Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell him. I have a call at eleven I unless I can really bring it in the first half.
Speaker 2: Or at least douf in anilepeat ready to go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, check check check chick check as fuck?
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi hello.
Speaker 1: Check check check check check check check check check check check. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So I deliberately left that part in there because that is what Andrew was like before the actual mic start going.
Speaker 1: He's a problem.
Speaker 2: Are we rolling?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: He saw us on the side. I think this is episode seventy.
Speaker 1: You guys exciting.
Speaker 2: We're old. We are old. And remember we're going to have the sex expert on for episode sixty nine. Oh forgot, whoops, Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: We'll have her and one hundred episodes well ninety nine, now one hundred and sixty nine. You know, it's like you get a redo?
Speaker 2: What are you having a stroke? Maybe I think we should talk about good and bad things about Andrew today. So good. I love you very much because you went furniture shopping with me, and I said this on the Big Show, Diamond. I am one hundred percent and Andrew saw it with his own two eyes. The person who walks in and is like yeah, that's fine, I'll take it. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Like I impulsive AF impulsive.
Speaker 2: AF every prom dress that I've ever purchased. It was the first one I saw and tried on, and I was like, love it, let's go. I don't like spending a lot of time making big decisions. So we walked in. I found this there actually ugly, and I knew that they were ugly at the time. A couch and a love seat that had recliners. But they were bouncy and firm, tough combination.
Speaker 1: I think the toughest thing about it was recliners. Recliners.
Speaker 2: You said at it, and you were like, this is nice.
Speaker 1: It's nice. But I'm being supportive. But I'm also thinking to myself, this has an electrical cord. She has to plug into the wall.
Speaker 2: No, that's what you take it, battery pack, battery pack, tep.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then she has to charge her couches every two weeks. Where are we?
Speaker 2: But I don't really recline much, so I don't regardless kind at this point, but I was like, let me think about it for a second, because I was ready. I was ready to get those things and get out. Andrew said, maybe we should just pause for a second.
Speaker 1: Literally got the guy as she's going like bedroom furniture shopping to She's like, oh, I get it's all done in one shot. Could I get a group deal? And I said to her, like when we had two seconds, I was like, hey, so we're gonna go see some other places, so why don't we just take his number in contact then we can always call him back. And she's like, yeah, yeah, that's a good idea too.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then we went to other places, and I think I actually did find at the other places. The last place we went to, I think is where I found my couch, not my forever couch, but my four the next maybe ten years couch.
Speaker 1: And we set up your room like we're setting up how the room should look, all positive things.
Speaker 2: He really he helped me rein it in and not just be super impulsive and get the thing that I wanted to get, which I would have hated.
Speaker 1: I am incredibly impulsive. When it comes to gadgets, I will give myself I'm bad with that, Like I'll read a couple of reviews and be like that's it. But when it comes to furniture, I look into every like it takes me a solid two months before I buy anything furniture wise. Oh, I have to do all my research, have to figure out everything about it. I go to Reddit, check that, see what people are saying about the quality of it. Like I do my research. Gadgets not so much.
Speaker 4: So much.
Speaker 2: You just blow all your money on the gadget.
Speaker 1: Aka my car right now that the battery stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh his car is ultimate gadget.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happened after our furniture venture. By the way, you killed this car apparently, Yeah, what do you.
Speaker 3: Mean the batteries stopped working?
Speaker 1: We I drove home after a wonderful day of furniture shopping with Gandhi capped off with a Chili's.
Speaker 2: Oh we got the case.
Speaker 4: So a chili is so.
Speaker 1: And we split a Fita and.
Speaker 2: We split a heta.
Speaker 3: We had a day.
Speaker 2: It was the best day.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun. Then I drove home and as I was driving home, I saw like a little like triangle with the exclamation point, and I'm like, well, that's concerning, but I can't driving. I parked anyway in my garage and I'm like, oh, yeah, that's fine. The next morning, I'm supposed to go to DC I had an eight thirty train. I get in my car seven fifty. It's a twenty minute ride. As I'm driving, all of a sudden, the alert comes up and it's like critical battery failure and I'm like, well, that's alarming. It pops up again and goes maybe maybe it starts slowing down automatically and pulling me over to the side when.
Speaker 3: You're out of gas, but it's doing it on a song.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'm like, what the hell is going on right now?
Speaker 2: It was like we're done with you?
Speaker 1: Yes, And so then I called I called my mom in a rage and she's like, oh no, oh no, and I'm like, mom, my car.
Speaker 3: The car just pulled over on its olf. Now that is I wish I could see that.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have. I would have seen the angel like no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No no. And I turned it off because I'm like, oh, maybe it's like I don't know, it's an electric car, so like, I don't know, unplug it, plug it back in, So I like turn the car, turn it back on. I'm like, ah, I'll get to go in now. Same thing. And this was right before I hit the turnpike too. Imagine the turnpike.
Speaker 2: That would have been terrible awful. Have you ever run out of gas? No ever, I'm like I have.
Speaker 1: It was so embarrassing that track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut the fuck, yeah I did. And it was when I had my like broke down, horrible ass like hooped you have a car. It was a stick shift. The ceiling used to like sort of fall down a little bit, just like the fabric on it. And I used to think, because I could push it for a while, like, oh, it's gonna be fine. So it was on E. I could see that it was on me, but I thought I was like thirty forty more miles. In fact, I did not, and it did the thing like your car were just sort of started locking up. Thankfully, I was near a gas station, not at the gas station, but near one, so I just pulled over to the side the road. The steering wheels locked up. The brakes kind of lock up too at that point, which is terrifying. And the worst was I worked, obviously at a radio station because it's my only job I've had since I was an adult, and I had the radio station jacket on, so I had to walk with a gas can like a broke bitch to the gas station and walk back and people were beeping.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: They were like gondah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn it.
Speaker 2: Why, Oh it was the worst happened.
Speaker 3: You Did you get the gas can from the gas station? Oh? I was like wow. You were like no.
Speaker 2: They still them at the gas station for assholes like me never ran out of cat.
Speaker 1: It's true that if your car goes on empty, you still have like ten miles left from like the battery. Or is that a lie?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I always thought that once it lit up, you still had like thirty miles, depending on the car. But I don't know how long I was driving around with it on me.
Speaker 4: It could have been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would not games. I don't even like. I don't like when it's under half a tank. I get nervous.
Speaker 1: Oh you're one of those people.
Speaker 3: I'm like, filler up.
Speaker 2: That's like my dad every time we take the car anywhere, when I visit my parents, He's like, did you fill a gas up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did, Yes, I went around the corner, but I still stopped at the gas station and I filled it back up.
Speaker 3: No problem, that is because it well, it's one of them. Because I'm not nice to people, so like, can you imagine if I'm pulled over and like it's a person that I went to high school with that I was not nice to, and it's like, damn.
Speaker 2: They probably wouldn't stop and healthy exactly so, and then on top of that, it's embarrassing, like you're not gonna help me, and you're gonna go tell people that loser diamond.
Speaker 1: It's honestly, I think my biggest fear is a car breaking down in like the Holland Tunnel or the Lincoln Tunnel, because like that is truly one of my greatest fears.
Speaker 2: Somebody Yellos's not like he had like he had a choice. We never seeing people screaming at people in the tune. People will get in an accident in the tunnel and other people drive by and they're like, fuck you. Why My favorite is and it happened way more in Boston than it happens here. You can't pock there. I loved it, yeah, because it's like when you cause chaos in the tunnel, the backup that is created, and let's be honest, you're not going that fast in the tunnel really at any point, So if you get into an accident, you're probably just being a dick for no reason, or you had an electric car.
Speaker 1: And just stops, just stops. Oh my god, thank god it didn't stop in there. Thank God.
Speaker 2: Are you going to keep the electric car? I know you have to get it fixed.
Speaker 1: Heady At this point, I have never had so many issues with the car. This is the car, the car I've gotten into an accident with. This is the first car that I have had do this battery thing with. Like, there have been issues on issues on issues with this car that at this point, I'm just kind of like, maybe this is a sign. Tried to say up above. I did kind of like I would like to do a plug in hybrid. Give me my fifty sixty miles on electric. I can go back and forth a tonnel places with that, and then I would like to murk a freedom it and use the fossil fuels again, good all oil.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I did read though that the electric vehicles aren't really that much better for the environment because the batteries, their batteries and what happens at the end of their life. They're just I guess, like tossed into the ether to like burn the earth to its core.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's like how you were told as a kid, like don't throw away batteries. We were told specifically, don't throw away your batteries. Yeah, I don't know what we did because I threw them away, But like, what am I supposed to do with them?
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: You go to best Buy and with like a bag of old batteries, like they don't care. They probably throw it away too. It's like recycling. There is no recycling, Firs.
Speaker 2: Saul, Yes, there is, Angel.
Speaker 1: I promise you it's not. You know why because we used to ship all of our garbage to China, and then China was like, hey, you can't ship your garbage here anymore.
Speaker 2: There's no recycling.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It all pretty much goes to the same plant. There's a fantastic special.
Speaker 2: But some people recycle at said plant.
Speaker 1: Trust me, it is not what you think it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the grand skill that we were sort of sold that it was, where it's like, oh, every single bottle is going to turn into a laptop or whatever it was. But I also don't think that there's no recycling.
Speaker 1: It's that's insane, very very very very very small. I'll send you this great NPR episode about it. I've listened to it at least five times.
Speaker 2: So now to the things we don't like about Andrew.
Speaker 1: It was a little bit of a tism spiral that I had with it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Andrew poisoned me today. Did you know that? With what? Well? Diamond, I'm glad you ask so I walk out on mine of my business. I've been very nice to him today. I sent his mom a DM telling her how much I loved her cheesecake because that shit made my day yesterday.
Speaker 3: I tasted a little bit too cool.
Speaker 2: It was so good, and I told him I loved his shirt. I haven't been mean to him once.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: He hands me this drink. It's cute. It like it's his ice cream and it looks clean. Hater, but he hands me a Macha What is it? Macha latte daydream.
Speaker 3: They're so good.
Speaker 2: Oh. He's like, try this, You're gonna love it. And I was like, I don't really like macha all that much. And Celia, our friend out there in the little of the little bank area, she was like, do you like coffee? I was like, I do like coffee, but I'm not really drinking it. Andrew's like, oh, you're gonna love it. So now, not one. Two times people have been like try it, try it. So I said, okay, fine. I go to take a sip and as it is entering my mouth, Andrew looks at me and goes no, because I almost vomited because it was liced with cinnamon, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there were so I can still taste it in the back of my throat right now and I hate Oh you cinnamon tasted it? Oh, I tasted it now. I swallowed it. And the worst. We had a guest here today with record people and everything, and I ran by them go like, oh, I have my mouth covered. They were all laughing, like are you good? I was like, no, disgusting. Ran in here, got my emergency crackers. I do I have. Have you seen what's in this little drawer here?
Speaker 1: No, honestly, between you and Danielle, it's like, I don't know what. Both of the little trinkets you have laptop desks.
Speaker 2: So most of the things I have are for the other assholes in this studio, Clareton, for the allergies. I keep this here because you know why, Yeah, I want to play with the dogs when they come in and I'm allergic. I have tic tacks because who doesn't need tick tacks. I have cards because you never know when someone needs to thank you or pick me up. I have more cards, more cards, pick me up this last little bit of starburst because Nate ate every pack of starbursts off of my desk. I have more cards, and then I have crackers and cough drops and my Junior Ranger Park badge from Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's just like it seems like it's an old woman's purse.
Speaker 2: Because it's in here. Do you know what my purse? Nothing? I have my wallet and chapstick.
Speaker 1: Either are my emergency crackers in case I get a little lightheaded.
Speaker 2: And guess what I needed the emergency crackers today? Did I not?
Speaker 1: I apologize. I didn't know. And then Celia was like, what's going on with her? And I was like, well, it turns out that she hates cinnamon. And that's the first ingredient of a day dream.
Speaker 2: Oh so gross, so good. If I could wave a wand and like it, I would do that because everybody seems to enjoy the smell and the taste of cinnamon so much. And I'm telling you it makes me want to vomit. Oh wow, and I almost did today, Andrew. So I hope that you're happy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I apologized profusely.
Speaker 2: That's what I don't like about Andrew today, Diamond.
Speaker 4: Do you have any beef with him?
Speaker 3: Andrew really nice to me today, sobe not. That's the only thing that I'm thinking of. He he knows that I'm really really tired. You know how you're like so tired you have a headache. That's what happened to me today. And I took a nap and he called me and woke me up and asked me if I wanted a coffee because he was walking by my favorite place on the planet, sound Streak, No.
Speaker 2: Starbucks, Starbucks, that is your favorite place.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, that's so nice, thank you so much. But I don't know, he's an look at it, Look at the asshole look on his face.
Speaker 1: That's just my face. I don't know what you want from me, it's just my face.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I did find something out about him last week, though, who'd you find out? His mom was telling me about how much of a little terrorist he was when he was little.
Speaker 2: Oh, undoubtedly, I have no doubt look at him as an adult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, he used to scream in the back of the car crying because he didn't want to go to preschool.
Speaker 1: Did not want to go to school.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to go to preschool. So he would scream in the back of the car, cry the entire way there, every single morning, to the where she started saying to.
Speaker 1: Him, You're gonna make me sick. I'm going to get sick if you keep doing this to me.
Speaker 2: Did it work?
Speaker 1: No, like, make you.
Speaker 2: Make her sick like she was gonna pew, because we.
Speaker 1: Know that's all like fear like she like not good sick, like you're making me sick, like you're hurting me type of deal.
Speaker 2: Mama, Donna, your mom's like a gem.
Speaker 1: I had bad separation issues.
Speaker 2: Oh I did too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't good.
Speaker 2: Oh I hated I preschool. My parents used to make me go to like KinderCare and all that kind of crap. I hated it. I remember one time my mom sent me flowers at the place because I hated it so much. Oh despised it. Actually, at this point, I have no idea why, because when I think back, like I had a good time.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I never had a good.
Speaker 2: Day, had friends, played outside, ate, dirt was fine.
Speaker 4: We had nap time.
Speaker 2: Everything, by the way, that is just gifted to children and not appreciated. I wish we had as adults, recess nap time, gym class, nap time. I don't have any of that.
Speaker 3: Trips, field trips.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like adulthood is ghetto. Being a kid was dope, and I was. I hated most of those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, if I ever have a kid, I'm really gonna be If they like don't like naptime, I'm gonna be like, shut up, zip it.
Speaker 2: One day, you're gonna regret this.
Speaker 1: Go nap now.
Speaker 4: I was thinking.
Speaker 2: I was like, so, I'm going to see my sister like next week, and I was looking up fun things to do in Columbus because obviously she works during the day and I'm not in my home so I can't do things. And there's a house stop from the underground railroad where they like reenact it, and I was like, oh, I'm going I'm totally gonna go. Do you know how much I would love that as an adult if someone forced me to go do that as a kid, I was like, what the hell is this shit? I want to be here, but now show me a fake Harriet Tubban, I am there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who are the actors' that's my question. We're reenacting what parts?
Speaker 2: It's the underground railroad Diamond. They were all the good people. It's Ohio, Okay, fine, it's not the South. I would question this out, like who are these white people? And what is this giant mansion?
Speaker 1: No, they were just liberating themselves. What is it liberating from? What are they now calling the civil rights or civil war? It wasn't about slavery. It was about like American freedom. Oh god, that's what they're trying to recontextualize it as.
Speaker 2: Why does it feel like we're living through the beginnings of another civil war?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's coming.
Speaker 2: All I want is my freedom. You're free. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm oppressed. They didn't make the knockers on the cartoon character big enough. It's too woke.
Speaker 2: Very true, very true. I also, I have to say, des Bryant made me chuckle. Oh with his little outbursts. I don't know if you saw it. So the NFL posted for Pride Month, which a lot of people are like catching beef with more this year than I feel like they have before. The NFL came out with this video, and in the video, I have to say, there was some very bizarre messaging for the NF. Well, for the NFL is gay, the NFL is lesbian, the NFL is transgender, Like those are at least two things, but the NFL is certainly not. There are probably zero transgender people in the NFL, because for that to be the case, it would have had to be a woman transitioning to a man and then choosing to be in the NFL. Not happening. Not happening at lesbian's also not there. Maybe some of those guys identify as lesbians because they really love women.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: But des Bryant went off and my favorite thing, this is the thing that makes me laugh the most about people just getting so irate. They always bring the children into the conversation. One, I hear it in Scott's voice, and two, what do you mean the children like? You can't just throw that term out there? What's happening to the children They heard the word gay? Ah, it's so funny to me. But he lost his mind. Lord, he went off about it.
Speaker 1: They have nothing better to do with their lives except think about children's genitalia half the time and like policing it. That's the weirdest thing, very weird, Like it's very confusing, Like the same way that apparently there was a sorority sister at the University of Wisconsin, I think or one of them. I just gave out false information. That's but there was a sorority sister. She left the sorority. But now they're coming back and being like she was transgender, but she's already graduated, So why are you going back now to do an investigation on this? That's very weird.
Speaker 2: What is the point?
Speaker 1: Very weird.
Speaker 2: I also I got some shit the other day because I reported a story about the man in Boulder, Colorado, who injured twelve people with a makeshift flamethrower while screaming Free Palestine. And people were really upset that I didn't include his race. Why didn't you say where he's from? Isn't that suspect? And I was like, oh, so this is how we're gonna start reporting news stories. So now I'm going to start being like yet another white man has shot up fill in the blank. You don't want that, you don't want that. I find the race part irrelevant and a lot.
Speaker 4: Of these things.
Speaker 2: That is why I left that out of there, because I saw some statistics and I'm not going to andrew it and make up a fake numbers percent. But it was something like last year, eighty nine people were killed by immigrants, illegal immigrants. It might not even have been illegal, just immigrants. Eighty nine people. That sucks. That's terrible. Two three and seventy nine were killed by white males. Clocket, who are we afraid of?
Speaker 3: I know who I'm afraid of. I've always been afraid of white men.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: The only person who gets surpassed is my grandfather.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I think it's important that we highlight you have white people in your family. For all the people who left me the one star rating because we're racist.
Speaker 3: Oh, I almost said something and it would have been another one star day.
Speaker 2: You can say it. I've already got the one star. Maybe that person stopped listening after.
Speaker 3: It's fortunate, very unfortunate, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I think it's very bizarre that people always want the race when it's a minority. But if it were a white person and I said, a white man shot up whatever. People would be like, why are you saying that? Yep, why are you including that? What are you trying to say? What do you mean what I'm trying to say. I'm leaving it out because it's irrelevant.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like on the news when there's like a shooting or any crime and they don't post the person's picture within the first few hours. Oh, we know that that person looks like Okay, if it was a black man, Hispanic male, even an Indian, that photo would be up there. Of course immediately. With the little thing on the side Facebook dot com, you know, they pulled it from the Facebook when it's a white man at least twenty four hours, and then they post a picture.
Speaker 2: Well they have to just make sure that it's the right person.
Speaker 3: And then they post a picture of them smiling and.
Speaker 2: Bible with a puppy. Neighbor said they never expected this to happen. What it's crazy. It's crazy. By the way, I would like everyone to know Andrew is a white man because he is here to you know, speak on behalf of whomever feels.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm gonna I'm just gonna take this as a pass. I'll let the room.
Speaker 2: Speaking Okay, So I had these questions that I thought would be kind of fun for us to answer. If you guys are down.
Speaker 3: I'm nervous, why because I just speak from them by you. No, you're a menace.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I would like to address that. Okay, So I feel like lately have been getting called that more than I normally do, and I'm unsure where this comes from.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: I come in here, I drink my water in my rat glass, and I'm in my business. So what is so menacing?
Speaker 1: Try mining your business a little harder?
Speaker 2: What am I in your business?
Speaker 4: Andrew?
Speaker 2: Every day you don't even have business to get into?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, see that's menacing.
Speaker 3: I agree, Well, I agree so second that one did?
Speaker 2: When am I in your business?
Speaker 3: You're not in my business? I watch you menace other people. I enjoy it. I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: You can menace, but still kind to mind your own business. Here's the thing. I have been harassing Scotty more lately than I normally do. And there's a reason for it, both of which you know.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I told both of you what it is. I think ANDROID told you what it is right what I'm not going to say it now because secret, but I'm doing it for a reason.
Speaker 1: Oh yep, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I think he's gonna appreciate it now. Today he did sort of puke.
Speaker 3: That was disgusting.
Speaker 1: He is a nineties actor, he really is. Everything is so exaggerated. It's very Jim Carrey esque where it's like so exaggerated to the point of just like calm it down to it's.
Speaker 2: It was well, to be fair, the video I sent you guys was slow mo. It wasn't as dramatic in the fast mo, but it was still dramatic. He did reverse the banana that was in his mouth and it ended up on the.
Speaker 1: Floor the same way he threw a computer on the ground.
Speaker 3: Oh my yeah, that was ridiculous. That one.
Speaker 1: Never as you were scared, you just go huh and then that's it for him. It's like scared looks for something, grabs it throws it. Yeah, and then it's like, that's just my reeflexus what you are.
Speaker 2: Correct. But there's a reason that I've been menacing Scotty more than usual. Outside of that, this whole menace label is trash.
Speaker 1: You started it, though I did started.
Speaker 2: I called you everyone else men or a girl with.
Speaker 1: A cast, right now now you're like, you made everyone call you a menace.
Speaker 2: I've never made anything. It's a stupid thing. I call everyone else a mine.
Speaker 1: You put the word out there, and then all of a sudden, once reversed on you, you're like, how could this be happening to me?
Speaker 4: Is that fair? Is that right?
Speaker 2: I didn't put the word out there. That word's been out there for a long time, and there are menaces about us among us. Whatever you want to say is not me.
Speaker 1: You started it.
Speaker 3: I'm alone, your laugh alone. It just says menace. You know.
Speaker 2: I don't like any of this for many of you anyway, but you're the labuobu.
Speaker 1: You look like a laboo buo.
Speaker 3: Please with this shit. I can't I can't take it.
Speaker 2: Those things are hideous, by the way, I think they're kind of cute if I appreciate you and you have that voice. They're hideous.
Speaker 1: No, I think I if I had one, I would like one. I would like one. So if you have one and you want to send it, send it here.
Speaker 2: Apparently there are a lot of lafufus, and they look exactly like the real ones, but they have nineteeth instead of ten or opposite, like some one of those things.
Speaker 1: I saw Lafu food this weekend.
Speaker 2: Did you buy it?
Speaker 1: No? It was in Asberry and I saw it and I was like, oh, I'm surprised they sell them here. And then literally, if you just looked hard enough, you're like, oh, yeah, you could see.
Speaker 2: For people who don't know what the labuoboo is, it is basically the little stuffy key chain that everybody has on their bags, backpacks, pursues, whatever it is. Rihanna just had one. You can't find them anywhere. They're all sold out. I don't get it, but cool.
Speaker 1: When I go to Japan in October, I'm gonna get every one of those stupid little toys because Sunny Angels got really big. Laboo Boo's got big in Japan, They're just sitting there on shelves, all these stupid toys, and I'm like, who's going to buy these? But now they're all just stocking up on them like months later.
Speaker 2: We're basically like hoarding Japanese trash and old trends.
Speaker 1: Yes, amazing, like the phone chains that everyone is starting to use that japan first.
Speaker 3: I think that is the most disgusting thing on the planet. Yes, Wow, your phone case is already nasty. Yeah, you're adding another thing to carry around like, it's disgusting. It's nasty.
Speaker 1: They had so many charms on their phone there, which to me makes no sense because then you can't put it in your pocket.
Speaker 2: I need a pocket phone. Same foresure, By the way, Diamond, you have to come out to where Andrew and I live. She's in Brooklyn, we're in Jersey City. It is becoming like little Asia. It's hard to explain it or believe it until you see it. But everywhere you go there's an Asian restaurant of some sort, whether it's it's Korean, or Chinese, or Japanese or even Indian. Tie but Tie. Yes, they have all the cool stuff. But then when you walk into the mall, it's like nothing but Asian stores and really cool stuff. But really, yeah, everywhere you go, it's just like slowly morphing into this Asian vibe kind of cool. Andrew's in Heaven. He spends millions of dollars on the claw machine at this one store.
Speaker 1: I will win one day. You are an adult, I know, but I want to win it for someone else. I never want to keep it for myself. I got Gandhi something from a claw machine and I still have the thing from it. I saw like forty bucks on that car.
Speaker 2: He paid so much money for those things. Also, though, when we were at this one store, he was trying and this little kid was sort of directing him and he wasn't listening to a little kid and he tries to grab the little stuffy and missed it. And the kid's like, see I told you. I was like, yeah, kid, talk worshit to him.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, really really you supported that.
Speaker 3: I didn't make my card. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, this revolving sushi restaurant.
Speaker 2: I can't get enough of it.
Speaker 1: I get a text almost daily, Hey you down, And I don't even need to ask. It's always revolving sushi.
Speaker 2: Do you eat sushi?
Speaker 4: Done in?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, So then this is never going to interest you. Imagine. Okay, what's your favorite food?
Speaker 3: I have one?
Speaker 2: What you don't have a favorite food?
Speaker 3: I don't think so it changes. I go through phases. Yeah, like right now I'm.
Speaker 1: Your favorite Foo changes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in a hardcore Mediterranean phase. It's it's been happening. This has been going on for at least a year and a half.
Speaker 2: So imagine little mini bites of your favorite Mediterranean food, like not a whole big bowl, just like little bits of it. Everything you could want. And not only that, it just cruises by your table and you grab it when you want it. Oh amazing. How do you pay great question, I'm glad you asked. So when you grab the plate that's covered by the way, and you kind of sometimes people really have to fight to get the plate under out from under the cover. After you eat, you toss the plate down this little shoot and it calculates the amount of plates that you've had. It's the year twenty seventy. It's crazy. And yes, we have eaten so much that we've earned like multiple toys in a sitting. Because it also rewards you with toys based on the amount of plates.
Speaker 3: If you not go back to this place a lot of.
Speaker 1: I think you get a little toy fifteen or.
Speaker 2: Twenty plates, don't judge. Listen, it's two pieces of sushi two so Andrew will have a piece and I'll have a piece Bay on one plate. It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she loves her revolving sushi. I love it so much.
Speaker 2: I wish there was like an endorsement for it.
Speaker 1: You there may be Kura Revolving Sushi Bar.
Speaker 2: Hello. If you can hear me, please sign us up. It's incredible.
Speaker 1: She'll be your celebrity endorser.
Speaker 2: I love it so much, she really does.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the best is like we walk there and it's maybe like a half mile, walk, eat the food, walk back, so you're at least walking a mile for your sushi. I've it's getting good. My life is changed now. All I do is walk everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's a nice change from the steakhouse that's usually empty on Fridays. And I'm convinced as of money wandering operation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. Everything is this one.
Speaker 1: I'm right now.
Speaker 2: It kind of has it's diamond. It's so big, and it's in Jersey City. The real estate it's like right there on the water pretty much.
Speaker 1: It's the size of this whole floor maybe has two tables on a Friday.
Speaker 2: Well, it's always empty. They have like a handful of tables. Yeah, and I sit there. I look around all the time and I'm like, but how are you operating?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Either way, I know how the sushi place operates because it's back all the time, and it's so good and a robot brings you your drinks.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: When she learned how to take the plate out the first time, it was my favorite thing because I was like, here, you do it like this. And then the first time she did it, she got the dish out, She's like, I did it, and she like knocked her elbow, spilled water all over the place.
Speaker 2: It went flying. Yeah, and the robot looked at me with a shameful face.
Speaker 1: And we were right at the kitchen, so it was staring at you.
Speaker 2: It was staring. It's just looking at me like, I don't know who you expected ly not. It was bad, bad, but now I've gotten better because I've gone so many times.
Speaker 4: You have delicious.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to these questions.
Speaker 1: I have to leave in two minutes.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Well you.
Speaker 2: Better be able to answer this one. Yeah, if I texted you I have news, what would you think I was gonna say?
Speaker 1: Ooh, good question.
Speaker 2: I want everyone's like for all of you, Like Andrew, if you texted me I have news, what would I think you were going to say?
Speaker 1: I think I'm about to hear some hot goss.
Speaker 2: Hot goss, that's what you think it would be.
Speaker 1: She's may would be unreal.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think if either of you texted me like specifically I have news, not I have tea, I'd be like they're getting a new job.
Speaker 1: No, I would like to change mine. Actually, oh okay, it would be I have news. Do you want to go to the gym? Or do you want to go to the Revolving Sushi bar? Sex six thirty.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of do you want to do either of news?
Speaker 1: I have news. You send me a picture of your run or walk or whatever you did, and then follow it up with I would like to go to Revolving Sushi.
Speaker 2: I think you're making me sound really entertaining.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Again, Like I said, I drink my water and my my business. Please, those are the two things I do. I go the gym and I get sushi. What would you think Diamonds would be if she said I have news?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think Kurts would probably be like I have news. It would be probably something like I have to fart or going to the bathroom. Can you cover my position type of thing?
Speaker 3: I have news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've walked past my desk and been like I got to tell you something. I got to take a massive shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is totally different than a text that says I have news. Yeah, if I have news, I would think either from either one of you. You were telling me that you were leaving and you had a new job.
Speaker 3: I would think from either of you that there was some type of gossip, like iHeart gossip that like you just couldn't hold in until the next day, I will call you, Like somebody got fired down the hall, somebody was caught making out with somebody, something salacious, I would hope.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to think of the last time. Oh, the last time there was like a dumpster fire here, like a wildfire that just tore through everyone. It was about this time last year. I'll let you guys think about it.
Speaker 1: I know what it is.
Speaker 3: I see what it is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, everybody, I just I knew something was going on because I heard was bing bing bing bing on my phone. It happened then, and it happened when the CEO of United Healthcare got shot outside our building.
Speaker 1: Oh that was crazy.
Speaker 2: That was in December fourth. I was in the hospital with my mother because she was getting a pacemaker, so I wasn't here, and all my phone started blowing up. It was like NonStop, I'm like, what has happened? And then it's like from our security guard, then from everybody on the show. Then of course scary being like, but it could have been me. Nobody cared that it could have been me that got shot. We're like, that never would have happened.
Speaker 3: Please, okay, here scramp.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be that guy. But I was outside at six forty that day. It can that happened at six fifty. No, it couldn't have been me. I'm just I could have seen him on his bike, did you No, I was. I didn't know what happened, went to our Starbucks. I had my headphones in, I wasn't paying attention to anything at six forty five in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's interesting how quiet all the news on Luigi has gotten.
Speaker 3: I saw his face over the weekend like a headline. I'mwhere, but it's getting buried under all the Diddy stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's like, well, I'm far more interested in Diddy because as far as I'm concerned, Luigi didn't do anything. There's no proof. Yeah, despite the fact that allegedly he had a backpack full of proof.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but they took the backpack first, and then we're like, hey, we gave it back and all this evidence is in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Crazy, weird how that happened. Seems like it was planted. Diddy did all of that right now? Like, yes, we all want to know. Okay, last question, Andrew, are you are you issuing to go? Do you have to go?
Speaker 1: I do have to go?
Speaker 2: But great, where's your prediction of where Diamond and I will be in ten years?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, Diamond's married without a doubt.
Speaker 2: Oh is that you want to be married?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm over it.
Speaker 2: Wait, so Diamond has no desire to date anyone at the moment, but you just want to be married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just let's skip over all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: Do there are so many ways you could do that ninety day fiance that shit, and somebody.
Speaker 3: Wanted to marriage someone to actually like, well, now you're getting a little biggy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Diamond's married.
Speaker 1: And then I think you have your own show and it's like really fun and successful.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Andrew has a wife and child in Japan.
Speaker 3: Wow, Japan specifically.
Speaker 2: But if it's ten years from now that child is twelve, do the math and the wife we probably all think is awesome and she's like super beautiful, Diamond. I could see you being a music director of a station, maybe Washington, d c oh and married yeah, yeah to a successful black man who might be slightly shelby.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's got the chunk.
Speaker 2: That's what I see. Okay, where do you see Andrew.
Speaker 3: Andrew in ten years? Probably living in a weird place like Mayorka or something happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It would be something that I would never guess, right, or like ten yeah, like like sun, a place where it's like what the fuck? Like did you just spin a map or a globe and just touch it and that's where you ended up going. I see that for you, okay, or like Hawaii?
Speaker 1: Ooh yeah, I like Travel's fun, but I think I'm firmly planted here, but who knows. It's ten years.
Speaker 3: You can see you as like a travel blogger ooh fun. Yeah, it need to be.
Speaker 2: You need to be a gadget blogger. Yeah, it needs to happen because you always have some shit that were like what is that?
Speaker 1: Michelle texted me and she's like, you need to do tech reviews because I need you to get the Ninja creamy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, sound incredibly dirty.
Speaker 1: It's the ice cream maker that Ninja makes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh but I got my friend the Ninja slushy. And let me tell you something. This is a slushy. Summer folks, get yourself a Ninja slushy. If you put in surfside into this thing, in an hour, you have slushed up surf sides. It is phenomenal. I cannot recommend highly enough.
Speaker 2: I need you to start a TikTok page. Doing these reviews. You will blow up.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was thinking handy Andy Gadget.
Speaker 2: Reviews, so you were ready to go.
Speaker 1: Well, Michelle asked me to do it, and then I was like, how do you think this name sounds.
Speaker 2: Handy Andy Gadget reviews.
Speaker 3: I don't know it.
Speaker 2: What would you call it?
Speaker 3: Not that I don't know Andy Kine tries, Andy Kane tries, No, but handy Andy Gadget reviews.
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, working title on that note.
Speaker 2: Okay, if people want to find you, we didn't do any talkbacks today, but please leave a talk back on the iHeartRadio app. If you are listening to this that way and you see a little microphone button, press it. You can leave us a message. We do listen to them. We will play them back. Andrew, where can they find you online?
Speaker 3: At?
Speaker 1: Andrew Pug Also, Hijackie, thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Hi Jackie.
Speaker 2: We love Jackie Packie. That's his sister, by the way, ten times schooler than him.
Speaker 1: She sends me photos all the time of like Luna, because I do ask for pictures of it, but she doesn't realize that it's a live photo. Then I watched the live photo and it's literally just this podcast in the back.
Speaker 4: Luna.
Speaker 1: The other day I was listening and I could hear you talk.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you that's a supportive sister, because my sister doesn't listen. So thanks.
Speaker 1: She loves the show. She's like, when can I be a guest?
Speaker 2: I want Jackie in here. We need Jackie, we need Ayana, and we need my sister.
Speaker 3: No, why I need Yes? We do you mean Keana? Oh yeah, I thought you meant Ayana my friend Diana.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we need your sister, Keana. F me up. We need all the sisters on here. I think it'd be fun. I also really like Ayana. She was fun too.
Speaker 3: Please please No, she's a lunatic. That's why you like her. Maybe menisenta lunatic together?
Speaker 2: Wow, Diamond, where can they find you online?
Speaker 3: At Diamond Sincere. And since we're shouting out people, a listener DMed me literally yesterday Karina she loves the show. She said something very specific and sorry, Karina, I don't remember, but I told her. I was like, okay, sure, I'll try to shout you out. And Andrew, let's thank him because I would I would have completely forgot.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Shout out to her too, and Diamond Sincere on Instagram. Yeah, at Diamond Sincere on Instagram. I am at Baby Hot Sauce on Instagram and threads. I don't really do anything there and Twitter and that's it. Okay, until next time, Thank you for listening, like, subscribe, review, follow all those things. Okay, say bye everybody.
Speaker 1: Bye h