Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys, screening live from the.
Speaker 4: Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 5: Straight six second, PA's got tidsack Ty Pinda touchdown.
Speaker 3: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans. It's a Talking Tuesday edition of Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. As we welcome you into the SWBC studios at the Star in first go alongside John Machoda, Nick Harris, Isaiah stand Back. I'm Kyle Yeoman's glad you're with us. Everybody, It is a Talking Tuesday. We are taking your phone calls eight eight eight, eight five five two two nine seven. We're also going to answer some text messages eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight. There's a lot to get to and first I want to hear John's thoughts on the Cowboys forty three to twenty win over the Rams, got it done, got the forty burger taken care of, really put it away early up thirty three to three.
Speaker 2: At one point, John, what were your thoughts.
Speaker 6: Well, defensively, I felt like there was this is gonna be a great chance to put a lot of pressure on a quarterback who's just not that mobile and Matthew Stafford and the other thing that factored in with me is I just felt like Michael Parson's coming off of a bye, like he there's not going to be nagging injuries or anything.
Speaker 7: He's gonna be.
Speaker 6: Full bore, ready to go hungry. I just thought that he would cause a lot of problems. And eventually they knock Matthew Stafford out of the game, and at that point you knew that there was no chance for the Rams. But even before that, I mean, things just they looked like, you know, three four other games have looked this season for the Cowboys where when you watch them and if you just watched that one game, you're like, oh, yeah, no, this team's a contender.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I mean that that's the type of stuff that a really good team does on all three offense, defense, special teams. And then I really, I really like that Dak and CD have built since that Niners game on their rapport together because let's be honest, I mean, we can sit here and talk and We'll talk about it a ton over the next few weeks about how get this running game going, Like are they adding players that I'm I don't know about, Like no, to get the offense going. I mean, you can want to run the ball. That sounds great, you know, and that's the plan. Let's we're going to run the ball. But when you can't run the ball, you're not just going to keep running the ball. And so it was good to see DAK and CD get be on the same page a second consecutive week because I didn't think it would go south. I'm not saying that it would, but things are a little ugly after that Niners game. That's the most frustrated I've ever seen CD lamb on the sideline. That's the most frustrated I've ever seen him in the locker room after the game. I know a lot of people listening can sit there and just say, yeah, that's a lot of wide receiver one stuff like that. That's not really the case been the case with CD and DAK. So there was a there was a little bit of a point after that gamer I was like, I'm interested to see where this goes from from here, and obviously where it's gone from there is they've both elevated their game. And so yeah, no, I mean it was impressive when I felt like they would beat the Rams. It would have been a kind of a little bit of a panic if they didn't, just because of what's left on that Rams defense.
Speaker 7: But no, it was all around good game.
Speaker 6: That's exactly the type of game you want going into this Eagles game.
Speaker 3: And I think yesterday we gave Dak Prescott a smelly sticker. We gave John Fossil a smelly sticker, Ceedee Lamb a smelly sticker. So where would you throw your smelly sticker?
Speaker 8: So you're not gonna mention yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't get one.
Speaker 3: I mean I got one. Oh no, you're right. I forgot about the sunglasses on the back. I got a smelly sticker as well because I predicted a forty burger.
Speaker 7: You predicted forty burger, So you got one.
Speaker 2: I got a smelly stick Fossil.
Speaker 7: Fossil, and I got to go doron Bland. And so.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say that there's luck involved, but there's got to have some good fortune to have.
Speaker 7: Multiple pick sixes. I believe I just did.
Speaker 6: There's so many good players in the NFL, how many get multiple pick sixes in the same season, let alone.
Speaker 2: In a career.
Speaker 6: So three of them, so for that, you know, Asking Mike McCarthy about it yesterday, I did like that he pointed out the fact that there are use factors in too, because you also need the quarterback to want to test that player.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: It's not like Darron Blane is the only player capable of getting multiple pick sixes. But I'm just wondering where it gets to a point where they just are like, now, we're not going to keep doing that anymore, you know.
Speaker 7: So it'll be interesting to see this week if he can build on it.
Speaker 6: I did think they were in good shape at that outside corner spot opposite Gilmore when Diggs went down. I did not think that Bland would play this well in that role. And as long as he's healthy and Gilmore is health healthy and Jordan Lewis is healthy, you have to feel good about that cornerback group. It's if one of them get hurt, that's where you're just like, Okay, now it might get kind of thin and it could potentially look like the way it did at the end of last season.
Speaker 7: And you don't really want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at that point, it's a steep drop off.
Speaker 9: And I know there was quite a bit of concern with Jordan Lewis coming out of the Rams game, or excuse me, out of the Chargers game after he defended Keenan Allen and Keenan Allen had a big day. But man, he was awesome on Sunday and we talked a little bit about it yesterday, So there should be confidence in that corner group all the way around.
Speaker 3: At seven targets, three receptions for Poka Nakua forty three yards total, he had a long of twenty two so most of that came on one reception. But then Cooper Cup ten targets, he had just four catches for twenty one yards as long as grab was nine yards. I mean, they shut those guys down. That's pure and simple, That's what it was. Henderson and Higbee had more receiving yards than Puka Nakua and Cooper Cup too to at Well had twenty one yards too. So I mean those big time weapons, Isaiah, you talked about it, they were going to be a challenge, and the Cowboys secondary stepped up to the challenge.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it did.
Speaker 5: I mean, they already were doing relatively well, only averaging what one hundred and seventy seven yards per game allowed against him in the air, and they came out there and won up that seemingly. I think they gave up more than that overall, but he came in garbage time and they shut down the primary two receivers. I mean, that was one of the best two headed monsters going into that game in the whole NFL. You know, regardless of whether people want to believe that or not, Statistically, those two were kind of terrorizing in the NFL. Putking Nikoy held it down. Why Cooper Cup was gone, Cooper Cup came back, started figuring things out, and then they ran into Dallas and Dallas shut him down. Dan Quinn shut him down, and it was just great execution.
Speaker 6: If you got great ball skills, I think that you would really like to play against Matthew Stafford because yes, he can make you look bad, but he's also going to give you opportunities, like he's.
Speaker 7: Going to attempt throws. A lot of other quarterbacks are not.
Speaker 6: And so I feel like from a guy like a drown Bland who has shown that he has an ability to take the ball away. That has to be a matchup that he likes, even though he probably wouldn't want sit there and say that, especially not before a game.
Speaker 7: But yeah, you can get beat.
Speaker 6: There was a throw coming across the field that Stafford hit in Nakula that you're just like, I don't care who's guarden him, Like that's just the filthy throw. But then there's the one where he's throwing across the field to cup and play and jumped it.
Speaker 3: So I think we can just expect this to happen from here on out right. I mean, you could expect an AJ Brown to have forty three yards on Sunday he got Davonte Smith three receptions on ten targets for twenty one yards.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what.
Speaker 3: We've got from here on out, correct, I mean, that's that's what I see.
Speaker 2: Anyways, at least you said it.
Speaker 10: Not me.
Speaker 2: Jerry Jones spoke today on one O five through the Fan.
Speaker 3: He spoke on a number of things, ceede Lamb's contract because of his two big games. He spoke on today's impending trade deadline. Three pm Central Time is when the trade deadline hits. You're on Halloween, Happy Halloween everybody, by the way, But there are a number of things that he hit along the way outside of that, any news and.
Speaker 2: Notes, Nick, I mean Nick Harris. Sorry, I was looking down at Nick eatmant on this sheet. I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Anyway, it's right on the on the hit on the fan this morning.
Speaker 2: He and you're Mike's muted too, by the way.
Speaker 10: One for John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John finally got hit.
Speaker 10: John finally gets a strike.
Speaker 2: It's unfortunate he had gone all year without him.
Speaker 10: He did, he did.
Speaker 9: Talking about the trades from back, it's most of the same talk from Jerry Jones today. Regarding any moves that they're going to make at the deadline, he said, it's it's looking more likely that they stand pat So uh yeah, he's telling us not to expect anything today, but I'm always going to have that radar on until about three o'clock or more realistically like three forty five, once all of the like final hour deals get finalized and everything.
Speaker 3: So do you what is your gauge? We've been checking this gauge. I feel like every step along the way, it's like a tire pressure just keeps checking it. Whenever the weather starts getting cold again. But now that we're here and the trade deadline.
Speaker 2: Is today, do you think any deal gets done whatsoever?
Speaker 10: Yeah? What did I say last week? Like ten percent? I think I'm like it. That put me like two percent.
Speaker 2: I guess you're at like a too any deal whatsoever?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think it's done? Isaiah?
Speaker 8: I think I was at what a forty?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: You were high? I do remember I was higher.
Speaker 2: I think I said like sixty. Yeah, and I think I'm down to like a eight.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 8: Tell me any trades at all.
Speaker 3: Any whatsoever? Saw the Eagles do like a little like maneuver trade yesterday?
Speaker 8: Wait, the whole league or the Cowboys specific?
Speaker 7: Oh, because there's gonna be moves today.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, teams will make money.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, there will be teams that make moves.
Speaker 3: Might be a certain receiver that played on Monday Night football that might be moved today.
Speaker 10: That would be wild.
Speaker 8: He's gone.
Speaker 9: You know what's you know what's hilarious about just like sports news, is the fact that today is the NFL trade deadline and James Harden has been trying to get.
Speaker 8: Traded finally, months, finally.
Speaker 9: And then it finally happens on the day the NFL trade deadline.
Speaker 7: Has Yeah, and that's gonna put it uppers over the top.
Speaker 11: I mean, just get rid of please. They're breaking news like fifth people were.
Speaker 7: About still like what is this move doing? What is it?
Speaker 10: I don't fifth seed in the West like they're secured.
Speaker 6: Now trade If James Harden got traded to your favorite team, do you think that's putting you over the top.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 7: Oh my lord, the way that that is treated like it's seven years ago.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, Okay, he's gonna play in his twenty three games and he's gonna be great in those twenty of those twenty three games. That's what's gonna happen. Back to NFL talking, Isaiah, what do you think about the trades line?
Speaker 8: I was, I was. I mean, my disappointment continues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I was.
Speaker 8: At forty percent because I was like, they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Keep that energy, They're gonna do something.
Speaker 8: They're gonna keep that energy that they that they stepped into this offseason with, and they very well still might. But I'm I'm losing hope, Kyle. I'm losing hope.
Speaker 5: And you know I'm not sitting here disagreeing with with mister Doublejay that this team has enough to go out there and make it happen.
Speaker 8: I think they do.
Speaker 5: I think I think most teams in this NFL, you know, say, at least the top half of the teams have a chance. Right with their rosters, they can make things happen. Schemes, matchups, all those things come into play execution. But like just just it's like the man, it's like the game of quarters at the ark You guys are playing a game at the ArKade where the quarters are just sitting there on the edge and you just drop it in and it has a little slider that keeps going.
Speaker 2: To push them off.
Speaker 5: Just like get a whole pocket full of quarters and just put them in the machine right and just and just knock it over the edge, Like just just.
Speaker 2: Make that one or two other moves towers sitting there. You get the tower of quarter, the.
Speaker 5: Whole bank just sitting right there, like you're about to get paid, you know what I'm saying, And like you're like, nah, I'm gonna put one in there.
Speaker 9: I have a very bad memory for my childhood one of those like a cast station in East Texas.
Speaker 8: You have a bumpet.
Speaker 9: Oh man, I tried to like like tackle this thing like six years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 9: Just yeah, oh yeah, for sure and ended up working.
Speaker 7: I think those coins though our draft picks.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but like you know, like so I'm at about one point five percent that anything will happen. I'm at a point zero two percent that that a big splash will happen, and it's just like you're frustrated, you know, you know, I'm I'm a native of Seattle, Washington, and seeing Seattle.
Speaker 8: Pull that move that was major. Yeah, that was major.
Speaker 5: That was Schneider give going back in his bag and saying, look, we haven't been this close in a few years, so let's go out here in grab Frank Clark and then uh, you know, a week later, let's go out here and make this trade for Leonard Williams.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's like our d lines already doing relatively good. Let's tip the scale.
Speaker 5: Let's just screw it, you know what I'm saying, Let's do it some draft picks second in the fifth so what like, that's the future we're playing for now.
Speaker 8: And they did that.
Speaker 5: He knows what that feels like because he has he has a ring on his finger that from the last ten years, you know, So he wants that thing back. He wants that old thing back. So he wants He's trying to do whatever he can, and we see fit. You know, Philly, they have that thing sitting on their hands, and they know what that feels like. They know what it looks like, what the fresh diamonds is new and it's not tarnished, and they don't worry about cleaning it. It's in a brand new box and they could take it out of their safe and not have to blow the dust off. Like they know what that's like. So they want it again. So guess what they do. They make moves that give them opportunity to go out there and do it. Not to say that your roster isn't already enough, but why not just push the extra little quarter over the edge and get all the money, all the quarters.
Speaker 7: I didn't believe that the roster is enough though.
Speaker 6: Who's at the Seahawks. That's why they did that move. But the fired trade, I'm not saying that the Cowboys shouldn't. I'm just saying that it's pretty clear with them making that move, they didn't feel like they had enough to They probably felt like they had enough to maybe beat the Lions but that bet you they didn't feel like that had enough to go beat the Eagles, Niners, Cowboys.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm of the belief that the conversations have been had, that there have been phone calls, there have been conversations.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how it goes.
Speaker 7: They're a liar.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of.
Speaker 3: Cowboys fans out there that probably think that there has any conversations.
Speaker 2: There have been conversations.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to wait until, you know, the moment where everybody is calling, you know what I mean, Like, don't wait until everybody's calling. And I know there's some strategy to that, like, hey, put their back up against the wall. You know, if these phone calls are taking place, you know, I got their back up against the wall now, Like, oh, if they're gonna pull this move, they have to do it. I'm gonna I'm gonna give him a fourth instead of a instead of a second. You know they're gonna take that, just go. I'm one of the people that go to the road less travel, like I'm gonna hit you up when nobody's calling you like when everybody's like, oh it's a week out, we're good, you know, not when everybody's blowing your phone up, like, okay, hold on, I'll get you to say, let me get you in a second, hold on, let me put you back down. Okay, Like everybody's calling for for that, for that man on our TV right now, mister one seven who played last night. Everybody not saying that doubt Dallas is not in the market for him, but there's a thousand teams calling for him right now.
Speaker 7: Everybody's calling for Maybe they've kicked the payers in that too.
Speaker 6: But the only thing I will say, though, is that when you use yourself as an example, you know, we don't know your reputation. I feel like sometimes Jerry's reputation probably hurts him. I mean, hm, I feel like across the league, we don't have to go back twenty thirty years. I bet you across the league there's a lot of people that are like, whoa fourth for Trey Lance. I'll tell you somebody that felt that way. The forty nine ers. Yeah, you listen to their press conference right after the deals. I was like, no, they blew us away. We had it was like way better than whatever. So I could see teams waiting like no, no, no, no no. The Cowboys offer a little bit more. No, no, no, Jerry's in a mode right now where he knows that they got a team right now.
Speaker 7: No, no, we got to it's got to be a little bit more. We can get a little bit more out of them.
Speaker 8: I want.
Speaker 7: I wonder, I don't have this. This is a one hundred percent fact.
Speaker 6: I don't talk to all other thirty one teams, but I always wonder how much of that factors. And and after they did the Lance deal, it made me really think about that the whole like, Hey, we're on the phone right now, Avia four, right now, let's do this. Let's get this done.
Speaker 3: You know, I think there's there's elements to that, and reputation proceeds.
Speaker 2: I mean that's especially whenever you are Jerry Jones. I mean he has the reputation.
Speaker 3: In the NFL talked about being a fly on the wall yesterday and wanting to do that. I mean open invitation, Jerry, he's a couple floors up from us right now. If you want to come on down and let us in on all the little trade secrets and what you guys have been talking about. I would love for that to happen. I will gladly vacate the host chair. You can, you can come and run it, but I really don't see anything happening outside of the trade deadline on that three pm Central time, just coming and going and then it's done from there.
Speaker 9: Speaking of the Funnealizer, there was a funny moment that happened on the fan this morning. There was like a beep on the other side, like from Jerry's side, and Sean and RJ on the fan they were like, oh, is that is that someone like a trade call happening, and so he was like, na, it's something about sales.
Speaker 3: He also called the entirety of the NFL officiating group the little darlings.
Speaker 2: That's what he called the entire NFL officials and called them the little darlings.
Speaker 3: He doesn't feel bad for the little darlings because he dressed up as a blind referee one time for Halloween. They were asking about his Halloween costumes.
Speaker 2: The city's not going to ruffle the feathers this time.
Speaker 10: That's what you say.
Speaker 9: Is like the head coach of like a U twelve YMCA basketball team before you play, like you know the team, you know you're about to blow out, But like thirties, like Oh, yeah, we're playing Little Darlings tomorrow, you know.
Speaker 2: Like they're wearing pink jerseys. Yeah, exactly, something like that.
Speaker 10: Like we're actually starting our eighth man at point guard.
Speaker 8: How did that trade make you feel? Which one the Giants and Seattle trade?
Speaker 2: The Leonard Williams going to Seattle?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 5: Genuinely? Like, how did it make you feel? Like when you first saw it come across, I mean it was.
Speaker 10: I said, Wow, the Giants are selling.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what my reaction was.
Speaker 3: It was a bit shocking, just the fact that the Giants are ready to get rid of a piece like that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then once once we saw the it was a second and a fifth, right, I would do that. That was my second reaction was like, I would have done that for Leonard Williams, put them in the middle of this defense. I would have done that. I also don't think the Giants would have loved to give Leonard Williams to their divisional rival. I probably would have been a different costs not saying that.
Speaker 5: I guess the second point that you made right that you that you said I would have done that. I feel like majority the trades that we've seen over the past few years when you and I working together, we've seen him and come across and be.
Speaker 2: Like, I would have did one done that one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And you don't know until you shoot your shot, you know what I'm saying, Like, you don't know until you shoot your shot. We don't know who initiated those phone calls, right, but I almost I have a good inkling that it was probably Sean Schneider that called him.
Speaker 8: Was like, hey, I got a second in the fifth for you, and they were.
Speaker 2: Like, hm, alright, interesting.
Speaker 13: Cool.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it didn't go down easy, but you know what I mean, Like, but he threw it out there. You know, I'm pretty sure he didn't wait for somebody for the Giants to call it, like, hey, do you want our best defensive lineman?
Speaker 8: You want him? Take them?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: Snyder called and me like, hey, so this is gonna sound crazy, but how about this.
Speaker 7: How do you know that?
Speaker 11: Though I don't know if I necessarily agree, I'm just saying you don't know for sure that I don't know, but let me hit up to Snyder right now.
Speaker 6: We got this whatever, let's you see what he'll do on this or whatever. I do believe Jerry. I know people don't want to hear this. I do believe Jerry that when he says that the best deals that they've had or when other people have called, I'm not saying that you can't make a call, but I bet you, now that's also his fault that he probably shouldn't say as much publicly as he does, because but I do believe that that is probably a lot of truth to that, and not just I'm not talking about just the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. I'm saying baseball, basketball, whatever. I bet you a lot of the best deals you get are when someone calls you because they've kind of they've shown their hand.
Speaker 7: No, we're trying to move on from this.
Speaker 5: I don't disagree with that, but it's like, you know, sometimes it's not going to be the best deal for you, but it's going to be the best result.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: When I first started my business, I didn't get the best interest rate on the loan, and guess what, I got the loan right, and I started the business and now I'm ten years down the road. But like if I would have just said nah, I would have been sitting ro tuillling my thumb. Still, you know, so like sometimes you got to take the deal that's on the table, you know whether it might be the best deal or not.
Speaker 8: And by one round pick.
Speaker 5: Talking about one round possibly difference A lot of times when you start talking about some of these draftis that you're giving up You got to give up a second as set of a third. Okay, cool, as long as we get there, as long as we get that impact player and he comes out here and does what we expect them to do, the heck with it.
Speaker 6: But if you have that second, you don't get that project player that might never develop for the count.
Speaker 2: She exactly sho throwing shots?
Speaker 7: What what? What'll let you.
Speaker 2: Talk about Kelvin Joseph That way, all right, we're going to take our first break, yes.
Speaker 9: Really quick and talking about trades, I think this is really important to remember right now, especially is the fact that the Cowboys are missing their third or excuse me, fourth, fifth, and sixth round picks for next year, so they don't really have a ton of pieces to trade fifth.
Speaker 8: But like Seattle traded away twenty four and a twenty.
Speaker 9: Five, right, but it was like the twenty four second and twenty twenty.
Speaker 10: Five fifth or whatever.
Speaker 9: I guess, like if the Cowboys wanted to make that trade, then they they get like what three picks next year at this rate, you know, before conditionals and stuff like that happened.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they'll probably get just based on guessing.
Speaker 7: What they made it.
Speaker 8: How many I think they.
Speaker 2: I think they'd get two.
Speaker 6: Conditions to see Isaiah's face is that they made a trade today and it was trading away a player to get picked.
Speaker 8: How many? Yeah, I would push it back. How many of your draft picks are playing right now?
Speaker 10: Is that again?
Speaker 8: How many of your draft picks from twenty twenty this year are playing right now?
Speaker 2: I mean none, really? I mean it's Schoonmaker and Smith, but their rotating.
Speaker 6: Their argument, though, would be is that how many of their draft picks are on their roster though?
Speaker 7: I bet you they're in the uppersh line.
Speaker 3: I heard how many of your draft picks played last year? Yeah, that was the thing you were spoiled last year with. How many of your draft picks made a significant impact. One of them had a pick six on Sunday.
Speaker 8: I get it, I hear you.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, sometimes you gotta sometimes you gotta trade away some.
Speaker 8: Some future opportunities for now opportunities.
Speaker 10: This this franchise will never do that.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's a draft and developed franchise. That's how it goes, though, it's how it goes. I get where you're coming from, and I honestly I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I do. But I'm just gonna dust that off.
Speaker 8: They still look good.
Speaker 2: Get it done.
Speaker 8: Where's it?
Speaker 2: That's right here, it's on the back those fresh designs. Stop it.
Speaker 3: You gotta quit, all right, give us a call eight eight eight A five five two two nine seven, Uh is say talking Tuesday.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hit the phone lines when we come back.
Speaker 3: We've also got the text line rolling already, a couple of questions coming in, including the two five four. This isn't a question, but he was referring to Jerry Jones.
Speaker 2: He just said, bless their hearts.
Speaker 3: That's it for those those youth basketball teams that Nick Harris is talking about. Eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight is the Cowboys podcast text line, and then the phone line eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven.
Speaker 2: We're talking to the fans. Well, we come back right after this.
Speaker 14: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheatah Savannah Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew and T fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 1: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash fyg for you for details.
Speaker 15: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot com. To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 16: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking now.
Speaker 3: Staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial Assistant Erica.
Speaker 16: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive, Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't stop Banking every Kay.
Speaker 3: It's only available in the English language. You mut download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on select mobile devices. Message dat ratey, apply a number fdicy.
Speaker 17: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answered life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, Dear doctor?
Speaker 2: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 12: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being.
Speaker 4: A soldier to cry out?
Speaker 17: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This portion of Talking Cowboys is brought to you by Quaker Roads.
Speaker 3: A super trusted super food Quaker Roads, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome back in Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company. John Machoda, Nick Harris Isaiah stand back. I'm Kyle Yeomans. We've got plenty to get to Philly week. Here at the Star in Frisco Trade deadline today, Cowboys offense clicking on all cylinders in their win against the Rams. And it's a Talking Tuesday. Cowboys Phone line eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 2: Give us a call, and I want to ask this question.
Speaker 3: UH three to one zero says, would you trade a guy like or would you package a deal? Because of the lack of draft picks Based off of what Nick Harris was talking about a minute ago, would you package a player currently on the roster. We don't have to say specific names. Package a player to make a deal possible.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, you have a surplus of defensive lineman said it last year. You have the same guys plus more a couple of them that you're not even using. Really, that's where your equity's at.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think that that would be the position group I would look at. I know I'm not saying this, but I've seen plenty on social media people feel like, especially with the Viking situation, that potentially a team would come for a backup quarterback, but no defensive line would be the one that stands out because it's certainly not a linebacker, it's not corner as we talked about. I would be very surprised if they gave up any of their safety just because they use them in such a multiple roles. And on offense, what are you Are you trading an offensive lineman?
Speaker 7: No, you're not. So that's the.
Speaker 6: Area my head offensive line. Obviously, you're not trading offensive lineman because that's their biggest needs offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, defensive line. And when I say that, I think very much of not trading Sam Williams. But I think of Sam Williams because of the fact of that he would like to be on the field more. They're using him on special teams to get him on the field more. Obviously, his numbers aren't even on part with what they were last year, and that's because they feel comfortable what they have right now in the defensive line because they're pretty loaded and then been able to stay relatively healthy. So yeah, that would be the area edge rusher type guy. But like again, I'm not saying Sam Williams. I'm just saying that he's a player that if they would have no problem getting on the field more if they traded somebody else away.
Speaker 10: You know, yeah, I'm completely fine with it as well.
Speaker 9: You know, if you have somebody, especially in a surplus position, We've been talking about it. I feel like since April, the fact that they have a surplus of defensive linemen, go ahead and use one in the trade piece if you if you feel like you need to, But it would have to be the right deal, and it doesn't sounding like the right deals available, So got to find the right deal.
Speaker 3: Maybe Skip in Virginia has the right deal. Skip, you're on talking Cowboys. What's going on?
Speaker 18: He has everybody doing, We're doing great.
Speaker 2: What's on your mind?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 18: Well, let Kirk Cousin is going to be out for a year, and I've been hearing some rumors about they might be calling inquiring about either Cooper Rush or Trey Lance I think yesterday on one to five to three or something about it. Would you give up a I think a second round for a Cooper Rush or a fifth round for trade Lance or vice versa one of the guys.
Speaker 4: What do you guys think?
Speaker 3: So, just as trade pieces, what would you want back in return for those guys?
Speaker 2: Is that what the question is?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, there you go, skipping Virginia. Great question, Thank you for the call. As always, I'll start.
Speaker 2: With Nick on this one.
Speaker 3: Where do you feel like that would lie from a trade standpoint?
Speaker 9: First off, I would probably not go forward with that trade, But secondly.
Speaker 2: You would rather hold onto those guys. Yeah, I think I would too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because if Dad goes down and he's he's kind of shown that he's going to miss some time at times in the last few years, you need Cooper Rush. So as far as what you would want back, I don't think you necessarily need a second round for Cooper Rush.
Speaker 10: Maybe a third or.
Speaker 3: Fourth, that's kind of If somebody came maybe a fourth offering a second round pick, I would I would trade Cooper Rush for a second round.
Speaker 10: Pick right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't see anybody doing it. I would say a third round pick would have to be it for both of them. To be honest with you, why would you get rid of Trey Lance when you just created a fourth round pick for him?
Speaker 7: So, for anything, I would think.
Speaker 6: That it would be somewhere in the third round. And when I think of that, especially like what Nick just said about Cooper Rush and how you could potentially need him in a big moment, I'm good with keeping him.
Speaker 5: I don't see anybody calling for either one of those guys. Just quarterbacks are just not guys that you just pick up and throw in the middle of season, especially when you're in a situation that the Vikings are in where they're trying to save their season. Is going to take a quarterback four weeks at least to even start catching any kind of flame, any kind of spark at all.
Speaker 10: So, so Jaren Hall season in Minnesota.
Speaker 8: That's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: BYU quarterback, it's going to be yeah.
Speaker 8: So I mean yeah.
Speaker 5: So to answer your question, though, Cooper Rush, nobody's offering a second round pick for Cooper Rush. Nobody's offering a third for Cooper Rush. Trey Lance. Again, to your point. You're not giving up tree Lance for anything less than a third, you know, and nobody's offering that.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, those guys aren't going anywhere.
Speaker 2: I think so to.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be hard pressed to see a quarterback leave this room. And if it is, it's got to be it's the right deal, so John talked about earlier.
Speaker 2: It's got to be like a perfect deal for either one of those guys to leave.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's go to Oh, we're going across the pond this time, Marco in Italy.
Speaker 2: You're on talking Cowboys. What's going on Marco?
Speaker 13: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: It's nice to be back with your great to have you on.
Speaker 13: Yeah, thank you. Kyle, Isaiah. You should check out your DM inbox on LinkedIn because I wrote you guys on.
Speaker 2: Linked I don't get on LinkedIn a whole. I'm gonna get on it right now though.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I have way too many out No, No, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to you though, we definitely will.
Speaker 13: Yeah, thank you appreciate it because I'm curious too to know whether you made the trip to Italy. Kyle. You mentioned some months ago, I believe, and you know it would have been great to see she made it. To catch up anyway, just three questions for you that I have. I can see three reasons why a first round choice is not a starter. Is injured, he's a quarterback, or he's the wrong pick. And so I'm puzzled about our first round choice. Why is not a starter? Then if I couple this with the fact that the second round choice doesn't look steller at either, what does it say about this last draft? And finally, what are in European the chances of having dun Queen back again next year? Because to me, this is probably the most urgent reason to try to win this year, which relates to the trade that you've been talking about and all this stuff. I can't see any scenario in twenty twenty four where dun Quinn is not a head coach somewhere else. So these are you know, my questions. As always, great to catch up with you guys. Great talking to you, and you know, if we can catch up on LinkedIn or other you know LinkedIn, that would be great as well. Have a great day, keep doing your fantastic job. It's great to listen to you guys from AFAR.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Marco for the support, and two really really solid questions. I will start with the dan Quinn conversation, because that is it goes into the desperation that Isaiah is speaking of of if you're gonna go for the thing, go for the thing, especially when you have a piece like dan Quinn on your defense running your defense that may not always be there.
Speaker 6: The biggest thing with dan Quinn to me, and it's unfortunate for him, but he's a defensive coach and you just look at the trends in the NFL. It seems like I'm not saying always you have Dan Campbell hires, you have ones that like people don't necessarily are expecting, but it seems like most teams are looking for that next young offensive mind to be their head coach. And if what dan Quinn has done for the Cowboys defense, I strongly feel like if he was on offense, he would have already he'd already be gone, like he'd already And it's not his fault. It just that's the way that the league is. And it's not like doing it that way as just oh well, that's how you get to a super Bowl. You just draft, you just go and hire the next young offensive mind. But look around the league. I mean, that's generally where it's going.
Speaker 8: You don't think that is his choice that he's still here.
Speaker 6: I think that, No, that's part of it too, But I think that it can get to a level where, you know, I don't know what's being offered to him in those in those interviews and stuff like that. And to take it back to the trade deadline, I think there's overpaying that goes on if it's the young offensive coach. And again I'm not in those rooms. I don't know, but that's my belief because of what I see going on in the league. But I would be very surprised if he eventually doesn't get another shot to be a head coach. So yeah, this very much could be, you know, his last year as the DC, because it could get an offer that a it's just too good to pass up. I mean, he obviously likes working with this group. He's got a talented group. He is own that he knows how to move the pieces around, and I really do think the pieces compliment him as well as he compliments them.
Speaker 7: It's just it's a it's.
Speaker 6: A great group, but a as a fan of if you're a fan of the Dallas Cowboys for the last couple of years, you've had to have these same concerns of, man, how long is this going to last? Eventually he's going to get hired as a head coach somewhere.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And there are rare exceptions to the wanting to hire the new offensive guy, right because you have to make a ryans from last year. And what made him the exception it was the fact that he had put together a solid defense over the course of two three four seasons. And when you look at what that rare exception could be this next offseason, what other dcs do you look at other than Dan Quinn.
Speaker 6: Off the top of my head, I can't think of a lot of ones that that Joe worries.
Speaker 9: That wears me a little bit. So, yeah, it's a great point, Marco. I think.
Speaker 2: That we yeah, we we That's that's French. What are you doing?
Speaker 8: I don't travel enough, Kyle, This.
Speaker 7: Is funny.
Speaker 10: We didn't catch that.
Speaker 9: Looked at John was like I heard him say it, but I didn't even catch that.
Speaker 10: Like, I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it though, it's this is what you gotta do.
Speaker 8: I I haven't got over there. I know you have you're married into.
Speaker 2: Say, I'm married into the Italian family. So I understand.
Speaker 8: It is the closest I get to Italy.
Speaker 2: Is the best food decision of my life inside of sponsored. Okay, you said what sponsor you're gonna bring up the O G?
Speaker 5: Is that what the speaking in regards to d Q. I was surprised DQ came back last year. You struck fire twice? Now right, you got lucky twice.
Speaker 2: I'm back twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m does it happen a third time?
Speaker 8: I don't know if you missed twice on whackam Mo? Do you missed the third time?
Speaker 3: Sometimes depends on how quick that whacka mold ducks out of the way.
Speaker 5: Mark, I'm waiting on that little mold to get poke his head out, and I'm whacking that thing. So I don't I think you're rolling the dice if you don't take if you don't make a big push this year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 5: I think you were banking too much on the brand. If you don't take your chances in your risks. I think there's a lot of there's a lot of you go back in history. I just think they they sometimes they lean on the star too much. And I think this might be an occasion where if you lean on it too much you might get bit something else.
Speaker 9: Is kind of fascinating, And I don't think dan Quinn would do this, but it's just fascinating that his name was brought up in this certain situation. Remember Tom Herman got fired from the University of Texas three years ago. Dan Quinn was one of three names that the University of Texas wanted to go after, so kind of kind of interesting. I don't think he would ever go to the college route, but that's also something to factor in.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that before. Yeah, that's interesting. All right, let's take our second break. Appreciate the call, Marco, and skip if you want to get in.
Speaker 3: We may have time for one more phone call eight at eight eight five five two two ninety seven. We also have some text we get to catch up on, and just a moment with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 12: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never united. Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit Unitedagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 19: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the Coffee Club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 3: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wfball make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 14: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hoy.
Speaker 2: But the good news is.
Speaker 14: Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 1: Five G requires compatible plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys. This segment is brought to you by invisi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Wrapping things up on a Talking Tuesday eight A eight eight five five two two nine seven text messages eight one seven two, nine zero three.
Speaker 2: Two nine to eight.
Speaker 3: Uh Loupe from Cali says, does Sundays win over the Rams.
Speaker 2: Squashed the Blue jersey curse belief? I don't think there's ever been a blue jersey curse. I think it's dumb. I think the Blue jerseys look great.
Speaker 9: What do you think they they they squashed that last year at so far when they played the Rams.
Speaker 10: There's been a couple of instances.
Speaker 9: I love those Blue jerseys sick so they get hate and I feel like we talked about these with the All Whites a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 10: There's not a bad jersey that this team has, in my opinion.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you the thing that surprised me the most is just how well they've played at home and this home winning streak. Just from my time covering the team is like kind of matched up pretty closely. But since the stadium's open, I never went to Texas Stadium. I wasn't living down here then, and I've never felt like AT and T Stadium was like the greatest home field advantage. And for them to have done that, it's it's one of the best things that Mike McCarthy's done since he's become head coach, because I really felt like you'd never have a genuine home field advantage at AT and T just because it is just it's not the it's not the rackus like just super loud all the time.
Speaker 7: It can get that way.
Speaker 6: But just winning on Sunday was just a big one for me because I'm just like, it's just noon game. Coubs don't play a lot of noon games. It just was like one where I've seen them before just kind of ease into it and then they, you know, opponent hangs in their hangs in there, and then they lose.
Speaker 7: That game to win eleven in a row at home.
Speaker 6: I'm just bringing this up because I'm saying, whatever you think your curses are. I know one that you know people had talked about was the when they wore the throwback helmet that had.
Speaker 7: The Reds get one it just wear it against wear it at home.
Speaker 6: I I I'll just put you this way. I just think that I have my questions about how I think that they'll play against the Eagles on Sunday at Philly.
Speaker 7: As long as they say relatively healthy.
Speaker 6: I don't have many questions about how they will play against Philly at at and T Stadium. They have like legitimately built a good home field advantage over the last year or two, and I just I really didn't think that was going to happen.
Speaker 9: Which is strange because I feel like it's less about the crowd and more so about them just being loose and being able to show up in the wrong.
Speaker 7: Routine whatever it is.
Speaker 9: No, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it feels like it's more more from that.
Speaker 2: Sure, what do you think about it? Did you ever think about that?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Did you like playing more on the road or at home? Or did you not care?
Speaker 2: I didn't care, didn't carry the way.
Speaker 8: I didn't care.
Speaker 5: At home is always fun because you got your people and they're turning up, you know. But on the road, on the road, you get the you think make fans angry.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's true, especially at Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: Have they been I'm trying to find it. You're always fat? Sorry, I had smoothes?
Speaker 10: Are you okay?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 8: We had a smoothie off this morning, so I wouldn't buy a bunch of food. My kids had to smoothie off.
Speaker 2: How did that go?
Speaker 8: It went good? But I have seats in my throat now, so that's.
Speaker 10: What I'm his smoothie ticket took a long time to make.
Speaker 2: I heard interesting.
Speaker 7: You're the funny there's question about it. You're the fun dad.
Speaker 8: The Eagles risk Cowboys over the years, do they usually split? As of late?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: No, there's been There's been a couple of sweeps.
Speaker 2: Cowboys have won four of the last five in Philly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Dak has won his last three starts against them.
Speaker 10: He's like eight and three.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the the Eagles specifically, uh are with the Eagles. Oddly enough, Dak and Jalen Hurts have only gone head to head one time. Interest that's it because either one of the other has been sitting because of injury or late.
Speaker 2: Season scenarios, and it's kind of how it goes. So yeah, kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: Four of the last five have been won by the Cowboys, and only one time have Hurts and Dak actually played against each other. Eight four says excited and nervous about this Eagles game.
Speaker 2: Lots of anxiety.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's probably a lot of Cowboys nation right now.
Speaker 2: Excited is a good word, but man, anxious is also a pretty darn good word too.
Speaker 8: Where do you think I know we'd get into this. We got all week, got a whole week. Yeah, we got the rest of What were you going to say?
Speaker 2: Let's tease it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna adk Okay, where do you feel like Dallas has the advantage over Philly? And where do you think Philly has advantage over Dallas?
Speaker 6: Okay, I think Philly is the best roster in the NFL, So I think that gives you. That gives them the advantage in terms of like players in the field for the Cowboys, I think their biggest advantage.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about like aspects of the game like.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, sorry, O line, d line, receivers like hm.
Speaker 9: I feel for the Cowboys at least the advantages that they have. I feel like they can take advantage of that secondary even when Kevin Byard, I still feel like this this receiving group can't find success. And then also the Cowboys pass rush, I think it can get to this Philly offensive line.
Speaker 2: I think you can about Bob and Nashville actually asked similar question.
Speaker 3: He said, what is your biggest concern Philly's run game or their passing game?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's yes, Yes, both it's complete opposite side.
Speaker 6: That's the one I keep thinking about just because of the Cowboys offensive line. There just isn't that continuity there. You don't know what's going on in Tyron Smith. They haven't looked great all season, and there's some monsters up front, and then playing the Eagles playing at home. I mean, that's like literally a one aspect of the game that can just wreck the whole thing, you know. And where I look at Phillies offensive line versus the Cowboys D line, the Cowboys will have some success, but I just look at Philly's offensive line of having a better chance of neutralizing it than the other way around.
Speaker 8: So neutralis Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is a great question, and it kind of goes along with both of the topics that we just talked about. Ashley and san Diego asked this and she actually throws a stat in here too. The Cowboys have now one eleven straight at home. We just talked about that, with John averaging five points more than they do on the road, where they are five and six in the same time span.
Speaker 2: So on the road five and six, Cowboys have.
Speaker 3: Won the last eleven at home. After hearing all of Dak's audibles, and checks on Sunday. I wonder if this ability, if his ability to make changes at the line of scrimmage read the defense is an underrated part of the success and flow to an offense.
Speaker 2: Can you speak to the strategy to improve communication while on the road, of course, that's going up this week against Philadelphia, You're going to need it.
Speaker 7: That's probably one of the best play.
Speaker 6: That's a great point on the home versus road thing. Communication had been an issue. It was something that was addressed in the off season.
Speaker 2: It was a trading camp.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was very.
Speaker 6: High on their list of things that they needed to work on. One of the reasons why you are hearing a lot of stuff that you are hearing on TV. One of the reasons why there are all the jokes made about here we go, because that was all part of the communication to get better. And obviously communication is going to be great at home and maybe not, you know, crowd noise and all that stuff like that, And maybe that's why it becomes an issue on the road, is that there are some communication things, you know. But man, it's good to see the way everything looked and the way it clicked this last game. The pre snap motions everybody seemed to be on the on the same page.
Speaker 7: You would like to see that on the road.
Speaker 6: But this is gonna be this is this is Yeah, this is the toughest road environment the Cowboys playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Seattle and Detroit both come here. Yeah, Buffalo Miami.
Speaker 10: I feel like seventeenth really could because the weather is in December.
Speaker 9: But I see there's a case to be.
Speaker 3: Because it's Philadelphia in a rival Again, they're comparable.
Speaker 6: Their fans absolutely hate the Cowboys. They'll be rolling from the very minute that that game kicks off, where like whether you talk of the Lions and Bills like yeah, they'll be into it or whatever on the level series, not on the level that Eagles fans will be for this game. So Congress, I think it's the toughest road environment that that they've played in since I've covered I can't even think of one that compares to it, even including Seattle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Sale is loud. Say that to Isaiah. Seattle is loud.
Speaker 7: But there isn't There isn't that type of.
Speaker 10: Put on for your city, put on for your city.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I don't know that the Philadelphia had an earthquake because of the crowd buddy.
Speaker 6: I mean, Minnesota's had earthquakes too, but they go up to Minnesota like it's not even a problem.
Speaker 8: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I will say Seattle does need these.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you. Check out that.
Speaker 6: Check out the decibel level on that and that catch that Stephan Digs made.
Speaker 7: Yeah, check that out. It's the loudest I've ever I've ever heard of stadium.
Speaker 6: You didn't register though, Well maybe maybe maybe the tools that are being used in slightly fraudulent, like when they show on the big board like get louder and then the numbers are going up and here's.
Speaker 7: Like it's the same as it was. What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting louder? Sorry to ruin, that's everybody reduction.
Speaker 10: Okay, it's a graphic. I see that pre game.
Speaker 2: I want to hit that a little bit later in the week.
Speaker 3: That's a really it's a really good question.
Speaker 10: It's like the tooth Fairy, really good.
Speaker 2: Stop you can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: The Tooth Fair is very everybody, and so was Halloween. So Ashley and san Diego with a great question. I want to ask that later in the week for Isaiah as as of course, a quarterback communication on the road.
Speaker 8: How big of a factor is that going to be?
Speaker 3: We can talk about that coming up on Thursday with QB Vision. One final vote for the uh the advantage for the Cowboys, which unit they have the advantage and two five four says special Teams.
Speaker 8: I kind of Agreezo.
Speaker 2: I think they've got it there.
Speaker 7: I'm interested to see Aubrey kick outside m like in a big games.
Speaker 2: Well he break the record, he needed one more?
Speaker 7: I think he does.
Speaker 2: I think I think he'll get it now.
Speaker 9: I thought about this like a couple of days ago. It was like right after the game. I thought about this. I was like, okay, so they're probably going to play to him to get the record, just to allow it. So what if they have like a fourth and three from like the thirty and they're like.
Speaker 6: No, there's no let's just go for it now they kick it, or if it's look at that look at that list of who it's on there, it's not like, yeah, it's not like this. This this predicts if you're going to be Justin Tucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not going up against Adam min Terry, right, if you win, if he kicks one more, he defeats Travis Koons as a.
Speaker 7: Current record holder, I'd say that bond Sunday, it look like it'd be good. From about seventy.
Speaker 2: It was booted. That thing was a bomb. All right, Wow, that does it for us?
Speaker 10: Was the NFL records forty four consecutive.
Speaker 2: Field goals right that reaction and Adam Vinitary.
Speaker 9: He was aweso mad. Sorry, that was bad timing. That was bad timing.
Speaker 3: We'll be back tomorrow nine Central time after the trade deadline.
Speaker 2: Will break it down for you.
Speaker 3: Plus we'll preview the Cowboys defensive matchup against the upcoming Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: That's going to be a good one. We'll take a look around the National Football League.
Speaker 3: As well for Isaiahs. Stand back, John and show to Nick Karris, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 16: This job
Speaker 10: H