Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to your city, gets us and saying you a conscious cell, will be high hill and if you want a little bang and yunie, I come along.
Speaker 2: Just to be clear, Biden should not have run again.
Speaker 1: And to be even more clear, he failed this country in the most important job that he had.
Speaker 3: Did you really not have any idea that he was not fit to serve a second term?
Speaker 1: Casey, we're looking forward.
Speaker 4: We are stuck with a madman with a corrupt president in the Oval office, and we should have given ourselves a better chance to win.
Speaker 5: Afradom is back in style.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Will come in to your city way gets as saying you a conscious cell. On Hannity Show, more be I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. All right, thanks Scott chown An hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. So I started my radio career in nineteen eighty seven and full time in nineteen ninety my first professional gig. And so I've been on the air, what thirty six seven years, whatever, whatever the number is, it's it's up there twenty nine years, thankfully on Fox News. Thanks to all of you. I don't succeed unless you listen and watch, and I'm very grateful. We now are on nearly seven hundred and seventy stations around the country and we're we're extraordinarily grateful. And in all the years that I have been covering politics, there is one, well, there's actually two issues that are constantly led about and demagogued by the left, and it's at that needs to end because they are often manipulating people that are are in the most dire need of certain government services. And for example, when New Gingrich was Speaker, they worked on a deal to balance the budget. It was the last time we ever balanced the budget. They balanced to four straight years. And the deal came out to be an increase in medicaire to spending seven percent a year every year for seven years, twice the rate of inflation at the time. And it was called by Democrats and demagogue by Democrats as a cut. It was not a cut. It was a seven percent increase every single year. That they do the same thing with social Security and they try to scare seniors anyway, joining us now to talk about it. He's in his new role as the seventeenth administrator of the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, and what he intends to do is remedy all of the broken bureaucracy that exists in these branches of government and bring better medicine to every American in the country. And we welcome back to the program our friend, doctor Oz. Sir, how are you sean?
Speaker 2: God bless you? Everything you said was one hundred percent right, and I'm particularly sensitive to the accusations made by the Democrats, and just to reinforce what you said. In every single scenario that we have looked at, we are spending more money on Medicaid, not less more money on Medicaid, but the atrocious way that we have been throwing money at problems without getting benefits, and oftentimes just throwing it at fraudulent efforts. It's doning to be and you should be aware to the listeners as well. These sometimes are foreign government supported endeavors. But when we've got people on Medicaid in multiple states and we're paying full bills for these folks, it costs a lot of money. When people have dual insurance on Medicaid and in the exchanges, for example, and no one's telling the federal governments we're paying those bills up to fourteen billion dollars a year total, just another area. And why is no one telling us, because well, if you're not paying for something, you don't keep track of it. And I should point out I've got the big guns with Miami. Gleeson is joining me if she's from the US Dove Service, because so much of this I want to applaud Dosee for it's not just about cutting stuff. They've been building stuff, building alliances, making folks work like normal businesses do. So they're actually collaborating, not interfering with each other. And that's one of the reasons I'm so optimistic of our ability to make a difference in the healthcare budget. But the President said it, We're going to do it. He said, we're going to love and sherish these programs. Is exactly what we're going to do.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's bring in your Doge partner. Because by the way, I'm a big fan of doche I'm a big fan of Elons. I know Elon you know, has had to get back into the many business as he runs, but he did save astronauts. He is working on a way to help the blind see and those with spinal cord injuries walk. He created the best car ever invented and engineered, and I know because I own one and I gave one away on this program as a contest. On top of that, he has found hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud, abuse and corruption. How is those involved in this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, as you know us those service is about a lot of different things, but one of the main things we're working on right now is also modernizing systems and bringing modern technology to the government. So on this effort, we're partnering with CMS to create a modern digital ecosystem. So in every other part of your life, banking, shopping, travel, we have these seamless personalized services that in healthcare, patients are still foxing records and logging into dozens of portals and in most cases it feels like nineteen ninety nine instead of the current time. So we really want to change that. Imagine logging in with your fingerprint or your face like you do on your phone, and having your full medical history at your fingertips with an AI assistant that can really help you in a personal way manage your chronic conditions like diabetes or art Right now, for.
Speaker 1: Many years, I'll say this to both of you, and you get both way in here. I've been interviewing a guy that runs Atlas MD, and he created a system which is Concierge's Care fifty dollars a month. It's out of Wichita, Kansas. Doctor Josh Umber is his name. Fifty dollars per adult, unlimited medical attention twenty four to seven. Telemedicine is a part of it. You can see a doctor every day of the week if you want to ten bucks a month for kids. He would negotiate directly with pharmaceutical companies. You'd get them at ninety five percent discount and walk out with the medicines after your exam and tell Amedicine certainly, I think is a big part of the future. But it showed that everybody, if they would couple that doctor oz with catastrophic care, that they could have concierge medical care. I have concierge medical care because I have friends like you that I can call any hour of the day or night and you would pick up the phone and help me.
Speaker 2: You might ask, why does everyone have that there are probably one hundred and fifty people who control most of medicine, and they run the big endeavors, and it is not in their best interest for this to exist, and so it sort of falls to the wayside. One thing I've learned that the centers for Medicare and Medicaid is, you know, we're moving a close to two trillion dollars of US tax payer of money in these different ways. We're trying to take care of folks, and it is unbelievable what a big target we have on our back for fraud tours. But it's also remarkably easy to get programs into us that take advantage of systems, and the small guys have a difficult time penetrating. It's a large incumbents tend to dominate, so Amy, for example, which talks about this digital transformation, it makes it transparent. The President has had numerous executive orders around this issue, around pricing of drugs, around making sure that's interoperability, which means the different hospitals have to share their records with each other, around no surprises. So we actually go to the hospital, you know what's going to cost you same when you I'll just pass it to you, because this stuff is hard to do. But when you've got the best engineer in the world, the biggest companies, the top AI groups, they're all saying, we're going to be meet, we're going to put our swords away, and we're going to work together because we trust his administrations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Amy going, I want to give you a background. By the way, you're an American healthcare technology executive and government official. We're currently serving as the acting administrator for the US Department of Government Efficiency for DOZE, which is pretty impressive. So what we're really talking about here is the work that doctor Oz is doing, coupled with his years of experience as a heart surgeon in the hospital system and modernizing the system and making it more efficient and saving money at the same time and making people healthier.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think we have this amazing opportunity with doctor Oz's leadership, to fundamentally change the way the healthcare system works. So this is also deeply personal for me. My daughter has a rare disease and she sees twelve doctors across six health systems in four different states. She takes twenty one pill the day and has to handwrite those medications on a pay per form every time she goes to see the doctor, and so we really need to change this system to where she uses all these technical tools like everyone else. Spotify can make a recommendation to her that's exactly what she wants to listen to in the moment, because it knows her patterns and what she's listened to. And so we need to kind of have that same thing where there are modern tools in your day to day life that are personalized, have your medical history and can then give you recommendations to stand up and take some extra steps when it's the appropriate time, or to rest when it's others, and to help you figure out the best diet for you and when you should go to the doctor and do that. So we're really trying to ask all parts of healthcare to join in this effort so that we can make real changes this year and then continue to build on that over time. The modern technology exists, we just need to bring it to bear and healthcare.
Speaker 1: Doctor Oz, let me go back to specifically what you're working on, and you're dealing with both Medicare and Medicaid, and we're talking about now we're dealing with states and the federal government and the involvement in healthcare. You can talk about the work work requirement, the amount of money that is being paid out. For example, Medicaid payments should never be more than what seniors get on Medicare, the modernization of Medicare and Medicaid using information technology like Amy's talking about here, Well, why don't you give the big overall vision for it.
Speaker 2: We want the American people to understand this is a two way street. To be patriotic, a true patriot, you have to take care of yourself. Because if when I dive into these issues of Medicaid, which was critical to the reconciliation build getting past this morning, you'll understand that the path to solvency in our healthcare system is to make people healthier. There is no better way to reduce healthcare costs. Seventy percent of the money that we spend is driven by chronic illnesses. The times that you and I talk about all the time off there because it makes us feel better, because it's pretty good deal. It feel better while you're actually saving money for yourself and the rest country. So let's get into nitty gritty of this. Essentially, what we're let's report is sharing is that we have gotten made it very hard to be healthy in America, especially for the kids who are the canaries in the coal mine, and we cannot afford this morally, we can't afford it financially. Our health economy is growing at around two to three percent faster than the general economy. It's already twice as expensive to get health care in America than any other country in the world. Every governor of business says that what's strangling their state budget is the healthcare bill is going up so fast they can't keep up with crowding on education other services. So what we went to Congress with and they were great working with these ideas, and I want to plug their leadership. And the President was unwavering in this. He says, we're going to protect Medicaid and Medicare for the people. It was designed for the people who are vulnerable, the young, the old, the folks who are disabled. And if you're a working, age able bodied person, then you should try to get a job now. If you can't get a job, or if you can't get educated at go to school, if you can't volunteer, if you can't take care of someone else in your family, then we're going to ask you to step off the roles, because if someone was living in your basement and getting free health care and they didn't participate at all, at some point you'd say, guys, enough, come on you guys, to help yourself a little bit. That's the bigger story here. That's why the work requirement is so strongly favored by eighty percent of Americas and Sean. This is amazing to me. Democratic voters support this, but the Democratic Party will not am stunned by this. They continue to vilify what I think is a very noble effort by the president to make a seismic shift that's long overdue. And the reason you might say is why wasn't their work requirement, Well, there was no need for one. When medicare and Medicare were created in nineteen sixty five. It never crossed anybody's mind that you wouldn't be encouraged or are made to work before you would take the public handout. No one would have thought of doing that. But now, for a variety of reasons, that's become a bit of the norm, and it's extraordinarily expansive, which takes it to your second point. Medicare and Medicare Aid. If they're going to get paid differently, it shouldn't be very minimally. That's not what's happening now. Medicaid patients and people who have not contributed their whole life and paid into the system like Medicare patients have Medicaid recipients, which again there it's an obligation we have as a great society take care of our people. All great societies do that. That's fine, But if you're on Medicaid, you should not be paying more than Medicare pays for a doctor service or for a hospital for medication. It doesn't make any sense to expect that, yet that has become the norm around the country. We're going to course correct a lot of these issues. The first step was is Reconciliation bill, but the real money saving the big We're going to do all this. But when we've done all that, the most important thing you'll hear about it a lot for the next year is what Amy's talking about, which is a digitally transformed healthcare so it resembles more what the rest of your life looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well, take a break, we'll come back. We'll continue more with doctor Oz who is joining us. He is now the administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and he's working with Amy Gleeson, who is with Doege. We'll get to your calls also coming up, and Brian mast and Jimmy Fayla and much more as we continue. All right, we continue now with doctor Oz who is now the administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. How do we get a better bang for our buck and how do we get better health services for the American people. That's all part of a huge effort that is underway with this entire MAHA effort. Amy Gleeson also works with DOGE and is well versed in how to offer better care at lower prices for the American people to save money. We spend more for capita than any other industrialized country with the worst medical results, and we certainly have plenty of room for improvement. We've got to innovate. I mean, we pay more for healthcare in this country, especially for people in their older ears oly years, rather than any other industrialized country. Amy, and we have some of the worst results. And this is what I think the MAHA movement is going to be most successful. A lot, and I think we've got to have a top to bottom check on everything. So I'm pretty optimistic that between what you're doing and what doctor Oz is doing and what Bobby Kennedy is doing, I feel confident we're going to get there, and I hope people will embrace these changes.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think we can show some real progress and start to build momentum. For example, we're building a national provider directory that can kind of serve like Google Maps for healthcare. Right now, just even the simplest thing of finding the right doctor that meets the needs of your situation is very difficult, and that makes it hard for innovation in the private sector to also get unlocked. It also makes it hard for people to even pick the right insurance plan for Medicare plan when they come into Medicare, or even in your commercial plans. And so by starting to do these kind of things, we can really start to move the needle of technology and healthcare.
Speaker 1: Amy Gleeson, we also will pray for your daughter and wish are all the best. Doctor Oz, thank you, as always, thanks for what you're doing. We appreciate both of you. We will continue to update this audience about all the progress that you're making and we appreciate your time today.
Speaker 6: God bless you, thank you all right.
Speaker 1: Twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Longer days means more time for afterwork plans, weekend getaways, and unfortunately that means more times for criminals to break into your house. In fact, most burglaries, most people don't know this actually happen in broad daylight. Now that's why simply Safe Home Security and their advanced security system will help stop intrusions before they ever happen happen, which means you can leave your home with confidence. And right now you my listeners, will get fifty percent off any news simply Safe home Security system just by going to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity and with simply Safe, millions and millions of Americans enjoy greater security that means greater peace of mind every time they are in there system. And what I loved about what I love about simply Safe, They're always advancing their technology and with active guard protection that they've just added, you have monitors watching your home in real time and they can speak to anybody lurking around the outside of your home in real time. They can put on spotlights at night in real time, call the police in real time, and that's before they get anywhere near the inside of your house. There's no contract to sign, there's no cancelation fee. By the way, monitoring plans are very affordable, about a buck a day and they have AI powered cameras backed by professional live monitoring agents and guess what they'll detect any suspicious activity. Go to their website check it out now simply safe dot com slash hannity and you'll get fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan, and you'll get your first month free. Everybody needs a home security system simplysafe dot com slash hannity because there's no safe simply say you got to admit. This week was kind of like Senate beatdown week. First it was Marco Rubio with Senator Van Holland and when Van houns, I regret ever voting for you, and he goes, oh, that's good. That means I'm doing my job, and then he went after him. You know now that the guy you're having margaritas with meaning talking about this Abrego Garcia guy. And then we had a Robert F. Kennedy Junior just to a total total beatdown. What was it, Senator Patty Murphy? We played that yesterday. You know, what have you ever done in the in the thirty years you've been in this body to help improve people's health? And the answer is nothing. And then we had Lee Zelden's sparring with a congenital liar Adam Schiff at the EPA hearing yesterday, and here's how that went down.
Speaker 4: What is it about this grant that you and EPA believe is problematic enough to freeze this funding and put potentially thirty one thousand children at risk?
Speaker 7: Center?
Speaker 1: Which who's the grand applicant?
Speaker 4: This is to the city of Santa Anna.
Speaker 1: Are you the big and are you through every single list of the grant?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: The way with that wind up? By the way, I understand that you are an aspiring fiction writer. I see why.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well, I understand your view that you can cut half of the agency and it won't affect people's health or their water, their air.
Speaker 8: That to me is a big fiction, mister Zelden.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a good comeback. It really wasn't he tried hard though? Anyway? Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, let us get to our busy phones. Jackie in the United Socialist utopia known as California, how are you, Jackie? Glad you called hi soon?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'm glad you called.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm so glad. So my black start boiling yesterday. I'm going to run through it quickly for ye have time for other callers too. I'm in South African, sixth generations in Africa. My parents still up their farms in South Africa. Imposa sat in that White House yesterday and begs for money. Do you not think that President Trump was going to ask him about the brutal farm to texts, the torture, the mutilation, and the rape. The victims that always include the elderly, the children, and the farm workers. It is so said the level of brutality that that cannot be political or morally be justified. The matter. The historical content didn't know.
Speaker 1: What the president did yesterday with the with his counterpart, the President of South Africa was masterful because he had pictures and names, and he kept saying, see this one dead, see this one dead, this farmer dead, this farmer dead, this farmer dead. And then he showed image is in a video of the graves of many people that were killed. And what you have is a genocide that is taking place. And you're right. And they came there wanting money and not expecting to be challenged. But they went to the wrong world leader if they thought they were going to get a free ride.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this man was caught with eighteen million ran so African ransketched in the house that he has. His explanation was that he sold wild class by slow and people don't talk about it. How corrupt this has only brought to people's attention. Nothing was done about it because somebody robbed him and that money. They went into his house and so Africa and robbed him. On the personal side, my family and this is you know, there's so many stories I've been out of I live in California, but there's so many stories that I listened to that my family called that that tell me every single day they listenly were attacked. Everybody that I speak to. La family. It's got a dogs, these dogs that they have on the farms squeasoned before a bootle attack. That's what they do.
Speaker 1: Well, they're trying to say, and they tried to compare this to eminent domain, and that's not what it is. They're just confiscating people's property and if people don't cooperate, even if they do cooperate, they're murdering them. And it's institutionalized and it's got to stop. In terms of the actual number, I've seen different numbers, but it is happening on a pretty widespread basis.
Speaker 7: There's no infrastructures. There is no electricisty for weeks, there's no water for weeks. My mother's ninety four years old. She course me the whole time and tell me there's no plan and there's no knowledge to report South Africa and people are corrupt. No matter what you give to the South African government, it will always be stolen. If you drive around in Victoria and the capital, the mansions belongs to the politician. These people dying on the ground, they didn't a fruit to eat, but they have of course they've got nineteen to any but no knowledge her to run the country.
Speaker 1: It's said, you're describing way too many countries on the face of this Earth. And that's why I hope this Memorial Day people stop and pause and realize and appreciate that we live in the greatest country God gave men, and we were on the verge of becoming a European disaster if we didn't, if we did not vote in the last election the way we did. I'm very sorry, Jackie. I hope that maybe the President is got this guy's attention enough that this comes to an end. Racism in any form is evil and repugnant, end of sentence. It doesn't matter. Racism is racism anyway. I believe we're all God's children. Appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Randy is in Missouri next on the Sean Hennity Show. How are you, Randy? Glad you called.
Speaker 8: Doing fine, Shohn and it's a pleasure to speak with you today, you know, with all the world's troubles. And then we hear Claire McCaskill talk about the intelligence of the American people. Now that really brought up a lot of ghosts and a lot of old thoughts, because you know, she's been on the government cross most of her life. You know, she was the prosecutor in Jackson County, Missouri. She was this state auditor, you know, auditoring fraud, all the good things. That makes me wonder, Claire, you've worked for the government your whole life, and you and your husband worked sixty or seventy million.
Speaker 1: So, you know, I got to.
Speaker 8: Thinking about that and looking back about where. You know, again, she was a prosecutor, she was an auditor, and he was just an insignificant partner on little income housing where they were getting government money. Well, as soon as she took term office in two terms, that company and he was a mind minor person there. But we're awarded one hundred and thirty one million dollars in federal funds. I mean, Claire, come on, maybe we're dumb, but we're not that dumb.
Speaker 1: Listen. Every name we've been called has not benefited the Democrats politically. I mean, we've been called irredeemable, deplorables. We've been called, you know, bitter Americans that cling to our God, guns, Bibles, and religion. We've been called garbage. We have been called racist. We've been called sexist, fascist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic. We've been portrayed as people that don't care about the elderly, that we want dirty air and we want dirty water and that's our plan for the country, and we've been called stupid. So there's nothing that they can say that matters anymore. And you know now that it's kind of really come to the forefront, the level of cover up on so many different issues, not the least of which is Joe's cognitive decline. The good news is is that legacy state run media and the Democratic Party you know, as of now, are dead. The legacy media, I think, has lost credibility forever. Democrats will they try to will they try some transformation and try to act as though they are people that they're not, probably at some point when they keep losing elections. But if they're if their most prominent voices are AOC and Jasmine Crockett and the Squad and Grandpa Bernie. I think we're in good, pretty good political shape for now. But you know what, we've always got to be vigilant. Remember Reagan's admonition, you know, freedom is just one generation away from extinction. Don't ever forget it anyway, Good call, my friend, don't worry about clairemer Caskell, who cares about her? Anyway, back to our busy phones, let us say hi to Lynn and Michigan. Hey Lynn, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: How are you Sean?
Speaker 1: I'm good, thank you? It's on your mind today?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: You know, first of all, I just want to say, after listening yesterday, do you go back and forth with Linda about the way she pronounced sauce? Linda, I just want to let.
Speaker 1: You know silver palette pasta sauce. Yes, go ahead. How do I say it? Continue?
Speaker 5: Saus you Lynn by saying I got your six just in case Jim Calmey's listening. That means I've got her back.
Speaker 1: I hope he's listening.
Speaker 5: That's great there.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you know that it's not sauce. Everybody like prag New York. It's walk coffee. I mean, there are certain dead giveaway words, and she doesn't even try.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I can play old tapes of my show when I started in radio and I had I got news for you brother, you said afterwards yesterday, and you said it just like that afterwards. That's right. That's definitely accident will kick in occasionally when I'm very tired, if you want to know, if I'm like I got wiped out out last week because I got no sleep while I was in the Middle East. None And when I get tired, I can slip back into a little bit of my New York accent. But remember I was gone out of New York for sixteen years and then I went back for Fox. But I'm so glad to be out of there in the free state of Florida. Well, I'm just hand anyway.
Speaker 5: You spelled burner because I want one, boy, And you know, if you wouldn't have spelled it, boy, I would have been having trouble finding that one. But now I'm going to take some entertainment out of it and going to my local gun shop because I know they listened to you, and I'm saving up to get one of those. And then I get enough money, I'm going to say that I'm there because showan handed he sent me for a burner.
Speaker 1: Handy sent you for a burner after my own heart. John, all right, I'll tell you what, Lynn, stay on the line. I'm going to send you a burner. CLU. This way, you know you can save up for something else that's more important. Okay, although there really is nothing more important than protecting yourself in your family. And the great thing about the cl is you can easily conceal carry it in your purse. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, stay on the line, don't hang up. Linda will work. What's the point.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She may have something else to say. I mean, we got distracted with the sauce talk. What else did you want to say?
Speaker 7: Lane?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I just wanted to get to this whole Biden cancer cover up. And the more I think about it, it really I'm really angry.
Speaker 6: About this, and the fact that the Dems now are saying that all investigations into the autopen should be stopped and any investigation into all that. No cancer diagnosis.
Speaker 5: Does not erase criminal activity, and you know you have the.
Speaker 1: Cognitive thing is far worse as far as I'm concerned. There's elder abuse that needs to be investigated. But more importantly, national security issues are at hand here, and who was running the show and who knew what and what did they know when did they know it? I want answers to those questions because that put the country at risk, and was he really the guy that was using the auto penett somebody else decided that they were to surp his power as a duly elected president and decide for him what their agenda was. We need, we need an answer to that.
Speaker 5: And then you, I mean, you throw in like Houn on Biden's laptop. That was an indictment served up on a silver platter. And that's what I want to know, is what criminal activity or what act of corruption must happen before we see arrests and accountability.
Speaker 1: Well, they got away with a lot. I mean, the Russia collusion hoax went on for three years. And now I went through a list last night of all the things we got right. We got that right. It took us three years, a very small ensemble cast. We got it right on radio and TV. We got Pfizer right on radio and TV. We got the double standard with top secret classified information right, and everyone else in the media got it wrong. We got Joe's cognitive state right, they got it wrong. We got the charges that album Bragg brought up against Trump. We were right the statute of limitations had run out. It wasn't a federal crime. We were right about that. We were right about the valuation tomorrow a lago and then I have my list from the past. I was right about Richard Jewel, we were right about Ferguson Missouri. We were right about Duke Lacrosse. We were right about UVA. You know, at some point it's not an accident that we end up getting everything right and they get everything wrong because they have been corrupt and abusively biased. But the good news is is nobody paid attention to them in this past election. They have lost the trust forever of the American people. And Jake Tapper capitalizing it makes me nauseous. Stay on the line, Land, you're getting a cl from our friends at Berner. You're gonna love it. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Congressman Brian Mass will be with us at the top of the hour. We'll talk about the Golden Dome and Memorial Day and much more as we continue. All right, when we come back, we'll check in with Congressman Brian Massed about the Golden Dome that the President laid out this week, and later Jimmy Fayla and much more as we continue