Speaker 1: What's that at the bed. It's spooky, Hey, Joky, I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, I said, I los nandaz Pllease hey boo, it's me Ros and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. Did you know my new show, Roz Hernandez The Haunted Doll on YouTube premiere's September seventeenth, twenty twenty four. The first episode which is me at the Jerome Grand Hotel in Jerome, Arizona, which you to be a hospital and now it's a hotel. What could go wrong? I have it up on YouTube now and you can just find it. Rosernandez the Haunted Doll is the name of the channel. Make sure you subscribe to it or you can find the link in my Instagram link tree. I had a good time and I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends it's my new YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Oo.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this conversation today, I am obsessed with this guest, and a lot of you are as well. Cosmo, Queen of Melrose. You may have seen her in some viral videos. I mean there's been so many that have popped up the past few months. If you haven't seen them, get into them. She's got an incredible life story and she's the queen of Melrose. Melrose, if you don't know, it's like the hip street here in Los Angeles, lots of clothing stores. She owns a couple of them, and she's got a lot of personality and some stories. So we'll get to that in just a moment. Let me read you a story from a listener first. This one comes from Emma, who writes, Dear Roz, my best friend Anne bought a haunted doll off in Etsy shop, and I think she's actually haunted. I am a skeptic about haunted dolls for sale, Like I am sure that haunted dolls exist, but someone selling them definitely seems like a scam. So when Anne sent me a link and some screenshots to our group chat saying I think I might buy a haunted doll, I had my doubts. The doll was named Dottie and she was a small porcelain doll about nine inches tall, with blonde goldilocks curls and a royal blue Victorian style dress. The description said something along the lines of this is Dottie. She died in a car accident in her mid twenties, Oh my god, and possessed this doll. She is from London and was in an all girl rock band in the nineteen sixties. She likes music. Okay, that's amazing, So she was ninety dollars and we were all skeptical, but Anne felt really drawn to this doll and purchased her. When Dottie arrived, Anne got out some dowsing rods and the Necraphonic app, which is like a spirit box kind of a app, and began asking questions. Dotty didn't answer every question that Anne asked, but the words she did say through Necraphonic and the questions she answered seemed to align with the little profile that was on Dottie's listing. Her haunting was not super active. She liked using dowsing rods and was quite opinionated about music. Dowsing rods. If you're unfamiliar with them, watch my YouTube. I actually use them in the first episode. Okay, let's get back to Dottie and the fact that she's opinionated about music. If Anne is listening to a band or a song that Dottie does not like she would either keep pausing the music or change to a different artist. This happened with CDs, YouTube and Spotify, but only when Anne is home with the doll. Two bands I remember Dottie not liking are A Day to Remember, which is a pop punk scream o type band, and Greta Van Fleet, which is like a led Zeppelin type band. That's a cool band. Actually I like them. A few months later, I saw a all at the thrift store and what I walked by I kind of felt a presence that is not normal for me. I am too sensitive and also thrift quite often in the presence of dolls, so this is not normal for me. Anne is sensitive, So I sent her a pick and I said, do you think she's haunted? And Anne replied, oh my god, yes, I love her, so I purchased her as a present for Anne. Since then, different activity has been happening in Anne's house. Dottie does not use the dowsing rods as much, and there are now occasional disembodied footsteps and unexplained thuds. I am not sure what drama is going on between the two dolls, but I might owe Dottie an apology honestly, Emma, thank you so much for studying this. I love hearing about these haunted dolls being real because I agree. I do think that haunted dolls certainly can exist do exist. But it's just like psychic sometimes where I'm like, yes, I think all this stuff, all of it, literally, everything paranormal. When you start charging though, I just like get a little extra skeptical. I'm always a little skeptical, open to the possibility of everything, but then I start being like, sh this is true. So I don't know. With the eBay at Sea world of haunted dolls, you know how I feel about those, and I'm not willing to take my chances. I will not buy one and find out for myself. I will run my mouth about them, and please do not buy one for me and send it to me. Hey. Also another thing, you can come see me live. I'm gonna be in Los Angeles with former podcast guests Chris Fleming on the twenty fourth of September. We're doing a stand up show together Largo. I'll be in San Francisco doing Ghosted Live on stage the twenty seventh of October, and I'll be in Los Angeles on the thirtieth doing Ghosted Live. Then I'm doing stand up in Raleigh, North Carolina. I'm doing Portland a Ghosted Live in December, and also Seattle, I'm doing Ghosted Live and stand up. Everything's in my linktreelinktree dot com, slash Roz Hernandez. Okay, let's talk to you, Cosmo, Queen of Melrose, on with the show I have joined today. Bye a queen, We've got royalty in the house. It is Cosmo, the Queen of Melrose.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, thank you for calling me to come in to do this little podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, Mama, thank you. So what I do podcasts. Everybody's like, jun't bang the desk please, so much noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I love the jewelry.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You might as well be banging away with that. I mean, you got a full bird's head on your finger, a golden bird's head, and I keep looking at all these bracelets. I love it.
Speaker 2: This is jewelry we sell. This is Cosmo Donato. It's more opulent stuff. So this is all beautiful jewelry. We actually designed this stuff right here. This was a gift from one of my clients and I love the bird. It just like.
Speaker 1: Looks good and it's good for self defense. Put your demon good.
Speaker 2: With that right right as we're ripping those earrings off. Queen. Yeah, I love it. I love that you have a little hood in Youtuo, girl. I loving it.
Speaker 1: Howes this fame been going for you?
Speaker 2: Girl? It's just like continuing. It's like every day wake up to like a new thing. And like in my clothing stores, it's like when I go open the door in the morning, there's like twenty people literally online and they want to buy my merch. Yeah, but not only that, it's like I'm helping a lot of people, like you know, and like through sobriety is my message and mental health. I love it. So basically that's how I started on softwaree Underbelly. Yeah, so basically telling my testimony and basically how I got sober. You know, how I was actually possessed by literally like the devil himself, you know, a drug addiction right for many many years. And I was downtown LA where it's like very scary and it's like there's a lot of drug addiction, which and I think it's just demonic.
Speaker 1: It's dark vibes down there. You know my friend R. H. Davis, who is an exorcist, and she believes that she can see dark energies, like she has this psychic kind of ability where she can see dark energies and she categorizes them into like you know where it's just sort of like a small one is like depression, like maybe mild depression, and then it goes up to like there's all there's a whole hierarchy. She says. The worst kind that there is is like right where like the Cecil Hotel is in like downtown, there's just like a dark dark yeah, and I believe that.
Speaker 2: So I got high in the Cecil Hotel stop. Actually my friend Lisa from Chicago was living there before they found that girl, you know, dead in the water that on the roof. But and then I got into the history of like everybody lived there, Like I'm the serial killer what's his names had a room in there. So it was like literally hotel hell.
Speaker 1: But several deaths, I mean many many over years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that hotel, it's like and when I visited there, girl, when I was downtown l A. That was kind of a go to spot because there was like one side of the hotel was like Section eight and it's people that lived there for many, many, many years, and then the other side they tried to redo it and make it all new and fabulous. Yes, but there was still the underflow of all that demonic energy in there, which you know, led to that girl getting like I don't know if it was murdered. Did you see her in the.
Speaker 1: Yes, like kind of never really bend solved. I mean she was.
Speaker 2: She was running from something, yeah, and that was really terrifying.
Speaker 1: So but there's been a lot of people that have jumped, and like people are always telling me, you gotta go ghost hunting in there. I'm like, that does not sound fun. There's not there's nothing fun there. I like fun ghosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like sad, really sad because there's so many murderers, murders in there in the building. Yeah. But I always thought like, oh, like you know, like a little guilty pleasure, you know how we all have that guilty pleasure, Like you should I be thinking of that, you know, when it was so chaotic. But I was thinking, like for Halloween, like they do a tour, you know what I mean. And I'm thinking that would be a fucking great idea. You know Flores. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because you know Hollywood tours, they drive you around and it hurts. Yes, So I'm just thinking this will be another sightseeing trip, you know.
Speaker 1: I do that unintentionally when people come visit me. I'm like, so this is where I hooked up with this guy. Like every time I drive through town, I'm like, I'm at this one guy here.
Speaker 2: This is the alley behind the dumpster. I had to do a quickie. Sorry, sorry, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sober too. I'm I'll be ten years in January.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, thanks, congratulations.
Speaker 1: I'm very big on the sobriety, mental health, all of that. And I also often equate our demons, you know when we talk about that, Like, I do think there's something to that, you know. I think that it's it's some kind of dark manifestation.
Speaker 2: Literally literally, I think that, you know, drug addiction is demonic, like I found myself. I don't know what your drug choice was. Mine was alcohol and cocaine.
Speaker 1: I was mainly alcohol, but yeah, which led to crack.
Speaker 2: So when I came out here, I was supposed to be a hairdresser. My father had it all hooked up. But I also found downtown MacArthur's Park. So that was like the big drugs yelling, if you want to get cracked twenty four hours, you know, and you get your freak on twenty four hours twenty four seven, you just stop at MacArthur's Park, you know. And then when I was like kind of like wow because my mom and JOHNA. Summers saying that song Magarth, this party is melting so well, I thought the whole thing was glamorous. I really did going down there because there was a lot of celebrities, said. I used to hang out in that park as well, and they had the lake in the park, but I remember they would drain that lake and there would be like human carcasses, oh god in that lake from like gang shootings and whatever. You know. But the whole thing is demonic, you know. And I would hang out with the Sky and he lived down there, you know, and he lives in a Section eight building. But for me, for some reason, we clicked, you know, and I stood in his apartment and he would be like, this is a city of Los Angels. Oh my god. It was such a trip. And He's like, you know, in my building, the girl upstairs is possessed by the devil. And then the guy next door is a shape shifter. If you see him, he has six toes. So I'm so high on cocaine and crack. I didn't want to leave this building. It was like fucking Disneyland for me. It was like twenty four hour dick, you know. You know, it was just like, Wow, I'm in LA. When I moved from New York, sure, but I still had like the Melrose thing, Like I had the job and I was still styling people like in sync, and I had this crazy work ethic that I would go to work every day, but I would spent my nights downtown LA where it was really dark, really demonic, you know. And basically I found myself like toward the later end of my disease before I got sober, like literally like in a closet by myself, what like five thousand dollars worth of cocaine and I'm literally in there like shape shifting, you know, and it's like paralytic. I couldn't talk. And I really think that was like a demonic possession. So I think drug addiction, yes, it's this, that and all the things, but it's definitely has a demonic possession.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you believe in those dark energies, I always feel like they want nothing to do with like I'm having the time of my life. I'm like high frequency, feeling good about myself. Demons likeugh, I don't want anything to do with that. What they want is like down in the dumps, like not in your body, you know, vulnerable, a target that they can latch onto that darkness when you're in your darkness, they're like, right, right, darkness.
Speaker 2: Well, in the beginning, it's the party, right, it's like, oh my god, this cocaine is working. I'm in the nightclub and I'm Downstown, so with all these gang members that I'm embergart this park and you literally feel like Beyonce on stage right, So they can't come for you, queen, right, right. But when you get vulnerable, like towards the end of our addiction, you know, basically that's when I needed the help because you know, the disease is progressive, right, So I ended up like in a really bad shape. I believe that was so vulnerable with the drugs that they actually did latch on to me, you know, and they like had a field day with me, you know. So that's when I went to help and I had to go to God again and do like an exorcism and go to like these AA groups and like do all this positive stuff to regain my sobriety and my connection with God. You know. But did it get bad for you? Like? You know, because I know it was the party was on, But how did you get sober? It must have gotten really bad for you bad. Could you share a little bit about like.
Speaker 1: What happens at the ends, at the end.
Speaker 2: Which got you sober?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's like so many I kept waiting for a rock bottom to happen, like because I think I had many. But I'd be like it's okay, like that one's not too bad, right, But then it just started getting to the point where I started affecting everyone around me and it was just bad. And it was to the point where it's like this is going to be jail or death. Yeah, And I was like physically addicted by time I was twenty one, I was physically dependent on alcohol, which is crazy. I had to detox if I didn't have it, like it was bad. It was scary. You can die from that.
Speaker 2: The worst detox. I had no idea when I went to rehab. They said, the alcoholic has the worst detox.
Speaker 1: I remember them saying that too.
Speaker 2: They said, because they literally like will start like which we will call it not convolsing and flapping like seizures. They would fall off the bed so they couldn't be on the high bunk and basically a lot of them would have seizures exactly and dropped dead. Yeah, so I was like, really.
Speaker 1: Alcohol yeah, very scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I consider that demonic. Like, you know, the diseases progressively, Like I said, at the beginning, we have fun and it's all cute for a few years, but then it just like bad thing after bad thing after bad things started happening right where I was literally in the closet paralytic.
Speaker 1: But when you have you're putting all that bad I mean physically a bad liquid into your body is not good for your body, but it's also what it's doing for you is not helping your soul at all. And so yeah, the darkness is attracted to it. But then when you stop and then you get like now addicted to doing good things for yourself or whatever, it's like that darkness just like fades away. Yeah exactly, So you grew up in a haunted house.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Harlem one hundred and sixteen and Pleasant Avenue on the East side of New York City. Okay, so my grandmother lives in a brownstone, you know, and basically I remember her rent was sixty nine dollars for this beautiful fucking marble and crusting. You know, those buildings are beautiful, right, So I remember there was three floors, and I remember my mother's sisters, there was three of them and they all lived home at that time, and they were like, there's a ghost here, and it's a woman, you know, and sometimes she's really nice and sometimes she could be fucking mean. So you hear this as a kid, right and you're like that says yeah, you know, so right away you get like terror, you know, you get like scared, you know, and they're like, don't worry, we'll protect you from her. You know, it's okay. And I remember growing up and actually seeing the ghost. It was a woman, I remember, and I remember during the night I had my aunty Lane, she was sleeping and the woman was literally like pulling her hair. What So that was like my first encounter.
Speaker 1: And what did this woman look like?
Speaker 2: She was just like an older woman, you know, basically kind of like a Gibson like eighteenth century. Wow.
Speaker 1: And is this when you decided like I want to restyle.
Speaker 2: I'm a believer. Oh okay, and I want to fix her hair. Yeah, she definitely she needs like my hair support really yeah. But anyway, that so that's my first experience.
Speaker 1: Was she like see through? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: It was very like grayish and see through, And it was just like it was frightening, like you know when it goes inside of you, like that frightening like you know, it's like happening. You know, this is not an illusion, not an illusion. There's something in this fucking house. So basically that was kind of my first encounter.
Speaker 1: Did anything else happen in that house?
Speaker 2: No, Like everybody had sightings of her though, you know, and I don't know if my grandmother was telling me she's a good ghost, don't worry. But when I saw her pulling my hand's hair, I'm like, she's a shady, bitchy girl. She needs a new outfit. Girl, I'm just saying, queen. But yeah, so that was my first experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you seen a ghost since then?
Speaker 2: So basically after that it was the movie The Exorcist came out. Yes, you were a baby. You probably weren't even here yet. I was because you're young and beautiful still knock on wood, gorgeous, you're giving me share vibes and sixty share, which was like the best fucking share ever.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, the movie The Exorcist came out. So I remember living in Queens now, you know, and my grandfather's home, which was like my uncle was crazy. He would always go to the mental institution. Basically he was kind of an alcoholic. But those days, they just threw you in a mental institution, right, you know, like, let's just get rid of her. You know, she's an alcoholic, we don't know what to do with her, so let's just throw her in a mental institution. Yeah, and they were before warm like lobotomies this shit. Meanwhile, if it was now, I'd be like, just take her to a meeting, right, you know in West Hollywood.
Speaker 1: But I mean they would do that with gay people. Yeah, women that were you know. Yeah, it's just insane.
Speaker 2: So he was tortured. So I grew up with him in the house and he would fight with my aunt and I would hear like blood curdling screams at night. And I never forget. My aunt had a birthday party and she invited this gay guy over who was her best friend named Scotto, and you know, we're in the yard and we're all dancing to Cisco, you know. And I remember as a little girl, a little queen, and I love my aunt. You know, she's the one that made it okay for me to be gay, and like, you know, she would like buy me eyebrow pencils, and you know she was that ants yeah, thank you name yeah. And I remember my mom the gay guy coming over, Scotto, and he was like this big old, fabulous queen girl. And I remember he had little short throw pants on and his little cheeks was sticking out, you know, and a really big cameltoe and he moves knuckle yeah yeah, yeah, he was packing. Yeah yeah yeah. I also like observed that as a child, of course, which became came to a sexual addiction later. And you know, it all goes hand in hand, one addiction at a time, one eyelash at a time. Right. So my uncle, the crazy one that just came home from fucking Creedmore, we're all having a good time, and he just blinnes for the gay guy in the yard and just attacks him. And my uncle's really huge, my father's brother. So that's why I was like a little mental illness runs in the family, you know what I mean. Everybody's trying to keep it in the closet, but this one you couldn't hide, you know what I mean. Yeah, So anyway, he almost killed him at this part.
Speaker 1: So the ambulance came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Out of nowhere, girl, you know, basically, And basically I remember the ambulance coming, people screaming like they had to put him away. It was like, so I kind of grew up with that torture, so I thought that that was also a demonic possession because I'm growing up Catholic, right, So this is where I learned this. The devil is the angel, and the devil was one of God's disciples, and he was really close with God and Jesus and then he turned on them and became the devil. And like, he's very powerful, so if you're weak, like you said before, he could actually possess you, you know. So here I am a kid learning all this and I'm a Catholic. And then I returned Jehovah's witness, So there was more like devil involved. And I'm like here, I am that Bible study, like scared shit because now I know there's a devil and he's really bad and he could possess you. But don't worry, causmo, because the angels will protect you, like fuck it on, you know, like you know what do I believe? You know where you at with that? Now? Oh? Right now? Yeah, I still feel that there is a demonic like I feel, you know, when you go downtown LA and like it's after seven o'clock and the and the lights go down and like all these zombies come out. I think they're all possessed. I think is all demonic. Yeah, and I think Los Angeles especially has an underbelly that's demonized, you know, and basically is possessing all these people with drug addiction and fent and al. And it's all the demonic force that's very powerful. Yeah. That's why every day I like pray and meditate, you know, and leave like my conscious contact with God. I always feel protected. Yeah, you know. And when I was down there hanging out with those people, because I was down there because I was one of them. You know, I'm an alcoholic addict and I'll always have that in me. But when I was hanging out with those people, like it was like I always got a sign, Like if I was in a hotel room with like gang members and they're throwing mattresses against the windows and they pull a gun out on the bed, and here I'm getting high with them and I'm thinking, ooh, girl, you're gonna suck thatadzick. You're gonna have a fabulous time at this hotel. But no, they get paranoid and they want to kill me. They want to kill you, Yeah, because of all their karma generations do you know what I mean? Generational karma of what they did. So basically I'm in They're like, okay, Queena melros Is here girl, I got my bag, I got my wig, my extensions. We're gonna have a good time. But no, it was always like really dark. I saw the darkness, but there was something that always tapped me on the shoulder and said, run, girl, run get your fucking bag. So I've jumped out a few windows, you know, because I've just seen like I would hang out with girls down there really dark, you know, and I don't know, need to get this serious about it, but that's a serious thing. And I would hang out with girls down there who got off the gray arm bus and who wanted to be actresses and they want to come to La to B models from like Ohio, and they found crack instead. And basically I would hang out with those girls and then go back the next day because I would be in a hotel room too with them, and I'd be doing their makeup and their hair, and they love They call me Hollywood. So when I came down, they're like, oh, Holly, can we hang out with you? And I'm like, yes, girl comes to my room, girl and we're smoking and having thorn. But the next day I found out. I'm like, where's this girl? I was just hanging out with her yesterday? And they're like her pimp slit our throat. We found her by a garbage can. So it's real shit down there, really dark dark shit.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you have whether it's a guardian angel or intuition? Like is there something? How do you view that?
Speaker 2: Well? Here, I am unscathed because.
Speaker 1: That's what I feel. If you live that life and you make it through, Like, how do you rationalize that a gift, a gift.
Speaker 2: Like I know, I'm an impath, Like I know, I feel things, you know, I feel energies. I don't see them like your friends saw the darkness and stuff like that, but I feel things and they tell me Cosmo leave or Cosmo protect yourself, you know what I mean. And I feel that God always had me, you know, because I'm still here today. I'm scathed and those girls are dead, you know what I mean, a lot of people don't make it, you know, even as alcoholic, Like I'm sure you hung out with people that are not here anymore. Yeah, like drunk driving, all that shit that happens in addiction. So basically, yeah, I always felt like the angels, you know, saved me. I would feel like I would feel protected even though it was a really dark time, you know. And now it's like I'm reunited with those angels and that God, and you know, it's like it's just an amazing, amazing, amazing thing.
Speaker 1: When your life is bigger than ever.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I escaped the gates of hell. Yeah, you know, and whatever was like lemons, now we're making lemonade.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, queen, yes, So do you think that you're like a little psychic. Is that what you're saying? Have you ever been to a psychic? No?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: I still feel like going to a psychic. It's kind of like, you know, and don't judge me here girl, But this might be sound like a big judgment, but it's like going to a demonic. Yeah, I feel like you don't just go to the source, girl, And there's one. There's one.
Speaker 1: So what are you saying?
Speaker 2: That's the all powerful God?
Speaker 1: Okay? But so are you? Are you Christian? Like would you call yourself a Christian?
Speaker 2: No? Not at all. So I grew up Catholic, then turned to Jehovah's Witness, So I'm not really religious anymore because all those things were like brem and burn. You know, it was all just like guilt and shame. Yeah, you know, like you can't be gay, and you can't be this, and you can't touch yourself and you can't masturbate. Nothing fun, nothing fun. So I remember being at the table and it was all like these people came over. My grandmother was this avel Catholic? And then she switched to Jehovah's Witness. I don't know how the fuck these people came through the her door, you know how they go to her to door and they never left, so that her and my uncle became Jehovah's witness, so she was the matriarch. So we had to kind of try to change, but it never really happens. Yeah, and they said you can't be gay, men don't marry men, and like all that shit. And here I am, like eight years old, and I'm like, wait, hold up, queen ye hold up. The Bible also says the truth, She'll set you free. Yeah, I am gay, and that's the truth. I was born this way, which I was, you know what I mean, Like I was looking at boys at three years old. I was going to marry Davy Jones from the Monkeys, Like, you know, I told Mommy, I want to marry him, you know what I mean. I didn't know what gay was. I didn't know where anything was. I know, I was just thought I was a little girl, yeah, and wearing towels on my head and high heels walking around the house. You know. So it really wasn't a choice, and it's not a choice, like I was born that way. Like Lady Gaga hit in the head bait.
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga before Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, way before a girl. Yeah. So right now, I'm just good. I like that, Like I have a spiritual I have a really strong connection, like really an unbreaka. I practice that every day with prayer, meditation and doing my steps, you know. And I have a great sponsor who I would love to bring on the show. Girl. She literally does exorcisms.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, girl?
Speaker 2: Could we talk?
Speaker 1: Please? That's why I called you here talk. I could just say, by the way, do you are you going to do a podcast or something, because I so many of us just want to listen to everything you have to say.
Speaker 2: I literally just started the podcast. Yeah, I'm playing with it. The idea good and I just did my third one and my fans are like obsessed.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: So I just have my sponsor on my podcast. So funny that you called me to talk about this, you know, paranormal activity and all this stuff, which I love. Though I love scaring myself to death, I really.
Speaker 1: Do me too.
Speaker 2: I love it. I keep it fun and I keep it light. Yeah, but we all know the seriousness of demonic possession and drug addiction and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: But so your sponsor is an exercise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, meaning what so she grew up very religious. Okay, she also speaks in tongues like she oh wow, she do you know people like that?
Speaker 1: That is just I don't not personally, but I know you got to meet her.
Speaker 2: She's fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So not only do we get she helped get me sober, and she taught me how to meditate. You know, she teaches meditation. She's also a life coach on spirituality. How if you could connect, you know. And actually, because before she taught me meditation, girl like, I couldn't sit five minutes, as you see, I'm going to doing one hundred and ten. So she would teach me how to meditate, and she gave me a mantra which really works, you know. And she says, you have to do this in the morning, I suggest, and then at five o'clock the craziness comes back from your day that you have three stores, two huskies, a little dog, a boyfriend, and a husband, you know what I mean. So girls, a lots of juggle queen, you know, I mean, I know you know what I'm talking about. Huh. So she says, by five o'clock you have to meditate again. She goes it's essential for us, you know. So I've done that, like my first few years of sobriety. Now I slack off a little bit. I got this girl, but I know how to reconnect thanks to her. But she's also this extra level of a human being where she does see like your friend the demonic being, but she actually visuals. She sees it. Well, I'll feel it and jump out the window and be like it's time to go, girl, you know, but she actually sees the spirit. So anyway, I had long story short. Every time I stay long story short, Queen, it's just fucking so long. Your podcast I should be. No, the name of my podcast is Nobody's Listening.
Speaker 1: I find that hard to believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and everybody's like, we're listening, queen. Yeah. It's a Demi Lovado song. Yeah, when she came back from her relapse and then she was on the Grammys and she sang that song and everybody just fell off the chair crying. Yeah, so that's my favorite song. Yeah. So I call it Nobody's Listening because I find that nobody is listening, Queen. You know what I mean, Like get sober, learn the steps, like get yourself together, Queen, just listen. But anyhow, so my sponsor so cocaine addiction. You go to a rehab three days, it's out of your system. You eat a few twinkies and your detox. But my friend is on crystal math.
Speaker 1: That's a hard one.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one. That's why you see these people walking around like zombies. Girl. It's literally like everything under your sink at your house, like dreno and this and that and all. It's a whole concoction and it stays in their body for a long time. They don't just detox, you know. That's why it's so hard to get sober from So my best friend's on that, okay, and like you know, he's interested like getting sober because he saw me get sober. And then so I brought him to my sponsor and I was like, girl, this one needs an exocism period, period, queen. So he stood in my house for a few weeks. That's why I knew he had the willingness to get sober because he was staying in my house. But he couldn't stop styling wigs, you know, like you know, like, Hi, I'm cosmom, an alcoholic And it's like the next one is like him. I'm so and so I can't stop decorating, you know, like.
Speaker 1: We all have our thing, right, yeah, clean the house, clean, fix everything. Yeah, I know, I get it.
Speaker 2: They see wires girl, Oh look out, you are hilarious, queen. I love it. So anyway, I almost peed right now, but.
Speaker 1: That would be amazing. I need my first pee on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I farted instead. Oh girl, that a shame of.
Speaker 1: Pain, right, Noh, that's great. I want you to feel comfortable here. Okay, good, you got that demon out?
Speaker 2: Yeah I got it, yes, girl, So hopefully she's not stinking now. I did chat and a drum. But anyway, she came over and she met this person, my friend, and she saw the entity. All of a sudden, she starts praying over him, right and basically, uh, now she's in a state of meditation. And then I see her just fighting this demon and I'm like, wait a minute, because I got to see a demon to believe it, seriously, Like you know what I mean, I really don't believe like this paranormal alien stuff, Like I really got to see alien, you know. And she's just punching at she's punching at this fucking thing. And she's literally like and I'm like, oh my god, Like I said she was going to get a heart attack. She's fist fighting this demon and she's like and she's speaking in tongues. So now I see her like possessed herself, trying to get rid of fighting this demon. And I literally see him on this chair and I should have filmed this fucking shit. I see him turn black like the demons trying to take over, and I just got chills. I'm like, this is some real shit right here. And I see him turn black like the demon's trying to like really take over and fight her. Anyway, long story short, she's having this fucking fistfight. She's she's speaking in tongues. My friends over there, turning black in the fucking chair in my living room. I'm like this, oh my god, Like what do I do? Like she's out of control. He's like in another state of minds. And then all of a sudden, I just see him come back to normal, you know, And she's sweating. She's exhausted. Exorcisms are exhausting, queen, from what I hear you, Oh my god. So anyway, she explained that he was had a demon in him, you know, and what I saw was the demon like him turning black. So anyway, long story short, he tried so hard to get sober and sober and sober. He also had stage four cancer. So today he's clean and sober. Oh wow, and he has no cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah? After she yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So I'm a believer.
Speaker 1: I could I could imagine after witnessing that, I'm a believer.
Speaker 2: So I actually had her on my podcast yesterday, you know, and she's amazing. She's just like, you know, recovering like I'm recovering. But she studied all these other things, you know, college graduate, you know, masters and this and that and this and that, and she also does fucking exorcism. But I like her techniques that happens to work. Yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of hold my earrings real quick, I'm about to whoop this demon's ass and she just starts punching. Was it fighting back? Did it get any jabs in on her?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. I just know that she was literally fighting for for like his life.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Any sober today, he's sobered today, and there's no cancer, no cancer. Wow, I'm a believer. I'm a believer, so I keep her really close to me.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's a good person to call if you ever.
Speaker 2: Right, instead of hiring a bodyguard. I'm like, bitch, yes, my sponsor, your sponsor, my sponsor.
Speaker 1: Do you are your stores? Are any of your stores haunted? I feel like every place in Hollywood is haunted, every building. It's been around for so long.
Speaker 2: She said, there's an entity in one of my stores. Really, yeah, I have three. So anyway, I have one for like a long time, like twenty years. And I remember, like maybe eighteen years ago, I'm cleaning the store and she's got her disc of music on girl. She's doing the Mannequin's Girl. Yeah, and then I found a chicken foot with blood on it in a bag and I'm like, from like, what is this? So anyway, I call my ghostbusters, I call her, I call everybody that I know that's fucking okay, YouTube, butuania I'm calling you. I'm calling you all. I'm summoning you to the store right now.
Speaker 1: Get the team.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is this? Is somebody trying to kill me? Is my business gonna go down? I'm really sensitive with this shit, you know what I mean? Because as you can tell, like I have all this crazy experience right anyway, So she said, yeah, there's a dark entity. Somebody put this chicken foot in your store, so we have to get rid of the chicken foot. But I'm blessed.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's usually a way to protect if I'm not if maybe I'm wrong, but I think the chicken foot protects.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I think should I go find it in the garbage.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what I'm saying. Go to KFC and see if you can get another one, just prop it back. Yeah, anyone know the difference?
Speaker 2: Girl, Oh my god, don't tell me that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: They said it was kind of a bad thing because it had like blood on it.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they said get rid of it at once. So I got rid of her. Girl. This is twenty years later. The store's still brooming. You know, it was COVID. It was bad for a while to keep the doors open. Yeah, because everybody thought we were dying, you know, and basically like I was, the landlord's wanted their rents and like it was really a hard time. Girl. Even so, now like the burning men, you know, burning men, Yeah, of course, So that's my Christmas. Yeah, you know, like everybody comes to the store from all over the world. They make these fabulous things and it's like my Christmas the month of August. But the last few years since COVID, the Burning Man hasn't been showing up, so it's been a challenge, you know, at the store because Mora's and have the walk in traffic that it had like years ago. Yeah, but that's why I got on camera.
Speaker 1: Well now you're the most famous woman in the world.
Speaker 2: Thank you, baby, thank you. So it's working. It's helping. Yeah, it's helping.
Speaker 1: And Melrose, that's a hip ass. I mean it's always been hippy. But I go down there and I'm like, there's nineteen year old billionaires with face tattoos on skateboards, and I'm like, these people are too cool for me.
Speaker 2: I feel no, No, you fit right in with that little share girl. Don't care girl.
Speaker 1: You guys, Oh my god, can I show you a haunted doll? Yeah, okay, it's time for a segment I like to call the dolls are living? Okay, So what I do. I go to eBay dot com and I type in haunted doll and here's the thing. There is a whole industry of people that sell haunted dolls, they claim, who knows either way, and I like to feature one each week. I'll let you choose I have. You could either choose a demon one named Sue.
Speaker 2: Oh you're real serious, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I love I have a doll collection girl, any of them haunted?
Speaker 2: I do have like a Maleficent cute not so much, but she's really fairst girl. And who else do I have? No?
Speaker 1: I always we could add to the collection if you want. Yeah, here's the other option. What the other option I have for you is a sexual spirit that's inside.
Speaker 2: Of a doll. Oh really, it's can we see what that looks like?
Speaker 1: Let's do the sexual one? Geeha, could you show us April? Please?
Speaker 2: You got it? Ros?
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is April. She is a bride that is a ghost hunting device on her to sort of show that there is indeed a spirit inside of her. She's currently going for fifty dollars on eBay. What do you think of her? Of her outfite, I.
Speaker 2: Think she's a cheap hookah girl. Fifty dollars was years ago on Santa Monica and Vine Girl. So I don't know, Queen. I think she should do an OnlyFans. There we go, put on a strap on?
Speaker 1: Can you go back to that full body? I want to see her.
Speaker 2: Why don't we get more interesting?
Speaker 1: How is this?
Speaker 2: She looks too normal? Queen?
Speaker 1: Well that's that's what will fool you though, ohday, But inside of her all up in there, the spirit inside underneath that frilly because she's got a bride dress on basically, and anyone listening go to ghosted by ras At on Instagram and you'll see this dott there. Okay, so yeah, she's got kind of like an eighties like. She does have like that puffy sleeve.
Speaker 2: Victorian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Victorian, I suppose. But she has bangs, which I'm a big fan of bang. Okay, Well, here's the bio she comes with. It says April was a sweet gal with a guilty secret. She was cheating on her fiance. The attention of men had always turned her on. Early in her engagement, April realized she wanted an open relationship, but she knew her fiance would never agree to a swinger's lifestyle. By the time they got married, she had slept with almost all of his friends, his best man and four grooms men who were his closest friends, got to have sex with her the most. April's fiance took care of her in so many ways and fulfilled many of her basic needs, but not one man on earth could ever provide all the attention she was raciously craving from the male species. Blah blah, blah blah blah. Basically, uh, what's your deepest need that no woman has yet to been able to fulfill? April will be able to satisfy you. You will never have an opportunity to initiate sex because she will be doing it. April is horny all the time, and she's seventeen point five inches tall. So basically, they're saying, if you buy this bride doll, the spirit inside of her will have sex with.
Speaker 2: You, will straddle you in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that a spirit can have sex with a person, Yeah, well I do figure dollars. Might feel to.
Speaker 2: Find that she looks like a Mormon and me and her have a lot in common. Yeah, I feel like she came out of my vagina. She's definitely my spirit doll, but you would never know, so.
Speaker 1: Would you want her in your colle. No, well, you'd have to fight over she.
Speaker 2: Would take all my man girl. Yeah yeah, yeah, So now I will pass on her. She is interesting, however, but I'm gonna need more of a look from her, you know what I mean? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah yeah yeah, but she kill she Q But is there anything more that looks the part?
Speaker 1: No, that's what we got this time.
Speaker 2: That's why we have to make dolls of ourselves. I know you think so like the Queen and Morrow's doll. Like I'm a stark. I will take your husband, but I will bring him back the same day. You know what I mean? We get a bad rap.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's one other thing I would like to do with you. Can I play you some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: It's time for EVP.
Speaker 1: Or ev please. Okay have you heard the term EVP. It's electronic voice phenomenal. So that's when goes hunters and all kinds of people they believe they've captured a ghost. That's like you're a and then they're like, oh, I just heard the ghosts say something.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so these are real recordings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are real recordings that people have posted.
Speaker 2: That's scary, that's some excuse me spouched. So it's coming out of both ends today. Girl, I feel like I'm hanging out with my sister. It's perfect.
Speaker 1: I think there's a demon in you. It's trying to get out.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's called roast beef.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the spirit of the Arby's on Sunset that closed?
Speaker 2: How did they close? Girl? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, let's hear I'm loving him by the West, ghost hunting and the abandoned Arby's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's the bees?
Speaker 1: Okay? So uh This one was posted on YouTube by someone named Chris Earl, and this is in his Victorian house. What is this ghost saying?
Speaker 2: Could you do that again? It sounds like the ghost of a dog barking? Yeah, what do you think he's saying?
Speaker 1: Do you have any guesses? Because I'll give you an ABCD option. Ok just off the top of your head. You don't think it's any words of any sore? Let me play it again.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay? So did Chris think it was a welcome to Jack in the box? B? I will not hurt you, c you're a monster or d fuck the doctor. Okay, it's one of those. Let me play it again.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to go. Well, welcome to Jack in the box.
Speaker 1: They believe it's fuck the Doctor.
Speaker 2: I'll fuck the docta.
Speaker 1: Let me play it again.
Speaker 2: Okay, fuck the doctor. But it has one more, it has one more syllable. I don't know. I don't know about that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got one more for it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This one is from This one's way creepier in my opinion. This one's from Paranormal Pursuit UK and it's at a place called the village. I don't know what that is, but it's a British ghost.
Speaker 2: And what is it saying?
Speaker 1: That's more of a whisper.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 1: I play it again. M hm, and you go says.
Speaker 2: No, I can't even guess what she's saying. We don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't give a fuck. Uh.
Speaker 1: That's not what they thought. Did they think it was a you are not given man? When it's like you're not given man, given woman?
Speaker 2: Okay? And who is this person again?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Some ghosts, oh somebody. She's not a queen like from a story.
Speaker 1: They all are, and in my world they all are?
Speaker 2: Are They all bottoms? Yes?
Speaker 1: Of course. Okay, is it B you are not my honey?
Speaker 2: Is it C?
Speaker 1: We will not give them any or D you are not the father like I'm Maury. Let me play it again.
Speaker 3: Okay, C, that is what they thought. We will not give them any Yeah, could you save that sample?
Speaker 2: I kind of want to put it on one of my records. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 1: It's amazing. We will not give them that. We will not give them any none exact. Okay, let's just do one last thing. I'm just where are you from?
Speaker 2: You're from La.
Speaker 1: I'm from Michigan, but I've been here for fifteen years, so I feel like I'm from here. Okay, Yeah, you're Italian?
Speaker 2: Italian?
Speaker 1: So did you have cultural like mob wives?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Did you have like Italian like old Italian beliefs when it comes to the spiritual, like the evil eye?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah. There was always like oil and vinegar on my table and if it mixed, that means you have the overlooks. That means like somebody's trying to possess you.
Speaker 1: So all that growing up with superstition?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all that superstition, like you can't put a hat on the bed, why not until this day. I don't. It means death really. Yeah, So never put a hat on the bed or a table, maybe both, but I never put that hat. Oh. I never put your bag, your purse on the floor, pick it up. Literally. I was doing that for a long time. And then I want to go work with this Italian lady. She goes, you'll always have money if you just keep it above ground, you know, so no matter where you go, put it here or you know what I mean. It really yeah, it really works.
Speaker 1: I have heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you heard right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love superstitions.
Speaker 2: So you're like some of your best superstition. How did you grow up like.
Speaker 1: Catholic? So I don't know about it?
Speaker 2: Are you Italian and Irish? Sure?
Speaker 1: Mexican?
Speaker 2: Oh you're a Mexican.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You are giving me a little cat Bardie vibe. She's my client. She's very beautiful. Yeah yeah, yeah, so thank you.
Speaker 1: What about Okay, I'm just gonna list off like a bunch of paranormal things, and I'm just curious if you have thoughts or believes or whatever. This is the last thing we'll do, Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Do you believe? Why not? I just don't. You don't have to.
Speaker 1: Now what if Bigfoot came to your door and said, I would love for you to style.
Speaker 2: Me, I'll probably him in. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, I will pay you handsomely. I just need someone to help me with my reputation. I am not known for fashion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would totally invite him in. That's a big name. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about UFOs, you don't believe in them.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in UFOs, really, I don't. It's like I don't know, like I never really researched stuff, you know, but from what I'm seeing now, it's like I gotta like kind of see and feel stuff, you know what I mean, And like I don't know if you remember, like last year there was like there was these aliens in the yard in Las Vegas, Yes, and it was like and I had me going, girl, I'm like, Okay, this is some true shit right here, girl, Like, don't fuck with these aliens, queen. And I found that it was like totally fake.
Speaker 1: Was that fake?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was fake? Girl.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear that part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, Yeah, just through like a little bit more research and it's like they were fake. Yeah. Remember they were hanging out into the guy's yard and they were like bald headed. Yes, right, So did you believe that? Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not? Okay, I'm open to it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I love the idea of aliens, and I'm constantly working their pr for them. And I don't think that they're bad. I think that they're good. Okay, Okay, because think about it, they've got more technology than we do. Yeah, and they're above us. They could take us out and they haven't. They're peaceful, I.
Speaker 2: Believe, hopefully, I think so. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to give me an alien man a husband, and I'm trying to go up there and never come. I'm trying to get dual citizenship.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to come back on another planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why what's wrong with this one? Why not save this one? Queen? I mean, tell me, girl, let's do an exorcism together.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, imagine you and me giving exorcises like.
Speaker 2: The new Ghostbusters. I see it, girl, Like we could start, like where would we start? The army?
Speaker 1: Would you like a sunset?
Speaker 2: We want that beef, don't we? We want it back.
Speaker 1: I want the best roast beef in town.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: Okay, last one, what do you think of like synchronicities like when things happen that you're like, that was too good to be true. When these coincidences happen in life, do you view them as a coincidence.
Speaker 2: I believe it's like it's like divine. Yeah, yeah, I believe it's divine with shit like that happens, like when you're like thinking about somebody and they show up, or you're thinking about like address and it's like, you know, it appears like Yeah, I totally believe in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's tell people where they can find you if they don't know already.
Speaker 2: So you can find me literally around the corner over here next to the Walmart. Now let me stop. You can find me on Merrows, you know. So we have three stores as Cosmo Gnato label and that's my cut in Sole label that's a more opulent store. Then we have Cosmo's Glam Squad, which is like the rock and roll store that's been there for twenty years and it's like an amazing experience. And then I opened up a shoe store called shoehore La and that's definitely a must see. So you you have to come to my store, please inviting you. Yeah, you must come see all three.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to go when you're there, Well.
Speaker 2: I'm there on Tuesdays and I'm there on Saturdays for sure.
Speaker 1: It's like like when you go to Disneyland, you want to meet Mickey Mouse, right.
Speaker 2: Right right, yeah exactly, and Dorothy wants to meet the Wizard of Us, the Wizard of Us. Yeah, yeah, so of course you want to come see the Queen, Queen Queen. She's going to be there, okay, Queen and Queen and soba Queen and Soba. So that's my new T shirt line. So you can actually get these T shirts too at the queenomelros dot com and Cosmo and Zenato dot com has my website of fashion. Also my social media platform. Just go to Queen of Melrows like all platforms. It's going to be YouTube and all the things, Instagram, Instagram, TikTok yes, uh, Twitter, twitterwas yeah known as x Yeah, so basically that's Queena Melrose is all platforms.
Speaker 1: Yes, thanks for doing.
Speaker 2: Thank you really, thank you so much for like having me. Oh my god, I feel like I got a sister for life. Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: What's up behind you?
Speaker 2: Hopefully it's not the correct dealer.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Cosmo Queena Melrose my new best friend. I am absolutely obsessed. I hope that the two of us meet again because that was our first time beating and it was fun. I think we hit it off. I had a great time. I hope we got ghost hunting or something together. We'll see anyway. Thank you all so much for listening. Please check out my new YouTube show, ros Hernandez The Haunted Doll to see me ghost Hunting. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me, hey By. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the y Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Krichten. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac, Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareth, the Spooky Georgia Hard Start, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer