Speaker 1: Big Bang.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 3: I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big big facts right now.
Speaker 4: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com live.
Speaker 2: From the Culture Lab. You know what it is. It's time for big facts. It's a family of fare today.
Speaker 4: DJ Scream is here, Big Bank is here, Baby Jade is here. Welcome in DJ Monte Shante and Baby j to Big Fast.
Speaker 2: What up.
Speaker 3: Look, we got a lot.
Speaker 4: To talk about now. Obviously I don't know how to say this word right. Obviously we have to talk about your poly what is it poly? I'm polyamorous, polyamorous situation. But I don't want us to get so lost in that that you don't get a chance to pop it and let them know who you is.
Speaker 2: So let them know some of the records you produce.
Speaker 4: Hey, let them know some of the records you produce.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Let him know what you got going on? Popular Little Man, my take on camp and I produced records.
Speaker 4: Like flo the First Yeah that's the big he got that one off fans.
Speaker 2: I did that. The record streams on Spotify. I did walk it Out two Step, Yeah, I did t paint I like that ne old money came by some record with R Killer, I mean yeah t I R Kelly Blue, Chris, I don't work with a little bit of everybody. Migos, got a piece of that walking Target. There you go, man, just a little bit of everything real and.
Speaker 4: Several several several several at classics from Baby Yeah, at Baby, the little recipes, a little see Sammy sound intoxicated, keep going you know that? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, So on that. You know what I'm saying now.
Speaker 5: I just saw Sammy saying another day of gas station Sam on what's what?
Speaker 6: You're ready to go to a show or something? O?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 4: Sam ain't leaving his own three?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, sure right with some killers.
Speaker 4: Hey your lovely life Shante, Renee, what's up? Welcome to big Facts. Let them know, popping for yourself as well.
Speaker 1: Let them know who you is.
Speaker 6: Renee.
Speaker 7: I'm the first lady of own camp, first lady to besides the camp.
Speaker 8: I'm an R and B pop singer.
Speaker 7: I'm in a relationship with my te I am married to him with our babies and of course relationship that's me.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we we just got to get to it.
Speaker 4: So what was the day of the conversation, like like who brought this idea up first, because that can't be a comfortable conversation just to say, hey, baby, I'm thinking about doing this or doing that, or like who brought it up first? Who had the courage to bring the idea up first.
Speaker 7: Well, I felt like it was mutual, Like he brought it to me and I said, I've done it before, and I said, I'm cool with it. So but I said, we need to like build our fination foundation first and get our establishment.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, like we need to get our trusting first.
Speaker 7: But when he came to it to me, I was like, yeah, I'm cool with that, Like it was like twenty sixteen, and I was like, yeah, I've done it before and I'm cool with being Polly in the future.
Speaker 2: And at the beginning of it with friends, I was just explaining how I felt about it. I just felt like one man shouldn't be stuck with one woman, not stuck, because.
Speaker 1: I felt like, really is stuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I felt like a man shouldn't have been with just one woman. I felt like we have we see women walking down the street or something we'll just see and we just have natural instinct like damn, But so do you feel.
Speaker 6: Like one woman should be stuck with one man?
Speaker 2: It was women started it, Yeah, it could be both ways. It's your dynamic and how you want to do it and how you started off. It's your communication with that.
Speaker 8: Person, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta think if a dude with you and you were here a sneaking and he don't care, like if you just being straight up with him and just be like, yeah, you know, I might date him him and him it is what it is.
Speaker 3: But okay, just.
Speaker 9: I'm double standing on that. I'm double standing on that.
Speaker 2: Some people are cool with hiah, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like in this new age and this new day of where guys are on this thing where like and I'm playing Devil's advocate because I feel how I feel.
Speaker 6: And we'll talk about that.
Speaker 5: If we If we're in this new age where guys feel like if a chick does.
Speaker 6: Then there's no coming back from that, y'all?
Speaker 1: Can he be with a.
Speaker 6: Chick that does.
Speaker 5: With this and still like feel like because I feel like when you're in a polyamorous relationship, right if it's a guy with several wives, Okay. It's like really like all the wives are married to each other as well as being married to this guy. But if it was a female doing it, it'll be like all the niggas were married to each other as well as the women. And I don't really see niggas doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's it. Be some dudes that's comfortable with that, you know what I'm saying. But for me, I'm blessed women, and so it's like for me, I don't have to worry about that up.
Speaker 7: Me and my wife are bisexual. But you don't have to be bisexuallypoly. Now you can have y'all just have sex with your husband. Y'all don't have to do anything.
Speaker 8: But that's just okay.
Speaker 5: So if you have if you're in a poly situation and you have multiple wives and the multiple wives are not bisexual, how does how do you deal with balancing the jealousy as far as what goes on in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, it can't be can't you know? Jealousy?
Speaker 3: And because it's okay, because.
Speaker 6: It's like if y'all are off.
Speaker 5: Doing things with each other, then it's like, okay, cool, everybody's doing things.
Speaker 6: It might be somebody. Okay, well you looked at.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 2: He gets the question I'm saying people, people really gotta understand that it's beyond six. You know what I'm saying. Pobly is more of a community. It's more if if me and I got two of the women at bosses that bringing in money, there's more money that we're all doing it together. It's like, but if I was in a parlor relation ship and like polygamy, straight up polygamy, how it was, women will understand it. It's like it's our culture, that's where it came from. It came from us, and so they'll have they understand it's a wife over here, wife over here, wife over here. You just have to spend that time together trying.
Speaker 7: To say is you just have to be honest.
Speaker 8: Yeah, me up front with your partner once you meet them. If that's what you.
Speaker 7: Want, you want, that's not what they're cool with, then move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get them up with no decide.
Speaker 9: You can't get trying to because you got this bitch love you and this bitch love you're.
Speaker 1: Trying to integrate. That ain't gonna work.
Speaker 5: But I just still feel like even though even if everybody signs up and agrees and it's cool, at some point, women being women with female emotions, it's gonna be a point where it's gonna get tripping.
Speaker 2: Man, Sometimes women don't want to be around a nigga every day all day. They want to get a goddamn break from they do.
Speaker 7: Well, if you're gonna agree to probably with your man, you have to automatically not be jealous.
Speaker 2: Jealous is out the window.
Speaker 7: Three Okay, So be and my wife, yes we are bisexual, but there's sometimes she has sex with him, like y'all always go to sex. I'm not only talking about sex that you went too, right, but it's like, no, sometimes you do it.
Speaker 8: Without me, and that's sometimes to do it without her. It just happens, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's not like, oh, you're giving her more? Can I say that word?
Speaker 8: You can't be like that. Once you agree to be in a relationship, you can't be a jealous person. If you're gonna be a jealous personal might as well just exit them.
Speaker 2: Be.
Speaker 9: I feel like if you know, like he kind of like us more than me, you know what I'm saying? Like, you know what I'm saying you know, well, like a favorite.
Speaker 7: That comes with a man, he has to make sure he gives the same amount of.
Speaker 1: How can you even it out?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 2: For me, though, I love just the different dynamics of each woman, Like I don't have to love more one more than the other because they different things to the table, the different So it's like I love Chantee for you know a lot of reasons. I love kills for a lot of reasons. So they just they different, but I love them the same. You know what I'm saying. I don't look like damgn I love you more. They do different ship, you know what I'm saying, Like similar you ride something, you got different calls, some calls that you might ride one day that you love and you love this call for another reason. So it's just me. That's that's what it is for me. It ain't like I love one person more. They all do equal And what good amount of ship would you'all add more to the dynamic? Chante said, she saw me with too much otherwise for now, For now, yeah it's enough.
Speaker 7: We're adding we're adding more children that yeah, we still be able to foundation.
Speaker 2: She still knew.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like just Marrit Kills, so he needs they need to build their you know, history with each other.
Speaker 8: And if in the future, if me and her and Monte decide to have another wife, that's a long time.
Speaker 6: But it's don't have to be a mutual decision, a.
Speaker 8: Decision not just making me and her making it. It got to be all three of us. Like I guess, you can add another.
Speaker 2: Partner, but remind that's how the dynamic. Yeah, everybody else is different.
Speaker 4: You know, So I guess explain a little bit because a lot of people don't understand that if y'all are in a poly relationship and y'all have y'all dynamic and y'all understanding outside of that relationship, if either of you step out, is that considered being unfaithful?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 2: For sure, because some people don't get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're doing too much.
Speaker 8: Now let's make this clear.
Speaker 6: We are all married.
Speaker 7: Is married to Kells and he's married to me, and we're married to each other. Me and her can and we don't step out. I'm not having sex with other girls, dating other girls, and he's not having say to other men, and she's not having sex with other men or other girls.
Speaker 2: Me having sex with other beings.
Speaker 3: She trying to say something, you want to make it clear for the blog.
Speaker 2: Idea, social media.
Speaker 1: Hey, now I'm gonna tell you was camera.
Speaker 9: I was just telling you, bro, It's like I can tell, like even through Instagram when I seen you at the fitty football ship and now like you're just your whole error is just different. Like have you always felt like you want? Well, you always brave enough to say to women that, man, I want more than one woman. But did it come when you tapped in?
Speaker 2: Well? For real? Though the universe brought to a long we was friends at first. I was able. We were talking, so I was able to express that to her, and she just accepted it for who I am, you know what I'm saying. So me and her accepted both of us for who I am and so I mean, who we were, who we are, And so when we started dating, man us being like that, us allowing each other to be who we are just allowed us to be free, and so they brought a level of happiness for both of us. You know what I'm saying. So I'm not constraining her from doing anything or you know, being like, nah, you can't do that because I'm the man, whatever, I don't do that, So for us, that kind of kills the stress, you know what I'm saying. So it's just we're just happy. We live in our life happy and I'm just faithful to her, She's faithful for me, and we just just living life. Bro. Really, you know, I feel like the universal that brought me a goddess that just helped me and my stress levels to help me eat right, work out better, you know, change my whole ship up.
Speaker 1: I've seen it. I seen her like you in real time see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's important to me. How you deal with like, how do your parents feel about it? Well, while we was in the dating stages, my mom was kind of upset with it. But then you know, after after Kills and she met her, she's like, so you just really got to just live your life. Is your life, you know what I'm saying. You you you live it? Of course kills parents don't they disagree, Yeah, they disagree, but you know, I think that's just within time. And everybody just used to a so called European lifestyle thinking that you're supposed to be married to just person monogamous, which that don't work all the time. Either be men at cheap, women at cheap. So it's like whatever makes you happy. And so it takes a second for our parents to see that. Chante mom and.
Speaker 8: Dad, Well my not my stepdad, but my mom. She totally disagrees. She's Christian. So right, they're like, no, we're gonna be cool.
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 7: But you know, if people go into their relationships with honesty, then you get what you want, you get the happiness.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is just going in like being fake and that's real.
Speaker 1: That's real.
Speaker 6: Do you guys all them under the same we will be.
Speaker 2: So she's from New Zealand. Yeah, so you know I met on tour, so we're working on the process of getting her over here.
Speaker 7: He was, he was, He was in the club and she was loaning in the club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she was on the spiritual journey, so that was that made me just see her.
Speaker 1: Everybody, what's the spiritual journey out?
Speaker 2: Well, we practice. Yeah, so I get into that. Man, to be honest with you, I've been in it for a long time, but I never knew it until I got introduced to I forgot who introduced me to it. But in twenty yeah, big core in twenty twenty he introduced me to my bibble and so we've been going and when I went in there and he just started reading me off the bro. I was like, this is it, this is it?
Speaker 1: Back and forth, keep telling ancestors.
Speaker 2: Then she was able to talk to one of her ancestors, which was Nando, which you know she used to date Nando. Yeah, yeah when the incident happened and she was out there trying to but she was able to get closer by talking to now though, and I bothered and told her some stuff that he didn't even know. The situation.
Speaker 9: Nobody could have told you. Nobody, nobody could have told you. Nobody could have told you this ship bro.
Speaker 2: Well and then another crazy part too.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was god damn looking for houses in Alabama just to do some flip ship and Nigga just called me soon as I got back in Georgia and he was like, man, Bro, you moving or something you feel you feel making a move, you finish, move out of town or something. I was like, nah, why you say that, you said, man, I just feel a spirit. I was just saying something that you moved. I was like, nah, Bro, we just out looking for houses and he was like yeah, that's what it is. And so when he called me out of nowhere with that, I just really been locked in. You know what I'm saying. I just never been tapped in my talking to ancestors and stuff. And it just makes everything so much clear and it makes more sense to me.
Speaker 9: That's crazy though, right by what you're saying. And what about the vegan? What made you go vegan?
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't gonna lie to you me and shann watch what the health?
Speaker 1: What's the health?
Speaker 3: I can tell you it should change your life.
Speaker 2: But I went. I went vegan that same day, never turned back.
Speaker 9: But I can't telling you all about this ship man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on Netflix, But when you know what it is and what's going on, man ain't nowhere. It's just like I'll be telling folks. If you know crack is fucked up and bad for you is you're gonna go sit down and smoke a crack pipe knowing that that ship is fucked up, you ain't gonna do it. That's the same for me and this food. If you know this ship is fucked up, why am I gonna put it in my body? No matter how good it is. That's the ship that they trick and put it in your mind and the high fruit though coins or make you feel like you're still home, trick your mind and making you think that you still need more food and ship like that. So I had to get away from this ship and I see a whole bit different from me, and you.
Speaker 1: Can see it.
Speaker 2: Man, shit, I'll be on stage jumping around with pain for a whole hour. Bro. They just when I started with him, I was seventy five pounds heavy year I couldn't do none of that. So now I'm man. We go all day. I don't even get off stage tired and nothing.
Speaker 1: So you feel like you your best you you ever been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm probably way more in shape than I was back then, for sure.
Speaker 1: What you think the first step is it tapping into that type of energy.
Speaker 2: Though, Man, for somebody that's coming from me to to vegan and just enlightenment, and you'll be surprised. I say, just take it slow, you know what I'm saying, because just cutting meat out, some folks gonna have what draws and this shit could be tough for some people. For me, I would know my mind. I don't let I don't. I'm strong money, So if I want to do something I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna stick to it. So I don't. I don't do all that. I might try land every once in a while, but that's the meat that I feel like it's not even temple with. And so I might do that every every blue moon, just to treat my treat myself. Ain't nothing wrong with a little treat, that's it. I don't go into an eating it every day or nothing like that, because I know what to do to you. I don't even what the yolda. Now I'm just.
Speaker 10: Saying you said.
Speaker 1: The aluminum free deoda them.
Speaker 2: But still though the food was releasing certain your body released certain things when you're putting anything, and so your body be trying to flush it out with balls, pimples, everything. Your body be trying to flush all that shit out. And so now it's like it's not that anymore. Like I don't I barely get it. I don't remember the last time I had a pimple or anything like that. Right, I stay away from fried food, sugar breads, all this ship. Bro, Just sh it ain't good for you for sure. After learning what salt and it could do to your blood things and cause how blood pressure this, that's what causes ya our people to die pretty young.
Speaker 1: So how you how you eat on the road road?
Speaker 2: I try to find you some beat and stuff. And like I told you before, like I did a three day fast before. So if it ain't no food for me or and I can't find nothing, I try sai bow. But I can eat. I can go without eating that night and I'll be alright, and I'll wait till the next day. I'll be straight. No tripping, they said any else when I get damn coming up?
Speaker 4: Like how how conflicted is this coming up in Atlanta? Because you know, coming up to Atlanta is like, man, we got to get the shan Cherill's plate.
Speaker 2: We gotta eat this way. Actually, if you got the big gut, you're getting money. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Week that's what we're thinking in like our younger age and our twenty two we might have hit the doctor and something don't checkout or the blood levels all.
Speaker 2: But how conflicted is the.
Speaker 4: Atlanta or Southern lifestyle and how you was brought up versus what you transitioned to.
Speaker 2: Man, I was I lived my life in the studio, so I would eating windies in American deli and all that all night long. So me I needed to change, and so I didn't. I didn't mind trying. I didn't. Did rama done with a couple of my Muslim buddies. Yeah, yeah, so I kind of knew how I feel to kind of just try to do ship. So man, it was worth a shot. I was like, man, I want to see how I feel. And once I saw how I feelt, I was never going back to eating meat again. Then I eat a corner My blood tight too though, like chicken and tomatoes and all that shit triggered certain things in my body, so I just don't. Yeah, what's your be positive? Hey, I supposed to be. That's why she is too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, lady said, I got They say nothing.
Speaker 8: Positive. I could eat chicken everything else.
Speaker 1: It's on the neutral list.
Speaker 9: It's not harmful. It's not it's not harmful. It's not what is it harmful and beneficial? It's on the neutral I don't even eat the neutral ship.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I could eat chicken and turkeys.
Speaker 2: I could eat.
Speaker 8: I canceled out pork. I don't eat pork. I wouldn't begin for like six months after that video.
Speaker 1: But she liked it too.
Speaker 8: I did, but you know, I'm I'm a little younger than him.
Speaker 1: And so y'all you said the baby vegan too.
Speaker 7: Yeah she's speaking, we're you know, I could give her a little lamb every now and then, you know, but other than that, yes, she's speaking, but.
Speaker 2: Thinking about it.
Speaker 6: That's how.
Speaker 2: That's how people used to do, like any anytime before the grocery stores, they used to go hunting. That would be going for weeks looking for food and ship like that. So they had to just they wann't eating meat every day? We eat meat three or four times a day.
Speaker 1: Fine, ja, Megan.
Speaker 3: You can eat you.
Speaker 2: Can literally go into it. You can eat meat whenever you feel like, any time of night.
Speaker 1: Convenient too, and it's shit convenient.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it so eating them signs so lit up. But when you homey, look.
Speaker 2: That's that's another thing. That how they trick you. Them colors. Colors make you a track like yellow red and make you be like that.
Speaker 3: Put it.
Speaker 2: Like them ships. All the companies do. What the fun to move on?
Speaker 6: Do y'all think it's a conspiracy? All the up foods are cheap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I spend the grip going to the food store.
Speaker 1: I go three the go photos a week to get that ship fresh.
Speaker 8: Man, the vegetables and the meat. Even if you're eating meat is more expensive to do.
Speaker 9: You eat the process beating food, like you know, like how they had a little man.
Speaker 2: At first, I started out fucking this ship up, but until I did some research into it. Then man, I had to bag off of it. Like I would eat Beyond and Impostle and all this ship all the time. But then I'm bad the off of that, like I ain't gonna eat that ship like that. Buddy, I made him go beating. Man, he he was falling out and ship. Then he started looking into the urge. He did detoxic liver, his kidneys and everything like that. But he'd be cool now. He don't got off all high blood pressure peels. He don't even take none of the ship no more to fell him with my mom with beating, she done got off high blood pressure all this shit.
Speaker 1: So what what I'm saying? What you what you eat? You cook your ship and scratch it with what you do.
Speaker 2: Man, I really try to get some chip peas. I go to Cilli's. That's like one of my favorite spots. So I eat me some jack fruit like cook it up crap. You know. However, it's just how I'm feeling.
Speaker 8: He just do all side dishes and put it all together.
Speaker 1: Yeah to you, and that life be strung. I'm gonna get them shot they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially that.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, mushrooms and ship that just like chicken.
Speaker 2: Exactly, like started cooking like that.
Speaker 8: That's my fried chicken with for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, right there.
Speaker 1: I'll be cooking all that ship too, I be.
Speaker 9: But I got some recipes, bro, some recipes on that ship because at the end of the day, you know what you're putting in your ship.
Speaker 1: You know how much sugar, how much salt? You even't putting no sugar? You know how much salt.
Speaker 2: I even changed my sugar. I used to coconut brown sugar. I don't even use the white sugar no more.
Speaker 9: Good Yeah man, who you still you're still fuking around with the camp here, I'm saying, like everybody from the camp like, who there?
Speaker 2: Who foundation me on jelly and salt? Then we got super Blue, Then we got Big Core on son that's who did the tag on camp production. Okay, yeah, man, that's that's famine. I've been with them since I was fift I know. Yeah, so this Lord, I gotta tell it on me and everything we.
Speaker 1: Say everybody like what about the artist?
Speaker 2: The hardiest come and go? You know what I'm saying. That's just this is how it is. You see a little bit of lying, like you get the hell on. But it's still like artists like Baby Da are still around, Sam Sown still fun with us, but we still with everybody. It just we're all two different like Chante weeks before. You know, we move in pushing different things now, don't care, man, Yeah, appreciate it getting honored for birthday bad this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doing the whole set right, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing a couple of people out to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel like y'all set the tone for Like, man, I can't even say one thing, but what did y'all set the tone for?
Speaker 2: I guess I said it that way. Man, I don't even want to just brag.
Speaker 1: On it and go ahead.
Speaker 4: You got fast.
Speaker 2: Real though, man, Like we pushed, we help pushed the boundaries of Atlanta for sure, because back then it was just Diddy and New York and all that kind of ship. So none of that was getting played airplay. I mean down south you won't getting airplay here. So we were pushing like movin in the club had the big jackets, like we were the first one with the big on like Regulabel Jackson, and we all just uniform stores to push y'all own. Yeah. So it was one hundred niggas going to the club with Jilliet, like when the security want to let us all in at one time, we man we man moved out the way. We both got all that ship radio. We first one on some like down South. Well, you know, like we won the first one with some down South ship. My eight Awakes niggas used to tell me that shit too hard, like yeah, the hard eight Awakes to hit like that. They were like, man, that ship too street, y'all can't. You're not gonna make it to rail like that. So now this is the rail. Yeah. Yeah. When we throwed our parties, we watched the whole city up with Big One and d J Jail and salt posters everywhere. So I think we just set marketing into a whole new thing and just sticking together as a regulator. I think we said a lot of trends on this. You think it was the biggest freaknick. The biggest Freakney for me was like I want to say ninety five maybe ninety six. Yeah, Little John had that who were with R. Kelly had pumping grind. Everybody playing that ship the little the Zookie sidekicks every well and downtown and ship like that. So yeah, you think you've ever seen it Atlanta like that?
Speaker 1: Again? No, I just like to ask it.
Speaker 2: I know that the hell, but it was outside of then. You know what I'm saying. It's just they don't know how to come and go. Dang. Yeah, there's too much other ship going on too, though. I think it's more of the ego ship going on. Who got most money? And ship have fun? Don't the fun and went out the window when I was DJing the Chocolate Ship. Niggas used to have fun on these track three thousand people with no V No six Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now you bump into a nigga, you ready to shoot up the club man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So when you when you look at like Atlanta now from from you know, from y'all study y'all start out early, said, you've been fifteen, so that's.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 9: I was in high school exactly Like what you who you think like holding the city down, like oh like I like how they move.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Man, I ain't gonna lie. I had fun. I fucked with like duct tape movement. I fucked with uh ti movement. I like the what uh uh lul Christian we're doing. It's I know it's a lot more JD, but it's like, I don't want to miss nobody out. Man, it's a lot of people that just I don't know, like like just day ones. I just know I see like y'all free bands. Maybe and there's some more other ship. But I'm sure it's gonna be some more in the future. But right now, man, it's just it's the same one.
Speaker 9: What you think it takes, like to like pop off the day for a new artist and for new artists like.
Speaker 2: Mark you got it for one. I be telling niggas you still got the streets. I don't give a fuck what you do. You still got the streets. If you don't have the streets, that ship is over. You got a nigga like thup the head, got damn the curl and all that ship craiging. You gotta have the streets your own city gotta fuck with if you ain't got your own movement and you can't take this ship, but you can't take it, uh, social media, But I just think like Home Challenge Home Chalnes first.
Speaker 5: But I think for a lot of artists nowadays, the Internet and social media like provides a false sense of security because it's like they feel like, Okay, all we got to do is go viral and then like we're gonna last forever, when that real longevity lies in the grassroots effort.
Speaker 6: That you put into the whole situation.
Speaker 2: We used to go the JA used to be like that because we knew she was at records.
Speaker 6: Yeah that ships, but see all that ship. It used to be fun.
Speaker 5: It didn't even feel like work because it was like a competition to see who could put the most shipped out the best and.
Speaker 6: Create the biggest look. And that's what really.
Speaker 5: Like made it work for these companies and these labels because like all of us Street Team people like me, dfe Nick.
Speaker 6: Love, like all those people.
Speaker 5: It was like it was like an internal trophy for us to see our ship plastered everywhere, and that internal trophy in turn provided an immaculate visual for the company labeling artists which like spread their ship even further.
Speaker 2: But even though, though, even more though, Jay, back then, when you was marketing all the records, everybody had their individual sound.
Speaker 9: Yeah individuality, you know, no none that shit crazy. Even at O mics, like nobody didn't sound like different, a bunch of different ship man.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like keeping your sounds in the vault back them yeah, producers. Because I remember Rico Way used to add me for my aways all the time. I was like, bro, I can't get to sound. You know what I'm saying, so I can't get to you. But that was like the thing that nigga. Now it's just ain't no identity. You're right, I ain't no ideentity. You don't know who made nothing unless it's a tag. It's like five tag for a rep. Come on, so you gotta do that. You knew a tembling beat, you knew a Swiss Swiss beats, you knew it, you knew they told me, you knew Dre, you knew all that ship. Now, just who is this?
Speaker 9: Even the rappers sounding like the rapper to produce everybody. I think niggas just just going. Niggas scared to be innovative. They going on what's hot like this? Instead dish the sound, bro, this is what they want now they won't originality right.
Speaker 2: My biggest record is something that I did completely left field, left field. I had a city with the Foolish and all that kind of ship and and everything else like that. On the I was sending my even sending the Ross. Ross was like, man, I've been one of that foolish. I said, you had it. It's just the nigga. But no, low fell in love with the beat, that low beat. It was just something different. That was one on one. I never made no other beats like that, not like I had a whole catalog in them beats and nothing. It was just that one deep and that was it. You gotta tell me when that first be in my Chick came on, I'm running to the bank. Who do you think like the Doctor Dre of Atlanta?
Speaker 4: Man, I could just say the goat, but the Doctor Dred of Atlanta the one I.
Speaker 2: Got two of them for real, though, I got who holding the crown is probably Metro Metro. Right now, I'm giving the Metro and then I'm put like south Side and south Side eight o eight. After that, that's an all time, all time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I say, the Doctor Dre meaning definitely they doing their things.
Speaker 2: About now today you're talk about today for sure, saying like the Doctor dre mm hmm. Man, you know what I would have to say, like, uh, either Rico or j d J. Yeah, I was that.
Speaker 6: I was just getting ready.
Speaker 2: Lady j N had a lot of hits ship Dallas Austin. Man, it's just it's a lot. I'm a big tooth fan too though I'm a big tooth fan. You set the whole little trap, That's what I'm saying. Just for that, I feel like he took that to another plus. Yeah that's it for me. Yeah and us. But I ain't gonna throw Yeah. First, I don't be trying to you know what I'm saying, don't you know?
Speaker 9: Hey, man, but you better first before anything, you know, and then that yeah, you do it on me first.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, But I get it, you know what I'm saying. But she.
Speaker 9: Y'all need to set the tread man that niggas y'all have stroles. That ship was it but made niggas like niggas can get money our music. Yeah, I'm saying, like, not my bad, not the industry. I'm saying like a regular nigga on the coller, like, man, I'm doing that ship.
Speaker 1: We can do this ship. It felt like that, like we can ship.
Speaker 9: I can get me over my mealle cup of stolen and get me a laby like you said with the jackets all the ship looking like I know y'all seen a bunch of baby camps after that.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I'm saying, to.
Speaker 2: Have a lot of big fun come to our office, Coach Jason. You know what I'm saying. I started out with Coach a long time ago. I did like some with him up in Indianapolis or something. So yeah, that's where he was wrong, and he had left him up and he didn't want to introduce me to Jesus from the bed beginning, so I did someone Jesus had the double CD before the uh the motivation, so it's like it's yeah, yep, yep, man, it's just I don't forgot my train thought.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I'm going to try that three day motherfucker it.
Speaker 2: Man. There's no nothing, no water, no like bright water.
Speaker 6: It's a dry ask.
Speaker 8: No water, no food and no shallows.
Speaker 2: Just air, just air and sleep.
Speaker 1: Yes, I ain't hear the other.
Speaker 2: Show you said you can't. You said, well you can.
Speaker 7: You can use the bathroom, but you gotta use hand sanitizerble because water, what does it opened up the pores?
Speaker 2: Water? Water still have chemicals in it too, Even when you take showers, it's still.
Speaker 4: So you go about your life eating, I mean not eating, like working out and still or do you chill for them three days?
Speaker 2: Man? I had said I'm to take these three days and I'm dry fed, and that was it. Chill.
Speaker 1: No woman, Do I go to the mountains or something and just sit on sit.
Speaker 2: You can do that. You can do that for me. I just want to chill. I just like, man, I ain't feeling I never tried continuing on my day with that.
Speaker 1: No, how make you feel? There's three days?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 8: Just like I was like fourteen again, I was like, I feel like I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've run to eighty five to do you.
Speaker 6: Think it research your brain to do all that, your.
Speaker 2: Whole it's your whole body.
Speaker 9: You said something of y'all saying somebody came back. What Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 8: Start your white list, you get new ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna fight, gonna flush any and everything that's out of you.
Speaker 8: If it goes into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something wrong, if something wrong, which is gonna get flushed up right then like within them three days, damn.
Speaker 6: You takes a lot of.
Speaker 1: Well you still be shipping it? Do you still be using the bathroom?
Speaker 2: I ain't. I ain't. I ain't shipping. But I pissed like a motherfucker, like the fat was coming through the pitsch.
Speaker 1: Are you pissed without drinking that like.
Speaker 2: It was burning? That's how you know? My no? Not like yeah, but about and now how you know that was?
Speaker 1: It's a little mother crazy, don't.
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 10: You said?
Speaker 9: The dark you getting you're starting to know that that's more fat breaking out.
Speaker 8: And you can get a test and you can pee on a what is it the pH you know your body's want to keep and start burning all that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you all watch Naked Afraid. Well I'm folk out there days without no food and they be looking at honey, right man, they don't drop wait everything right, Yeah, it's possible.
Speaker 9: I just have have to not have then to do I get outside started seeing them signs and ship the time make you hunger?
Speaker 2: The crazy part you might want to go longer, bro, I ain't gonna lie to you. You're gonna think. After them three days, you can be like man, you might feel like a whole other person on the four day and be like, man, let me try something day. You might you might go on about your whole ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I gotta take a bad showering. I don't like you can?
Speaker 4: Can I do it?
Speaker 6: Mine is the bad part?
Speaker 4: You want?
Speaker 8: You want to you want to what is it called? Uh not dehydrate? What is what's the word? You have to? You have to just you have to. I can't think of the word.
Speaker 7: But all water and all that stuff. You need to starve the back tier, starve all the bad stuff. Water feeds into it, water, food, all that.
Speaker 2: Feed we feed all the infections and so.
Speaker 6: You're starving it.
Speaker 8: And when you start it, you can't live.
Speaker 2: We can't live. And flush that up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're starving it and water with feet too.
Speaker 6: I can do this like I can start it like the day after my softball game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I became a babysitter my mom or something because I can't do watch the baby.
Speaker 8: I can't probably even pick her up because you be a little weak. Ye oh, yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 7: Want to sleep and be weak like and watch commercials or muck bangs on Instagram.
Speaker 2: They said anything else when I got.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what what did y'all do spiritually? Like in them three days?
Speaker 2: What you do?
Speaker 1: Pray? What you do?
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna like thank I was laying in the bed. I want I want't spiritually lid like that, but it was just something that we wanted to do. Like, I wasn't praying or nothing like that.
Speaker 6: But sleeping helps pass the time to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to pass that time.
Speaker 8: But I felt like a new person after that.
Speaker 2: I started my manifestations during them days, though I had a lot on my mind after that. Man, I'm telling you your brain, you ain't That's like taking all them fucking drinks over there. You're gonna have so much energy, bro. I I never had that much energy in my life.
Speaker 9: M hmm, brand new new person.
Speaker 2: I promise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm seeking that. So what you do after to keep it up?
Speaker 2: You know? I stayed on. I uh, I just went back to eating like fruits and ship like that. I ain't eat crazy. Did I go vegan after that?
Speaker 8: You were began already, I think, yeah, you already beating?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you already Ben, but you have to introduce your bodyes back to food, so you can't just go back in the fried chicken like that.
Speaker 8: I can't do that.
Speaker 6: Okay, So look, this is what I wanted.
Speaker 5: This is a question that I wanted to ask all to because I was reading about like how you guys are vegan and you know the things that you guys, I mean, how like he's vegan in you know, like the things that you gotta do. So okay, speaking of this fast, speaking of the fast and all that kind of stuff and how it resets and everything, and you know how like some people say that like after you have sex you have like post nut clarity, Like after you after you have sex and after you've done certain things or whatever, you have a different outlook on that situation.
Speaker 2: Yeap clarity for sure. Yes, don't act like you don't know.
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So it's like, do you think.
Speaker 5: That you have that same post fast clarity after you fast?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, you.
Speaker 5: Want to have sex, like real batter, you might be like really horny, really horny, you want to do it with this person so bad, or do this thing or that thing or whatever, and then it's like after you do it, or after you have sex with this person, or after you do the thing that you wanted to do and you catch the nut, it's like all of that desire washes away and you're kind of thinking, like was it really that serious?
Speaker 8: I never had that before I had.
Speaker 2: You don't have a state of enlightenment. After you have sex. You don't feel enlightened. It's like a light bulb enlightening one with well, assuming now I had with you talking about like I might have been got ain't.
Speaker 9: Just the like yeah, I ain't getting it, Like.
Speaker 2: That's I'm saying with the right person, not not talking about casual.
Speaker 1: Somebody is like, you know how you do all that grand rising queen, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my number I don't have. That's supposed claire yea.
Speaker 8: After the man get to know that he don't want Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had a lot of twelve men experience.
Speaker 5: I experienced women get to ship.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: A couple of times and I thought I liked her.
Speaker 9: Knowing that that's funny that they sound funny. Now hey, babe, like like rush real ship like that bay sound funny after you know, you know the first of this call you bab Yeah, little booth.
Speaker 1: As soon as you did.
Speaker 4: You do that?
Speaker 3: Bay like, hey, we that seriously?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like I don't like that word.
Speaker 2: We don't see how it goes with her and my other wise, don't be like that.
Speaker 1: What you think? What do you think about the Bible?
Speaker 2: The Bible? I think about the Bible is like commerce to me, what you mean it showed you how to operate in commerce? To me, they don't show me anything about Like people take Bible is being literal, and I don't take it as I look deeper into it now right Adam and Eve they were talking about that, I'm thinking my mind now, I'm thinking about the Adams and neutrons. That was we was created from. When they're talking about the Jesus walked the waters, I look at the sun walk the water. That's the sun. That's where it came from, the son of God.
Speaker 9: Time you said what now you're saying, you're saying, basically what you think is they put their own story on what what what God created?
Speaker 1: Basically like they put their own story on it, like it's a fiction.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 9: Fiction story that they put together from their perspective of what it.
Speaker 2: Started from us?
Speaker 8: It started from Committic Committee sign.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's that?
Speaker 6: Ancient?
Speaker 7: Kimmen is called Egypt now, but it was before that was called ancient. You know, it's called ancient, so it's called Egypt, Africa, Egypt, yeah, Egypt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so they got them stories from Haru was set in.
Speaker 7: The song and the Walls of Egypt, which is committed, you know, ancient commet So.
Speaker 1: Where I think we come from though life, we.
Speaker 11: Come from everywhere, the original people, you know what I'm saying, like like the first person was made and born by what that's what like, I know that she's taken a left, has taken a lift.
Speaker 2: There's so many of us. Even when somebody talked to us about I never know. We'll never know. It's just like our feelings. And I don't know exactly what we came from. I don't believe, you know, Adamy, even us millenated people came from to Adam. Just two people.
Speaker 9: That means we all, That's what I've been saying him, like, that's what that mean. Everybody's in family. If it's just two people, I mean it's incest. I mean I can have a baby with my sister.
Speaker 2: They can't. They can't. They came in there populate billions of people. They takes nine months just for one woman to have a baby.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, for bening knowledge. She's going to look him up on Instagram. He explains it. For benter knowledge. He explains it.
Speaker 7: The best way is how Adam and Eve can't that can't be always like how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 8: But I like the way he explained it was.
Speaker 1: Really for bening knowledge knowledge.
Speaker 8: He's really good on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And even if you think about the Norse art situation when it the whole earth got wiped out and it was just his family and two animals, two of everything. Man, you know how many millions of insects it is. Noah couldn't grab the little insect. We barely even see some of these little ships, the little gnats and everything like that. Can't nobody do that?
Speaker 7: All the people religion does religion. What religion does is taking these stories and.
Speaker 6: Giving it back to us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's basically we started these stories that are all most of the stories of principal nature.
Speaker 8: And worshiping nature, you know, not worshiping but reverencing nature.
Speaker 7: And giving reverenced nature and all that stuff. But other than that, these stories are symbolic and allegorical. They're not literal. These people are not real. They don't have graves, they're not real people that walk this earth. You know what I'm saying. They're just literal, you know, not literal. I'stead of just symbolic. I say, they're figurative. They're not literal people. These not all Joseph married, all those people are not real people. These are all stories of of They came from us.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: They had the counsel and I see it. They had all the counsels and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: And created religion. Really religion was to create ittive divide us, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But drawn by Shakespeare.
Speaker 9: I forgot his name so that I thought they had some original pictures.
Speaker 2: Bro that man came from somebody's son.
Speaker 8: I forgot his name.
Speaker 2: I'm not but they were saying that you're going to be the idol. That was the councilor, and I see you.
Speaker 6: No, no, no no, I'm not right, no no.
Speaker 7: I was trying to figure out if Jesus is going to be a spirital man and all that stuff, and they created.
Speaker 8: It's another it's an artist. I can't remember saying right now, it's not Shakespeare. Shakespeare is not.
Speaker 2: There's one of them. But it was somebody that drew him though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, somebody they drew all that stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can look it up, but we're not gonna get into it because I don't like spitting stuff down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you said, you said somebody drew. I don't know what the name of somebody drew.
Speaker 7: I can't right now, but yes, because when you when you're trying to learn and unlearn and relearn, it be a lot of knowledge in your mind and it's hard to just bring up stuff right there. I'm not there yet, so don't quote me on this, but I can tell you aby the Bible, it's definitely symbolic and allegorical.
Speaker 8: It's nothing. You don't throw the baby without the you don't throw the baby out with the bad water.
Speaker 6: You don't do that.
Speaker 8: I did do that beginning because I was Christian.
Speaker 6: I was like, fuck all this.
Speaker 7: Shit, it's all fake. But then you have to understand some things in there that symbolic. It can help you with spells, it can help be with you know, because I'm into Yeah, a commerce, you can help you with certain things, but you have to understand it. When you read the Bible, you understand it's all symbolic and it all came from somewhere. There's a you know, Christianity is the youngest religion and it's only what two thousand years old? You know, it's not that it's the youngest and the most popular. So you understand that it came from somewhere.
Speaker 8: There's an origin. There's an origin for.
Speaker 7: Christianity and it just didn't pop out of the order like they got it from They got it from us, the original people.
Speaker 9: So basically, so basically you saying like it's because we just had d one on here. That's why I brought this up. We had d one shots out, d one on him. Were talking about religious things now of that nature. What I'm what I'm what what's got me clue is is Okay, you say Christianity is basically like the youngest religion, right, so what wh where the stuff go over that we knew before that?
Speaker 1: Like where that goes to?
Speaker 4: We know the process of coming from where we was from to hear the process that filtered out a lot of stuff. My personal belief is that don't take it literal don't like. I'm not a I'm not a big religious person. I think religious religion does divide everybody, right, I try to pre or push people towards just believe that there is a higher power.
Speaker 11: You not.
Speaker 3: We all do.
Speaker 1: I think we all do.
Speaker 2: We all do.
Speaker 4: If we could just agree on that, there'll be a lot less division than all the other stuff.
Speaker 1: But it just takes good coming to me, this good conversation, because I really want to know. I want to.
Speaker 9: I want to I really want to get down to the bottom that ship so I can tell some people what you think.
Speaker 2: About, think about, think about. Let me tell you who'll break it down for you, Doctor red.
Speaker 9: Hagen's Doctor Hagen takes me all along, bro, what you just said when she said in him.
Speaker 2: This man goes through the book though and tell you like why and he'll break that ship down just how you want it where you're from. I don't know where he's from, but we found quarantine. Quarantine probably was the best thing in heaven.
Speaker 7: That's how On YouTube you can look up this. Just google doctor Haggins. He's on YouTube and he's been doing it since the nineties. Before he was doing it, he had a church here. I don't know if his church is still here, but he had a spirituality church, and he was, you know, taking Muslims and Christians and telling them the truth about what really what their study where it came from. Doctor Haggens is a very very good man to look up. Yeah, and forbidden knowledge too, for the questions you're asking for by the Adam and Eve and all that stuff, and where he came from.
Speaker 8: He's good with that too.
Speaker 9: So you so you don't believe that the Virgin Mary had a child.
Speaker 7: That that was the Holy Trinity, that the Christianity, whether the Father Son and the Holy Ghost. It really was mother child and man woman child. You know what I'm saying, which is a sorry, a set in her room.
Speaker 8: You know they took out the woman.
Speaker 3: You can't have you.
Speaker 2: Can't have all got a woman? What woman have you seen?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 6: What woman have you? Who came from rib?
Speaker 8: How that happened?
Speaker 2: We all came from women, came from the portal. All of us came through old woman. It ain't nowhere in hell a woman came out of Rib and somebody.
Speaker 1: So they were saying there was three, it was three. It was three dudes. At first, let's not go there.
Speaker 7: But Christianity to me is a little you know, they'd be doing some questionable stuff. But yes, they took out the woman out the trendy that the Holy Torney is a fire all the son in the Holy Ghost. It's like, where's so, where's the woman? The Holy Trenum is always haru her set and a sorry that is that's from ancient comment. They got that story that were the original story, and then all the other religions kind of like mimic. It's not just Christianity, it's the other religions too. You know what I'm saying That is, you know, taking the story.
Speaker 8: And made it their own.
Speaker 9: It's just people just I think they got now sell mind to these people like type ship.
Speaker 8: You can religion right now.
Speaker 2: It's powerful. You ever seen the book of one of the books so bad and so he control him, so we control people. Remember it was it was in Eli, Yeah, in him, he was walking. He was just it was in him. It wasn't no books. Yeah, yeah, you're right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was in him.
Speaker 2: People don't understand he was walking. He was the man was blind the whole movie. You don't even know he was blind.
Speaker 4: Remember what you were saying and the big facts about having to relearn everything you was talking your life, like the streets is a religion too, Like you're born into something that you're taught that you should be this way, in that way, in that way, and one day you might just have this alightenment like damn, yeah, the morals and the codes of the streets, I gotta stick with. But a lot of the shit that I learned is some bullshit that's always was telling you all.
Speaker 5: About it, like when we be talking about like the relationship ship, like with the females, Like if a female is born into a world where all she sees is her mama arguing with niggas, her sister busting out niggas windows, her sister fighting niggas, her auntie getting beat on and getting beat up by niggas, and doing all kinds of shit to be spite for the niggas and all that. When she becomes a magor when she gets old enough to know that, hey, I want to start dating or dealing with guys, that is how she's going to feel like it is the only way to express her love.
Speaker 6: And she's not going to know any better.
Speaker 9: Until religion awaken.
Speaker 3: Religion Ja.
Speaker 2: The ear was like, remember one time I would walking in south of km MA and the girl and nigga came out to the nigga. You doing that, That's the wrong place to do that. Here he was like, damn, I can't hold hands.
Speaker 3: Like even spending time telling the nigga not to cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but even spending time with my girl, Like what you mean you spend time with your girl? Like that's all trying to get that. All this shit just belief whatever whatever it is, religion.
Speaker 9: Like I'm blank right now. That's why I'm asking question. Because I'm blank. I don't I don't wipe my ship clean. I just want to relearn some ship.
Speaker 4: And I wouldn't even think. I wouldn't even call it ignorance and say ignorance is a bliss. But even a lot of this ship that we learned, we definitely should have knowledge and knowledge of self. But it's like you can kind of crowd yourself with too much information. Ship not pertain to you and your life.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Some people are just on all the information and you don't even know there's a lot of misinformation. You do, know what I'm saying, So you can stretch yourself out trying to figure it out. I don't think you ever figure it out trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Sometimes those screens some of the ship really do help. No, you should know for sure, like going back to like just tapping in and going and see what the root of certain ship, like the origins. Yeah, the origins, Like even just knowing that I'm African, I went back to Africa.
Speaker 4: Been more enlightened ever since to see where I came from. Yeah, but I'm talking about the people scrolling from scrolling to the taking every bit. If you don't know, like whoo, who came up with that?
Speaker 8: You know they have.
Speaker 7: So that's why I say you have to look up certain elders that that they're breaking down where it came from?
Speaker 8: And what's the doctor Browner? He's good to doctor doctor?
Speaker 6: What's the other?
Speaker 2: I'm bare to I can barely remember a nigga names.
Speaker 1: But niggas ain't woke up.
Speaker 8: Yeah you can.
Speaker 9: You can tell you if you can't feel it.
Speaker 8: Elders knowing the stuff like that. What's the doctor? He's really good?
Speaker 2: Valentine uh I forgot his name.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Cababa heard Kaba is good?
Speaker 8: Doctor Browner forbidden knowledge.
Speaker 3: I like him is good.
Speaker 9: We had him on here and you can see the energy like her about what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: From him, though I want I'm glad I didn't get the best scene.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would listen.
Speaker 2: We would listen to him through the pandemic, and I was just like, we're not taking that.
Speaker 9: And my wife got that ship. I was like, ship, baby, this what a road ends. I ain't taking that ship talking about.
Speaker 2: What you ain't gonna be able to travel. I'm being around the world, So I don't give.
Speaker 1: You got you got a strange screen.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't even let him remote.
Speaker 2: My African family. Baby, it's different. Different.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't give a damn who family ain't any.
Speaker 2: But we've been taking yeah, but this when I felt like it was more. This is definitely was some different ship. We've been taking vaccines, all of them, but a.
Speaker 9: Lot of niggas, a lot of a lot of unforeseen, untimed depths has been happening them to the young kids and shippen like and how he died that niggas just on the football field, like the football players, basketball player.
Speaker 2: It's been, man, this ship been bad since the beginning.
Speaker 7: We just just woke us all up about that scenes we just didn't know.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna call you when I when I do that three days.
Speaker 2: Hit me up, call me doing the pandemic. I had power to get rid of all this ship in like two days. The number Yeah, urbs, Jake.
Speaker 10: What when you was making uh uh smoothest way?
Speaker 2: What you like? You fnna get well? She started up? My ship was ship for two three days and I was better.
Speaker 8: He got well.
Speaker 7: He took a COVID test and he was able to go his show.
Speaker 1: That's really all you'll really get that.
Speaker 9: At you, to get that ship at you. Man, you really can't put a lot of that ship in you. That's what sucking the nigga up, Bro, ship nigga eating out and she sucking.
Speaker 1: Up your mind too. You don't only just fuck up your body, bro, you aggressive ship.
Speaker 6: You messing up your magic.
Speaker 7: We have powers that we probably can't even used because we're vaccinated and messing up all our powers.
Speaker 9: Tell me, bro, she do something for you. Man, your skin everything be different, man, No more reds.
Speaker 2: Tell you everything, tell you everything. Mm hmm, Bro, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Pull back up with the entire, entire entire try whenever you get off.
Speaker 1: To y'all send that jet. Y'all send that jet over there together.
Speaker 4: There's any final words y'all would want to say just to uh, you know, families of color, just some game or some gems, families of color, families whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, some game or some gyms, y'all. First off, I want to, you know, congratulate you in Bank and Jay. You know me seeing y'all come from where y'all came from, man, and y'all to have this show is something really for me. Appreciate that y'all doing some big ship and just for everybody else man, And just let you know that you keep going and doing whatever you believe in. You have a good, solid crew around you. You can achieve anything. It wouldn't be possible if I didn't have unc Jelly all saw the people around me from day one and making sure I want't get into no bullshit, man. So just making sure you're keeping solid people around and just stay focused on what you love and what you feel like is right. It is. Appreciate you'all pulling up the big facts, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The family affair, you check us out a triple w dot big fatspot dot com, like comment, share, Subscribe to the Big Facts Network.
Speaker 3: It's Big Facts, no Cap, bitch,