Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Channon.
Speaker 2: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free numbers eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, If you want to be a part of the program, by time for the Sean Hannity Show White House Briefing. That means that there can only be one person up to this job, and that is White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt. Caroline, we do have a bit of a surprise for you, and we're going to give you some options. We have some introductions that we had from our big voice guy, Scott Shannon, one of the legends in all of radio. He created Morning Zoo Radio. He's a dear friend of ours and he's the voice of the show. And I'm going to let you hear the four different options and you can choose which one you like the most.
Speaker 3: How does that sound that sounds fun, Sean, Let's do it all right.
Speaker 4: Here's option one, Caroline Levitt, crush and fake news, one liver reporter.
Speaker 5: At a time.
Speaker 1: All right, that's high up on my list.
Speaker 4: Here's number two, Line Levitt delivering the SmackDown with a smile.
Speaker 1: Number three. You love of this Number three.
Speaker 4: Caroline Levit jiving that you can't handle the truth line a whole new meeting, you can't handle the truth.
Speaker 1: And last, but certainly not least Number four.
Speaker 4: Caroline is on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: All right, we welcome back to the White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt for our Sean Hannity Show White House Briefing.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm doing great, Sean, I'm doing better after hearing those introductions. I don't know who made them, but you need to give that guy a raise. Every single one of those amazing.
Speaker 6: Very impressed.
Speaker 2: Is there any one favorite or should we just alternate them when you come on the show.
Speaker 3: I love them all, but I do have a favorite. I have to be honest with you, you know, I always.
Speaker 6: Tell the truth. No.
Speaker 3: Number two smack down with a smile is gold. I love it. It made me smile, it made me laugh. I have my assistant here, she's smiling and laughing at that one as well. It's our new slogan. We're going with it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, it fits perfectly, and you do do it with a smile, and they don't know how to answer you, and they've never dealt with anybody like you, And I love You're twenty seven years old, the youngest White House Press secretary in history, and you go up there at the podium and you're dealing with this hostile, you know, crowd of fake news, you know idiots.
Speaker 1: I would never you need the patience of job to get up.
Speaker 2: There every day, and you do it with a smile and with grace, and it's it's quite appropriate.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of ground to cover. Let me ask you.
Speaker 2: The El Salvadorian president was with the with the potus at the White House today and he won't return a deported MS thirteen gang member to the US. And I know the media is trying to make a big deal over the fact that you know apparently said yeah, well maybe we'll send American prison there as well. And I figured to give you an opportunity to talk about the gaggle that they had today.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for the opportunity, Sean, because one of the best moments I have witnessed in the Oval Office with President Trump happened today. He delivered I want to talk about a SmackDown, a SmackDown to fake news. CNN and Caitlin Collins, who was asking questions with pre baked biases and getting it all wrong. And President Trump and President Bukelly and then President Trump's incredible cabinet cabinet Stephen Miller, Attorney General Pambondi, Secretary of State Rubio, the Vice President Jamie Vance all delivered the truth and the facts directly to the media in the Oval Office. This is truly the most transparent and accessible president and cabinet in history.
Speaker 6: But the media has been getting this one single case all wrong.
Speaker 3: They described this individual as a Maryland father. No, he is an illegal criminal, an MS thirteen gang and now a designated foreign terrorist thanks to President Trump's executive order that he signed upon taking office. And what do we do to foreign terrorists and a legal criminal support them? Sean, And I'm not sure where.
Speaker 6: The media wanted this individual to go.
Speaker 3: We sent him back to his home country, and you heard.
Speaker 6: Directly from the president of that country.
Speaker 3: President Boupelly's is doing a tremendous job of implementing law and order and securation who said, no, He's not going to smuggle this terrorist, this MS thirteen gang member back to the United States of America. And how dare the American legal system, particularly this lower Roague District judge trying to dictate the foreign policy of the United States of America, and the Supreme Court affirmed that courts do not have the power to dictate the foreign or immigration policy that comes from the President of the United States, and he is using diplomacy to make our country safety and safer in addition to law and order in public safety me and enforcing our nation's immigration laws. This is a truly historic all of government efforts. You have the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of State all working together alongside the White House to secure our southern border and to deport foreign terrorists from our soil. And we thank President Bukelly for his cooperation in this endeavor.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with you, and I thought it was a beatdown too. What's really amazing is as I've watched Caitlin Collins, you know, go through one beat down after another. I don't know if you If you see cable ratings, it's now often the case that Hannity at nine o'clock is often the number one show at nine o'clock, which is the toughest television hour of all hours in all of television, or either like one, two, or three, depending on what other shows might be on, except for Monday night football of course that always kills us. But putting that aside, I mean she has like three four hundred thousand viewers a night.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And if I had three hundred or four one thousand viewers an it. I might as well get on my rapid radio and start speaking over CBE Radio and I probably have more listeners. It's ridiculous that she gets as much played as she does. Let's go back to last week The New York Times, I'm followed up on and put a spotlight on your press office refusing to respond to email questions from reporters who display their pronouns, saying they deny their biological reality. You know, they them this that, whatever question that people ask It got a lot of play, but it really didn't create a lot of controversy with the American people at all.
Speaker 3: It's well, first of all, let me just say, Sean, we don't just look at the cable ratings. We actually post them. In fact, in my colleague Stephen Schung, our White House Communications director, his office here in the West Wing, that the reporters have to come up and talk to us in every day we have the ratings showing exactly what you just said. CNN is the bottom of the barrel. It's just supposed to be their number one primetime show, and it's it's last on the list, at least the one that I've seen. So you're right, they're not reaching many Americans with their lives, and it's because so many Americans have tuned out the lies and that's why they re elected President Trump. But as for the story you mentioned, I'm so sick of seeing these fake news reporters in my inbox every day with the most preposterous emails, and then they are signed with their pronouns. It's utterly absurd. And the President has put common sense or is making common sense common again, and we're implementing that in the press shop as well. We are not going to engage with reporters who are denying biological reality and truth and therefore obviously cannot be trusted to write an honest story. We deal with reporters who truly care about accuracy and factually representing the President in his policies. And if you feel obliged to put your pronouns in your bio, then you clearly don't care about the truth, accuracy, or the facts at all, and it's not even worth my time in dealing with you.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 3: The American people agree. We've had a lot of stories out of this White House. I have never had the amount of responses I have had on my own personal social media there on this one, and frankly, I didn't give it much thought. It was just common sense to me when I wrote back to that reporter on email and told my staff, don't waste too much time trying to shape stories with reporters that have pronouns in their email signature, because you'll just be wasting your breath.
Speaker 2: We have incredible news as it relates to the President and his tariff policy, which is he's offering countries the opportunity for free or fair trade or if they want reciprocal tariffs, then he's giving them the choice to do it. I'm breaking news, a major win I think for President Trump.
Speaker 1: Yet again.
Speaker 2: We have many many issues today that we can talk about, but one is the UK Prime Minister Starmer suspended tariffs on eighty nine British products. He also made the comment about a week ago that you know globalism is officially over News today that reports one hundred and thirty trees now are seeking immedia trade deals with the President. The President has announced between countries and companies over seven trillion. Now it'll be seven and a half trillion dollars in money to be invested in American manufacturing. That's high paying career jobs for Americans. Apple was the first one five hundred billion. But you also have countries offering a billion billion and a billion and a half dollars. Navidia just announced. The President discussed this today. AI supercomputers entirely are going to be produced in the US for the first time, five hundred billion in AI infrastructure over the next four years. And by the way, America's largest retailer, Walmart, says it does not expect that any of these tariffs that the President Trump is threatening will negatively impact their growth, which is important because you would think a lot of products come from there. And the last thing I'll point out is the European Union needs to get their act together because in twenty twenty four, they sold forty three point nine billion dollars in automobiles in the United States versus only eight point nine billion that we sold them Because of their ten percent terraff versus our two and a half percent tariff, and the fact that they put a twenty percent value added tax national sales tax on their products.
Speaker 3: It's exactly right, Sean, and God bless President Trump for finally giving our economy and our workers the labor of love they deserve by thinking so deeply and so softly about our unfair trade practices that have been ripping off our country for decades. We need to reshore, particularly our critical supply chains, our pharmaceutical supply chain, our technological supply chain. America for too long has not produced what we need. I mean, we saw this more than ever in COVID when we had China threatening not to ship critical medicines to the United States of America. Why are we depending on China for that at all? And it's because of the lackluster leadership of two misty presidents on both sides of the aisle for decades that we've found ourselves in this position. And President Trump is finally willing to do something about it. So he has taken a look at the tariff barriers and the non monetary tariff barriers, the regulations, if you will, from each and every country on this planet. And that's why we have Liberation Day to signal to the world America is no longer going to be ripped off. And what happened.
Speaker 6: The whole world acknowledged.
Speaker 3: America was being ripped off and they came to rush to the negotiating table with the United States. And now you have the President deeply involved in these negotiations. His trade team is embarking on talking to countries all over the world to cut better trade deals with putting America workers first. And we need to touch on our tripling trade deficits with all of these countries. And the President's looking for payback from these countries on behalf of American workers and on behalf of future generations as well. This is about jobs, and this is about national security because America finds itself in a very vulnerable position if we continue to rely on China for critical our critical needs.
Speaker 6: And China has been enriched by this.
Speaker 3: I mean, China is a rich country today because of the consumers of the United States of America. We need to make our sounds rates, we need to produce things here, and that's the President's message, and he wants to look out for not just Wall Street, but especially Main Street that has lost jobs and lost wells over the past several decades because of these bad trade deals.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, as we continue more smacked down with the smile the Sean Hannerity Show, White House Briefing with Caroline Levitt. More on the other side, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number. As we continue.
Speaker 1: All right, we.
Speaker 2: Continue now with our White House briefing with White House Press Secretary of Caroline Levitt, better stated as SmackDown with a smile. Anyway, we continue our discussion. Let's talk about the President's truth social post that he says, nobody's getting off the hook now. I think that the President, by showing strength and his willingness to put these tariffs in place, got everybody's attention. And then when he gave a ninety day reprieve, because everybody was knocking on the door saying, okay, we understand we've been ripping you off and frankly abusing you and taking advantage of our friendship. Especially, it drives me crazy that Allied countries do this to us. Now they've got this window, this period. Do you expect as I do, that there'll be deal after deal after deal, which to me is a reversal of sixty years of American policy that's been institutionalized that results in America getting absolutely ripped off, and that that will be win after win after win, and it'll show that American strength on the world stage is paying off.
Speaker 6: Yes, that is what we expect.
Speaker 3: Jamison Greer, our United States Trade Representative, has confirmed more than fifteen deals on paper. Proposals have already been to the White House.
Speaker 6: That's in the.
Speaker 3: Matter of a week, and we expect there could be many, many more continuing. And again we've had more than seventy five countries reach out. We are prioritizing our allies and our main trading partners. The President has spoken to the leaders with many nations, including of course Israel Prime Minutter Benjamin Netanya, who was here last week.
Speaker 6: He's also discussed.
Speaker 3: These matters with the leader of Vietnam, with Japan, with South Korea, all of whom, by the way, if we can get good trade deals that put American workers first with these countries in the Asia Pacific, that puts China in an even more vulnerable position. And by the way, China needs the United States of America. They need our markets. They need our consumer base in order to survive, and they know that. So these tariffs that the President has implemented, he has leverage, and he has said he wants to make a deal with China as well, but he's not going to allow China to continue to rip off the American people, which they have been doing for far too long, and then therefore jeopardizing our national security as a result.
Speaker 2: I think it couldn't be any more well said. We'll exit out with one of the new liners, Caroline Levitt our White House briefing. We will make sure you get to pick which one you like. The four selections.
Speaker 4: Here's one of them, Caroline Levit delivering the smackdowns with a smile.
Speaker 2: Caroline Levitt, SmackDown with the smile. We appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, Sehn, talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: The left is going absolutely nuts, and I see that Bernie Sanders and AOC were back out on their you know, anti oligarchy tour. I mean, they're getting so fringe and extreme. I don't want them to stop this tour. I want to maybe I should be a sponsor of it. Hannity sponsors the tour because the more they talk, the more they're alienating common sense Americans and then not including anybody anyway. So Bernie then went off on his own to speak at Coachella, and here's him talking about his socialist policies.
Speaker 8: All over this country, not in California, not in Vermont.
Speaker 1: Where I'm from, but in Florida, where Maxwell is from.
Speaker 8: Many of the states politicians are trying to take away a woman's right to control or own body.
Speaker 7: We need you to stand up and fight.
Speaker 6: For women's rights.
Speaker 8: We have an economy today that is working very well for the billionaire class, but not for working families.
Speaker 6: We need you to help us to create an.
Speaker 8: Economy that works well for everybody, not just the one percent. Have a healthcare system that he has broken.
Speaker 6: We are the only major country not.
Speaker 8: To guarantee healthcare to all people. We need you to stand up to the insurance companies and the drug companies and understand that healthcare is a human right. Woo.
Speaker 2: The left has gone crazy, as I spoke of earlier in the program, I mean, they have absolutely lost it. I was so sorry for what happened to Josh Shapiro, but that's been this domestic terrorism, you know, Luigi Mangioni. I mean Taylor Lorenz laughing off the Left subsession with this very handsome Luigi Mangioni. He seems morally good, which is hard to find. The guy assassinated in cold blood, a father and a because he's the head of United CEO, a healthcare company. You don't like their healthcare plan and go to another company. Nobody's forcing you to join the company. And the Left just keeps getting more radical eyes, more radicalized, more radicalized. This is a former Washington Post New York Times reporter can't stop singing the praises of a stone cold assassin. It's just you just can't make this up. And then Pennsylvania police have to arrest a suspect after the governor's mansion was set a blaze, and by the way, you see the pictures of it, it was unbelievable. And a Wisconsin tine telling, you know, killing the parents so that he could use the money to assassinate Donald Trump. Another guy, a Pennsylvania man, believe it or not, out of Butler, PA, charged over threats to kill Donald Trump. According to immigration officials, I mean this this tesla domestic terrorism. The silence has been definitely a moss on College campus. Is the the virulent anti semitism in the Democratic Party and the silence of other Democrats has been unbelievable. Fire bombing, domestic terrorism, firing bullets into these dealerships and putting these these cars in the parking lot of blaze and charging stations ablaze. What is what has happened to this? You know, former once great party, the party of all we're saying is give piece a chance? Okay, well, I guess you're not saying that anymore. That Arson suspect told cops he would have beat Shapiro to death with a hammer if he found him.
Speaker 1: This is sick stuff.
Speaker 2: And Governor Shapiro cided the anti semitism after passover. Arson has tried to murder his family. It's so sad. But this has been going on and the Democrats have been quiet. If you wondered about the raw emotions of Selena Zito tweeted out or ex doubt is that press conference these you see, they try to destroy it. They tried to murder this guy and his family. And I hope, I hope these things are dealt with. This is what we're dealing with. From radical eyes left wingers, and it's just sad, but it's happening more and more. At a Tunisian team who died raising the Palestinian flag celebrated as a martyr. The Taliban leaders swears executions are part of Islam, but it is a religion of peace. So they tell us pro Hoomaus students who took over Stamford and the President's office, they're officially charged with felonies. A lot of this is happening because these universities care more about money than they do about these little brats that they've been letting get away with anything they want. Anyway, let's get to our busy phones. Robert in Oklahoma's been very patient, Robert.
Speaker 1: How are you? Robert's our trucker friend. What's going on? Robert?
Speaker 7: Another awesome day on the highway, sir?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: I called is I bought the burners for me and my girls, and we got them this weekend and we're able to practice with them. Now. I think I may have to go back and buy the lasers for my two daughters because being that they're not military like me, they need a little bit more practice.
Speaker 2: Oh really, well, burners are easy to use, I mean, and the beauty is you can go out there and you can get inert rounds. Then you can fire it out a tree in your backyard and not put anybody at risk.
Speaker 7: Well, I bought the Inauguration package and it comes with a target that has the stuff in it and everything. I got them to hand tea packages, but I got the Inauguration package because I wanted the Trump hat. But yeah, we were firing them in the house down the hallway and if you hit the target, it doesn't do too bad. But when your girls hit the cabinet behind it, it kind of puts dents in it.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends you must be using the kinetic rounds or are you using the They have inert rounds that kind of just it has powder inside like baby powder, and it just you know, it shows you that you hit your target.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I'll have to order some of them. I did not see those.
Speaker 1: On there, but I'll have to find Yeah, you can get those. I mean, that's just for practice. Actually.
Speaker 7: Oh well, the inert rounds, if you hit the targets are the kinetics. If you hit the target, you can reuse them. So you just got to hit the target. So that you know, but no, I liked them. I enjoy them. They're a little bit bigger than I thought, but still they're really comfortably used. No problems with them. Both the girls enjoy them. They're going to carry them. So that now, like you say, they got the non lethal weapon, and I would rather them have that, then something else happened, you know, and be in trouble with the law if they had to use us.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's very very effective BYRNA dot com. I think everybody you know, it's not just a sponsor. It's a passion of mine. And when I met these guys for the first time, I had no intention of doing anything except helping them. But you got to look at the videos you getting incapacity people. The beauty is it's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a background check, you don't need any of that, and it really is an effective non lethal option. Now that does not dismiss the possibility that one day you may need the lethal option, depending on the distance, depending the situation. And I have both, and you know, if I have a choice, I would use the non lethal option first every single time.
Speaker 7: YEP, I agree with you. That's why I got that for my daughters instead of the nine milimeter. Now I do carry it because I've been trained with it. Being a marine, It's different than someboddy that doesn't know how to use or when to use it. So that's the other thing. And then the other thing I do have to tease you about real quick is with China, they don't have a Marine Corps, sir, so they have no chance.
Speaker 2: Well they do have a chance because they've spent a lot of money developing military technology and they definitely have started an arms race using that technology. And we have got to be on top of and spend the money needed for the next generation of weaponry so that they never ever dare consider messing with the US of a period of their sentence.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we love our truckers, Robert, God bless you. We please stay safe on the road, and we thank all you guys for what you do. And we wouldn't have anything in any store we ever went to without you.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Have a great day, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn Dave in Florida, my Free state. What's up, Dave?
Speaker 9: How are you hi, Sean, I'll be brief. I just wanted to say that I think it's time that we release some of the names of the people that those has found that sent money over and to these NGOs to the you know, commit fraud. And once these people have to defend themselves a little bit, maybe they'll leave you long alone and some of the other people to spend more little time defending themselves.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you something.
Speaker 2: Doze has done nothing but save US one hundred and fifty billion dollars. There's a ton of Doze news today that I just haven't had time to get into great specificity and detail. But all of it is good for American taxpayers. And if you are against getting rid of waste, fraud, and abuse, I don't know what's wrong with you. I mean, you know, they're they're now targeting sixty three hundred undocumented illegals with criminal records on the FBI watch list, and anyway, the administration is finding that they are now finding, you know, three Democratic states, California among them, is paying fraudulent unemployment benefits to criminal illegals. And Gavin Newsom, congratulations, your number one, great job, Gavitt. They account for sixty eight percent of unemployment benefits paid to Parolis identified by CBP on the terror watch list or with criminal records. I think they should have to pay that back. And Doze saving his climb to a wopping one hundred and fifty billions so far, and they're just getting started. Americans are witnessing crippling. Federal regulations can go directly to Doge and get rid of waste for odd abuse with all of it. But all of this is happening, all of this is unfolding. So just stay tuned, and as I say, I've been telling people, just be a little patient, because every one of these things is a heavy lift. I quick break right back. More your calls straight ahead, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: Final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Back to our Business those Dave Arizona, David, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 5: First? First time, first time caller.
Speaker 10: Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 5: I appreciate first, I.
Speaker 10: Appreciate everything that you're doing. It's fantastic. Definitely never stopped.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate it. Thank you. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity.
Speaker 6: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about I want to talk about.
Speaker 10: Tariffs, and I'd just like to say something to your audience that.
Speaker 5: We're all going to have to be patient.
Speaker 6: This is forty years in the making, Sean, that.
Speaker 10: We've we've had you know, where this whole thing has started, and we haven't had any presidents except for Donald Trump, I think, because he's a businessman, has not even remotely done anything about these tariffs that have been ripping off this country, ripping us off.
Speaker 5: Our jobs are gone. But he's been a it's going to be a little bit. I wouldn't call it pain, Sean. I would call it like probably some prices could.
Speaker 7: Go up a little bit.
Speaker 10: But I'd rather do that, okay, than being ripped off and pay for cheap goods.
Speaker 6: Over in China.
Speaker 2: I would rather get this issue solved once and for all. We have allowed the establishment institutionalized class in DC to allow us to accumulate trillions of waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption, and they've institutionalized other countries ripping us off, even allied countries that depend on us for their very security. And the time to stop it is now.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: The good news is the President being strong and willing to take the hits, laid it all out on the line. Now, we've got one hundred and thirty countries that want deals, and my prediction is you're going to see day after day after day, deal after deal after deal, which means win after winning after when, and the old way of doing things will forever be gone and hopefully we never go back. I appreciate the call, my friend, David, God bless you. We love our friends in Arizona.