Speaker 1: Coming up to Get Loud Podcasts.
Speaker 2: It is game week and since we're taking on the bucks, since it counts for real, we gotta bring in a real one.
Speaker 3: I guess we got to bring in our guys from all over the world, baby, and we're gonna play.
Speaker 1: Not only we can talk about the games.
Speaker 4: Me about that took a little basketball football comparison as well.
Speaker 3: Now most definitelyand asteroids are coming.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, it's the same Get Loud podcast you love, just with a small change. We're now moving to the Commander's Get Loud podcast channel. Check it out wherever.
Speaker 1: You get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, guys, it is the Get Loud Podcast presented by Seet Geek, Smooth James and special guests. You see him all over the network, Kid, all over our YouTube channel Corporate PC.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, you know what, I can't wait till people get to know him like I know him. That's the thing about it. That's what to make this show so good. We get to like really get to know the people that we interview.
Speaker 2: See and Fred, you're an international man, I am, but not like him, That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I was in Texas, now I'm in DC. That's it all over.
Speaker 3: Tell us first where you was born. How many places you lived there? I got go by them one by one, and I want to know how many of those places do you actually speak the language?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Okay, so I was born in Turkey, do not speak that language at always left before I was even one years old. Both my parents and military shut out to moms and pops serving in the air fact starting for your service, taking care of me. So yeah, So we moved to California and I grew up there. I left California when I was in third grade, the middle of third grade, and we moved to Japan. So like, I by last month of third grade was in Japan. So I did Japan. Then I spoke.
Speaker 1: Japanese because I was younger, because you could pick it up.
Speaker 5: Take cultural classes because when you're in the military, you go to school on an air base, so you might have some people that are like of the national descent, like the little actual Japanese people. It's a lot of Americans from all over. It's like a Milton pot like a little small city. So they make you learn the culture so that you can adapt and be safe because you know military, you know there's a target on your back, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. So you understand, you know how to move and be able to acclimate. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So I've been taught to acclimate real young then from Japan went to England. Was in England from eighth grade to my junior year high school.
Speaker 3: I really, I'm really glad you went to England because you really you like when I brought up something on the last show.
Speaker 1: Is so ready for this. They thought that the place didn't exist, and it does. It does. Shitter didn't exist.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's hard for Jason them to like try to decipher what's real and.
Speaker 1: What's when it comes from me. Sure it is, you know, out here to have your back.
Speaker 3: That's like any time it's like international, he always be like, yeah, that's true, he always says it. I'd be like, you know what, he's been having my back for long because they've seen to believe me, believe.
Speaker 1: I know, you tell me the truth.
Speaker 2: But he was like, there's a cave in Vietnam that you could fit New York City out of.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, wow, Vietnam, Vietnam, it's the biggest cave in the world. If Fred says something I'm just gonna believe it because it's been too many times where I try to prove them wrong, and he was right.
Speaker 2: And before we get into football, I did want to ask that having so many different from backgrounds and being in different places and being exposed to different cultures, that helps you relate to all sorts of different people, which is right for your.
Speaker 5: Job, for this job, show man, it makes it easy because like my grandma'sholways say, when I was a little kid, like, I've never met a stranger, so me, I meet people. I just love talking to him. I love learning about people, so like, and this was kind of like the perfect world for me. And then to get into this, I can move anywhere because I've moved about four or five times outside of the military just in this career. Nebraska, in Connecticut, then Texas than here, So it's been a lot of different places.
Speaker 1: Man. So I mean I'm very unacclimate real well same, I'm like I went to Canekun one time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's so fun how these words we speak take us places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes us on this this this voyage, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Well, one thing we can all enjoy is start of the regular season.
Speaker 2: Amen, Manman, there's bucks and JD five finally gonna get this start in the first game that matters.
Speaker 1: So Fred, I'll start with you first of all. That's the first time I heard him be referred to as JD five. I think I like it. You like it, come up with it. I like it, alright, JD five, I can dig it.
Speaker 3: I just think it's gonna be you know, I like it because it's gonna be in the weather that he's used to he used to want were His first game will be in Tampa. It's against a team that's been put together for a while, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Think they reached their peak yet.
Speaker 3: So it's you know, they got Vita Veil, they got they got guys.
Speaker 1: I have some dudes.
Speaker 4: They're not necessarily strong top of the water, but they have some dudes.
Speaker 3: They got some dudes, Antoine Winfield Junior. They got some dudes over there. So it's good that it's a good measuring stick because you don't want to come out in the first team you play.
Speaker 1: It's a can see the Chiefs. You don't want that.
Speaker 3: So I think it's a situation where it's set up for him to start to grow in this game, and that's all I want to see. Like everybody like what you want to see from this year growth, that's it. Simply like when you plan to see I'm a big guy. I like to grow my own vegetables. When you plan to see I need to see growth. I need to see the seed sprout and I need to see it grow. And that's what I want to see from JD.
Speaker 5: And for it makes a great point because Tampa Bay is right on that tier of NFL teams where they're kind of on the cut.
Speaker 1: Of the playoffs.
Speaker 5: They're right yere, but they're not a team that's so bad that like if JD goes out and.
Speaker 1: Kills it, you were gonna be the all. Well it was just against them.
Speaker 5: This is a team where if he balls out and plays, you're like, okay, this is a playoff calibers team. He played good again, So it's a great miserance, great misers And as.
Speaker 4: A rookie, it's easy.
Speaker 1: I always go back to this. I think it's important. C J. Stroud ruined rookie.
Speaker 3: Expectations for a lot of that's abnormally, so we have to keep that a perspect But he go to question, is it anominally because the new quarterback, especially this year. I had a talk man Doug with and was talking, I like, dude, could this be the best quarterback class of all time?
Speaker 1: You're like, uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But then I was like, Dug, these guys got like it's like six guys got like over fifty starts in college.
Speaker 1: That's unheard of.
Speaker 3: Usually think about a Mark Sanchez started one year at USC, all right, then he comes to the league. Bowden's got sixty six starts, all right. J d got fifty plus starts. So this is a growner class. Plus they are what I call the seven on seven babies, where they threw more passes from high school to the pros than John Elway ever did in his career. So maybe this is not the anumberly. Maybe this is the new norm because the front officers are giving them short leashes. They're not giving them time right to Like usually, you draft the quarterback, you set them down for two years, you let them learn the game, you bring them out Green Bay style. That's not happening no more. I need to know if you're good in the first two three years. If not, I got drafted another quarterback. It's simple so maybe this is the new norm. We just ain't used to it, or we.
Speaker 4: Play Devil's advocate for it.
Speaker 2: Are all these guys are always gonna at least at this point because they've all had so much.
Speaker 1: Experience because of the COVID years.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they're naturally and the best predictor early on success in the NFL. The quarterback position is sperience in college. Right, so naturally you would think these guys would come and be better. But once the league gets film on these guys, once things settled down, do they pull back them look at great in.
Speaker 1: The preseason, Yeah, but the preseason, I don't think they pull back. Think about it.
Speaker 3: The one with the least experience is Drake May. Drake May was a red shot, I mean red shirt sophomore. He had to set out that COVID year. His senior year of high school was the COVID year. He didn't even get to play. So he's the baby, he he's the youngest. He look all right to me, all right, not like so what I'm saying maybe between COVID, uh, the amount of reps passing these guys half in the experience, maybe this is better than the namety three class before.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you to James point.
Speaker 5: He talks about that caliber of player, right, Sis, Jay Stroud, Right, we're talking about ability to these guys that because we're looking at the list of guys that are probably gonna start. But who has that, SIZI Stroud, ability is just Jaden and Caleb, Because I think that's maybe the bar you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's datsy. I don't think it's that.
Speaker 5: You think bow Knicks can come out if he starts for Denver, You think he could do with just with the head coach he has, with how they're going to play Bowl Knicks, it would not shock me if both Knicks started off fast.
Speaker 1: Both Knicks is one hundred and nineteen years old.
Speaker 3: He's expected to, Yes, like Poennix is not young. These guys I set up for success, Like these guys went listen and football COVID was a blessing and a nune blessing for some of these guys. That gave them an extra year to hone their craft. All right, most quarterbacks never got that. All right, some of these guys a fifth year, six year seniors, Yes.
Speaker 1: They're ready. I don't think I don't think the show is too big for them.
Speaker 2: There's a cat Miami. This year it's playing his tenth year. I believe it's a tight end of the U. I'm not kidding. Ten years in college.
Speaker 1: Now, we used to have what we call beach bombs. In college.
Speaker 3: You know the guy that just don't want to leave. You know the super super senior.
Speaker 4: You know that, you know the guy super super Soon.
Speaker 1: Every campus got a guy that throws the parties.
Speaker 3: He ain't got no classes, Like dude Van Walda.
Speaker 1: He's knock on his door any time.
Speaker 3: He got a roll bone, like, dude, are you ever gonna leave campus?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took me.
Speaker 5: You take me as the role tight like when you open your campus door, you had on a roll bone.
Speaker 1: No, listen, I was more. I was up like I was a worker. I'm a worker. Everybody tell you been around me.
Speaker 3: I like to go work out at six am, Like I would go work out at six am. Then I work out with the team. Then I go like when I'm in the molde. I'm in the mold, but I do know how to have fun now. So Stark Vegas is Stark Vegas on the roll. Here I feel like Yah, said, yes, it was Sadden sad.
Speaker 4: So me, see, what have you seen watching Jay Dennis?
Speaker 2: What do you think is a realistic I mean, we can debate the eighty three quarterback class.
Speaker 1: What we've seen from these guys.
Speaker 4: What do you think is a realistic expectation for Daniel's I.
Speaker 5: Think for the fan base, right, you just want to see somebody go out there and compete, get better and then be a leader.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You don't want to put a number on it, right, Yeah, don't put don't do it.
Speaker 5: So tough to do to a quarterback, especially a guy that you know is starting. This is a new coaching staff, it's a new team, new offensive line, all these new players.
Speaker 1: Man, we have to tailor our expectations to it.
Speaker 5: But what you want to see is a guy that looks poised, a guy that's a leader, a guy that looks like he's been here before.
Speaker 1: And we've seen that from Jaj.
Speaker 5: From day one, from day one, the way he comes in and we talked to Doug Williams last week, first guy in, last guy out.
Speaker 1: He's noticing these things and it's going around the building.
Speaker 5: Every person you talk to, whether it's Bobby Wagner, whether it's Brian Rominson Jr.
Speaker 1: They all rave about this guy's mental and.
Speaker 5: To me, if he has that, no, not half the battle for the ricks at the leak this everything, because I could always tell when we drafted a guy.
Speaker 1: Like he really feeling himself, like we're about to humble him. Like so.
Speaker 4: When you when you've had praise heaped upon.
Speaker 1: Your whole life, your whole whole life, and why wouldn't you think to the next level. You've been held to this esteem.
Speaker 3: But once you get part of that one because we're part of that one percent, and then it's that one percent of the one percent out these out of Sean Taylor's that walk in the door, and you're like, oh, he should not like the rest of us. Like sometimes you could just you could tell. And I always go back to the person. I like to tell me their personality and I tell you what their future gonna be. And from the time I done met Jayden to now blown away by how his feet are on the ground. Most time high drafted Heisman winning quarterbacks number two pick.
Speaker 1: Walk in here with that pinked finger in the.
Speaker 3: Ass, I am me, you are a peasant, all right, fall in line and go eat your porch.
Speaker 1: All right, No, listen, that's the first porch if you eat porch. I'm sorry I tell you that.
Speaker 3: The first time I met sears Freeze, oh my god, that's how he walked into the building.
Speaker 1: M I was like, the stench on you. I can smell it, like your best friend. Yeah, dude, but he had this.
Speaker 3: But then when you talk to him, it goes all the way because you're like, nah, he's a homeboy.
Speaker 1: But the arrogancy came through.
Speaker 3: But then you have to think Sean was the highest d cornerback ever drafted in the NFL at number three, So Ohio State guy. You know, they come with a stench anyway. So at the end of the day, some dudes do and with Jade, none of that. And that tells me his future. It tells me he knows how to handle prosperity. You know, I hadn't have the success. It don't do nothing to him. He just continues to be him. I think that's important in friends.
Speaker 5: To your point, That's what impressed me too, is because yeah, he's humble, but he's still extremely confident.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I still walk it knowing I belong here, I earned this, I belong here. But he has that perfect of balance between confidence and arrogance, right and humility to know that like, hey, I gotta still come out.
Speaker 1: I haven't did anything. I haven't done nothing I have done. Wait till y'all see what I can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, I want to get your take on this as well, both of you guys, because there are some players and some people Smooth one of those people. I feel like you are too where people are drawn to you and there is something about you and people just want to be around him, and that's something.
Speaker 1: You can't measure. No, no, no, you can't pass.
Speaker 2: You can come in early, it's yes. And when you see this guy when you're in, you're like, you know what all guys give off that vibe. I'd be like, he's a great football player, like Aaron Rodgers is a hell of a football player.
Speaker 1: But I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know want to hang with him? Yeah, yeah, just has that vibe about him. And when you're a quarterback leading team, how much can that help you? I can't even imagine.
Speaker 1: He's one of those guys that you want to rally behind.
Speaker 5: You want to see him be successful, You want to see him when you know his story, you see his relationship with his mom, all of these things that are endearing to the fan base, and that's a big reason, not just ability, why everybody's so excited about you.
Speaker 3: Well, and also like quarterbacks are artificially annoying it as the leader.
Speaker 1: Ye like the point when we in high school, it's like.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pick the coolest kid, We're gonna put him in a quarterback, and everybody else will follow. So it's like it's always handed to them. I like the fact that he was like, nah, I got to earn it. I ain't dead. I got Bobby wagging on my team. I've done nothing. They put the market in faith. They're like, I feel to be a star. Yeah, I don't know who you're talking about because I got zero yords. Passing that awareness dead awareness is everything.
Speaker 2: You know. It's a good poet because I remember when Zach Wilson was drafted at a BOIU to be the quarterback for the Jets before Ann Rogers and he tries out and he's got the sea patch on this jersey. I'm like, I don't know if that was something that was really deserved, but I thought, you're the quarterback you're gonna get that benefit of the doubt even if you haven't earned.
Speaker 1: It, even if you haven't earned it.
Speaker 5: And d Quinn, dan Quinn did his JD a service because he could have just done that. He could have just been like, this is our god, this start up. But he's eased him in every step of the way. He did not make him have started too early and it's been.
Speaker 3: Didn't make did not give him what I called a savior complex. Like ath least come with the savior complex and his Julee quarterbacks. They drafted me to save the franchise. Therefore we've out my way and let me save the franchise. Not one time have they told him that, No, you're a piece of this puzzle and.
Speaker 1: That piece can get bigger. But as of now you a small piece of this puzzle.
Speaker 4: About offense and defense against the Bucks.
Speaker 1: But first you know what it is. It's up to guess what to get.
Speaker 3: Live podcast is brought to you by BET three six five, the official sport and bed partner The Washington Commander's been on the range NFL Marcus we Bet three six five apps. Craft your own personalized bet slipped with poles. Be Quiet, b Ah let me work. That says thousands of games with live screaming. Place your bed before the match of doing the game.
Speaker 1: It's really up to you.
Speaker 3: Download the best three fixed oied I mean three sixty five app today and enjoined eighty million members worldwide age twenty one plus only. Must be physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem called texts one eight hundred gambler in w.
Speaker 1: A A.
Speaker 3: Yes, we don't travel to escape life. We travel so life don't escape us. We could dream any place in the world and the blink of eye went there. That's the wonder flight. All you have to do is decide where to dulls in a national airport. Let your imagination sword book your adventure today at fly dullis dot com.
Speaker 1: Slashing unstopped to put some reason. We gotta hate us in the b sitting and hear me read all the time. Yes, me struggle through these days.
Speaker 5: So the fact that I got to watch him and he did it so well, so eloquently.
Speaker 1: No, London just looked on side of my.
Speaker 3: Heads like see if you can put this on, see y'all would he would have never made it.
Speaker 1: To jill On Carroll, you did a great job. Thank you, bro.
Speaker 2: No, they're not call us on the household, guys, you know the drill seven O three seven two six seven four one nine seven O three seven two six seven four one nine.
Speaker 4: We'll play your voicemails like we do each and every week at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: I love the voicemails by the one too. And it's the older guys.
Speaker 3: You can see they take pride in because they didn't left them before, and they haven't and they haven't left them in what.
Speaker 1: Voice? Just text them? No, no, no, no, you can't text us.
Speaker 3: Are you still one of these people that leave voicemails on cell phone? Because I haven't checked my voicemail on my cell phone since oh one, I don't.
Speaker 2: The only time I'll do it is for like my girl, I don't hear from her, like I'll leave her.
Speaker 1: Voicemashe swear you ask my mom. My mom will let.
Speaker 2: Me, will send me a voicemail, but she'll finish like it's a letter, like she'll be like yeah, yeah, she'd be like okay, honey, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Love month your mama, Neil. See, that's why voicemalls because you'll be able to keep that forever, you know what I mean, Like I saved them. I'm like, I'm keeping these.
Speaker 2: I gotta save in my computer, Like I'm never letting these go, because that's a rare.
Speaker 1: Thing, you know.
Speaker 3: You know what, I don't think I have left a voicemail in over twenty plus.
Speaker 1: I have it. We can barely get you to text. Man. No, the one thing about.
Speaker 3: It, the one thing about it, seriously, as good as talk as I am, I'm a terrible text because texting takes the emotion out of it. Text can be taking different ways, and that's what I'm saying, so it could be misinterpreted. Like so I find myself text and stuff. Then I'd be like that don't sound let me erase it don't sound right. So then I just let me call this person, you know, because I can't get my point across the way I want to doing text.
Speaker 1: And I've heard people tell me what you thinking texting? Yeah, I do. Well.
Speaker 2: I had a buddy of mine it was a few weeks weeks on these ask me about my job, and I put I resigned, but he read it as resigned.
Speaker 1: So he's like, oh my god, You're all right. And I was like man made me send you a couple I'm like, I'm like, I'm great, and.
Speaker 2: He was like, wait a second. But a lot of times things are getting misinterpreted.
Speaker 3: I have I have sent many texts that've been interpreted the wrong.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 5: I believe I'm a guy because I'm too lazy to text. I could just get it out real quick, good on and off. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It's good enough.
Speaker 4: What would we see bucks commanders week once?
Speaker 2: So let's talk about the office. Just a couple of things that maybe you guys both want to see on offense PC.
Speaker 5: I want to see energy, right, I want to see energy because we don't know what really gonna be. We don't even know who the starters are yet, right, So the first thing I want to see, I want to see energy. We've heard, We've heard so much dan Quinn say, dog gas, mentality, doll gas players. I want to see that. Yeah, and it starts with that office. Yeah, get out quickly, man. We know what Cliff Kingsbury can do with these players. We have an assortment of weapons. Yeah, excited to see them fly.
Speaker 3: I wont physicality, I won't in somebody's eye. I want in the alley were about to fight. All right, I want scrapping this. I don't care what the scoreboard reads like coach gives you to say. I want them to leave with some bandaids today. I want them to know they played us right. No matter what happens. I want them we have to leave the impression. We want the paint swap. And I can always tell about my linebackers how they help me. Look what's going on to day, we swapping paint or not. So at the end of the day, I think with this team, with this franchise, what everybody wants, everybody wants the w's all right, when something stink, winning is the best deodoring, all right, it'll make that thing smell just as fresh as you can get it. But at the end of the day, but what about the process, Like, because we know where we want to be sure, we want to be in a window where it's a ten year winning window. We don't want that good year up and down. You know, we want to have a franchise just set up for success. Well, we had to we at the start of that. We're at the door of that situation. We have to be patient and we got to enjoy the process, not just watch it, enjoy the process.
Speaker 2: I think this backfield and the way Cliff Kingsbury is gonna use this backfield is gonna be really fascinating and effective to watch because you've got be Robble. We know how physical he is. He can catch balls out of the backfield. And Austin Eckler listen to Cliff Kingsbury, a guy who loves being creditive on offense, say this guy looks better than he has ever has.
Speaker 4: He keeps saying maybe he's on the down side of No.
Speaker 1: No, he got he got the rest of hand of last year.
Speaker 3: We got got his feet back on and like you right, bringing these type guys that's still home red his agent no, and then understanding I'm going to excel vice splitting carries like he's not saying I need four hundred carries. I'm excelled and I'm gonna be better because of b Robb.
Speaker 2: And when you have a rookie quarterback who has those tools in the backfield, then you can do some things.
Speaker 3: Well, that's gonna simplify the playbook of the defense. Running quarterbacks don't allow us to play man coverage. Defensive coaches never want us to turn our back to running quarterbacks, because if you do, you'll see him running beside you. Yeah, like literally, you'll turn around and he's running beside you. No, we need all the living looking at this guy. So once Daniels understand, they are only gonna play me cover two, cover four, cover three.
Speaker 1: So I need to learn how to beat these coverages all the time.
Speaker 3: And if I get a blitz, it's gonna be a zone blitch because they won't there man blitz me.
Speaker 1: All right, once he figures that out, it's gonna be easy.
Speaker 3: The game is gonna slow down for him, and then they'll let us to go through a metamorphosis like simpler, some similar to a butterfly.
Speaker 1: All right, check this out, all right.
Speaker 3: Everybody thinks a caterpillar is ugly, Well we've been that ugly calipillar for a while a while. But you know, when you go through metal morphosis, you go in that cocoon and you come back out we're beautiful.
Speaker 1: So you could see Ana's face.
Speaker 3: All season is the cocoon, and now we're about to blossom into this butterfly that everybody wants to take pictures of and paint because it's just so beautiful and it brings such happiness, like, like, come on, butterflies bring happiness to people.
Speaker 1: Like everybody likes a butterfly, but nobody likes a calipillar. You can't have one without the other. Fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my house only people that like caterpillar kids, they running. Look what I got other than that, grown people like get that away from me, not knowing it's gonna be a butterfly, some beautiful you know.
Speaker 1: I'm glad. I'm gonna bring it back on the rail.
Speaker 5: Brought a bost to Eclip because that was gonna be the second thing I want to see. I don't know how y'all feel about this. I need twenty carries from be Rob. I have been dying to see me Rob be that workhorse that we know we can be. I am gonna say it now. I think be Rob with the right carriers is the top five back in the NFL. You at Austin Eckler, right, we look at where he's at in his career. I think a lot of people are saying, Oh, they're gonna split carriers. I don't think that's gonna happen. No, the pace center for what b Rob is. B Rob's a fourth down back Rob can be out there. If you catch the ball, he can do everything. Give b Rob the rock because I think all last season, I mean, Fred was there with us. We're watching these games that we're saying, why doesn't be Rob tos the ball? Why does b Rob have seven carries but he's averaging six yards to.
Speaker 1: Carry, running over and running over people?
Speaker 5: This guy, I mean, when you see b Rob Fred, you can probably talk to this too, big old smile on his face. He Robb is walking around with a different energy that he did not have last year. He knows he is surrounded by winners. This year, I need to see b Rob twenty carries a game at least because that's.
Speaker 1: How we win this season. He's a DB's worst night years.
Speaker 3: He falls forward. Linebackers don't like him. He hitched the whole like a villain. You have to understand what you're dealing with. He's the type back that wears you down by the third quarter.
Speaker 1: Not only to.
Speaker 3: Get the rock right now. Now, you got to chase him around.
Speaker 1: You have to do this.
Speaker 3: You have to protect your quarter back with your running game. There's two people that can protect the quarterback running backs. In the defense. We got the backs to do it. We got the defense to do it.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna get a back to the ball, that's the question.
Speaker 5: And we saw shade of that that first drive with Jaden got a touchdown against New York, right, we saw running up the middle with you run up the middle. They tried that screen with that clear it didn't work. I mean, actually sorry, they wanted to go screen. He checked out of it for a deep pass. But that's what they were trying to do, just set up the win by getting that run game going, and then boom, Jaden walked into that end zone because they were so ready to defend that run.
Speaker 2: And how demoralizing is that to a defense when you have a guy who's so physical.
Speaker 1: Some guys get stronger at the game goes.
Speaker 2: Here's one of those one of those guys where it's like this guy again.
Speaker 3: No, no, listen, we go back to that defensive huddle and we look at each other.
Speaker 1: We don't know how long we gonna make it. No, no, you go to that hudding. He'll be like, ah's my life. I have to fight Brandon Jacobs, those type players.
Speaker 4: And I've watched that replace so many times and I you going like, nope, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta watch the the plays prior to that to see why I had to do what I had to do. Jacks, I had got ran over twice already. I had failed Brandon Jacobson. But y'all didn't know about Brandon Jacobs. He played early in the season at two eighty to eighty five. By wintertime he was three hundred pounds. Good lord, and I'm only just let over me and my mama went out there. She say, boy, you give him everything you got, but once you ain't got no.
Speaker 1: More, you protect yourself out there.
Speaker 3: And I got it too. The thing he ran me over. I look up London laughing. I get up.
Speaker 1: They sweeped the ball again, they run me over. I'm like okay.
Speaker 3: Then the third play happened in Plexico is a good blocking Now he's six six thirty forty pounds and he had me.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, I could get around right here, but I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't because of the prior play. Busines deciidon and I left my boy hanging. And now every year I had to send Laron Landry a Christmas gilt.
Speaker 5: And Jason b ron could be making secondary feel all season long because he has that type of talent.
Speaker 4: This is old reference, and I have to make old reference.
Speaker 2: Fred, I don't know if you remember Craig Ironhead, Hayward, Yes, and let me tell have you heard destroy And I forget the linebacker because Ironhead was.
Speaker 1: I mean it's Jesse Tuggle.
Speaker 3: I know who you're talking about. Yeah him cry Yes, all right, Jerome.
Speaker 1: Battist Okay, I'll never forget it.
Speaker 3: The bus I walk out on the field, I was like, that's the worst body I've ever seen in my life, like like bookman off a good time.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you. And I forgot who's on my team walk over somebody was like, that's what makes them dangerous? Like what you mean?
Speaker 3: Like because his body is so bad that we can't grab nothing we get out there on the field, he runs me over.
Speaker 1: Y'all can gotch this too? On field, he rubs me over. I'm rolling on the.
Speaker 3: Ground like literally like a tumbleweat. He literally picks me up and runs me.
Speaker 1: Back over the same play. What because I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I ran up and I tried to like wrap my arms around him and I couldn't cause.
Speaker 1: It's gut in the butt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just too much and I couldn't wrap my hands around him, and he ran me over and he threw the airbory and picked me back up and ran me allgeah. Like you know what, everybody's body gives them a leverage in this game, from the bad bodies to the guys that look like Louke Rick Noo. It's just something about like drun Betties. Yeah, gave me say with Ironhead.
Speaker 2: I heard when he made like Jesse Tuggle cry like you just hit him, and it was like one too many.
Speaker 1: Heits like this. I can't I can't continue to do that. Grown men.
Speaker 3: Oh Jamal Anderson speaking of a falcon. Oh, yeah, the biggest legs in history. He came on the field. His legs was bigger than me. I was one hundred and seventy eight pounds, maybe one hundred and eighty. This dude, I was this big herdy birds yes, and I was like, e been the decision.
Speaker 1: I hope the safety adit.
Speaker 4: So defensively, how do we want to see against the Bucks?
Speaker 1: Baker may feel how you know, buy a Baker. He's such an interesting pace.
Speaker 3: I pulled for Baker because I pulled for the see.
Speaker 1: I went to Texas, so I don't I know you hate Baker. I know you hate Baker. I pulled for him because he has this underdog thing about him, all right, you think so he's better as a dog. He's better as a dog.
Speaker 3: When you count Baker out, the touchdown maker, he gonna come and he gonna ball out. But when you give him love and stroke his ego, he's not as good. Yeah, and right now they just paid him and stroked his ego. All right, So Baker back against the wall. He's a dog.
Speaker 1: Baker in the free just chilling.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the hunger is still there, So I'm eager to see who he with. The real Baker Mayfield, please stand up, because I don't know who you are right now.
Speaker 1: And that goes with one of the things. I want to see.
Speaker 5: Pass rush touch him, touch Baker Mayfield. There's so many questions collapse the pocket collapse it. There's so many questions about where, especially on the outside, where the pass rush is gonna come from.
Speaker 1: But I truly believe Cleveland Farrell, Duran's armstrong.
Speaker 5: Freaking louvu da guys that want to touch the quarterback and they can move, and that we got offensive speed on the defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I truly feel that way. So I want to see him get touch.
Speaker 2: I want to see I think that's really smart too, because Rashad White is a guy they're doing a lot with and this surprised me last year. He doesn't run for a lot of yards per carry, but he had more offensive touches than any player in the NFL last season. If you set the edge and contain him as well, yeah, that's gonna that's going to prevent them from at least hitting you hard on the ground.
Speaker 1: You got a bill a Wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you got a short quarterback like Baker, keep him in the pocket.
Speaker 1: I don't need my defensive line to sack him. I need them to get their hands.
Speaker 3: Up because it's hard for him to throw over those hands.
Speaker 1: Like you don't know how much three to.
Speaker 3: Four batted balls affect the game. That's four downs you lost. These players didn't even get a chance to get started off a batted ball. They go yo, Keveland Farrell with two and the run pain with two. Like that changes the game because usually these are third downs of downs that you really need when you throw in the ball.
Speaker 1: So a short.
Speaker 3: Quarterback like that, it ain't about how many time you sack them, it's how many time do you make him uncomfortable?
Speaker 4: And also getting pressure on Baker will make it easier for the secondary because they're gonna have their hands full with Godwin and Evans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah they are.
Speaker 3: But you know, another year of Mike Evans getting a little older, but it's his size is always gonna give it. It's gonna always give him advantage. I feel like Chris Godwin, his body is older than Mike Evans is like, so they have their things with their office. Also, that got good tight end. Like you said, Rashaan Wright runs the ball well. But besides Mike Evans, it's nothing out that.
Speaker 1: It scares me when it comes to the Bucks.
Speaker 3: When you say the Tampa Bay Buccaneers playoff team from a year ago, I say, I slid it in on.
Speaker 1: A bad division right uh, middle of the road.
Speaker 3: Sometime to me, I feel like Tampa Bay is and right now I don't even feel like they're the best team in the NFC South.
Speaker 5: And that kind of goes see your original point, Fred, right where they're that middle tier team where yeah they might be playoff ready, but they're not so bad to wear that. If we do good people are gonna still be doubting, and I mean, to this secondary, what a test, What a test for them? Because the secondary has been doubted so much. I personally think that we're a lot better than advertising. You're right, has hidden really how good this secondary is. You're right, Mike Evans and Godwin, even in their tight end, those are great tests because those aren't the top tier. The first test of the test for these days, see what they can do and see what this starting unit actually looks like, especially with our safeties being so strong.
Speaker 3: I just think, especially in football, coaching is the ultimate equalizer. Like you showed me a wheel coach team, I show you a team that gonna probably reach his peak before this mortality team because they real coach. I was coached will with Joe Gibbs, the Joseph coaching me. Well, I had some coaches that wasn't that good. I'm not gonna call that name. Yes you did, yeah, but I had some day well hey it was some years. We went into the year and I was like, this is gonna be interesting, all right, because this coach don't know what he's doing, and that's gonna make us look like we don't know what we're doing and we're going to lose. It's a sad position to be in. But I'm just telling you I've been there and I've done that.
Speaker 1: I felt that we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Have some fun, but first we gotta pay them bills.
Speaker 1: You know how it goes.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about see Gek for a second.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty four football season is here, and see Geek is here to help you.
Speaker 1: Experience all the actions.
Speaker 2: They make it easy to find tickets so you can be a part of all of the touchdown celebrations this season. Doesn't matter if you're buying your selling tickets to Commanders football games or.
Speaker 1: Any other live event in DC. Sea Geek is the place to do it.
Speaker 2: The official primary ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. The most just ripptive idea in teketing is a ticket that works.
Speaker 1: Expect to expect it with seat Geek. He's magical that.
Speaker 6: You write these promos and no, no, no, he's a magical reading known I was good from a whole different country.
Speaker 1: Like when he gets into it, he gets into it. I'm about down the side right now. Let me take a quick story about school.
Speaker 4: This is a great story because this is my favorite story.
Speaker 1: So I was on the show.
Speaker 2: Called DC Sports Live a few years ago back at the NBC, back in the day, and so we were having some success, right and our produce and I I covered you as a player.
Speaker 4: I've known you for a long time. So we had worked together already.
Speaker 1: My producers like, we got a special guest tonight. I was like, oh yeah, We're like, is it is it? Obama? We were like, is it is it?
Speaker 2: And he was like and I was like, I'm excited. We were like, all right, man, this sounds great. He was, You're not gonna believe it. I'm like, okay. So it's like Ladies and Gentleman.
Speaker 1: Live Fred Smooth. I'm like, no, I work with Smooth too. We run a post and it wasn't personal. I was just like, Smooth just buzz killed and you know, I love you.
Speaker 2: But I was like, you built this up, Like I didn't know this person was gonna be a white house caravan coming through.
Speaker 5: What Smooth does carry this ford here the legend of Smooth that ever I go. Whenever I talk to people about commands and that, they talk about Smooth, and I've never heard somebody mention him without smiling, and you.
Speaker 1: Got to enjoy life.
Speaker 3: Life is so short that if you don't smile your way through it, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Cry your way through it. I ready be happy. This is This is how you know. We get a voicemail, you're gonna hear it. You're here, smooth, James. I'm doing well, man. What's up?
Speaker 6: James?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hold on, you're not doing well, Jane portlogan, Paul you taking picture of your friends? Know me and the fan base have this. This it's love. I show them love. They showed me love back.
Speaker 3: I think I did a good job of being the athlete that they could always approach.
Speaker 1: I was gonna always stay out.
Speaker 3: I'll be the last person side an autograph when I was playing, and I would just stop and have a conversation with them. If you treat people like people, they'll treat you like a person, because that's how athletes won't because everybody trying to put us on pedestals when really all we want to do is be treated normal. Right, We won't be treated normal because we are normal. Were just a little bit fast and a little bit stronger than you. Other than that, there's nothing different, and we want to be treated that way, and I think if more fans kind of talk to the players that they all could have a better relationship.
Speaker 2: Okay, time to bring in the star of the show producer and ser all, we're gonna play a game, Higena, and it's basketball players compared football players. Okay, yes, okay, basically, Brian, if you want to give a little background on yourself, I know you also know you know some basketball.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yeah, So I moved here from San Antonio. I was working with the Spurs. I mean I've covered all words, man, but mostly it was football. But then I got a little break from basketball and got to be with the Spurs for a little bit, helped them get you know, Winby and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's I got little hoops in man.
Speaker 3: Well you know, I also lettered in basketball and had many basketball scholarships, So I also am a basketball.
Speaker 5: I lit it in basketball, but I did not give me basketball scholarships.
Speaker 3: I was more like Steph Curry back in my day. As I shot the ball, they used to call me basketball. They used to call me, Oh.
Speaker 1: That was not that was not good.
Speaker 5: Get loud, fans, if you haven't watched it, it's on the command center.
Speaker 1: You Tom I gotta check this the Man Center podcast.
Speaker 3: For its other podcast, The Washington Football Team. Yeah, yeah, Logan took me down through that. He just he amendment of a man. I don't think people understand how we love. He's a huge human being and he just he just treated me bad in the paint. I wasn't in no shape either, So it happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's you gonna do, right.
Speaker 3: I gotta I got my abs back now, so Fred back and hoop friend can tell about the arm land that friend was a little bit of you.
Speaker 1: I can tell, okay, Anna what we got. Well, I gave fred my a rundown, so I get the list is on the.
Speaker 4: On the rundown. Michael Jordan's number one. Yeah, we'll start there, Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: We go in basketball comparisons to football comparisons.
Speaker 1: All right, the Michael Jordan's up. The NFL is one. Tomas Brady. Gotta be right. That's across the board, right, that has to be go for got right. I've been say ring for ring, go for goat. You know you to go.
Speaker 3: When you you ain't got enough, you ain't got enough fingers, you gotta start putting rings on toes. If you got a toe ring on, you know you you will goat So I'm gonna go Tom Brady right there, that's where I'm gonna I'm into that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think we are getting right. Let's go to go is the tough one.
Speaker 3: But you know, people from the nineties to say Joe Montana, Now, I don't think they want everybody's time stamped.
Speaker 1: People forget about Joe Montana.
Speaker 4: Don't sleep on Joe Manta. And also, I will say.
Speaker 1: A man, he took a beating because of AstroTurf at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and was benched because of Steve Young, who underwent another Super.
Speaker 1: Bowl that was a big thing. But Joe was no joke.
Speaker 3: No, Joe Montana was no joke. But we also forget about Bill Russell. Alright, we forget about.
Speaker 1: Bill Russell, the ring collector. Not only was he a player, he was a player coach.
Speaker 3: Nobody has ever done that, right, And he got so many rings he had to loan them to family members, right, but he got ten, eight eleven, Like, come on, Bill Russell needs to be brought up when y'all talk about Yeah, bron James, this was tough.
Speaker 1: This was tough to me. I don't know if we've seen the Lebron.
Speaker 5: I don't know if my Holmes is played enough to be Lebron jas he hasn't we've seen one, right.
Speaker 1: We talked about this before the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because because it gotta be lone jebvity accolades.
Speaker 2: And do it all though, because Lebron, unlike MJ is. You know, I'm a huge gem J guy, but Lebron sees that he does everything. I can pass, I can rebound.
Speaker 1: He said out and not to be the scoring champion, all around great basketball player.
Speaker 3: I would say all around football player, plus do a lot off the field.
Speaker 1: I go Jim Brown. That's that is a really good one in Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Ye ain't gonna I go Jim Brown because I think when it comes to Lebron, I want to give him his props, all us athletes envy him on because the one thing we try to do is athletes is all of us had this this this dude crew, our best friends, one of two, three best friends, and while we extended, we want to lift them up what Lebron has did with Rich and the rest of those dudes, letting them live out their dreams. The blueprint on how to get it done. No off the field, nothing. So that's why I said Jim Brown, because then it's like, all right, he more than the athlete.
Speaker 2: I got one for you, but he's not quite the player. But if you're talk about someone who can do it all underrated sevent straight cordial pass, Okay, he loved his game for so long, he's just because he does every he just adapts.
Speaker 4: You need me to catch, I'll catch, even run, I'll run special teams.
Speaker 1: And he's done it for a long time.
Speaker 2: And if you look at what he's done over the course of his career, this is a sneaky guy, sneaky Hall of Famer maybe, So don't.
Speaker 5: Some things we talk about gold to debate with Lebron James and Michael Jordan, Right, So I look at Lebron and I say, Marshall Fawk.
Speaker 1: Right, anybody who asked that play with Marshall Falk They will say he was.
Speaker 5: The best I played against marsh You want to talk about Lebron's the same thing. However, he isn't heralded as the saying that, just like we give it to Michael Jordan's. So when I look at Lebron James, I say Marshall Falk. You had everything you needed to be the goal, but for some reason, people just want to put that one guy.
Speaker 1: But well, guy, I like that. When I like that, I like how it's done.
Speaker 3: Because when it comes to Lebron, I think it's I don't know if it's a guy in the NFL that fits his mos like he's the hardest one.
Speaker 1: The only elder statesman is Aaron Rodgers, and we all said we don't want to sign. It was like, yeah, you don't want.
Speaker 3: To Comparaca in a dark room somewhere. No, they are not the same, so we don't go curry next. This one guy, this is Pat Mahomes, like because Steph changed the NBA, like Steph changed gyms around America. When I go to Lifetime, I go out there, everybody shooting from three from the time I curry.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, look at this like it's over with.
Speaker 3: It used to be Michael Jordan and Vince Carter everybody want to get to the paint and dump.
Speaker 1: Then they were like that ain't what two points man. Threes is where the money at.
Speaker 3: So now like I like, Pat Mahomes is changing the game to.
Speaker 1: The point where.
Speaker 3: Everybody, every coach looking for Pat Mahomes. Now they ain't they hard to find, but they want somebody that is great on schedule, but when they get off schedule, it becomes magical. And that's what Steph Curry is. No one else like.
Speaker 5: So I like that idea, right, But let's let's switch up a little bit because I like Lamar Jackson there because you talk about changing the game, right, So like I'm gonna jump a little bit because we have Steph Curry.
Speaker 1: Then right after this is Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 5: You look at Lamar Jackson as that Steph Curry right changed again, showed that you know, you got to be this mobile, dynamic quarterback to really win games.
Speaker 1: You look at King Clark, Josh Allen.
Speaker 5: Right, somebody that saw that as well and said, you know what, this is how I'm gonna play my game. Two very similar play styles, but two different players.
Speaker 1: We're very close. I'm going Mike Vick right, alright.
Speaker 2: I chan't like I haven't seen this before, same thing with Lamar, Like what is this? Yeah, and now we have to account for this. I don't see people moving like this, just like I don't see people shooting like this.
Speaker 1: I think it's someone for the first time.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I have not seen this before in this game.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So then who becomes your Kaitlin Clark if you ever? Because that's why I think I put those two together, right, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: I win. CJ. Scritte me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like just comes in and say, you know what, look at me, look at me. I'm gonna take this game to another level. All right, you're thinking of seeing good, I'm finna show you something different.
Speaker 1: That's why I said c J.
Speaker 5: Scrit Because Kaitlin Clark could also get those Reggie Bush type comparisons, because it's.
Speaker 1: Just that dynamicness.
Speaker 5: Coming out of college, everybody on the planet had a Reggie bus jersey. Everybody wanted to be Reggy. Now it seems like the young girls all want to be Game.
Speaker 1: Now. We got Agria Wilson too. You want to go there? Oh that's my favorite. I got I got one for that, I got one for this one. Calvin Johnson Mega trun I.
Speaker 3: Really like that this size, the speed, combination, the skill set.
Speaker 1: You have never seen it before.
Speaker 3: My friend, I remember walking on the field with him and I just kept looking up and he just kept growing all kept tallest Received I ever seen in my life, the biggest received I ever seen him.
Speaker 1: Like this is a cheat code.
Speaker 3: You know how you play madd and you make a guy, you make Calvin Johnson, you make mega.
Speaker 1: Trun This age of Willson. I love it. I don't think it's better than that. That's going, man, I would.
Speaker 4: Go in my homes with her, going after a three pet with the aces.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, you got one of the best coaches, the best coach.
Speaker 1: Learned the game like it's great.
Speaker 4: But Asia Wilson is the best player on the planet right now.
Speaker 2: It's just she's a machine and keeps like she has the potential to be the greatest of all time. You know, Tom is like Patrick's on that track. Asia Wilson is on that track.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, we got Anthony Davis Lakers, but we got that big lak. I'm a big Laker fan. Now when I think of Anthony days, I think of an oddity. I think of a guy that used to play point guard, that grew like seven inches in one summer. So now he still has the point guard attribute, But now I got it in this big old body.
Speaker 1: So I'm different. I'm going Tyreek Hill I'm going Tyreek Kill because Hell is in.
Speaker 3: A smaller compact body that I play way bigger than I am. I play way biggeran I am. And I scare people. I scare people.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I scare your defensive coordinator. I scare your corner. I got your fans kid. Last year, I remember being in the stands doing the Dolphin game and the fan with Fred I'm scared, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Get what, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: They make your preaching, get in to pray for I think he's scary in't it way?
Speaker 1: So I had to go Tyreek Hills.
Speaker 2: I got one more in me. I'm gonna go Bobby Wagner. Okay, way different because I'm in the middle. I'm in the middle right because I'm not just So now you think offense, you forget basketball obviously a defensive game.
Speaker 1: He plays defense.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna sit here and if you want to come at you, come at me. You got a problem. Because I'm big and I played for a long time. I still got it. And that's what I think.
Speaker 5: See, y'all are still so optimistic about Anthony Davis. I love it, But as a diehard Lakers fan, my optimism has been.
Speaker 1: A little lower.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel so I'm going to I'm gonna give you all comparison the element with y'all think to me, I'm going to compare him to Philip Rivers, a.
Speaker 1: Guy that has had everything that you could want.
Speaker 2: I get this, every everything you want, every weapon, run if you can't take that.
Speaker 5: But that was Lebron's chip, right, Like can we be real that was Lebron's champions should be got it and like that's the only because that's the difference is like Philip Rivers ad should have multiple Defensive Player of the Year, multiple First team defenses, multiple rings.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have it all, either of it. But look at the guys he's played with.
Speaker 5: He played with Prime DeMarcus Cousins, he's playing with Lebron James, He's playing with some of the Rajon Ron playoff Rondo. He has had these guys just like Philip Rivers has had LT Like, come on, man, you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't get it. He couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: I mean, so he he's had all of these webs, everything you could possibly want.
Speaker 1: I just can't get it done. And it's like.
Speaker 4: He's been very very good, but you know, it could have been more exactly.
Speaker 5: And you also know that he's only gonna take you so far right, You're gonna need something substantial like a Lebron James.
Speaker 1: To get you over that home. All right, Kyrie.
Speaker 3: Now, I have a love hate relationship with Kyrie because my son loves him. Okay, I love Kyrie, game, I'm not in love with the person, right, me too, Yes, I'm.
Speaker 1: Totally not in love with the person.
Speaker 3: Flat Earth, I'm not into it. But heel said, it's just something you've never seen before. Bess handles I ever seen and he finishes. Yeah, nobody finishes like Kyrie. Ever, that's finishing the league. Y'all gonna laugh at who I compare him to. But this dude should get a Hall of Fame, but he probably not because his auntis and Tonio Brown.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Antonio, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Antonio Brown had like a six to seven year well, he dominated the NFL, I mean, flint out dominated the NFL Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: But I just ain't in love with the person. And Tonio Brown is where I.
Speaker 2: Go, Barry Sanders, because when I think of a dude in front of you, and I think, how are you gonna get around this sky. How are you going to move past this guy? And you find a way? Best handling the league. When I see Barry Juka guy and then all of a sudden he's gone. Same thing with Kyrie trying to finish. It's like, man, it could be two guys in front of you, but you find a way to get to the right because no one finishes like you do. Nobody finished like Barry Sanders when it looked like possible, he found a way. Always say what you want you about Kyrie. He is a magician with the basket.
Speaker 1: No, he is talent wise, undeniable. These guys are the best thing with they before we go.
Speaker 2: You do so many things here and do all of them fantastic.
Speaker 1: Please please tell.
Speaker 2: The people if you I mean you've seen BC, but tell us all that you're on because I love watching you. I know you do too, is fred so and also just just ad promotion for what we do here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure man.
Speaker 5: So of course we have the flagship show Command Center, me Fresh Smooth Logan, Paulson and Santana Mars. You know, were talking all things command is having to go talking.
Speaker 1: We have a good time. And then season two of The Next Man Up podcast just started at Just dropped.
Speaker 5: Go check it out with our quarterback Jaden Daniels and the legend Doug Williams.
Speaker 1: We're just talking to the players about you know X and those, but mostly about the player behind him.
Speaker 5: Just getting to let them tell them stories is real comfortable, good conversation. And then we got coaches show the game Plan coming up, where it'll be me, Logan.
Speaker 1: Paulson and head coach Dan Quinn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, talking play, he's talking football, giving you everything you need to know for Sundays.
Speaker 3: Matter, what about what about your Sundays? Tell us what you do on Sunday.
Speaker 5: On Sundays, we do the Game Day Live, free game show, and then we do the post game Live post game show, and that's what me Brian Mitchell and say Logan post what his last year, but now log gonna be doing the radio and things like that. So so it's a full team effort here. But yeah, man, we have a lot of fun and we stay busy.
Speaker 3: Well to end that too. Also, you know, I have my nerd out segment of this thing. I hate to tell y'all, but it's two massive asteroids. It's gonna fly very close to the planet this week. What are the names? Uh, they haven't named them, but they wish to name them. If you can name them, they here's the name.
Speaker 1: I'm not to like old Grandma's Like, we're gonna wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Also check us out radio pregame, radio post game, and then of course on the Commander's channel, check out BC handling all the.
Speaker 1: Content and doing so, like I said, in the best way. Man's great having you, Man, Thank y'all for having me.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have made it Man podcast. Look up in the sky, two big asteroids.
Speaker 1: See you next week.
Speaker 2: The views and opinion is expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.