Speaker 1: The phone, Elvis Duran Elvis Durant phone tap. All right, great to you. The fry boy has today's phone tap. Yeah, now, no offense, but you've pulled this phone tapping your mom and grandmom saying many times, I mean, you're it's you're sort of a one trick pony. You're you're you are correct, Elvis, all right, but you're saying this is a good one.
Speaker 2: It was time to do it again?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 4: So it was Stan's birthday recently, and I felt like, you know what, let's just have some phone my mom and let's just call and ask her some personal questions on you know, what might have happened between her and Stan, his mom's husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for his birthday.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what happens in today's great tea phone tap?
Speaker 2: Am? Yeah, is stand on the phone too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 3: Hey? You doing?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday? Stan?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 3: Thank you? You're late right yesterday?
Speaker 2: What are you guys doing?
Speaker 3: I'm working?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mom, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm getting ready to go to stop and shop.
Speaker 2: I have some questions? May you have a question? You're there, I'm there, sot. Do you did you give Stan birthday sex.
Speaker 3: Last night by Greg?
Speaker 2: What happened? Where are you going? What's the matter? Stand you there?
Speaker 4: Greg?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a dumb question to ask your mother.
Speaker 2: Because what is the big deal?
Speaker 3: That's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 4: If it's somebody, if it's somebody's birthday, you have to give them a little sex.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 5: You're right?
Speaker 3: Any more?
Speaker 2: Questions on a scale of one to ten? How big is Stan in the pants?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't I don't measure with it. I don't measure it with a tape measure well.
Speaker 2: I mean well, on a scale of one to ten.
Speaker 3: Hey, Stan, on a scale of one to ten, why would you say yours? Eight and a half? He says? Any of the questions?
Speaker 2: Uh o, see on a scale one to say? How good is sex on the couch?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay? Stan? On a scale of one to ten? When we have such wild sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, good right on the couch?
Speaker 3: Okay? What would you say on a scale is it a ten? H Oh? At least eleven? Right? I don't even better?
Speaker 2: Even better that you're like taking my question seriously at all?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm very serious. Even better?
Speaker 4: What on the floor, mom, do you have any hidden tattoos.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm thinking of getting one.
Speaker 2: You are, what tattoo would you get?
Speaker 3: I'm going to have my son's name, my son's name, Gregory. I still don't feel right over my rear.
Speaker 5: End.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you. I don't feel that you're taking these questions seriously.
Speaker 3: Oh but I am, because there's such important questions. I am, they're so serious. What are the questions?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: What kind of pleasures did you perform for his birthday?
Speaker 3: Woof, that's a loaded question so much? What kind of pleasures did I perform for you? Yep? See, he can't eat. He's coffin because it was so unbelievable. Here, do you know? I had free right in a row. We were wild. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right. That's right. We turned on all the light in the house, We've opened up all the shades, and we had second good so everybody could see us. Yeah yeah, Now I won't tell him about the airplane now right? What?
Speaker 2: Greg I can see that this conversation is going nowhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm answering all your your important questions.
Speaker 2: Okay? Is that it on you guys? Ever? Do it and watch porn? You know, at the same time, all the time, all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. We couldn't wait for you guys to leave on Sunday. As soon as you left, boy, everybody left. We went at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you very much for answering these questions.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh, you're welcome. Greg, okay, anytime, anytime, have a good day.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, that was his call to his mom and stand and it's not enough. Well, so he decided to call his grandmother and tell her all about it. So his grandmother then calls his mom and they have this discussion.
Speaker 5: Hey, Terry, yeah you know. Greg called me and he says, he has some questions about his job, and you don't want to answer him. What's the matter? No, I hand you don't feel well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I answered him.
Speaker 2: No she didn't grandma.
Speaker 5: Oh there you go.
Speaker 3: Well, don't you know. I guess he didn't like my answers. Oh, that's right, that's grandma.
Speaker 2: That's not true. She won't take my question seriously and she won't answer. You won't to answer them.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't you know. What what did he ask you? Well, he's asking me, he's asking me sex questions? Hold dog, hold on, greg what's the matter with you? Now? Come on? Come on? This is ridiculous. Oh no, no, stupid question.
Speaker 4: It's a survey questions, Grandma. They're not exactly about you know that. You know they're life questions.
Speaker 3: I'm going to let you two guys talk about really have meant it. I don't have time.
Speaker 5: Where you're going? You've got a old days?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's where are you going?
Speaker 2: See? Grandma?
Speaker 3: You treat me playing into this. You don't even know what he's going to do. He's this is a whole big joke. No, it's not ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Grandma's life questions? All that I said? I said, I said, Ma, did you in stance have birthday sex? That's what I asked her.
Speaker 3: You see what I mean?
Speaker 5: That's not nice, Gregory?
Speaker 2: Why is it's a lifestyle question?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I agree with mom.
Speaker 3: No, that was nice.
Speaker 2: But why can't she answer that? Grandma? What's the big deal?
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't do.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't answer that either. Come on, now, that's not right.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. And then I said us on a scale of one to ten to stand up a large ques.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? See you know no, no, no, this is I'm telling you now to up to Why do not answer your phone? Because this is not even right with oh my grandmother, Gregory.
Speaker 5: That was in very nice questions to.
Speaker 2: Ask your mother, But we need to get to the bottom of these questions.
Speaker 3: Why why are you even on the phone.
Speaker 4: Don't these are survey questions, lifestyle questions below.
Speaker 2: She know she's just so shy about things.
Speaker 5: I would be too. That is that isn't the right thing to ask your mother, especially your mother.
Speaker 3: This is the radio. This is where you don't listen.
Speaker 5: What are you taking?
Speaker 3: This is what they want? Wait wait a minute, she's gonna do this on the radio.
Speaker 5: No, Terry, No, he won't.
Speaker 3: I'm the stupid one, Grandma.
Speaker 2: Would I do that? Grandma?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, that's when I say that you've all been phone.
Speaker 3: Tapped, Terry. That's terrible.
Speaker 2: You guys are great, I mean it's a great phone tap.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, you guys are stars.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, stars. Where Yeahula, I'm hanging up there.
Speaker 5: I'm the el Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Come, oh my god. You know, greg I'll tell you right now. They are none of them are talking to me. Well, I don't blame him. I think you.
Speaker 1: I really think you're being very disrespectful to your your family.
Speaker 2: You know what, everybody wants to have phone with their grandma and their mom. I'm just no.
Speaker 1: But you know what, but there's a line you cross, Oh like come on, oh Gregory, sounding like your mother?
Speaker 2: Oh Gregory. This is what boys do we make. We have phone with a boy. You're a fifty year old frat boy. All right, all right.
Speaker 4: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: DURAN phone Table on Elie's Duran in the Morning Show