Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe.
Speaker 2: Getty, Armstrong and Getty and no he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really good, really good.
Speaker 1: The Armstrong and Geddy hot Dogs are Dogs T shirts.
Speaker 2: Already let me see finally, I haven't seen the picture yet. I like it.
Speaker 1: I also like the AI created models. But anyway, those are AI models. That don't they almost got to be.
Speaker 2: Those aren't real people.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe they are, it isn't he you can't tell anymore.
Speaker 2: No, although I see a lot of the AI stuff, although it's usually like you're trying to do a really hot chick. It's it's so much. It's obviously AI. It's too much. Yeah, so you got to take it down like eight percent or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make them look human. Hot Dogs are dogs. I would wear that shirt. I wear that shirt.
Speaker 2: That might be like my uniform the rest of my life, Like I'm Steve Jobs. I'll only wear this shirt.
Speaker 1: If If you're unfamiliar with the reference, it is a reply or rejoinder to trans women are women?
Speaker 2: Hot Dogs are Dogs? I like the one on the dude a lot. I'm gonna wear that T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yes, Michael, I'm told that one is an AI and one isn't. Oh, which is the answer.
Speaker 2: I think the dude is AI. The woman isn't. Right, Yeah, because because his skin I can always tell by the skin on the AI creations. It's unrealistic. Yeah, yeah, he's either he would either be a silver devil or silver fox. He doesn't exist, Joe. H the skin is too smooth, So it's either AI or they overdid the you know the air brushing thing that you can do on photos now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hot dogs are dogs available at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh what a funny idea. Kamala Harris is being interviewed by Brett Baar to day. I don't know what the.
Speaker 1: Different bear that's the director there Special Report.
Speaker 2: It's time to interview Kamala Bear Bear Bear. And the hope is that finally we see the Kamala Harris that we saw so much before she got denomination. Uh, where she just rambles and rambles and rambles and embarrasses herself because he's gonna ask her some of the things she hasn't been asked and follow up and not edit out the crazy stuff. Like sixty minutes, did right? Right?
Speaker 1: You know, we've discussed on and off what we think Brett ought to ask her.
Speaker 2: I think so you're a no on the president's brain. You don't think that should come up in thirty minutes? Interesting?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, although you know I stand ready to be reasoned out of that position. I'm not hardcore about it. I just think for number one, national security reasons and number two, it's just too easy to dodge. You won't get anywhere. I was just going to say, and this would be weird, but he ought to do fifteen minutes on the economy and inflation, what's happened under Biden her watch?
Speaker 2: In fifteen minutes of Willie Brown.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, and ask her about the anti gouging crap and grocery prices and well, if you can cure it, why haven't you cured it? Or why didn't you earlier? And then fifteen minutes on the border on immigration. God, there's a lot of good examples. You've been talking lately about how you own a glock. You tried to ban that very gun in two cities you lived in.
Speaker 2: What gives? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put people in jail for marijuana offenses with enthusiasm and then now you want to legalize it everywhere, and so.
Speaker 2: The border stuff, he's going to be prepared. But one thing Brett Bear does is he's very very prepared on everything. Yeah, so when she starts throwing around some stuff that is crap about the border was actually worse under but Trump and blah blah blah blah. I don't think she's going to get away with.
Speaker 1: That, right, Oh yeah, he'll hammer her on that.
Speaker 2: Katie.
Speaker 4: I just hope Brett opens it by going, what's up? Cackles McNee pads.
Speaker 1: Oh no, stop it. No, that's an unauthorized comment by Katie.
Speaker 2: But she can say slip at the top. She can say, we can't say Bear. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's one that he ought to ask. And I'm going off script here, Michael, give us a thirty five. This happens to be Eric Trump, but he absolutely ought to go here.
Speaker 5: That's all she does. Let's turn the page. Let's turn the page. Well, comal it Democrats have occupied the White House twelve out of the last sixteen years. What page are you turning? What proposal? What policy have you put in place? What quantitative measure have you put in place in the last four years, that's a single thing to further this country And the answer is absolutely none.
Speaker 2: I hope he doesn't ask a single thing about abortion or climate change. Oh, that certainly gets covered enough in all the other interviews.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, no, don't even.
Speaker 2: We'll see. Not to get too excited. The reason I think it's worth asking about the current president's mental health is just I just think it exposes or is such a liar and fraud and everything that's true. You think it'd be easy to dodge. How would you dodge it? I don't understand how you dodge the fact that. Look, Bratt, I wish I do have did a better Kamla. Eighty percent of the country believed he shouldn't be president again based on observing him. You didn't observe that. He came out and did his debate and immediately everybody knew he couldn't be president again. Yes, you said he could be clear, Yes said he still does. To be clear, I'm speaking, I'm speaking. I'm sorry. I'm a white straight male. I better shut up now.
Speaker 1: The president had a bad night. We all have bad nights, don't we, And but he is as sharp as can be he just knew because he is a patriot, it was time to turn the page to a new generation of leadership. But eighty percent of people said.
Speaker 2: The guy's too freaking old.
Speaker 6: Bett.
Speaker 2: Let me be clear.
Speaker 1: The President is great, he's fine. I just spoke with him last week.
Speaker 2: It is hard to get around if they're going to claim that he stepped down voluntarily, Yeah, because he thought it was time for a new generation. And what are you going to say to that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nancy Pelosi's out there saying I didn't force anybody to do anything.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: No, hey, hey, you're holding the bloody knife, Nancy.
Speaker 2: Oh, at least wipe off the knife or setting down, do the OJ thing, throw out the bushes. I mean, you gotta do something, right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't see.
Speaker 1: I don't see getting anywhere with that line a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've convinced me, so that's a dry hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hammer the economy, hammer the turning the page narrative, and in fact, I guarantee asks this. It got a fair amount of attention when recently you're asked by both The View and Jimmy Kimmel what policies you would change from the Biden administration. You're always talking about turning the page in a new generation. What policies would you change? Guaranteed goes there. And if she can't answer that question, she will be mocked.
Speaker 2: Well she should be. My values haven't changed. What does that mean? It means my values haven't changed.
Speaker 1: All right, So your values are the same. Why are your policies different? I was raised in the middle class household. My mother worked very hard. Then he just leaps across the table and says that she runs off the room.
Speaker 7: Eh, boy, Yeah, I am generally disappointed in an attempt to nail down any politician, although she's worse at it than most.
Speaker 2: Oh she's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, huh, okay, here you go.
Speaker 2: Here's your question. She's got to ask her the is there anything you would have done differently? Because she whipped on that twice last week. I got a ton of criticism, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. What is your prediction of the letter grade performance she gives tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Unfortunately, probably.
Speaker 1: See I'm probably there too.
Speaker 2: And then that won't do anything. That won't do anything.
Speaker 1: Now you can root for a crack up that doesn't make you a bad person. Well, she was pretty awful last week though, and those were all friendly interviewing. Yeah, and as Charles Cook point out, the reason she hasn't gotten any better is she can't get any better, So it could be a crack up.
Speaker 2: The fact that on the View when she was asked, I don't know how hard it is to find that clip, but when she was asked on the View that she clearly had never considered it before, because she said, nothing that I can think of, You've never considered this question as you're running on turning the page, and I'm a obviously I'm not Joe Biden. I mean Bradle's say, yeah, I can see that. But see, that's got to be that's when David Plouf comes out and writes his book after she loses this.
Speaker 1: We went over that.
Speaker 2: A thousand times. We went over that a thousand times. And then she was asked on the View and she said, nothing that I can think of.
Speaker 1: The book will be entitled There's no fixing stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's such an easy dodge too, I mean it's effortless. Both the President and I have learned based on the changing face of America and the economy, global conflict. We're advancing down the field with the policies that make sense for the current situation. I wouldn't undo what we did. I would respond to the new challenges in a new way, full of newness. I mean it's not hard. Nothing comes to mind now why I think of it.
Speaker 2: The way Fox led the charge on the immigration situation for the past several years. I'll bety they really really lean on that. That might be fully half the interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m hm oh, oh oh. Uncomfortable questions about Israel. M although she's gotten better, her rhetoric has gotten better. On that, she's condemned Hamas and Hezbola said, Israel has a right to defend itself, but they need to come to a ceasefire and get all the hostages home, which is I mean, it's a patently ridiculous thing to say, but it's a decent enough dodge. So some of you out there are concerned that Fox hates Trump and Brett Bear is a softy. Even Trump himself said it in a tweet today that she chose a friendly interviewer in Brett Behar. The Bears are who we thought they were. I don't agree with Trump, but there are times. And I really like Brett Bear. There are times I think he and many conservative journalists are affected by the Beltway culture, cocktail circuit, private school narrative, conventional wisdom.
Speaker 2: We pass each other as our private jets refuel at one of those private airports.
Speaker 1: Right, and it seeps into you in for instance, my favorite for instance is he and they will use the term gender affirming care when that is a blatant twisting of language to prejudge the argument of sex change procedures for kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're taping it right before he goes on the air. It will air six eastern and three o'clock Pacific, unedited, unedited. He says, Oh, I believe him. So we mentioned this the other day. Greg Guttfeld on Fox was talking about last night the California Coastal Commission is not going to let Elon Musk do his rocket thing in California because they hate his politics. It's crazy. And more on that coming up. I just saw this headline Coca Cola recalls over thirteen thousand zero sugar drink drinks after finding they're actually packed with sugar.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not cool.
Speaker 2: Not if you're, like, you know, diabetic or something. Right. Yeah, we're just trying to keep your love handles, you know, in check.
Speaker 1: Sure, why are you looking at me.
Speaker 2: From the should we talked about this a little bit. I'm glad Greg Guttfeld is on it. It's not getting much attention in most news, as most things don't.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk, who launched the world's biggest rocket the other day and then caught it when it came back down and it was absolutely amazing, wants to do some of his launches in California and as as NASA has, and he has for many, many years, and now the California Coastal Commissions saying no because of the politics. It's crazy anyway, here's the explanation.
Speaker 8: The California Coastal Commission rejected space request to launch more rockets from the Vandenberg Space Force Space, which is about one hundred and fifty miles north of LA. The commission claims they're worried about the environmental impact and the sonic booms that ring out for hundreds of miles, but launches like these have been done for the past seventy years. But the commission's own words prove they're less worried about SpaceX environmental impact than Musk's social impact.
Speaker 2: Listen to Commissioner Mike Wilson.
Speaker 3: This company is owned by the richest person in the world, with direct control over what could be the most extensive global communication system on the planet. And just last week that person was speaking about political retribution on a national stage and how and it was very glib. But yet he was standing next to a person, a candidate that openly promotes and is working to normalize that language.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodn yes, so, oh, you poor thing are angry.
Speaker 8: At Musk for not throwing his intellect and wealth behind their idiot Kamala and they're abusing their power to punish him.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that that's the guy's own words. I can't believe he said it out loud. I would have thought they'd have just gone with sonic booms and environment and whatnot. Yeah, he actually set out loud. So elon is sewing him as a free speech issue. You canceled a government contract over something?
Speaker 1: I said, Yeah, that's it's it's he convicted himself. It's over.
Speaker 2: That's how delusional those people are. Correct. Wow, and uh, and you know he's a left to you who cares about the environment everything. I get the only guy that made a dent in the hope of electric cars, you're shutting down. And he wants to go to Mars because he thinks we're destroying the planet because of climate change. Elon does. Elon's full on believer in climate change and all that sort of stuff, But you're gonna shut him down because he's too trumpy for you.
Speaker 1: This might be the ultimate taking one for the team. It's almost worth it to see the progressive experiment played out in a one party state as a warning shame. Forty million people have to suffer for it. But uh, that's I'm so outraged by that. I'm trying not to go there. I'm utterly unsurprised by it. But that is obscene. You, sir, are the very monster you claim to be against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we don't have time for the clip. But Gutfeld goes on to say, disagreeing politically shouldn't be a reason to stop science. Yeah, no, kidding you. You believe in the science people, You're not gonna allow scientists who don't agree with you politically. That's a good way to move forward.
Speaker 1: And another point Greg makes is that Elon and entrepreneurs like them run rings around government programs and bureaus and the rest of it. They make them look as pathetic and slow and ineffective they are, and a lot of big government people hate.
Speaker 2: Him for that. Yeah, that is absolutely true. Yeah, that is awful. They accomplished too much for a tiny fraction of the money, and that makes them look bad.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the last time I was this excited about a news thing like I am about the Kamala Harris Brett Berry interview and the other thing I'm really excited about because I was just reading about it Israel striking Iran. The story is out like in the last couple hours. They're ready to go. Net Yahoo has stated he's going to do it in such a way as to not interfere with the presidential election. Will the election's twenty days away? See you? But he said it's going to be before it. But yeah, they have stated it's we have stated we know it's going to be before the election. He said it won't interfere. You better do it like this afternoon. I mean, it's the election is getting very very close.
Speaker 1: This is like one of the those riddles. My brother's not my sister. But my dad is my mother? Who am I You know, I didn't wait a minute before, but not affected?
Speaker 2: And what I think it's gonna happen really soon. It's gonna happen the next week. Here's your prediction of the day question standard kinetic warfare.
Speaker 1: Bombs from planes, missiles, et cetera, or something weird and unexpected.
Speaker 2: Huh. They seem like exploding pages.
Speaker 1: And I believe Israel has infiltrated the Mulla's beards. Their beards catch fire, they have a beard on the inside. You know, I was gonna I was picturing conventional, but they keep talking about how, Oh it'll be big and impressive. I'm not sure planes dropping bombs would be that shocking. I mean, we've seen that so much in the Middle East. I'm not sure it would. What if they sank two thirds of the Iranian navy? Whoa something like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no idea. Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what was I going to say? I said something about the interview. Oh. The one thing I hope Brett Bear asks and nails her down on is what economic level or class was her family growing up, because that's been unclear to me.
Speaker 2: Anyway. So this is you know, ninety percent of people consider themselves middle class.
Speaker 1: I have seen that sort of status.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the higher you go in income or net worth, the higher people say you have to be to be rich, which is interesting. We have culturally demonized is that too strong? Or success or wealth or being rich? I mean, because you'd think if it were in a cultural vacuum.
Speaker 2: People should be perfectly comfortable saying, you know, I'm pretty well all, I've become very successful. Yeah I'm rich.
Speaker 1: I mean if if I guess.
Speaker 2: If you want to be an ass hat, well no.
Speaker 1: Oh great, you fed up the cultural vacuum. I was a vacuum you brought, you brought You're a whore. Oh that's not what that word means. Yeah, you infected the vacuum.
Speaker 2: Are created.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to think of parallels. Well, that's the thing. It has no objective meaning. The term rich, well, well, the term middle class clearly has no objective meaning.
Speaker 2: So it's used all the time. Each presidential candidate will say it ten times today, and it means nothing.
Speaker 1: It's obligatory to use that meaningless phrase. But you're an he had a if you use the other meaningless amorphous phrase. That's what I'm talking about our culture and how odd it is. I'm trying to side if I'm against this or not. Well, if there's no objective meaning, all you have is amorphous terms. So who cares? We have real problems to solve, including this one with three weeks to go until election day. Advocates of mass mail voting and others. I'm quoting from a journal opinion piece here, but everybody's worrying about the reliability of mass mail voting. Yeah, I said this before. I shouldn't jump to the end at the beginning, but that's what I do. If you want to save this democracy, have everybody but the handicapped and soldiers on duty show up and vote in person. That will save democracy.
Speaker 2: What was the original push for all this? I grew up in a world where voting day was voting day pretty much period. What was the push for all this?
Speaker 1: Getting the lazy, the stupid, the indigent to get ballots? Why they lean much more heavily Democrats.
Speaker 2: Why did Republicans go along with that?
Speaker 1: Because it's difficult to argue against the the argument that's made. We want more people to vote, we want to make voting easy for people, it's your right, it's your sacred thing.
Speaker 2: Blah blah, that's our most sacred gay. Get off your lazy ass, which somehow is a hat, and get to the bowling place on election day. Right, Well, anyway, yeah, you're right, it is so easy to DemoGod demogog Oh so the single mother with two jobs, if she can't vote on election day, she has no voice.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good argument, it is. On the other hand, although you know, certainly experts in this are probably screaming at the radio. Well there's a middle ground that's pretty good. But allowing vote harvesting and mass mailings of ballots all over the place for a month, oh it's it's a it's a fraud factory anyway.
Speaker 2: But they're voting in person for a month somewhere, a couple of places in person voting for a month. What does that cost us?
Speaker 1: Why? Anyway, during the twenty twenty two mid terms, just over twenty three thousand mail ballots were rejected in Pennsylvania. That's almost exactly two percent.
Speaker 2: These are numbers we should all know, because there's going to be lots of stuff rejected, and we should all go in knowing that that's common to reject, like I forget what the percentage is. We all learned this in two thousand and then we relearned it in twenty twenty, but we'll have to relearn it again. There's a chunk of votes that get rejected a lot more than you would think all the time.
Speaker 1: So it was two percent in Pennsylvania, one point four percent in Michigan, and two percent in Nevada. The nightmare scenario they write after November fifth is that Kamala Harris or Donald Trump might be leading by a few thousand votes or less, in which case ballot errors and how they're resolved could affect the outcome.
Speaker 2: Well as Okay, so earlier we talked about Nate Silver's polling averages. Right now have six of the seven states with than a percent yes, So any of those states, it's going to get decided by people opening ballots and deciding whether or not you count it or not.
Speaker 1: Right, and then you get into well, you get into us a number of different things, including.
Speaker 2: What a mess that is? Why were two percent of ballots rejected? It was you know, postmark problems, signature problems, the way it was filled out, or whatever. It depends on what state you're in, what the requirements are.
Speaker 1: But that is, as you point out, that's like twice as many as you'd need to sway the election.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a tough one because I am a quite honest guy. But if I've got the job of sitting there opening ballots and I'm the does a signature match guy, It'd be pretty hard to not say it's close enough that one's not, that's close enough that one's not.
Speaker 1: I mean, you would have to be a person of sterling honor to not just hedge a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, even subconsciously.
Speaker 1: Maybe well right, yeah, yeah. Pennsylvania is the likeliest culprit, in part because the divided government in Harrisburg hasn't substantially updated its voting laws. As of Tuesday, one point seven million mail ballot applications were approved. That's sixty percent for voters registered Democrat and twenty eight and a half for percent for Republicans. Many GOP voters prefer going to the polls in person, whether it's a civic writer or who avoid the problems that cause mail ballot invalidation. And then they point out that this gap and voting preference can produce a red mirage, as it did four years ago. Trump won sixty five percent of Pennsylvania's in person in person votes, while Biden won seventy six percent of the mail ballots, which take.
Speaker 2: Longer to count. That's only a mirage if you're really dumb.
Speaker 1: There are a huge number of people, including our listeners, who don't understand that or don't blame.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hope once it's explained. Well, don't believe it's a different thing, but I would hope was explained to you. It makes perfect sense, as they explained on if you're watching on voting night. Has been that way for years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's always been that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so these are the in person then the they'll add in the ones they opened up.
Speaker 1: Right, It's just never mattered that much because there were so few super super tight swing states anyway in most elections. And interestingly enough.
Speaker 2: Although this might be the other way around, and you might hear the same bellowing for Democrats this time around.
Speaker 1: Percent, they'll just flip the script.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely. There are a couple of states where the early voting mail in voting looked like it looks like it's swinging way Republican, so it could be the other way around. Kamala takes a lead, and you go to bed with her leading by you know, five percent. You wake up in the morning and she lost because they opened up the ballots and they're way more Republican ballots this time. And for what it's worth, big critical Swing Pencil doesn't even permit mail votes to be handled until the morning of election day, right, which is you can't open them, you can't check the signal, you can't do anything. I'm not sure how I feel about that or not. Yeah, I can kind of see the point because if you have a long time to do it, and you have time to think, wow, it looks like we're losing. What do you think we ought to do? Nah, I don't want all that time just sit there and open them up.
Speaker 1: And while our little discussion about the person saying that signature looks pretty good to me, that one not so much. We went further down the road than we had to because with the partisan divide in voting methods that many more Democrats vote by mail than Republicans. All it is all you have to do in the past. That might not be true in several states this year. Yeah, that'll be interesting to see, I'll bet it's still true, just not as much. But anyway, we'll all find out together. All you have to do is, if you're a Democrat, you loosely interpret the rules. Like in Pennsylvania you have to fill out date and signed the official ballot declaration. The requirement of a handwritten date has been litigated for four years more to follow. At the moment, the status quo is that undated or obviously misdated ballots are set aside. But so you've got way more Democrats voting via mail than Republicans. So as a Democrat, I'm like, well, the right to vote is sacred. So a little date, what's a little date between friends? They thought it was the fourteenth, it's the thirteenth. I do that all the time. I'm still writing twenty twenty three on my checks. But if you're in a red state, it's that signature does not match.
Speaker 2: Ow wow. Well, if the polls are as close as a show, that's what I've been saying for a long time. I hope whoever wins wins easily, that it's not close, so we don't have this. If the polls are right, we ain't gonna know who's president for a month.
Speaker 1: Right, Jack wants a clear and decisive victory. Michael, what do I want under my Christmas tree? Michael, what what do I want under my Christmas tree?
Speaker 2: I don't know. A pony, always a pony, always a pony. Fun at a pony.
Speaker 1: Since I was a boy, and I'm as likely to get my pony as Jack is to get his decisive victory. You can afford a pony. Yeah, you always get a pony today. Boy, it'd be cruel as hell for me to climb on a pony. I mean, let's let's let's be honest. Get a sturdy pony. He's pony, particularly beefy and durable before I buy him a Yes, yes, yes, the child in question is heavy set. Final note from the Wall Street Journal, The litigation could wind up at the Supreme Court, and given the tenor of today's political times, god in the constant disparagement of the Supreme Court by the left, that dispute could make Bush v. Gore seem like a badminton scrimmage.
Speaker 2: I've not seen one of those, but I'm guessing they're fairly tepa.
Speaker 1: It's not even a badminton matched. Well, talk about practice badminton practice.
Speaker 2: Not even the game. Uh. I have kind of wanted this, but I also don't want it because I think it'd be bad for America. But to just watch it would be enjoyable to have it completely flipped, which could happen so easily, where you're seeing all the same arguments that Republicans were using last time around being made by Democrats, stolen election, all kinds of different stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I said about watching California crumble as some sort of progressive nightmare experiment. It's almost worth it to be able to see it.
Speaker 2: Almost And if the Supreme Court has to decide with the Trump appointees, then it's absolutely a stolen election and they'll talk stolen election for four years the rest of our lives. Oh my god, who's ready for this? We'll finish strong next. Here's this funny.
Speaker 9: Sends one high and deep to center field.
Speaker 2: Did he get it?
Speaker 1: Back on?
Speaker 9: It is Thomas, He's at the wall, he got it. It's a two run home run. Aaron Judge finally connects his first home run of this postseason sound he makes six to two Yankees.
Speaker 2: So both series are playing today. The Yankees won last night they're up two to oh over Cleveland whatever they are, and Dodgers Mets are tied one one and they played a day. Dodgers Yankees is always exciting just because you got the two biggest markets and a lot of attention and all that sort of stuff. He's some big star power there show Hey Tani and Aaron Judge.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, major League baseballs desperate for that. Yeah, Yankees, Dodgers, both coasts, et cetera.
Speaker 2: So Taylor Swift and her boyfriend Kelsey Grammar Travis Kelcey, that'd be weird.
Speaker 1: I'm listening.
Speaker 2: That'd be funny if Taylor Swift Kelsey they're up in the booth at the Yankee game, right because they're big times celebrities. And that's what you do, is you get when Yankee when when New York teams start winning, if your celebrity, you go. But they're up there, and she on that home run she did the big mouths clapped her. I mean she does that her red red lipstick. She does it for every every exciting moment in her life. She acts like it's the first time she's seen whatever.
Speaker 6: Look for the bearcessities, the simple fairnesscessities like final thoughts to and in the other show, I mean the bairncessities Mother Nay Sure's recipes.
Speaker 2: Like final thoughts from our host Jack and Joe, it's fantastic. Here's your host for final fus Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Oh is that a ukulele? I believe so some sort of bang Joe. Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew, beginning with our technical director Michael Angelo. Michael, I'm rooting for a crack up tonight.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping Brett Bear fact checks her to the point that she gets up, tips over the chair and just walks out.
Speaker 1: That would be dramatic. Katie Green a final thought for us.
Speaker 4: I was just once I have one of those mind where as soon as you say something, the picture pops up and now all I can picture is you getting a pony.
Speaker 1: Joe, it needs to be a shirt.
Speaker 2: Try to picture the pony look on his face.
Speaker 1: A final thought, Uh, yeah, I got it with Michael, A pony, whe long face. I got a fat guy on me.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of kind of hoping that at some point Calmonly just breaks down.
Speaker 6: Says quid, I can't do it, I'm too stupid.
Speaker 2: And she walks out of the room, like Michael said, that's what I'm moping for. That's funny.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say the perfect when did you stop beating your wife? Question would be some Republicans have claimed you're too stupid to be the president? How stupid are you?
Speaker 2: Geez? Go ahead for Hitler then and she slams the door and runs out.
Speaker 1: I grew up in a middle class family.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty rabbgain but another grueling four hour work.
Speaker 1: There so many people think so little time good Armstrong, getdy dot com. The hot dogs are dogs. T shirts are ready. They're available, order now. Your favorite A and G fan will love them. Stand with the woman women athletes who don't want to play against dudes.
Speaker 2: Ah, that T shirt would be good under the tree for Christmas, or maybe on the on the pony, maybe the pony wears.
Speaker 1: Do we have pony sizes?
Speaker 2: We'll see tomorrow with highlights from the Kamala Harrison interview. In lots of other stuff, God blessed America. I'm strong and Getty.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred on the crazy meter.
Speaker 2: I say this a.
Speaker 1: Lot, even the particular field and particularly we have aspirations, we have dreams, so let's go with it. Fine, Oh yeah, he'll hammer her on that, Katie.
Speaker 4: I just hope Brett opens it by going, what's up? Cackles McNee pads.
Speaker 1: Oh no, stop it. No, that's an unauthorized comment by Katie.
Speaker 2: But she can say slip at the tongue that high note.
Speaker 1: Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Getty