Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Okay too too, beepep, we're here. Hi guys, Sydney. You so kind of muffled? Sis do I what about X? I think maybe you were just too close. Yeah it was fine.
Speaker 3: Ooh, you're intense and realcos you're making it.
Speaker 2: Love for me.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's talk about the problematic get together I had at my house.
Speaker 2: Like a day I well, problematic. I had a fantastic time. It was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Marie that like, wow, Okay, so you know, for the fans who've known me forever, I have an ex like everybody else or no, I am officially the only person who's ever had an ex. But Adrian is moving to Detroit. Bye bye, Adrian. We love you somebody, Bye bye. She's moving there forever. So I wanted to have like a sindoff for her and a meme. Marie and a couple of other people came to the house. I need wings, a fresh salad. We had snacks and.
Speaker 3: Drunk Listen, sid can salad?
Speaker 2: I mean, Sidney, how long was that box of lettuce sitting in your house? I had just bought it the day before. Oh okay, because I know that on sick can cook. You're not really like a big vegetable or green person. But you put together a cute little salad with some crumbled feta, and I was like, oh, gay, sis, good salad. I'm doing well.
Speaker 4: I knew that you guys wanted some type of vegetables, so I had salad for you.
Speaker 3: When you say you guys wanted, are you saying that you don't need vegetables in your life?
Speaker 2: No? I do do. I need to be better. It's hard, but I need to do it. I mean, you ate it, and you were like, oh, I'm shot. You almost surprised that the salad could be good.
Speaker 4: But then you know when when Molly came over and I made like lunch for Molly and Larry, I made like a little salad for her and him and put little bacon, little bacon bits in there, and it was cute and they were like, girl, the salads really good.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, well, I have to keep it going. Is it a salad? I'm asking the listeners. Is it a salad if there's bacon in it? Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: If it's like mostly grain.
Speaker 4: There's cucumbers, there's tomato, there was it was like pieces of bacon. It wasn't like a whole thick cut slab of bacon.
Speaker 2: Just laying on top of a b Yeah. No, it wasn't like that. It was just like crumbled up pieces of bacon. Thank you so much, okay, okay, okay, and then tell them what else you made for the for your guests. Yo.
Speaker 4: We well, we call them now the Conquest Wings Conquest because Reggie Conquest had gave me the recipe and they were divine.
Speaker 2: So they were so good. Two or three weeks ago, Sydney made buffalo wings on sitd can Cook and she said they were a hit. So she made them for us a few nights ago and they were a hit. Sis Uh, Sydney's our wing person now our unofficial expert in making buffalo wings. Yes, they really were good.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe it, Marie, the way y'all were chomping them down. And I feel like I bought maybe like fifty wings.
Speaker 2: How many are left? None? They're gone. Oh wow, when I tell you, God be provided. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But then we just was listening to music on my projector and we were just singing songs out. It was like a little hood karaoke and it was fun, like just lovehood karaoke, just music back in the day, like R and B groups and just when the music was something to know the words for.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love hood karaoke.
Speaker 2: I went to a karaoke night once and there was like this old black couple there and the guy sang Luther Vandros and he sounded just like him. And then the lady sang, I don't know some old black singer and I'm gonna say, Gladys Knight. I have no idea who it was. And they sounded like professional singers and we were like okay, and then people started doing salt and pepper. It was. It was a fun night. But anyway, Sidney, we did karaoke at your house. We ate good. It was only a couple of people. It felt good to almost be normal again. It was like, wow, remember hanging out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a few people that like we normally hang out with anyway. And I think, you know again, we're just just trying to be as safe as possible. These are people who don't get out either, and they stay in their house all the time, and I just feel like it's driving us mad.
Speaker 2: It is. It is a lot of people are having a hard time now, more than before. I think some of us have reached our breaking points. People who were like okay at the beginning of the pandem are now like really really having a hard time people being me. But uh, you know, it felt good to come out Like I had been in my house for like two days before that, and I hadn't gotten dressed, I hadn't put makeup on, I had barely combed my tiny Morgan Freeman afro, and then getting ready to go to Sydney's house, I was like, all right, I'm gonna let me. Let me put a little makeup on, let me you look really good, let me throw on a boot. And it was like, I felt good. It feels good to put stuff on. It feels good to put a little bit of effort into your appearance. Right now, it's hard and it feels unnecessary, but when you do it, it feels good. Andrew have you, I mean you've been saying in that that apartment, I've.
Speaker 1: Been saying and we were talking a little bit before Marie came into the recording. But like I feel like I am like falling so back with like progress that I've made, just not being because I feel like very socially uncomfortable in a lot of situations. And so I feel like I've made a lot of progress in like the last ten years that have just been like wiped clean. Yes, you know, in the past few months and so in the past year where it's just like I worked so hard to get there wherever I was on that journey, and now it's just like, Okay, I like it's so uncomfortable, just like talking to anybody. Yeah, yeah, this is so much better.
Speaker 2: You talk to people now and you're like, let me look everywhere except their face while I'm using these words.
Speaker 4: If it's more than five people, I can't do it. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: It's too much.
Speaker 4: I get too like overwhelmed and weird, and I'm like, I just want to go home. I just want to be in my apartment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, but Sidney, you have a show tonight. It's gonna be more than five people there. How are you preparing for this show? Get my hair done? It's on a rooftop, yeah, social distance, it's on a rooftop. I haven't been stand up and you know since May, I mean since March something maybe before. Like I think the last time I did stand up it was before I went.
Speaker 3: To La didn't you do stand up in La? Sis?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, like, yeah, you know what I mean, but I haven't done it in so long, and I'm like everything that I was talking about before that shit don't matter Now it feels.
Speaker 3: It feels irrelevant but less for me.
Speaker 2: It's I can't remember what I was talking about and I'm not even trying to rack my brain to remember what the jokes were. I'm not going but I also haven't written anything. Nope, I'm not going on with my notes.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go in there and talk my ship and say what I feel, what's going on. Something funny will come out and we'll go from there. I'm not breaking my next I'm not.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're both really adapting really well to the platform, like social media as a platform. You know, you're both doing content and it's doing well. Like why would you need to do live shows during a pandemic?
Speaker 2: Because that's who we are, We're stand ups. That's what I used to cancel shit left and right so I could go to a dusty bar that paid me in drink tickets that I didn't even drink. I used to love that the thrill of that. No, I can't go to your birthday party. I got to show. You know, Caroline's on Broadway, you know, the baby's getting Christen today. I have a show where they're paying me twenty dollars. Sorry, I can't make it to your show tonight. I don't know. I don't even I don't even know if I call myself a stand up comedian anymore.
Speaker 3: People are like, well, what do you do? And I'm like, I used to do comedy.
Speaker 2: Now I and all of my money I feel like on stuff that I do not need online and that's where I am in the pandemic. I haven't cooked in two weeks. I haven't been to the supermarket in like three weeks. And yeah, but I went today. It was like it wasn't even like a real supermarket trip. I ran in there, I threw some golden grams in my basket, and then I was like, should I get cheese? And then I got it and left that that is the whole trip. Uh?
Speaker 3: And oh, Andrew, Actually, you know what I found recently?
Speaker 2: You gave it. You gave me a gift card for Christmas last year, and I just found out that's what I was Supermarket.
Speaker 1: With Amazon or Visa? What was it?
Speaker 2: I think it was like a I think it was a Visa. Yeah, but I just found the same week you gave it to me, my man.
Speaker 1: I know, I think Sydney, I think we went out to shake Shack that evening. I think that you use the gift.
Speaker 3: Card at Shakeshack for all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with all of us a.
Speaker 2: Giver Sydney mother, Teresa Jones, we love it. I used buying today. Are people gonna be giving gifts this holiday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Right, are people gonna Are people gonna want to give gifts? Probably? Probably? People are still spending money online every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna get says. I mean, like this is like, no, I don't talk about Amazon. Amazon is not you know.
Speaker 2: Shut that nigga down. Bell is doing what work, all of the devil's work. He is Satan, Bizos is the devils.
Speaker 1: He has so many good problems I could just be delivered in one day.
Speaker 2: One motherfucking day. And that is what's so evil about it. It comes so long, like you don't even have time to be like do I actually need this?
Speaker 1: Let me cancel the order, it's already yes. And then I love the because people in my ability be stealing packages left and right. You put it, you send it to the locker. I'm obsessed with the locker at the Right AID. I go there like every other day. You can send it to like a locker, and they give you a code to like get your shampoo and like it.
Speaker 2: You know, so you're sending shampoo to Right AID but not buying shampoo at Right AID. I love that. Well, that's how fucked up Amazon got us. The man has stopped us from supporting the smaller business.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, right eight, ain't it?
Speaker 2: You see my brother? You see my brother.
Speaker 3: You have to uncover the third.
Speaker 2: Eye because the white man is even breaking down the white man. I've reached the point of the quarantine where I am now like, well, everything in my house is ugly and old, and I need all new stuff and so no, because we're tired of looking at it my face. I'm tired of looking at my face, I said Mike. I now I see why people are getting plastic surgery more than ever, because they're tired of looking at it. Hashtag new face. Yes, I uh yeah, that's what I'm doing. I'm like and I'm not and I'm like well, people are gonna come over here, so I need it to look perfect.
Speaker 3: And it's like no one is coming over there anytime.
Speaker 2: Anytime someone tries to come to my house, I'm like, here, you want to come here? Why it's just me and the nigga you banging. That's the only people coming to your house. Ah, the nigga I'm banging. Let's talk about this. Yesterday, me and the nigga I'm banging went to Ikea because I was like I need I wrote a list what did I need? I was like, I need wall hooks, I need a shoe rack, I need a dish rack, I need blah blah blah blah blah. We go to Ikea and I didn't pick up any of those things. I picked up like a tool set with a hammer in it, and I don't even know what else. Sis, What did you get at Ikia? I got a meat cutting board and a little dish scrubber and this little thing with a hammer and a wrench in it. That's like me, Marie. He who didn't really need anything, got a like a big wall mirror. He got a shoe rag. He No, you got all this stuff? How do you get that? With his car. Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: So we're online.
Speaker 2: We're online, and the cashier goes, gentlemen, would you please step forward, and we both like didn't say anything, and then he was like, oh lady and gentlemen, sorry, come on forward so I can check you guys out.
Speaker 4: Do you feeling card Every time somebody miss genders you, it's just it's imagine they're doing that to you, So you know they're doing that to the people who are actually like, yo, what.
Speaker 3: The fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Says it's funny for you, but somebody else it's like, Okay, this is triggering and you're fucked up. Yeah, he said it, and it was like and he was definitely part of the family. He was definitely queer, and he was like, gentlemen, if you please step forward. I was like, oh my god, just like we laughed about it in the car later. Actually I'm lying, we laughed about it in the bed later, and I was like, you like this gentleman pussy? Oh my god, marry anyway, I'm getting braids next week, so I'm not gonna be a gentleman anymore. So that but that was ikea. It was it was a It was a cute time, and now.
Speaker 4: How do you not truly how do you feel when someone like misgenders you?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I don't feel bad, but I don't feel good about it either. It was funny yesterday when it happened, because it was like, sir, let me hold on, let me I have my hat on, the leather hat that I wear, and I had on like a tiny jean jacket. It was like, sir, like, you see these boots I got on? Seriously, Well that's not true because there's there's gay men who.
Speaker 3: Dressed like that.
Speaker 2: So well, also that it was kind of flamboyant. Chris was like, oh you heat, oh.
Speaker 1: Wow, we need to cut us.
Speaker 3: It's fine, Sydney's it's fine.
Speaker 2: It's fine. I haven't said some dumb shit on here too, It's fine. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway, he was like, y'all ain't never meeting the people we fucking and that's on what period, periot, that's on gentlemen period.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Whatever. He was like, oh, he thinks that he must have thought we were gay, And I was like, we could have just been friends.
Speaker 3: Or it could be big brother, little sister or whatever, like you could be my youth.
Speaker 2: Pastor, I don't know whatever. So it's fine, And that was an I mean, it's it's it's not it's fine, right, but it's also like people do need to take the time out to look like, don't just glance.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, like the thing is I feel like in ten fifteen years, I'm hoping, you know, people are just gonna be like they're not even gonna have these these titles that they associate to complete strangers, like a gentleman. They say, they'll say like, hey, I don't know, like y'all or something more, something more inclusive than something that is so solidified in a specific gentleman.
Speaker 2: Is the new cis Okay, mark my words, gentlemen, you take the place of Queen is going to take sis.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be yes.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, gentlemen. Actually that's an mouthful.
Speaker 4: Gentleman, but this sounds more fun than gentlemen. I'm not going I'm just gonna be honest, like gentlemen deals a little hard.
Speaker 3: In his life.
Speaker 1: I mean you can like you can shorten, gents, are you interested in that? Or no?
Speaker 2: Yes, gents, when we say sir, that's well, sir is more fun than anything. So yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Probably just is just one letter off from cisy, so.
Speaker 2: Which is why cirsus sirs cirsis. That means you're including both. That's the that's thing for me. Well, sis is my base. This is all inclusive. I call my dad sis and he loves it.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then I came home and I had all these boxes waiting in the lobby. I was like, I gotta stop ordering stuff, but I have stuff that's supposed to come this week, so it's too late for me to can. We thought that we stopped.
Speaker 4: We thought we were good at that because right now we're all just trying to feel I mean feel avoid because that's what we have. But we were just like empty inside the fact that I'm like, I'm tied. I heard of my face. I did not even want to post anything that I have my face, and I was like, I need to post a picture.
Speaker 2: I need to post a picture. Should I post my friends? And I was like, well, they're not gonna get as many legs as if I posted my face. But then I'm tied in my face, So I was like, you know, I'm gonna on my cat, but why do you think you need to post a picture because you had a post just for the grid.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just a lot of videos, and I don't want to be that comedian that's just like, it's all videos.
Speaker 2: It's just weird. I don't know. I stumbled on a video Instagram today that my sister sent me, and I was like, this guy's pretty challenged. I was like, I'm not gonna follow her because he's a because because he's a straight white man. But oh god, god, how could you say that on this podcast? I said, I'm not going to follow him cause he's a straight white man. But I was like, I enjoyed several videos. That's actually why I was late going to supermarket today because I was watching this man's videos.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, hold on, let's speaking of podcasts. There's a podcast that's not the Unofficial Expert it's Unofficial Experts.
Speaker 2: And I'm blown away.
Speaker 1: You're doing exactly what they want you to do by mentioning them right here right now.
Speaker 2: Do you think so?
Speaker 1: Oh? Absolutely? I mean that's everyone's gonna go. I don't know everyone, but you know people are going to check that out as a result of you mentioning.
Speaker 2: It right now. No, you know what happens. No, no, no, you know what happens. Some people think that our podcast is called Unofficial Experts. Yeah, so there. I think they're trying to get run off.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, is there?
Speaker 2: Can we issue a cease and desist that what's happening with this this young baby? Because we goog we googled are the title of our name?
Speaker 3: Before?
Speaker 4: We was like, this is our podcast and nobody had our name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean to be fair, I think on this episode is the first time. Earlier in the episode you said unofficial like wing expert or something, and I was like, wow, that's that's the first time that you guys have said official expert since I don't know.
Speaker 2: Because we haven't had an experts.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying they're picking up real estate. It's been a while since you said the title.
Speaker 2: The title doesn't us saying it doesn't change the name of out podcast.
Speaker 1: I know that, but like, hey, Sydney, what are you an expert in this week? And I don't know it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, Andrew, what were you an expert in this week?
Speaker 3: Let's take it?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, slash Friday. Okay, I was preparing for Halloween Halloween costumes.
Speaker 2: Oh, you doing a zoom party here?
Speaker 1: I mean, like, I mean, just get together with two close friends friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: And no, we're not having a threesome. You know, I'm not like that was like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I don't know. So honestly, that's true.
Speaker 4: You could be doing whatever the fuck you want to over the nice little apartment you got going on over.
Speaker 2: There in that.
Speaker 3: Apartment.
Speaker 2: Yes, we don't know what you put in internet of your Amazon lacker over to what are you going to be for Halloween? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know that little girl in the Vine that's like in the back of the car and she has makeup all over her face and like she like looks like she has like a rough night or something. She just got back from a slumber party. Sam Smith is playing in the background. You've seen this before. No, oh my god, little girl, make up Vine?
Speaker 2: Little girl?
Speaker 3: Oh Vine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we not all Vine.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, because Vine is dead, but there's it's not canceled technically. Are you looking it up.
Speaker 2: To send it to us?
Speaker 1: I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: I want us to do the work. Wow, oh my god.
Speaker 3: We are the unofficial experts of not doing work.
Speaker 1: That's who we are, this girl, and so I just sent.
Speaker 2: It Andrew, I have never seen that photo before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is it's gonna be real.
Speaker 3: So that's the costume. Are you gonna also have a car seat?
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have a seat belt.
Speaker 2: That's that's cute for you. Honestly, this costume reminds me of Sydney's costume last year when she was glitter. I remember she was.
Speaker 1: Just like a oh my god, people are just gonna think that I'm like a character from euphore It or something.
Speaker 3: Absolute.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I love it. I love that for us, Sidney, if we were free to to do Halloween things this year, what would your artistic.
Speaker 3: Costume be this year?
Speaker 4: I don't have nothing since I'm tapped out, tap tap tap out, Like.
Speaker 2: What what are we gonna I'm gonna be? You know who I'm gonna be.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be Tiffany from New York from Flavor of Love. When she's sitting on the bed with the sunglasses. That's it's just that's that's literally.
Speaker 2: Me all of twenty twenty. Yes, that's my life.
Speaker 1: That she has like shoes on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I want to say. Her legs are crossed at the ankle. She's just like what is she waiting for? And in my mind she is like a small coach purse. I don't know if that's true or false, but I feel like she's got a white tank top one and jeans.
Speaker 1: Yes wait yeah, and like those arms are hands like.
Speaker 2: This it's so good, no good.
Speaker 3: We love a clasped hand.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it just honestly it not only is it easy thing to create, but it's also just how I feel. It's like, yeah, let me put some stuff on to do what they're just waiting around.
Speaker 2: But on a positive note, on a.
Speaker 1: Positive there's another Tiffany picture I just sent you. If Murray wants to do a couple's costume, you could both be a Tiffany.
Speaker 2: She looks thick in that far with a thick smoky or I could be Tiffany's mom. I could be New York to remember her, Yo she was. She was a character in it in itself, she was a character. I think for Halloween this year, I might be a gentleman in my house. I'm just gonna wear a tiny men's blazer over my sweatsuit. And that's who I'm going to be.
Speaker 4: I know the listeners can't see, but do you see this arm? Do you see that little definition?
Speaker 2: You don't see?
Speaker 1: No lights hitting it really nicely for you.
Speaker 3: You don't see it.
Speaker 1: They look the.
Speaker 3: Same, look the same.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to say it, but this is bullshit.
Speaker 1: No exactly, because you're sitting right next to the open window and it's hitting you in you.
Speaker 2: Know, you just got to do a little contour on the bicep. Babe, I don't okay here.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of yeah, got other better.
Speaker 3: Wait say something till your screen gets big.
Speaker 2: No, you guys don't see. You can't see.
Speaker 3: It's the other hand.
Speaker 1: The other arm is better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well this is the arm that I'm masturbate with. So that's that's probably what it is.
Speaker 2: She's alrighty yo, Marie, I am.
Speaker 4: I will not be here for Halloween. I'll be in l A with the with the boo thang.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna be together because she's she's truly going crazy over there, and it's it's insane because I was like, you have a car, you have a dog. Now the weather is still good, still good? Why why are you having such issues? And she's just like, I don't want to hang out with people, and it's like, because you're not supposed to. And she's like, no, I don't even want to be around people. I'm like, cause you're not supposed to.
Speaker 2: So no, it's but it's it's less about not supposed because we we were not supposed to the entire time, and we were making time, Like I feel like I saw my friends more even it was like, oh, I'm gonna cook something, because I was cooking at the beginning. Oh I'm a baked bread, and like we're doing these I'm making cheesecake, I'm making weed butter, all those things that I was doing at the beginning of the pandemic. Like now I don't want to do any of those things. I don't want to and I don't want to see anybody. It's and this is peak where we're rolling up on like depression season. We're rolling up on the sunsets at four twelve pm. We're coming like it's cold outside. The last week, I've eaten more meals out, Like More've I gotten more takeout than I've ever eaten in my life.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't do takeout, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I'm I go get some food. I should get some wings for later. Like I'm I'm ordering extra meals when I get my meals because I'm like, I know, I'm not gonna want to eat anything that I make later. So it's like we're regressing when when we get out of this, we're gonna have zero social skills and no no friends. So I'm gonna tell you that's not for me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make a fucking incredible buffalo wing platter, and a bitch knows how to fuck better, So I'm I'm personally happy about what's going on in my life.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have sex with those wings?
Speaker 2: Friend?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: No, No, I will not.
Speaker 3: Will you be making.
Speaker 2: Wings on the West Coast? I think you should? I think you got no, I am? I am, I I have.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a couple of things that we have to do when we're in LA because I definitely need to make these wings.
Speaker 2: Because she was like, oh, so you're gonna make your ex the wings that she was like, oh you should try these wings, and I was like, well, I made it for the group. It's you know, they're easy to make for everybody, So I was like, you can't really be me. You can't. You can't mention that. But also, she bought this new dick for us, and it's like real. It's like looks real like dick and wing. So the other dicks don't have balls, No, the dill dos yeah never.
Speaker 3: So this still dough has balls and they.
Speaker 2: Move when you use it. It feels like a real dick. You've felt it before?
Speaker 4: No, well that I mean that's the We saw a video of a girl demonstrating doing a demo.
Speaker 2: Oh, send me the video, send me, send me the video. Okay, what's the name of the dick? What's so I could google it later? It's a white woman. I gotta look back and it's a white woman using the dick. Yeah, it's a black dick too. It's big. It's how big? Show me show me with your hands? Is it the size of your bicycle? I'm not left you, but I don't know if I could take it. To be honest, it sounds like you want to take it, though you're definitely gonna try.
Speaker 4: I'm open to taking it. Well, pretty pity on it, So I'm gonna have to take it.
Speaker 2: You better have to take it in my mouth. I'm taking my ass. I'm not. Oh, okay, well, I guess you're not making buffalo wings if you're doing anal. I think it's different when you're a girl. Actum is a rectum, A rectum is a rectum is a rectum?
Speaker 4: Is that the title Jesus is a real So I wanted to be on a positive note because you know, we complained so much thirty minutes in.
Speaker 2: I wanted to read a review of ours.
Speaker 3: Wow, a good one, because Andrew's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good one. It's a good one.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I thought it was interesting that you also started off this episode by talking about a party that you had scutiny. I don't think would be scutiny.
Speaker 2: He scootiny, sir, gentlemen, scoots so sorry. Okay.
Speaker 4: So the title is Physics grad Student five stars. Super brilliant, smart bunny, uplifting artists Sid and Marie have helped me survive the PhD program so far by making me laugh and forget the stressful workload for an hour every week. They taught me a lot about pop culture and self care, and they share hot dating tips weekly. Emoji, flame, emoji, and emoji with the sunglasses. They've also they also talented inter Oh they forgot, They've also had talented interviewers and great at getting their guests to spill the beans. They've even made their cool producer Drew cooler by getting him involved, Drew Dragon, they called.
Speaker 2: You, Drew, and they were like, you're cooler now.
Speaker 4: I admire Sid's openness to showing her vulnerable side while staying skillfully funny. The bikini diarrhea story will forever live in my mind, and Marie's honesty and brutal sense of humor. In addition to being truly awesome artists, they're kind, caring and sincere people.
Speaker 2: You don't know us at all, no kidding.
Speaker 4: I encourage you to listen and subscribe, and if you already do, go to their Patreon and help their art grow and thrive.
Speaker 2: Leaf emoji, aw leaf emoji? What that means?
Speaker 1: Think they were trying to do the palm trade?
Speaker 2: Or maybe or maybe for like thriving, like growth.
Speaker 3: Maybe growth brilliant, brilliant, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, g Underscore three, Underscore fifty five. The way you read every single thing in the review is brilliant. The emoji you're giving us the Underscores underscore.
Speaker 4: I just want people to people to take, you know, g Underscore three, Underscore fifty five, take what he's doing, and you know, leave him.
Speaker 1: Leave You're you're assuming.
Speaker 2: It's a heat, but it could be them. They, it could be them. Assist them they. I love this, I love and the PhD program. Some of y'all are truly experts, really smart.
Speaker 4: It's always so many people who messages that are students that are working, that are being better, people that have kids, that are divorced or going through a divorce, in a breakup, cheating. Uh, they've had COVID, not had COVID cancer survivors.
Speaker 2: I mean we've had everything. Oh my god, wait a minute, Sidney, we haven't even So last week we did a Patreon episode, so please, and Sidney was like, we want tea, send us tea.
Speaker 3: Have you been reading the tea that people are sending.
Speaker 2: Someone wrote something really good, Oh say swan hold swan Well, I don't want to read one that's like too long. But people are giving us all of their business and we love it. I love when you guys listen to what we say and you actually do what we're talking about. Bruh, say what messy Okay, hold on um Okay, Okay, this is from Should I say his name? No, don't say the name, just say what the t Okay. This is from our boo voo. Okay, that's all you're getting. Okay, So y'all want some pipe in hot tea boom, Yes we do, bet so cheater stories, I got you, Okay. Sliding into my dms are two different married men. They're sending nudes talking about wanting to come visit my boyfriend and I and willing to FuG despite COVID. Married Man one is a flight attendant who has free flights and lives on the East Coast and is willing to book a one night flight for me and my boyfriend to fuck even though he has a whole ass wife. Married Man number two lives in Canada on the East Coast. He has two whole ass kids and a wife. While problematic talking about how he wants to make my cheeps cheeks clap, and I'm like, sir, clutches pearls. But also I'm a terrible person, so like, if his stroke game is really that bomb, I'm gonna have.
Speaker 3: To see it to believe it.
Speaker 2: Ha ha ha, just saying we're not trying to fuck Chrius covid. It is not something we want to catch. So yes, is this hee hot enough for you? Also?
Speaker 3: I have receipts to prove it to Whooo?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I mean is that a Do we know if it's a gay man? Okay? I figured from the flight attendant, you know, lol.
Speaker 3: Lol, I think that one.
Speaker 4: I had another friend tell me today that they're cheating on the guy that they're seeing.
Speaker 2: And at first I was like, that's so fucked up. But people are bored. They're like, I have to spice up my life right now, and the only way they're going to do that is stepping out. I don't think that's the only way to stay. You could learn a hobby. You could skydive. There's no COVID in the sky. I don't think actually it's airborne. It might be more dense COVID up there, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people are unappy in their relationships right now, and I think that a lot of us are kind of self sabotaging right now. We're doing stuff that we know we have no business doing, but we're like, well, whatever, the world is all going to hell anyway, so let me get it in before it burns, which is funny because it's probably gonna burn, you won't be burning later. But I just I think that, is there anybody who's listening to this right now who's actually happy, like truly happy, Like you're in a good place financially, You're content with what your house is doing, your baby's not colligy, your.
Speaker 3: Zoom classes are going smooth.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody who's listening to this that is actually truly happy, like content and is like, well, I wanted to be inside anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I'm like better, you know, like this is like forced me to, like I guess, do more, you know, just like be outside more. It's put me in a situation where it's like, Okay, I'm forced to be inside now, whereas like I just like would just choose to be inside before. But now it's like, Okay, I'm getting outside every day. I'm doing these things daily, I'm making my apartment look better constantly, and it's like I'm doing all these things. I mean, I feel like, I mean the downside is I'm not seeing people, not seeing my friends, and I'm losing social skills as a result. But I'm like I feel better. The podcast industry is going off right now. So it's like, okay, I'm I feel okay right now in this moment. I mean in an hour who knows.
Speaker 3: But you said you feel okay in this moment.
Speaker 2: But are you happy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I feel happy. I feel fine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that for you. Well, if you're happy, then I'm happy for you.
Speaker 1: But thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm not happy for me to say the same.
Speaker 2: But that's really I'm like, wow, Andrew, that's wow. Wow to rub your joy in our face.
Speaker 1: No, no, but I mean part of a part of where I'm getting my joy is from. I mean, we we get to see each other once a week. I get to see the content that you put out constantly. I think that you're really having, you know, a really great moment, both of you right now online. I'm happy to see other people thrive as a result. And I feel like you are.
Speaker 2: Damn you know, are in a good place? Are you? Are you sitting drugs?
Speaker 3: Are you sitting on the new dick that Sydney's gonna get?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sitting on a chair. Actually sitting on a giant cop.
Speaker 2: Yay, sitting on a giant cock that is the title of the episode sitting on a giant cook. Okay, well, I I like this, but I forgot what I was going to say.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys can hear any of the noise happening in my apartment right now, but my oh no, at the title. The title of the episode should be are you happy? Because we do? I do want people who are happy. Hit us up, put it tell us why. I think people who are happy are just grateful. They just genuinely, genuinely are like it could be worse. I'm glad that I have the people I have. Nobody has died. I'm glad to be alive, just super grateful. You can be grateful and not be happy. You could be grateful for what you have and and not be a happy person. Is that true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you can be focused on the things that you don't have still or you're just not happy.
Speaker 2: You can be like, oh, well, thank God I have this apartment and thank God for my cats, and thank God for this giant cock that I'm sitting on, but still be like sad. It's not I don't know, and I'm not trying to bring anybody's mood down. If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. But Andrew, I think it's cool that you think you like what we're doing on social media. This week is the least, like I haven't. There are days that this week that I didn't even log onto my Instagram because I was like, I'm not doing this for myself today, Like I haven't been on it today, I wasn't on it yesterday. And I don't think I even opened my Instagram at all on Mondays.
Speaker 1: So but you're posting like the Patreon stuff like once a week or you have to.
Speaker 2: That's worth.
Speaker 4: Today quotation and a program and we gotta yeah.
Speaker 1: But that last the window, Like it doesn't matter to me, like that you haven't logged on the past two days. It's like that those videos have been like lasting, yeah, you know, and the and the.
Speaker 2: The feedback has been good. And I feel like I like posting content like that because it's like, oh, I don't even have to be funny. I'm just talking about what I do or what I don't want to do, and it's relatable.
Speaker 3: So that's great. I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that people like watching those because I I work hard ish, I work hard on those, so that's cool.
Speaker 1: They're good.
Speaker 2: No, okay, So what what are some things that maybe I should be talking about in the next video because I have nothing prepared. M h s are you watching a video over there? Sorry?
Speaker 4: I was like, I wasn't on Instagram like all last night and then you just mentioned that and.
Speaker 2: I was like I had to check and I was like what the fuck? I was like, yeah, damn, we wasn't on there. We wasn't on there yesterday. Crazy wow, unbelievable. Oh oh okay, so I had well, it wasn't like a I don't know if I should bring it up. Yeah, bring it up, bring it up?
Speaker 3: Do it you?
Speaker 2: And these classes? Were you idiot?
Speaker 3: They're like the Cardi B.
Speaker 2: What album did she just release last year?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What was that called? With?
Speaker 2: Like I like privacy, invasion of privacy? Yeah? Those are good, card are you? Is this a good time to be set in boundaries with people, because I just feel like individuals are very unstable and they're doing things that they wouldn't normally do, but because they're so out of whack, they're like, I'm gonna come to your house and need all your snacks. But it's I don't normally do this. Can you please tell us what happened?
Speaker 3: Somebody came to your house? What do they eat?
Speaker 2: I feel like it just keeps happening at my house. That like, people just get comfortable and they're like, I'm gonna eat your snacks. I'm gonna drink your lacroix, which is fine, But I'm like, is it not? This is not the BuzzFeed office. I don't have unlimited of anything outside and breadsticks. Yeah, well, Sidney, you do have a snack filled house. Okay, No, Sydney's house is like a playground for single men and children. That is what the snack. She's got gummy things, She's got crunchy things, sweet and savory things. She is like Lucky Charms slash Cinnamon Toad's crunch in the same box. So, Sidney and you have you live also in like a stoner's dream. So I think that you know. So you're blaming me. Okay, God, I'm blaming you. I am Andrew. What do you have to say?
Speaker 1: I just think it's interesting. I really thought that Marie was gonna bring this up, but I guess I'll be the one to do it. I mean, just a few short months ago, you were on this same exact situation, just on the opposite end. So now you're getting upset. This is well, wow with the cereal girl.
Speaker 2: First of all, that was a whole motherfucking year ago, bitch, a whole year ago.
Speaker 3: Yes she was.
Speaker 2: The shoe was on the arm, shoes on the other cereal boxes. Yeah, no, no, it was easy. It wasn't the same.
Speaker 1: And how was that not the same? How is that not the same? Because at the time it sounded like what we did announce that it was Carolina, right, we say Carolina, Okay, okay. Carolina was upset because it was a you were doing it consistently, you know, and.
Speaker 4: So it was upset that I had said something about the type of cereal or like how much cereal was left. But she was like, I got cereal for you, like because I know you eat cereal. She she thought that I wasn't being appreciative.
Speaker 2: She said you would come to her house eat her cereal or something, and then she started keeping cereal in the house because of that. And then you came to the house. I can't believe we're rehashing this again. Came and you were like it was not even any cereal in this box or whatever the joke well or whatever the comment was, and that is what set the whole thing off. And now you are saying someone came to the house and ate all of your snacks and this is not where they're supposed to do that. So the I guess the only real difference here is that the person didn't comment on you not having enough food for them to eat. That's kind of really difference.
Speaker 1: Right now, I know, Could I know? Because could you imagine if they if they brought up, you know, the snacks supply not being where they like it.
Speaker 2: Well, they wouldn't because I have so much well you did before they got there. How many popsicles? If somebody has a box of popsticles at their house, how many popsticle should you have? One? One?
Speaker 1: God? Wait, how many popsicles? Did?
Speaker 2: They had three? They had three popsicles and an ice pop and an ice cream.
Speaker 3: I mean they had four. And then they went in the fridge and they took food out that.
Speaker 2: Was leftovers for the week, and they helped themselves to a saving of food. Oh my god, this person opened then they opened another package of snacks that they would finish my oreos. They finished that they did they ate the oreoles to the face. They they d a sleeve of oreos in front of me, and then I was like, oh, they must have bought those from home, because there's no way, there's no way I would eat that many oreos if I did pay for them.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess an.
Speaker 1: Entire sleeve of oreos after what four popsicles.
Speaker 2: It was mixed in oreos. Then I also saw some fruit stacks being consumed. Yep, some airheads were consumed. And I'm not I'm not gonna get I'm not gonna really get into it. But if you go to the house, what they killed water, water and vegetables, which we know is the anti Sydney right there, that's the city.
Speaker 4: So I couldn't personally do that to them because it's just that set up as it's not like that.
Speaker 2: So wow, that was funny.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I was brought up the way that my mother raised me. If you're eating, if you're making something and there's someone in that room with you, or there's someone in the house, you offer them what you're making. You eat with the person that's in your house. And then if you go to somebody's house and they have stuff. You don't just take it. You're supposed to ask. You're supposed to ask, Hey, can I get one of these? Oh? Can I try that? Blah blah blah blah blah. That's how I was raised. But this real comfortable opening the freezer, digging through the boxes, picking a flavor, licking it and putting it back.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that is. I've known Sydney for several years, and I'm not doing that in her house. I'll go get something and be like, can I grab some of these fruit snacks? Or I'll take a popsicle if I see you going to get one, But like, why I offer? I do offer? Right, I feel like I'm a pretty decent host because I'm like, well you were, you were a great host. This week'sis to me and your friend who ate all your food?
Speaker 1: Were you like getting toward like the tipping point? Like what could this person have done that? Like you would have been like stop.
Speaker 2: A fifth popsicle?
Speaker 1: Would you have ever called them out?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that's my problem because it's not at the end of the day, I don't need to eat all these popsicles.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I don't need all these snacks. They're not good from me. I need someone to hear you.
Speaker 3: Need a little bit more of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kale chips at the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when I know people are coming over, I set my refrigerator up for like guests, So I just need to just let it rock and just be like, well, the guests are coming over.
Speaker 2: This was what it's.
Speaker 4: I bought the oreos for the people to come over. I bought the chips for y'all, so like, I need to just stop being petty and just be.
Speaker 3: Like, you did not buy those chips.
Speaker 4: You know you didn't know I bought I have a bag of chips for myself, and then I bought a bag of chips for the group.
Speaker 3: Your friend was running through those snacks like the tomb Rado.
Speaker 2: I don't running through the snacks like the that's a good title. That's a title as well. That is so long, running through the snacks like therader er. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know there's something there.
Speaker 2: All I know is that it's I was shocked because every time this person came back in the room, I was like, oh, my joy hit the floor. I was like, oh, I said, jam don't even eat that much in this house, and all I ever do is see that cat eating and sitting.
Speaker 4: So yeah, eating and sitting. That's what my that's what my jam Master flex does. Well, I think we gotta wrap it up because I do have to go get this hair done.
Speaker 2: And how many ads do we have? Andrew?
Speaker 1: I think like three. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Three we're going to do. And I pay you to just do the ads for us. Yikes, how many? I thought it was just one?
Speaker 1: Andrew, I don't. I don't. I haven't tried.
Speaker 2: Well, you know when by the time this they get to this part of the episode, they'll have fast forward through.
Speaker 3: The ads anyway.
Speaker 2: That he's going to delete, Delete, delete, We work hard to do those ads for you. Lit Maybe just throw the ads in heren official expert listeners.
Speaker 1: At the very and that's where they that's where companies love putting. It's only one ad, actually.
Speaker 2: It's only one, gorgeous Sidney, I will do the ad. You my nappy headed beautiful guys, Oh my god, how deare? It is very nappy. It's discussing a.
Speaker 3: Little sailor moon boom.
Speaker 2: It looks good.
Speaker 4: Also, we should watch Sailor Moon again. Adrian was saying that it's so problematic because the girls kept talking about how skinny they were and how they didn't they can't eat today, And I didn't know that's what they were teaching the kids.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they were to have eating disorders, but I know she said they talked about it in the first episode, So I don't know if it was the whole series, I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 3: Were they superheroes?
Speaker 2: What was Sailor Moon? I don't remember. They have been annoying as fuck. They just they just talk too much.
Speaker 1: I was like, nobody watch it. There's other things.
Speaker 2: No, there's not other things.
Speaker 3: Wants to watch it.
Speaker 4: I need to hate watch like Emily and Paris before we get out of here. Emily and Paris was a fucking great show and I killed it. I watched it all in one night, and yes, we're mad at this. This this bitch that went to Paris and didn't know any French and she went in there and talked to everybody like, Oh, they're just.
Speaker 2: Gonna take me in with open arms. But it just was a great excuse. Who is on the show. Is this an old show or noo Lily, Lily Collins or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lily Collins.
Speaker 2: But it sounds they hated it.
Speaker 4: They kept saying that this is like sex in the City, but like younger and I was like, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: This bitch can't dress. Everything she wearing is tacky, tacky, tacky. Nobody would wear that.
Speaker 4: But it was supposed to be on a spin on like Americans are loud and does they don't have taste, so when they come to Paris, they look they look busted.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's that sounds right to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't need y'all to watch Emily Paris. I'm just saying, don't let people like stir you away from watching something that actually.
Speaker 2: It might be good for you. It might Okay, hold on, you liked it. I liked it. I'm saying with my motherfucking chest, it was great. That was okay, because you were talking, Yeah it was, You're like it was dumb.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: I was like, I hated her, but I was like, at the end, I was kind of rooting.
Speaker 3: For her, Loki, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't want to watch that, Okay. I can look out my window and see problematic Americans every single day. Truth that can't dress, that friend, I can't dress. Okay, Well, are we setting intentions for the week are we Are we talking about sex moves for the weekend? What are we closing? I'm going to read a book. I'm going to read a book.
Speaker 4: It's like how to the whole book, how to be a rich person or something like that. I'm going to read that because I need to get my finances in order and or how to become rich or something I gotta gets.
Speaker 3: Sue's orsman or men.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, I think Sydney's leading. Okay, you don't have to come back for what he does any episode here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we've already.
Speaker 2: The way you got up and walked away. She threw the headphones on the ground, like the headphones.
Speaker 1: Well, she's getting the book, I imagine. Yeah, my god, here's the book.
Speaker 2: Amazing Sydney has books in her house. I am impressed. The book is called I Will Teach You to Be Rich.
Speaker 3: Show me the cover.
Speaker 2: And when I posted on Instagram, people were like, Yo, the book is really good. I didn't use any of your seller. They said, Yo, I read that ship it was so good. I didn't do none of the stuff they told me to do. But it is really good. If I really stuck by it, I would I would be better with money. So you're gonna read this book this weekend? Are you gonna read the book for the week? No, this weekend, I'm gonna do it. It's just a sixth sick It's just a sixth six week program that works six So you're gonna do six weeks in one day? Got it? Love that for you. No guilt, no excuses, no bullshit, just a six week pope. I can't speak all right, ya know? Well? Good luck with the books?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: I see you doing the back cover beautifully brilliant.
Speaker 1: It's gonna take a while to get through the books.
Speaker 4: I can read, I just reading out loud is hard at times. Fuck up, Okay, guys, I'm out. Marie is going to finish the podcast without me because I have to go.
Speaker 1: Because you can't ready.
Speaker 2: Now that hurts, Andrew. I've come a long way. I'm waiting you have here.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're Andrew.
Speaker 2: You are said that for real?
Speaker 1: Oh I was just bouncing off, no circling back.
Speaker 2: That hurt. I'm taking that personal. And you'll hear from my people. Okay, okay, okay, I love that for you. Okay, all right, okay't wait to see the bundles later. Have a good Actually, I'm miss you tonight. Yes, yeah, see you today. I'm doing the show tonight and I'm gonna bomb and it's gonna be fun. I'm bring a box of popsicles for me. Please, thank you so much. Okay, guys, make sure you rate, subscribe, review, whatever, leave comments on. Tell us what you're happy for, what makes you happy? Yes, exactly, I need to know that. Bye friends, Bye Forever Dog.
Speaker 5: This has been a Forever Dog production. The Unofficial Expert Is Executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe Silio and Alex Ramsey. Senior producer Tracy Soren. Produced by Andrew McGuire. Cover art by Sandy Hoenig. To listen to this podcast ad free, sign up for Forever Dog Plus at Foreverdog Podcasts dot com slash plus. Check out video clips of our podcasts on YouTube at YouTube dot com slash Forever Dog Team, and make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook at Forever Dog Team to keep up with all the late missed Forever Dung news