Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Score and touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings sports Book app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's Code Money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook. The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in Westbridge UIN you visit one eight hundred gambler dot net in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WY or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: I'm going to celebrate.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 4: I got him a forty You go a hood?
Speaker 2: Now? You keeping it by Brown Bay?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, you know old Let me give me now. Hey, don't say Buffalo, don't say Brocos.
Speaker 2: Two teeth play today? Okay, up and Upstate New York. Okay, there's the Canadian border, Yes, sir, the team from the west. Uh huh didn't fair bear Will is a team that they didn't fare what they didn't fair bear Will.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna drink of that.
Speaker 5: See that's what you get.
Speaker 2: That what you get.
Speaker 5: See see that what happened?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 5: Hold on? What happened?
Speaker 2: Will you make for the one of God's children?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me get some hold on God, damn it. Don't worry about it. The party, the party gonna keep going. Let me wipe this up. I don't want to mess up the floor.
Speaker 2: But anyway, the team that won, they scored thirty one unasked points?
Speaker 4: So how many? How many?
Speaker 5: How many of they scored? They scored thirty one?
Speaker 1: Unanswered the fact that you even thought they had a chance. That's the footing part. You were so confident yesterday. I don't have the same energy. I'm trying to understand. Where's the energy you had yesterday? Matter of fact, I'm gonna drink to that one more time.
Speaker 5: Hey, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: But the thing was I had the energy because that was before the game. I already know the outcome of the game.
Speaker 4: Now, No, when you knew the outcome of the game yesterday, you knew the outcome. I told you what it was gonna be.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Mightn't understand that even.
Speaker 2: Though the Broncos had a small percent, probably less a milk chance.
Speaker 6: Two percent whoa not even two percent? They had almond milk Alman almand almond chance. If the Bengals win the playoffs, hypothetic speaking, we would have given them a better game. We definitely would have been a matter of fact, we might have won that game. No did he goes here goes there?
Speaker 4: You go? You can't can't you can't. You can't jump off the train like that. You can't jump off the train like that.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 5: You you are.
Speaker 4: A Bronco twelve year career flop.
Speaker 2: Were flocking.
Speaker 4: No, no, we're not flocking.
Speaker 1: Were talking about the far over the day they played. They played yesterday, they played yesterday. I don't want to hear you say football.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I wonder he say, play all. I don't want he say no words with the letter B. I don't want he said, Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 4: I want to hear. I want to he said, Broncos. I don't want you to hear. I want to hear you saying beauty and the beast. I don't want nothing.
Speaker 2: Ravens huh he Henry l jack Ball.
Speaker 4: You were you were and you were talking, you were talking. You were talking crazy last night too.
Speaker 1: Oh my, Broncos, this my Broncos that I told you, I told you.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, guess what, O Joe what We're gonna have a Raven join us tomorrow night. Don't worry about it. Which one I reached out to my team that they got play that is still in the playoffs. I mean, it would be nice if we could have a Bengal join us. They ain't got it to do, so have Joe to Jordan called in, Hey, listen, they ain't.
Speaker 1: Got nothing to do. You know what we got to do. We gonna help you book your Broncos some flights the medicine.
Speaker 5: Can coon nod?
Speaker 1: Put your hand in there? Can't coon on three? Cool on three? What happened to your team today?
Speaker 2: We got rad Road and we got b oh okay, okay.
Speaker 1: We got Hey do you think do you think you think the Bengals if they made it, you think they would be able to put up seven points?
Speaker 2: I don't like to be hypotheticals. I would like to think. I would like to think about with Elon Musk, I would be the world Richard's man if I was, but I'm not. Hey, I would like to think all the decisions that he made.
Speaker 1: Ain't one thing about it. Boy, just make sure the night the rest of the night. I don't want to hear you say anything that starts or ends with a beat. I don't want to hear you say foot or ball. I don't want to hear your said play off. You are not a Raven. I'm not sure why.
Speaker 4: You can't get listen.
Speaker 1: You have nothing to do with the Ravens at all. You played there for two years. Again, two years in a relationship is one hundred new phase. You don't even know each other yet. Matter of fact, you ain't even move in together yet. Matter of fact, two years you ain't even met her parents yet.
Speaker 5: I did, Okay, I need oh Joe, I was one.
Speaker 2: I was one of the I was one of the offensive weapons that we had.
Speaker 5: Do you not remember?
Speaker 1: Hey, I understand, I understand your greatness. I don't want to take any anything away from you. Three times three times a bold champion, I think seven six times time pro boil your Hall of Fame, a time pro your Hall of Famer number two six seven. But you're a Denver Bronco. You made you made the Pro Bowl at the Denver Bronco. Not as a Baltimore I made no no you Denver Bronco. No, no, it's not like baseball. Both teams are on the plat hey flop flocking. We are supposed to be talking about the Broncos. What happened to your team? Oh Joe, Yeah, boy, it's it's amazing. Hey, shin it, it's amazing. Hey, how do you think this makes how do you think?
Speaker 4: How do you think this makes the Broncos fans feel?
Speaker 2: I look here, First of all, everything that I've done with the Broncos, Okay, with that team in Denver is there? It's chronicle? Is it the thing? Everything I did for the two years that was with the Ravens, that's also there. Oh Joe, yeah, two years that that ain't there. Ain't no time. Oh yo, think about what I was able to accomplish in two years about the Broncos. Now we didn't he better team? Want on?
Speaker 5: I want you want me?
Speaker 4: Okay, I just want to. I just so, Hey, I don't owe you no money, no more?
Speaker 5: Right, Oh yeah, you do. You owe me fifty two.
Speaker 2: But the Broncos as a matter of fact, as a matter of fact, I'm gonna get Hilly's a.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, lost. I thought I thought we doubled it up. We were gonna double it.
Speaker 2: We ain't double nothing.
Speaker 4: You sure over.
Speaker 2: Houston Texans get it going in the second half and then pull away from the LA Chargers thirty two to twelve score. Gomi says that is the first time that the game has ended with the score of thirty two to twelve. Y C. J. Stroud twenty two or thirty three two eighty one one touchdown one in exceptions. Joe Mixon ran the ball really well forty five carries of Buco six one touchdowns. Total rush of Houston thirty four for Buck sixty eight in the touchdown. Nico Collins was sensational date seven catches for Buck twenty two. Yeah, as they almost triple up the LA Chargers. Justin Herbert did not have a great day. He only threw three interceptions all year. He threw four today, fourteen to thirty two, which is less than fifty percent two hundred and forty two yards, but one of them came on an eighty six yard touchdown, so one touchdown, four exception.
Speaker 5: He was sacked four times a thirteen QBR.
Speaker 2: They couldn't run the ball eighteen rushes fifty yards, but Lad McConkie had himself a day over a gave it to everybody. Nine catches a book, ninety seven one touchdowns. But if you go back to look at it, he was really the only one that caught him. Ass Yeah, that did it? Think the tight end distelete he called two for sixteen. Fist called one for fifteen, Chart caught one for ten. Davids called one for four. That was it?
Speaker 1: Now, listen, listen, the first half. First half was horrible. On the first half was very boring. First half was very, very very boring and very underwhelming. Like when I think about the Charters offense, I thought, you know, it would be a high scoring game. I just thought it was especially having Justin Herbert, Justin Herbert being in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know what, Quentin Johnson had a hell of a game last week.
Speaker 1: He had eighty seven something like that, So I'm thinking, Okay, Quentin Johnson coming in with the confidence after having a game like that. Then Ladarius McCaughey, I don't even call him Laddin. No more laddis show for Ladarius. You know, as far as I'm concerned, he won us. Hey, listen, he had a phenomenal game today and yeah, Shej's shrining the text. They scared me a little bit. They scared me a little bit with the way they were playing in the first half. If it wasn't for the interceptions that brother Herbert threw, this game might have been a little bit different. And I tweeted after they threw the first one, all right, now you're playing around. You're gonna pay double for that.
Speaker 2: That was I mean both of them. I mean CJ his interception, that was terrible.
Speaker 4: Yea yeah, yea, yeah, yeah yeah, I'm like roa.
Speaker 2: And then and Jenne Herbert came back, I mean herbert interception was They were all which one but listen, one was on no, no, no, no, no, that was distantly. That was the tight end that dropped it.
Speaker 1: No, you come out the one of the platt through Lad McCaughey's hands.
Speaker 5: Oh, the one over the middle.
Speaker 1: Listen, now, if your hands, if your hands touched it, especially for somebody like Ladd, but Darius, if if the ball touched his hands, you gotta have that. You got to have that because it went ray, went right through his hands. It was an ugly game, especially the first half. The Texas got it together in the second half.
Speaker 4: Now, if I'm not thinking this, didn't see they shroud get get sacked three times in the first half.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, yeah, I mean they have to play the better they have to play if they're playing, if they were playing a better team, a better offensive team, it would have been.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't been. Ye.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If you get off to the start and they got off today. You played Kansas City night, if you play play the Ravens, you're not gonna be able to get off to the start. That team is gonna put fourteen seventeen points on you and really put you behind the eight ball. But Eric Murray's picked six off of Justin Herbert late in the third quarter gave the Texas a twenty to six league and they didn't look back. Herbert a brutal day throw in the football, four interceptions. He had nine completion the lab McConkie and five to one, two, three, four, five, six, seven other receivers.
Speaker 5: So Ladd was getting open. He did a great job.
Speaker 2: He did a great job, but then the interceptions that they ended up getting. Stingley Junior, it shows why he's an All Pro because he had a phenomenal but he got tremendous ball skills, did a great job. I thought he was gonna take that on to the house.
Speaker 1: Jo speaking and speaking of ball skills, I want to talk about technique. I want to talk about his technique on the double move. Most of the time on the double move that the receiver tried to run on him. Yeah, most of the time DV plays so aggressive and bits on the first move, on the first move where he's not even in position to recover.
Speaker 4: Man, not only he been on a little bit, but then he was able.
Speaker 1: To transition, get back, get his eyes on the ball, and then pick it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think people the casual fan understand know the casual fan Washington Home, They just see interception. I mean just the development on how we got an interception and how we kept itself in position to even make the.
Speaker 4: Guy damn play. I'm like, but god, lady, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got, he got, he got great. He's getting better and better. They did a great job of press ray Will Lanerson Jr. Had a sack and a half. Mario Edwards Jr. Had a sack and a half. They really got at the Herbert. They neutralized the running game. So now we know now we can just go hunting. We could turn to unleash the hounds, and we can just go hunting because we have we know you have no threat of running the football. I'm not even concerned about the I'm not concerned about you running it. All I'm doing is pinning my ears back. Hey, linebacker, y'all have a run front fold. Let's go hunting. Yeah. The Rams defense put on a dominant performance against as the Rams routed the Vikings twenty seven to nine. The Rams now will travel to Fects Philadelphia on Sunday in the Divisional round of the playoffs. The Rams tied the NFL postseason record with nine sacks, and they were coming tonight and they can switch. They never Gallimore? Is that never gal That's never Galamore to play with Dallas. Wow, he didn't do that with Dallas. He had one and a half. Fact be Young had one and a half. Fact Hawk had half a sack with the Spoon had a sack. The Rat had a sack. D Johnson had a sack. Fifth had a sack. Uh didn't Birds have one too? Oh jaf, I guess they took his sack. But they were all they were all over uh tonight, they were really all over Sam Donald. He didn't have an opportunity and then he fumble gave up a Scooper and score and that would that would really it. But this defense, Look, we know the Rams can pressure the quarter but we didn't see.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, not this what we saw for the Rams that I'm gonna be Listen, they got there in front four, the two rookies on the outside. Phenomenal on the inside, yeah, phenomenal. Now when it came from a deepending the standpoint, I gave the ads to the goddamn the Vikings Bryan Floyd because he's a president ninety eight percent of the time they get to the quarterback making uncomfortable as far as his decision making and rushing Rose. So that's what I thought, I'm gonna see the night. Oh but I'm looking at the game like what in the world is going on? And just like you always say, no matter how you playing the postseason, I mean you, no matter how you playing the regular season, when you get to the postseason, it's one game. It no matter if you got fourteen wins, if you got eight wins. You got nine wins in just one game. And what team is going to show up to night, and the Rams showed up the night that God damn pool and the cool.
Speaker 2: Boy, Hey, they got got a poolkah Higby made some big time catcher. Cooper Cup only had Cooper Cup had one target who was a big time catcher twenty nine yarder. Obviously, Kyrin Williams had a receiver a touchdown. He ran really really hard. Uh. Look, the Rams struggled. If you go back and look, I think they were bad season everybody. Then they went yeah, yeah they were. And then all of a sudden they got hot and they did not and they did not look back.
Speaker 5: Efforts started playing better, but it was that defense.
Speaker 2: The defense started generating pressure, taking the ball away, creating turnovers, uh, putting their offense on short field, and the guys started capitalizing. But oh Joe, they play like this here. I don't know if twenty two, I don't know if twenty two don't get it done for Phil.
Speaker 1: It yesterday and have people in in you know, in the chat or tweet me to day. Who you say, who you say not gonna be able to score or or beat Philly not scoring. You need to be able to put up numbers. You need to be able to put up because when you come in there next week, you're gonna have to get Davonte Smith involved. You're gonna have to get a J. Brown involved because you have a high powered offense.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I'll get ready to say Sam Donald with Matt Stafford, Hooper, Cup, Kana Williams, the tight ends. Everybody get involved in that offfensee. The Eagles got the mass that energy, They got the mass of that energy, and get contributions from everybody.
Speaker 2: Ojo they're gonna have. They're going to have to run the football to slow that pass rush down. Because see the night they really couldn't give Minnesota really couldn't generate a rush. So they threw caution to the wind. And once you see blood in the water, this sharks they're gonna turn. It's gonna turn into a frenzy. You see a lot of time. Now they got them a couple of times they brought the double edge justin Jefferson went in motion, and they knew like when Jefferson goes in motion, he never looks hot. They don't run hot to that side. So what we're gonna do, We're gonna bring both of them off that both of them off that side, and neither one of them look back. We were always taking Ojo. Yeah, if you come in motion, just take a glance back. If nobody runs with you, why you not? Why are you not moving? Why y'all didn't bump out something?
Speaker 1: O Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't like this because normally when somebody come in motion, if a guy's already over the outside, guy, he's gonna bump to the outside. Well if he don't come, yeah he coming, ain't no way, ain't no way, he gonna stay there.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about it, especially with something like that, I would think and I would hope, Well, obviously they don't. You would have hot rosse built in. You should have hot rosse built in no matter what. And obviously they didn't. You know, DV coming right off the edge and no justice Jefferson, he know he just wanted down the field. And it's not it's not his fault. He didn't wanted the interceptions, wanted an interceptions. I just want to talk receiver talk real quick, just just real quick. On Addison, I can't remember number fourteen name from the rams they got. Yes, I'll do out that bunch lick I mean out that bunch. Look with the condensed split where Addison had the out route. I wish if with understanding, if he can hold that inside shoulder just a little bit longer and take him to it yards just to get the DV to open up. Just if you can get to open up even if the throw is inside, it gives me a chance to adjust to it and make the catch where the DV still has a transition and flipped, just to make him player on the ball. But when you just when you just roll out of it and he not opened up yet, all he got to do is just come on right down to the ball.
Speaker 5: If it's a bad throat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, o Joe, I know, as hold on, Kobe Durant. That's the most sack yards lost, most sack yard is lost in a playoff game in NFL history. Sam darn has the record now eighty two total yards on nine sacks. The record was not in uh January December thirty first, in nineteen sixty seven old.
Speaker 5: It was that the Ice Bowl.
Speaker 2: That might have been the Ice Bowl. The cowboyd sack bart Star for a total of seventy six yards. That's that's the colder I think that might be the coldest game. That was the Ice Bowl twelve thirty one, nineteen sixty seven. The Cowboys sacked they lost. Uh, most sack yard is lost in a playoff game in the NFL history. Sam Donald now holds that record with eighty two yarded sacking yards lost. Bart Starr had the record and the Ice Bowl with the Cowboys sacked him for seventy six yards. But the difference is, Yeah, the Packers won. If oh that was the last that was the last NFL championship, then huh. But with that, I don't think they was called it the Super Bowl then I think that was the NFL Championship. I'm almost certain because next year it was next year it was the Super Bowl. Started the next year in sixty eight. You know, I was hoping. I was excited, man. I thought it would have been a much more competitive game. I really thought. I was listen which I was on inside the NFL, and we talked about who I thought was gonna win on ultraump predicto.
Speaker 1: I only picked the Viking simply because of the defense and what Brian Flores was able to do throughout the entirety of the season. Matthew Stafford in the offense, they got the ball out so fast. Even if you did blizz En didn't even mantle because people gonna get there.
Speaker 2: The ball was coming out so fast. But they run up. But if you look at the Rams offense, a lot of that. That's why they're able to beat the Blisz a lot. Because they got a lot of bubble screens, they got a lot of jail break screens, They run a lot of shallow crosses. They got they got a lot of building inside of jests, so it's hard to trap. Now, occasionally you could get them, but a lot of that is built in Cooper cuffs right there. Pulka does a great job of getting a head around and then you know Sean McVay is really really created. He does a great job of understanding, Like, okay, in this down in distance, a lot of the time they like to bring up. So if they bringing a blizz that means their man on the other side. So what we need to do is get the ball into our guys hand. Cooper cup pooping the cool and now we get two blockers, or we get a blocker out there in front. He breaks the tackle. Now that's a big that's a big game, and and and they've done a great job of that. Uh. But then since Sean mcmay has been there, and the thing that was Mats Stafford, the way his ability to change arm angles O shoe, he can go overhead and he can slide, he can side arm it he got But I don't know if I don't know if.
Speaker 5: That was you know, I think.
Speaker 1: Matt Stafford on that plane where if some people will still question it, is the fact that Pooper the cool was right there. He was he was literally right there.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, and that definitely that I think. I think you're absolutely right. I think that did save it because had it knocked maybe they would have called intentional grind of it because the guy scooped and scored, that would have been a touchdown. And and I think that changed, that changed the completion of the game because now all of a sudden, ohoe what not to tie the game?
Speaker 5: If I'm not mistaken, that not a tie.
Speaker 2: The ball game up. Uh. And so yeah, the turnovers are huge in this situation. And uh what he had. Sam Donald had one, he had one pick, one touchdown, nine sacks for eighty two yards. Matthew Stafford got got two for seven yards nineteen to twenty seven, two touchdown and Matthew Stafford had a couple of drops.
Speaker 5: Tight End dropped one and but Addison dropped.
Speaker 2: Two big ones though. And it's hard to hold on to that ball when you're that house in there. You hit the ground unless you got a real firm hole on it. That body jars and that ball is gonna pop out. So but look, Minnesota had a great season, but tonight the Rams were the better team. They out played him from top to bottom and hold on and the Rams made a bone head play on special team. They ran into the punter, gave gave who did they give the bike another opportunity? Hey, look that defense tonight. How do you that's a good that you're gonna.
Speaker 1: See against and Rams? How do you see it?
Speaker 2: Eagle's gonna have to run the football to saw that pass rush down right. That's the only thing that to stop the pass was because it got to a point where they couldn't run the football, and so there was no there was no disguise, there was no founders them running the football. And even when they did run and said, you know what, we'll give y'all the three or four yards We don't believe y'all can hurt us with the run, but we believe those receivers Hockinson, Jefferson, Addison Naylor.
Speaker 5: We believe that's where you could hurt us at. So what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: We're gonna cut the head off the snake and then we're gonna let the body just and meet, you know, just middle around, and they can't. I mean, I've got I'm trying to think, Oh Joe, you probably gotta go back. Uh. Tennessee did a number on you, guys, but Burrow was able to pull it out. I remember when y'all guys went on the road to Tennessee. They sacked him nine times. But as far as like a dominating performance, you got to go back to that. Maybe what the Broncos did the Cam in the Super Bowl. This is what that looked like, O Joe the way I mean, because Cam really didn't have no time and me Bond was on him, d Ware was on him. Warf Uh, I forget the elite Milie Jackson. Yeah, that was just for man pressure and a lot of this was now a lot of this was just four man pressure. Yeah, they brought a couple uh, Cap blitzes, brought the edge, brought the slot, blitz a couple of times to catch him off guard, and they caught him. But really that was verse.
Speaker 5: That was young, and that was turning and they got home.
Speaker 2: Never Gallamore had a game, had a game, maybe playing himself into a big time contract with these guys. That defense was coming and I was like, damn, when did they slip Aaron Donald back out there? That's what I like that that that that defense looked like they had Aaron Donald and they had vond and they had a Leonard Poyd when they went to the super Bowl that year, that on that that run to the super Bowl late in the season. Then in the playoffs, That's what that defense looked like. Tonight they got they got out the Minnesota. They knew the passing game was what Minnesota could rely on to beat them, and they took that away. And this thing was it was over. I mean, o Jo, when this thing got well, it was twenty it was twenty forty three at the half.
Speaker 5: It was over there.
Speaker 2: Y'all was over there at that point, o Jo. The Eagles defeated the Packers twenty two to ten. Save Kwan Barkley rushed for one hundred and nineteen yards. The Eagles defense picked up Jordan Love three times. I don't get why Sa Kwan slid.
Speaker 4: He's trying, he's being a team guy.
Speaker 2: How they gonna come back and score night twenty points in a minute? They haven't been bare many two hundred yard rush days in NFL post season history.
Speaker 4: Somebody in his ear, somebody somebody on the side, Yo, shut down.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to tell me because I said the same thing. I said, why are you sliding in a moment like that?
Speaker 2: Look, he ojo Iner. Certain circumstances, I get it a one store Let's just say you up by one point, you scored it a chance they give a two point conversion and Tiger, I get that, not in this situation.
Speaker 4: That's why I said. Somebody was in his ear.
Speaker 1: Somebody on the sideline probably told him before, if you get the opportunity, if you get a chance to be breaking one open, let's go down.
Speaker 2: Brady said, he wouldn't have been so generous.
Speaker 5: Hell do oh Joe hop up by twelve point?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Would a minute to go and I'm about to hit and I got it.
Speaker 2: Let's just say, oh Joe, I got one hundred and twenty five yards, right that right there, gonna give me seventy five yards. That's gonna give you a touchdown two hundred yards. Barb going to the house. I ain't gonna hold y'all. I'm going to the house, don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know what he was doing in the since.
Speaker 1: It makes me think not only his decision, well, yes, his decision, because he could have said he wanted to play or not, the decision not to go after that record last week, yeah, which with a seaman of his leg his legacy and the history books. And then you come this week. You know you have a clear touchdown, a clear test, you're already up by two scores. Why not just go score? I mean, somebody in this ear got them. Listen, they got my dog brainwashed over.
Speaker 2: They got him over faking. He thank it too much.
Speaker 1: They got my dog brainwashed and got him overthinking. I'm not analyzing every little thing. Just play football. Just just have fun, to Jordia, because you're not going to get these opportunities very often. It goes really fast. It goes really fast. So it is what it is. I hope everything continues to work out for sake throwing in.
Speaker 4: The Eagles team. They look good today, but they're not. To me, they're not scoring enough points. Man, they're not scoring enough points. They not they're not thought, they're not efficient throwing the ball as well.
Speaker 1: They're not using aj Brown. Yeah, it was just me that's going to catch up. That's going to catch up to them. But for the Green Bay Packers having the injuries that they had, or Jordan Love not not not being able to get that motor running, they're lucky.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm just too critical, but Jalen Hurst did not look good at least the first three and a half quarters O Joe. Maybe it's just me, though.
Speaker 5: Did you notice anything? He looked timid, they were running it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, Jaen, what are you doing? Run?
Speaker 5: Go do something.
Speaker 4: Listen. I didn't really, I didn't really notice anything.
Speaker 1: I think when I think about jileen Hurst, I think he does everything within the realm of what he does good. He doesn't try to do anything extra. So I just saw Jalen do what he normally what he normally does. If it's there, he throws. If it's not there, he's checking it down.
Speaker 2: But I was very surprised at how how poorly he was playing early on in this ball game. He'll go seven eight games and he won't turn it over. But then he'll go three or four game where he have two three every game.
Speaker 4: And this is this is the game that you can do that.
Speaker 2: No, not not in the playoffs three Turtles, you getting beat. They were lucky.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean to be rude, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you're lucky. You're not playing off of the jugger out today. You're not playing off of the juggernaut. You know, because listen, scoring twenty two points, it's not gonna beat the You know, your Detroits, you know.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna be Minnesota.
Speaker 4: E ain't he'll be Minnesota either.
Speaker 1: I mean, as good as your defense he now, I'm not I'm not gonna take anything away from that because the defense played well today as well.
Speaker 4: But you got to put up points. Now, who do the Eagles have to face?
Speaker 5: Now they're gonna face to win a Minnesota the Rams.
Speaker 4: Now we talk about two teams that could put up thirty in a blink of eye.
Speaker 2: But see the thing is the Eagles accounting on say yeah, but we're not gonna be in the dome. So we're hoping that we get the you know, we get cold, whether we get win conditions, eat, blah blah blah, because their don't.
Speaker 4: Team even if you're playing in Philly. Philly ain't that cold.
Speaker 2: But the weapon that might be snow, it might be winning. Normally, Dome teams don't like to come out of those domes. The Lions they build their team to play on that. Fans fast the Lion. The Lions played well in the cold now. The Vikings play well in the cold now, even though they're dome teams. If you look at the if you look at the time that they had to be on our side, they've been Okay, I'm just saying this. I don't know moving forward if this type of offensive performance will win Philly a game. It was enough today, but I don't know move forward if it'll be enough.
Speaker 4: No, I mean they won't be.
Speaker 1: The coaches know that, all the staff though that, he know, even the players know that. Based on who your opponent's gonna be, it's gonna be the Lions, it's gonna be the Vikings, whichever one it is. You understand that you can't score twenty two points and beat the Vikings or the Lions.
Speaker 2: AJ Brown was caught on camera reading a book on the sideline. It's called Enter Excellence. So I think the thing is, it's a situation where you know, I got I've got the channel, and not let my emotions consume me, because I know I'm good enough to get ten eleven targets, but here I am with one and I'm halfway through this game, and so let me calm down, let me focus on the bigger picture, yeah, which is to win this game. I can't say all I care about is winning and then complain about targets and catches when we win and I didn't get said targets or catches. So I think it's trying to calm him down. It gets him, and like you said, it gets it in a space that he's able to function and not let his emotion, not let his emotions run wild and become frustrated, become a distraction. And because I think the last thing that A J. Brown wants to do is to become a distraction on a team that has that has the goods, and they're good enough to get towards get to and potentially win the Super Bowl. So hey, like you said, whatever work flows your boat. I had to I couldn't. I was think I was focused on with that game. I had tunnel visions. I didn't want to talk about no newspaper. I didn't want to talk about no book. Hell, I don't remember the last time I read a book, and I wasn't about to read on the sideline. Guy, you see what you do now on show They don't talk the physical out of the game so much. They got guys reading books on the sideline. They they got guys reading the books on the sideline. Hey, were you had Ray Lewis and I like and Donkeys and all those guys your damn camp. You wouldn't think about.
Speaker 4: No book at all at all.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys. That's hard ways with Mike McCarthy. Uh, Dan Bryan size of sounds off against the Cowboys culture drama. This is what dav tweeted. Dan Quinn turned it once struggling franchise into a playoff contender and won his first playoff game. Until Dallas focused on winning instead of politics, Cowboys fans should not expect success soon. I'm telling you this straight powarly, just as I always do. Oh Yoe, Who's gonna be the Cowboys's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I'm not sure, but I just don't like the way Jerry operates. I don't like the way he operates. There was an opportunity for Mike McCarthy to be able to interview for the Chicago Bear job. You know, Jerry blocked that. He said no, I'm thinking, well, if you're telling me no, Mike McCarthy should be upset. If you're telling me no, I can't go interview for the job. I'm thinking you're going to retain me and discuss a long term contract at some point. What was the point of even doing that? Just to show that you're in control, just to show your power.
Speaker 2: That's what it was. You knew he would, Oh, Joe, he knew he wasn't bringing Mike McCarthy back. But no, I'm not gonna let you interview with I'm not gonna let you interview with the Bears on your timeline. It's gonna be on my time. That's the point.
Speaker 5: What's the point.
Speaker 1: We know you're in control, we know you're the owner, we know that the season eight isn't even in, and you're still making headlines based on your decision making. That's making absolutely no sense.
Speaker 2: Let the man go.
Speaker 1: You know you didn't want him to begin with, because if he wanted them, he would have paid him before the season even started, or paid him in season instead of instead of allowing him to finish out his contract. Like what are we doing?
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Remember when they lost, they lost a couple of time in the first round. They thought they kept dan Quinn. Dan Quinn really stayed because he thought he was gonna get the job. Then off from side, Jared kept bull John and said, man, let me go out here and get me a job. You bull driving. And guess what Bobby Wagner was available. He ain't had no b lindbacker like Bobby Wagner, be wag Look at that know that defense? No Dad Quinn's defense. Now Kendricks played well, but be wagged with a different animal. But see Jerry, it's gonna be Jerry. He gonna hire coach and then he gonna tell you who to hire.
Speaker 5: Well, this is gonna be your defensive coordinator. This is gonna be your offensive coordinator.
Speaker 1: I have a question. Now I've seen reports I tweeted out earlier today. You know I'm just thinking, just I just threw it out there, like, you know, I ain't talk to Prime, you know, I'm just thinking, well, let me see Mike McCarthy's gone, and I think about Prime, you know obviously, you know I'm not not trying to destroy no trouble. And then as soon as I tweeted it, three hours later, they go to reports. Jerry Jones reaches out Deion Sanders about the opportunity, Dion saying he was intrigued, you know, but he loves what he has in Boulder as far as his team and his roster, and I just I just listen, when the opportunity like that comes along, When an opportunity like that comes along, do you let it pass you by? Do you let it pass you by? I know deonn said I would love to coach my sons. I doubt probably. I'm not sure where Dallas is picking, but she was saying it's not gonna be there. He's not gonna be there unless they do something extravagant. Climb the letter, climb the ladder and go get go, get a quarterback. I doubt it. You know they have that. You're just speaking hypotheticals, but I'm just standing for the opportunity to actually coach at the highest level where you dominated when you made your Hall of Fame career. Do you really pass something up like that? What do you what do you think?
Speaker 2: Are you do? But look, no, oh Joe, look we know Jerry. Jerry is authoritarian. Uh it's Jerry Well, no way, he feels. I heard Troy tonight say he don't believe the cowboy. The job is coveted. It's our profile. But it's not coveted, he says, because coaches can't become who they are and what they we can become because Jerry, he says, if Dan Campbell is not gonna be Dan Campbell in Dallas like he is in Detroit, Andy Reid would not be Andy Reid and the Dallas like he is in Kansas City, that should tell That should tell. Think about it, Jerry, You continue to do things your way because you won't the credit. Sometimes you don't realize how great things can be if you don't care who gets the credit. Jerry cares, and therein lies his problem. He's always Carrid. That's why he fired Jimmy. He won't ever admit it. It drove him crazy that everybody mentioned Jimmy, and he got no shine, so he fired a man back. Let us think it, Chad. Let that sink here for a second, because I don't think you guys realize what I'm about to say here. He fired Jimmy after back to back Super Bowls, and if oldest superstar was Michael Irving at twenty eight years of age, his oldest superstar was twenty eight years of age, and he fired now first ballot Hall of Famer and Troy Aikman, first balllet Hall of Fame all time leading Russia to Emmitt Smith, Michael who got in on the second ballot, and they had that team together. What they won another one they missed that year. They went and got prime and they won another one. But had they had Jimmy, that's when Jerry started. They won in Spider j Jerry. That's how good that ninety five team was. They won in spite of Jerry. But had they kept Jimmy, what you see, the Patriots did think about what they had EMMITTT. Smith. Emmitt came in with me. So EMMITTT left early. So ninety three it should have been twenty four. Troy was twenty six, Mike was twenty Troy was twenty seven, Mike was twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Listen, remember remember we see he said in color purple. Huh somebody what somebody needs to do at Jerry until you.
Speaker 5: Right by me?
Speaker 1: Everything you I forgot?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah? Every yeah, go come back over.
Speaker 1: And that's what's happening. Nothing is gonna good for the Cowboys since that fire. And now you made you made it to the playoffs. You made it, but you're always You're always going home in the first round.
Speaker 2: Oh choe, Oh choe. Deshaun Watson underwent a second surgery for a right acutley's rupture. According to a team statement earlier this week, Washson reported uh to the Cross Country Mortgage Campus for an exit physical as a part of the Brown season ending process. He complained of this for it after rolling the ankle in Miami. Mr results demonstrated a rerupture of the achilles. They're normally in a boot for at least three months. What makes this injury so difficult to repair to recover from is that when they put you in a boot, the muscles start the atrophy. You know what happened. Now you've got weakness, so now you have to build that calf muscle. Now you have to build all those muscles up because you can't do anything. It's not like an acloo. They get your butt in there the day after surgery. They got you bend.
Speaker 4: In that leg.
Speaker 2: They got you raising it, squeezing that quad muscle, try to get it fired. They put in stell on it to get that muscle fired, to keep that muscle from atrophy. Well, when you're in a boot, there ain't really anything that you can do. Sixty two days after surgery, Deshaun didn't have the boot on. Oh Joe, remember we had a conversation. I'm like, why is he reworking his contract when he got guaranteed money? Now we know why. You remember I said, Oh Joe, he got guaranted, Why would I rework my contract? Y'all can't do nothing. He's gonna miss all the twenty five. He missed a large part of twenty three. He missed damnar all the twenty four. He's gonna miss all of twenty five.
Speaker 1: I don't wish injury on nobody. You already know how I feel about Andrews in general. Uh, it's unfortunate. I've been one who's uh who stood high, you know, and hoping that we get to de Shaun Watson of role.
Speaker 4: This is a setback, you know for him. Uh, it's also a setback for the Browns. I'm curious to see what the Browns are gonna do at that position, knowing where they picking the draft, if they're able to find someone.
Speaker 1: To to to to play the quarterback position where you bring a veteran in wouldn't be Maybe Kirk cutting U can Joe Flacco maybe come back.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what they're gonna do. But man, this is not good for them. It's not good for Jashawn and and that's that's that's upset.
Speaker 2: Look, when this thing happened on Joe, I thought what was going on with Dejean was more mental than physical. It was what transpired, and then everybody kind of knew or thought they knew, and what was true was that's not our job. We're not here to try to read me, try anything or say somebody and it's not guilty. But what we can say is that when people realize and said, damn all of this, all this, and let's just say, for the sake bar all of it's true, all of it's real. It's the fact that everybody knows. It's the same thing that happened with Tiger. I mean, even think about it, O Joe. Now, this different situation, allegedly nothing Tiger didn't. People said Deshaun did things against the will. But what I'm saying is that when Tiger people like Tiger, you still playing golf, right right, right, It was the fact that they saw him in a different light, like yes, sir, all the sudden, he wasn't just awesome, this family mad father of two, or you're a freak, and it messed with in psychologically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he won one more major after that after that.
Speaker 1: You know what that comes from as well, obviously, right, Not only are you embarrassed probably about everyone knowing what how you conducted yourself away from the game of golf, but then, if anything, what you could have done is you could.
Speaker 4: Have stayed true to yourself. Stay true to yourself.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows now, So why don't don't change because not only did it change you as a golfer, you were winning majors and playing extremely well and at the height of your game when you were doing whatever it was you were doing outside outside of the golf course.
Speaker 2: If you look at guys that have built big, big brands. What are they all being? Mary? That's what we sell it. He's the all American guy. Why two point five kids, house, white picket fence. Go look at the guys that have the biggest bringing, Jack Nicholas, Arnold Palmer, Michael Jordan's, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahonunt you look at God, Kobe Lebron, James shaq Was. Go look at the guys that have built these huge brands, and what do they all have? The lord exception? What's the lord exception? Ojo? Derek Jeter Rock. I'm talking about people that's building half of Bill and Bill dollar.
Speaker 4: You Ojo, I got that now, don't don't do that.
Speaker 5: So maybe that's what he was looking at, Ojo.
Speaker 2: The problem is he got married and didn't have people under control, and then everybody knew it.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, you're about to be I don't want everybody to know I'm a free right freak man, freak.
Speaker 2: Man yet that's me. I don't want y'all to know that. Yeah, people knew now they look us. What Ojo, you walk to the course, everybody looking at you. Yeah, But let I bet Tager shop I bet Tiger shook the covers last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and in it said everybody and everybody, everybody on that goddamn course just like him.
Speaker 4: Everybody don't know about it.
Speaker 2: See mm you see a pretty girl at the golf course. I want to ship a tiger.
Speaker 5: I bet that's tiger. People you're thinking what you're thinking? Oh Joe, you think that I don't know.
Speaker 2: See I just O Joe, We just we just got to keep it with foul with you. Yeah, but hopefully DeShawn have the speedy recovery. He's never gonna be the same quarterback again, O Joe. No, never, never. Now, it's not really about playing bro. You in your thirty you want to have a normal life. You want to be walking around like Shannon shop at fifty six and you thirty five, thirty three, thirty four, Right, you want to have someone of a normal life. You want to be able to walk without a limpb. Hell you walking with a liver at thirty two with Hey, you think you gonna be a party two Betty two sixty two?
Speaker 5: Hell, you're damned in the wheelchair. So now it's.
Speaker 2: About getting a level of health back where you can do stuff. I don't know if if he wants kids, or he's gonna have kids, but you want to want to do something with the kids.
Speaker 5: At this point in time, I'm not even thinking about playing football.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about hitting and tackling his rehab, taking as serious as I possibly can, and try to heal up and get back because twenty twenty five is over.
Speaker 5: You're not coming back. Speedy recovery.
Speaker 1: The volume