Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shannon. Hour two Sean Hannity's show, Toll Free. Our number is eight hundred and nine and four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. She is the youngest White House prestery in the history of that position. He's doing a phenomenal job how she deals with these lunatics and the state run legacy media mob is an art form because she's doing such a great job. We welcome back to the program our friend Caroline Levitt as with us.
Speaker 2: Caroline, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, Sean, Happy Friday. Thanks for having me. And you know, I just want to say to you. People talk so much about President Trump's energy, but you have a heck of a lot of energy. You're on the radio for what three hours a day, and then you have the number one cable news program at night. It's pretty impressive what you do.
Speaker 1: I have to say, and now we do an audio podcast and a video podcast. It's not like I have much time during my day. I'm not going to a lie, but I don't get up at four am like you do. What's how does your day start? What time do you get up in the morning?
Speaker 3: My alarm goes off every morning at five am.
Speaker 1: Sharp, and oh man, that's that's that's about what I'm going to bed.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I don't stop until probably eleven PM. Your phone, my phone is ding ding dinging off the hook all day and all night long. And that's just what you get when you work for a man who makes news every second. So I'm on the Trump sleep schedule, and I'm on Trump.
Speaker 1: If you're on the Trump sleep schedule. I've known this man for thirty years. We've been friends for thirty years, and I can promise you I've spoken to him every hour on the twenty four hour clocky and that I promise, and that he will confirm, and he would confirm it publicly because it's all true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't surprise me. You got to keep your phone on high even when you sleep working for this man because you never know when he's going to call. It's truly remarkable and very impressive. And I feel like I can never complain because I'm like a third his age and I can't even keep up with him. It's incredible. But he keeps us all moving very quickly here at the White House.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny about that? I think back to Joe Biden being president, and I mean we hopely should be s evident. I mean, the amount of energy that Donald Trump has on any one given day represents maybe five months in the in the presidency of Joe Biden. And I remember early on when I was calling out his cognitive decline and getting smashed left and right for doing so and stating the obvious. It was funny people like circle back Jensakua. He has more energy than people, you know, our age. We could barely keep up with him. I'm like, you must be a really bad shape then if you can't keep up with that guy. In this case, it just happens to be accurate. And I you know, we're all watching this. The hardest part of my job every day is to get out of as much information as possible because information is coming out of the speed of light. So if it's hard for me, I've got to imagine it's that much harder for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's amazing how much news President Trump makes on a daily basis. And we just did a press conference in the Oval Office earlier today. He made a ton of news and that's what we do almost every day. And when he doesn't want to do it. That's my turn to go out and go to the podium. So there's breaking news every pretty much every hour out of this building. But it's because he's doing so much, Sean, I mean, the man is negotiating an end to the war in Russia and Ukraine. He's negotiating an end to the situation in the Middle East. He met with eight hostages this week who were recently released from Gaza. He gave a record breaking State of the Union address. You know, you look at everything he's done this past week alone, it's more than most administrations do in an entire month. So it's incredibly impressive. It's a lot to keep up with.
Speaker 2: But as his.
Speaker 3: Staff, we're used do it. You know who isn't used to it is the press. They are not used to the pace at which President Trump is working. And they tell me that all the time. They come in my office and they say, can you guys slow down? Can you not do a press conference today? We don't have enough room in our packages or on our shows to fill up all of this news. But you know, there's no slow slowing down in fight from President Trump.
Speaker 1: Let me go to the State of the Union I want to get your take. I thought it was one of the most disgraceful displays I've ever seen in my life. And as a matter of history, I've been to State of the Union addresses. I've covered them all of my career. I was in the you know, I was. I was in the room when Barack Obama gave one, for example, and when he came in the room, I stood up and I clapped. I just sat there and they hold their bingo cards up and then of course Al Green acting like a lunatic or just experience censure, and I'm I'm I'm kind of stunned.
Speaker 2: By it all.
Speaker 1: To be very honest with you, I just think it is so sad and empathetic and demeaning. But I think that's the state of the Democratic Party today. What was your take on it?
Speaker 3: It was truly surprising that they did not stand for their fellow Americans, these everyday American heroes who have lived through such adversity and who have been uplifted and are living their American dream thanks to the policies of President Trump. And you always expect the opposing party not to stand for policies or not to stand for the agenda, but to not stand for a thirteen year old boy who's fighting cancer, or for the Democrats in there to be wearing pink allegedly in honor of women, but then you don't stand for two mothers whose children were brutally raped and slaughtered at the hands of the legal immigrants. Was appalling in that moment. When President Trump named a wildlife refuge in Texas in honor of Jocelyn Nungray, you have to be a soulless, hateful filled in the visual to not be moved to tears or at least show any sign of empathy for a mother who lost her beautiful twelve year old child. It's disgraceful that this is what the modern day Democrat Party has become. And I think it was a really clarifying moment Sean for Americans in this country who thought maybe the Democrats would have learned from the SmackDown that President Trump gave them in the November fifth election. Nope, they clearly did it. They are doubling down on their same far left antics and on their Trump Arrangement syndrome. I mean, these people truly hate President Trump so much that their hatred for him has overrided any common sense or human decency, and it's really sad to see. I think it was quite alarming, actually, But you know, we're going to continue moving forward at the White House. The President will continue moving forward implementing policies that are grounded in common sense and that uplift all Americans, regardless of their race, or their religion, or their gender, or where they live in this country, red state or blue state. President Seump is looking out for you, and the Democrat Party the same cannot be said for them.
Speaker 1: It was a week ago where everybody was flailing and they couldn't believe in the incident of the White House with Zelinski, who was being very disrespectful to the President. And now we see a total capitulation. Everything that the President had planned for the process of peace with Ukraine and Russia is now coming to fruition. I said that night, and I've been saying it every night since. He'll be back. He's back. He sent the letter to the President, he posted what he posted on x It seems to be back on track. It looks like we'll have a rare earth minerals deal. It looks like we'll have, you know, a cease fire and then the heart will be the negotiations. And apparently Latin now the president's putting pressure on Vladimir Putin to do his part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's putting pressure on both sides, and he hasn't been from the very beginning. Sean, let's be clear about that. You know that. But the fakeies Meetia has lied like they always have, making false assertions about where President Trump stands with Russia and how he's used Russia and how he's used Pouhin. The President believes dialogue is the best diplomacy and it's something that we had not seen for the past three years of this war. And that's why this war was a stalemate. It was, as many people call it, a meat grinder. I hate to use that term because we're talking about human lives, but thousands of lives have been lost in this war that would have been really endless if not for President Trump. And so now he is finally putting boat pressure on both sides of this war to call for a ceasefire and to come to the negotiating table to end it. And President Zelinsky, unfortunately, when he came to the Oval Office last week, did not have a realistic mindset I guess he still thinks it's three years ago when Joe Biden was in office, we were just writing blank checks and American taxpayers could continue funding this effort. That's no longer the case of a peacemaker in chief in the Oval Office now who wants to stop the endless funding of this war and wants to stop the endless killing of this war. And that takes negotiating a deal. And sometimes when you negotiate a good deal, both sides need to leave the table a little bit unhappy. And so I think President Zelinsky is open to President Trump's mindset now recognizes that without the United States there will be no end to this conflict insight for his country. And President Trump is doing this to save Ukraine, for the Ukrainian people, and for democracy as well. And so Secretary Rubio and Mike Waltz are traveling to Saudi Arabia next week to restart and kickstart these negotiations with the Ukrainian delegation again. And as the President has said, we need, we need a ceasefire, we need an economic partnership between the United States and Ukraine, which will be a great deterrent to Russian aggression. May I add it's also a great economic partnership for the Ukrainian people. Those are two necessities put on the table by President Trump, and we hope that President Zelenski and the Ukrainian people will agree to them so we can move forward with a true piece agreement that is lasting under this President Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: The other thing that is happening too, and the President was very clear in a truth post this week about Hamas and how the killing must stop, and how the bodies must be returned and hostages must be returned, and if not, that's going to be held to pay, and that the weaponry that Israel will need to wipe them out will be given to them, a pretty stern warning warning. And I would just say that, knowing Donald Trump as well as I think that I know him, when he says something like that, he means it, and that is real. And I think that that's probably coming to a head sooner than later.
Speaker 3: He does mean it. And there's a maximum pressure campaign on Hamas right now, and the President has lost his patients and he's been very clear about that. I'd like to add, Sean that the President put that statement out moments after leaving a meeting with eight of the hostages from Gaza, and I had the honor of being president for that meeting, and it was one of the most moving things I've ever been a part of. These people were in dark tunnels in Gaza just weeks ago and now they were standing in the Oval office before the President, who they claimed, this is not me as his spokesperson. They told the President if not for him, they would be dead, they would not be alive, or they would still be held hostage. It was incredibly moving, and the President heard these stories, the atrocities that were committed by Hamas against these individuals. They are so lucky and blessed to be alive a standing to tell their stories, and the President heard them. He took them very seriously, and then moments later you had his truth go out a very strong message to Hamas. And so you have the President working directly, you have Adam Bohler, his special envoy for hostage negotiations, and then of course Steve Whitcoff, Secretary Rubio, Mike Waltz. There couldn't be a better or more stronger team working on this effort on behalf of the President to end this conflict in the Middle East and the President again, he sent a very strong message to Jamas, and we hope that they will release all of the hostages, including those who have unfortunately tragically perished, because their families deserve to have those bodies back so they can have closure in peace in their lives. And that's what the President is looking for.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, we'll come back.
Speaker 1: We'll continue more with the Assistant to the President, White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt. We'll get to your calls on the other side. Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean as we continue on this Friday. Now, we have spoken at length, and I understand the state run legacy media mob that I have declared dead after this election. I understand then never going to get it. I understand they don't want to understand Donald Trump. They don't want to know his thinking, his mindset. They don't They don't want to understand that he is negotiating constantly.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: When Donald Trump talks about tariffs, he's really not wanting to put tariffs on people. That's why he uses the term reciprocal tariffs. As a result of the President's policies, we have seen massive movement in terms of now manufacturing. Moving back to this country, Nissan had planned to build a plant in Mexico. They're now building that plant in America. The same with Honda. They're going to build their new version of the Honda Civic in America where they originally a planned to build a plant in Mexico. The same thing with Apple. Apple is now going to invest in the next four years five hundred billion dollars in a plant that they're building in Texas that will create tens and tens of thousands of jobs. This is all good for the American people and for those displaced workers that we're working in jobs that we now know they shouldn't have been working in in the first place. Considering all the waste, fraud, abused corruption, and agenda driven spending by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and their administration on wokeism, deiism, New Green dealism, transgenderism. Well, I mean, this is an insane amount of money and these are going to be high paying career jobs for Americans. Is it hard to transition to a new job, Yes, but these opportunities are going to be huge when the President opens up the energy sector. So we are on a path to becoming the most energy dominant country on Earth. Is that going to help create high paying career jobs for Americans. Yes, it will. That will be good for the American people as well. So all of these policies, they might take a little bit of time, but a lot of these government workers are getting payouts until October the first enough time to transition to the next career move which has which happens to most people in this day and age. It's not like the old days where you work for one company your entire career and then you move on. I have, I've been fortunate, but most people that I know in my industry don't work for just one company. They move around quite a bit. Now we also have this semiconductor company out of Taiwan. One of the things that has concerned me, especially in light of the territorial ambitions of China, is we are very dependent on Taiwan to get the chips that are so critical to our technology infrastructure. Well, now they have committed to investing over one hundred billion dollars in the US so that we will make these semiconductors right here in this country. Is the President talking about it today?
Speaker 4: Taiwan Semiconductor is announcing that they all be investing at least one hundred billion dollars in new capital in the United States over the next short period of time to build state of the art semiconductor manufacturing facilities. I think mostly it's going to be in Arizona, which is what I understand, which is at a great state. I like it because I want it, but I want most of them, actually, but I did. We want it, and we wanted big. The most powerful AI chips in the world will be made right here in America, and it'll be a big percentage of the chips made by his company. But as you know, they're based mostly in Taiwan, and they're far and away the biggest there's nobody e been closed. This one hundred billion dollars in new investment will go into building five cutting edge fabrication facilities in the great state that we just discussed, Arizona, and will create thousands of jobs, many thousands of jobs, and the high paying jobs. In total, today's announcement brings Taiwan's semiconductor investments to about one hundred and sixty five billion they've started already.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a significant amount of money. It's always a pleasure to bring back our friend Brian Kanns. He's the CEO of Burner and anyway, they have their manufacturing facility in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and he's here to talk about the benefits of working under President Trump and his ability now to shore a production of manufacturing of his products, and unlike others that have been critical as a person in the business world that has built a huge company now Berner is now the choice of so many government agencies, police departments, private security firms, and emerging all of you. If you don't have your Burner, please get one, because this is a very dark, dangerous, evil world. Unfortunately, I wish it wasn't, but it is.
Speaker 5: Brian.
Speaker 2: Great to have you back.
Speaker 5: How are you good, Sean, It's great to be on your show again.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know you made a decision, and I remember when you made this decision, because we've been friends a long time, that you're going to build out your manufacturing center here in America. The initial costs were higher, there were no incentives to do it except that you wanted us to be an American product, and it's paid off in massive dividends for you.
Speaker 5: Tell us about well, you know, what most of your audience probably doesn't know is you were integral in that decision. You know, if you think back to twenty twenty, you were one of the early adopters of Burna. You mentioned it on your show, and at the time, we were manufacturing everything in South Africa. Your mentioned drove eighteen thousand orders. You know, we were I think producing fifty or one hundred launchers a day and we had a tremendous, tremendous backlog and you know, you called me up and said buy And I'm getting a lot of people that I told them to buy a Burna. You put them on backlog and I said, Sean, you really overwhelmed us. And if you remember what you did is you got me the names of you manufacturers of plastic injection molded parts of machine parts, and with your assistance, we actually moved that factory from South Africa to for Wayne, Indiana, and we moved a significant portion of our supply chain because you know, it was clear to us, number one, we wanted to be an American made product, but number two, this supply chain spread all over the world really carried a lot of risk and nothing brought that home like the pandemic. You know, fast forward to four years later. You know, we're currently probably at fifty percent of our supply chain is US based. But with President Trump and what he's doing, and I'll tell you, you know, a lot of people criticize him, he is teaching a masterclass in how teriffs should be used, you know, as the CEO of Burna, one of the largest and fastest growing non lethal gun comp and he's in America. I talk to a lot of other CEOs, CEOs of the big box stores, and CEOs of a lot of manufacturers. Everybody is moving their production here because the uncertainty that even the thread of tariffs creates, says, you know what, we need to have the supply chain in the US. It is not just patriotic, it's good business. So we've announced, and I'll announce again on your show, we are going to be virtually one hundred percent made in the USA by the end of this year, you know, And again part of it is we want to because we're patriotic Americans. But you know, I think you've got to give credit to the President, you know, what he's been doing with the thread of these terriffs. And as you said, It's not just the tariff. It's like when you use a gun to stop a crime, or you use a burnet to stop a crime. It is the thread of the tariff that is bringing production back to the United States.
Speaker 1: I know for a fact the President doesn't want to put tariffs on other countries. However, he is right that these other countries, the European Union in particular, Canada in particular, India in particular, and a lot of other quote allied nations, they have not they have not embraced the concept of free and fair trade. And America pays these tariffs and they put all of these obstacles up for American companies to bring our products into their countries.
Speaker 2: And what he's saying is that's not fair. That's not free and fair trade.
Speaker 1: And when I listen to the so called experts, economists, the punditry class talk about, oh, I'm a free trader.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're a free trader, why aren't you.
Speaker 1: Why are you speaking out against the tariffs that're slapping on us and the tariffs that are hurting American manufacturers and American business And where's the outrage on what they have been doing and getting away with to us, and all the President is doing is calling it out and as a result, my prediction, like for example, with Mexico, the President again has has lifted the terrify against Mexico and lifted some of it against Canada after he put it in place, because as soon as he mentions that it's going in place, they begin to make changes. And it's the only thing that is an effective negotiating tactic against countries that have been very selfish and self serving in this whole process.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's providing multiple benefits. So on the one hand, you're getting a lot of companies like Burna to be moving production into the United States. But also, you know, although you haven't heard this on a lot of other media channels, you've been talking about it the interdictions that the borders are down ninety five percent, So it is having an effect in stopping people coming across the southern border. It's having an effect in reducing fentinal production in Mexico, and at the same time, it's having a very positive effect on business here in the United States.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back, we'll continue more with our friend Brian Gan, CEO of Berner. On the other side, than your calls coming up and much more on this Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 6: The final hour of The Sean Hannity Show was up next. Hang on for Sean's Conservative Solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now with Brian Ganzi Is, the CEO of our beloved sponsor. I think everybody should have a burner Berner dot com. How did you get five hundred government agencies, police departments, and private security firms to adopt this technology? I have never When we first met, I told you I am not a fan in any way, shape, matter, or form. I am not a fan of a stun gun because at that point it's a close quarters conflict. At that point, you don't have the distance. With Berner, I can hit a target fifty sixty feet away. And in other words, if there's a known threat coming at you, that gives you an option that police don't have with a taser, And I always thought it was one of the most ineffective weapons that are a law enforcement was using. As law enforcement learns about this technology, they're adopting it in droves. I would expect probably within the next five years, every law enforcement agency is going to be looking at taking on burner.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, now, I think you're absolutely right. We've seen tremendous adoption of burner by law enforcement, both here in the United States and also overseas. We sold over forty thousand burners just in Argentina last year to lawlaw enforcement, and there have been, you know, I think over five thousand documented cases of the burner being used to apprehend a criminal, to stop a carjacking, to prevent a mugging, to stop a home invasion, and all of them without a single life being lost or taken. So I think this is what's resonating. Every time law enforcement ends up having to take a life, and you talk about the taser, fifty percent of the time that doesn't work, which means they then have to resort to their lethal firearm when they take a life, that city is sued for a wrongful death action and there's you know, a seven million, ten million dollar judgments. So it is really in the best interest of these law enforcement agencies to use less lethal force when they can, and to resort to lethal force when they must.
Speaker 1: Well said, I urge everybody, please please protect yourself and your family for the less leathal option first. It is part of my everyday personal safety and security strategies and we're always honored to have you on the program. Brian Gans, thank you so much. Appreciate you being with us and glad you're building out your facilities here in America. That's great news for American jobs and the people in Indiana.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you very much. Sehn you take care.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is number you want to be a part of the program. Our new radio sponsor is Rapid Radios dot Com. Now this is not a toy, Nope. This is the ability one touch connection where you can stay in touch with elderly family members, with your children, with your employees. And it is just incredible because Rapid radios work on a nationwide LTE network.
Speaker 2: What does that mean.
Speaker 1: That means that I can talk to somebody from my free state of Florida that lives in California or Oregon or Idaho, doesn't matter, or Pennsylvania where Linda is. Rapid radios are a great communication device, whether it be kids and they're not on the Internet, or some elderly relative, Hey mom, hey dad, Hey Grandma, Hey grandpa, and one touch connection.
Speaker 2: You're ready to go.
Speaker 1: You can check in any place, anytime, anywhere, and same with your employees. And the beauty is you don't have a contract assigned, there's no subscription to pay, and you have one hundred percent privacy guaranteed. They're ready to go right out of the box. And we're now we've been using it on this show and for a limited time, if you go to rapid Radios dot com, you'll get sixty percent off, you'll get free ups shipping, you'll get a free protection bag, and if you add the promo code Radio, you get an additional five percent off. That means sixty five percent off when you go to rapid Radios dot com and use the promo code Radio, and you're going to love this technology and you're going to save a lot of money in the process. Quick break right back. We'll continue. So as we approach which the spring, that the weather's warming up and it's the perfect time to get outside enjoy your backyard. But what about turning your backyard into a year round oasis with a Michael Phelps swim spa by our friends at Masterspas. Just head on over to masterspas dot com. Enter the promo code Hannity in the upper right hand corner and you could save up to one thousand dollars off your Master spa. They can exercise, relax, recover the only hot tub swimspa brand.
Speaker 2: I trust masterspas dot com.