Speaker 1: I'm Honey, German. My parents are Dominican. I was born and raised in New York City. I love sneakers and I'm a body positive advocate.
Speaker 2: I'm Carolina Bermudez, Soy Nika a Wendsay, but I was born and raised in Ohio. I'm a wife, a mama, and a worker bee.
Speaker 1: This is life in Spanglish.
Speaker 2: I just want to kick things off, Honey, and let you know that I am not well. Like I have been unwell this entire week. This whole submarine story has just consumed all of my free time. I don't know if you've been following it as closely, and you know, I really didn't even understand it until about Monday or Tuesday, really like when it was really like kind of in the forefront of the news. But like, when did you start noticing that the story was just so huge?
Speaker 1: Probably like Wednesday, because I couldn't escape the tiktoks and the Instagram and the memes and I'm like, what is going on? Why is everybody so crazed with this marine story? And then I started doing my research. It was like I was working for CNN.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, And that's the thing. It's like now there are a bunch of people who have been putting out like memes and things like that, and like I'm not making light of the subject at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so insensitive, Like I'm like.
Speaker 2: People, it's horrifying.
Speaker 1: People are like I don't I cannot even imagine how these men feel or felt in there. I don't know. I just had hope that this submarine was just gonna bhoop pop up on the surface.
Speaker 2: Me too, you know what. I was talking to my friend about it last night, my close friends here, and we were discussing it, and she said, you know, I can't even watch it. She's like, it's just such a scary, like you know, reality for these people. And I said, you know, I'm always so optimistic, Like do you remember when those little kids in Chile they were like trapped and then they ended up getting them overnight. It was a miracle.
Speaker 1: I remember that. Yes, they were like sop there were soccer players. I believe, yes.
Speaker 2: And I was praying like and I and I really have been praying, like since I've heard the story, like my gosh, like, is there any way is there a miracle they could come out and tell this story? It could be, you know, a story that we can look at decades from now and say, my gosh, you remember when this happened. But no, this is truly taken over in my life. But you know, the one thing that I do think that a lot of people are discussing is just like the adventures or or the adventurous aspects of this whole thing now for the everyday common person. I wasn't even aware that trips like this even existed. Did you even know that things like this or expeditions like this even happened. I mean, I don't know. I watched sixteen Minutes and stuff, but I was never aware of anything like this.
Speaker 1: You know, when Jeff Bassels and them went up to space in twenty twenty one and stuff like, I remember I was thinking, I was like, wow, this is next level. I felt like it stopped there. I was shocked by that. I'm like, regular people are going into outer space. I was like, what's next? And here we are.
Speaker 2: So funny that you mentioned that, because Mark and I my husband, we were talking about it. We were just like, this is so wild. Like if they're beginning to do that, it's like space tourism now, Like in twenty twenty one or two or three or whatever. Can you imagine when our kids are in like college, ten years fifteen years from now, they're gonna be like, Mom, I'm gonna go and take a trip to space, and you know.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like vacation, right, Yeah, It's.
Speaker 2: Gonna become so commonplace, like Mom, I'm going to La, Like, Mom, I'm gonna go to space. Like no, you know, to Mars. I am like not the adventurous person at all. And I've discussed this with my husband. I'm like, I don't even get on roller coasters, honey, Like.
Speaker 1: Five six Flags has been like that's I guess that's the biggest adventure I would take as a young kid. And as a teenager when you would go to six Flags, you wouldn't even get on the roller coasters.
Speaker 2: Well no, even when I was younger, I used to get so nervous, like my palms would sweat, my feet would feel like they were sweating.
Speaker 1: You're like, eminem uh, yes, my palms.
Speaker 2: Sweating, knees week you know. Like I'm always like I feel like I'm a very anxious person. So I'm the one I am down to hold your purse hold your sweatshirt for you. I'm the person that will wait for you at the end of the ride, like I never get mad, you know what I mean. Like, I'm that person. I'll wait with you guys up until you get to the front of the thing, and then I go and I take my seat because I know my plays.
Speaker 1: AKA, I value my life. I got you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but that's the thing. So, you know, we were researching this and I was thinking to myself, like, okay, Blue Origin, you know, the space travel. I get it. It doesn't appeal to me, but I understand why people would want to do it, and I think that this is just like my friend and I were discussing how these really wealthy people are exposed to different types of adventures and things, and like, you know obviously that the common everyday person like you or I would never ever even encounter.
Speaker 1: So how can we is that when Richard Branson and Jeff Bessos went up it was four hundred and fifty thousand dollars, like half a million dollars they paid to go up into outer space?
Speaker 2: How can we No, You're so right now, and I know that with this excursion it was like two hundred and fifty thousand dollars per person the people that were on there. Two of the people that are on there are billionaires. And it's just like, I don't know why you would need this type of a rush. Maybe because I don't identify with it, but like, I'm sorry the Titanic it happened. I don't understand why anybody would want to even be that close to it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. If it was possible to go there safely, I think I would want. Like this, this ship is sitting upright like regular, like if it's still sailing on the sea, like I think it would be something magical to see. But that deep is I'm worried about my ears popping or something like that, you know, Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you got to do the training before I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried scuba diving one time in Puerto Rico, and girl, we started going down. I had a bikini on my too started floating outside the bikini and anxiety just kicked in. I was like, I'm going up and I just abandoned the mission. Carolina.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know what, when that does come out, you gotta abandon it. You got to make sure that you keep those puppies under wraps. It.
Speaker 1: It was a bunch of people that we're just floating in front of, like the group. I'm like, I just pointed upwards because I was like the signal like I'm leaving. I thumbs up and I broke out. I said, like everybody, I said good luck to everybody. My ears weren't equalized and properly, girl, and I probably went down ten feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah see. And that's the thing. It's like, you know, people like, you know, honey, at least you're adventurous enough to go into I won't scuba dive. It's just like not my thing, you know. But like I can't believe the hole that this has over people. You go on TikTok. There is the guy that I actually turned it on last night before I went to bed. He has been doing live tiktoks like any little detail that's going on about this submarine, you know. And it's like, I think I read a statistic yesterday that said something like thirty percent of people heard the news through TikTok, most of them being the younger generation. So is like TikTok becoming a legitimate news source.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing for gen Z. Their number one search engine is TikTok. They don't go to Google, they don't go to none of that stuff that we used to use. They search on TikTok like if it's their.
Speaker 2: Google, right, And that's where it's like, there are all these people who are basically they're not journalists, but they kind of are because they're on there all day, every day, just reporting about the little tiny details that you know, they're trying to find out. Now, my whole background is in journalism, so I tend to go to like the news stations. But yeah, like this is just not how much it's taken over.
Speaker 1: Everybody has become some sort of reporter, and that's that's been in the past few years. You know, everybody wants to be podcasting, everybody's a report, everybody has a green screen, and TikTok is huge for this also apparently. And I see people just regular people in their road reporting the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's so bananas, but like the one thing that just keeps coming back to me, honey, like you were bringing up the space flights and everything. I feel like the ocean is not to be messed with, like period, not even just good because there are some people who say, like, oh, you know, anybody who takes an excursion to the Titanic, you should let the souls rest there, and I and I agree, I would not, you know. I feel like that's just basically like a mass grave, you know, like with all due respect because of the people who pass there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So it's like, why would you want to go down there and disturb anything? You know, But like that ocean is so vast, it's unexplored. There's no way you're getting me down there. Uh uh.
Speaker 1: I'm not going deep down into that water. But but you know, when it comes to the wealthy, they have different types of trips that they take, and I guess this was one of them. Like we're all mind blown, but I was looking online and they had they've offered before, like trips.
Speaker 2: Before you get into that, Before you get into that, I want you to break this down for me, because I knew that you were researching like these crazy trips that the wealthy people can take. But let's take a break and then you can you can hit me with all the straight facts right after this. Okay, honey, So before we took a break, you were gonna tell me about all of these different adventures that like I've always heard of wealthy people wanting to go and climb Mount Everest or you know, going to Antarctica and doing things like that. Like I've definitely heard about that, But you were saying that there's like a whole other level of these adventure trips.
Speaker 1: There is, And you know what's crazy. It's like trying to go down to like, let's the deepest known point in the ocean. That's not a new thing for the super wealthy. There's a company that's been offering trips down there for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars for the uber wealthy, and that's been around for a while now. They started in twenty twenty. So, but that company looks much more legit. Like I looked at their vessel and that looks like but then again, the price difference, I guess for you got to come up with another five hundred k. But yeah, it's not new, and they do have a lot of stuff. Do you see that clip, Carolina when they're showing the controller that they used in there, Yeah, Like, what what are you talking about? Like, my drone has a better control system than that.
Speaker 2: I you know what you're so right. I think that would have been like the first tell. But then again, it's like I feel like these the people who want to take trips like this are risk takers. There are two types of people in life. You're either the person that's going to go for it. You're gonna do it. You you know, yes, you understand that there's risk, but there may be a reward, Like you could be one of I don't know, I'm making up December, like how many people have really gone down there? A hundred people maybe, I don't know, And that even sounds high for me. So you could say that you were one of the hundred people that went down there, So that would be the reward, right, But for me, the risk it's too risky.
Speaker 1: That risk is too high for the flex Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like definitely something that I would not be down to do. But then you telling me about the other adventures that the wealthy were taking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we already talked about going into outer space, so we can definitely. Now you mentioned climbing.
Speaker 2: Mount Everest, right, Yeah, that's huge.
Speaker 1: That is huge. These people pay about two hundred thousand dollars to take an excursion three weeks they do get expert attention and oxygen. But Carolina, you know how many people die trying to go up there. I don't have the exact number, but it is way too many for that to be a fun adventure, no, I know.
Speaker 2: And that's the whole thing. It's like, again, you so, yes, you climb Mount Everest, amazing, good for you. Why don't you go and climb another mountain that isn't so treacherous and dangerous? Like why does it have to be that one? That's what I'm saying, because it's a flex for them.
Speaker 1: They come back and they're like, I climbed Mount Everest, So it's like I saw the Titanic wreckage, I went to Mars, climbed Mount Everest. It's like, I guess, it's like a thrill seeking adventure situation for them. It's like, you have so much money that at this point you have to do these type of things. I guess, I guess.
Speaker 2: And you know they were saying that Mount Everest that now that you mention it, if they put Mount Everest into the water. And don't quote me on this one because I've been watching way too much coverage on this, but they were saying like if you put Mount Everest into the water, they would still be deeper.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Or no, no, no, no. There was something they were seeing, like how the ocean is so unexplored that there are actual mountains in there. So there's cavernous spaces that are like like that. Basically, like the ocean has mountains that we have not discovered. Like that's what I'm saying. It's like, if you want to go and explore something, we know more about the Solar system than we do about the ocean. I don't need to be seeing these giant killer squids any kind of Like they were talking about the different types of sea life that's down there, these crazy hook fish. Have you seen Have you seen any of these videos?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen those, but you know what I did see, Carolina, did just see that the orcas are mad as hell at us and they're attacking boats.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I am marking myself safe from the orcas because I am only going about ankle deep into the ocean. That is my limit. If I'm getting wild and crazy, I'll get to my knees. But that is about it. I don't understand swim. I know how to swim. I'm not trying to get out there. No, thank you. I don't want to be shark bait. No why for anyone who goes into the ocean like Mark, my husband will go into the ocean hill. He's like, I'm gonna go for a swim. Oh like far, yes, he will go out to like the boois like, he'll go far far out. And I'll say it to him, Mark, you don't have to go, like, if you want to go for a swim, there's a pool right there, you could hop in the pool, you know, like there's no there's no rules against that. But no, he just he loves to feel like the ocean like are some people who are just called to the water, and he is one of them. I am not one of them.
Speaker 1: I'm with him. Carolina.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: I was in Puerto Rico one time and close to a junk in the rainforest. I went in the water.
Speaker 3: And I just kept walking and walking and walking toward its mountains. And the feeling that I felt like in the middle of the ocean where I couldn't hear anybody calling my name, I couldn't hear no noise. It was just me the ocean and June get right in front of me.
Speaker 1: A feeling can't be replicated, Carolina, So I understand your husband.
Speaker 2: I mean I could feel it on a boat. I could feel it on like this. She could the boat absolutely absolutely, I could go and take a look around. And that's the thing, like I am totally okay with. Like we talked about like not flexing on a gram, I don't need to take a picture. I could take a mental picture, you know, I don't. I don't need to do these things. My blood pressure I'm forty five. I do not need it spiking right now. I need to be really relaxed. I need to be calm, you know. We were talking also about one of Mark's friends called him and asked him because we were talking about these adventures, right And I said to Mark, I'm like, after you have kids, I think you need to like kind of like put it through a different field tup. But there are plenty of people who have kids that are willing to take these risks. You know. One of his friends was like, hey man, we're going to go on a guy's trip, and you know, we want you to join us and this and that, and I was like, okay, And you know, where are we going South America? Oh? Wow, they were going to go to South America. Yeah, they're going to go to Chile. I think it was Chile. Don't quote me on this. And I said, okay, what's in Chile. He's like, they want to go on a ski trip. And I said, wow, that's really cool. And he's like he's like, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because I think they have like mountains and stuff out there. And I said, wow, that's really cool. He's like, yeah, but it's a little detail. And I said, what's the detail?
Speaker 1: Hit me?
Speaker 2: They want to fly in a helicopter to the top of the mountain. Then they want to ski down the damn mountain after the helicopter drops them off. And I said, no, sir, not today, not tomorrow, not anytime that we are married. Will you be flying out of a helicopter and skiing off of the side of a mountain? I said, are you insane? They drop them from like this this ladder thing. It sounds like mission impossible. I said, are you trying to be like Tom Cruise and mission impossible? I said, what, Like, are you crazy? So yeah, I told him, I said, if you want to go to a boys trip, in Vegas. That's about my limit.
Speaker 3: Chile.
Speaker 1: Helicopter skiing, getting dropped with a ladder. It almost sounds too dangerous, Carolina. I do not want you to be a widow f forty five. So we're gonna need Mark Roseman to do some type of hangover trip or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. But like, what, but what is it about these types of things like that? You know, there's that lady's going on that helicopter trying to fly off of a mountain with his friend, with her friends, you know what I mean? Like, what is it about the male psyche? Clearly we don't know. Because we're not males.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we make better judgment calls.
Speaker 2: I have to agree with that. Were there any other adventures that you were going to tell me about on this list?
Speaker 1: There's actually one that's going to give you tons of anxiety, Carolina.
Speaker 2: Oh great, tell me all about it, because I haven't been anxious all week.
Speaker 1: There's this company, it's called Black Tomato, and they sell you trips to remote locations where you get lost. You pay them one hundred thousand dollars. They take you to a remote location, and then I guess you have to try to survive. They do have people in place like that would help and stuff, but they just throw you into a territory. There's watchful eye of like trained experts, and they're making sure that you're safe from a distance, but you're just lost and trying to survive. One hundred K for.
Speaker 2: That, Carolina, I mean, why not just go on naked and afraid.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I want to go on naked and afraid. I just got to give it a little sellullite and then I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: Oh please, you know what I mean. That's I don't understand it. Like, so you get lost, you get placed in a forest, you got to find your way out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you give up your cell phone, you give up everything. They throw you to. It's a nice remote location. I looked at the at the photographs, but then it's kind of like just to show you how to be physically present and then people are watching you from a distance making sure that you're safe. But it's just also supposed to take away some of the fear of the unknown. But it's not really pretty out there. You're lost. You know there's people around, but you can't really see them.
Speaker 2: No, not for me. I would shove a air Apple air tag in a place where you know, the sun don't shine so everybody can find me, because there is no possible way that I would ever be able to do this. You remember when Survivor first started, Oh, of course I do, and everybody that was like the thing. And now they're on like season forty seven or something like that. I think they're like they've been doing it. You know, Survivor does it really really well.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: You know, I have heard that out of all of the reality television competition shows that Reality Or that Survivor is one of the best ones to go on because they have it down to a science.
Speaker 1: They bet they've been playing that show since I was born practically.
Speaker 2: I know. But then that's where I'm thinking to myself, like, yes, I love to strategize, I love to play, I love competitions. Well, why do you have to put me somewhere where there's going to be rats and I can't brush my teeth and I can't wash my hair and we're living on little rations and things like that. No, we've thought too hard to get out of the jungles, Like I don't want to go back there. Why on earth would anybody want to.
Speaker 1: Do this and the amount of money it costs I get. I don't know. I think like sometimes wealthy people, they just no longer know what to do with their money. That is all I can say. Because these adventures all this risk. I guess you come back and tell a tale. I don't know you get from it.
Speaker 2: I know, well, I mean, listen, there are stories, and when we come back, I want to talk about some of those stories that people are talking about after this. So yeah, honey, you know, I told you I've been doing a deep dive on this stuff and I just cannot I cannot stop reading about it. And The Daily Beast actually spoke to people. Did you know that one of the guys, he was like a showrunner from the Simpsons. He's been on this mission. I think they said something like four times.
Speaker 1: Down to the Titanic.
Speaker 2: Yes, he went on that the titan the one that everybody is talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, the same the same little mini sub.
Speaker 2: Yes, he had been on that exact same one. And The Daily Beast wrote a really you know, I guess it was an in depth article about people who went on these past dives to the Titanic, and it's like they were saying how they were really startled and that they were really afraid for themselves. Like the guy who was on The Simpsons or who was the showrunner for the Simpsons said that they completely lost contact with the host boat when he went down, Like completely lost contact. So like, for me, that's where I'm saying, like, isn't there a way? I just I cannot wrap my head around this whole thing. Why on Earth with the technology that we have, are we not able to know where they went? And you know, say, well, La said like that the current, like the current came and one of them got stuck on a part of the Titanic. Another person who was on one of these deep sea adventures for like to look at the Titanic, they said that like the current actually took them and they lost radar and they got caught on something that was on that boat.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why I keep thinking, I'm like, no Solomar, because you know, that's.
Speaker 2: My hope was that like again they could find them and it could be like a feel good story. You know, We've had so many awful stories that have been happening lately, and I was just like that would be so incredible, like what a story of like heroism, like the people who found them, you know what I mean. But it's just by the time you guys hear this will probably know what's going on. I feel like there are so many people who are weighing in on this whole situation right now that everybody's engaged. And for those of you who don't know, Cardi B was talking about how one of the billionaire's step sons, who, by the way, I will say, you know, according to reports and according to people that have been talking about this, he allegedly is on the spectrum or he has aspergers, is what I read. But people were very upset with the step son because they were saying that he was being very insensitive because he posted that he was going to go to a Blink one eighty two concert because that's like music is how he gets through difficult times, which everybody has their own method of getting through difficult times. But Cardi B actually started like doing an Instagram live about it, and she was saying, how if I was lost in the ocean, I would want my family praying for me, weeping for me, staying at home, and then he clapped back at her. Did you see that I.
Speaker 1: Saw that, he was like, don't you not come from me? Becalis.
Speaker 2: I could not believe it. And that's where I'm just kind of like, oh my gosh, this guy is expending his energy right now fighting with people on social so much so that he ended up like deleting the tweets, I guess, and like you know, I guess it was recommended to him by the family to not tweet and not put messages out there anymore and stuff. But like this thing has got a hold on everybody.
Speaker 1: I know, the world, Caroline world.
Speaker 2: It's a global story.
Speaker 1: It is. And it's like I saw that, like it's like Canada, America, France. I think one of the passengers is from Pakistan. I'm like a wonder big coming down to help too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, you know, I'm just saying, like this whole thing, it just it makes you really wonder, you know, what is it that gets your heart racing? Like what is it that gives you that excitement? Like we were talking about it in my family. Mark has always wanted a skydive, and I said, almost like game over, Like that's not happening, you know what I mean? Like I am the type of person that like, yes, you know, if Mark wants to go and do something like if he wants to go skiing, cool, But I have my limits, you know what I mean? And like skydiving for me, while many people say it's so safe, there are people who are on their four hundredth skydive. I'm like, good on you. I'll watch your videos, babe. Dad.
Speaker 1: Adrenaline roch has got to be insane though, Carolina, cause, like probably like two years ago, for Nooney's birthday, I was like, I'm gonna take him on a helicopter ride. Then when we get to the helicopter place, You're like, do you want the doors to be on or do you want the doors to be off? Of course, he says doors off.
Speaker 2: Wait what you went skydiving?
Speaker 1: No helicopter ride?
Speaker 2: Oh the helicopter ride. Oh okay, okay, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, not skydiving. Girl, You're crazy. And let me tell you one thing. The whole time was up there, I was praying to God. I didn't enjoy one second of it. I was so nervous. And they put me with the pilot. So I was in the front, like with that bubble in the front, and I could see everything and we were through the buildings in Manhattan. It was the most terrifying experience of my life. But Nooney is in the bag, laughing, joking around, getting to know people. He had his sneakers out the side of the stop.
Speaker 2: It, I need it. I need a paperbag right now. I'll stop it. You just even telling me the story he took.
Speaker 1: He took a sneaker selfie with the whole lower my hand and behind him.
Speaker 2: No, thank you.
Speaker 1: He loved it, I would mood. And Carolina, we got to the statue of Liverto and I was like, ideo, like I really really thought I was gonna die. Caroline, I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so glad that you did it. And tall Nudy to get his damn feet inside the helicopter.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to go back. I'm like, the hell are different? Men are different?
Speaker 2: Not with my babe. I'm not gonna let you do it, no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this just like I know that we were like we were talking about it. We're like, gosh, like should we even record a podcast about this, considering that like by the time this errs, which you know is it's we'll probably no more information about it. But you know, I don't know. I just think like people have been slightly insensitive in media. And I mean I know that like Musnation had like a countdown clock, young thug, I think how to countdown clock?
Speaker 1: Social media has been just savages Carolina.
Speaker 2: And people got jokes and like it's like we got to remember these people have families, These people have loved ones that are really super concerned for them. They have strangers, because I'll be honest with you, I've been very concerned for them, you know. And it's like I think that this is maybe just a lesson for us to have a little bit of compassion. Like is it a foolish thing to go in a tube the size of a minivan that's controlled by a game controller in my opinion, yes, okay, But like do we all make bad decisions in our life at times? Yes, you know what I mean. So I don't know. I just felt like there was a lot to kind of unwrap with this whole subject.
Speaker 1: It is, and the thing is, the world has become desensitized to having any sympathy for the uber rich. I don't know what it is is. I don't know if it's hate because we don't got the same type of bread. But when it comes to like very rich people, folks here don't want to have no sympathy. But we have to remember they're humans. There's wives, there's children, there's corporations. These people run that you know, employees will be affected and their lives there will be lost.
Speaker 2: Absolutely no. And you know what. The other thing too that I was thinking, it's like I feel like, if anything, this is the next wave, right, like no pun intended. I think that just this situation in itself is opening the door for more exploration. Like you know, I always try to look for the positive of My friend was, dude, you are such an optimist, and I said, no, you know what, like how many kids are in college right now that are like curious about like marine biology or you know, like ocean oceanography and all of these things. It's like maybe one of them will discover something, because maybe this is going to be like the motivation for somebody to go out there and learn more about the ocean so we can educate ourselves more about it. But until then, pass me my floaties, give me a little like life best. I don't care, I am going to deep in the ocean after this story.
Speaker 1: I'll still be in the ocean, but not past my chest. That's it. I'm not swimming past my chest because I've seen a lot of I did a glass bottom ride one time. I saw a lot of wild stuff down there, Carolina, I'm not trying to swim with it.
Speaker 2: Ninety five percent of the ocean is unexplored. And excuse my language. That to me translates into it is not to be fucked with. Okay, so well, until you can give me map Quest, Google maps, whatever, I am good. You guys can go out there, do your thing and let me know what you discover. But you know what, well, I do want to take a moment and say, you know that our thoughts and prayers are with the families and the people who are affected by this. You know, It's like we can all sit here and speculate, but you know, God forbid if anyone were ever in that situation, you would you would want some compassion and sympathy too, because.
Speaker 1: I know they went out in a bad way.
Speaker 2: Caring man, You know what.
Speaker 1: Respect the ocean. That's always been a thing for one of my close friends. She doesn't go in the water. She always tells me, I respect the ocean. I don't know what's India, and I'm not trying to.
Speaker 2: I'm like your friend, I am. I am not trying to go in there, but you know what I mean, I am so afraid now I won't even watch a Little Mermaid. It's a rap. Sorry, Hallie. I'm sure you were great, but I'm not even trying to do that right now. So you know what, guys, let us know your thought. Hit us up at l Spanglish and tell us were you like following this story so closely and intently like we were, because I know that I get caught up in it.
Speaker 1: I was counting down the hours I was wrapped up in.
Speaker 2: It, definitely, And you can always hit us up on our Instagram. So I'm not the real Carolina.
Speaker 1: I am Honey German.
Speaker 2: And make sure you join us next week We'll have a fresh new episode for you on Life and Spanguish Peace.
Speaker 1: Lifence Banglish is a production of Life and Spanglish Productions in partnership with Iheart's micro through that podcast Network