Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and Responsible gaming Resources.
Speaker 3: OCHO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after the date, Uh huh. Unless they they well, until they hire head coach and they resigned Mike McCarthy, they get a big play, free agency, or they do something. We're gonna be done talking about the Cowboys. We're done, especially if if it does coming from Michael Parson. Michael Parson said the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl next year. He said, gonna be an amazing thing to see next year when we're holding that trophy.
Speaker 3: I take nothing that he says.
Speaker 2: I take everything he said with a grain of salt because he said a couple of years ago they're gonna have a Baltimore Ravens or Tamba Bay Buccaneer or Seattle Seahawk Defense.
Speaker 3: He said this was gonna be the year.
Speaker 2: So because here the thing else he just had like Joe, Like when Joe Nama did what he did, everybody remembers that, but there's no ramification if it doesn't come true. Oh he just said that. Everybody only remembers when he said it. So I'm gonna be done because I think now he's doing his podcast on more regularly and he wants to say that, Oh that you are, Michael, say so after the day, I want you to get everything that you want to say about the Cowboys until they hire or they fire Mike McCarthy, they get somebody in free agency.
Speaker 3: We're done. We're not We're not doing this. We're not We're not doing this anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean, because I think now he just he just said he just saying stuff to get clicks on his podcast. And that's fine, that's fine. Hey, I have it at it. I'm not gonna knock the man for the hustle. But he just talked he's just talking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's his team. I mean, is he allowed to have the belief that they have a chance to win the Super Bowl next year?
Speaker 3: Did he have to believe last year?
Speaker 1: I believe so?
Speaker 2: As look up, when was the last team to win to win the Super Bowl and they didn't make the playoffs the previous year? When was the last team to win the Super Bowl and it hadn't been to the end of the championship game in thirty years? How they gonna win the Super Bowl when he doesn't even believe his quarterback is top five? You remember they was naming the top five quarterback and he left his quarterback out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I remember. He talks more about a quarterback that doesn't do anything for him than he does his.
Speaker 2: Own right, damn uh? I remember, holdo on. I don't know if you remember, but I remember that. I think they might have suspended. They might have suspended too. When he was hyping bred Farv and talking and they asked him a question.
Speaker 3: You remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know exactly what he's talking about. I knew exactly what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: This man talking about Ooh, Joe Burrow. He got to be DMVT.
Speaker 1: I mean he's right about that.
Speaker 2: Well, they ain't got break The twenty nineteen Buccaneers was the last team that didn't make the playoff the previous year that won't the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: See, yeah, hey, you never know.
Speaker 3: Okay, if Tom Brady is Tom Brady coming out of retirement.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not okay, But you gotta realize if you the year before Jamis threw for fifty two hundred yards, look at what they had. They had Mike Evans, they had Chris God, they had talent and that defense, Devin White, they had a Levonte David. They drafted be the veil. They had beat the veil. Look at the corners that they had, they were loaded. They just needed a quarterback that just wouldn't turn the down ball.
Speaker 1: Over all, that's it, and that's all they needed.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that. I'm not saying any other quarterback. I'm not saying they would have won the super Bowl with any other quarterback. But they would have been a playoff team with any other quarterback if you just cut half those if you just cut half the turnovers, because I think he had thirty six, So you take that down to eighteen, they're in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: They won nine game.
Speaker 1: And in fact, Jamis Winston season he threw thirty three tests out and thirty two thirty three picks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the season before Tom Brady got there, right, But that just goes to show you. So just think, oh, Joe, if he cuts half those interceptions, because that's what Brady did.
Speaker 3: I just I like, just be realistic, bro, you just be talking. How y'all going? Do you? Did you realize your defense? Your defense was terrible? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They were bad.
Speaker 2: Your defense was terrible. It was y'all couldn't stop the run. Y'all couldn't stop a park card with the oozy. Wait, they couldn't guard the park. They couldn't guard nothing.
Speaker 1: On Joe, you couldn't stop.
Speaker 2: Let's go pull up the numbers. Let's go pull up the numbers of Russian teams ran wild? Derrick Henry ran wild? Or who else ran wild? Uh?
Speaker 1: Philly ran wild the first time on them?
Speaker 2: Who else ran wild on them?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You remember the same You remember the safe over the day y'all gave up forty week one and week two, week one and and and we know what the Saints turned out to be. And the next week they played who they played with it the Raymonds. They played the taxt week. Oh they know they beat Cleveland and everybody was up and arms right, and I said, hold on, slide, slow down. I want to see them play when somebody have a competent offensive line. They're starting two guys that hadn't taken snaps in the NFL, and everybody would oh on the cowboy. Oh yeah, I said, okay, okay, you just had to.
Speaker 1: Wait to see.
Speaker 3: Ravens says, and Ravens didn't.
Speaker 2: They They beat They beat the Giants and the Steelers and did whatever it was down here from now. Lost to the Lions forty seven to nine. Remember, get that's when they running trick played. They throw back shoulder face to the to a tackle. They run a hooking lateral.
Speaker 1: To the tackle. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 3: They thought so much of y'all defense.
Speaker 2: Name the time you've ever seen the team run a hooking lateral to a tackle. They threw a back shoulder fade to a tackle. Yeah, but that's the defense that's gonna take you, that's going to the Super Bowl. Who didn't playing for the Lions lost to the Niners. Boo boot Falcons, Eagles, gosh, all o here is lost while out here nothing like no.
Speaker 1: Doug Hey, listen, you gotta believe in this team. Uh, you gotta say all the right things, especially for that for them, bring them.
Speaker 2: Say we're gonna be better than what we were this year. Huh, say we're gonna be better. First of all, your quarterback hasn't been able to stay healthy, sistem instead of going to the extreme. Man, we're gonna be better, right, But don't you guys gotta be better now? All I know think about was y'all in that building. Y'all don't win in your own How you gonna go to the super Bowl and you can't win your own?
Speaker 1: Win at home?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, did they gonna go for eight at home? Or they did?
Speaker 2: They won't one game? They weren't there weren't two. They might have won two games at home? Who didn't beat the home they beat? Uh? They beat the Giants in Carolina? Right, or they beat Carolina on the road. They beat the Okay, they beat the Bucks and the Giants at home. There'll be one playoff team all year, right, the Bucks. There'll beat Washington. They beat the Steelers. They beat the Steelers, Washington and the Bucks. Okay, they had a couple of quality winds.
Speaker 1: Okay, they won three one two three?
Speaker 3: No, they won two at home. They beat the Steelers on the road. Remember, they beat.
Speaker 2: The Steelers on them like a Sunday night, I think. But they're not they're not that good. They're a long way from a super First of all, you're not gonna go to the super Bowl because your own ain't gonna let you. Your own are not gonna let you. That's your problem. And y'all, y'all, the culture of the Cowboys is talking. That's what their owner does. That's what these players do. Yep, that's what they do. They talk, so oh Joe. The Cowboys also block McCarthy from talking to the Bear for one more week. They have an exclusion Wednesday, but they had a one week exclusive what exclusive rights window? So a week from today, if they don't have anything done, which I don't expect, it gonna be gone.
Speaker 1: And they ain't doing it on purpose.
Speaker 3: What's the point.
Speaker 1: You had plenty opportunity. If you were gonna sign Mike MacArthur, you could have done it at any other time. You could any five years. You don't know what you got after five years, you don't know if you want to be what is Jerry? What is Jerry doing that? That's his call, right, that's his call to Yes, absolutely that that makes absolutely no sense. That makes absolutely no sense. To hold the man hostage because he wanted to pay him. You would have paid him already, You would paid him already. Let the man go, Let the man find another job somewhere else. And I think he's probably holding on to him until he finds.
Speaker 3: Out who is available.
Speaker 2: Bingo but anything, Oh Joe, he want coaches to take an incentive based contract.
Speaker 3: He thinks it's an honor. And look, there's only one of thirty two.
Speaker 1: It is, so it is kind of an honor of the coach Cowboys.
Speaker 2: So uh, it's a it's an honor of the coach in the NFL because there's only thirty two jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah yea, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But oh Joe on an incentive based contract with everybody else is getting eight nine ten million dollars a year. And you think I'm about to take four to five plus and cent? Oh hey y'all, oh hey, no.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And plus you're not gonna let me do my job. You do all the talking. What what general manager? What owner has its own show? Radio show?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 2: Now you are already took a shot at Mike McCarthy said, maybe the player you're called a little archad. That's what you said. Now you say, hey, Mike McCarthy is a winner. Mike McCarthy's winning.
Speaker 1: And he always say that he's gonna say it, always say the right things and don't know what he's talking about. He don't know what he's talking about. Had the time, man, you know he doesn't. But who's surprised by that?
Speaker 2: Uh. Coach Prime says he would consider an NFL coaching job if he could coach your door and shallow. Take a listen to ood what coach Prime had playing that seed.
Speaker 5: What The only way I would consider continuing is that I'm coaching my sons plural m not seniorly plural.
Speaker 1: I like the sound of that. I like the sound of that. So what we need to do is we need to pay attention with your door goes. Not only do we need to pay attention where Shad goes. At some point, we also need to pay attention with Shadow goes right wherever it's the door goes. There's an opportunity, there's a chance at some point in the in the near future that Dion could be the head coach to that team. If that team suffers early on, all he's doing now is playing to see. Now you didn't put it out there now, So the opportunity is going going to present itself. Because you know how God works, one thing, when one thing, one thing about it. When you when you're when you're a child of God, the opportunities you ask for. The tongue is powerful. Anything to say anything you say, there's a chance it will happen. And I say I said it here first.
Speaker 2: But the question is, look, we know Sudor is going to have a high grade. What type of grade is is? Is Shiloh going to have?
Speaker 3: Right? And you know, look, Tennessee has a high draft pick.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They have one of the first three four picks. We know that. Uh. But what's the grade on shallow?
Speaker 2: Does he have a third round, fourth round, far round, sixth round, seventh round grade?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Free agent? That's the question. It's different. Football is different than basketball. Basketball. You only got two rounds and most of the guys that come out in the second round.
Speaker 3: I mean every once.
Speaker 2: In a while you'll get a Ben Wallace, No Ben Wallace.
Speaker 3: With a free agent, you'll get a Nakola Jokic.
Speaker 2: Now that's an extreme case, second round draft pick three time MVP finals MVP, or you get a Draymond. But the second round is really not often, o't You're not often? Now the NFL, these picks are very very, very very valuable. So the question is what type of grade and how how is it high? How high is he going to be selected?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Coch Time said plural, both of us. Could Tennessee take your door and then he's there, say fifth, sixth round, take shallow. I don't know if he's gonna have a third or fourth round grade on him. I don't, right, I don't. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any of the any of the MOB drafts. I haven't seen anything Male Kaipers has put out or come up with so far. Still still kind of early, but it's gonna be interesting. I can't wait. I can't wait to April because I want to see I want to see those first five picks. I want to see where they go. I don't want to see what the Bengals get, where they can improve at hell, I'm going to see who the defensive coordinator is going to be for the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Well, y'all better be best y'all a boatload of good y'all gonna lose Trey Henderson. Yeah, yeah, I mean's that he's posted back to back seventeen seventeen and a half seat.
Speaker 3: Sacks, Yeah, back to back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's gonna pay.
Speaker 3: Well. Oh yeah, boy, here's the longe right spot y'all.
Speaker 1: Got Oh you're about the defense? Okay, okay, yeah, you're right, you're right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Second, Dary had a problem holding up. Can you imagine the problems y'all gonna have with no quessure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could get.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't think Prime really wants to leave.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He got a great situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even with a great situation, you don't pass up that kind of money. You don't pass up opportunity like that, those opportunities.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, you know he's not gonna pass up an opportunity coach your son. Yeah, but guess what he would just be coaching the son, right, Yeah, a lot of other hard head you know what?
Speaker 1: Right now, you know, Prime, Prime gonna get the respect. Now you know that, you know that they ain't ain't gonna play like that. Matter of fact, he ain't gonna let you play like that.
Speaker 2: It's different now, Old Joe, the way you and I respect people. And my thing is why not just why not just have respect everybody. Just do your job, show up on time, do what you're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Do, go home.
Speaker 3: That's not that hard. It's really not. I can see.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you know you're working, you got multiple jobs, and you get off late and you gotta change your stuff like that. Bro, you know you got to be to work at nine o'clock or you got to be to work at eight thirty. Okay, you know, meetia started such and such a time, practice started such a I don't know we started. I practice started at two o'clock because Mike wanted to keep us on the schedule. Just like we played on Sunday, we played at two o'clock. Let's practice at two o'clock. And when we had a night game, we go run through the stuff at the stadium. Get used to see it, catch the seeing them all up in the lights. Yeah, yeah, I mean that's what we did. I mean, our schedule was according I I just never understood that. But uh, but I'm trying to think Tennessee. Tennessee had what what Tennessee don't have? No opening. They fired the general manage, but you have to coach. So Tennessee's off the.
Speaker 1: Table, makes no may, absolutely no sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm buy because I know Red. I congratulated when he got the job. Uh, I'm trying to think, who's the way? Okay, the Raiders are available? Who else is available?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: The Jags are available? But the Jacks they taking a quarterback. They just gave Trevor Lards.
Speaker 1: No, no, they definitely ain't taking no quarterback.
Speaker 2: So the Raiders. Who else? The Bears, Patriots? But well, first of all, neither none of those teams are taking a quarterback. They took Caleb Bull one overall, they took Drake May number three. So none of those teams gonna be in play because they're not.
Speaker 3: Taking a quarterback.
Speaker 1: The Jets. The Jets are way down though, how far down is?
Speaker 3: Just? Probably was seven then like in the thirteen, right or ten? Well now they might need nine to ten? What just a seven? Just a seven?
Speaker 1: I knew, I just I knew. I wasn't tripping. I said seven too.
Speaker 2: You had a Raiders. We rators got a top five thick right for the six six? Get Brady and Tom Brady and Tom are familiar with each other. Both used to be under well. I think Tom it still is, but Time used to be an underarmable guy right until he went back to Nike. Lady did that? Uh, the Saints gotta open It got a vacancy.
Speaker 1: I like, I like, I like where you're going with this. Prime in Vegas Raiders go up.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys might have an opening, but I don't see them getting off that. They just gave the man sixty million.
Speaker 3: Nah. I like I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that the Raiders that break, the Raiders love.
Speaker 2: Or Colorado could give another five year deal for nine million a year plus in cities.
Speaker 3: I like that that could happen.
Speaker 1: That could happen. But I still if that, if that NFL opportunity, if that, if that window opens for Prime to go coach in the NFL. Matter of fact, even if it wasn't, it's shallow. If it wasn't Shador, I still think.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think you want to coach your son because you got to realize his sons have never played Shador has never played for any other coach other than Right.
Speaker 1: I understand it. I understand that at no level.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's anybody can ever say that that the only coach I've ever had is my dad.
Speaker 1: Right, that's dope, That's dope. But I just knowing prime the way I do. Boy, they came a call, and if they came a knocking man, we would love to interview you with the opportunity to be our head coach. Ain't nobody turning that down? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: The Falcons are now seeming to be willing to keep Kirk Cousins at their backup quarterback in twenty twenty five if they can't get anything in a trade for him. One hundred and eighty million for a backup. Yeah, Now, I told you first, head, I like this, or I like this, You do Cousin and you know you get the court, I said, Oh Joe, yeah, at the absolute best case scenario, the absolute best case, you get.
Speaker 3: Kurt for two years. But oh Joe, do you realize how what a debacle this will be if you get him for one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well it's already that. It's sort of yes, because now only are you getting them for one? Now, he's not gonna be a starter. Now going forward from one hundred and eighty million for a backup, Hey, listen, that lets you know how desperate teams are for a quarterback. He still might get traded because there are other teams that need a veteran presence where they might bring him in just to be a starter.
Speaker 3: And no, I ain't gonna why would I do that? First of all?
Speaker 1: You know why, the same reason they probably gonna bring Aaron Robster back.
Speaker 3: Oh. Jo.
Speaker 2: The difference is that Kirk Cousin is guaranteed thirty eight million. Right, I'm gonna do it like Russ. No, I'm not trading. I'm gonna go get him because if I trade for him, I got to pick that thirty eight up, right, So no, I'm gonna let y'all, y'all, y'all do what y'all gonna do. Y'all cut him and then right? Oh, then were sign of But hold on, he might have a no trade. Oh yeah, I think he has no trade.
Speaker 1: I think he does have it in there, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Yes, he has a no trade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he he has to have he has to agree to it.
Speaker 3: Come here than come on, it.
Speaker 1: Might it might get to that point.
Speaker 2: Well, you love you camera hauling up all the camera time you're looking for you're looking for a wife.
Speaker 1: What have twins?
Speaker 2: Is there anybody out there that has a two year old? He said, I'm two years old, I weigh one hundred and seventy three pounds, and I'm looking for a girlfriend. I am intact so we can make beautiful babies. He said, whoa woa. Then I ain't say nothing about no babies. Now, I ain't say nothing about no babies.
Speaker 1: Kitchen eating.
Speaker 2: But uh oh Joe, uh huh oh Joe. That man got thirty eight million coming. He got sixty two million this year, right, so he gonna make forty He's gonna make ninety million in the first two years.
Speaker 1: Gotta understand, Kurt been making money for a little minute too. Now he's been making a good, pretty penny for a very long time.
Speaker 3: So him, I'm gonna put him up.
Speaker 1: You know, Kirk a chack, Kirk getting the money he's getting now, Listen, I hate saying he's been here, has been able to swindle. Obviously, as a player, you earn every dollar, every cent you get, and I'm all for you know you're getting your money. But Kirk Cousins bet on himself. Kirk Cousins bet bet on himself for a very long time when he was in Washington. Oh, you want a franchise, sack, okay, bet, Oh you want a franchise? Tag me again? Okay bet. Then he goes somewhere else. Boom, he hits the bag. I mean, it is what it is. It is what it is. Chat, how y'all doing? Hey chat? My birthday is is an exactly twenty six minutes. Twenty six minutes. I'll be fifty seven, and not just any fifty seven, Like I'm a good looking like a good looking fifty seven where like at times I still get carded at the cigar spot when I go get cigars, Like that's how young I look? Oh, man, Chat, who y'all got? We got Saturday Chargers Texans who were going with Stroud to pull off what I consider it upset. We got justin Herbert CJ. Shroud's officsive line. Do they find a way to block Bosa? Do they find a way to block Khalil Mack? They've been they've been really, really bad. They've been really bad this year, especially that offensive line.
Speaker 3: That's his way of saying, put me up.
Speaker 1: Oh we kept bothering you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he tired, he he been if I had him up since six thirty this morning. I take him out because when I get uphen I don't have to do the show, I can take him for a walk. So I take him for a walk. So he's been up for the better part. He's only been in this pan for about thirty minutes today. When cleaning people come to clean, they're afraid of him. So, yeah, Georgie computer, So I put him up.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah he was. That was his website.
Speaker 2: I'm sleepy, dad, I'm tired for bed, So I don't know what you got going on, but uh, we need to we need to fix this. But that was that was my biggest concern what I was talking about when the Kirk Cousin.
Speaker 3: Thing came to be.
Speaker 2: Right, you're gonna spend one hundred and eighty million and you're gonna take a quarterback. Yeah, if you might as well, you just might as well go ahead and take the quarterback.
Speaker 1: Now, you did the lead Cousins alone. Right now, you understand why they did. Though, you understand why they did. You take Kirk Cousins based on his resume, despite only winning one playoff game. You know what you get from him from a statistical standpoint In the regular season, you're worried about the playoffs later on, and then you get you get security because he's coming off of Achilles injury and you're gonna behold ocho.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, O Joe.
Speaker 2: You you paying a guy like he's like he's thirty, and he's not coming off of the damn near you career ending injury.
Speaker 1: He was already, Ojo. He was already not mobile, right, and that that makes it worse.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, but Cousins had the Statue of Liberties moved more than Kirk, and that thing ain't moved in two other years.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, so that's why it did. It didn't make sense to me. It never made sense to me.
Speaker 2: And now you try to rationalize, like, Okay, the Terry Kirk, they have him for two years. Bro, you paying ninety million for two years, But what happened? Lord for being you don't want to see this happen? But what if what if you're only happen for one year? You spend ninety million dollars for a quarterback for one year? Ninety Nah, it didn't make sense for me, but hoey oh Joe. Dwight Howard is filled up with Shaq constantly talking about him. He wanted to drow up in TNT studio, took up front him. At what point does this stop?
Speaker 1: Am boy got a tussle? Man that that'd be that. Listen. We talked about celebrity boxing, which is kind of kind of simmered down a little bit, somewhat fell off. Now, that'd be a good one. Dwight Howard versus Shack for a round four three minute rounds headgear, headgear, no headgear. They just needs to duke it out. They need.
Speaker 2: But I don't I don't really get Shack single Dwhite is not the player you were.
Speaker 3: We know that you're one of the most dominant.
Speaker 2: You're one of the top player that's ever played in the game. Your place in history is secure. I don't get solid. Yes, I don't get why punching down, But I don't get the constant. Okay, the superman like I'm Superman, I get. I don't get that. Uh, but I just don't. I just don't get. What I don't get is the is the constant. It seems like for me, it seems like sometimes Shaq goes out of its way to pick at or to pick on, you know, that we call that picking at you know, we're growing up in the South, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: It's like, but I don't get it.
Speaker 2: And and d White like everybody don't joke like you do shot after shots is a big, fun loving guy. If you've ever been a riding, you know he likes to have fun. But everybody, but it seemed, but it doesn't seem like your jokes are in good nature. It seems like you're like you're trying to do it diminished. The man, the White Howard is not not he didn't want a championship. But the White Howard is not a bump. The White Howard should have been in All seventy five All a seventy fifth anniversary player.
Speaker 3: He should have been.
Speaker 2: That's not to knock anybody, congratulations to everybody, but but the White Howard for a period of time, was the top five player in the league. He was he took a team to a championship. He was the fact though, best player on that overlind No Magic team that went to the finals, that lost to the Lakers in four. The White how is a damn good player. He's going to the Hall of Fame. I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, we listen, We will never know because they've been going at it.
Speaker 2: For Oh, that dude, he didn't want a championship, He wasn't the best player on the team. He won a championship with the Lakers in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Right, they've been going at him for a while. They've been going so what's the end. We don't We don't know. We don't know. We don't know the issue. We don't know what the issue may be. Maybe they maybe he just doesn't like him, Maybe maybe he just doesn't like him. But for okay, why oh nothing that.
Speaker 2: I mean play in order for you not to like somebody, oh till the guys had to done something to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably probably has maybe something we don't know about, maybe behind behind closed doors, maybe something privately that we don't know. He just he just has a distaste for him in general, and that says then that's his way of letting them know by alway jab madning, by always saying something, you know.
Speaker 3: You gotta push down shots. Shock.
Speaker 2: Shock's the better player. Nobody's arguing that, right. He's a four time champion, three finals MVP A League, MVP I mean, he's one of the historically great players.
Speaker 3: But I don't. I don't, I don't, you know, and clearly it bothers the white.
Speaker 2: The white I mean drown now, I mean both both players got kids, uh.
Speaker 3: And I just I just don't get it. I don't, I really don't.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody in the chat can understand it and can help me understand.
Speaker 3: But this has been going on for long enough.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it's maybe it's the Orlando, maybe it's the Superman thing. I don't know. Maybe who's the best big man to play it, Orlando. I don't, I don't know. I don't. And I thought about it. I was like, well, damn, why why why shot? You know, picking on the man, you know, going back and forth, because I don't. I don't think Dawhite's ever said anything the shot, or said anything to or about shot.
Speaker 1: You never know. That's that's why I said, you never know. Now it might not have been saying publicly, but you tell the wrong person to get back to shock and they let you know, hey boy, you know, young young boy been talking about you, you know, and then you know he reacts. That's why I say, you never know. It's always something now it's always something.
Speaker 3: But at this one time, oh Joe, huh, I.
Speaker 2: Say, at this point in time, Shot fifty, you gotta let it go now.
Speaker 1: You know you ain't never too old now for a little TUMSA.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, yes, it is. Come on, it's time out for this now. Y'all grown, y'all shockgrown. At some point in time, you're about to have grown, about to have grandkids, and you still punching down on somebody.
Speaker 1: I just you're right.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. I don't get it. But like I said that, bro, every o Joe, everybody don't Joe, everybody don't want to hear you. Every time some up to come in your mind, you're talking about me in a negative manner.
Speaker 3: What's the What do you get out of that? You better?
Speaker 2: You got more money, You're a better player, you got more championships, you got all these businesses. Shot got so much going on. Ain't no I mean, Shaq, ain't got no Shaq don't have to take him back. See when it comes to business, I mean the way he's been able to parlay his I mean, think about it. Shack's are big. I mean you would. You're not gonna find anybody that big, that jovial. He likes to have fun. He's very feeling properly. He's very generous. He'll help, hey, hey, get that, get with a He'll be in a store somewhere and parents can't get something for the kid if I get Yes, he's always been like that, and I think it has to be because when he was a kid, his parents were able to afford things that he could get. And so he never wants a kid to feel like he felt when he was growing up because he couldn't get a certain things. So shack if I got as far as generosity, but Shaq, as great as he is, he he ain't got to keep doing this, did you. It's time to let it go down. This thing's been going on about ten fifteen years.
Speaker 1: That's why I say listen, at this point, they got a tussle. Now they ain't got a tussle. It's too many. That's what to see. That's that's what they want.
Speaker 3: Us to do. We don't see will when the last time you see two white men going at it like this all the time.
Speaker 1: You don't see the poop who all the videos I'll be seeing the pool get be going at it. Oh, I don't knowing poo personally. Give me some names. Horm's for the norm. I said, I see you going at it. You know, no, you know I go at it. I say.
Speaker 3: You say, I'm talking about famous people. Ain't talking about somebody on the end of that. Don't joke.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm talking about famous people. Oh, two famous white people going at it. I'm trying to think, when do you see that. I gotta think about it. Okay, go ahead, Yeah, I can't think of nothing right now at the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Now, but you know they be to.
Speaker 2: Why we gotta do that? That's what I ain't going back. Look like I said, I get it right. But shock, Shock doesn't need no cred. Shock is a standalone. Shock is shaq. When you say shock, you know, if they say Shaq, you know they're talking about right.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Nothing else needs to be said. Shock can walk in any room and everybody knows who he is. People do business with him because he's shot and he's a very good businessman, because you know what you get when you bring Shack in the room.
Speaker 3: But we don't got to go back and forth. They laugh at us.
Speaker 2: I ain't seen justin Timberlake and Allen think go at it and Robin think go at it. Yet they sing the same kind of songs, but we go at each other. Yeah, Adelle ain't going at Christian Aguilera. She ain't try to get at She ain't trying to get at Maraah Carret. We gotta stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just me. Hey, let him have Hey, that's what they want to do, But I don't. I don't, you know. I think we're at a point right now that everybody's making money. We ain't got, we ain't we ain't. I ain't got, I ain't got. I ain't got to try to demean somebody that's in this space. I don't feel like I got to mean no black person. I ain't got to mean nobody. But I'm damn sure not gonna demean somebody that's in this and that's in my space.
Speaker 3: Why there's enough for everybody?
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, did you know eighty percent of the money that's in circulation has been printed in the last five years.
Speaker 3: Let that sink in and chat. Listen to me.
Speaker 2: Eighty percent of the money that's in circulation currently has been printed in the last five years. So in other words, if they're not enough, they'll print some more of it. And has it lost its value? Sure, but guess what, they'll print some more of it and you can get it. So I don't feel I need to be negative or talk down or talk to be the meaning or say anything negative about anybody in order to make money.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 1: I know they they don't get it together at some point this after ten fifteen years, you know, maybe maybe maybe Dwight could be the big man and maybe Shack can be the big man. Say hey, man, let's just get on the call. Let's squash this.
Speaker 2: But I think Dwight trying to say Dwight say he liked to like he liked to, you know, have a conversation. Look, I don't know if it doesn't really need to be on the podcast, these two men can happen. Watch this, yeah, yo, you hey, y'all go to a private say hey, bro, what's the deal with it? Man? What's going on? I mean, being Superman, you Superman, you big super ampaal? It ain't that serious, right because Marvel Comics own at all. So it's not like it's not like we can you know, really top it. Right there, They yeah, benefit off of it. Yeah, so that's that's what I'm getting. I just like, look, it's enough. I just hate and I made it. I've been like, man, I ain't feel to go back and forth with people that look like me and my community and go back and forth.
Speaker 1: Why well, hey, since you feel like that, I'm glad you feel like that. So I ain't got to pay your money. Man, since since we oh no, you gonta rubbed me my money running me that you just said, we ain't got to go back and forth.
Speaker 2: You don't want to go back. No, we ain't gonna go back and forth. You're gonna go to the bank and bring your ass for with my money. That's the only back and forth I want to go with. I don't know, I don't know what you're talking about. That got nothing to do that. Hold on now your energy changed, mm hmm, No, my energy is you've been talking about your first of all, you owe me more money too, But I let that slide.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Hey Chad talking Chad, Chad. Do y'all remember y'all? Oh, Joe said, oh, b J we're gonna have x amount of yards. I let that slide. I ain't even bring that up.
Speaker 1: I let her spide.
Speaker 2: But if you don't pray me, if you don't rub me by money, it's gonna be trouble.
Speaker 3: Now, come on with it.
Speaker 1: You have Apple pay again, Let me try this again. Do you have Apple?
Speaker 3: Do I got your pay?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Apple don't owe me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Cho owe me?
Speaker 1: Okay, but Ocho uses Apple pay, so that is my no. I want to use your pay. I don't have your pay.
Speaker 3: You ain't got you better have your pa.
Speaker 1: I have an Apple paid, I can, I can pack and pay you right now. So what's gonna what's gonna end up happening is is you're not gonna accept my terms in which I'm trying to pay you.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa way, don't hit it. How you gonna owe the bank? And talk of tailor bank. They gotta accept your terms? What you're gonna pay the back?
Speaker 1: I'm not the bank. I'm the man paid money bank. Well, if you're the banking, I'm trying to pay you my money. I'm giving what is see you don't want it. You don't want it, you don't want I'm a hold on Swood for you. How about that?
Speaker 3: No, you don't whoa whoa?
Speaker 2: So now you're telling me my money drawing interest in your pocket?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Chad?
Speaker 3: Where do you do that?
Speaker 1: A AB?
Speaker 3: I missing something? I missed, clearly I missed something.
Speaker 1: Hey, but listen, and you might want to get Apple Paie. It's twenty twenty five. The fact that you don't have these these devices on your phone is beyond me. Its like easy PayPal, Apple Pie cash AFT.
Speaker 2: Didn't I just tell you all my TVs, my Netflix account, my Amazon. Ash has an email Sometimes she'd be having too many chowns. So on she gotta turn off one of the TV's so I can watch TV. Okay, I called, I said, holdo on, Ash, you watch the TV? How many TV you got on? What you talking about? If my account? I feel but I can't watch TV?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: You want me to say? You want me to send Ash? Whoa?
Speaker 3: What did you better? Ash? No?
Speaker 1: I bet you, but you don't have Apple PAYE Okay, then pay me? All right, listen, I'm listen. We've been going ten minutes now and I'm trying to pay you.
Speaker 3: We ain't been going nothing. I ain't got no money. I don't see no money.
Speaker 1: Then you said money. Listen, money out of sight called a fight?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, wheel Yeah, I mean listen, I don't know's I don't know. I'm not.
Speaker 2: Just down no, no, no, I'm not going to change me. I don't got no cash apps, I ain't got all that stuff on my downloaded downloaded. I don't know how to download it my phone. Don take except downloads. You got my pocket, Walt, you download four fousand in my pocket, download that.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to but you don't want it.
Speaker 3: No, you're not there in a minute.
Speaker 1: And listen, listen, are you gonna You're gonna have to get it in blood? Then you gad to get into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't fight.
Speaker 2: If I I don't want to best these tippanies up, I will open you say that, let me take it rock?
Speaker 1: Gee?
Speaker 3: What hold on? Give me, give me just a second.
Speaker 1: Take it. Tell about thinking blood. I would hope with old damn right there, I would hope when you say that what trips along bad.
Speaker 3: Money?
Speaker 1: That badge, I'm old. You gotta take it blood?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and uh, hey, when you got money, you've got my step hurry.
Speaker 1: We got the too. Oh hey, well you got my Stamary Man. Bad please, but that was funny. Hey, how they owe me?
Speaker 3: You saying you're gonna play me at the at the show on a New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm gonna bring cash. I'm gonna bring you cash, matter of fact, before we start the show, before we started a laugh show. I'm gonna put your money in front of everybody. I show appreciate that. Yeah, bad oh, shoot, but that was funny.
Speaker 3: Y'all all want the best off.
Speaker 2: But okay, all right, it's time for our last segment of the evening.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's time for.
Speaker 1: Q and hey.
Speaker 3: Real real name.
Speaker 2: Well whatever, Hey y'all, hope y'all have been having a great start to the New York. Ohho, pay four k and penn First of all, you don't realize how heavy four k and pennies is. That's what you don't realize. That's the thing. Because I had to get a wheelbarrow when I paid Alpha Williams and uh Susan b. Anthony four thousand pennies. That's a lot of that's a lot of pennies. Oh yeah, he don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: He don't want to die.
Speaker 2: Aaron Od says, we gotta we got a foot of snow and just today and over half here in Cincinnati. What's the worst worst weather emergency you witness? You know what I've been, I've been, I've been. You know what Hurricane Andrew in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that. I mean obviously that counts as I mean, the worst thing I've been in is Hurricane Andrew. It it messed Miami up. It messed Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's down south.
Speaker 3: Of Yeah, Homestead of Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, it was.
Speaker 3: It was bad.
Speaker 1: And now the worst thing I've been into I've been. I've been in an earthquake a few times, but nothing, you know, to the magnitude of what Hurricane and you did too, did to us down here something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Obviously, if you're in the South, you got tornadoes and you get hurricanes. Hurricane Hurricane David. Were you sure Andrew was in in ninety four? Andrew might have been in ninety two, Oh, Joe, I think so, look it up. I think it was ninety two because we ended up going down there and playing.
Speaker 3: We played I played a celebrity ultimate frisbee thing down there.
Speaker 2: It was ninety two, Okay, yeah, but Hurricane David. Uh. I was in that ice storm and in Atlanta when they when they locked the whole city and we have we have no no snow trucks, no nothing, because we never had anything like that before, and they grid locked the city.
Speaker 3: That might have been twenty.
Speaker 2: Was that twenty fourteen? Wait, hold on ice that that city ice storm? We had an ice storm in Atlanta. I think it was twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: The city was preparing for an ice star.
Speaker 2: No hell now, because we don't get no snow like, we don't get no weather like that in Atlanta were prepared. Now, they got snow trucks, that salt trucks and stuff like that. But boy, that thing locked the whole city down. Oh I'm telling you. I went oh yo because I was because that was the year the Super Bowl was in New York and I was supposed to go and uh, my flight was at four point thirty and it started.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, let me go ahead and go. So I left my house.
Speaker 2: At one PM to go catch a four thirty flight.
Speaker 3: I missed a flight.
Speaker 2: By the time I got off the interstate and got back and turned around. I walked to my house at six six am, six A that morning, six am. That's how bad the traffic was.
Speaker 1: Yuy Lee.
Speaker 2: When I said locked the city down. If you in Atlanta at that time, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Locked it?
Speaker 2: Hey, it was it was, it was, it was, it was worse to freaking it. Uh. Pat Damm said, Uh, how you holding up in l A And what are your thoughts on another round of Evans versus Latimore?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, man, that thing gonna be epic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be nice. Now, I'm not is he gonna be playing on I thought he was. Nick Latimore was her last week. I'm not sure, you know, if he's going to play this game. I'm hoping. I'm hoping he does because I think when I think about the Commander's secondary, the only person that will be able to match up well against Evans is is is Latimer. I think Latimore should also ask I'm not sure the decoordinator is for the for the commanders, he should also asked to follow him wherever he goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with a lot down the city on.
Speaker 2: Back to what I've said, I had a generator, so my whole house was operational. I was the only one of my blocking. The house was operational because I had a generator. So like, if the power goes out within five seconds, my generator run in the run. Just continue to run. And if something goes wrong with a signal center, signal out and they'll come, you know, if it needs gas or whatever the case may be. But I was I was great, you know, great, great, great great red out of food.
Speaker 1: Anybody over there with you or you were so low?
Speaker 3: Nah, I didn't have anybody to come on.
Speaker 2: I offered my neighbors right across the street from uh, mister Charles and Miss Mary rest or So.
Speaker 3: Miss Mary passed a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: But I always looked out for them, so I always, you know, made sure they was okay.
Speaker 3: I would go check on them. If I hadn't seen them in a couple of days, I'd go knock on the door.
Speaker 2: Uh. You know, the dogs loved him, I have, you know, I let the dogs out and they see mister Charles in his yard. They run across the street and you know he pet them and everything like that. But uh, but no, no, no one came over. I think we were out of power. We probably out of power about three or four days. I think a lot of people went and got hotels on shoe so but uh, nah, I was you know, I always check on them, I said, if they need anything, because they're an elderly couple.
Speaker 3: Uh didn't have the kids weren't really wasn't around.
Speaker 2: I mean they would come, but by the time it was gonna be a couple of days because I think they had one like I think they had like two daughters. I think one was in Jackieville. I don't know who the other was. But you know, but I looked that for him. Shut them, post said, Oh Joe, your knowledge of basketball over the year having proved tremendously. You admitted yourself your knowledge of basketball not up the part, but listening to you on point first take ready for you.
Speaker 1: Hey, like I'm like George is Donald. You know, I'm like Jorce and Donald. I'm like wrapped in one, you know, with a little bit of doors Burke. You know that's me.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you know what time it is? What it's nine pm? West Coast time. Yeah, so that means it's your birthday East Coast time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You see you see vibrating, you know, we celebrating. You can't see me.
Speaker 1: Where you go.
Speaker 3: So chat y'all ways? Happy birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Yeah, this where this is what fifty seven look like.
Speaker 3: You hear me?
Speaker 1: Huh, it's what fifty seven look like.
Speaker 3: Too bad you ain't baby shaking the covers on your birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh I could shake some coming that because I got I see I see you back, I see you.
Speaker 3: I see that Dike Camp slide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in my place now. Listen, I can know you at your plates, you at that place. No, no, not remember I remember left? I mean this is this is a new spot. Oh okay, yeah yeah yeah, yeah. I don't play. I don't play, you know, I gotta stand on business. Yeah. Now if you see that Christmas tree behind me, then you know I'm Matt.
Speaker 3: You there the other day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was there the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They begged me to come over.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, boys to me and old bend me.
Speaker 1: You know what, not me, not me because I said it no business.
Speaker 3: He ain't saying night camp. You guys doing great work.
Speaker 2: When there's a dumb moment, you guys are here keeping it real and motivating.
Speaker 3: If and love you Ojo Hey, I love you too, sir. Hey he don't rub in.
Speaker 2: My money ain't gonna be much the love on Hey, he needs to break bread. NFL matchup highlight saying, was just wanted to know y'all thoughts about Sean Taylor and how he compared to Ed Reed, Troy Polamolo, he was well or if he was even better. I remember Ocho saying Sean gave him multiple concussions.
Speaker 3: Look, I was.
Speaker 2: I retired the year he got drafted. Sean Taylor got drafted, I retire, so I didn't play against him. He was a phenomenal player. The greatest safety that I ever played against that I took off on film is Ed Reid. Yeah, now that's not a knock on no other safety, and I'm sure there are some great ones Troy. I played against Troy as a rookie, But Ed Reed is the greatest safety that I ever that I ever saw with my own two eyes, that I ever took off on field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, obviously I had to deal with Ed for a decade straight man, two times a year. Ed probably the greatest safety of all time. Troy Polamalo is right up under there that if I was one A and one B, it would be Ed and Troy. Obviously, I've watched many safety before before my time. Obviously I didn't get a chance to play against him. But what Ed and what Ed was able to do out there on that field, man sideline, the sideline, and just just his understanding of the game, it was unbelievable. Sean Taylor was different. He was he was He was physically imposing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a big man six could run. Yeah, Yeah, he just was.
Speaker 1: It was he was good. I think he was. He was taking from us too early before. Yes, we were able to see him reach his full potential.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just want to know what you saw, what he was, what he was trending towards. Oh yeah, let's just say he has a twelve thirteen year career. Then we could fully evaluate what he was. We saw where he was eded. But I've never seen a safety take the ball away like Ed and turn it into points. And it wasn't good enough for him to take the ball away. He wanted to turn it into points, whether he pushed it out and scooped it up himself, whether he picked it, whether he balked a punt, whether he ran a punt back. I've never seen a guy turn off turned defense in the offense like Ed Reid could.
Speaker 1: And listen, if he can't score, he gonna pitch it back. They'll pitch the ball back. Make show they make it to the end zone.
Speaker 2: Young willing, we gonna saying what's up? Shouting? Oh Joe, can I get a birthday shout out? Yes, you can, will it? Happy birthday? You and Ocho share a birthday. But if Ocho don't run me my money get the last one.
Speaker 1: That's it. Listen, I hold him hands I hold him, I hold him hands worth now.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, as a matter of fact, I had an updated yesterday, just in case. Just in case, Cupcake Mama said, hey, guys, my birthday was yesterday. Man, I get a shout out. I spent it quiet. I spent it quiet and solo. I'm just grateful and thankful for another year. Happy early birthday, o Joe. Yes, ma'am cup Cake Mama, happy but lady birthday. You know, sometimes it's it's okay to spend a birthday nice quiet. Yeah you know all that hullaba loo. You know, hey, that's that's how I am. I like to spend a nice little quiet evening. You know, maybe shake the covers if I can if I'm lucky. You know, I ain't been lucky the last couple of birthday.
Speaker 1: But it's okay, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go lighting a cigar. Man right now, turn on some Frank Sinatra, you know, relaxing the bout and kicking the feet up, and you know, think about the good time, think about the younger years, and and and thank God, you know, for seeing what you can't do no more? What play football?
Speaker 2: J two one three, fair show. Hope all as well. I pray you and have great holiday season. My question is if which social media platform do you think is the most detrimental to society?
Speaker 3: Fuck man, I mean she was society that there's good and bad. There's good. I mean there are some good things.
Speaker 2: There's some good aspects about social media, but there's some also some bad things.
Speaker 3: And people sometimes you and that's always the case.
Speaker 2: People have always anything that was made for good people, if some way found a way to turn it into bad.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And that's just that's that's just who we are as a society. That's just the way society is.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: All the misinformation, all the hatred and all the vitrioll that gets spread through social media. Somebody says something, because before before social media, when you printed something, you know, like newspaper, then you had to get a couple of sources, two or three sources. It had to be vetted or because you was worried about you know, you worried about getting sued for defamation, are liable.
Speaker 3: But now on social media that spread whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you're a public figures, it's harder to suit for defamation and liable. And they know that because you are a public figure, so they'll say things and they try to skirt it and try to parse it with certain things. But we just, man, we just we've become angrier. We've become more hateful, more spiteful. Yes, we just we just don't. We just don't care for one another. And it's it's sad that this is what has come to you.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: You gotta adapt for the time, baby, You got adapt for the times.
Speaker 3: Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 2: Bellamy said, Oh, congrats on being nominated for Entertainer of the Year by the NAACP. I'm proud of you. Happy birthday till my first cousin, oh Yo Doc, thank you so much. It was a It's an honor to be nominated for the NAACP Entertainer of the Year Image Award.
Speaker 3: A lot of hard work winning that.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to the team at Club Shay Shape for the hard work that you've done. Appreciate all your hard work CJ and your staff over there. So man, congratulations and thank you guys, because none of this is possible without you be at Nightcap, Club Shay Shape, me being on first take, whatever my ventures are. You guys have been very, very supportive. So I want to thank you for making all this possible. And no, I remember at the end of twenty three I said that twenty four is gonna be great. It's even better than I can imagined better. Way better, way, way, way, way better. And uh so thank you guys. Uh thanks Doc again, thank you inna A c P for the nomination. Uh congratulations to all the nominees everybody, everybody is deserving. But I want to thank the fans because you guys made it possible. Plaam I show. My name is this Sean and today's my birthday too. I'm shaking covers and smoking cigars all week in long. How do you guys like to celebrate birthdays much love b boy, go flop Happy birthday to Sean birthday.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm just look quiet.
Speaker 2: I want to go get a workout that morning. Obviously. You know my family gonna call the kids, is gonna call uh my brother, sister, call my mom, always call me. She called me on the phone, talk about Shannon.
Speaker 3: You know who this is.
Speaker 2: No mom, I have no idea who this is. So she coffee with your backy birthday. Uh, but you know, go work out, Just go nice, nice. I ain't no big celebratory guy.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm I'm I'm. I think we're saying we're the same. I don't you have to beg me to even have a dinner. You better surprise me or trick me into into thinking we're doing something we're gonna I'm not into that. I'm not doing no clubs, not not doing no parties. I'm not doing any large gatherings. Give me a cigar, give me some coffee, cafe gonna let you give me a latte, give me some Starbucks, Let me kick my feet up to some music, Smoke me a cigar, and I'm content. Obviously, Now on my birthdays, they go see my grandma, my mom at the graveyard. Sit there, talk to them, talk to them for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Outside of that, they they buried next to each other, right next to each other. Yeah yeah, so I mean that's it. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Dominique Paul shout out to ask got that laporte or to figure it out on the amotter time to like we pair that with them sparks, thunder and lightning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fact of the sparks, the spark. They got it right. That's the right name for now, five of them.
Speaker 2: Today was my birthday. Happy birthday them voke Damn everybody got a birthday?
Speaker 3: I'll be I mean.
Speaker 2: Capricorn season. Yeah ay, James Morrow's up, Uncle O, your big fan day. Want support of love with see him punk in the other night. Happy birthday, Oh your love from Texas.
Speaker 1: Salute.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: To everyone celebrating a birthday today. Happy birthday. Hopefully hopefully you do something fun, you enjoy, You spend it with family, friends, loved ones, and you realize, yes, you was born on this day twenty five years ago, thirty five years ago, forty years ago, whatever the.
Speaker 3: Case may be.
Speaker 2: Just be thankful God allowed you to see another one because there are a lot of people that had an appointment and they're getting out of it, getting didn't get an opportunity to reschedule it. So happy birthday. Hopefully it's safe, enjoyable, pleasant. From the Nightcap family, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 3: Y'all know me. I'm your favorite ut.
Speaker 2: Shannon Sharp, that guy, Liberty City is own being a Ring of Fame Motel read the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's Chad O Chyo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Guys, you have helped us grow immensely and for that, oh you and I can't thank you enough. Thank you for your support, Thank you for your continued support. Because of you, you allow us to be who we are and our Nightcap to grow expeditionally, day after day, month after month, ye after year. So here at the Nightcap family, we want to thank you. Make sure you check out Shave by La Poortier. We have it in stock the holiday season. It's not done yet. We got Valentine's Day, We got to say Patty's Day. We got a number, and there's so much to be thankful for. What better way to celebrate any occasion than with a bottle of Shave by La Portier. And if you can't find it in a city or state near you, just order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. And please drake responsibly. Go check out our media company on all of its platforms. That's Shayshed Media and the clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our news release just happened last month. New shirts, sweats, beanies, cooses, and mugs. Quantities aren't limited. Oh here's the mug, y'all see that? And the beanies. What y'all do with my coozies?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because you over here taking with stuff. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours wild supplies. Last tickets for the Super Bowl show is the New Orleans is our first spring tour stop and it's in New Orleans the Thursday before the Super Bowl. Tickets are on sale now. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. February sixth in New Orleans at the Mahelia Jackson Theater. We got guests lined up. You don't want to miss this one. This is gonna be epic and it's Super Bowl weekend. Our hearts go out to everyone and packed it by the fires in Los Angeles. Hopefully you're safe. I know a lot of people that's lost homes, cars, possessions, lost everything.
Speaker 3: But you still have life and that can't be replaced.
Speaker 2: So our hearts and thoughts and prayers go out to everyone impacted by the fires, the wildfires that's ravaging Los Angeles and surrounding areas. The Cavs in the thunder fifteen game win streak and there was a battle between the league's two top teams. The Cavaliers moved to thirty two and four, Okay, Sidney thunder fall to thirty and five. The Cavaliers win one twenty two. They got a big outing from Jared Allen, who had twenty five points, eleven rebounds and six assists. Evan Mobley had twenty one points, ten rebounds and seven assists. And they needed it because Donovan mcnaf had had a cold night shooting. He was three or sixteen from the floor, two or seven from the field from the three point line and he only had eleven points. But Darius Garland chipped in with eighteen. Wade had eleven and Ta Jerome had fifteen. Max Screws had seventeen as they win one two snap the fifteen game winning streak by the OKC Thunder that concludes this episode of Nightcap. I'm ive Pacher, we will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 6: The volume