: I love you, I know, but how many.
Speaker 1: How many of you?
Speaker 3: How many times have we tried to get a releasable episode out of you?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, you know how much I hate Jolo. I mean it's a very simple. It's Joey. Who do you know that's named Joel?
Speaker 1: Immediately again under again, this.
Speaker 3: Is why he's doing it again on me at this point, it's on me.
Speaker 4: No, it's on me. And I said that I try harder and let's start over.
Speaker 2: The loan's himself of the eleven Timers Club.
Speaker 1: Joe is back.
Speaker 3: Deep Leo. I liked to call it one.
Speaker 1: I like, what when did we first start? It was it you and Terry came on.
Speaker 4: It was either Terry and Terrence or Terry William. That was the whole theme, Like let's get the long name and the short name right.
Speaker 2: Yes, Nce, you came on with Terry Terrence and you were trying to get Brooklyn one hundred off the ground at that time.
Speaker 3: I do remember being very excited about the prospect of Brooklyn one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, well, I was excited to I in in hindsight, I think doing it two days after our show officially ended, I think wasn't great timing on.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not Terry Crews Terry Terrence.
Speaker 4: I think that was like, right, I just want.
Speaker 1: Terry Terrence was not someone that people really and.
Speaker 4: He couldn't do anything with his pecks and he just se he was winded easily.
Speaker 3: And I'll take it on the chin a little bit. I had a misunderstanding of what the number meant in Brooklyn nine to nine oh yeah, And I thought it was just like the percentage of comedy that we were going to do, right, And it actually was something about it was the code precinct code or something. Yes, and so that precinct. Yes, So the Brooklyn one hundred title I think was not really playing off of that.
Speaker 4: No, No, it didn't exist. There was no one hundredth precinct. Yes.
Speaker 1: We did raise a lot of money, as I recall for the for the show.
Speaker 4: Did that like twenty seven hundred dollars. There's a lot of money. Yeah, and you know, nothing.
Speaker 3: To sneeze at. What's nothing to sneeze at?
Speaker 4: Say nothing, You're not going to kick that out of bed. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what ended up happening with that.
Speaker 5: Uh, it ended up going into kind of a good charity.
Speaker 4: Good charity, uh for say, the herm crabs, because a lot of them kind of leave shell And I'm a big I grew up in Florida. I had a lot of pets. Hermer crabs is one of them. Yeah, died, and so that it went and went towards that. Okay, I mean it wasn't It wasn't that smart of a thing. I think I could have raised more money if it was for kind of a bigger, if more altruistic charity.
Speaker 2: But right, well, I mean you didn't say it was for a charity at all at the time that it was shown. It was not even using Kickstarter. The platform is a cash app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just a cash app code. And then the the hermit crab thing kind of came later, which I am now, I'm relieved to you that it went to a cause at all.
Speaker 4: It did, huh, But we didn't save a lot of those guys.
Speaker 2: You didn't say very many hermit crabs with that twenty seven hundred dollars do you.
Speaker 4: Got?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I would say about a dozen. Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, so back then after math eight Okay, Okay, I saw that.
Speaker 4: Look you kind of squinted and all right, caught, caught right.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what are we working with, like thirty five hundred dollars a hermit crab or no, it's.
Speaker 1: Only twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, so it's about I think it's.
Speaker 1: Like sixty eight hundred dollars a hermit crab.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so so yeah, so that charity. I also would kind of want to get under the hood, under the shell as it were, and look at some of what they're processing.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 5: God, that's kind of how I'm feeling right now.
Speaker 3: Hey, Grace, you're on Hollywood Hand.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 5: I didn't know the show.
Speaker 4: You don't treat your guests very well. I mean, if they're calling in, they're making the effort to call in.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't necessarily think we All he said was you're on Hollywood Handle.
Speaker 3: Well, you're right, you did.
Speaker 1: I said that was actually really nice.
Speaker 3: If I had not said that, it probably would have been a much bigger problem, especially from Hout. Quickly the hang up happened.
Speaker 2: And then we brought you back, uh with with Randy Johnson. I think was that you and Randy Johnson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: This was just after he nailed that bird with a yell.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I didn't want to stage show where you.
Speaker 3: Were dressed up as the bird the.
Speaker 4: Bird exactly, and I'd kind of kind of hustle across the stage and he would just he'd beat me with the ball guy. Yeah, there's not a really, you know, there's there's a reason he's m VP of the two thousand and one World Scheria and.
Speaker 3: There's not a reason he's not m V.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He the size of the studio, I think with his re I mean he just ended up would end up just like wailing on you with his hand. Yeah, because yeah, well to get a full pitch off with his extension.
Speaker 4: I mean he was like Freddy Krueger with the like you know the Nightmary with the long arms.
Speaker 1: He's just Freddy Krueger's famous.
Speaker 3: Where like you know, he has that long one scene, the long That's what he was. He wasn't like traditional Freddy Krueger that if you just say it was like Freddy Kruger. I don't think people necessarily picture the long arms, but he was like the long armed version from the one scene from.
Speaker 5: The one which everyone remembers.
Speaker 3: Yes, you got me thinking about it again, but he was Freddy Krueger's yeah, okay, great, I'm a and I was hoping to get some sleep tonight.
Speaker 1: And thank you Jolo for undoing that.
Speaker 4: Which happened on episode ten. Then again with the whole nightmare Elmstreet took yeah, which.
Speaker 3: I swore we wouldn't get into again. But there's some themes that are so universal and that are you know, water finds its level as it were, and our mean just seeks purchase on these these ideas. They're not comforting necessarily, but they're fascinating and we we crave exploration of you know, Freddy Krueger dreams, what do they mean? How long our arms? You know, a bird getting hit with a baseball.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the dreams I had. I had a recurring nightmare as a kid where I get.
Speaker 1: Sorry, a recurring nightmare like we've had you so many.
Speaker 7: Times with l again or you know, I'm doing I'm doing my best here eight you always.
Speaker 3: That this is your best, but go ahead, because you were gonna tell us about that now.
Speaker 5: I mean, like, you know, look whatever, like I fly towards this.
Speaker 4: The man in the moon and he's going you and like yeast fingers and he's pointing his little crater crater fingers.
Speaker 1: It starts out and your flying like you know, starts a.
Speaker 4: Walk and I'm picked up and runs towards the man in the moon who's very angry, and he's shaking his crater fingers at me.
Speaker 3: Crater fingers fire, What does it mean fingers?
Speaker 1: I'm having trouble picturing it as well. I mean, the craters are.
Speaker 4: Sense of but it's dream on space, okay, you know, yeah, it's treats. Yeah, are you drunk?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just looking at I'm looking at my fingers and I'm trying to think how they could be craters. Well, you give me a lot to chew on, Joe. I get to the bottom of that today.
Speaker 2: The sunglasses are like they're meant to be warning kind of a drunk way so you can get pulled over by police.
Speaker 1: They treat you a certain way.
Speaker 2: You're filming the filming them like now now you've got a case and content.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a victim, which is my favorite thing to be. It is actually incredible the sympathy that you can get when you are.
Speaker 1: A victim and rich, yes, and your second parent a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of money. Yeah. Well you can never be too rich or too thin or too victimized, is what I always say.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're not wrong, I suppose.
Speaker 2: And then what was the next So that Mary on Elm Street was number ten, ten behind it?
Speaker 1: I think he was.
Speaker 5: But that was a game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he might have thought it was like you know.
Speaker 1: You told him it was a game.
Speaker 2: He seemed to think that Sean was I wants He thought Schel was what.
Speaker 1: Matt Stairs it was?
Speaker 4: Were they Who's Matt Stairs?
Speaker 2: Well, now that I think about it, I feel like maybe, but they were on the Diamondbacks together at the time.
Speaker 4: I don't know, so like, h yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. But he was not he wasn't happy.
Speaker 5: That wasn't a long.
Speaker 1: Hey we got this, Hey we got this man, right, Okay?
Speaker 3: So that hang in there, Matt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd forgotten the bird outfit that episode two, which made it awkward because I was walking across the room and he's throwing me, throwing a ball at me. Yeah, no one understood why that was happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the bird that Yeah, that episode was not a success, certainly.
Speaker 5: Compared to this one, where would you say it is.
Speaker 4: Scale at one?
Speaker 3: It was visually interesting, yeah, which I don't think we have no.
Speaker 1: There's no you've brought no visual element today at all.
Speaker 2: He has his sunglasses and they could go on my drink.
Speaker 1: Is at least bringing a pop of color? Okay?
Speaker 4: What about a home depot receipt?
Speaker 2: All right, okay, hour shopping not a very long receipt.
Speaker 5: And it's actually a refund receipt.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know?
Speaker 5: Do you want to read how much that refund was for?
Speaker 3: Can I got to look at that?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: I think you're in twelve o six pm, twelve oh six pm.
Speaker 4: No, but look how much I got back?
Speaker 3: Good money?
Speaker 4: Yeah, look how much I got back?
Speaker 3: Okay, and the sales tax came back as well initial purchase. And you're gonna like the beginning of this six' nine six ninety. Eight it was six ninety. Eight the sales tax was seventy three. Cents we got seven to seventy one. Back and this was for an adapter with plug AN abs cleanout. Adapter, yeah, okay so it looks like you took them for a bit of a, ride and and you, know we did do the episode where you talked, about you, know all your greatest life, hacks, yep and one of them is home depot will let you make a return without a receipt up and so you'll go in there and.
Speaker 1: Just boost and you get every which.
Speaker 4: Way i'll, like you, know pay for, it and then you, know and then go out and like maybe see if it fits the. Pipe maybe, not maybe it does hammer the, nail maybe it. Doesn't MAYBE i use an, ail MAYBE i, don't BUT i just take it right on.
Speaker 1: Back so we charge your phone for free at the end of the.
Speaker 4: Day, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys you know there wasn't the right charger for. Me, meanwhile your phone's full of, battery full, battery and then you got one in your. POCKET i, GO i walk, OUT i, go, sucker you call.
Speaker 2: Them it's coming through so clear on the boat because it's fully.
Speaker 3: CHARGED i got a full, bat a full. Bat so, yeah the lifehig, EPISODE i would say it was probably our best.
Speaker 4: One, yeah it.
Speaker 3: Was there was, that and then there was some trick with parking meters That i'm not going to be able to. Remember oh.
Speaker 1: It was your, hack right it will.
Speaker 2: Is oh it was something like tying a string to the quarter.
Speaker 3: Think, so, yeah which a lot of them don't take quarters, now so it was a long time ago that.
Speaker 2: We did the.
Speaker 4: Episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah mostly they just it's a credit card, now.
Speaker 3: But, yeah the, quarter that's what it.
Speaker 2: Knows that's when it became tying a string to the credit card when you pull it, in so you can pull it, back pull it, back but you're supposed to pull it.
Speaker 4: Back, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Right and as we we actually realized that you have been leaving a lot of credit cards in the park learning the string, trick.
Speaker 4: My rating went way down BECAUSE i had you, KNOW i had about fifteen credit. CARDS i had new credit cards out to get a.
Speaker 2: Month they got to open a new one every and it keeps paying that, meter.
Speaker 4: Yeah over and. Over yeah, yeah so.
Speaker 3: Which also is. Illegal like if somebody else's parked there and you pay their, meter, yeah that's you go to. Jail.
Speaker 4: BROTHER i don't like.
Speaker 5: THAT i don't like.
Speaker 4: That it does you can't be, kind like suddenly he can't be, Kind, like, hey this person may have a bad. Day maybe you, know maybe he sat on, attack you, know maybe he stepped in, gum you, know and he didn't you, know he's. Upset he can't get his coins out of his, pocket and he's just, Like i'm out of, here and then he comes.
Speaker 1: Back when did it become illegal to be?
Speaker 3: Kind when did that happen in this? Country? Exactly AND i think we can pinpoint and it was somewhere around your fourth appearance on the. SHOW i don't know if it was related or. Not maybe maybe just there was some, ship a seismic. Shift that's. Whole the entire concept of a Good samaritan somehow became weak or frowned, upon or just just a negative a negative thing ruffled people's. Feather it, was, yes.
Speaker 1: So That.
Speaker 3: Richie's, Here this Is?
Speaker 1: Richie how's it?
Speaker 4: Going?
Speaker 1: Richie wasn't here last time for your last? Episode were you here for the last?
Speaker 3: One? Now oh, dude you'll be able to bail us?
Speaker 4: Out? Man was He was he working here during the fourth, episode the illegal? One is it?
Speaker 2: All he just said that he wasn't that he's new he's never been yeah normally, yeah, no, so but that's that is what he was saying over, there was that he was not there for that episode or any of the other.
Speaker 1: Ones he's right, there all?
Speaker 4: Right, really.
Speaker 1: You, know you keep looking at the sea Leg he's not off behind.
Speaker 3: Anything he is. There he's right across me in the.
Speaker 4: Corner one, Day i'll one Day i'll Meet.
Speaker 2: Richie he loves. Movie the guy's a movie free That's.
Speaker 1: Richie so that Is.
Speaker 3: Richie that's actually we're making for, progress so That's. Richie he's a movie. Halck he always comes in every TIME i see. Him he goes LIKE i was a cinema last.
Speaker 4: Night what's your favorite seafaring? Movie seafaring Movie.
Speaker 3: Life aquatic With Steve.
Speaker 4: Sweeze, Okay.
Speaker 3: Steve such a Memorable.
Speaker 1: SO i was talking over some of the.
Speaker 4: Names oh, man get that that.
Speaker 3: Happened And richie does watch The he does watch the films all with the soundtrack for the visually. Impaired so they are constantly describing the scenes. Too SO i think it's it sometimes leads you to on one, level miss, dialogue but also to understand the PLOT i think better than others because it's it is being dictated to.
Speaker 4: YOU i also went TO L A.
Speaker 1: U S. D so you, know, yeah teachings there. Read so the whole thing is just kind of just leaking. Out, yeah, yeah that's really. Tough but he loves movie The guys Movie.
Speaker 3: Maniac, meanwhile we got someone here who's in a. Movie, yeah And i'm, thinking is this a pairing that could actually? Work because it doesn't feel like there's been any connection in the eleven appearances with the three of, us and so having this new Spoke yea to sort of focus like this bike and just just to to sort of explore. Movies, yeah through the lens Of richie and you reflected off of him could actually be maybe. REWARDING i MEAN i do feel.
Speaker 4: IT i do feel something now now that like we are kind of engaged now THAT i am seeing, You i'm seeing that soul behind, That i'm seeing that. Window i'm looking through that, window and you, KNOW i think It, yeah, well you KNOW i think it could work. THOUGH i think this is our love for cinema can work.
Speaker 3: Together so, So, richie he's in a.
Speaker 1: Movie so are you gonna watch?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: Definitely. Yeah it's it has the captions and everything if you want.
Speaker 3: It so, yeah it's, uh talk about the.
Speaker 5: Movie, WELL i mean in the, Movie.
Speaker 4: Richie the movie is Called Gail daughtry and The Celebrity Sex pass and about this about this girl who she's gonna get married and.
Speaker 2: The name thing, like you might want to simplify it for him a little bit because you.
Speaker 4: Just Heard, Yeah i'm so.
Speaker 3: BAD i think that sex. Paths, YEAH i think what you're gonna find is That Gail daughtry gets pretty butchered in the. Retelling if you leave any we see is there a name in the title he has an issue.
Speaker 4: Though, yeah It's gail. Sweezeo. Yeah and the celebrity sex Path, yeah you, Know Chris. Daughtry this this Is gail gets, uh she gets cheated on by your, fiance sleeps with a very, famous big, shot big. Shot you gotta go see. It and so she wants to sleep with a big Shot John. Ham she goes a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of a revenge revenge.
Speaker 8: Story and NOW i, Mean i'll just jip, Ahead john Dick, AM i, Right John, Penis John penis, right because it's it's a revenge.
Speaker 4: Tale that's.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i know we're gonna have this conversation sooner or. Later you always say that in all of your movies and shows that you. Do your only requirement in your contract is that your character is getting it in at the.
Speaker 1: Movie do you want?
Speaker 4: That's? YEAH i.
Speaker 1: Never really like does that mean like having?
Speaker 2: Sex LIKE i Guess i've never really this is a movie about having?
Speaker 3: Sex, well, yeah the other characters ARE i get if that's what getting it in. Is they're doing it in a way WHERE i feel like another character doing it would actually be. Distracted, yeah supposed to me.
Speaker 4: MAYBE i, MEAN i don't. KNOW i MEAN i, say like getting it. IN i could be getting it in OR i could be getting into. Me so it goes either either.
Speaker 1: Okay and that's and that is happening in this one as.
Speaker 4: Well it's happened in this. One it's happened in most projects THAT.
Speaker 1: I, Okay so sometimes they have broken the.
Speaker 3: Contract what so what makes you uh decide to sign on for a project that's not honoring? That is it just a? Dream director to? World like?
Speaker 4: Script, well, look there's there's four questions like is it THAT i have to?
Speaker 5: Answer there's Four there's four.
Speaker 4: Questions i'm gonna?
Speaker 3: Passover you. Know there's there's like is is this?
Speaker 4: Scary all? Right make? Money or is it gonna be? Fun and the last is WILL i get?
Speaker 3: Sick so.
Speaker 5: The ONE i didn't take WAS i was, scared let me.
Speaker 1: Go let's, see we're Promoting gil. Doctory so let's go through the. Process, HEY i want to hear. That, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well you were, Sunny yeah THAT i didn't do, that did Have we'll get him, In we'll get something in. Him. YEAH i was going to get sick on.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 4: Oh so you know it's, like you, know because you would think not getting sick is a. Plus, NO i want to get.
Speaker 5: SICK i need a.
Speaker 3: Yes so it was going to be, scary it was gonna be. Funny you're. Fun you were going to have. FUN i was going to have.
Speaker 2: That you're going to Make you're gonna make, money and you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: Sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah and so it hit all that.
Speaker 3: Criteria so you were willing to not get it in or and get it into? You, yes, okay, Correct but you want to talk about guill.
Speaker 2: Doctry, WELL i was JUST i wanted to go down the checklist for that movie because you must have answered you must have asked yourself four questions going into that.
Speaker 5: Part yeah you got it, again you got, it.
Speaker 2: And specific elements of the production that satisfied each of the four.
Speaker 4: Questions, okay well you KNOW I i did have, Fun, okay BECAUSE i worked with one of my, heroes the Fawns Henry. Winkler, yeah that.
Speaker 1: Was, fun so you knew that was gonna be.
Speaker 4: FUN i knew that was gonna be and. FREE i was. Scared it did scare me because there is a.
Speaker 5: Scene i'm not gonna blow.
Speaker 4: It i'm not gonna spoil.
Speaker 3: It but do you got to shell out the?
Speaker 4: Money, yeah but there is soup and that was involved in his innet.
Speaker 2: Was scary and you read the script and it made you. Scared in that part he gave me the, willies, okay and then fun scared and the money, money.
Speaker 4: AND i wasn't gonna make the, money, okay you were not compensated for this was a.
Speaker 3: KILLER i wasn't gonna make.
Speaker 4: THAT i was compensating, up BUT i wasn't gonna make the.
Speaker 5: Money we were going to make the, money.
Speaker 4: YEAH i. WAS i was going to make a, money but not the. Money and THEN i was it was going to make me, sick and it did get me.
Speaker 3: Sick, oh, well, Congratulations i'm getting.
Speaker 5: Taken care of four at the end of the, four was?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah and then you and you got it in as, well AND i got it man possibly into the suit and.
Speaker 5: Hit your, money your money here to all.
Speaker 2: It was like to be, scared get, it to have fun and make money at the same time and get.
Speaker 5: Sick WELL i didn't make, well BUT i didn't make he was it was.
Speaker 3: Made, work BUT i made a fair. Ray but he but he didn't make the, money right, Right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what kind of?
Speaker 4: Sick what kind of sick did you just?
Speaker 5: Got, yeah it Wasn't it wasn't like a.
Speaker 4: Neurovirus it was it was more kind of like a scratchy throat that turned into like the stuff he.
Speaker 5: Knows it was a moderate but again that's, Okay, yeah it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, YEAH i don't kind of differentiate between you, know leprosy and like you, know common, Cold like just one of the two is.
Speaker 3: Fine, yeah when in leprosy would be. Preferable BUT i MEAN i would be. Sick, yeah that'd be. Sick that's very.
Speaker 5: Sick, yeah you, know BUT i would have my own. Island oh that's where they put them at that.
Speaker 1: Point, YEAH i guess you would have your own.
Speaker 4: Island, yeah, yeah that's Where that's What i'm. Told, yeah growing, up all the STORIES i read they had their whole. Island, yeah so, yeah that's so. BAD i don't think.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, yeah, YEAH i guess that's nice to be on an island like that.
Speaker 1: Is casey in. There i'm, here this Is. Casey.
Speaker 3: Casey he loves this.
Speaker 1: Movie casey is a.
Speaker 3: Movie casey just made a. Movie, actually oh, yeah you should have been in that, one BECAUSE i definitely think it would have been sickening to. You and it's it's certainly. Scary it's about Like casey's having sex with a devil or. Something it's, like, yeah oh.
Speaker 4: So someone went in.
Speaker 3: Him, yeah it's, like, yeah it's Called The Devil Loves Me so. Long that's close.
Speaker 1: Enough, Yeah, okay it changes every?
Speaker 4: Time is ninety minute or do you go past the ninety because that's the ideal, time or is it one one twenty?
Speaker 3: One the actual runtime is ninety six? Minutes, okay, okay so that both those numbers appear on the. Receipt DO i get my?
Speaker 4: Ideas? Yeah most ideas come from this.
Speaker 3: Receipt people do, say, like, god you know all you're working on where you get all your crazy? Ideas and they don't understand, that like when you have a mind like, Ours, yeah the ideas are right there on Your Home depot. Receipt all they return the. Charger you, know you get a fully charged. Phone you just look at that thing until you get a movie. Idea that's right to have sex With John, ham you know WHAT i? Mean like that's in, there that's in the.
Speaker 4: Barcode you have to have an open, mind, right like you know all these writers.
Speaker 3: Function.
Speaker 4: Open go, ahead you float down in that. Parachute, yes, right, YEAH i LIKE i hope.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah the thing is, like if you really are worried about someone stealing your, idea, listen, pal writing is not for. You the.
Speaker 2: Ideas just coming so, many at least three, more, yeah, yeah, no four total.
Speaker 3: Ideas every great writer has four ideas, total and some of them they do.
Speaker 4: Twice and if you still are, stuck you still are just in a big old writer's, Block go To Home.
Speaker 1: Depot go have an, experience.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, sure go to The, yeah go to the zoo and then take you, know and then go to Home depot and then bring you, know one of the tool to the zoo and try to open the. Cages, yeah you, know.
Speaker 4: Get to know the, tiger get to know the, platypus get to know the, rhino know your fellow sentient mings on. Earth even if they're a fence around them to protect you from, them.
Speaker 3: You can still. Commune you can with, them you, know that's.
Speaker 1: Right and your Friends. Madagascar of, THEM.
Speaker 4: I know a few of, THEM i.
Speaker 2: Can't the group is not still like really like the Whole madagascar group is not that whole.
Speaker 4: Group, YEAH i don't think they're still. Together, okay, YEAH i think after that you kind of.
Speaker 9: Had that, Sucks, yeah they.
Speaker 1: Had i'm, sorry, Dude it's all.
Speaker 4: Right success got to their head or their horn or their long neck or their.
Speaker 3: Success you, know fucking sucks all of.
Speaker 4: It, no it. Does it fucking. Sucks you. Know it was a Good it was a good. Group it's a good. Group it worked, hard so, funny funny.
Speaker 3: Stuff what's going on in The madagascar group? Chat at this, point it's just.
Speaker 4: CRICKETS i removed myself from the content you. HAD i, mean it was GETTING i didn't understand any of the, texts most of them, can't you, know. Type so it was a lot of just fucking ellipses and then nothing would. Appear stuff they're trying to, however with their. Snouter it was just a stupid IDEA i.
Speaker 1: Think signature it takes and the hoof is not giving.
Speaker 4: That, yeah but so that was, that that was SAYING i see you, later My. Gascar that was.
Speaker 1: DIFFERENT i don't Speak. Japanese mm hm oh.
Speaker 4: The, animals well you're, right, YEAH i guess they. Don't well it did.
Speaker 1: Know't, know it.
Speaker 3: Didn't, yeah unfortunately you, know the panda did not Speak, japanese.
Speaker 5: But as was a black and white ler, Anyway.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah so it feels like you're digging the hole deeper at this. Point hayes is really trying to bail you.
Speaker 2: Out this is, why this is why after the last, ONE i.
Speaker 3: Always think, LIKE i don't want to talk About Freddy krueger. Again but THEN i, go, well that's just a safe area WHERE i know That joe. Character and it's.
Speaker 5: Also understand why you wouldn't want to.
Speaker 3: Talk, yeah just, no one's really offended when you you know, mischaracter.
Speaker 2: Because he's like like he's such a bad, guy like you can kind of put whatever you want.
Speaker 3: To, yeah well, yes and so there's a free to say for us and are Discussing Freddy krueger with. You i'm just saying it's safe and that when we do you, Know and it's our fault for getting into the Hole madagascar, concept but you, KNOW i could feel that we were about to touch the third, rail and with The cyonara, debacle we certainly went in there and then doubling and tripling. DOWN i JUST i, think, like LET'S i can't believe we're doing this again in this. EPISODE i, KNOW i, mean.
Speaker 4: What do we do to reset?
Speaker 3: Now And i'm sort of we're going to rank the most iconic times That Freddy krueger said the word. Bitch, it's.
Speaker 6: You, know and it's not WHAT i wanted the episode to be, about and certainly Something i'm comfortable saying this many, times BUT i think we do have to do the top twelve times That Freddy krueger said the word bitch because we are we are Quoting Freddy, krueger WHICH i think makes it.
Speaker 1: OKAY i don't want to BE i don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Well if we're, STARTING i want us to be able to finish. It and you did say when we were booking this that you were were gonna need to have dinner during the, show and that you were going to bring your, dinner and that you were going to be eating it in such a way that you could return it so that it would look LIKE.
Speaker 3: I can get the.
Speaker 2: Refund you could get the full refund on the, dinner so you would kind of be eating somehow the inside of the dinner.
Speaker 3: At the center of the burger, patty but you leave the rim so that it still holds up the.
Speaker 4: Bun it's kind of like how they hide like cashing those. Books they just dig out of the. Hole that's what you're talking.
Speaker 3: About, yeah well done with a, Brother that's that's WHAT i guess you were talking. About but, yeah Now i'm talking about. It you, gotcha and you gets.
Speaker 2: Here AND i don't understand if you're leaving cash in the hollow dinner when you're returning, it it.
Speaker 1: Seems like you're lad losing.
Speaker 4: Money oh, no, No i'm not doing. THAT i was just, saying like those things you see in the. Movie, OKAY i get.
Speaker 1: Just what do you put? In do you put something in the?
Speaker 4: Hollow some paper or you, know some mulch or something in their?
Speaker 2: Mulch, yeah, okay they would take when they would take it.
Speaker 1: Back just maybe you wet the mulch a, lot like to make it heavy enough to.
Speaker 3: Do mulch is often. Free, NO i, know.
Speaker 2: Just so they don't suspect the texture of the return to, burger the, weight the weight when they hold in there because like it all hinges on what you hand then back at.
Speaker 5: All so like you, know, yeah you know it's in the kind of.
Speaker 2: Plastic, yeah but with, you they're looking in the, Bag, joe you've done the ever.
Speaker 4: Not to home. Depots too many employees that work. There they Don't but LIKE i not at the.
Speaker 2: Neighborhood isn't the whole thing about home depot that you can't get the attention of the employee that there aren't.
Speaker 5: Nothing they got a return.
Speaker 4: Desk it's a return desk and there's always someone. There but in terms of the, RESTAURANT i never do the same burger trick more than.
Speaker 1: Once you fill it with different stuff for you do like.
Speaker 4: Always maultra crumpled up.
Speaker 1: Paper, okay so the.
Speaker 3: Restaurant every, time yeah, okay. Yeah why is it that you think happens after you give back the multchburger that kind of burns you at that? Place maybe an employee goes back and tries to eat. It it's a big mouthful of. Maltz realizes that they give.
Speaker 4: You NO i, mean they probably just throw it out and they never find out about. It And i'm, like, yeah, sure here's your refund. Back but, YEAH i guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah how many times are you going to order and return a?
Speaker 4: Burger, well a couple of Times i've, waited like in the, Car Like i've gone out to my car and sat in it and kind of just watched the front, door just clocked, it waiting for them to run, out and they never they never, do So i'm assuming they do your.
Speaker 1: Scorpion jacket with your.
Speaker 3: Gloves, YEAH i do.
Speaker 4: Have driving, gloves just sit and and the cars. Running one, time one guy came out AND i just you, know flipped him off and like tore out of the parking.
Speaker 5: LOT i felt pretty. Good but that was only one.
Speaker 2: Time and you don't think it sounds like you're not sure he was coming out to recognized.
Speaker 4: YOU i don't even know if he noticed.
Speaker 2: Me he might have been a. Patron he wasn't wearing a. Point he's not the person that you. Know, YEAH i wasn't wearing an employee of the same.
Speaker 3: Building it was, yeah, okay, Okay and is it ever not a burger is there any other food that you replaced the middle of with.
Speaker 1: Mulch where do you get the? Mulches answer his question, first but, well.
Speaker 4: It's namely burgers because that's the easiest thing to hollow. Out maybe a. Sub it's always a sandwich of some. Sort in terms of.
Speaker 3: The mulch, QUESTION.
Speaker 4: I would say that The Glendale Public works has a pile of malts right behind the library there In Brand, park and that's all, free.
Speaker 1: Okay and that's they're replacing.
Speaker 3: That, yeah they.
Speaker 4: Dump they've done fresh malts all the. Time.
Speaker 1: Area, okay because you.
Speaker 2: ARE i don't know if they know what, like they don't know who is taking, it but they know it's.
Speaker 1: Gone they have to replace.
Speaker 5: You, no it is for. Everyone it's if you live In, glendale it's for.
Speaker 1: Everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah so that's Why i've never caught, like you, KNOW i just they Think i'm going, to you, know put some molts down on the.
Speaker 3: Garden who's Faster sonic the hedgehog er the Road?
Speaker 4: RUNNER i like. THAT i like that switch. UP i like that.
Speaker 5: Segue i'm gonna go With roadrunner.
Speaker 4: Faster yeah, yeah, yeah but you know, What i'm old. School, YEAH.
Speaker 3: I like about task on the cyanur, comments but it is like you're from a different.
Speaker 2: Time consumers who named themselves After sonic by the, way.
Speaker 5: Get, it give me a, break you, know we're last key.
Speaker 4: Kids, yeah we.
Speaker 1: Drink out of the would you go? Home when the like that was literally raised BY. Tv, YES i was a. KID i watched the Movie back to The.
Speaker 3: Future kids don't know about, this but the.
Speaker 1: Style and the car and that. MOVIE i, mean that was part of my.
Speaker 4: Childhood it was greater that you felt you were, Transported you felt you like you were transported to another, time.
Speaker 1: Different, times a different.
Speaker 3: Time, yes, yeah, yeah, no it was so, cool Uh martin The.
Speaker 9: Fly, yes Mister, brown Mister Brown brown was, There, yes, yes And bib bib and Mister brown and bib kicking everyone you underwear and, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes it was that movie so. Incredible they don't do that. Anymore but, yeah when we were, kids that was that was the.
Speaker 4: Unreal but, anyway that's the Time i'm, From like that's you, know so you get.
Speaker 3: It, yeah we get all.
Speaker 4: Kids, yeah all the PRANKS i do and then my obsession with to be not to be named, again and you, know all the that's Because i'm from Then i'm from the seventies and the early.
Speaker 3: Eighties, yes, yes, yes and the and that at that. Time people need to understand it was just. Different we didn't we weren't this part robot living in my. Phone it was literally what you were looking at was you were looking someone in the eye and you were calling them some sort of slur or you or you were you, know any type of something something something awful that, yes and you, yeah and then you would go and throw crab apples at each other until somebody ended up in the. Hospital it was just a Different it was a different time in the world was so alive.
Speaker 4: Then it wasn't a.
Speaker 3: Technology you, know it.
Speaker 4: Was, real you, know like work it, out work it, out you, know with your, words you, know not. Online, yeah, no it was it was.
Speaker 3: Real it was real back. Then so the Movie's Gail daughtry and the celebrity sex tape and and, So, casey do you have any questions about the? MOVIE i know you're a movie. Maniac you just made your. Movie, YEAH i got a question about the.
Speaker 1: Movie what is your favorite part of the movie?
Speaker 3: Movie AND i was ready to not like the, Question, Casey and and it was a fucking grand slam home run.
Speaker 1: Because it and the way.
Speaker 3: AND i don't know if you can see, him But joe's eyes lit, up. Sparkle this this man he just got a four Course burger dinner put down in front of him to hollow out because he's going to dig into this. Question relish my favorite.
Speaker 5: PART i, MEAN i you KNOW i touched upon.
Speaker 1: It but is your favorite?
Speaker 5: Part, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Your favorite part of the. Movie, okay that was the question he. Asked, yes that's, right, okay favorite part of the.
Speaker 4: Movie telling you it was it was meeting the.
Speaker 5: Fonts it was meeting.
Speaker 1: Like you said.
Speaker 2: Before, yeah, So, casey if you, remember he actually did answer the question my second favorite.
Speaker 4: Part because you, know let's you, Know I'm i'm a game to do.
Speaker 3: Something, yea was was a.
Speaker 4: Fight scene THAT i? Did AND i did a fight? Scene, yeah, YEAH i. Did like it's all. Choreographed it was pretty. Fun and you.
Speaker 2: Kind of talk about your approach like they're all fight, scenes, right it's all stage.
Speaker 1: Combat it can't be a scene as.
Speaker 3: A winner and a. Lose, yes that's, right and you ain't gonna.
Speaker 4: LOSE i ain't gonna. Lose i'm gonna Take i'm gonna take this person, down whether it's mentally. PHYSICALLY i just want to you, know it's about make SURE i, COULD i could succeed And i'm good in.
Speaker 3: This continuity of that coverage the.
Speaker 4: Lot, yes, yeah just say like tap out if they tap out, again even if we're not, physical like we'll be in a scene and then we'll see. It they'll. Go i'll be, like you, know give them a. NOD i won't do extra. DIALOGUE i don't want to ruin the writer's. Vision but just so they know THAT i saw the tap.
Speaker 2: Out you, know they have a secret code with the, director as all actors, do for when they need to go, home like, that for when they're.
Speaker 1: Done that's, right that's, right when they feel like they're going.
Speaker 4: To feel like they've done it and they can give no.
Speaker 3: More it's such a disrespected art form, acting and people think they have this cushy you, know sort of like just make believe existence where they're totally, coddled and in, fact you, know it's constant combat and you do often need to signal the director that it's just time to go.
Speaker 1: Home and who was this fight scene? With who is it?
Speaker 4: With it was? With it was With John slattery and, Everywhere well this is This lattery did This lattery did and some extras and some Extra slattery and some. Extras background, artists, yes background. Artists. YEAH i mean a lot of people you were talking about. ACTING a lot of people don't understand that it can really save the.
Speaker 3: World thank, you it.
Speaker 4: Can it's it's maybe the most art.
Speaker 1: Form well it's getting ready to do.
Speaker 3: IT i think the money that's been going into science and this other stuff that has yet to reap any kind of dividend from result science, Fact and, meanwhile we basically not supported the arts at all in this. Country and some of the acting that's being DONE i think has been much more. Impactful what was the MOVIE i just saw.
Speaker 4: That's almost saved the? WORLD i WAS i was.
Speaker 3: Rewatching back to the. Future the acting in this, movie it really makes you think about where do we come, from right and what we do in in this in this? Life does it?
Speaker 1: Matter like how do we affect those around?
Speaker 5: Us?
Speaker 4: Family?
Speaker 5: Family what happened before?
Speaker 4: That it's?
Speaker 3: Important does hoverboard work on?
Speaker 1: Water can it work on what or do you need to?
Speaker 3: Have and what's going to happen?
Speaker 4: Later, yeah and what's going to happen, later.
Speaker 3: And what happened even before, that what was before, that and how did that affect what happens.
Speaker 5: And this, moment this, moment this, moment we can expect.
Speaker 3: What happens, later and we can go back to before.
Speaker 2: And of course one of them starring our Friend Mary, steamberger which must have gotten you a little, excited sallow steamed burger like.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah i'm
Speaker 4: Going to see if there's any more ideas