Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila and it's Wednesday. Be Ola, what's up Mexicanama, Mamasita.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're joined today.
Speaker 3: We have some very special guests the podcast, poor.
Speaker 2: Mind he Andria. Hey, ladies, welcome to the pod.
Speaker 1: The stores were being good girls, was getting spicy girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I lots of ship to say so.
Speaker 1: Me and Jamila both found basically love on a dating app at the same time. So now we both have boyfriends the same at the same time, like you know, like when you when you and your friends hang out too much and you get your period at the gym. Basically, we found niggas at the same time the same time.
Speaker 4: I'm downloaded tender. I had that ship for two weeks and I couldnt find nothing. I said, oh no, yes.
Speaker 2: No tenders for hoeing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have used because it's not like we got money and your by got money, which boy got used her? Now, girl, y'all, y'all, First of all, we need tips from y'all because we know y'all be getting fluted out, okay, and nobody flowing off flying our asses out.
Speaker 2: Like one time from him I'm like.
Speaker 1: Hi, but you got And I've been looking at y'all Instagram, like, no wonder these bitches get flewed out, pop it teddies pop.
Speaker 2: I mean just fine and ye oiled up and shaved traps. We'll be trying to.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to post like a like a like a soft soft traffic, you know, like I'm just I'm just kind of.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: So it's like, of course you're going to be in a throng bikini.
Speaker 3: Look after this, we're getting our throng bikinis and we're taking some fucking thirst traps outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, right? Do it worked every time every time.
Speaker 1: Don't just don't be don't just don't get the gut because it's quarantine gut.
Speaker 2: You can just do it from the back, like I'll just.
Speaker 1: Bend over five is my favorite. I'm telling side in the back is mine. See signing back, I'm Gucci.
Speaker 2: A good side post. Look a little thicker, I mean you poked that back leg? Yeah, a little thick today. I gotta poke the leg. Where you got? You guys are in Atlanta? Right? Yeah? We live in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Where are you both from? From Houston?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm from Houston. You ain't from Houston. She loves to say that.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm from a small town. It's called Orange, Texas. But nobody know what I said. So I've been from Houston.
Speaker 2: Say it again.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: My daddy's from Texas.
Speaker 1: He's from Sealy, Texas, which is like really really small small I've never heard of I heard of it, but I don't know where is he. It's like an hour forty five minutes from Katie.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like the only thing that ever came out of there was like Sealy pastrophedic mattresses. It's from Oh Okay, that's yeah, that's street.
Speaker 2: They're cely girl.
Speaker 1: You know they ain't bo. You know, they came into that little town. It was cheat and they made all the black people.
Speaker 2: Make mast sounds about white. That sounds like, I know, I heard that country twang.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's somewhere down south for sure.
Speaker 2: Especially me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's way I think I'm a little country, but she is way more country.
Speaker 3: And she talks slow, is like they're from down South, We're gonna sound so white. She's like, maybe we should try and talk like them. The whole episode, and then she try and talk like us. I'm like that is offensive.
Speaker 1: Sorry, like people beause peopleould be talking shit, they'd be like they talk white girl Fried.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what the fuck that meant.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think y'all just like articulate. Yeah, like white, we're valid. Look, we grew up in the valley amongst white people.
Speaker 5: What the but?
Speaker 3: And then someone also said they don't feel comfortable with us saying Nigga and baby Daddy's so much because they were baby did by. Yeah, like that better come my baby daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I said, maybe that's why I come to.
Speaker 1: My baby daddy, then people don't feel like they can relate.
Speaker 2: They can be like ye girl from my Baby Daddy be tripping too. You gotta do it the hand too.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm gonna tell us a little tell our listeners about you guys.
Speaker 2: Where are you from? But we know where you're from. But how did you meet? How did you start the podcast? Your love story? Yeah, we actually met in Houston. We used to bar teend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we was a little Baddy's bartending and we just became friends. And she actually moved to Atlanta first, and she was out here for like a year before me and she was like, well, bitch, you're not doing nothing because we ain't got no kids, bitch, so we ain't got no baby daddy. So she was like she was, she was like, you need to come out here. So I just packed. I literally like it was like a two week decision. I literally just like packed my car up and I drove out here. And because we always, like before she moved out here, we always discussed like things that we wanted to do because we both have our degree and communications and we know we wanted to do something with like TV and radio. We wanted to start a YouTube, but we just weren't sure where we wanted to go with it. So it's like anytime anybody hangs out with us, they're like, you bitch just need to show yeah, like because we just goofy, we talk.
Speaker 2: About crazy ass shit.
Speaker 1: So we was like, fucking we're gonna start a podcast, and it just kind of blew up because.
Speaker 2: We had a YouTube channel.
Speaker 6: It was a YouTube show at first, and we used to call it Wine Down Wednesday. So it was like one of the many things we were going to be doing on our YouTube channel, but that specific part of it just ended up taking off. And so everybody was like, oh, y'all need to start a podcast because podcasting is where it's at. So we was like, okay, we're gonna start it. We're gonna turn it into a podcast. So it was wind Down Wednesday at first, and then we changed the name to pour Minds.
Speaker 4: With their name oh, I mean they get girls are getting the name now, but it's okay, we're not gonna throw no shame.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what you mean somebody trying to steal poor mine girls? Nobody have a podcast with the with the kind of same we.
Speaker 1: Girl, we don't see. Don't get us started trying to be Yeah, our podcast is just about we talk about sex, we talk about relationships.
Speaker 2: We have a thing called bead Bes. That's the main thing people listen for it.
Speaker 1: So we like to call them big dig ballers and that's what sound we with bad bees.
Speaker 2: So we just trying to get the girls.
Speaker 4: So you know, make sure you get these coins out these men, make sure they're taking you shopping, make sure you going on these trips.
Speaker 2: Right. So yeah, it's just fun. We just be having fun, turning up and gett drunk and having girl talk.
Speaker 3: That's all it is, except today you forgot to let her poor mind forgot.
Speaker 6: That we forgot. She was drinking, drinking at the studios. I already had be like a little drink she didn't want.
Speaker 2: Well, I got sucked up yesterday in my defense, so I can't taking it easy, taking it easy today. Spring Chicken.
Speaker 1: Told, are you guys, I'm thirty?
Speaker 2: What are your signs?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 1: Because I was like some one of your podcasts, you're a Taurus, right, I'm a toy and I'm a Leo alea cool and.
Speaker 2: Is that both earth signs?
Speaker 1: I'm a fire fire and art fire and earth. Yeah, my daughter's a Taurus. Man, y'all stubborn, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm glad of somebody. I think we probably are the most stubborn sign. Absolutely, y'all stubborn. I is stubborn. I've never seen a five year old who is so stubbord.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a five year old who do not want to apologize, Like you don't even know what that means.
Speaker 2: It's in her. She came out the wom like fun.
Speaker 8: That I'm not doing that though, right right, very stubborn, and it's like something that you really have like that I've learned over time, I really have to like work at not being stubborn and like novelizing with people, like and that's said.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm gonna do because Lord Jesus, I'm because I'm a little stubborn too.
Speaker 2: I'm a scorpio, okay, but but I'm like, girl, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And like even today, like she's been sick, and so I've been like letting her slide with certain ship because I'm like, you're sick, but today she ain't sick no more, and she's still trying to get I'm like, girl, you don't eat this goddamn food.
Speaker 6: I think I was watching a clip of y'all podcast like a few days ago where you were saying, like she'd been eating the same thing for years.
Speaker 1: It's true, yes, And like so we have this like now we've I started this new thing this last week where like I have a chart where like she if she gets if she tries six new things during the week, she gets surprised at the end of the week. So she has like puts a sticker for every time she tries one. And it was working great, and then we got towards the end of the week, she needed two more stickers, and she was like getting out of you know what because she was like, I know my daddy when I go over there, he can buy me something anyway.
Speaker 2: That's really like that.
Speaker 1: I know I know because that's what he does. I'm like, can you And I'd be like, nigga, can you please, like can we like be a team? Almiss can like I'm a printed out put.
Speaker 2: It on your fridge, you guys, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she's a lover of I saw when I was listening to one of your podcasts, you were saying, your mom always your mom says that you like everything in excess and and I'm like, that's like my daughter, Like she likes everything like she likes everything in excess, and she likes everything to be beautiful. She's bougie as Heavy No Tours is specifically love. My mom a Taurus and she is a label whore. Also, she will curse you. She'll curse me out, her only daughter, like a bitch off the street.
Speaker 2: In this my mom's a Taurus.
Speaker 1: Her my mom haday, what's your birthday?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're a cuss And that's even changer service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mom that that mother jumper will curse me out sometimes.
Speaker 2: I'm like, should I fight her? With the fuck? Are you talking to you like that?
Speaker 3: I'm a grown woman, Oh my god, and my mom's from Philly, so she's definitely will cut you. I'm like, she is crazy, so I already know what's over there.
Speaker 1: So, ladies, we played this little game on our podcast called Trigger, where basically we say a word.
Speaker 2: You have to say the first thing that comes to.
Speaker 1: Mind, like immediately, like, don't try to overthink it too much, and it's just a way for our listeners and us to get.
Speaker 2: To know you a little better quickly. Okay, so uh what are you doing? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we're ready, We're ready. I'm nervous, okay, so nerve.
Speaker 1: Basically, I'm gonna say one word and like both of you, like you answer first, lex or whichever one you want. Maybe let you answer first and draft okay, okay, monogamy, boring, trash, got I love you?
Speaker 2: Okay, favorite sex position.
Speaker 4: From the bag that's one on one word I filled already, no, no, no, just quick.
Speaker 1: My favorite one too, okay, boxes or briefs. Briefs nothing, You're just like a slanging I need.
Speaker 2: That easy now, I lie boxes brief you got too much as you know, he needs those brief Oh my gosh. Okay dom or sub sub yes? Sub? Uh? What's your vice? Cort, I'm just playing. We've had We've had someone tell us that, yeah we did. Honestly, I feel like men men for shows six Yeah I can fill that, Okay, uh for twenty. I don't smoke. Mm hmmm, I don't remember.
Speaker 6: I don't know you smoke weed or not. I do, but that's what I'm saying. I don't be remembering for.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm edibles, but I'm not as smaller i'd be tripping.
Speaker 1: I don't have too many memories because I be high.
Speaker 2: Tequila or Vaka vodka. U strip stripping. I love it.
Speaker 1: I just did a story on my patron about when I stripped before. I wish I would have did it.
Speaker 2: We love You've never you never danced?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Okay, lipping limp enhancements.
Speaker 1: Love love it before, I'm not love love living.
Speaker 2: We've seen.
Speaker 1: Kanye Boo, don't go, don't go on a rent legend.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you said, legend is a legend. I'm trying to be girl threemes no mm hm mm hm tricky. Okay, that's right, that's true. That's very true. Favorite porn category lesbian lesbian. Oh you're a freak like lesbian.
Speaker 3: Wait, but how you how you posted three sums and down for the lesbian lesbian part of your favorite I.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm very I do not.
Speaker 1: I do not like to have sex with a woman, but I love to, and I've always thought that was so odd.
Speaker 2: I do. Look, I love lesbian porn, that's all I want you. But you don't like having that you don't like I mean, I've had sex with the woman before, but I didn't like it. I don't like eating coucchie. I don't want to know it's in particular particular favorite Cereal.
Speaker 4: Damn, I don't eat cereal any more. But I'll say cinnamon toe's crunk, Captain crunch.
Speaker 2: Mouth be fucked up. Why can't the crush be sucking up the roof of my mouth? Wow, that's cereal, too hard, girl. I love Captain, but berries only. I'm a cinnamon cinnamon TOAs crunch. Okay, I'll see, I'm actually like a classic frosted flakes.
Speaker 3: You're very classic, very classic, honey, that cheerio frosted flakes A little banana slas classic too.
Speaker 1: Okay, length or thickness, bickness?
Speaker 2: I need that show me your worth with that girl, period.
Speaker 1: So you would rather have a thick one than yeah, I would rather have both.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not, it's not you can't choose. I got excited. I was like, therapy, love, awesome.
Speaker 1: Insecurity it's normal, Like, what is your insecut I thought you were saying my insecurity?
Speaker 2: Probably damn. I don't know what am I insecure about?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I would say?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm insecure about my personality because sometimes I be loud and she and I'd be like, oh, bitch, she gonna think I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: So my personality.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll be like, okay, bitch, tone it down.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's me, that's me.
Speaker 6: I actually feel the same way because I feel like, for a long time, I was actually shy to show my personality off of like I guess what I thought people would think of me or judge me. I used to kind of contain my personality for a really long time.
Speaker 2: And just you know, post pictures.
Speaker 1: And be like the little big quiet and me be a quiet silent by.
Speaker 2: Three shouts at tequila surprise bitches. Period sex, Oh, I don't mind it.
Speaker 4: I actually just have period sex back in February and it was very enjoyable.
Speaker 2: I don't like the back in February. Six month. Damn they have for six months.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm in quarantine. Okay, time and going by.
Speaker 2: I do it, but I don't like it. Maybe too we maybe smelling like pennies. Okay, you know what if you smell like pennies, I'm he does.
Speaker 1: It's that metal shipmell like pennies.
Speaker 2: And it's all about my money.
Speaker 1: So like day one, standing on the day one, the heaviest flow day to say something about maybe on my period, and I was like livid.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fuck you're grown ass man, like, like no one has ever said no period.
Speaker 2: My my exes would not have sex with me on my period.
Speaker 1: I will you, it will be over. I don't crave sex on my period.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: But he wanted to have sex because I was like, I didn't get to see.
Speaker 2: Him a lot.
Speaker 4: So my pariod had came on when he was in town and he lived in Africa, so I had.
Speaker 2: Need a cop. You have to do what you had to do.
Speaker 1: He's like, look, I flew all away from you.
Speaker 2: And I was giving it.
Speaker 3: I always feel like I always thought foreigners were more were more precautious about period sex.
Speaker 2: This is probably stereotype that I made up. Well, he's not specifically African men. I don't know't they're like, I feel like they're a conservative. Well, a lot of African men got rules. You ain't got no rules because he was all up there no rules. Well, speaking of ass, how do you feel about anal sex? I've never had anal sex. Neither have I, but I want to do it. Yeah, we've been talking about that lately.
Speaker 4: We're definitely gonna try it soon, but I gotta be with somebody I really really trust.
Speaker 6: I even prepared my booty one day and everything because I thought I was gonna do it, and I did, and I was mad as hell, Like you made me dush my ass, and you.
Speaker 2: Better clear what happened? What could have possibly come? No, he just didn't last that long. He nutted it and he never made it today. Did you starve yourself for twelve hours?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't do that. I heard you gotta starve yourself. Yeah, I heard you're not supposed to eat. Then he's supposed to. You know, you gotta do a lot of stuff you're supposed to prepare.
Speaker 6: I know I was supposed to clean it. So I cleaned it out and I wore my booty plug all day.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you're really working. Ship was ready? I was you like a pro Like, ain't no pro sh I'll say, huh, I never prepared this well.
Speaker 1: I don't be terrified because I remember when I was in college, this girl has shot it on this nigga beg and he went and told everybody at the school. And I'm just so I was so terrified for something like that to ever happen to me. So I was like, whenever I.
Speaker 2: Do it, I'm gonna do it right, be telling people I shooting on your mad trees.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: But first of lard, nigga, if you put your dick in my asshole, what is uh?
Speaker 2: What's your biggest biggest turn off? Bad teeth? I'm more of like, I don't dress.
Speaker 4: Like the way you dress. Like I look at niggas shoes like that's the first thing I look at it. So if you have on like some dirty ass shoes and we out. I'm gonna just be like, no, you're not the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna say, biggest turn on, biggest turn on money.
Speaker 2: I agree with that big and biggest regret.
Speaker 4: I think my biggest regret in life is not trying to go after my dreams Earlier in life. I feel like I kind of was just like not sure what I wanted to do, and I didn't believe in myself and I was scared what people would think, especially with starting my podcast, Like I feel like we could have done this like way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 6: I definitely feel like it was a lot of things that when I was younger, I feel like I wanted to do, but I didn't do it because I was so worried about like what my parents were gonna think, what my friends were gonna think. And now that I'm older, he's just like, who gives a fuck just to do what the fuck you want to do. You only get one life, And I wish I would have adopted that mentality way earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know me too. I feel the same way.
Speaker 1: I think because we meet we're similar in age to you, and I think like I think now. I think maybe because of social media too, Like people that are younger than us feel they have like more freedom, Like they feel more free to do the things that they want. Like even like when we started this podcast, like I was fucking terrified of my family and I was grown, right, I had a baby and everything, and I'm scared, like, oh my god, they're gonna listen, They're gonna hate me, they're gonna judge me me, like, and I'm like, which is my it's my life. There's been so many times of like I've been scared to like, you know, just I think to start. I've been scared to start because I'm scared to fail, right, Yeah, for sure. So it's like let's not even if I don't, let's not even start because I don't want to fail. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I definitely have been at a few times too, for sure. That's how you guys been had your podcast. How long have you guys been doing it.
Speaker 6: It's been like a year and a half, well like a year and eight months, I think, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's going on two years. It'll be two years. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I feel like even what you guys are saying about the insecurities about your personality. Obviously, we all can't help who we are. But there's a lot of times I'm the same, Like I'm a lot I know, I'm Yeah, you're either gonna like me or you ain't going right. I could, I could try to be like quiet and cool and collected for about like sixty seven minutes, max.
Speaker 2: But that's just not that's a long time.
Speaker 4: I'm like, like you said, first blast won down, I'm like, come on, bringing.
Speaker 2: Another round.
Speaker 1: Shot.
Speaker 2: Lex is always lit o away. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I wish we would have. I wish we would have connected with you guys and we were in Atlanta. We had a we did a live show.
Speaker 2: I know, it would have been fun. Girl. We would definitely would have took y'all out. We would have had a.
Speaker 3: Good out time, I know, because it ain't no party like an atl party.
Speaker 2: Well, when the quarantine left up, you're gonna wear that, girl, I know.
Speaker 1: Well, you know both of our states are tripping. We out here just wild on the funk out. I mean, isn't Atlanta. And yeah, but we have still but y'all, but.
Speaker 2: You're surging in Covid. Oh yeah, oh for sure.
Speaker 6: We've still been trying to stay quarantined because it's really crazy out here. And then I went to Houston to visit my family like two weeks ago, and it's really really crazy out there in Taxas.
Speaker 2: The strip clubs are open, right the stripers got masked on.
Speaker 6: Mask, I swear to God, and they're like, if you don't have the mask on, you can't get in the club that put with.
Speaker 2: That ninety five.
Speaker 1: You gotta get matching one for you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I couldn't believe this ship. I was like, I know, these hoes ain't got no mask going on the stage. Did they at least have fancy bath or the mask?
Speaker 1: But nah, these measures better come out looking like a nurse or something.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need some role player.
Speaker 3: Better have a dazzled I can't imagine the hand sanitizer jingling from their waist. Ships they got to carry their money in, like hold up, hold up, hold on good.
Speaker 2: Revenance ten seconds? All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: These people are Wilie and I just do not understand the point, right.
Speaker 4: And to me, the best part about going to the strip club is actually getting lat dances. Can't get a lat dance right now, like you can't do feed away from me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lat dances are the highlight for me. I always I always tell people I get lucky the Ship club. I always get like a little titty suck.
Speaker 2: Always. Shippers are always.
Speaker 3: Super friendly to me, Like I'm like, I should live here because you love me.
Speaker 1: I'm not even giving you a lot of money. I always think, I think I think a lot of I think most.
Speaker 2: Strippers like women, period.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: It's because it's safe if you're not a bitch, if you're not like a bitchy bitch. Well it's a safe it's a safe silo if you need a break from these touchy ass nigga.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: And I also I think it's too because they know, like if they as long as the women in the section like them, they're gonna make the money, right right.
Speaker 4: I know, like when they come into the section and the guy has the money, they'll go talk to the first like what's maybe no one.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, that's smart, that's smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I stripped for like five times?
Speaker 2: Did you like it? I'm all right? I did. I live I live in Atlanta, so I did. At fucking I think it was twenty four carrot. It used to be I did one time in Atlanta. I did it. I did it.
Speaker 3: I did amateur night at uh Blue Flame, Come on, I did also. I also did amateur night at Queen City in fucking Weston, but it really wasn't amateur.
Speaker 2: I just came in drunk and they convinced me that it was.
Speaker 3: Get out there and I'm like okay, And this bitch like I was wearing jeans, pulled my jeans.
Speaker 2: Down on the stage like I had to sit down, and she pulled them off. Oh God, imagine how drunk I was.
Speaker 3: And then I did it one time in Savannah and like two nights in Miami, and that.
Speaker 2: Was the Miami.
Speaker 3: I met some strippers on my first night stripping at twenty four K, these white girls, and they're like, you should got my us Dawn of Savannah and I was like, okay, okay, the bitch ever, did you make.
Speaker 2: Some not enough to be going to Savannah? Bit far too? And she's just like a military. It's just a weird place. And then I went the first time I ever got a private dance. I was sitting, I was like dancing. I was looking there's a mirror over here, and I was like he was by himself. I was trying to I'm chatty. I'm like, oh, hey, what's your name? Where are you from? Who are you here with?
Speaker 3: He was like not responding, like what the fun kind of conversation?
Speaker 2: Not there for the convo. Looked to the side. This nigga had to come, Oh my god, like.
Speaker 3: Jacked off, wiped it off like and then handed me the money and left.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, okay, he had came from you, just him, and.
Speaker 2: Then that was it that we had one dance. I was like before I should one time, but I wasn't a talker. I just let me pop this pussy, give me the money, and we can go our separate ways. You got one minute and I walk. I'm trying to make friends. Jamia was over here like, so, what's your childhood trauma? I'm like, do you want to see an asshole?
Speaker 6: Which I always worked at the strip club, but I was always so afraid to be a dancer, and I'll be mad as hell.
Speaker 2: Not that I'll be looking bad because I'd be like I know I would amazon Leny.
Speaker 4: I did it one time because me and my friend had went to Dallas and it was a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean I think old women, if you have any the slightest curiosity about getting naked in front of a strangers, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yo, tell somebody, everybody. That needs to be on every woman's bucket at least one.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, I mean I've never obviously never done it, but I feel like it would be really freeing, like so liberating.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I recently told the story on our Patreon episode, and that was like the first thing I said.
Speaker 2: I was like, it felt so.
Speaker 4: Liberal and just being on stage naked and everybody's just looking at you, like, damn girl.
Speaker 2: I was like, I know, I would.
Speaker 1: Also imagine that you do feel like, because I feel like a lot of people think that strippers feel like like either they're not in control, but I would feel like I would feel in control. If anything, I'm controlling everything that's happening, all your emotions, your money.
Speaker 2: I didn't control that guy nutting behind it. I felt like, Oh I did that though, but you know what, amateur.
Speaker 3: But I am. I get naked all the time. I'm not in any particular.
Speaker 1: Literally, she facetimed when she was in Mexico, and I don't think god like think I was by myself. You were butt ass naked like coochie out girl.
Speaker 5: I was like, god, damn, like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I could have been right here with my nigga a friend. She like. I was like, I see your pussy lips. You did not see that pussy left, bitch, I can see your coochie.
Speaker 1: I'm always naked too, And LICKS be like, but now I think at first, I think you used to be like that.
Speaker 2: Now she just be like, whatever, that's how it be.
Speaker 4: She face timy. She'll be like doing her makeup and I'll answer, is couchie. She's like, girl, let me tell you what just happened. Well, bitch, can I look at you?
Speaker 2: The happened to her too. Ship she wanted to tell you that he wouldn't tell you first. She was like, well, bitch, walt to tell the story too.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh man, blessed blessed my man's heart. Because we went with like six other people. There was two guys in the group, and I told him before I went, I'm like, I'm not gonna I always take my shirt off.
Speaker 2: I can't, like, I feel like I can't breathe, so I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be guys there, my friends. I don't know the other couple. I'm just not gonna take my shirt. You said that, I said that.
Speaker 2: I'm you said that. Guess what. I guess it was the fucking lie. The shirt came right off, like I hope nobody minds my titting.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so he doesn't get mad or he doesn't feel any type of way.
Speaker 2: He was chilling. He was chilling. It was on the beach.
Speaker 3: No, but it was also in the house while I was dancing around, gyrating honestly and giving lap dances. But no, it was fun good I can I can only date a guy who thinks it's fine because till nine times out of ten, if after two tequilas time is coming on, I get allergic to close dance better naked bit just better watch out. These tes aren't that ambrasive.
Speaker 1: They're very I can't be doing it. I know I can't be, like I'll pull these cities out the whole room turn black.
Speaker 2: But you know what every.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean, I did pay good money for these. Somebody better see these same That's what I'll be seeing.
Speaker 4: Better make it every time me and drag get drunk, somebody end up beatingchi.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a good time. Now, it's not like dra is winning.
Speaker 1: Tell me the lines. She's like, you go back to her room and go to sleep. She ain't return in the favor. She ain't eating your coochie back, sucking your dis back. You ain't getting no sacks nothing.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your service, Get and leave. I ain't mad at your girl. I try that more so, That's what i'sel obligated to.
Speaker 3: Like toot toot the pussy sleep not always.
Speaker 6: I mean, I have eight pussy before. I mean cause I like women, but I have to, like you know, my my spirit have to be moved and it ain't always moved enough to eat.
Speaker 2: You gotta catch the hole Jesus himself past the delivery.
Speaker 1: Yes, the spirit don't always move me to do it. That so I'll be like, you know what, thank.
Speaker 2: You very much.
Speaker 1: I feel you, girl, because actually I was. I'm pretty particular about my women's as well. And I went to San Diego this past weekend with my man and like we actually joined ten her because I was like, let's just have some fun out here, let's find a.
Speaker 2: Girl about this for the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, let's find a girl. Then Tender was wax. I was like, let's get on hinge. We're about to join all of them. We're here for four days, about to find a bitch.
Speaker 2: Okay, we had a mission.
Speaker 3: When she wants to have a fucking three way, that bitch gets a three way.
Speaker 1: Well it didn't work out, but we well, we did match with this one girl, and she was acting. She was acting weird like she was in text I talked about like she kept calling me honey, which I fucking hate, Like, don't call me honey. Yeah, over and over she kept calling me honey. I was like, bitch, you don't know me. I et your honey or baby. And then and then she asked me if I eat pussy? And I was like yeah, and then she was like, I was like, do you She was like sometimes. I was like, so, bitch, you just want to fuck my man, Like what the fuck? Like, so you just ain't gonna eat pussy. We ain't canceled, We're done?
Speaker 2: Was she cute?
Speaker 1: And I was like, and honestly, I don't know if I want to eat your pussy, So this isn't gonna work.
Speaker 2: I'm very girl. I was totally understand. I don't not be playing this shit. I'll be like m she was. She was cute. I don't see. I've been a lesbian for years.
Speaker 3: I'm an ex lesbian, retired lesbian.
Speaker 1: I am I look, I'm a sert honey in my phone. She's the only bitch that said it, and I'm gonna find her. Look love it, honey.
Speaker 2: She is so mad.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't have very particular about girls. I want to suck too, she said the student she's she's on back page.
Speaker 2: That's right. She was busy. Oh sh I was like, so, do y'all feel like y'all are more picky about the women that you have sex with versus the men you have? A n body?
Speaker 3: I think I feel like I am more picky about the woman I have sex with. I don't know if that says I don't know if that says about me at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, she got that fatty y'all thought that me, But I was, I was.
Speaker 1: I was cool when she started answering questions poorly, and I was like, this is you.
Speaker 3: Guys are gonna have to join Patreon to see all these pictures that Erica is showing.
Speaker 2: From her and her.
Speaker 3: Dealings in San Diego and her trying to recruit a bit. Yeah, but you know what that post particularly, Did you teach me that that if a girl's going like that, she's trying to lift her titties up.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's my fat. I send a picture.
Speaker 4: Definitely lifts them up. It'll get my belly button at least.
Speaker 2: Unroll these holes. When I'm ready to take.
Speaker 4: A picture, I'll be trying to like, you know, I'll be trying to pose like this, put the arm under the titt you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'll be trying to make it work, y'all. I'm nice.
Speaker 1: Every time you talk about your tds, I think about their song.
Speaker 2: How that song go? It's I replaced it with TV. Do your TV sing? Do they wall to the don't be titty shaming her? That's like the ice cream truck song.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not that I'm TD That's how she talk about him, and they really don't look that bag that.
Speaker 2: You shut up. Okay, after this.
Speaker 1: Is over, I'm gonna have to see you keep digging yourself different in this goddamn titty hall.
Speaker 2: I need to see those titties like I want to see she ready, I don't think you want ex lesbian. Let me see. I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: I take my number right. That's because I show my titt to anybody who asked.
Speaker 2: I don't tell you I'm the same way you want to touch. You are like that. We'll talk about papers.
Speaker 4: Well, y'all, y'all want to see him, we'll set them done like it's been.
Speaker 2: Like four years, she love? I do? I need that A game night, brother?
Speaker 1: But you so, you guys are pretty. You guys are open and free about plastic surgery. Yeah, sure we both had. What other things have you had done over there?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Well, I just got my boobs done, and I got lifo before and then I loved like feelers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put the fat from the leo on your butt? No, I just got life.
Speaker 4: Boh, well, bitch'all did I took all the fat out my stomach.
Speaker 2: I pumped this ass up, baby, I don't have that.
Speaker 4: I put all that fat in my stomach and I put it in my ass and my hips.
Speaker 2: I got a breath because my boobs are big.
Speaker 4: They're still big, but they actually used to be bigger than this like I had very very large breath. So I got a breast reduction. What was that like three years ago? Yeah, it was like three years ago. I got a breast reduction. But they kind of grew back. But they're nice. I just be playing. They really don't sack sack. They're just big boobs, you know what I mean. So, yeah, I've got a breast reduction before, and I gotta b.
Speaker 2: Bl So when you get that, can you not sit on your butt for like a month? You get a donut?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you get the donut, you sit on that, but you can sit on your butt. A lot of people say, oh, if you sit on your butt, the fat is gonna die.
Speaker 2: That's not true at all. It's just definite.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I feel like the healing process is a lot longer than what people don't realize. They think, Oh, you're out for like maybe three months.
Speaker 2: It's like a long time.
Speaker 4: You don't really start feeling normal to me till about that eight month mark, like eight nine months start. Yeah, Well I went to the d R. So when the d I went off the country. So they're really aggressive with their life. Oh out there, so girls, she ain't eve no meat on these damn bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I heard. Yeah, they're really aggressive.
Speaker 4: So the healing process was very, very long, Like it's a lot, like you have to wear your garments every night.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's did you have sex during that time? Girl? You know I came back and I had sex with my garment on. I couldn't wait.
Speaker 4: You're not supposed to. Yeah, I didn't have I got lifeful. I didn't have sex for like, oh, I was fucking y'all. Don't get this new ass.
Speaker 2: You just you just laid there the bag I don't even know on the half suit at that point, you was tucking with the garment on. Got uh, gotta do what you gotta do a little.
Speaker 1: Then when I got my boobs, that hole for more use than when I got my boos on there like okay, you need to sit down for at least like six weeks.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 4: I went to Paris a week and a half after I got my boobs done.
Speaker 2: I said, I got shipped. You were like, you know Paris Global.
Speaker 6: I definitely didn't wear my garment as long as I was supposed to. I definitely went to the club like after three weeks and didn't weary.
Speaker 2: For like a whole. I know your ships swollen. Oh yeah, I was swallow as FuG I was a real plumb. We all for the plastic surgery girl, we loved. I love plastic. I'm trying to get Erica you you.
Speaker 3: I feel like you went out like a week or two after I had tech, like the week after.
Speaker 2: With all my.
Speaker 3: We try we try to have like it was like we had just kind of started the podcast, and we try to have like a sexy shoot. This bitch had bandages on our nipples, trying to hide the bandages, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And lingerie trying to be sexy whatever they look.
Speaker 6: Bomb had a photo shop some of the bandages out and that's all they do.
Speaker 2: And they're like they're so soft. Oh yeah, that's not.
Speaker 6: Mine, are too, Like a lot of people don't really know until I tell them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well.
Speaker 2: The one home.
Speaker 1: Broll those titties out, baby, Oh my god, my problem.
Speaker 2: Are you guys? Are you guys in relationships? Dating?
Speaker 7: What do you?
Speaker 2: What's your steady? I'm dating for show. I gotta be a cool little roster right now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I heard your wrapper bag he back. He actually dumped me two weeks ago, but he's back in my life.
Speaker 2: Thank god. He dumped me like every month, but it's okay, what did you do for the dumping? It was actually really bad.
Speaker 4: He came out here and I just wanted to do something nice for him. So I planned like a bunch of dates for us. Like I took him to what's it called?
Speaker 2: What's it called? The you know when you go to got with you all the fuck? I can't remember what you who?
Speaker 4: Like the escape room to the Escape Room, and like I just planned like a whole like like a whole day for us.
Speaker 2: So we had an amazing day.
Speaker 4: We went on the belt Line, We walked the belt line, went to a bunch of different bars and got drunk.
Speaker 2: Like we just had a good day. So he ended up getting a room. We go back to the room, I got the hookah.
Speaker 1: He's drinking, We're watching Insecure, We're bonding.
Speaker 2: We're having like a cute little night. Right. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: Well, he's the kind of person he sleeps very heavy, and when he falls asleep, he's like done. So he was on the couch and I was like I had went to take a shower and I went into the room. I went into the living room area and I'm like, hey, baby, you know, come get in the bed with me. So he was like, all right, I'm about to get up. So I was like, okay, cool. So I get into bed and I'm drunk as fuck. As at this point, I'm fucked up.
Speaker 1: So I go in the bed and I fall asleep for maybe like ten fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: And I wake up and he was still outside. So I was like, your motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I know you don't love me.
Speaker 2: This is why we have problems. And I'm just causing a scene. He dreaming, and so then hey, because the nigga didn't getting bad me seeing me. And then what makes it worse is I'm crying.
Speaker 4: I'm balling, crying, I'm packing my stuff like I'm going home. Then I go in the next room and I get.
Speaker 2: On Live and I start singing Whitney Houston. I have nothing.
Speaker 6: He was like, I am when le calling me and telling me by the ship they be going on between hunting nigga, I'm dead.
Speaker 1: With the Live, you know, hold on, I gotta posse.
Speaker 2: I have nothing.
Speaker 4: I was literally singing my heart out. He was like, what the fuck just happened?
Speaker 2: Crazy? So you paused your exit to do a live Yes, I was. You're like, I was gonna leave, but one let me tell you how crazy it is. So I was lying. I was like, I don't have my keys. My roommate has my keys, so I can't even get home right now.
Speaker 4: But I have my keys. I wasn't trying to leave Toxy. I was just trying to cut up girl.
Speaker 2: I was drunk. But yeah, after that, he dumped me. But he's back now. So I have a very often on situation.
Speaker 6: And in between my like the off and on neast of it all, I be dating other people.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I definitely have like five six niggas on my roster right now. But you are on right now? Are we off? You're off? But he don't never really be off. He's weird. He just hit you flowers yesterday talking about they off. They not off?
Speaker 1: Nothing is enough, no, but we off because I haven't suked him in like what three months?
Speaker 6: I told you, I haven't had sex with him in three months. I haven't having a pussy on lot.
Speaker 2: I know that's right, My pussy never lot. It's him. I ain't say it was all the way online. Wait, when I was listening.
Speaker 1: When I was listening to the episode, you were talking about about that you retain how basically you uh that you use sex has forgiveness.
Speaker 2: You think that sex will cure Oh yeah, all problems. Girl, I feel you. You know what I'm saying. Let me they can make it okay. And he would not let me suck his was like, I'm sorry, let me suck it and he said no, and he said no.
Speaker 6: I like I said, when niggas turned the pussy down, you know they mad for real, That's.
Speaker 2: Why it's like, but he missed a little guard, but he he did. Talking again.
Speaker 1: Now they always come back. They always come big. Always, I always do. I was telling Jamila, I was like, it's been funny how like with women too, Like like when like a nigga that we kind of like, but we're not really feeling. If another bitch starts to like him, suddenly we like him again.
Speaker 2: Are you kind of feeling suddenly.
Speaker 1: Suddenly I'm like, wait, he is kind of fine, especially especially.
Speaker 2: If the bitch is cute. Yeah, And then I'm like, wait, what is she seeing him that I didn't.
Speaker 6: We just talked about these on one of our recent episodes that I was saying I am definitely liked all the time. It's like when I be talking to dudes, it's like I don't really be liking him. I'll be like, oh, he cool, He's just something to do for the time being. But then as soon as another beach come and start liking him, I'll be like, he mine, I had him first.
Speaker 2: I want a big actually, and I won't big Tom. That's how I feeling bad talking to Ego. I'm not so Ego. Women are ain't ship? Okay. I know he'd be saying niggas ain't shit. I know I shouldn't say this, but we ain't ship. Were not because I don't be wanting ship. As soon as I feel like you likes somebody else, I'm like, fuck her. I'm gonna get my name.
Speaker 1: This got me fucked right. I love you, we love each other. You told me you love it, so you say that for everybody. Then then you get the back and you're like, I did not like this. Yeah, So I have a question for you guys. So you know that they there's there. They say that there's five love languages. They are acts of service, affirmation, receiving gifts, physical touch, and quality time. What would you say, are if you had to pick two of them, what would be your love language? Well, I know mine is words of affirmation and gifts words of affirmation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think mine is definitely quality time and gifts too, Like those are the two. But you know what's crazy about it because I actually read the book, and I think a lot of times people don't normalize it, Like some people really need all.
Speaker 2: Five of those things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think I am that person because those are probably the most too, that I would want.
Speaker 2: The most that I had to choose.
Speaker 4: But honestly, if I just had those two and not the other three elements, don't, I'm still not happy. I need a combination of all five of those things. Now, some people are like they just need one or they just need one or two of them.
Speaker 2: But I'm one of those people. I really need all of that. I need all that love on me.
Speaker 1: If I don't get I put my niggas on the top, Like if you don't give me dicking X amount of time, I'm gonna go get it from somewhere else, so you better give it to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you a serial cheater. I had an attitude when I'm getting I did.
Speaker 1: I think mine are in physical touch and quality time, but also like thinking about acts of service. The only reason I said acts of service because I got a kid and nigga, you better help me. Oh yeah, like go wash some dishes, go t go to this, and gifts.
Speaker 2: I mean I do like gifts. Of course you do like gifts?
Speaker 5: Eric, Yes, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: No way? Oh let me tell you. Oh, okay, tell me.
Speaker 3: She told me last week she was trying to buy her baby of birthday birthday gift. She was like, looking at this really expensive story because apparently he like expensive ship.
Speaker 2: I don't like giving gifts. I don't like any of that ship.
Speaker 3: But she was like, do you think the gift I buy him is going to set the tone for what he buys me?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 3: I was like, no, you get him something smell, he gets you something big. That's how men and women work. She was like, trying to go big because she didn't want him and cheat her on her birthday.
Speaker 2: I've never thought I've never thought about that once in my life. I never thought like, I think it's true. I think okay. So now she's like, should I set the tone now? I'm like, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we me and My guy started dating recently and so like his birthday came up before mine, like a reason to buy a gift came up before it for him before, so I felt like, I felt like I need to buy him something really nice or go above and beyond so that he knows when my by the time my shit comes around, like nigga, don't be you know, you know what the deal is, because I feel like if I did something small like then he won't get away with get.
Speaker 2: Me something bullshit. So therefore, you like gifts.
Speaker 1: It's not even about the gifts, it's that it could be an act of service like a massage.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of acts of.
Speaker 3: Service, she asked me, I do lashes, so I have a massage tape. I'll do mobile lashes, so specifically made me. My last client was one of our friends. She made leave my massage table there because she had some birthday massage situation.
Speaker 2: How was was that successful? I might need to save your massage say that one here disgusting.
Speaker 1: I put a sheet down. I gave him like an hour massage. It was like a porno.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: Literally, I want my money back on the table. You need to replace it that.
Speaker 2: Table, you know, what you could keep that one because.
Speaker 1: Honestly, like it was, it was great. It was like a fantasy fulfilled the fantasy. I don't even know what like we needed.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't watch porn in the porn category.
Speaker 1: No I did, but like I never thought, I guess I never. It was never in my role the dex of fantasies and needed to happen. But now it's get.
Speaker 2: I definitely, I.
Speaker 1: Definitely recommend renting massage. You get your nigga massage and then hoping on there and doing what you Oh yeah, well you know I'm watching the massage porn too. I have watched I mean, I mean rubbing my niggaw. We just be in a babe. But maybe I don't need to get a little know you if you, if you do a real professional, then you flip them over, you give them the front to.
Speaker 2: Massage, and then and then you at the end, you end with the happy ending. Okay, I like it. We love a happy Yes, you know it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you get him ready and prepared and then you just you know, some sting link.
Speaker 2: It's fine. I want all my clients who hear this, they're gonna just dump me because no one's.
Speaker 5: Going to hear.
Speaker 1: It's going to hear before they lay down, be like.
Speaker 2: For the nigga's birthday. Okay, ladies.
Speaker 1: So we have a segment on our show called horror Stories Stories. And if you guys are just tuning in, if this is the first time you're listening, or if you haven't heard one of our horror stories, basically a horror story, it's a hotel that was It's either highly horrific or funny, just like a level ten horri And you know, some of y'all be sending in some mediocress horror stories. I'm like, yeah, we can't share this, but thank you for sharing. But like I needed to be level level ten.
Speaker 3: Your horrorshness have to come out, your fangs need to come the funk out, like mama, All right, spell the beans.
Speaker 2: Should I go first? Yes, Okay, let's hear your host horror stories. Okay.
Speaker 1: So maybe like it was right when LyX moved to Atlanta. So twenty seventeen, I was talking to this guy and he.
Speaker 2: Was really cool.
Speaker 6: You know, we kicked it off, we started fucking. The sixth was grade and everything.
Speaker 1: So he had just moved out here from New York and so he was having problems getting approved for an apartment.
Speaker 6: That was the first sign that I was like, okay, I need to keep back credit.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of red flags, so he couldn't get approve for the apartment. But then like two weeks later, he was like, oh, I finally got a place. You should come through. So I go to the house and all of the decor is very feminine. So I'm like, what the fuck is going on up in his house? Like is it a bitch that lives here? Away? So I ended up asking him about it and he's like, yeah, it's this girl that.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with her.
Speaker 6: Mama she moved out and she said that I could stay here. So I'm like, I whatever.
Speaker 1: And so he was lying to me the whole time, telling me that he was and fucking with the girl, that they was just besties. And at first I believed it because she didn't really seem like he's tight, but later down alone.
Speaker 2: So you met Oh, so you met the girl? Yes, I had met her before, and so he was telling me that she wasn't his type.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, okay, I could believe that they besties whatever, So you know, I used to go over there all the time. We would be fucking, and I knew that it was the girl's mom's old house, but he told me that they was friends. So a little bit naive, I believed he's ass. So I used to be over there fucking on that nigga all the time. So then one day I went over there. We was fucking, and he was like okay. He was like, let's just go downstairs and chill for a little bit. So we go downstairs. I guess the girl called him and was like, hey, I'm about to be on the way over there. He was like, oh my god. She around the corner and she about to pull up. Can you please just go hide upstairs in the closet, hind up.
Speaker 2: In a close.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so media And I'm a grown ass woman, like, I'm like twenty six at the time.
Speaker 2: Nigga, hide in the closet, are you dead ass? So right, So I'm like, nigga, no, you got me fucked up. I'm about to see it right here. And so he was like, man, please, Drea, please go hide in the closet.
Speaker 6: And I was like, no, nigga. He was like, you don't have time to leave because she round the corner. He was like, I'm gonna just move your car in the garage and she and you just need to run upstairs and go hide in the closet.
Speaker 2: And so my little domb ass beat okay, but I'm get mad when I come out.
Speaker 6: So my did the sheit and I was mad when I come out. I was mad as fuck, Like I couldn't believe that shit. I hadn't been in a situation like that since fucking high school.
Speaker 4: Or some she.
Speaker 1: So I ended up coming out the closet after the beach left, and I was just done with him after that. Honestly, that was the last straw, because, like I said, it was a lot of things going on.
Speaker 2: He wasn't no BDB, he had lied and it was just a lot of things. He didn't have no car, y'all, it's a lie.
Speaker 1: So I was just like, you know what, did you hear me go hide upstairs when this stupid ass beach came over here?
Speaker 2: You got me fucked up. I'm done with yeah. So that's that's when my.
Speaker 1: Little host story that is, that's that's true.
Speaker 2: I would probably would go in the closet too, because I don't get time for the drama. No, yeah, I would know. You know, I'm I'm confrontational.
Speaker 6: So I've been like, well, I am, but I kind of had felt like, I don't know. I guess I had kind of felt like since it was her mom's old house, I kind of feel like me listed like, I'm just like, I don't know if she gonna come over here, she might call her mama, call her.
Speaker 2: Get out. She had like five slusters. I'm like, I don't got time for the exactly in the closet. When I get out, I'm gonna cush you.
Speaker 6: But I was like, I ain't never coming back, and I didn't. Oh my god, your turn.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'll tell the story. This happened when I was like twenty two. I don't even think I've ever told you this story. You have no this is I was gonna tell the other story about my ex. I just thought about something that was actually a little bit crazier.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I was like twenty two.
Speaker 4: This was around Mother's Day and so me and my mom had planned a trip we were gonna go.
Speaker 2: We decided to go to Dallas.
Speaker 1: I think Tyler Perry was doing a play at the time, and she was like, let's go watch the Tyler Perry play.
Speaker 2: We could spend the weekend together.
Speaker 1: She was like, you can bring one of your friends and we could just have a weekend in Dallas.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, cool, that sounds fun.
Speaker 4: So it was me, one of my best friends her name is Schedule, and my mom. So we go to Dallas and you know, we're doing this, going out to eat, having drinks, just doing little stuff. So when we got to the hotel, we had ran into some guys like as soon as we got there.
Speaker 2: So my mom was like, okay, girls, y'all.
Speaker 4: Go do y'all thing. You know, y'all can meet up with them later on tonight, and you know, y'all do y'all young people.
Speaker 1: She didn't.
Speaker 4: So later on that night, me and my best friend we end up linking up with the dudes. We go out, we get super drunk, We have a good good time. So we go back to the hotel because they were staying at the same hotel we were in, and we was like, well, let's all get in the pool. So we all get in the pool and is like she plays pranks every day. It's like she's doing a prank she's always just doing a prank. So we're fucked up at this point, and I just can't believe how stupid I was.
Speaker 2: So they like the guy that she was kind of feeling.
Speaker 1: They were like in the corner of the pool and they were like making noises and I was like, oh shit, they having sex for fucking I'm about to get licked too.
Speaker 2: So I was like, fucking, So me and the dude, we start fucking for real.
Speaker 4: She was joking, So I'm fucking this nigga because I'm like, fucking, you ain't about to upstage me, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. I start fucking this nigga. No pool, y'all?
Speaker 4: Why did the security guard come? And he's like, y'all need to get the fuck out. He was like, no, get out, get out, mind you like this room is in my mom's name. I'm like, dog like, what the fuck? Like the security was, Oh, he was pissed. He was like, y'all need to get out. The pull on stretch was.
Speaker 2: Like what y'all was fucking for him? And she's dying laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, shit, ch'all thinking you second nig were supposed to be doing this shit together.
Speaker 2: Home my dumb man was just trying to pop this pussy. I've been popping this pussy for a long time.
Speaker 4: So afterwards I went we went up to the room and my mom was like she was sleeping.
Speaker 2: She was like, oh, did y'all have one? I was like, go to sleep, girls.
Speaker 4: I was so scared y'all the next day when we checked out that they were gonna say anything.
Speaker 2: But they didn't say anything because.
Speaker 4: I was you could imagine like they could have literally kicked us out the hotel at that moment.
Speaker 2: Ting Rim twenty two four, I was just like, oh, it was so fucking embarrassing.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but the next morning we woke up, I was kind of like trying to be low key, and so I was just like, oh, I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: The car while y'all check out. So we just like hurried up and waited in the car, and we just we escaped. We got out of there.
Speaker 6: My god, my god, because the time I fuged and got caught by the security guard, I.
Speaker 5: Went to jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, gonna be a little bit of a more spicy story.
Speaker 2: But I think I untold this story before on like cocktails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyth Wait, where were you where were you fucking Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was in my car.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: In Georgia. No, this was in Texas when I still living down south. They'll put you in jail. And what building it was? He stayed at his sister's apartment building.
Speaker 1: So girl, yeah, I was like nineteen. They rested you both where when we both went to jail for what like in decent exposure?
Speaker 2: Public decency is what it was.
Speaker 6: But then the officer ended up seeing that I was in college at the time, so I guess he wanted to cut me some slacks, so he had me public intoxication.
Speaker 2: But that ain't what I went for. But that's what my mama thought. This fucking piece of ship took you to jail. R Nobody could even see me. The windows are flogged up.
Speaker 6: Yes, they definitely took both of us to jail. I still can't believe that ship when I be thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, all the things to get lost up for trying to get some Okay, So ladies, Smith one last thing, so we have this.
Speaker 1: We have a hotline, and if you guys have not called our hotline yet, you definitely want to make sure you do it. You can confess you can ask us for advice. You can just share your business whatever it is the fuck you want to do.
Speaker 2: Basically, you just call eight one eight mom zero one five four.
Speaker 1: So we have someone that left a message for us on the hotline and she needs a little bit of advice, so maybe you can help. I know it's latest fuck, but I think I'm going crazy, Like for real, my ex and I fucked almost a month ago, and I can't stop wanting to talk to him and be with him. He lives in Louisiana and I live in Texas. Travel is no issue but coronavirus, and he says he doesn't want a long distance relationship. I want to move on. I want to let this old love go because he's really not good for me. But we've been on and off for six years. Help me, please this dick, this dick is wait, this dick that's dependable. This dick is dependable, but we argue all the time. So basically, how do you leave to me?
Speaker 4: Like a lot of women, women need to stop getting diggmatized because you're not happy. You're just happy you're getting sex from somebody that you're comfortable with.
Speaker 2: There is good dick everywhere.
Speaker 4: Seriously, like, I feel like, once you know your body and learn your body, and you can make sure you have an orgasm every time, you can have good sex with anybody.
Speaker 2: Right, let this man go.
Speaker 1: I agree, you not, because you're gonna wake up and it's gonna be four years later. Then you're gonna be like, damn, it's been ten years at this point, and you're gonna be mad.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: God has already tried to separate y'all. St ex coronavirus. Listen to God trying to get it.
Speaker 2: Away, right. I feel like we need to stop.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of times as women, we do we get emotions involved in sex a lot, and it's like sometimes.
Speaker 2: Girl, just get your nut and leave. You know what I'm saying. It's okay to do that as a woman.
Speaker 4: Don't be like getting your emotions involved because obviously it seems like the feelings aren't mutual. Because it's like, if you wanted to be a relationship Texas and Louisiana not that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So that's a drive I gotta get on a flight, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I used to day my ex is from Louisiana.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I used to be in like Charles every weekend. Yeah, I know a deal. It just sounds like he just wants some pussy whenever he want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel like a lot of the time men for whatever reason, they don't they won't really cut you off, but they'll just like keep leading you on.
Speaker 6: And of course, if you're gonna keep letting him FuG he gonna keep booking. But I mean, I definitely don't think the feelings are mutual and they you should just let the situation go for sure, because he's just trying to use your girl for.
Speaker 1: I also think, like for me, my cut off game is really strong, like and I, And the only reason it is strong is I literally block people. I delete them from my phone so that I can't go stock like I like, because I'm always telling you me, I'm like, but you gotta just can't follow these people. You can't follow them, you can't look at their Instagram. You gotta block yourself from them, like, and sometimes that's the only.
Speaker 2: Way to do it. Yeah, because because good dick is like a disease.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't want to I don't want to give advice on this because good good dick in a good mouth is a bitch is krypton Ae, you're crypt day.
Speaker 2: I really like good great sax ye, but it's okay, you can like that. But if you leave it at that, I'm sure there's a lot of great penis in Texas.
Speaker 5: It is, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, ladies, Well, thank you guys so much for coming on our podcast.
Speaker 2: Teur listeners where they can find you.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can follow us on Instagram at p oh you are underscore in my nds, that's poor Minds. If you search on YouTube type poor Minds, all of our episodes will come up. You can listen to the show on Spotify, SoundCloud, Apple, We're like on every platform. Just search poor Minds and yeah, we'll come up. Well, we drop episodes every Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Every and we'll make sure to put their details in the description of this episode. And you know where to find us at Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices on Instagram. Make sure you check out our Patreon. I'm actually gonna end this episode with a little clip from a recent episode that is actually coming out tomorrow only on Patreon, featuring Weezy and Mandy of Horrible Decisions. You guys, if you haven't joined our Patreon, you're missing out because there's tons of hilarious crazy shit on there, including us crying.
Speaker 2: And you might even catch a titty or two. You can watch the full episode.
Speaker 1: If you want to see our titties, go to Patreon. From this episode, I showed my titties. I showed some random bitch from tenders titties show some titties.
Speaker 3: This is actually an XXX episode.
Speaker 1: If you ever want to join this net right if you want to find us on Patreon. If you want to find us on Patreon, you have to search us because apparently we're considered explicit because we'd be showing titties. You gotta search us in the search bar Patreon dot com backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: Also, if you like us, if you're listening, if you've been listening, rate.
Speaker 2: And review us. Thanks on Apple Podcasts. Please anyway, ladies, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: To hang out in real life and we have to have y'all on our show.
Speaker 1: And if you come to l A, if you get fluid out here.
Speaker 2: Tell him whoever whoever flews you out. You got some extra friends.
Speaker 3: If you need like extra bodies, you know, niggas always got friends.
Speaker 2: Call us I love a free meal.
Speaker 9: Bye, I did something for the first time. So I talked about how I would never fuck my period ever, ever.
Speaker 7: Ever.
Speaker 9: So we had already planned to go to the beach yesterday and I wake up and I white pink, and I'm pissed.
Speaker 7: I'm like, fuck my periods three days early? Fuck fuck fuck. I wanted to fuck him in the car.
Speaker 9: I wanted to count and it fucking came early, and I was like, fuck, I'm out of commission. Like even at the nude beach, I didn't take off my bottoms.
Speaker 7: I was like, uh. So we get home last night and we're laying down and I don't even know why. I was like, why is he hard?
Speaker 9: Like I go to Phylli's dick and it's hard, and I was like, you know, I'm out of commission, what are you doing? So I start sucking it and then I'm like, wait, do you even come from head? Like why am I even sucking your dick? I know I can't do anything. I start to get mad, and then I'm just like, do you.
Speaker 7: Want to fuck me in my ass? And so I go to my closet and I get the loube and I'm like, okay, just get her open first.
Speaker 9: But I'm like, I lay down the towel because at this point, I don't know if there's gonna be mess. I don't know if they're gonna push my tampon out. I've never done this before, and I'm just like, he starts rubbing my clip and I'm like, no, no, no, don't touch there. I don't want to be touched by my vagina, like it's fucking bleeding, it's clogged up with a goddamn tampon. Like I'm not supposed to do this. I've never done this before. So I go to get the loub and he starts springing on my butthole first one finger, then two fingers, and we're making out and then like he like puts a lot of loub and starts fucking me in my ass and like eventually it's like feeling like he's fucking my pussy, like he's fucking me hard, like he's fucking my pussy, like, oh, the whole buck session and it's amazing.
Speaker 7: So this is me the whole time. Though I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 9: But I'm because I don't I didn't know what the fun I hate that I never did it. I wasn't really like fully let it go literally because I was also thinking, like, damn, I drank coffee this morning.
Speaker 7: I know my shit was a little runny. Is it gonna be a messy boodhah hole.
Speaker 9: There was too much of me thinking I didn't know. So we get done fucking. Mind you, it's dark because it's like fucking two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 7: So we get done fucking.
Speaker 9: And this is how you know your mind will fucking play tricks on you. I looked down at the bed mine. You was pitch black in my room, and I'm like, oh no, my mine, my sheets are white.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh no, we made a mess. Don't look, don't look, don't look. I'm gonna tear it off. I'm gonna tear it off.
Speaker 2: Is Leo Ella la j Solo bla recorder Lalu the Las three Slaza