Speaker 1: To Teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera che Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back another episode of two Teas and a pod of myself and Dolores. Oh my god, I am home.
Speaker 3: Ah, welcome home.
Speaker 4: Very long travel day, but I got home late last night, was able to sleep, and.
Speaker 3: You look refreshed and everything, and you were missed and I cannot wait to see this all play out.
Speaker 2: Meet you and me both.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I know, I know what you're saying. I understand that with I understand what you mean when you say that. And uh yeah, so but me and Teddy had a good time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to hear all about it.
Speaker 4: I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but you guys had a great time.
Speaker 2: Then, and that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, she's definitely I think she's feeling herself and she looked great and we had a good time. We had you know, good content. I mean the Valley's it's such a train wreck to watch, but we love it.
Speaker 4: And uh yeah, I know I need to catch up on that episode of the Valley.
Speaker 3: Oh it was a good one. Is that it was a good one?
Speaker 2: Now, of course it is. Well, Atlanta did not disappoint No.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm really torn about some things.
Speaker 2: But let's let's not get into it.
Speaker 3: Oh. I just text Phedra, did you you're watching? Am I watching? I know you're a busy girl, but where you've been. We've been talking about it every week, and of course our star. I feel like the star of this is Cynthia Bealley.
Speaker 2: Such a lot so good.
Speaker 3: Oh she's a queen and she is just class and grace and beautiful and oh my god, Cynthia.
Speaker 4: Well spoken and she's trying to get people together. But then she throws shade like she's just good. She's out fully like every angle she's good. It's not like you know, oh you have one girl that just as good at this, or she's just good at confessionals.
Speaker 2: She's good at everything.
Speaker 3: The beautiful woman, her whole energy is what is Without that energy there, I don't know where they'd be right now?
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on the flashback of Nini leaks?
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 3: You know? I had no? Really it was uck thoughts about it was quick? Yeah, it's quick, but they haven't flashed back to her.
Speaker 2: I don't think in years. So I mean I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't mind seeing Nini on Traders. I know they're probably gonna start filming soon, right, They're going to.
Speaker 2: Your Traders had on.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, I do. Well, it's raining out like shit.
Speaker 2: It is raining here too.
Speaker 3: It is like going to rain for the next week here. This is what my week looks like. So yeah, I uh, the weather sucks. So yes, I'm where in my trader hat. I feel like a little trader ish today.
Speaker 2: You do, Oh my gosh, Well, I want.
Speaker 3: To talk about these girls because I I do think they ganged up on Angela. But we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: And I know, yeah, yeah, I agree to but like I said, we'll get to it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it starts off where Cynthia is investigating what went down on the last night of the Nashville trip. But it was really it's really neat how they did that, you know, the opening, like she's trying to get all the dirt and trying to figure it all out. I mean, Cynthia was put just putting in all the work.
Speaker 2: For sure. She's working overtime to make sure that this show succeeds.
Speaker 4: It's good and she's doing a great job. Cynthia goes out to lunch with Shamiya and Kelly. They tell Cynthia that brit said about Charles illegitimate child. This is this is rough for me, Like this is like really really like you're bringing in a child, you know what I mean. It's not like, oh he had the bear, but I mean now you're bringing like an illegitimate child into it.
Speaker 3: And it's like, what Angela did was make a cast trip, a full cast Okay, yeah she is this Apparently she's now the sacrificial lamb because m m. She made sure that Drew came. She opened the doors to have Drew come there. I'm sure she was maybe asked to do it or however it had to fucking be done. She said, yeah, I'll do it, and then all of a sudden she got hung out to drive for doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she's an asshole for trying to make good TV.
Speaker 3: She's an asshole for making a full cast trip because there would not have been a full cast trip had it not been for Angela pushing the issue for Drew to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now I agree, everybody turns on Angela and now things are cool with Drew and portion. Now where are you sitting, Angela? Where did you Where did it get you? Where did it get you? Not only did it get you on the back burner, but it also got you. Now everybody turned the anger on you, and that one person is saying they would have done that for their own friends. Yeah, it just didn't make sense. By the way, I was not in and I was not because you could still have a cast. You know what, then it wouldn't have been in all casts they have a lot of.
Speaker 2: Let me ask a question, what would have happened if that, if she didn't show.
Speaker 3: Up, it just wouldn't have been an all cast trip. Well, it wouldn't have been.
Speaker 2: There was nothing going on. It was all about Drew coming and all that.
Speaker 4: But so then Angela texts to me saying that after witnessing the disrespectful behavior towards her and her husband, is clear the morals don't align. Cynthia meets up with Angela. Angela says she heard the woman call her big bird. I don't understand what does that like. I don't know why they call her big bird.
Speaker 3: She's tall, maybe I think she's we don't know how old she is, right, she's beautiful. I think she's a beautiful woman. I like Angela I think the fans like Angela.
Speaker 2: Is it when you call someone big bird? Does that mean like just because they're tall?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like there's few tall girls on that cast and a few very short girls on that cast.
Speaker 2: I don't know we need the urban dictionary.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it now because you know, it's just I don't like making fun of somebody's appearance, even when I'm fighting with them.
Speaker 2: Reminds me she was I think it's a big big bird. She was called something else. What was the other thing that she was called? I can't remember.
Speaker 3: It's which is a large yellow bird that talks and behaves like a human. I think it's just because.
Speaker 2: She's been called a few names.
Speaker 4: LaToya Jackson, she was called a big bird. There was another one last night too, and I was like, oh, I got to remember that.
Speaker 2: I didn't write it down. But Cynthia meets up.
Speaker 3: It's just a mean slang. I mean like, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's all it is. It's just a mean slang. And let me tell you she she's not in a shake of stick at that girl.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 3: She's a she's a well, she's sharp built women woman. She's sharp. She handles things like you know, even she was called she.
Speaker 2: Was called Dumbo. She was called Dumbo.
Speaker 3: Oh and Dumbo with her ears. Well, you're talking about her.
Speaker 2: I know I would have done the same thing.
Speaker 3: And I don't think you know she was in the room by herself, you know what, Drew, wake up and go stick up for your friend that's getting shit on because she stuck.
Speaker 2: Up for you.
Speaker 3: You made sure you came, Drew. Where are you, Drew? Where are you?
Speaker 2: We don't see you, your friend down to the.
Speaker 3: Pool until everybody shut the fuck up. That's your friend that has been going about, you know what, not for nothing, guys. But I know this happens. I know it happens. So say what you want about me, Say.
Speaker 4: What you want, Say what you want. So Incenti meets up with Porsche. Porscha says she doesn't remember saying the word fuck Charles. Porsia clarifies that she would.
Speaker 3: She would just whispered it like like it wasn't said Charles.
Speaker 2: I know. So she clarifies it.
Speaker 4: She would never, you know, try to bang someone else's husband.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's hard to land. Blame it on the Hennie, Yeah, blame it on the henny.
Speaker 3: But she's drinking, they're having a good time.
Speaker 4: But they're already accusing her of that's how she got her last husband.
Speaker 2: Sign.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true, but I know, but.
Speaker 3: We cannot forget Angela was naskey to her at the table. See Angela, you took it too far? Okay, Angela, Why at her birthday party are you asking her why she fucked somebody's husband. I don't blame Poorsichae for saying that about it.
Speaker 4: Even her own husband said, why were you getting involved with that?
Speaker 3: Why are you getting Why did you say that? Angela? See now, Angela, now you deserve what happened to you at the pool. You didn't deserve it because you invited Drew. You deserved it because of what you said at the table, and it came out of fucking nowhere.
Speaker 2: Nowhere.
Speaker 3: Porscha had the right to be mad at Angelo. Now, what are your thoughts inviting Drew? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on Porscha saying she doesn't really recall that she called she said that about the husband.
Speaker 3: She probably doesn't, but you know, she was probably hoping that maybe somebody that was there didn't repeat that she said it because Britt didn't give it up, Kelly. Kelly gave it up. Yep, Kelly got on my nerves a little bit. This Okay. I always say you're cue and I always say you're a good friend. But this episode, you got on my nerves. And I'm going to tell you why you got on my nerves. But we ain't there yet.
Speaker 4: So Kelly throws a birthday party for her dog. Britt says her mom is moving in with her, but it is also in a much better place with her sisters ever since everything with Kenya went down. But how about the luxury, you know, the dog part, and her saying she spends like a thousand dollars and putting eyelashes on her I'm sure that damn dog does not one eyelashes on them.
Speaker 3: No, probably not. The dog looks cute. I mean, you're over indulging. I've gone through things in my life where I have over indulged on stupid stuff to fill voids, and I have done that. I think maybe we've all done that. I wouldn't do it now at this age, not for a second. You know, spending money doesn't fill avoid it. It's a void in your checkbook. But find something else, meditate whatever. The dogs.
Speaker 2: That dog was heavily decorated.
Speaker 3: The dog was do you know what The dog was stolen once before.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's why she's doing this now, so.
Speaker 3: She feels like like she wants to. So if the dog gets stolen, you know, people will notice it. If it has last it's very noticeable, quicker, very noticeable. It's very noticeable. And the dog's but it's over. But yeah, but it's a show, and yeah, everything is over the everything's over the top. These girls' outfits are over the top. Their eyelashes are over the top. But this is how I sit with Atlanta. It's gaudy, it's big, it's loud. I mean, I'm sure Jersey so like you know, I'm not offended by any of it. I like to watch it. I'm watching it partly for the over the top things.
Speaker 4: So that's why we like different franchises, because the different reasons we like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I'm not I just feel like everyone's uncomfortable in their clothing.
Speaker 4: We like Jersey because you're scrappy.
Speaker 3: People like Jersey because we scrap I like I like the glamour of Atlanta. I can't help it, Like I'm not saying I would wear that, but I mean, like, I know the discomfort that comes with that look, and I have to respect that because I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: I got I gotta ask. I gotta ask a moon.
Speaker 3: When Belcrow shoes any any word on Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yet.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not giving up as I do. I really do. I mean, even time when you guys had like a split cast last year, the ratings were still good and not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we you know, we got we filmed hard and and and you know, I look at now that I'm invested in this abyss that you put me into. I realized that maybe we didn't have to go so hard. Maybe people should have, you know, pulled back a little bit. And I I mean, I did try to tell them. I feel like I see a lot of Cynthia in me. Yeah, I see, because I really did try to keep it going. But listen, I see things are dropped, Like Porsche just made amends Withdrew, Like she's like, I'm making amends and I'm good with Dennis, and I see that moving forward, I don't think there's gonna be any more talk about Drew and Dennis.
Speaker 4: To be honest, until one of them pisses them off and then you can come up again. But that's a good that's a good housewife. Move on, do something else talk about because nobody hates worse than the same storyline, the entire season, the same story.
Speaker 3: We had the same story for fourteen years.
Speaker 2: I had the same Yes, and people get sick of it. They do get sick of it.
Speaker 3: But here's what's surprising me. That's coming up. We're getting ahead of ourselves. The coming attractions where Britt and Kelly go at it. Fuck, Yeah, where the fuck did that come from? I don't know. See that doesn't happen so quick in Jersey. No, but that which we have the same friends since kindergarten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and forward, not mean.
Speaker 2: I'm one of those that gets mad, can get over in two seconds.
Speaker 4: Like someone can piss me, someone can do something shitty to me, and I'm like, you know what, I don't really care.
Speaker 3: I will be mad at you for a little while, but then this fight and makeup it really affect my life. Nah, held the grudge, Yeah, they hold the grudge for so long.
Speaker 4: But you're also a family over there, so that makes it harder. So then Porsche tells her family about Dennis filming with Drew. Can we talk about Porscha's family.
Speaker 2: They are so beautiful, the mom daughter, beautiful family.
Speaker 3: I know they really are. And you know what it's it's it's cute to see Porscha's sister over the years, like grow and grow up. Yeah. Started she was this skinny little sister and now she's always beautiful.
Speaker 2: She's really pretty. So then she talks about how she felt.
Speaker 4: Betrayed by Dennis. Then Porscha tells him she didn't say anything about Charles, but she did call her big bird.
Speaker 3: She did. She says, I was being petty.
Speaker 2: She owned it.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. I don't like it, but she owned that.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: I want to fight with someone call them a name. We're not in high school. I don't even like it. In high school or grammar school. It's very sophomoric to call out say you don't like their clothes, But to call out somebody's physicality is bothering me. Yeah, I don't like that. I think we have a bigger vocabulary than that. To go after somebody's.
Speaker 4: Looks, well, it definitely happens a lot on Housewives, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but Angela, I'm not saying I've never done it.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, I'm not saying I never wanted to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm not saying that I've never done it, because I'm sure I have.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think this season, did I do it? I'm like, maybe so.
Speaker 4: Angela tells Charles about what happened in Nashville. Now, I really like the banter between the two of them. Angela and her husband Charles.
Speaker 3: They have a relationship.
Speaker 2: They do, and it's cute the way they go back and forth. And Angela explains, my Porsche was upset with her. Charles asked, why would you invite He's.
Speaker 3: Not wrong, no, but not even invite Drew? And he was mad. He said, why did you bring up? Why do you get involved in her being with another person's man? Why did you say that? He said, why did you say that? You know a real man will tell you that, Like I'm sure Eddie's told you, yep.
Speaker 2: Why you get involved? Don't get involved?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? You shouldn't have said that or whatever. So you know, the people in my life are honest with me. I have I have real people in those are real friends. Yeah, and he's being real to her. Yeah, Tamara, you can tell me if I say something wrong.
Speaker 2: Ever, No, I know, and I'm the same way.
Speaker 4: I've had friends and I feel like I couldn't be real and honest with them because they couldn't take it, and it was a hard friendship demand.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of work. That a lot.
Speaker 2: It's exhausting, it's exhusting.
Speaker 3: It's exhausting, and and it's not real. And usually those friends have people around them who bring them down that well.
Speaker 4: They also want to hang out with people to just say yes, yes, yes, you're christ Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they're usually their demise yes yes.
Speaker 4: So Angela tells Charles she heard the girl saying she was he was messing with a girl in New York.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that, but she did bring that.
Speaker 4: Up, and that Porschao it must have but we didn't hear it, and that Porsche could screw him.
Speaker 2: Charles said he wouldn't, which I was glad. He said. I mean, I really like it. I know he kept it real with her.
Speaker 4: He didn't sugarcoat anything, Like I said, I like the relationship.
Speaker 2: I like what you know he's saying.
Speaker 4: But you know, we saw the previews for next week or yeah, and.
Speaker 3: I'd like to know what Padria talks about.
Speaker 4: Well, Paedri talks about the cheating, So I feel like we haven't heard the end of this cheating. So there's gonna be more coming out about it. So we're gonna get more juicy nuggets on what went down and if there is a child that he had with someone else, which I think.
Speaker 3: Well, this has been talking about before talking about Yeah anyway, So here's the thing. This is where I want to see women pull together and not go after her. She's been wrong. She needs to apologize to poor shit they make up right, she needs to apologize to her for saying way to take that man's out and I fucking drop it. I'm tired here in it. Okay, let's like move on. She's been married getting divorced since like enough, an old storyline, old storyline, So she needs to apologize for that and shut up. And I don't know what's gonna happen with her and Britt, but this coming out, they should kind of like be on her side instead of trying to take her. Well marriage, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: It's already been out there. It's like you said, Wendy Williams, it's not to hurt Charles, it's to hurt Angela because it's like, you know, for her husband.
Speaker 3: She's on her general damage, he's flateral damage.
Speaker 4: But it's hurting her, and it's like she's the innocent one. She's the one that didn't do anything wrong. So the girl should be more like, you know what, I'm sorry that happened to you, Like more rallying around her versus because I don't think she's going to deny it. I don't think she's denied anything when it comes to hasn't.
Speaker 3: And here's the other thing. You know how I treat this kind of thing with my friends. You tell me, I say to them, listen, you love him, I love them, you hate him, I hate them. You just tell me where you stand on this, and I will back you up one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would.
Speaker 3: It would.
Speaker 2: It'd be more bothersome to me if there was like everybody knew that he cheated and she's like, oh no, he's perfect, he's perfect.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, just ah, that gets on my nerves, that own it. Just stop it. I will back you up, But don't be like a phony, like my husband loves me. My husband do that and the women that say that my husband nine million times in a conversation. You're not, I can't, you're corny.
Speaker 4: So Phaeder comes back on the twenty fifth, and we see in the super tease that she does bring up Charles cheating. So we're not going to hear the end of this story by any means. It's gonna keep going.
Speaker 2: So then we move on to Portia and Dennis.
Speaker 3: I like them together.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I thought they're really cute together.
Speaker 3: How cute she she loves him, but she's not in love with him like man and woman, but she wants to she wants to get along with him. They have a nice family.
Speaker 2: And the daughter was so cute when she saw her dad and jumped in his arm.
Speaker 3: That's a happy child and happy happy And you know, I get Porsia credit for that. You keep that together, you try anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about when he's slid into her confessional and he sits down and.
Speaker 2: She's like, what what are you doing here?
Speaker 4: And then they have matching colors on him, Like you guys coordinated this totally.
Speaker 3: I thought it was cute.
Speaker 2: It was super cute. And then he tried to kiss her and She's like what I thought, they were really cute together.
Speaker 3: I don't see I wouldn't want to see them back together as a couple at all, But I do like seeing them together as a co parents. And sometimes I always say, sometimes divorce saves your marriage.
Speaker 2: Sometimes.
Speaker 4: Well, you know who we've seen that's gotten divorced, but we see them together right now is Alexia from Miami and Todd. There's been a lot of pictures of them.
Speaker 3: I spoke to Margaret about this because Margaret just did a pocast and was asked about it, and she said that they love each other. He did not like the show, he did not like the lifestyle. Don't blame her for not giving it up because that's the security. She's been a single mom. She has responsibilities. You can't depend on a man. This is her income and he that's like the thing. But they love each other. They have this great chemistry. They're cue together and however they want to make it work, they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, we can't.
Speaker 3: Like I just said three seconds ago, Alexia, if you love him, we love him. If you hate him, we hate him. Yeah. She's only said behind any decision you make.
Speaker 2: She was in San Francisco last year.
Speaker 4: I think it was with me and Teddy and she said the same thing, like she loves him and they were hanging out back then, and it's okay, But she's not a kid.
Speaker 3: Listen, now, we're not. We're women in our late in our mid fifties, late fifties. We've been through the fucking mill. Let's do what we want to happy, make a mistake if we want to go with the guy that just broke our heart. Yeah, we know what we're doing. We're not young girls anymore. We know exactly how this play ends. We know exactly what we're doing. We're not dumb dumbs. No, we want to make the mistake. It's on us. It's not out of stupidity, it's out of because.
Speaker 4: Then maybe with all that said, maybe Porsia and Dennis will get back together.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 4: But in the confessional, Dennis says he wasn't filming.
Speaker 2: He just showed up to recording session. Is lion and Katy is just lying happened to be there?
Speaker 3: Now he's lying. I think he still loves Porsche, and I think drew.
Speaker 2: Something or he left the cameras.
Speaker 3: I think that I think anyone in Dennis's life is going to play second fiddle to Porsiche. You might be right about that, That's all I want to say. Well, a smart woman will know she's playing second fiddle and not everybody can handle that, and maybe that will make some people mad and fire him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now we know what he said wasn't true, because we know how it works. You have to sign a release, you have to be miked, you has to be consents.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like, no, he's sorry. I think somebody likes to cause the drama between Porscha and Drew.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You know what I say, Tamra, you know what I want to say. Porsi's being too easy going about this. Something had to happen. Drew had to get it shoved up her ass in one way or another from him or something that we don't know about for Porsia to be too satisfied with this. It's not like Porsche to just said, Okay, the thing that I told you, don't you fucking dare do you did? But I'm just gonna get over it right now. No woman like Porsche is you know that okay, that easy going? When it comes to that, I feel like something went down that we don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, do you think it's maybe because Dennis claims that Drew is no longer signed to him anymore, So does that mean I.
Speaker 2: Think so longer working?
Speaker 3: Right? Well, did you hear? Did you hear?
Speaker 2: Porscha claims, and she calls out Dennis, saying, there's a text that said Drew tried to sleep with Dennis.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, if Drew tried to sleep with Dennis, Dennis would sleep with her. Drew's hot. She's a woman, and what does my mom say? A stiff one has no conscience, So there's no.
Speaker 2: A good lot of good advice that mom of yours.
Speaker 3: She's so smart.
Speaker 2: Well, Dennis says he wasn't.
Speaker 3: He was like, I'm not hitting that now you're not. You're not hitting it, like right now, like right in the second, Dennis, But we're not saying you didn't. And he's like saying somebody else is like he's alluding to somebody else, And then you know, she gets locked out of her house. Why we don't know, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you know there's some people on Twitter that are saying that Porscha's making a big deal about Dennis and Drew because she doesn't want to talk about Simon.
Speaker 2: Now, it's funny how these fans just come up with these, Oh, they come up with scenarios these Yeah, they speculate on so many things. I think like some.
Speaker 4: People, if it's true and they don't want anybody to know, they will get overly.
Speaker 2: Heightened and mad about it. Then there's other people that are like from like fucking cares, like that's what you got.
Speaker 3: How I'd be like, yeah, what are you gonna do about it? Yeah? That's true? I I would. You know, as you've seen I've gotten more mad about something that wasn't true.
Speaker 2: Well, I always get mad about things that are not true. But then then there's a part of me like it depends on who's saying it and doing it.
Speaker 4: If it's somebody that's poking at you all the time or creating a lot of right for you, or and.
Speaker 3: It to be on the heels of somebody talking about you for like a year and about your relationship for like two years yeah yeah, or twelve years, and then all of a sudden, it's that little straw that breaks the camel's back and people are like not really looking into you, know.
Speaker 4: So then we go into a sad are scene, and this is where Britt is packing up her mom's house. Her mom and sisters get into an argument about giving away BRIT's light's father's belongings.
Speaker 2: Now Britt's sister can.
Speaker 3: Go did he pass a long time ago?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know that, she said. Her sister's share is very emotional and.
Speaker 3: Very very very emotional.
Speaker 2: So share is super emotional. This is over, you know.
Speaker 4: Then they get the other sister on and the mother's like the dad left me, and her sister's like, no, dad passed away? Yeah, you know when you I don't think it was that long. I feel like it really wasn't that long ago.
Speaker 2: Did he passed away?
Speaker 3: I guess it doesn't matter because whatever it is, the emotions they miss him and the emotion he was the glued to the family and they missed him very much. And there's you know, sometimes when you lose the head of the family, the families do fall apart and it takes some time to get them back together. Oh, for sure, I think the dad like really held things together. But I'm you know, I hope and I and I wish them the best. That Britt and her mom living together. It works out because I know they've had some you know.
Speaker 2: You know who.
Speaker 4: It's like there's three or four three generations there, right the grandmothers. I love the grandmother stop, grandmother stopping, but that the the grandmother wasn't having it, but that the mom this is granddaughters were like they they're explosive.
Speaker 2: I could, I could.
Speaker 4: I would not want to be in that house when there's a huge fight. I feel like stuff would be thrown.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that they've been separated for a while and now they're coming together and we'll definitely.
Speaker 4: No better way to do it but on reality teammates. And then so then that's when we see the flashback and Nini. They haven't flashback her in years.
Speaker 2: I'm just who knows that they're People are saying, oh, they're going to bring her back, but whoever knows what's going on. I think they have a good cast right now. I think they're they're golden.
Speaker 3: I think I think they're golden. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then Cynthia throws her Bailey Q party.
Speaker 3: And this is what I've been wanting to talk.
Speaker 2: Yes, so.
Speaker 4: Did Angela wear yellow just because she wanted to lean into the big bird thing.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: I'm like, are you really wearing yellow? I don't think of somebody call me bigger. Don't think i'd ever wear yellow again.
Speaker 3: I know maybe she did. Maybe maybe now we're like the fans that look into somebody. I'm wrong, you know. It is a part of the collars.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like Teresa.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like Teresa wearing her first appearance out of She wore a orange jumpsuit on Watch Jobbins Live and yeah.
Speaker 3: And she was like, I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I honestly think Angelo didn't think about it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, think so.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But Cynthia's friend is there, who's a prophet? She makes an opinion.
Speaker 3: I'm going to reach out to her.
Speaker 4: What's a difference This might be stupid question, what's difference between a psychic a medium of prophet.
Speaker 3: I think that they're just calling her that. I think it's the same. I do. I think it's the same. And I think that they're kind of just calling it a different name.
Speaker 2: It's a problem.
Speaker 4: Make it getthing in like more positive and like a spiritual way.
Speaker 3: Less, like to make it okay for them. I mean, I don't know about the divine being telling Angela's she needs to step it up in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna get to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the prophet knows about Kelly's ex husband selling her car after they were separated.
Speaker 3: That's divine material things. But listen, I heard she's really good. I spoke to Cynthia this morning. I have her number. I'm going to give it a shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then the prophet also says that Angela and Charles should spice up their love life. That I don't these see, these things aren't things that I'm like, oh God is coming down and telling you.
Speaker 2: These are just things that are plucked out of her asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like I'm not so sure about that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Drew one.
Speaker 3: It was sucked because I was like, oh, they're going to use this against her.
Speaker 2: They are, of course they are.
Speaker 4: They're already talking about her husband cheating. Now they're saying you to spice it up. And then it just got it went south fast and then uh, Portia, but I.
Speaker 3: Got you lost me because not you, they lost me because okay, so this is said, what happens. Where did all of a sudden this fight between brit and Angela spark like, what where did I come from? I'm confused, someone.
Speaker 2: Trying to remember. I know that.
Speaker 4: I know that they started talking about their love life and then it turned into blow jobs and wrinkles around the lips.
Speaker 3: It just went and you're a whore, and you should be a horror, and you should be a whore, and then you're a whore. And I mean, I could have talked that fight back and forth because I knew what the answers would be because of the situations at hand. So Angela and Brett are still fighting over the brunch, the peace brunch.
Speaker 2: It looks like it.
Speaker 3: Arina really didn't do anything wrong there. I'll tell you where Angela was wrong. She was wrong at She was wrong at Porsche's birthday dinner. She should have never started with Porsche. And she was wrong to go so hard for Drew because I don't see Drew stepping up for her. That's the rest She's getting hammerred.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I feel like Britt tries too much. I'm just gonna throw that out there.
Speaker 4: But Britt says what the prophet said about Angela sounded accurate in this which I think started the big fight.
Speaker 3: And sound accurate. Then, well, then Angela had every right to say what she said.
Speaker 4: And then Angela says Britt has a big mouth, a big ass mouth with stretch marks and miles on her mouth. So then Angela also calls Britt a whore. I mean, Angela's very quick with her comebacks, that's for sure. How happy do you think Kenya was watching? Angela read Britt for filth?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think Kenya's watching the show, you.
Speaker 2: Don't think so She's like, oh, I told you.
Speaker 3: Told you, I don't think she's watching it.
Speaker 4: Now, Britt says Angela should be a whore to keep her man happy in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have said the same thing.
Speaker 4: And then Britt brings up Charles's legend illegitimate baby. Cynthia breaks up the fight by ringing a bell. Oh my god, but Angela put Britt in her place with a smile on her face.
Speaker 2: That's for sure.
Speaker 3: She just said it with a smile. You are a whore.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was a lot.
Speaker 3: It was a lot. It was a lot of insults slung. It gets this is getting very dirty, guys, And you know what, I'm getting sick of everybody. I think I went on a cash trip. What's going on with that? Oh, I'm sure they will be was Nashville the cast trip.
Speaker 2: No, they're probably gonna have another one, I would imagine.
Speaker 3: So some I'm telling you right now, what better happened? They all need to regroup, start over, and and the fighting needs to calm down, because this is just like a hamster wheel. It keeps going and going to and it's like getting a little bit of fucking annoying.
Speaker 2: Well, Angela really leaned into brit about, you know, obviously the pictures that Kenya showed, and you know, them going back and forth about blow jobs and stretched lips and all that stuff. Oh my god, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: My god, it's like it's enough for it, I know.
Speaker 4: But Cynthia pull's portion Angela's side. Of course she does and appropriate the queen.
Speaker 3: So here comes the Queen with her crown.
Speaker 2: And is this the first time we've seen Cynthia's house.
Speaker 3: This season? Yeah? Yeah, it's like Cynthia is a friend up, she doesn't she doesn't have to have a party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but is this the same house she's always living because I don't remember. This house looks beautiful. It's on a lake. I think it's called lake.
Speaker 3: It's the same house.
Speaker 2: Oh it is the same house. Okay. So she pulls them aside, she brings them in a room. She wants to talk. She wants them to iron it out Angela.
Speaker 3: She brings them to the prophet room, the profit.
Speaker 4: Room, and Angela asked what happened at the pool that night in Nashville. Poria says that Angela walked in on the after party and that someone else brought up Charles. Porsia also says Angela should have been asleep in he confessional. Porscha admits she made the comment about Charles, but says she.
Speaker 2: Didn't know Dumbo would be listening.
Speaker 3: That's not really nice, I know, and I don't and I don't care because she's saying she has big years or whatever. But what you know, think about how Angela felt sitting in that room hearing people talk about her and her husband.
Speaker 2: Husband.
Speaker 3: That's like a shitty feeling right and her. But I'm still going back to you know what, Angela, you shouldn't have fucking said what you said at the table. Well, now, the flood usually have your back, but I'm not having your back here, all right.
Speaker 2: So now the flood gets are open.
Speaker 4: They're both all of them are talking about each other and messing around with baby daddies and making insults and talking about you know, being whores and ugly and all these things. And so now I just think it's gonna continue to get be really ugly.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be really ugly.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just looking forward to my phage for coming.
Speaker 2: Wellach's not gonna put up with it and put everybody in their place. Now, Porscha gives a sarcastic apology for having too much fun with her friends, and she's basically and.
Speaker 3: That to me is just I would be like, you know what I said it. I shouldn't have I was drinking. She shouldn't have said which see one thing about Porsche because she don't want to bring it up again. Porscha isn't saying why she said that, Corsia, you know what I mean, she's not. She's not apologizing because she probably shouldn't.
Speaker 4: She's like, listen, I was I was what she said. I was kicking with my friends.
Speaker 3: We were being with my friends fan pastic.
Speaker 4: We were drinking, We're making fun. I mean, let's admit it. We've all done it right.
Speaker 3: But but you know, now we get to are we at Shamia going to the profit room now?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah?
Speaker 3: And Angela, which is needed to be done. Okay, now, girls, you have to leave it there just made up. We're not going to bring this out there. Forward, We're moving forward. Booby's touched, hug, We're good. Now, comes in Samiyah, Angela, why are you mad at Shemiah? Like a little Sometimes I feel like when people are a little jealous of you, sometimes they hold you to a higher standard or or whatever. They want to make something out of nothing with you. I mean, Shemia has got some life she does.
Speaker 2: I just really like her a lot, a lot in I.
Speaker 4: Saw I actually saw a negative because I always asked like, would you guys think of the show, and like somebody said something negative. I'm like, how could you say something negative about her? I'm like, she's just so great as a housewife.
Speaker 3: She's so good, she's so natural, she's so good. But I don't understand, Like it's hard for me to see why Angela is mad at Shemiah.
Speaker 4: Well, she's Angela explained she was looking to Shami to check Porsichae for the comment about Charles because they are married. You know, a couple of these two girls on the show, they're married to their husband's been married for a long time, and it's like, come on, like, don't don't say that. Like if somebody said that about Heather Debro's husband, I'd be like, fuck off, don't say that. You know, they've been married, they've been together almost thirty years. Don't talk about someone else's husband, right.
Speaker 3: But Sami and Poorscha are best friends forever, like nine hundred years. She's not going to check her friend for saying something after her friend just got ripped at her birthday table.
Speaker 4: So you don't think that Samiya should have checked Porsha for a comment.
Speaker 2: You thought, like.
Speaker 3: After what Angela said to her okay table?
Speaker 2: No, I get that, No, okay, Fair's fair?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah? I mean if Angela was being nice to her, if Angela didn't invite her entra to me to her birthday and insist that she was there, if Angela didn't stay at the table out of nowhere, why did you take that girl's men? Then I would be like, why, you know, I think that's uncalled for.
Speaker 2: But that didn't happen. But so they agreed to disagree, So I don't know where this.
Speaker 3: Is just fine. I think it's fine they could disagree. They're both grown women, they're both sensible women.
Speaker 2: I feel like Angela is more mad at Shemia than Porsha.
Speaker 3: The Housewives. Not everything makes sense. Most things are double standard.
Speaker 2: So who's on Who's on Angela's side?
Speaker 3: Now, that's what I'm saying. I don't know where is this going. But I didn't get to tell you why I got mad.
Speaker 2: I'd not even share her husband's on her side.
Speaker 3: Angela had a bad week.
Speaker 2: She had a bad week.
Speaker 3: So when they were on the couch and Britt goes back at Angela goes your husband's baby, then you have Kelly go your husband's baby. Like she repeated it really loud, like a like a parrot. That fucking irked me. That irked me. I don't you know.
Speaker 2: And I love the word irked because my mom uses it all the time.
Speaker 3: I love that that irked me. I was like, really, why did what? What?
Speaker 2: Why did it irk?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Tell me why?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was her her being loud, repeating exactly what was just said.
Speaker 2: But I feel like she has a habit of doing that.
Speaker 3: It just got on my nerves. It's like, you know, I always say I love how she's a good friend to brit which I'm fucking dying to find out why.
Speaker 4: Britt and Kelly get on my nerves just a little bit, just a little bit. I'm not saying about housewives, just get on my nerve. I'm sure I get think people's nerves. I think, first of all, I think Britt's hat as hell.
Speaker 3: I think Kelly's a good friend to her, and she's a cute little thing. And they always they are able to hold up to the you know, the confessional looks and the standards, and you know, they're great. And I love how they are with their dogs, of course, you know I love that. Yeah, but you know that just pissed me off. I don't know I could get pissed off for no reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we have a few fan thoughts. Let's see this.
Speaker 4: People like the Nini flashback first time in three years. I pray to god she's back next year. Someone said the Pink Pop Box said, so good, Britt brought the Angelus stuff on herself. I've missed a good Bailey cue. So this is something that Cynthia is on for years, right, she's had the She even did it on the Ultimate Girls Trip.
Speaker 2: Remember when she said, who do you.
Speaker 4: Think is the Yeah, yeah, yeah, honestly, like that's like the worst question you can ask, who's the prettiest girl here?
Speaker 2: But they said Melissa sincerely.
Speaker 4: Me said, BRIT's trying way too hard, but Angela is a natural.
Speaker 2: And then there you have it. That's what we have. So we have what one more episode, two more episodes.
Speaker 3: And it's a first year housewife. I don't like to judge people on their first year. Well, it's hard to and I think I think Kelly's doing I think everyone's doing a great job. I agree with you. The cast is really good.
Speaker 4: It is really good, and I feel like you said, I don't judge on first it's hard because there's girls that come in that are total naturals and they get it right away.
Speaker 2: And then there's other girls that take if you.
Speaker 3: Were like yeah yeah, like like overact a little and things like that, and I have to I always have to give the benefit of the out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I get annoyed when somebody tries to make something bigger than what it is, or make it into something it's not. It's like, don't. I don't want to fight just to fight, like it has to make sense.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 2: It happens all the time, all the time. Thanks guys for tuning in to another episode of to Teasing a Pod, and thank you Delorus for another great episode.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it. Yeah, but I want next week to come. I know.
Speaker 2: I went veedra ring and yeah, okay, guys, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: By