Speaker 1: Welcome b.
Speaker 2: Imagency. Come episode twenty. My Moms celebrate.
Speaker 1: Let's celebrate, celebrate.
Speaker 3: We gotta studio.
Speaker 2: We're on the run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't been paying our bills, as most of you know. So we just ran. We ran away and I'm not going back.
Speaker 2: Found a nice little shack to do a podcasting. It's great because it's out of our house now because we just we set up a tent right outside because we don't want to sleep in this environment because there's definitely asbestos in the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also there's literally shit on the wall next to.
Speaker 2: You, Like there's human escrement, excrement everywhere. It's dangerous to be in here. But you know, we do it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We do what we do for you, and we deserve praise for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I also just realized I have to spit out my gum because I'm gonna be like the fuck that part is being in here. I'm like, I'm tempted to just throw shit around. I know it's gum, though, I'll spit it out the window like in La.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right. So it's also like there is something to be said about the fact that it is literally colder in here. Than it is in our house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's ridiculous. It feels actually nice in here, and we are in the middle of the fucking desert, which.
Speaker 1: I will say once that once that sun is on you, it's it's fucking discussed.
Speaker 2: It's really bad. But like I'm wearing a jacket inside and I feel like pretty good. As I said that, I had a heat flash and my body like immediately started sweating and I'm panicking.
Speaker 1: Now it feels way better. But also with the wind blowing in here, Like I'm genuinely paranoid that in like three years we're gonna find out we have like some lung disease and it's from like sitting in there.
Speaker 2: And we'll sue Emergency Intercom if we get lung cancer.
Speaker 1: We could sue our own company. Yeah, can you do that.
Speaker 2: I think you can. But like why I would do it for.
Speaker 1: The gag of it, for the charades of it, like just to like be going back and forth in testimony, like against myself.
Speaker 2: We wanted to bring a little bit of the fall vibe with us, So I hope you are enjoying that, because ye, we want it was a lot of work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we wanted to keep it in theme we're supposed to.
Speaker 1: We were planning on wearing the sweaters every episode, but genuinely, that thing.
Speaker 3: Is so warm.
Speaker 1: If we wore that, we would be miserable. Also, it is so deathly silent.
Speaker 2: I know it probably feels weird. It probably sound the podcast sounds better in here than it does in our house, like legitimately does it?
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, because it is. There's no one around. Yeah, there's genuinely no one but us and.
Speaker 3: Our friends around.
Speaker 2: Like when I tell you there's literally no one around, there's no one around. We are in the middle of fucking nowhere.
Speaker 1: Cut to cut to that shop of where we are right now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know. Just how's life been? How have you been?
Speaker 1: How have I been? Yeah, Babs, you know how I've been. I'm suffering in silence always always.
Speaker 2: You don't always suffer in silence. This is the first time I've seen you suffer in silence, and it is a breath of fresh air. It's pretty nice to like, not hear it every day. It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I used to suffer in silence when you first met me. Oh, I was suffering in silence. You would have never guessed that was.
Speaker 2: You were suffering in silence, but you did not do a good good job at hiding you're suffering.
Speaker 4: No, I was.
Speaker 1: I was very expressive that I was like depressed and sad, but no one knew. No one knew you.
Speaker 2: Just said it. I was very excited.
Speaker 1: No one knew the details of like anything. I used to be really good at hiding everything I went through. I was like, bitch, I don't fucking know you. I've I literally I was. You know when people make jokes where it's like you've known me for like five years, I'm your best friend, and I'm like and they're like, I don't fucking know you. That's genuinely how I was with y'all. Like, I was like, you know, just because I've known you for four years doesn't need you know like me, you need to know my business. I'm stroking out from how silent it is. It's like scary. I can hear myself to like a new like level of self realization when I'm here, and it makes me really uncomfortable. No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're definitely like really alone with your thoughts when you're alone. So I think that's why we all like migrate to the same room when we're in the house that we're staying in, because like if you're alone, like you're alone and it's really scary, honestly. Yeah, I don't know, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of nice. Like I've found that I do like running away out of la like being here. We came here in the summer.
Speaker 2: We haven't told them we're in Joshua Tree.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're in the middle of Joshua Tree. But like not like Palm Springs.
Speaker 3: Like, ah, I'm at.
Speaker 2: A hotel with my friends.
Speaker 4: There's a million people here.
Speaker 1: We're like at our kais can we say that where Kai's sister's airbn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 1: This is the Airbnb. It's really nice. She like shaped up the place.
Speaker 2: She liked, she tailored it out for us. It looks great.
Speaker 1: She she like builds out this room specifically so we can have a studio space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really incredible.
Speaker 1: But no, for where we are staying in Kai's sister's Airbnb, and it's like very isolated, like where it is. It's not like in the hustle and bustle of Joshua Tree.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 1: It's way nicer than last time, only because of how hot it was.
Speaker 3: Last night time, Like.
Speaker 2: I will say, this is like so overstimulating for me because I like I am not able to focus on like talking in the podcast because I keep just looking and seeing something that I've never seen before because it's so foreign and it's beautiful out here. I love it. In the car ride over here, I was like, there's like this like creative like energy, and then you shut me down immediately.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't shut you down.
Speaker 2: I I literally you were like, I don't feel that, but.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I was like, I can't say the same, which is not me shutting it down. That would be the second time I say my opinion that like alters with yours, and there's like the tension of like because I don't agree with you, But that's okay, it's okay if we don't agree. I think that's why we get along is because we have different ideas on a lot of things, and some things we have opposite ideas on. And for me, like, I don't know, places like big Sir like make me feel like good and like really like I don't know, Like I guess nothing really makes me. There's no place that necessarily makes me more creative. I would say, like in a city, I feel more creative because I like a lot of my specifically comedy creativity comes from literally being a pessimistic piece of shit and judging other people.
Speaker 2: So I have this theory that the reason why I feel more creatively charged out here is because there's not as many people, so there's not as much processing power being used from the simulation. So like when the simulation isn't active, I mean when the simulation when you're in a city, I feel suck dry because like there's a bunch of people awake, like they're all constantly awake.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I literally love that.
Speaker 2: The way you looked at me, I was like, I need to shut up now.
Speaker 1: Like no, I was literally like drifting off because I was thinking about that, and I was like, I literally feel like, oh no, I guess I kind of feel that because I would say my most creative time.
Speaker 2: Also, I was joking. I was joking Jesus like ie yourself. I also have a theory that when you're on an airplane, there's like three hundred people packed into this type place and the simulation doesn't have enough processing power, so it just knocks you out. Because when I'm on an airplane, I fall asleep immediately. I like, I don't even try to fall asleep, and I just like wake up halfway through, and I'm like, wait, what the fuck? Why was I asleep during the takeoff? And I feel like, uh, something flip switches or they bump gas into the plane or something. I don't know, because I.
Speaker 1: Sleep, have enough snacks or drink, so they make sure they like put like melotonein like a supplement into the free water they give you, and then they're just like, go to fucking sleep, bitch.
Speaker 2: And that's why I don't drink airplane water because they put fluoride in it.
Speaker 1: I don't drink airplane water because I don't want to fuck you drink out of that. Okay, airplane cups are the flimsiest cups in the way.
Speaker 2: They updated them. I had the same theory because you would like touch it and it would crumble you a million pieces. I tested that out because I was like, wait, these feel different, and now they like fold like you can like fold them and crush them. But they's still that fucking like one use plastic.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're like the like thinnest plastic ever. I feel like if I put a hot beverage in it, it would immediately melt it still all over my fucking lips. I always buy a bottle of water at the airport. I've never like taken the water they give me, but that's because on a plane you get so fucking dehydrated. And I'm already a very like dry person because of my like eggzma like being out here. My lips and my skin suffer like it is actually fucked up. I put on so much chapstick this morning, and immediately I feel like I have to put more on. But I refuse to touch my chapstick because if I touch my chapstick and touch my lips, I'll probably die from whatever.
Speaker 2: I was surprised you let Kai use your chapsticks this morning. I was like, damn, she's like really letting loose, like Kai put his finger in there.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about it, and I know Kai hadn't washed his hands. I know, damn well, he hadn't washed his hands for like hours.
Speaker 2: But now you have to throw that whole bottle away.
Speaker 1: It sometimes like its slips, like if you catch me when I'm doing something else, like it doesn't even cross my mind.
Speaker 3: You know what it is. When I'm in a.
Speaker 1: House, I feel cleaner, So I'm like, no, go ahead. I feel like in the house, I'll let anybody use my chapsticks and stuff. But once we are outside in public, do not fucking ask to use my chapstick in public because I have the ones you have to touch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was about to clarify that she has like the pots that you dig your fucking grubby little fingernails into because.
Speaker 1: I need a lot. I don't like that squirtshit because like the tubes. Also, they don't take they don't make the bliss text I like in tubes, which is annoying because I would prefer that for my public use chapstick. I don't like to have to like wash my hands before applying chopstick. It's a whole thing, like I use bliss text. I don't believe in Carmex. I don't believe in like the Chapsick brand. That shit is not that's not real, that's not real moisture in there.
Speaker 2: Carmex is literally like it dries your lips out on purpose. Yeah, Carmex is like evil and they dry your lips out on purpose and then you get addicted to it and you keep applying it and applying it and applying it, and yeah, like I just they do that to keep you buying it insane with water, water dehydrates you hydrate, because I had a sip of Josiah's water and it literally I felt like that picture a SpongeBob when he was like like I need water, Like my tongue like swelled up, like it was fucked up. If you like Dasani water over any other water, Like, I actually need you to tune out of the podcast immediately and just stop watching, because you are a danger to society. You're a dangerous person and you need to be locked away forever.
Speaker 1: And you you're lying you're getting your hydration from like sitting in a bath or something like You're not getting your hydration from that fucking water. I've never once drink Dasani or chosen to drink Disni and been like, oh, that was exactly what I needed.
Speaker 2: Like you down a whole bottle like so refreshing, Like.
Speaker 1: You down a bottle and your pisses like golden yellow.
Speaker 2: And also they literally filter it with batshit, Like I know they filter it with bat ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why did we get into a conversation last night about you don't like bats or was that Elsie said you didn't like bats.
Speaker 2: I like bats, but I don't like being close like wild bats, because then bitches swoop down and fucking bite you and give you rabies. I know that's like I don't believe in that. I know it's not true, but it is partially true.
Speaker 1: Same motherfucker who said he doesn't believe bears are fucking are dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you didn't like flying animals. No, they're too erratic. They're dangerous. They're scary as fuck. They're in the same class as birds.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: But the reason why I'm so traumatized by bats is because when I go camping in Utah, like we're up in the fucking mountains where the bats like reside and they're just spooky up there, or like even in the desert, they'd like follow me, The bats fucking follow me wherever I go.
Speaker 1: The killer, You're being gang stalked by bats.
Speaker 2: No, literally tell me why. When we walked in here, like the house like shook a little bit, and I was like looking under the floor and in the attic. I was like, there's someone in here, there's someone.
Speaker 1: In here it's shaking because it's not supposed to have any humans in it, and we're literally.
Speaker 2: Like gonna over. It would be hilarious, like viral.
Speaker 1: No, I would be so mad, like this is so fucked up. I am vain, Like I know this, I like, I am very vain. I'm stuck in my vanity. I want to be pretty. Like that's like one of my mang goals in life is to look good no matter what.
Speaker 2: I meaning pretty as a curse. Because you're hated by the ugly people and you're hated by men. You can eat slutshamed.
Speaker 1: Yes, my feminist king, I'm down.
Speaker 2: For the pretty girls. You're more than just a pretty girl. To me, what am I? You're a funny girl.
Speaker 1: You're a funny looking girl.
Speaker 2: You have a good personality.
Speaker 1: I'm very vain because if this house fell on me, the first thing that comes to mind is in my health. I'm like, I know my face would get fucked up, like I know, like I would get like my nose would like break from something or like.
Speaker 2: You you do have a big phobia of your nose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you know what it is. When I was really young, I watched Dante's nose break and it looked like the worst thing I've ever seen happen.
Speaker 2: I think we just need to break your nose someday.
Speaker 3: Like, bitch, I'll smack the fuck out of.
Speaker 2: You know, that's like your biggest thing is Like that was like the hypothetical in the beginning that like tested our friendship was. I was like, what if I just like broke your nose on accident, Like what would you do? And you'd be like I'd drop you immediately, Like I'd freak the funk out, Like I never.
Speaker 1: I don't even feel like I like have the prettiest like nose or side profile like I think from like but this is what do you?
Speaker 4: You have?
Speaker 2: Like the cutest nose I've literally ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: But you know what it is. It's like it's because of the Internet, it's very easy to look at other people's noses and just other people's face. It's like post internet experience of like seeing everybody and like seeing this like hierarchy of beauty and being like, oh, like I fit into some categories of this, but like little tiny things for me, I.
Speaker 2: Don't relate to that. I don't relate to that just because like I'm in I am the beauty standard.
Speaker 1: Like no, and I know that's hard, and but that's the thing is, like it's it's hard on my side, and it's it's way harder on you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like being pretty is hard because all the ugly people hate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like I could, why'd you look at the camera? You are you saying like people who watch people who watch this, they're pretty?
Speaker 2: No, if you watch emergency intercom, like you're a beautiful person. You're a deranged individual, but you're a beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are a threat to society.
Speaker 1: But from the outside, no one would know.
Speaker 2: I just keep looking at the walls and there's literally human shit on the walls. We're just in human ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. That's what. Yeah, that's why when I walked in here, I was like, I am going to suffer in like the next nine years when I find out that like I inhaled human feces and like it like internalized in my stomach and grew a new bacteria and I'm gonna like die from.
Speaker 2: It COVID three three. When are they gonna drop E Coli too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not even oh I guess that would be. I was like, why are you saying COVID three, But it's because we have Delta Delta Delta sleigh. I forgot what I was fucking saying. But oh yeah, I just have a fear of breaking my nose because like I do like my nose and I don't think like I would like it if it was broken, because I would be like I look different. I think that's the main thing. Is I feel like any like not to.
Speaker 2: Say people I think scars are sexy, No, but.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of like if I feel like changing your nose yet, Like your nose is a centerfold of your face, and I feel like when you change that, it changes the whole like look of your face. Yeah, I think that's what it is. Is like I do like my face, and I feel like if I broke my nose and like had to get it fixed, it would look different and I would really notice that and it would freak me out because I'd be like, oh my god, like I have a.
Speaker 2: Difference that has to be like the worst feeling in the world is like getting botched plastic surgery, Like you go in, You'll be like I'm gonna come out looking sexy, and then you come out and like you're literally a fucking monster, and then you get more plastic surgery to fix it.
Speaker 1: Monster.
Speaker 2: I don't mean, I don't mean yeah, but like literally that's gotta be terrifying because like you can't go back, like I wish I had my old nose. I feel this is gonna say that's not a worry for me, Like I gotta keep reiterating that's not a worry for me.
Speaker 3: I also want to like reiterate.
Speaker 1: I don't want it to seem like I think like a certain kind of nose is pretty. I think my main thing is like your nose changes your face so much. And I personally this is a very corny take, but I think the nose jobs are overrated. I think, like I think the idea of getting your nose job like.
Speaker 2: That where you is that like a hand job with your nose?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does that work?
Speaker 1: So Dojika has explained it before you. Basically I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do that. But yeah, it's gonna sound corny, but I think everyone like usually looks like your face looks like that because like that's how you look, and that's like what's pretty about you, which is so I feel like it's so corny to be like your nose is like, but I hate like how online has made everyone feel like they have to change something about their face.
Speaker 2: Because they literally all look the same. They all look the same. It's terrifying when you like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which again also like, let let's I don't want to enter the discourse of people being like, don't do it, like do what makes you happy, but don't feel the pressure from online, because it's like I have fallen.
Speaker 3: I when I moved to LA, I was like, I'm gonna get lip fillers.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's fully a thing people are like, I don't think like it's like everyone who moves to LA is like I'm going to do this, this and that. But it is very tempting. It's like a it's the people who like story. Yeah, Like it's like very tempting not to like not to again, this is this.
Speaker 2: You don't have to You don't have to keep clarifying yourself. I think people know where you stand, like you're beautiful. If you want to alter your body, go fucking ahead, Like who am I to fucking judge?
Speaker 1: Don't be sixteen and feel the pressure too, because you're clearly sixteen, you haven't even grown into yourself.
Speaker 2: But the nose is the window to the soul.
Speaker 1: Did you make that up or did you see that somewhere? I made that up and that's definitely something someone said.
Speaker 2: No, the eyes are the window to the soul, is what people say.
Speaker 1: Then those personality is the window to your soul, because how are your I think your body, I like, yeah, when I explored your body, I opened the door to your whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know, just I didn't really get to go into like why I'm afraid of bats? Should I just dive into that or no?
Speaker 1: But you saw that episode of the Office where Meredith gets bit by a bat and.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that episode at all. Actually, the reason why I'm scared of bats is because when I was like twelve years old, maybe on YouTube, I just like went down like like I was a fucking freakazoid when I was like twelve, Like I.
Speaker 1: Was like, sure, now, don't don't don't like put it an age to it?
Speaker 2: Used to? Yeah, I was about to say, like I used to look up like medical stories, like my favorite show on TV was like The Er show on the whatever, the Discovery channel, Like I tuned into that once a week every or every time it was oh wait.
Speaker 1: You said, that is it when like people were like attacked by animals and then it would like show the three D render of their body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like animal attacks or like people who ate like thirty six crayons or like drank a jar of chopp water. Like yeah, like just like presenting to the er with like unknown symptoms and like the doctors figured out. Well, one of those episodes I found on YouTube and I watched it literally eight hundred times. Sorry I have to point this out, but that literally looks like an owl. Like the silhouette of that looks like an owl. But one of the episodes was this kid who got bit by a bat with rabies, and you watched him like go from just like being a normal kid and then the very next day literally being hydrophobic, like being homophobic. Sorry, no, being hydrophied.
Speaker 1: Way, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Being hydrophobic?
Speaker 3: No homophobic?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that? Like why would that be?
Speaker 2: Like do you know what that means?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's when you like you're like you're like into gay people and stuff.
Speaker 2: But it means alophobic. It means no, it means the opposite clip that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: But genuinely, you would watch this kid like and then he like got like rigamortius and like got all stiff and like he was like thrashing around and he just became like literally a zombie. And I thought rabies. I mean even like technically rabies is like a zombie virus because you become like actually afraid of fucking water. See, I just like am going off, yeah yeah, literally, I'm like reigniting this fear of bats. But like bats are cute, Like I've seen pictures of bats like eating bananas and shit, and those are the cutest fucking things I've ever seen in my entire fucking life. But like when they're wild and you don't know if they have rabies or not and they swoop down.
Speaker 1: I feel like rabies is like quick saying like you were told like every animal had rabies as a.
Speaker 2: Kid, and like, yeah, don't touch that fucking armadillo has rabies, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Like you're not running into it like that.
Speaker 2: So I think that, Well, I have been in a lot of quicksand so that like nips that in the button. So I'm just saying like rabies is around and out there, and don't be not afraid of it.
Speaker 1: You're fear mongering with Raby. Sorry. Now, well, when I was, I was.
Speaker 2: Not laughing a lot. I feel like he's not into.
Speaker 1: He's not interested. Well, you know, there's been the tension since yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just like Okay. There was two cars on the way to Joshua Tree and I could just I could just feel this tension, like they didn't fuck with us. It wasn't like it was there was nothing said. I could just feel them talking shit about me. So I gave them a call and I was like, there's tension between us, and Kai literally cussed me out, called me a bunch of mean things that I don't even feel comfortable repeating, and then hung up the phone.
Speaker 1: No, and even worse is like they didn't say bye to us when we all left, I know, didn't say bye, be safe, love you see you there.
Speaker 2: I hold say, there's just like this weird, awkward tension that I can't really put it.
Speaker 3: And then in Vonn's he disappeared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, don't get meat disappearing.
Speaker 1: Act of car.
Speaker 2: Don't get me started.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: You guys are only hearing one size.
Speaker 2: We can't hear you.
Speaker 1: There's you can't be you won't be heard here.
Speaker 2: I put a bunch of food. I put a bunch of food into the cart, and I got like a pack of Red Bulls, some PEPSI.
Speaker 1: Your usual, nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What else did I get?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 2: I got a bag of Cheetos. So I got and that was going to hold me over for the next That was gonna hold me over for the next three days. I was going to eat that and that only, and then I was gonna get in the car and drive to McDonald's that night and eat dinner at McDonald's. But Kai got a bunch of foods, some some white claws for the squad to share whatever, and Ya was like, oh, I'm going to pay for this half take the cart, pay for this, And I was like, I didn't get any of them, yeah, yeah, yeah, And he didn't mean for me to pay for it. She was like, take the cart, and Kai magically somehow disappeared right when it was time to pay, and I ended up paying for all of that bullshit. Mind you, I have been eating it. I have been eating it, and Kai did pay me back for it. And I just want to set the record straight that Kai is a good person.
Speaker 3: And no, but he's evil because he did disappear.
Speaker 2: He disappeared. And there.
Speaker 3: You're not being hard here.
Speaker 1: I can't like, this is not a space.
Speaker 2: I brought it back. Yeah, but I brought it back. I brought it back. And Kai is a good person and he paid me back and we split it. We split it down and then we'll split each other open. Last night because we did share a bed. We did share a bed. It was nice, it was warm. And that's all.
Speaker 1: That's all I need to that's all they need to be said to the public. Oh wait, so my bad story when I was literally like six or seven and I was in Honduras once. So in Honduras, there's not like I don't know if they like redid the fucking pipes or whatever, but there there's not.
Speaker 2: I'm working on your pipes, my rowback.
Speaker 1: Do not put that on the floor and then put it next to your face.
Speaker 2: I gotta stand up.
Speaker 1: Why are you like losing circulation?
Speaker 2: No, I just feel like it. If I'm like back here, it adds like a little something.
Speaker 1: I well, then I'm gonna stand up because I want my outfit to be shown kai so annoyed. He's like, can y'all like stay on topic? I saw on TikTok someone tagged me in a TikTok where it was like, I can't stand like podcasters who were just like useless spans, can't stay on topic?
Speaker 3: Bitch, fuck you pay for my adderall.
Speaker 1: Not fucking to the person who made that, but like to the person who tagged me in it, even though it was a follow of ours. I mean, I just want to fight all of y'all.
Speaker 2: Like I know it would be fun to just like wrestle and tussle. We should do yes, I was about to say, we should fight our fans. We should fight our followers and the viewers. If you want to get in the ring with the strongest, you know, I'm scared. I'm scared of them, one of them.
Speaker 1: Like there's enough of y'all that a handful of you could beat the.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing. You have to be a fighter to be listening to like us, Like, yeah, you're full of rage.
Speaker 1: You're not a happy person, like you are not a happy.
Speaker 2: You break that you bust that shit open when it like you would you bust it open? No, you like like you're like me, I feel like when like you're super fucking angry, Um, you just can't control it, Like it comes out like like if I've never really been in a fighting situation, but like if I am, like I genuinely don't know if I could stop myself from killing that person with my bare hands, with my bare hands.
Speaker 1: You're like no, because if I got to a fucking fighting situation, like Okay, so my bat story. When I was in Honduras, we didn't have like my grandma doesn't have like hot water, Like we don't have a heater, Like don't you're come on, put the other leg down there? You would sink.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's enough of that, keep going with the bad story. There's holes in the ground. I was gonna be halfway on the ground and.
Speaker 1: Anyway, know, we have to sit down because we're like having too much fun standing and like explore.
Speaker 2: Playing with the ship stained walls.
Speaker 3: Let me get closer to your bab.
Speaker 2: What are we going to do when we get close?
Speaker 1: So I bitch someone we drew that picture of us sharing a fry and sexual.
Speaker 2: I mean it was someone common is not y'all straight baiting And I am straight as fuck yeah, same. I only like guys.
Speaker 1: Girls are nasty and they stink mm hmm. And I hate boobs.
Speaker 2: Boobs are disgusting. You're so nasty, Like I hate bulges.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have that, don't. Why are you having your cleavage out in my face? It's making me so mad?
Speaker 2: Why are you sexualizing cleavage?
Speaker 1: I need saying, I'm not saying. I'm very fucking straight, and I when I see cleavage, I'm just like, have some respect. Put those things away and not in my face, and get them away from me.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. Oh wait, anyways, I don't agree with that, But have them boobies out, girl. Free the nipple. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The nipple is going to be free in our lifetime.
Speaker 1: Anyways. So back to my bats.
Speaker 2: Free the penis no imagine it's just all walking around naked. I think that the world would be a better place. There's nothing inherently sexual about a naked body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I actually do agree with that, because I am someone who I genuinely can't find someone attract.
Speaker 2: Dude for some reason. I literally am so afraid of being naked in front of people said, I'm so afraid of being naked in front of people. I literally just started like I got so lost in my thoughts and I was like, I was like therapizing myself. I was like, why am I so afraid of, like being naked in front of other people? I am so upset because I'm.
Speaker 1: Afraid of being naked. I have very bad body dysmorphia, but I do not give a fuck to be naked in front of people. Like I will change in front of people.
Speaker 2: I think that's something we have to do one day, is just getting naked in front of each other. I really don't show each other our bodies.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've seen most of my body.
Speaker 2: I have seen most ofuro bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't care like I'm.
Speaker 2: Like that, have you seen most of my body for the most Yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, I think we've seen all of each other's body except like our literal private area, our gen But back to my fucking batstory. Like when I was like eight in there.
Speaker 2: Was no there's a girl that went to my school and her name was Jena Tolls.
Speaker 1: Actually no, b big, Like fuck that person who said we can't stay on topic, and we've like bounced around.
Speaker 2: We also have like.
Speaker 1: I have a bunch of topics to go to.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're getting a two hour episodes. So I can feel my throat closing.
Speaker 1: Sorry you didn't hear me coughing? Okay, minutes ago, Like I don't know where that came from. I like swallowed something and started like it's not good. Also, my legs are so sweaty. Why the fuck are you looking down? I have a skirt on, and I literally was like, my legs are sweating, and I was moving my legs around and Kai was looking.
Speaker 2: You're blaming on me, Kai, Are you embarrassed?
Speaker 1: He's so embarrassed. What were you even looking down there for? What are you looking for?
Speaker 6: You said, your legs.
Speaker 2: It's human nature. See, That's what I've been doing a lot recently. Is like being evil is like playing both sides in like people's little like arguments like I'll yeah, I'll just play both sides.
Speaker 3: You'll hop around like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're like, why are you opening your legs? Actually? You know what you did say legs? So he was looking down at your legs and you just fucking cunt.
Speaker 1: That's what you are. You're showing your true fucking colors to the public, and you don't want to be doing that because they're gonna turn against you.
Speaker 2: I just got called a cunt.
Speaker 1: No back, Okay, you know what it is. I've been saying. I say cunt so like wildly the other day.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a naughty word for me.
Speaker 1: Playfully, I playfully said it to like Oryan, and it felt very wrong, and I like immediately was like, I was like, I didn't say anything out loud because I don't think she took it any kind of way, but deep deep down, I was like, that felt wrong. Even though I say it all the time, I love saying cun.
Speaker 2: The sea word and the P word, I feel like are off limits for me.
Speaker 1: Pussy. Pussy is just funny. Saying pussy is always funny.
Speaker 2: Pussy.
Speaker 1: Oh, chill, chill the fuck out, like you see your you're scaring Ki, Like, okay, back to my fucking bat story. There's no running water. There's no hot running water in Hunduras. So every time I had to take a fucking bath or a shower, you know, you do the old like bucket cup shit, you like, they fill a pot up, they heat up the water, they put it in a in a bucket with other cold water, so it's like warm and you just like bathe. Yeah, you bathe yourself with that like whatever, not a big deal. So I was in the bathroom one day, like just like naked, standing there waiting for my like well to finish boiling the water for me. And I was standing in the bath and just hanging hot water. I was standing in the bath waiting, but then I hear like a sound and I look up and there's literally just meat naked and a bat in the bathroom, like like hitting flying around and I start screaming, and then my grandma fucking fly them blood does fly? Ever anyway, my grandma came in with a fucking broom and macked the ship out of it and it flew out of the house.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: And that's the only time I've been that close to a boat. And then other times I just see them flying and I'm like, damn, that is so pretty. I love bats. I love bats and stars. Those are my two like graphic design things. And I'm like, what like.
Speaker 2: Those boots, those rain boots are like the best thing to ever happen to you? Are those undercover?
Speaker 1: My cream?
Speaker 2: Your cream dream?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, that is a cream dream.
Speaker 1: There's wet dreams in the.
Speaker 2: Cream dreams and a wet dream. Uh.
Speaker 1: We can't be the first one to say that.
Speaker 2: No, coin that emergency emergency intercom cream dream, wet dream, cream Dream, Cream Team Team Cream? Are you on the cream team? Are you squirt Squad? Cream Teamer? Squirt Squad?
Speaker 1: Did squirt? Damn girl?
Speaker 2: You got it? You got it? Should we talk about what I wanted to talk about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I couldn't think of anything because I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? But I'll let you go.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna do this one. This one's gonna catch you off guarden. Okay. So the more life I live, the more I realize how much food tastes like. Come, there's a lot of food out there that tastes okay.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Because I'm as a straight man, how do you know what com tastes like?
Speaker 2: Avocados? Avocados tastes like com Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, raw cookie dough tast no way fucking doesn't like it doesn't to me. That should taste good. Come on, guys.
Speaker 2: Per Simmons tastes like I've never had. I had one for the first time two weeks ago, and I ate it and I literally like gagged. It was actually like eating semen mushrooms.
Speaker 1: I love mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Mushrooms are fallus shaped, they look like wieners, and they taste like wieners.
Speaker 1: Mushrooms are some of the best vegetables.
Speaker 2: So this one's a rich coconut milk. There's sometimes it's so sweet though not coconut milk, sorry, coconut water. There's sometimes oh.
Speaker 1: Coconut water. Coconut water, I fully agree with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coconut water like cumy coummy as fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like it's like, damn, girl, what the fuck have you been eating? Like, come.
Speaker 2: Some breads. There's like bread out there that.
Speaker 1: You think everything tastes. I think you like really like want to taste come. So when you're eating it, you're really like you're going into your psyching. You're like, yes, all of you with tomatoes.
Speaker 2: Tomatoes that's the fucking main one. Tomato.
Speaker 1: Tomatoes are very yes, tomato like tomatoes with some salt and burn eggs and avocado. Like that's fantastic.
Speaker 2: You see, the first time I've eaten a tomato and was like whoa like this tastes really fucking good. Was that sandwich the from Go Get Home? The Halluomi, Yeah, Halluomi and heirloom tomato sandwich. That shit fucking ate my ass out and turned me out. And then paper towels taste like com.
Speaker 1: The brown ones. Yeah, dude, I love the brown so I have it. The other day, like I had like a very childlike thing like I used to eat. I was the kid who was eating brown paper in school, and like I was, I forgot where I was, but I wiped my hands and after I eat, Like if you've been watching this podcast, you know for now, like you know that one of my things is after I eat, I have to wash my hands. Like it freaks me out. I don't want like the food on my hand and then that touch it and I'll spread it like it's too much. It's like everyone should do that. Everyone should wash their hands after they eat. It's like gross. But I have to wash my hands after I eat, and I have to wipe my mouth, like.
Speaker 2: If I have after I eat every time, I have to.
Speaker 1: Wipe my mouth too. So the other day I forgot where I was, but they had brown paper towels and I washed my hands and then wipe my mouth with the paper towel and like I like smelled it and like the like taste one on my lips. And I was like, and I was. I didn't take a bite, but I was very tempted to. But I was like, I am a grown ass, like three year old, and I should see it. Come bathroom, about to eat brown paper towels, but they taste it.
Speaker 2: We need to talk about the paper eater to emergency intercom watcher.
Speaker 1: I know, okay, yeah, I know, the bitch is watching this eight paper. You know it tastes good.
Speaker 2: The best paper to eat were the TOTSI roll the tootsy pops sticks. Peel it off.
Speaker 1: Oh those ship just like popschool sticks in general, like a mac on those. It's the density of the paper that makes it so good, and you could like peel it.
Speaker 2: Then you'd then you'd get freaky with it, like this is a this is a left field. But you'd like tissue paper with like dyes and bleach in it. It had like this bleach chase.
Speaker 1: I come, yeah for sure, okay, but yeah, paper towels.
Speaker 2: I drink bleach.
Speaker 1: But I would I would eat some paper towel right now, like eating brown paper towel and here sounds like a fucking vibe all right.
Speaker 2: On the Patreon. On the Patreon, you can watch me and you do a paper eating muckbang a paper as Mr paperr. Wait, that's actually kind of a good idea.
Speaker 1: Ranking the best paper towels.
Speaker 2: That is the most viral video you can make.
Speaker 1: I am the one way I am killing this earth is with my consumption of paper towels. I use paper towels for everything. I run through that shit so quick.
Speaker 2: Josh buying eight hundred on accident.
Speaker 1: Which was the best thing to ever happen. Yeah, because I use them like eighty times a day. And someone's gonna be like, just use reusable towels. But that freaks me out because you're just spreading.
Speaker 2: Germs and like you're maybe gonna have reusable diapers, do you think? Fuck? No, sorry, I think mine might maybe.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I thought about it because at first I was like, ill, it just sounds inconvenient. I think I will be a mix of both, Like for when I take my baby out in public, it won't be using a reusable one just because like I don't want to have to carry like a fucking loaded.
Speaker 2: Shit bag when I loaded diaper.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that, Like for outdoor use, it just makes more sense to do like the one use ones. But I'm literally wearing period panties right now, Like period panties are the best thing that ever happened, Like we usable. I'm actually like, on my last day, I almost remember.
Speaker 2: You have like this phaero amount that you released when.
Speaker 1: You remember last night in the tub. But I was like, I actually just started my period today and it's a really heavy flow.
Speaker 4: Oh dude.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was curious why the I think it was just I was like, I wonder why the waters. I was wondering why the water was red, and Kay was.
Speaker 1: Saying the water tasted good, So it was actually my my period.
Speaker 2: What was I saying?
Speaker 1: We were talking about baby in reusable diapers, but yeah, reusable diapers, I would use it.
Speaker 2: I was like, for the first time in my life, I saw a baby getting changed and I was like, wait, why am I not fucking disgusted by this right now? And That's how I know that I'm getting older, is that, Like I literally have baby fever right now. It's like fucked up. Like I want a baby so bad, like so bad, that's crazy. I want one so bad, like not like obviously not right now, like I want to like you do, like like you.
Speaker 1: Can see yourself in the fu yeah.
Speaker 2: Like like I almost can see a few. I can't see a future without one.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy, I am. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like you're teetering.
Speaker 1: I'm teetering. I've had a good experience in relationship where I'm like, you know what, maybe like a baby here wouldn't be the worst thing ever, not not saying that I am in any position to have a fucking baby, Yeah, fucking right.
Speaker 2: But I'm also like, do they do I really want to give like a baby this brain chemistry?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, that sounds evil. And I know I like would be like an overbearing parent who my kid would like resent me for how much like I was like paranoid about like keeping them safe when really what I was doing was like isolating them like out of my own fear of like fucking up as a parent, and I would like really fuck them up. Oh, but that's besides the point.
Speaker 2: I let my kid raise themselves if they want to be eight years old and tri heroin. Go ahead, I don't care.
Speaker 1: But I changed diapers a lot as a kid from having like really little siblings, so like changing a diaper has never seemed like a big deal to me, Like yeah, I was literally fifteen, like making a mind and then putting my phone down and going and like changing. No, you're about to say something about me, Yeah, eating you don't eat poop? Like you don't, like I know you and you don't you don't know me. Kai is very shocked by that. Does do not seem like is this annoying or like can you hear this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I like you, I actually a yes or no question, which you could have used your to like not to.
Speaker 2: This is a good segue into the next topic that I wanted to talk about, and that's weird human shit that everyone does that no one really talks about it, and that's very cute. And I feel like babies are that, like like why are we fucking born like dumbest shit? I don't know, I think it's cute.
Speaker 1: I will no babies freed me the fuck out, because like it's literally just like a big person like tiny and when I see baby clothes, it is the funniest shit ever. Like, we saw baby socks the other day and I was literally cracking up because why the fuck are like you like.
Speaker 2: A baby pilot hat that we saw. That's what gave me baby fever. I was like, oh my god, I want to put this on my baby.
Speaker 1: Now, you could find a baby to put that on. You have siblings with babies, just go like you know what it is. It's fun when.
Speaker 3: Other people have babies that you can like.
Speaker 1: You could be like, oh my god, this thing is so cute and then like it starts crying and you can like walk away from it.
Speaker 2: Because it's literally to get out of my fucking face. But Bayla, it has the cutest cry I've ever fucking heard of my life. Like I looked at that like she was crying her little heart out and it was really cute, and I laughed. I was laughing at her because it was so cute. I was like, And that's another thing that's like giving me baby fever is like hanging around my nieces and nephews so much. I'm like, wait, babies are kind of cute, like, and watching them get older is really cute as well. The house is about to fall over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know every time the wind blows it like creeks.
Speaker 3: No, babies are really fucking it. I will say.
Speaker 1: I like had the like experience of my siblings are like half my age. So when I was like, oh, you were like fifteen, Like my youngest sibling was literally like four years old. That's not half my age. That's way younger. Like I'm twenty two and Leo just turned eleven. So yeah, no, Leo's half my age. So when I was like fifteen, how old was he? No, but he was tiny when I was like forty. No, I'm thinking of being thirteen.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm fucking it up.
Speaker 1: My sibling, Like one of my youngest siblings, when I first like started handling them and was cognitive to handle them, I remember them just being four and like not knowing how to speak yet, Like that's how young I like remember seeing my siblings, yeah, and like being.
Speaker 3: Cognitive with them.
Speaker 1: So I was like, this is so weird, Like you literally can't speak and being around kids when they learn to speak, that is the peak. It's so funny experience of being around a human and that is one of the most interesting things to me about having a kid is yeah, they just like learned that they can like lie and like stay bad.
Speaker 2: That's that's one of the things I have on this list of like human ship that everyone does is lying. Like why do we lie?
Speaker 1: It's like because because as a society, we're built to like be reinforced by shame, and then we lie to avoid shame. But that shame of like festers into guilt and then anger and then we continue.
Speaker 2: That's another thing I have written down is we all just get mad at each other. Everyone.
Speaker 3: I get so mad.
Speaker 2: I like, it's funny those really irritable.
Speaker 1: Moods where like I think I was mad the other day and you were racking up at it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember, Oh I had I.
Speaker 1: Literally had to shit, Like I had to shit so fucking bad, and I was so pissed in the car, and just I thought it was funny to like talk to me, and I was literally like this is such gross, like TMI, but it's not that gross.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I started my period.
Speaker 1: It was really heavy and we just had breakfast and it did not sit right in my stomach, so I like my fucking hole was both of my holes were about to gush over and I was literally in the most like uncomfortable human say ever, and Jozie thought it was funny to like joke about it, and I was.
Speaker 2: So mad, and I was laughing my ass off at ya and I was and she was like, guys, I'm being serious right now, like I need a bathroom first when we get home. And I was like, no, like I called it like, and I was like, you.
Speaker 1: Think that's fucking funny, but it's not. Like it's literally not a funny thing to say to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like people just getting mad at each other, Like that's just like weird human shit that we all do. Like I think that's like kind of endearing. It's just like really human.
Speaker 1: Being really angry is so embarrassing. Like after I'm really angry, I'm like, no, not with y'all anymore. But like yesterday, I was embarrassed of how angry I got, how quick it like I all festers up and then I like to everything is too much, and I'm like, everyone leave me alone, and like you need to disappear.
Speaker 2: Right now, Like I literally take that cue and I literally just disappear. I like walk out of the room.
Speaker 1: You're really good at like reading that cue, but most people aren't. But that's why you're that's why.
Speaker 2: That's why we're best. Yeah, when I get angry, the masculine urge to just like leave and not talk about it ever and just like put it really deep down and just like never ever speak about it ever. And that's like me, I had the masculine Now I can't say that.
Speaker 1: I'm so curious. I think you already said it.
Speaker 2: I said it earlier.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I get really irritable, Like I think yesterday what it was is like I like, I'll just.
Speaker 2: Say hours, I had the masculine urge to cuddle Kay last night, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: That is that is a masculine urge, but it's there's also a different word for that.
Speaker 2: Urge straight. Yeah, I'm straight. I think another cue, the masculine.
Speaker 1: Urge to accept your sexuality.
Speaker 2: That's what that is straight passing straight. We all just get sick and like pass it around to each other. That's cute, it's gross cut.
Speaker 1: But last year that wasn't cute.
Speaker 2: That is a little tone death. But I'm allowed to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your life has been.
Speaker 2: A it's been a movie. Yeah, lookie, it has been a movie. Like I'm on I'm on plane jet setting going.
Speaker 1: But you're not like bear plates to go carry a casket.
Speaker 2: That's like coming home, getting in the car to Joshua Tree like is a movie.
Speaker 1: My life is also a movie because I don't really do much. I hang out with my friends, and then when when night comes, I get so overbearingly sad that I have to stay on my phone.
Speaker 2: If you ever get sad, just come into my room and like hold each other and be said to get no.
Speaker 1: That would make me not happy.
Speaker 2: It's not weird for me to want someone to literally just lay on top of me right like. I literally just as I'm not like zero sexual innerge, I just want to be like compressed.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that's sexual at all. I feel like we like do a good job of giving each other physical affection. It's literally like not sexually charged at all. Is so platonic. Yeah, I think from the outside it could be seen as like, girl, what the fuck are y'all doing?
Speaker 2: But literally it's on some like it's just human shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like every I feel like everyone needs physical affection. If we normalize giving physical affection to your friends in like a non sexual context, a lot of people would be happier because I think humans do need that kind of physical like everyone. Some people don't like that, but I think a lot of people do like crave that, and then they go out and seek it in romantic settings when they're not ready or wanting romantic settings, and then like it just spirals into a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 2: But like that's like if we all just held each other more, like if we just literally held each other, life would be.
Speaker 1: If more people just to this podcast and listen to how we are solving the world's problems. Every single episode we are saying things that if people just listen.
Speaker 2: To us, send the men to war and hold each other.
Speaker 1: Send the yes, send men to war, and let women have fun and hold each other and play with babies and go get cough.
Speaker 2: You know, this is something that I've been like, the idea has been in my brain. I've been tinkering with it a lot. I think women should be in power, you know you are.
Speaker 1: I think women should be president of this world right now.
Speaker 2: I think they should all be presidents. No, I think a genuinely though, Like me and my mom had this conversation.
Speaker 1: Actually yes, but also I think what should happen is the period.
Speaker 2: It's actually never mind.
Speaker 1: The men should leave us the fuck alone and not expect anything from us, because I think men expect too much of women and they need to disappear and leave women alone and then we can be governmenting each other.
Speaker 2: Segregate the sexes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I think. I think the sexes should be separate, and I think men should leave us alone and men should only.
Speaker 2: Have That would be really bad for me as a straight man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be awful.
Speaker 1: It would be awful for me too, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: I love men mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: I literally do love men, though, but like when I get to know them and like I have like a good relationship with them, and otherwise, dude, it is actually like it is belligerent, how angry random men make me. I find them so fucking disgusting, And I don't think they need to be existing unless I have a personal connection with them. Like if I don't have a personal connection or interested in you as a man, you shouldn't exist. Like the other day, I was standing outside of the car with like two of my girlfriends and a man just looked at us and smile, and the way it like the anger rose from my feet and shot through my head. I felt like a cartoon, like there was he coming through my head and I just was like, I know, don't fucking look at us, like I'm like getting angry girls, like why the fuck are you looking at me and smiling.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way about women.
Speaker 1: Because I'm not in your fucking presence. You're intruding my life right now.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way about women.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you wish a woman would look at you.
Speaker 2: Look at you, and look at me.
Speaker 5: Rennie's got it. Bennie's got it. The horse over there, he's got it. The odd vox got it. But you don't get it, and he won't ever got it. Got it, got it, get it.
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up.
Speaker 2: Come, I'm going to finish this. Listen and let's do it.
Speaker 3: M was that too, like the toxic of like like to like.
Speaker 1: I literally just made myself angry thinking, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I think it's awesome to we just show all emotions. Next episode, I'll be crying.
Speaker 1: Um. I never talked for the Internet. I cry so much on the Internet. Everyone knows I'm a baby.
Speaker 2: Everyone's been bit by a mosquito and no one's really thought about it. But like they suck our blood, they take our life.
Speaker 1: For Hopefully they would suck something else.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, no, it fell in the hole.
Speaker 1: No, you're so annoying because I believe you because I couldn't see it.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking nasty. That's something that's really cute to me is mosquito sucking. That's cute.
Speaker 1: I think that's awful because I grew up in Florida, and I know how.
Speaker 3: Dude, in Miami, you cannot be near.
Speaker 2: A bush wanting to kill cute things.
Speaker 1: Oh like a passionate way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like when I see like a cute animal. I mean, everyone, this is not a hot take, and this is not something I came up with, but like literally wanting to squeeze it till it like bursts and its gut spill out.
Speaker 1: I literally see y'all. Sometimes I don't want to punch the fuck out of your track because.
Speaker 2: I'm so cute. No, because I like have Like, can you compliment me more?
Speaker 1: I compliment you all the time, bitch. I think maybe I don't you do. Yeah, I feel like I'm very complimentive of my friends. I'm always like, you look really good, Like I like that, I like this. I want to have sex with you, like, why don't you like a sex compliment? That is, that is a compliment, like if I tell you I want to like fuck you, Like, why aren't you just like taking that in stride?
Speaker 2: Like it does put a little pep in my step?
Speaker 1: But shut the funk up there, Oh yeah, being like you can't literally like hang out around like bushes in Miami because you literally get attacked by mosquitoes because they're like holding moisture. There was a fucking fly on me. They're like holding moisture. Oh my god, the fucking fly is like on me.
Speaker 2: You stink, bitch, you actually stink like shit. Oh no, we haven't been recording.
Speaker 4: You're way okay.
Speaker 2: No, No, I have too much. Sorry, I could keep going. Do you not want me to hear?
Speaker 1: No? Go go go ahead.
Speaker 2: Like when an airplane lands, I was just like observing the people around me, and it's really cute when the like you're you reunit with your family and friends, like they get out of the car, and it's cute.
Speaker 1: When people clap on airplanes because I.
Speaker 2: Find it absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 1: That's the equivalent of like if I put my car.
Speaker 2: So I was going to say that was that's actually like the most offensive thing you've ever said to me, both of you. I'm not kidding that you think I would think that was cute. People clapping on airplanes actually is repulsive. Okay. The last one is just like humans driving around like cars.
Speaker 1: Dude, that is so funny when they're going hella fast in your.
Speaker 2: You're just sitting. I literally have that written down. We also just sit going sixty miles per hour and like we were never ever, ever in a million years, meant to go that fast. But humans we adapt and overcome. Okay, okay, that's it. That's it. And then I also have gang stocking. I'm being gang stocked.
Speaker 1: You're not you hear my stomach? Okay, go okay, okay.
Speaker 3: These are Patreon questions.
Speaker 1: Questions from the Patreon Jojo.
Speaker 6: Asks who has bigger balls?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: Next question, I then asks who are some of your ya does have bigger balls? Thanks Jojo for the question.
Speaker 6: Who are some of your fashion inspirations?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: Myself and I I'm my own fashion inspiration, can't you tell? Instagram explorer page?
Speaker 3: Mine are like a lot of my friends.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Josh, yeah, jacked his style.
Speaker 1: Alisa like o'rian nat like a lot of my friends. My friend Grace Doe dirty dude, she I love her style, like a lot of my friends inspire my style on a day to day basis, and then like on a deeper level, not necessarily specific people, but specific brands or like she from certain brands I would like look at and like certain photographers who shoot those brands. Like it's usually like I'll find like a campaign or like a collection and that will.
Speaker 3: Like inspire me.
Speaker 1: Like for a long time, I was like super into like Undercover, like two thousand and two, two thousand and one, and that was like so inspiring to me, and I was like really like stuck in that collection and like finding things from that collection to buy for myself. And then I was gonna say, it's like, oh, like Chloe seventy, someone who was like so effortlessly effortless, effortlessly like in tune with what she liked to wear. And it wasn't even like she always had to be wearing something super extravagant. She just looked really confident.
Speaker 2: You could say that Drew Phillips is the next Cloe.
Speaker 1: Seven't a yeah, no for sure, Yeah you could say that one way, Yeah, if you wanted to just say something because you were like there were silence and you wanted to say words. You could, Yes, you could say that.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on subversive basics?
Speaker 3: We everyone has their thing.
Speaker 1: That's with it. I think. I think it's just not for me, and I think, yeah, you know what like subversive basics? K I think? And I'm not saying for anyone to do whatever they want. This is kind of why I don't get into like fashion discourse because I don't want anyone to be like I don't like fuck you. But I think everything is good in what's it called that same moderation. Moderation Like it kind of reminds me of like the crop topification of the world where everyone was just like cutting everything. And I'm like, I would say, before.
Speaker 2: Your vintage cutting all the nice jeans, and y'all need.
Speaker 1: To reformation vintage. You are gonna get what's coming to you. Stop cutting your fucking.
Speaker 2: Genes, Stop cutting jeans in the shorts, because I will find you.
Speaker 1: I will find you. Everyone knows where they are. But yeah, I think everything is like good in moderation. And I would say, if you're gonna diyat, everything doesn't need to be and dice. But yeah, I think people do it really well, but it's just not necessarily for me, Like I can't see myself really getting into it.
Speaker 3: I love a good like I love that basics are.
Speaker 2: Being like highly love basics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I went through the phase of like really getting extravagant pieces of clothing, and then when it came to like just my every day wear, I had a hard time not just wearing jeans and a random T shirt. And I think I've gotten like, as time goes on, I get better, I like elevated, elevating my day to day style with like little things like getting a pair of loafers that you can wear with your jeans, just to like feel like it's a little fancier rather than like always doing like these like on the go looks that I don't feel my best at.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's how I feel. I love like I've just been diving into like basics and just like like basically restarting my wardrobe. And I've just like collected pieces over the last like couple months that just like go together with anything that I have, which I think is like the most crucial thing I've done for my closet. Is just like making sure like almost every that I have I could like wear together.
Speaker 1: And that's something you also have to keep in mind. Don't like, don't get too honed in on buying like trendy pieces or pieces that like you're like, I really like that piece. You have to keep in mind, like, Okay, I tried this on in the store. It looks really good with what I'm wearing now, But can I take it home and throw it into a bunch of different outfits?
Speaker 2: Someone said that to me when I was like contemplating buying like a really nice piece of clothing. They were like, can you like imagine three outfits with this piece right now? Does it fit your closet? And something that like really shook my world, Like fashion advice was like, are you wearing the clothes or the clothes wearing you? And I see a lot of people wear the clothes are wearing them? And I won't name names, but a lot of people, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of you know also is like a fashion like like I love everything they wears.
Speaker 2: Ricky and des I swear to fucking god, I was about to say Ricky Anddon's I should have said it in unison with you. Ricky and they also fucking annoyed. No id is awesome. I think that that is like an Denzel is fucking body.
Speaker 1: They are going to like kill it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, world body.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Ricky and Denzel like their personal style.
Speaker 3: They have it in tune.
Speaker 1: They know, like and it's really interesting when you see someone who is very like obviously into like a specific brand, but it's like not like the brand is wearing them, they are wearing the brand. Like I see Denzel and Denzel and rick Owens, I'm like that. It's like, I'm like, you are one of the only people few people who I can see wearing those like booths from them, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh every time, every time.
Speaker 1: It's actually some people wearing those boots and I'm like, I do not like the way they do. But Denzel eats those boots up. Like they're just two people who, like in the past two.
Speaker 2: Years, this is like the eighth time we've fucking talked about them, like in their fashion sense, and.
Speaker 1: They're just so good at it.
Speaker 2: They on top of it.
Speaker 1: They're funny and they like socialized and I like love it, Like they like they've honed themselves in on their look, their style, their personalities. I'm like, that's beautiful. I love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's also just awesome when you like know someone for a long time and watch them grow and like fall into place and like it's a good place and they're like, oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, those are also those are like just off top of my head. Some of the people who I like look at and like fire fashion, I'm like, you know what you're doing and I like that. And it's not even like I think sometimes your inspiration can like inspo does it have to be someone who you look at and you're like, I want what you're wearing. It could just be inspiring because it's.
Speaker 2: Like I want to, you know, how to put your pieces.
Speaker 1: Together, Like I want to like look at myself and be like how can I how can I tu that in to that? But yeah, that was like a really long answer.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. It's all good. They want to hear it.
Speaker 3: I think that's it for the questions.
Speaker 2: No, let's do a couple more.
Speaker 1: Do you have any more? Kai Kaibe?
Speaker 6: One more from Carly Quintana, which is break up advice question mark.
Speaker 2: For some breakup advice. Carly asked for some breakup advice go ahead, Drew. I all I'll say, I'll speak My piece is that's part of the human experience. I think it feels very isolating and you feel very alone and that you're the only person going through it. But everyone goes through breakups kinda and yeah, you're just like, I take fine solace in that that everyone has been through it and they've all survived and it's the most painful thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Lean into it, yeah, I would say, lean into it, I love.
Speaker 2: We were talking about that recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then the last time, so when I was talking about like falling to my knees from.
Speaker 2: Heartbreak, A good heartbreak feels good a mad It keeps you alive, it keeps you human.
Speaker 1: Here's what I will say is those in betweens after breaking up with someone, that is one of the most self reflective times ever because you've been in a position where you are amalgamating your life both physically and emotionally and morally, and like on every single level you have amalgamated with this person. And when you back up and look at the things and maybe the way you acted and the things you experience with that person and the intimacy you had, you can like really self reflect because when you're with someone you were experiencing sometimes not yourself. Sometimes you'll find yourself in a relationship where you were. It is very symbiotic and you're experiencing a heightened version of yourself, in a better version of yourself within that relationship. You can be that person outside of that relationship, and you can out of those relationships, you can build something very good by yourself. But also I think in if you're stepping back from a relationship where you look back and you felt like you weren't yourself in that relationship, that time after is the most That's why a lot of people like claim that there is like a glow up after a breakup, And I do believe in that, especially internally, because you walk away and you're like, what were the things that I disliked about that? And how can I move on from this and know that like my next partner, the things I like from them, the things I don't like from them? Maybe there are things I did that don't sit right with me, and I didn't like the way I reacted to these things. Like It's just such a self reflective time, and I think you should lean into it. You should not run away from that heartbreaking feeling because it does allow a lot of growth that you can't get from any other experience in life. I don't think you could get it from friendships. I don't think you could get it from a lot of things, because there is such a level of intimacy within a relationship that it literally like splits you in half.
Speaker 2: Now because you start becoming that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you start, like just becoming one person and backing up and finding yourself again can be a very good and healing experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like experiencing life as like one person is crazy trippy, well said.
Speaker 1: And I think don't hold yourself to any kind of time of how long it takes you to get over it. Some things are very quick. Like if you're somebody who got out of a bad relationship and you feel like you maybe moved on really quick or something that is, Yeah, that's fully don't hold if it's if it is a healthy moving on and you feel equipped to do it, don't hold yourself. Don't like hoard yourself off and build a wall against love again, because you will find it again, and you should embrace that feeling because that's one of the main joys of life is love on whether it be platonic or yeah, straight, as long as it's I'm talking about straight people like no, but for real, like, whether it's platonic or romantic, you got to lean into it. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: When me and Anya broke.
Speaker 3: Up, that was it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: It was so good for me. I've found some of my most peaceful moments have been like post a breakup, when I'm just like to myself and I'm like, wow, like.
Speaker 3: I serve, I fucking serve.
Speaker 2: I think I I literally like I used to think.
Speaker 1: I think I am one of the best partners ever. So like I'm just like, wow, you are. But yeah, that's my advice. Don't hold yourself to any time of healing and time does make it easier and you can live without. That doesn't mean you need it to live. You will find love again. You may even find something better.
Speaker 2: Bitch, go out to the club. No, don't shake your ass, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Go shake you Oh yeah, go shake your ass and have fucking.
Speaker 2: Fun, have live your life, love yourself. Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, that's it for this episode. Let's get into media.
Speaker 2: Thank you to all the patreons, the patrons for the questions. If you have a braining question that you want to ask us, go over to Patreon subscribe. It's a great environment over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally love it. I post on there like I did on Twitter, and it's fun. It's so sick, all right. So, actually, going off of that question, I'm going to say a really good song that is such a good like breakup song. I love this song. It's just so good. Only over You by Fleetwood Mac. Actually that's not really a good breakup song. That's a good like longing song, So not necessarily breakup because it's not about a breakup. It's literally about like longing for someone and maybe not getting to have that person. I'm gonna look into a good breakup song right now, So hold on. This one's for you.
Speaker 2: That's a good breakup song. I could beat box for y'all while we wait.
Speaker 1: Oh, a good breakup song if you were in the like not a good like relationship is not about love by Fiona Apple. That's a really good song that's like a very like Yeah, you're right, I don't need them. And then here's just the regular media of the week. Is that song Only over You by Fleetwood Mac. Life of the Party by Kanye, Off Your Face by My Bloody Valentine, and no One Will Cody Chestnut Ooo. It's good little mix last Swell.
Speaker 2: My song Songs of the Week. Having trouble this week because I've been just like listening to the same playlist over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: With the album, I've like been listening to that so much.
Speaker 2: I haven't been discovering new music. I've kind of been just listening to like the playlist that I've like curated. But Hardcore Vibes is a song that's been by Dune, has been on repeat. I just just like happy. Hardcore just makes me feel so good. It's like the happiest music ever made. He's a mighty good leader. By Beck, the most boring song you'll ever hear. But for some reason, like I relate that song so heavily to my dad. I think it's because my dad is like Lokia Beckstan But I played it, played that song specifically for him, and he was like, this is Beck. This that was weird, This doesn't sound like Beck. And it's like, literally it's Beck. But that's a great song. And then let's say I Don't Love Me Anymore by one O tricks point never I'm a fucking stan of Opian, like actually a stan and it's not okay. I realized it's like almost it's like cringey. It's like literally low key cringe how much I like to think.
Speaker 1: So I'm a big fan of I've realized the Sundays. I love the Sundays. There's never a time where I don't put on the Sundays. And I'm like, this is exactly what I need to hear on I think it's called on Earth by Sunday's that song, like you're fucking kidding me? Skin and Bones, the Blind and Reading, Writing and Arithmetics? Is that what's called by the Sunday's. Both of those albums fucking masterpieces.
Speaker 3: I'm giving too much media.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you.
Speaker 2: Too y'all are eating today. And then the movie that I want to say to go watch, I said it probably in the first, second or third episode, but the Parent Trap, what the fuck? Genuinely, what the fuck? That is like a masterpiece of a movie. And it's like I used to think, like, oh, it's a masterpiece because I held it so close to my heart because it's like a childhood movie. But like, watch it critically watch it from like the most critical eye like that you can possibly have. And Lindsey Lohan fucking bodies that like literally eats that fucking roll up and not to mention, she's literally playing four fucking characters. Not just too Josh enlightened me last night. It just it's it's absurd. It genuinely is absurd. And also the story like all those pranks, like I was telling Kai and Josiah last night, Like I like have such like a connection to this movie, like because of like House, Like it's like since like sensory things in the movie, like the honey being poured on the girl, like the like the light switches flicking, Like there's so many little parts of that movie that like are just seered into my brain forever, and like only the best movies that I've ever watched in my entire life have been able to do that, And like it is getting higher and higher on my best of all time lists, like legitimately, like I fucking love that movie.
Speaker 1: I can't even think of what I would consider one of like my favorite movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Climax is one of mine. But I just love fucked up cinema. I just that's what it is. I love being in the movie theater and like shaking and anxious and leaving completely like all altered for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Probably one of my favorite movies is Castle of Cagliostro.
Speaker 2: That's probably one of my favorite Seeing that in the theater changed me. Yeah, as a person, change me.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was trying so hard to get you to watch it because I was like, this movie is so good. This it's boring, bro, That's probably what that's because I was trying to think of, like, what's a movie that I like could not stop watching, And that's a movie I've seen like so many times.
Speaker 2: We should do like a media only episode for like Patreon or something we'd just talk about like.
Speaker 1: I would love to fucking rant about media. Yeah, all right, well that is this episode of the podcast. Thank you for listening. Have a good day. I want to get out of here and put on chopstick because I'm so dry and scared of dying here.
Speaker 2: Peace, love, unity, and respect. Can we do a player?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Peace?
Speaker 4: Love?
Speaker 2: Unity?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like you would switch over the brad can? Okay?
Speaker 2: I was a raver in my time.
Speaker 1: Alright, Bye,