Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdic with Centator Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you, Senator. It is the Coronation week, a week apparently of joy quote unquote, that's the word everywhere in the media is using to describe Kamala Harris and the Democrats big week in prime time with their convention.
Speaker 3: Well, the DNC Coronation is here. We're gonna have a week of propaganda, a week of singing the praises of Kamala Harris, a week of a plodding. So get ready, Joe Biden is about to be feeded as as the second incarnation of FDR the wonderful grand old grandfather who they just took out in behind the alley and shot. But they're nonetheless gonna stand. I'm gonna predict a long standing ovation for Joe Biden long and he's gonna stop, and there's gonna be a moment where he hugs Jill, and then there's gonna be a moment where Kamala comes out and hugs him, and they're gonna make it. They're going to try to pull every ounce of poignancy they can, and then every other moment is going to be saying happy days are here again. Joy Joy Joy. By the way, there is no border crisis, there is no inflation, there is no crime, there is no war. It's just joy Joy Joy. That's what this week is going to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And there's also a civil war breaking out with a lot of the attendees that are going to be outside of the convention in Chicago, We're going to break that down for you as well. Let me tell you this week is going to be a very interesting week. And you should pay attention to how many corporate entities are all in for the Democrats at the DNC convention. And I say that because it's time that you start voting with your dollars.
Speaker 1: And in one.
Speaker 2: Category in particular, you're spending money every month on a cell phone bill. Well, did you know that if you're with Big Mobile, you're supporting democratic causes, candidates and organizations, even organizations that are advocating, supporting and paying for abortions. That is why I want you to know about Patriot Mobile. Now I'm proud to say I use Patriot Mobile. I'm proud to say I partner with them because they're on the front lines fighting for our First and our Second Amendment rights. They're fighting for the sanctity of life, and they stand with our military, our veterans, our wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes.
Speaker 1: How do they do that.
Speaker 2: They do it by taking about five percent of your bill every month and they give it back to conservative causes that put America first. And that's how you have a difference, making a difference every single month. By switching to Patriot Mobile, you're gonna get the same nationwide coverage of the other big providers because guess what, they now all use the same networks, so you don't have to worry about coverage. In fact, Patriot Mobile has a service coverage guarantee and they have one hundred percent US based customer service team, so they're gonna make switching easy. You do it over the phone. They'll help you find the best plan to save you money, and you can keep your same cell phone number you have now keep your same phone or upgrade to a new one. I want to give you a free month of service as well. Go to Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. Whether it's for you, your family of business, small business, they can fix all of it instantly over the phone. Nine seven to two Patriot is their number. That's nine seven to two Patriot. Call them right now and get a free month of service when you use the offer code Verdict. Don't get fooled by other providers pretending to share your values anymore. Switch to Patriot Mobile, the America's only Christian conservative mobile provider, Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to two Patriot and get a free month of service today.
Speaker 1: Center.
Speaker 2: There is propaganda and then there's next level propaganda. You could witness it going into the convention today and it was all over the headlines New York Times. Harris used to worry about laughing. Now joy is fueling her campaign. Vanny fair, sweet emotion. How the Harris Walls ticket wields joy against Donald Trump. The Washington Post this weekend, Harrison Wall sees joyful message and contrast to darker Trump themes, and even the Associated Press got in on the action. Harris to is pushing joy. Trump paints a darker picture. Will mismatch moods matter? This is propaganda. They all got the word they were supposed to use. You know, Donald Trump's Darth Vader. She's all you know, rainbows and sunshine going into the Democratic convention.
Speaker 3: Well, when you've got a candidate who has a nervous tick, whenever she's stuck on something, she just starts laughing hysterically. It's her response, even if a laugh is inappropriate. So look, I will give I suppose a tiny bit of credit to the Democrat message spinner. They're like, all right, if she laughs all the time, I guess she could be Jack Nicholson and Batman, she could be the joker. Or maybe let's just say she's joyful. Let's just say joy, joy, joy, And then look the relationship and supportant Understand, the media are no longer third parties reporting on what the campaign does. The corporate media is the campaign. They are the left wing of the Democrat Party. Recall, let's go back eleven months ago. Eleven months ago, on this podcast to you and I predicted that the Democrats would throw Joe Biden off the ballot. And remember why we did that. We didn't just say that randomly. We said that in significant part because the media had started getting wobbly on Biden. They had started floating the trial balloons, they'd started the effort to push him out. It began with the media, and so once they decide joy is the message, every one of them echoes it, and none of them pretends to act actually be reporting independently. Mind you, this is the same media that is utterly docile that Kamala Harris does no media interviews, that they literally earn their living theoretically covering news, getting big interviews. She's telling all of them, she's making them a joke. Nope, nope, you don't get to interview. And they're just fine with it, because you know what Kamala Harris is doing, the Joe Biden basement strategy. Her strategy is say nothing, do no interviews, do no press conferences, answer no difficult questions, stand up at a rally and read a teleprompter and, by the way, read word for word the exact same thing from the teleprompter over and over and over again. Do exactly what your team has scripted. Leave immediately, don't add lib anything. For God's sake, don't laugh anymore, and turn around, rinse and repeat. That is their strategy. And their strategy is let the corporate media carry the message. And what's the message of the day, Hey, what's the message of the week. Joy, Joy, Joy, joys of the world is the message of the week.
Speaker 2: So when you look at this convention, because it's not all joy, we've already seen in many ways the wheels come off of this convention. We see a significant number of protesters that are within the Democratic Party that are in Chicago. We saw a message that went out to all Democratic members of Congress saying, don't check into your hotels under your actual name, use fake names or other names for your hotel rooms. Because of the protesters we've seen even in the what was happening over the weekend with some of the delegates there early and some of the events early, people were rushing the stage, grabbing the mic, screaming about being pro Hamas and pro Palestine and the hell.
Speaker 1: With the Jews.
Speaker 2: There's a civil war that's happening this week in Chicago within the Democratic Party. How do they act like that's not going down?
Speaker 3: Well, there are two interrelated question. Number one, how many protests are there going to be? And that's how many protests inside the convention hall and how many protests outside the convention hall. The New York Post has reported that roughly one hundred thousand anti Israel protesters are expected to descend on Chicago to steal the spotlight from the DNC and the Harris Waltz ticket. And let me read you what the New York Post said quote, Roughly one hundred thousand far left Israel hating protesters will be descending on Chicago this week, sowing chaos as Democrat leaders look to rally around their new presidential ticket. At least seven large rallies and marches are set to take place in the Windy City, while the McCormick Place Convention Center hosts the Democratic National Convention, and other rallies are also expected, even though their organizers have not scored the necessary city permits. The causes run the gamut of radical leftist causes, including backing hamas terrorists and ending USAID to IS. The convention runs Monday through Thursday, but the protest begins Sunday with a march towards Grant Park organized by the pro abortion gay rights organization Bodies Outside of Unjust Laws. The biggest turnout is expected at march on the DNC. Twenty twenty four rallies slated from Monday and Thursday, organized by a coalition of one hundred and twenty five anti Israel groups, including the Chicago Alliance Against Racism and Political Repression and the US Palestinian Community Network. Over thirty thousand are expected to attend the Monday march, So how many protesters are we to see outside and in? And then the second one is what is the corporate media going to say about it? Or are they going to stay inside and say joy, Joy Joy and just ignore the leftists? That, mind you, the corporate media all agrees with, but right now the protests are an inconvenient message. And I got to tell you, I think a lot of the corporate took a lesson from nineteen sixty eight. Nineteen sixty eight year recall, there was a Democrat convention. It was in Chicago, and there were violent protests outside, and at the time, the corporate media was not yet thoroughly corrupt, and so they actually covered the protest and it ended up backfiring badly and it led to a Richard Nixon landslide. I think the corporate media took that lesson, and this time I think you could literally have people lighting Chicago on fire, and much like CNN did during the Black Lives Matter ANTIFA protests, they'll put Chiron's on of a mostly peaceful protest, and then cut back to joy. By the way, you could have a great drinking game. Just how many times the word joy is said. I'm not advocating that because, frankly, I don't want the liability if someone gets alcohol poisoning the first day, because joy is said just too many times. You cannot take a shot that bety yet.
Speaker 1: First hour, first hour, you could be hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he don't do that. Actually, our our listeners are too valuable. So I'm advising against that, all right. Instead of a drinking game, have a popcorn, Colonel I love say something something innocuous and safe.
Speaker 2: Now, Walts even tonight tweeted out and this was so funny our Sunday night.
Speaker 1: He did quote remember the time when you could.
Speaker 2: Go to Thanksgiving with your relatives and not complain about politics the whole time?
Speaker 1: Question mark, And then he says, this is hold on.
Speaker 3: Old, let's stop. Stop. This is the friggin' loon who went on his honeymoon to communist China. Yes, yes, this guy, everything about his whole life has been politics all the time. He's the one that at the Thanksgiving table yells at you and calls you a racist. He's the one that probably chimes into Mandarin if you're not sufficiently woke. And he's saying, let's have less politics of Thanksgiving. That's rich well.
Speaker 1: And then here's the best part.
Speaker 2: He says below that this is like, is a chance to bring up the joy and look to the future.
Speaker 1: And I'm sitting there and what came to my mind. I'm like, hold on a second.
Speaker 2: Isn't this the same guy that set up a hotline to turn in your neighbors if they gathered for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the same guy that said you.
Speaker 2: Should turn in your family members or your neighbors that they gathered against his lockdown rules in his state. And now he says, remember that time, Remember that time when Thanksgiving you can hang out with your relatives and not complain about politics all the time. And yet there it is, and he's out there and everybody's like, oh, what a great message.
Speaker 3: It's joy well, and Ben, I don't want to let this moment pass. We've covered this a couple of times on the podcast, but not everyone listens to every pod. I want you to listen to. This is the actual recording from the snitch line that Tim Waltz set up. He wanted the government that this is straight out of communist China, straight out of communist Cuba, straight out of the Soviet Union, which is report on your family, report on your mom, report on your dad, report on your neighbor if they violate the regime. This is the actual audio from Tim walt to snitch on your neighbor tip line, give a listen.
Speaker 4: Hello, you have reached for the Department of Public Quaite Stay at Home Hotline. The information you leave is considered public information. At the tone, please leave the following information, your name, your callback number, how the stay at home order is being violated, and where the stay at home order was violated.
Speaker 1: Thank you record your message at the tone. When you were finished, hang up or press pound for more options.
Speaker 2: That was back in twenty twenty two. So, yeah, that Thanksgiving not talking politics. You can just nark on your family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does that make for a joyful Thanksgiving? Granny actually talk to her next door neighbor. Go lock granning up right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, putting all our lives at risk, right, It's just it's just that easy. And then you look at this messaging. This week, we saw that the media actually kind of even I think it's fair to say, rejected her economic plans.
Speaker 1: On CNN, they're like.
Speaker 2: Look, this is pretty extreme that she's saying what she's saying about all of these prices and controlling prices. And even then she came out and she said, well, hey, we're going to have a housing proposal in twenty five thousand to every American is going to get first time home buyers. And guess what they said on TV, even on Cena, and they said, hey, quote Kama Harris housing proposal just added twenty five thousand dollars to the price of every home in America.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 2: Charles Payne, he went on Fox and he said this about her economic agenda. I don't know how they roll this out in the same words this week, but listen, you take.
Speaker 3: You just heard, Well, it's a lot, right.
Speaker 5: I mean, essentially, what we're talking about, those gargantuan big government that controls everything, what we're talking about is a war on capitalism. They really do not believe in capitalism. And to be quite honest, Dave, when I sat down, I heard you talking about how this has surprised some people. I think I was never I never bought in that she was shifting her spots, you know, But then the selection of the governor from Minnesota solidified this. They are infatuated with some sort of big government knows all, does all, can provide all, and they are not fans of the for profit motivation or capitalism because it's not even about economics about them, they've got to wrap it in the veneer of economics. It's always always about control. They want to control. They want to be able to pick winners and losers and also be able to punish those losers. And they talk so vitrionically about companies. To David's point, last time Kroger reported their earnings, their profit margins went down from three and a half percent two point nine percent.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't care what.
Speaker 5: Definition of gouging you may have, that's not it. I don't care what anyone says two point nine percent and gouging.
Speaker 1: And I love that.
Speaker 2: Charles point, there's a he's an African American economist. He's on Fox Business and he's sitting there and you can tell he's angry because what we're talking about here is at war on capitalism. So my question is when you get the reaction that she got this week, and it wasn't great just from Friday to today, and that was clearly the rollout for the convention. Are they rewriting speeches right now because going with the USSR style government is maybe not palatable for every American?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me let me agree and disagree that there was certainly some criticism, But I think you're you're assuming people are paying closer attention than they actually are. And listen, Democrats for a long time have had a campaign strategy of giving away free stuff. Look, right before the twenty twenty two election, we had inflation that was hammering people all across the country. Gasoline prices had skyrocketed. They'd skyrocketed because Joe Biden and Kamala Harris had waged war on American oil and gas production. That was the outcome they sought. But as they got close to election day, they realized, Wow, people don't like paying that much at the pump. And remember what Joe Biden did. He demagogued gas station owners. He said, the gas station owners and he said the same thing, are price gouging. They're just picking a number out of the sky and charging it to you. As if an individual gas station owner. Look, many of them are owned by immigrants, they're small businesses, they're barely making it by. They're not the ones setting the global price of oil. They are responding to market forces well beyond any individual gas station owner. But Joe Biden suffered no discernible political cost for just demagoguing the shopkeeper, and so in this instance, yeah, I'd be careful of believing our own pr Listen, we did an entire podcast Friday's podcast. I would commemend to you We actually did a deep dive into the economics of pricing and what function prices have of setting the relative value of one good versus the other, and also signaling supply and demand.
Speaker 4: And what.
Speaker 3: Kammala is talking about. I wouldn't say it is precisely an assault on capitalism, because capitalism is a term that can mean in a lot of things, but often people think about capitalism as the owners of captors, the capital, the investors. Rather, I would say what she's engaged in as an assault on free markets, which is certainly interrelated with capitalism. But in particular, what she is proposing is price fixing. Is the government setting prices and the problem as we outlined a great length on Friday's podcast. Every single time that has been tried, it has been failed because governments aren't smart enough. There's literally millions and millions of signals that go into prices, and so it's a very bad idea. But Ben, I don't want our listeners to get get get overconfident that just because we know it's a bad idea doesn't necessarily mean that the average person who's not following things very closely knows anything beyond just joy, joy Joy, Everyone's happy now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's almost like they said, hey, hope and change worked several years back. We got to change the words. We'll just change it to joy and maybe that'll stick. And it's scary because there is a real chance that that could actually work in her favor in a big way. I want to tell you about our friends over at IFCJ and I got to say thank you. There are so many of you that listen to show that have stepped up and really helped the people in Israel. There were so many of you that reached out after the attacks and said how can I help? Well, we are quickly approaching the year anniversary of these horrific Hamas attacks, on Israel, and still the Holy Land is being attacked on multiple fronts. Deadly threats are increasing in northern Israel. Constant rocket attacks from Hesbaala have been fired to Israel, causing widespread damage and raging wildfires that have destroyed precious farmland. Now, since the war started, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been on the front lines helping those and addressing the needs of the most vulnerable in Israel. That's why I have partnered with IFCJ, and your life saving donation is helping provide not only emergency food, but also critical security needs such as flat jackets, firefighting equipment, armored vehicles, armored ambulances, bomb shelters and much more. Now, what we're asking for is five hundred of you to join the Fellowship and me by donating one hundred and fifty dollars to meet the urgent, secure he needs of the people there. Thanks to a generous IFCJ supporter, your gift will be matched, doubling your impact in the Holy Holy Land. All you have to do is call to make your gift right now one eight and eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ or four three two five. You can also go online to support IFCJ dot org to give. That's one word, support IFCJ dot org. Israel needs our support now more than ever. Support IFCJ dot org to give and thank you for so many of you that have already gotten involved. Senator literally just speaking about Israel, and I think this is going to be the flashpoint of this week. It's very clear that if you were Jewish need not apply to become the vice president. We saw that they didn't pick the candidate that every political mindset was a small because that person was in fact Jewish. And we are seeing the majority of the protesters that they're saying are going to come to the Democratic Convention are those that hate the Jews. How big of a liability could this become this week? And how much can the media look the other way? Is it to the point where even if there's like legitimate violence and antar che I mean, we've seen in Chicago they have shut down many of the areas, they have boarded up the businesses in preparation. Owners of these businesses say they expect there to be chaos because they live in a city where there already is chaos, and so they just said, we're sending our employees home, We're boarding the place up like a ghost town.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we're going to see a lot of anti semitism, and I think the media is going to try to cover it up. They're going to try to make it appear something that it isn't. Look. We played on this podcast a week or two ago, Jake Tapper on CNN desperately trying to apologize for the anti semitism of his fellow CNN commentators who were basically saying when Josh Shapiro was passed over for VP, basically saying, well, of course he was. He was Jewish. You could never actually put a Jewish person. And Tapper's like, well, wait, wait, wait, Like his policies on Israel are ostensibly the same as Tim Waltz's and the commentators oh yeah, but but Shapiro is different. Well, and Tapper calls him out on it, But it's I think you will see the media. There are going to be a lot of speeches talking about we must save Gaza. Gaza is going to be praised like crazy. They're going to be very few speeches, if any, denouncing October seventh, talking about the atrocities of October seventh. That's not going to exist. You're going to talk, you're going to hear about the atrocities, but the atrocities are going to be blamed on Israel. That's going to be the language and rhetoric to the extent anything is said on the border, to the extent anything is said on the bold order, They're gonna claim the border is being solved. They're gonna claim you're they're going to claim a narrative that they're getting tough on the border. And I got to say this week it really was classic because the Washington Post jumped in this week with this astonishing message, which is there is no border crisis at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Washington Posts actually decided it would be a good idea to you know, tweet this out and then connect it to their website where it says Republicans fled TV with misleading ads about immigration and the border. And I'm like, really, that's that's your headline. They said many of these ads misled voters by portraying the US Mexico border as a chaotic scene overrun by criminals and inferring there's a danger that doesn't align with reality. Okay, let's play the game, Senator for just a second. True or false. We have more people coming across the southern border now than at any other time in history.
Speaker 3: Absolutely true.
Speaker 1: Trure or false.
Speaker 2: We have more people on the Terraces watch lists are being caught now than any other time when Trump was presidenter before.
Speaker 3: Absolutely true by orders of magnitude.
Speaker 2: True or false. We have so many migrant children that are coming across the border. They're releasing them to non family members and then losing track of a third of the kids when they go to check in on them thirty days later.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have lost over eighty thousand children. Illegal immigrant children who came in were in their custody. They placed them with adults. They don't know if the adults are the family members. They don't know if the adults are putting these kids in child slave labor. They don't know if the adults are sexually abusing these kids. And Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have lost them. Those kids nobody knows where they.
Speaker 1: Are trure or foss even in New York City.
Speaker 2: They're saying one third of all hotel rooms are being now used by illegal immigrants, and that it's costing them billions of dollars. There's even warnings that it could actually flip budgets into where local communispies could quote go bankrupt.
Speaker 3: True, the Democrat mayor of New York as cit illegal immigration is a crisis. It is destroying New York City. Not just the Democrat mayor of New York. The Democrat mayor of Chicago said the same thing. The Democrat mayor of Boston said the same thing. The Democrat mayor of Washington, DC has said the same thing. The Democrat mayor of Los Angeles has said the same thing. The Democrat governor of New York has said the same thing, the Democrat governor of Massachusetts has said the same thing, and yet the Washington Post says it's not happening. Here's what that Post article continues to say. More than two hundred and forty seven million was spent in the first six months of this year on television, streaming platforms and digital ads that mentioned immigration. According to ad Impact, which tracks campaign advertising, that is forty million more than ads that mention any other issue. Over ninety percent of the ad supported Republican candidates and were paid for by their campaigns or political action committee supporting them, and post analyze the transcripts, images, and onscreen text featured more than seven hundred campaign ads that mentioned immigration. Take it as a whole. The ads convey an unrealistic portrait of the border as being overrun and inaccurately characterize immigrants generally as a threat of which there is little evidence. Liars. FBI data shows US border cities are among the nation's safest. In a twenty twenty three report from a group of economists found immigrants or at least thirty percent less likely to be incarcerated than US born individuals. All right, let me break that down on a couple of pieces. Number one, take it as a whole. The ads convey an unrealistic portrait of the border as being overrun. These reporters are absolute liars. The Washington Post is filled with mendacity, and I want to invite them. Come down with me on any given night. If you don't think the borders being overrun, come out with me and watch the groups of illegal immigrants that are coming night after night after night. They sit in DC. By the way, the mayor of their own town, Washington, d C. Has said it's a crisis, but I'll tell you when you come in. Look, I was down in Del Rio, a town of about thirty thousand people, when more than ten thousand Haitian illegal immigrants crossed in a single day, more than a third of the population of the city. And yet the Washington Post is lying saying the border is not overrun. And then they're okay. This is their favorite talking point where they say, well, gosh, the data show immigrants commit crimes at a lesser rate than Americans. That's the same line. Remember Joe Biden during the State of the Union when Lake n Riley was brought up and he said she was killed by an illegal. Well, legals kill people too. Well, Yes, it is true. There are Americans who are murderers and rapists and child molesters, and those problems are made much much worse when Democrats like Kamala Harris pay the bail money to bail them out of jail so that they can assault and commit more violent crimes. The answer to Americans who are criminals is lock them up, not as democrats do, undermine the cops, abolish the police, defund the police, and release violent criminals with no bail. That's the Democrat approach. However, just because we have murderers in America does not mean it is a good thing to bring more murderers to America. That is an utter logical fallacy. And so when you go through the people who are killed, whether it's Lake and Riley, whether it's Rachel Marin, whether it's Jocelyn nunger Ay, or whether it's Jeremy Casaris, one after the other after the other, murdered by illegal immigrants that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris had in custom in that they released. Those individuals are dead because of the border crisis. That is not hyperbole, that is not exaggeration. That is a fact. And the Washington Post is lying through its teeth because every one of them are rooting for Kamala Harrison. Tim Waltz.
Speaker 2: Media refuses to tell you what actually is happening at the convention, and they tell you that everything's just joy, even if there's anarchi and kass outside or inside the halls, and they just stick.
Speaker 1: With the script. It's joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Joy.
Speaker 2: Then does she come out of this convention with a big bump in the polls over Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Look, I think the odds are significant that she'll come out with a bump. I don't know that it'll be much because I actually think most of the bump that you would get from a convention she's gotten already. She basically has had a month long convention. Once they pushed Joe Biden out, and and let me be clear, with Joe Biden, when the media decided, when the Democrats decided, it was like they invited Fredo out to go fishing. I mean, I mean they they just he said his rosary and he said is Hail Mary and and pop pop end of the line for Joe with no compunction that there's gonna be an irony because, as I said, there's going to be a lot of nostalgic praising. I mean, you know, talking about things like putting him on Mount Rushmore, which I think it was Pelosi who just did recently.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like you have to he's that great of a president, referring to Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Yet that they're gonna bend over backwards without ever acknowledging. I believe that the Democrats, and in particular Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi threatened Joe, either you step down now, or we will use the twenty fifth Amendment and throw you out. I don't believe this was voluntary. I think they forced him out. I think that will be completely covered up this week and instead this week that they will just sing his praises and the press will be completely complicit. But ever since they pushed him out and had the coronation of Kamala, we have had hundreds of millions of dollars of relentless praise for Kamala. And the consequence of that, I'm not sure there's much more of the sugar high we can get. They're gonna try, They're gonna try for a week, but I think we are at or near the high point of where Kamala is gonna go.
Speaker 2: You know, when you have a convention, it's always about play the hits, right, And they're gonna have a lot of people that come in and a lot of people that quote unquote play the hits. It's gonna be Barack Obama, it's gonna be Michelle Obama, it's gonna be every famous person that they want to throw up there. It's gonna be the Clintons. They're gonna clearly. I think play the hits. Is that a smart strategy? Even if it kind of takes her off stage a little bit? Is that actually a better idea because then it's not all about her, it's more about the kumbaiism of the Democrats.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Look, they don't want to actually talk about Joe Biden's record, and so playing the hits, playing Barack, playing Michelle. Uh, you know they're gonna have Bill Clinton and has some nostalgia that they're going to talk about, Hey, things were great when we were in charge. Bizarrely enough, they're trying to run as the change campaign despite the fact that the Democrats are the incumbent party. What is so bizarre, But every time Kamala proposes something is okay, if she could magically lower prices in grocery stores, why isn't she doing so right now, like she's in office, like there's nothing preventing her. If there is this magic wand is she just mean does she just like high grocery prices? No, it's complete nonsense. But no one in the press is asking, wait a second, you are in office. You don't get to say here's my great idea. You know we're watching her emulate Trump's policies, things like copying no taxes on tips. Well, she's been in office for four years. Why haven't they proposed it. I've filed legislation to do that. Where's the White House? That they are simply trying to ignore the fact that they are the incumbent administration. You're you're going to see a lot of that. There's there's something else that I think it's important for us to point out. We've talked a lot about how Democrats engage in Freudian projection. I think Sigmund freud is is is rolling over in his grave that every single thing the Democrats accuse their opponents of doing, every single thing, is in fact what the Democrats are doing. Now, Ben, what was the adjective that that Tim Waltz famously used for Republicans, especially jd Vance weird, weird and by the way, like joy he said weird, And suddenly every every corporate meet outlet weird, weird, weird, weird, we're weird, weird, we're weird. That became the you know, weird is the word.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read you can we can we just you just mentioned weird. Doug Enhoff today said something that was weird. Referring to Harrison Walt. You were sitting behind him, listen, and.
Speaker 6: Again we really bonded. You saw me get up on that stage and we just hugged it out. A few of my friends texted me, It's like, what's the deal, Like, I've known you for twenty or thirty years, You've never hugged me like that. Well, you've never been a vice presidential candidate before on stage.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's weird. That is just something weird to say. If you want to talk weird, And that's the Harris campaign.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I got that beat. I'm going to give you something really bizarre. This is a headline from this week. DNC attendees will have opportunities for free vasectomies abortions. Here's the news article. Attendees at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, we'll have the opportunity to receive free vissectomies and abortions just blocks away from the proceedings at the United Center. Planned Parenthood of Great Rivers, which operates in parts of Zuri in Illinois, will park its mobile health clinic near the DNC on October nineteenth and August nineteenth, and August twentieth. According to the New York Times, medication abortions are reportedly available on both days, with vasectoms exclusively being offered on Monday. We clip them Monday's and in fact, here's the tweet. Here we come Chicago, our mobile health clinic will be in the West Loop, providing free vasectoms and medication abortion. Okay, Ben, that is weird a political convention. We're going to nominate our presidential nominee. You go to Chicago, what for? You want a free vasectomy and free abortion? Like these people are zelots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not just weird, it's also, I would argue, creepy on a whole other level, because they're actually celebrating the fact that you can come to the Democratic Convention with child and leave without a child. And that is now the Democratic Party Planned Parenthood actually put it out. Not only are they offering free abortions and the sectomies of the DNC, but they said they've like maxed out of appointments apparently for the v sectomies, and they said we've got unlimited however, medical abortions, medication abortion. Uh so, just keep on coming, ladies with your babies. The DNC come with a child and leave without one. That's sick, all right, all right, it is certainly sick. And you think about how far the Democrat Party has come. Bill Clinton stood up in the State of the Union and he said, as a Democrat, he wanted abortion to be safe, legal, and rare. There was a time when Democrats would acknowledge that abortion was the taking of a life, and and and they defended it. But but but they didn't celebrate it. Now, well, this Democrat Party is all about abortion all the time. It's it's it's it's a reason to dance in the streets. That is just how extreme the Democrat Party has gone. But but I am going to say something. I'm going to go out on a limb. There's actually a portion of this I support.
Speaker 3: I support every delegate at the DNC getting of a sectomy. I think that I think the world will be better off if these people don't reproduce. Now, look, half of them are not actually going to have conjugal relations with someone of the opposite sex, and so they probably won't reproduce anyway. But I'm for let's just let's just stop it now. I'm really grateful. I would encourage. You're a bad Democrat delegate if you don't get snipped.
Speaker 2: If you don't take them up on it right, stand in line on Monday and make it happen. It's it's it's truly yeah. To use their favorite word, weird, it is weird. Let me tell you by Blackout Coffee. I start my morning every morning at seven am on the radio. And I can tell you when you wake up in the morning early and you got to be on go and get information out there and be entertaining and have high energy, you need to start your day with a premium cup of coffee, not an average cup of coffee, but a fabulous cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: And that is Blackout Coffee.
Speaker 2: And I want you to try it because this coffee company is one hundred percent of America and zero percent woke. There's a lot of coffee brands out there, probably a couple have already popped into your mind right now that are extreme leftist, woke companies. Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent committed to conservative values. From the sourcing of the beans to the roasting process, customer support, and shipping. They embody true American values. And then there's this They accept no compromise on taste or quality, whether it is just a classic cup of coffee or even they're flavored coffee. They are premium and that's why I love them. Now I want you to try Blackout Coffee. I'm gonna save you some real cash. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict, blackout Coffee dot com, slash vertict and use the coupon code Verdict for twenty percent off your first order. Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict coupeon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order. Be awake, not woke, and try the best cup of coffee you'll ever have. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict promo code Verdict for twenty percent off your first order. Senator, let me ask you two final questions. One, what do you expect from the p candidate this week? Is that part of the campaign kind of going to disappear? I mean we saw the excitement of the DNC and all the Democrats had over at walls.
Speaker 1: Now is he just kind of okay? Next?
Speaker 2: Number one will that be an issue? And number two, h Harris is speech? How important is this speech to her future?
Speaker 3: Well, look, I think Tim Waltz. Tim Waltz will have a major primetime speech and and they're gonna do a lot to tell the narrative of him as nice old grandpa, your favorite teacher. They're gonna call him coach a lot. He's gonna be coach, coach, coach, and and and it's gonna be I mean, think mister Hollands Opus, it is gonna be telling the narrative of a nice, you know, genial, affable teacher who just mentored young people and he coached them on the football team, and and and he's just They're gonna do everything they can to make it sunshine and light and joy. They will not, I predict, have him play the typical role of attack dog that VP candidates often do. They'll do a little bit of that, and it'll mostly be attacking Trump and Trump and and Vance. I think you'll get some of he'll use his line that they're weird because that kind of made his name. But I think they will try to just pitch him as utterly harmless, and they will talk nothing about the radical policies. You will not hear about the snitch line he set up to report on your neighbors if they violated his draconian stay at home order. You will not hear about his order to put tampons in the boy's bathroom at school, because you know, boys really do need tampons. You won't hear any of that. You will not hear when they tell his life about the romantic honeymoon he enjoyed in communist China. None of those extreme positions, none of the weird aspects of his life will be highlighted. As for her speech, look, this speech is a big deal, and I think she will give a good speech. I think Republicans that are all eager. Oh she's going to fall on her face. Listen at the convention. She's done a pretty good job at at the rally. She reads from the teleprompter just fine, And they'll write her a good speech. They've got some amazing storytellers in the Democrat Party. And it is going to be all None of it is going to take responsibility for the disastrous and failed record of the last four years. But it is all going to be hope and change and joy, And you know, I think she will deliver it just fine. She's at much much greater risk when she's ad libbing when she's answering questions and being pressed. That will not happen this week, so she'll read the speech just fine.
Speaker 2: We're going to cover it all that. I can promise you here. We will have updates for you when big things happen.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 2: Hit that subscribe auto download button and we'll be with you all week watching this convention, so you don't have to We'll give you the highlights. If you want to miss it all, we'll tell you what you miss But if you do miss it, we'll break all that down for you as well. Don't forget. We do the show Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We always pull in an emergency pod if there is something that happens a convention we got to talk about, we'll have that for you. So hit that subscribe or auto download button so you don't miss an episode and the center and I will see you back here in a couple of days.