Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See dknng dot co slash b ball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, check this out. We got a new segment that we're about to debut. It's called rough Draft. Check out this animation. Hey, and look at a hope. So what we're gonna do, o Joe? Yeah, soul foods. Oh, I get to pick first, and so we're gonna name so you get so it's ten, I get five, you get five. I'm gonna kill this. I'm gonna check this out, Joe. Once I named that soul food I can't. I can't repeat yours. I can't use it. You repeat? You said I can't repeat it. So are we started today? Ash, We're gonna do it later? Nah, let's not. I'm hungry. I'm hungry now. Okay, Okay, I'm going number one with the first overall draft. Pick soul Foods. I'm going oxtails.
Speaker 3: Ah, Okay, I'm gonna you know what, I'm gonna raise your one on your ox tails and give me some fried chicken.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ocho, got fried chicken? Oh Yo, got fried chicken? Here? Why I'm kick you right here, all right. With my second overall draft pick, I'm going to go Colin Greens.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you just messed up beside man. Yeah, hey, but but I ain't tripping because my grandma used to make these.
Speaker 1: She was the best, Satage is the best to ever make. Candy yams. Okay, candy I got, I got got hey, I got my fried chicken and they got my candy yams. Yeah, okay, okay, okay, yeah yeah. My third overall draft pick, Mac and Cheese. You know what you're doing, man, Yeah, I ain't tripping. I ain't what you got, what you got? What you got? I know, I know one thing. I know one thing.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody canna do like my mama. They can't make that sweet that that sweet water corn bread like corn bread like my mama.
Speaker 1: Though. Yeah, stop playing corn bread. Okay, okay, okay. With my fourth overall draft pick, yeah, take take your time, now, take a time, man. You know I really loved the ego Joe what what What's that was? That was that was that? I love me neckbones, love me neck bone. Hey, hey, I'm gonna do you one better. What you got, what you got. I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do you one better. I ain't got nothing to do with no neck bones, but that god damn catfish. Okay, I ain't know they got They got some big ones in the Ohio River. I'd have caught one by six hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, fried catfish, fried catfish, Yeah okay. I got oxtails, I got collar greens, I got maca cheese, I got neck bone. So now you know what I gotta get oo, I gotta get these. I gotta get them Hawaiians sweet rolls, the Hawaii sweet roll that's wire sweet row.
Speaker 3: Well what you know about them Hawaiian roads coming to orange places in the orange plastic.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I had, you know, had a stand up. I had to stand up on that. I had to stand up on the rolls. I had to stand up on the rolls.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: See you don't you don't mess me up. You got mccallaugh greens. You already got my mac and cheese. So that would have really that, that would have finalized my dish. But I was able to squeeze my catfish and got my candy ams in there.
Speaker 1: I got my fried chicken. You know what I'm wrong. I'mna rock with my hushpuppies. Oh yeah, I'm rong'a wrock with my hushpuppies. Okay, okay, I'm working with my hushpupes. Puppy.
Speaker 3: You know, I got one question, and I don't. It depends on your family, especially your black family. Do we consider devil eggs a part of under the soul food?
Speaker 1: I'm brother, I'm just curious. No, I didn't. I never had no devil eggs growing up. No, not not growing up. No, no, no, not growing up. Now, I tell you what we did have. We had like some mother pork chop, smothered chicken mother and stuff like that. But I never had double eggs growing up on the table. Okay, for my honorable mention, I'm gonna do some mother fried pork chops. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, let me see I'm trying to think, let me see you. But dig dig corn bread, macaroni and cheese is gone. Soul food, soul food, soul food. Nah, that's that don't make no sense with red bean red no written red beans. Well, I already said black who said black eyed peas?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody to say black eyedeas you want to put black Come on trip, let me get my black eyed peas. Man. See you, I thought you would go go with dressing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh I hate dressing, especially Thanksgiving. You like dressing? Oh, I gotta tape of glasses off man dress chat. Y'all might think some wrong with me. Y'all might think some wrong with me when it come to Thanksgiving or just under the soul food umbrella. I cannot stand dressing like I have a disdain for dressing.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Okay, okay, we got what we gotta get. One dessert in there, o, Joe, my dessert your you are know what. I won't go ahead. I'm gonna let you go first though. Uh dessert damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm real. I'm real simple with mine and Jim. If you even following me for years, you already know what it is.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's either one I'm gonna go. You know what I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. Uh, it's one of the us. What do I eat more of? I'm gonna do peach. I'm gonna do peach cobbler. Peach cobbler. Hey, that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's what you're going with. But I'm going with that yellow cake. I'm talking about that baby. I'm talking about if you can make it fresh, I'm all for it. That yellow cake I like.
Speaker 1: I like yellow cake. You want the chocolate yellow cake?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want the yellow cake with the chocolate icing. Now you can give me better cracker from publics on varns or routs. Yeah, wherever you or if you know how to do it from scratch, I take you. I take it that way too. Yellow cake with a chocolate ice, Yeah, I would listen. Hey, I do some strings for that boy.
Speaker 1: I was. I was between peach cobbler and uh and banana pudding with them cheesemant crackers, the big I like. I like the vanilla wafers, but the big crackers. Sometimes people deal with biscos. Uh. But uh yeah, I like my arcs tailed collar graens mac and cheese neck bone awaie sweet rolls. Nama mentioned was some mother fried pork chops, dessert with peach cobbler, o Cho took fried chicken, candy yams, corn bread, fried catfish us puppies. His Attama mentioned dish with black eyed peas is dessert with chocolate yellow cake. Who listen that God damn that yellow cake with that chocolate ice. Man boy, they don't owe me nothing. Oh yeah, yeah, oh my goodness. My grandma used to make them. See my grandmother. I don't know if you ever heard of this. You ever heard of a doobie? Nah, a doobie? Yeah, it's like it's like it's like it's like a biscuit. It's like biscuit dope. And my grandma used to have put like blueberries on it. So I know, you from the South and you my age, I know, damn where you to herd of a doobie? But man boy, my grandma used to make that doobie. But back in the day, Jo, we got a nice little meal, though, We got a nice little meal. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: You kind you kind of you kind of messed up medicial a little bit because madicians over the same. I really needed them yams, I really I needed them yams and them collar greens.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah yeah yeah. But I had I had to get them. I had to get them collar greens. I had to get the book out of green. But see, you didn't really have a choice because you had to get because of you to wear collar greens. I was gonna go fried chicken, right, okay, okay, yeah, so you had you got that fried chicken. You got a nice little meal. But that thing what I got right now? Yeah? Yeah, going to my girl a country kitchen. Do all that right there? Country kitchen? Wait? Wait? What country?
Speaker 3: What country kitchen at Indy? I think I think I've been in the country kitchen before. I think I've been in the country kitchen. Yep, jord and I missed the last time. We'll get the next time. All right, O Joe, it's time for your favorite segment. Y'all know what it is. It's called a fellow SINKO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on. Hold on, let me get my hat. Let me get my hat, Let me get my hat. I had.
Speaker 3: I put my hat in a uh in a glass container. Chat is one thing I never do.
Speaker 1: Chat.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna let y'all down. I'm gonna show you right now why it was a spelling bee champ in Liberty City nineteen eighty seven, eighty eight, ninety nine, oh nine, o Jo three year running.
Speaker 1: I like to put chitlings in my bed. You like chillings out? I know, but I but I know, I know most people, a lot of people do in the South. But listen, even my grandma, my grandma loved chillings.
Speaker 3: But you gotta be careful because you got to know how to clean chicklings the right way.
Speaker 1: Everybody don't know how to clean chickling's the right way. Like first of all, obviously you squeeze down and do you flip it inside that you take it, flip it in this, flip it inside out, yes, sir, yeah, and you know fat I mean that charge not for ten or five or or a ten pound bucket the chiling man, right, how much of that a lot of price? Goal you see that what they used to give you. And see what they find out we made a delicacy. See not look at them. They'll then jacket price up. Same thing with ostell, same thing with neck bones. Yep. And you know it's funny when you think about it.
Speaker 3: Is on Twitter, you know, throughout the day you look at some of the things people complain about as far as the prices are going up, and when you look around the world in general, the price of everything, everything is going up.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you know people still think they can buy a house for fifteen thousand dollars like they could to day. I'n fifties and forty. On, bro, you ain't fifty buy no Cadillac for fifty for seven hundred fifty dollars. Nah, it ain't happening, going up with everything? All right on, Joe? Right now I'm winning the soul food plate sixty one thirty nine. What Yeah, next week we make it fair. You get to go. You get the draft first. Yeah. I don't know what it's gonna be, Ojo. It might be candy bars, it might be cereal, it might be caught cars, it might be whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: But the fact that people not even know on my side, and I got, hold on, I got fried chicken and yams, that alone beats everything.
Speaker 1: You You You not the oxtail, maca cheese and collar greens. Don't, Joe, Now will you ever go to a black person? Hold on, listen, listen to me now.
Speaker 3: I got the sweetwater corn bread, I got the fried chicken, and I got the candy yams, and I got and I got the chocolate cake.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, I got oxtail, collar greens, mac and cheese neck bones. Arnoma mentions mother fried pork chop that. You already said it yourself. The Hawaiian sweet roll man, you eat, I eat, I eat a host a whole, the whole trade. Knock it out by myself. Right hey, hey, Hawaiian sweet roll. Y'all see that y'all need to do right by a nightcap? All at you? How about your boy now citing the first? All right? All right, oh Joe, this time for spell o sinko.
Speaker 3: Right hold on, before we start, I gotta say a prayer. I gotta say a prayer. Let me take my head off, let me take my hat off. Man, Thank God, this is what I was born to do. You have blessed me with the ability to spell like no other.
Speaker 1: On a roll. Let's go amen. All right, I'm ready. Now you was on the roll? What you had on your role? Jah, I thought you was on the roll? Was like, hey, I was? I was. I listen. I was an academic scholar.
Speaker 3: Now you know, if it wasn't for football, I would have stayed to get my master's.
Speaker 1: Oh you were a singer. You want your master from sony? No? No, no, no, you talking about you? Was a scholar, Oh, Joe, I was a scholar. Now, I was a four point. Oh student, this man told about he rolls the he can't read a road map. I owned. I made the deeds list. What you're talking about, what Paul Dese list? With that list we just made. That's the only thing that's the way you own polset. That's that's what the deeds lift. You owe with fried Catfish, Caddy Yam Corporate Fried Catfish, Weapon, black eyed Peas and yellow cake, the Polonese list, that's the only list you own. No, no, no, no, no, you don't understand. Now.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people you look at me. I'm funny, you have personality, you know, you know what.
Speaker 1: But listen, when it came to school, like I was, I was a scholar, I was an academic scholar. I had a I had a scholarship. I had an academic scholarship. But I chose sports instead because I didn't even want people to know that I was as smart as I was, because back then, you know, we got to think this is the eighties. Half I know, it really wasn't It really wasn't cooling.
Speaker 3: But then you know, I came into my own where I just didn't care anymore what people thought.
Speaker 1: And that's how it became who I am. Now, Oh Joe, your little school, they move your school around. They just hit it up to the tractor, moved to the front. Movie, get into this thing, Joe. Okay, Oh Joe. Your first word is fortunate. Okay, you and I are very fortunate to be in the position that we are. You know what, yet, yes we are.
Speaker 3: And speaking of fortunate, I've been very, very fortunate that God has blessed me tremendously. I will go ahead and preach, but it ain't Sunday, so I'm gonna just spell the word fortunate fo r t U n ate. Fortunate. That is correct, fortunate, Chat. I'm not gonna let you down tonight, Chat, because I love y'all. If I embarrass myself, that means I'm embarrassing you, and I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Captivating.
Speaker 3: Captivating, Yes, the first time when I lost my virginity from all three of them, they were captivating. Okay, captivated.
Speaker 1: C A P T I V A T I n G. Captivating. That is correct. Captivating. The next word is eloquent. Eloquent. Eloquent. Yes. When I was on the cover of GQ magazine back in nineteen eighty nine, I was eloquent. The young lady that I was dating at the time, by the name of Sarah, said she had never seen a specimen like myself. Eloquent e l o q u e n t eloquent, That is correct, eloquent. The next word whimsical, whimsical? Oh man, man, oh man, what you doing ahead? What come on? Man? What you doing? Man? Whimsical? Chack man? What the hell? What? What is a whimsicle? Whimsical? Not a whimsicle whimsical?
Speaker 3: You gotta use, you gotta use in the sentence because I have no I have no clue using the sentence for me.
Speaker 1: Let me give you the definition of whimsical. Yeah, please, please do, because if you give me the definition, I think it'll give me a better chance of spelling it because I've never heard that word before ever a day in my life.
Speaker 3: I'm just being honest. And hell, I went to I went to Harvard for a semesters. I ain't never heard that.
Speaker 1: Uh, playful, quaint, fanciful, especially in an appealate, amusing way. Ocho has a very whimsical sense of humor.
Speaker 3: Whimsical Who would even use that in a sentence, let alone dialogue and conversation.
Speaker 1: I just told you Ocho has a very whimsical sense of humor.
Speaker 3: All right, whimsical whim whim ah man, I we're gonna do this on a whim.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: Man. He didn't even call and he just drove by on a whim whim cicle circle bicycle, no cycle whim whim.
Speaker 3: W man shoot w W I M s I circle circle cicle l E.
Speaker 1: Close w A I M s I c A l whimsicle tad.
Speaker 3: I let y'all down, man, I'm sorry, man, I was trying to go five for five tonight.
Speaker 1: Man, okay, oh y'all. The last word is meticulous. Meticulous. Reill is very meticulous in her dress.
Speaker 3: Meticulous is how it was when it when it came to choosing those I wanted to have kids from, because if you weren't athletic, I really want to let you hit this.
Speaker 1: That was very meticulous. Yes, hey, meticulous, I should get this. Yes, meticulous. H oh m A t I q U l o U S. No, it's m E T I see U l o U s. That's what I said. Huh. I don't think that's that didn't come out right. Ask is that what he's saying that's what I said. No, you are No, I didn't think I was hearing things I could. I could have swore I said it right. No you didn't. You missed it? All right on, Yo, Nice time for you to get your revenge.
Speaker 3: No, uh, okay, here we go. Chat, here we go, chat, here we go, Here we go, nuncle.
Speaker 1: On next segment, dunk on. Uh you know what you know. I still feel good about myself. But I did. I did. All right, they're good. You got the first three. I thought you. I thought you gonna go five for five, Oh Joe. Yeah, but listen, especially as the last week I went over five. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Question number one, Yes, Bill, Butlachick is known to be an NFL coach for the most postseason wins ever. Yes, with including the regular season in postseason, which NFL coach has the most total wins? Don Shula, that's a good one. That's a good one. Do you know for a bonus answer, do you know how many wins it is? I mean that this doesn't count against you. I'm just wondering if you if you know how many?
Speaker 1: Forty seven? Yeah, okay, okay, I'll see you at three three forty seven. Yeah, yeah, you say two. Oh you said two forty seven, I said three forty seven. Okay, okay, okay, you hey stuff, Hey, you know hey, O Joe, they called me hey, they call me dot com. I'm logged on, hey, out of he and I locked oder in the computer. It's in there for Joe. Now. This ain't no dial up. Now, this ain't no head. Yeah, we're gonna we gonna find out right now. We're gonna find out right now. Now.
Speaker 3: I gave you an easy one just to bring you back down to reality on the next one.
Speaker 1: Okay. Which team set an NFL record for most consecutive losses since the nineteen seventy AFL NFL merger. Which team set an NFL record for the most consecutive losses since the nineteen seventy AFL NFL merger, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You are you are correct? Okay? Okay? You you on fire? Right now? You you on fire? I'm not sure. I don't know. I don't use it that right now. I'm logged on. Man, I got that long card. I'm log I don't know.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't I don't know if you got briefed on these questions ahead of time, or if you know your shit one or the other.
Speaker 1: Something ain't right. But here we go. If you get this, if you get this one right, I'm gonna need to expect. I need you, I need to inspect. I need to take a camera and put it in all directions of surrounding you. I'm trying to see what helping you cheat? All right?
Speaker 3: Number three, Many people know today's Lost Angeles Rams to be the former Saint Louis Rams. However, the franchise would not started in either of those cities. What city did the Rams start their franchise in?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, Oh yeah, Chat, we got him.
Speaker 1: Chat, we got him. Amahei Anaheim is incorrect. The answer you were looking for, mister Shannon Relofius Sharp is Cleveland. He Rams started in Cleveland in nineteen thirty seven. Wow, I had no idea about that one. Oh yeah, okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, here we go. Uh, this is a good one right here. This is a friend of mine who gave me his forty k point ball. Okay.
Speaker 3: Lebron James was lauded for his ability to play at such a high level in year twenty one. Surprisingly, he still is not the only player. Excuse me, he still is not the player who has played the longest in the NBA. What player has played the longest in the NBA?
Speaker 1: Robert Parrish?
Speaker 3: Oh, that answer is absolutely not correct. No, the answer you were looking for, mister Shannon Sharp was Vince Carter, who played twenty two seasons.
Speaker 1: How many years Kevin did Robert Parrish play? I'm not sure. I don't know, mister Robert Parrish, but I just know that Vince car Order played twenty two seasons to Lebron's twenty one? Yeah, Robert parents played? What about KELLV, keV and Willis played twenty one? Twenty seasons? Oh? Okay, all right, those play all those played twenty one? Vince Carter is correct. Yeah, I know it was correct because I came up with the question. All right, do for all the barbers. Don't joke?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, let's go, let's go. It's going end attack because you ain't gonna get this one either. What player has won the nb Excuse me? What player has won the most NBA dunk contests?
Speaker 1: Uh? Isn't it a tie only thing? I tied my shoe Nate Robinson's won three Zach Lavigneus one.
Speaker 6: Three.
Speaker 1: H Nate Robinson, Okay, you you are correct, Nate Robins Robinson. Don't do him like that. That was right, That was right, That was right. You want you want your bonus question or now let get a boner. Let me get the bonus. I heard the bonus. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Who was the last team to sweep their opponent in the NBA Finals? Who is the last team the sweep their opponent in the NBA Finals? And I know the NBA was mad than the motherfucker because they didn't get to earn that extra money with a seven game series.
Speaker 1: Golden State, that answer is absolutely wrong. The last team to sweep their opponent in the NBA Finals was the San Antonio Spurs two thousand and seven against the Cavs. Or oh send him home? Nah? Yeah nah. The next year when Lebron, when Lebron won Lebron his last year in Cleveland, Golden State swept them. Sir, what year was that Lebron that was twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen and won the finals twenty eighteen? Who was the last team to sweep their opponent? A mean Lebron didn't won a game. No, they didn't. They won a game in twenty seventeen. They did not win a game in twenty eighteen. Look it up. I mean, let me, let me, let me fact check that. Let me let me fact check. Let me fact check that. Damn. Don't back with shuttering. Cop me the gru call me the gur ru. You got lucky? Excuse me? What I do you got now? Do I get it right? I tell you who did it in the year with they did it me. I told you I'm longed on that that. That was Luck right there. I should have navigated that guy. Damn bonus question. He y'all would have stopped playing with shape. It's a computer. I beat Big Blue. You know. I be m how you think he gets so smart? I tell him the answer I be whispering in his ear is this is that I beat Big Blue on Yo. All right, I'm a I'm gonna let you have that matter of fact. Two thousand and actually two thousand and seven, the Capital the Lakers, with the Lakers actually swell Orlando in the finals. Also, I'm just just just throwing it out there, That's all I'm doing. Just throw it out there.
Speaker 3: You're cheering, man, I think you got like when I asked a question, I think you got Alexa set up somewhere in there so when the question comes through, the answer pop up on your screen or something.
Speaker 1: They called me Alex Alex. Stop you was wrong. No, I don't got a question right now. I done got that one right. But you know what, Tomorrow's no tomorrow, Hell no, we win on tomorrow. Sunday Sunday is a new day. Yeah, it is a day. Oh damn Saturday. Who plays Saturday? Nobody? Oh? The Wolves? The Wolves and the Nuggets play Saturday. Oh yeah they do.
Speaker 3: Hey, matter of fact, I'm feeling good. Give me give me one yea, let me get Let me get one more. Let me get because I gave your bone.
Speaker 1: Let me get one more word. Who on Saturday? Thunder maths on Saturday? And is uh what you call them on Saturday? Also Nuggets or they play Sunday Sunday? Ojoe? Hey, oh oh you told me you said Saturday. Hey, let me get one more word, just as give me a word for o Joe. Hold on, let me let me put my hat back on. Hey, chat, this is for y'all. Chat. It's for y'all.
Speaker 3: Baby, it's for all the marbles right here. You hear me, I'm finna bring it home right now, telling you I'm feeling good.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good. You feel good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but listen, listen, that's spelling. B champ, three times Liberty City Champion.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh Joe for your last word, your last word.
Speaker 3: Well, let me stand up, Let me stand up. Now, let me stand up. I'm not gonna play by this one last word, last word. Come on, boys for the people, baby, come on, boy, come on.
Speaker 1: Ab truth, ab truth, abcruce abstruse.
Speaker 3: Based on the way it's sound, I'm hoping it's spelled exactly, had sound based on the pronunciation and what you've displayed to me.
Speaker 1: Abstruse A B t r u s e. Abstruce dab f t r u s e. Well, no, you see that that ain't the way truth. See, that's not the way you pronounce it. You said ab truth, I said I didn't, and then I corrected myself and said A truth.
Speaker 3: Oh see I didn't hear I didn't hear you the second time. That's what happened. See, so do you that we got to disqualify that one. We got to disqualify that because I heard ab truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, ask give us another word. Yeah. See, I'm trying to cheat me at Ask, I'm trying to cheat me. Don't cheat me now, don't cheat me now. Oh that's an easy one. That's hey, say the word what it is? How about this one? Hey, that was a good word. I'm gonna give you an easy one. I'm standing up to you know, I mean business when I stand up. Humanitarian? Humanitarian? Okay, h U m A N human A T A R I A n A Q M A N I T A R I A N What I just said? No, you missed it right. You're trying to cheat.
Speaker 3: You're trying to cheat because I want I mixed up the A and I.
Speaker 1: What have you been throwed up? You just spell it? I spelled it right. Okay, it's our last segment and it's Q and A. God damn myself. Good to night. I gotta take a nap. I gotta take a nap more often. Man, all right, If one said, if you're really from the South, you know about them homemade apple tarts, man, old man, Yes, yes, yes, uh, we're gonna be after this one. Doctor Frank Ambella, how you doing doc Hey guys, I'm loving the merch and can't wait to see the rest. What role do you think fashion plays an expressing personality and confidence both of you on and off the field.
Speaker 3: Well, shoot, well, when it comes to listen, listen, that's a great question, because when it comes to fashion, I'm the wrong one to ask, because if y'all watch the show last night, you notice it having the same goddamn shirt.
Speaker 1: Yep. So when it comes to fashion, I'm not going to ask.
Speaker 3: If you follow me throughout the years, you know, I wear the same outfit a week, two weeks, three weeks in a row, and not and not give two you know what. Now, unless I have somewhere to go with Reil or we have dinner or some of that magnitude, that's the only time I'm putting on clothes. I'm not fashion forward. When it's time to put that shit on, I can get busy with the best of them, But just doing it just to do it, just to just to have on drip, that that ain't me. But again, fashion is an expression on how you feel and how you want to represent yourself. But it's just something I've never been into because and fashion is not about hot designer, eaider. I hate people that do that. They feel high fashion. It's not about designer.
Speaker 1: It's all about being able to put pieces together, you know, mixing low and mixing low in pieces with high end pieces, and it's it's all about artistic expression through your clothing. That's it. Yeah. I bet that shirt smelt like full pole castle a pillow case. Oh no, And I took a shower and put it back on. As matter of fact, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have it on Saturday too. In fact, I'm gonna have it on Saturday and Sunday. M hm. Yeah. I ain't got nobody in the impressed. I got who I want, Peppy Man, I got that PEPPI didn't carry either, pay Hey, Peppy with talking Babby Doug sweet classic. I was just gonna say, car teams is classic. Back then then, it were, uh, you know what I wear, what I feel. You know, hey, sometimes I wear loose fittings sometimes that were tight. When I played O Joe, you know, we were one of the first teams that our steal players, especially wide receivers, the tight end. We didn't wear pants, so we took all the lining out and then we ended up ordering the pants like that. Uh. I wore at two hundred and twenty eight, two thirty pounds. I had a size thirty game pen. That's that's little as hell, right, I need that thing like that thing. That thing needs to be spandex right right. And you weren't grabbing ish and you know we all everybody take their jerseys down. You know you had that double sided tapement so they can't grab you. Yeah, man, hey, smooth streamline. Uh me. I mean like it's just all the pins. I'm a field guy. Sometimes I just want to be at leisure. I want to wear, and then sometimes I like, you know what I want to be, Like what I'm going on the plane, I'm gonna wear. I ain't wearing. I don't wear with the tight clothes. I wear loose fitting clothes when I'm on the plane because I don't. I don't. I don't need no compression, you know, without playing on you. I wore compression socks because you know, I had beans and joints that would swell, So I had all those compression socks up under my up under my my outfit. But it's just all to how I feel. I mean, people like man, you wear them tight clothes and they're not You're not in the way, you're not wearing Why you care? I mean just because you built like that. You built See you built like a bean bag. Now you mad at me. You know what I'm saying. Oh, Joe, that built like a bean bag. You know, built like a pair or an apple bro I'm working hard. It's so funny you just said that.
Speaker 3: Man, it's one of the funny one of one of my one of my favorite comedians that passed away from New Orleans.
Speaker 1: He had a sand like that. If you built like a bean bag, bitch, then you built like a bean bag bitch. If you built like a Chrysler you I mean, if anybody is in the chat from New Orleans, y'all know about MESSI Maya Man. MESSI Maya rest in peace man. One of the greatest.
Speaker 3: You know, we think we think some of the comedians we got now it's funny like Druskie, Yeah, and Deisi Banks and then all them. Man MESSI maya Man actually had them boys watching Messi Mayan camp on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Man legend. I'll tell you what, No Joe, Now, if I get a gut, if I get a gut and you know by my stomach started hanging over my past, then you I gotta loosen it up, right, got no gut, right, I ain't no bad I even at fifty six, I ain't no bad build mo folk. I don't care what y'all say right now. You know some of them jokes be out there talking crazy like I'm like, bro, stop it. Check this out on yoe. What we're gonna do. We got twenty one thousand people in the chat. Guys, do it a favor. Go ahead, hit that subscribe, but we're gonna replay the video launching the merge from Nightcap. Check it. Take a look at it. Oh yeah, y'all, make sure I hit that subscribe button. I got a pep.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Lincoln is pinned in the chat is released in Saturday at one pm Eastern. There are people in the chat saying the T shirts are sixty bucks. The T shirts aren't sixty bucks, they're forty eight bucks. And what we did we went with a high grade quality of blank because we didn't want you to wash it once or twice and all of a sudden you had to give if it was if you're a guy, you had to give it to your girl. And if it's you're a young lady and you purchased it, you're gonna have to give it to your your niece or you're gonna have to give it to you your own child. So we went with a higher end blank and and and the material that we're using. Once you get us, once you feel the material, you'll know why it costs what it costs. And plus when you deal it with you know it's you know, it's from the eighty four line. You don't expect me to have low end stuff? Is really that simple. And I know o Jo you know joke and and we you know, we we factored in what o Cho likes and you know he had a large saying of this. But at the end of the day, because eighty four, which is my company which is producing it, it just had it got it had to be high, it had to be That's just it is what it is. But thank you guys. Russell Ford said you got too much. O Cho said, you got too much swag for basic cable. Curby asendag. Huh, go ahead, who got too much swag for basic cable? You? But everything I do is basic.
Speaker 3: My entire life has been based on simplicity if you follow me throughout the years. Hell, I drive a small cars in two thousand and five. Everything about me is simple. I do the bare minimum and at all I do except when it comes to the missus and my kids. And I'm gonna always stay like that young.
Speaker 1: Bull Curby Agendash said, only time leans into the mic is doing spellow sinko. That is correct, Kipper, know what JUNR said. My question is who would you take in a one on one battle? Stephen A A Lebron? One of what debate? Debate? Are we playing? Hold on? What are they playing on? They playing? Make it? Take it? Are you? Are you all? Are you all okay? Whoever? You know? Lebron scored. He get the ball to stephen eight. Uh, he only got to make one shot, so he makes if if if he makes one shot, he wins. He ain't gonna make no Lebron. Is Lebron gonna press it? The question is love, So so what happened? How serious does the does Lebron take it? What are they going to? So let's just say for the sake of our the game is the twenty one and steven A got twenty points and Lebron got a start from zero. If if Lebron getting the ball, stephen A is done, it's a rap. It's a done. If they play. If steven A gets the ball first and they play, make it, take it. If you don't hit the first shot and then the game, it's over because once Lebron get the rebound, guess what, he go back Stevie Day, Stevindy all the way like one ninety, so he gonna be out of gas. I'm taking Lebron. I take Lebron, Jay, and hey, I want to say thank you for keeping your word and restarting your bottles over here in Cherry Hills, New Jersey. We already sold out of them. Oh your bet, you two stacks. OBJ. It won't get a thousand yards this season, bright, one thing about it. But you're gonna be out. You're gonna be out of two thousand dollars. Now.
Speaker 3: Now, if I was a gambling man, you would be out of two thousand dollars. But being at two thousand, that's a lot of money to me, and I ain't really I ain't really looking to spend that type of money.
Speaker 1: You know. If I'm gonna lose it, I'm gonna lose it on on something else, but it won't be that, uh, Duwan Hines said, punking on Joe. Are you guys familiar with Ali Sadik. He's a very hilarious and my favorite right comedian. Who are you guys favorite comedian currently? Currently? My favorite comedian right now probably Dave Chappelle. I like Dave Chappelle and Matt Matt. Is it Matt Rife? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my daughter, My daughter introduced me to Matt Rife. I had no idea who he was, but I watched one of one of his stand ups and buddy, he's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's good. Man. I've been following Mad, I've been following Quake, and I think it's it's for me. It's guys like I know personally, like having met Cat, I've known, Like I said, I only met Cat the January, But I thought I always thought he was funny. I always thought he was funny. Earthquake one of my good friends, Bruce, Bruce. I used to go see him at All Time Comedy when he was when I was in Atlanta. Huh and Bruce funny boy? Oh man, you know.
Speaker 3: Who's funny that doesn't get the credit they deserve? And I don't know if you've heard heard this comedian before. Have you ever heard T. K. Kirkling stand up before?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well TK funny Man, Yeah that god damn TK funny Boy. Oh yeah, oh yeah, love I love I love T. K. Kirkling Man. He's shooting to you straight man. Yeah, hey listen raw and uncut. Yeah, I'm trying to think like like women. I've seen some more, some more gibbings, Oh, Adal funny boy, so, sir Underwood and concert? I mean I've known sure thirty years. What about now? How you say your name Lannelle? Yeah, I've never seen Lannelle in concert, but yeah, she's funny, though, Uh, what's up? I can't think of the other young lady name? What was whatn't a comedian named chocolate? Do you remember the lady named chocolate? Chocolate chocolate? No?
Speaker 3: Probably probably as soon as as soon as I hear something from her, probably be like, oh, yeah, you talk about she was dark, dark skinned?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, yes, uh shelldon post that. Oh you from Georgia, Oh, show you from Florida. What state of the two made better athletes? Uh? You already know Florida has the better athletes. Now you know we need to ask that we know the state that has the most NFL players drafted, Florida. Ain't no need to ask that a man from Georgia. That's one man, Simiae. He We got Cam, George Rogers, Herschel Wallace, we got Deon Sanders. Yeah, okay, yeah, shoot, we got Andre Johnson. Okay, look who we got. We got Herschel, George Rogers, Cam, we got three Heisman Trophy whether not right after the bat Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, we got Dion, we got ray Lewis, we got Andre Johnson, we got edgend James. And I'm I'm gonna just hey, look we got Sean Taylor. Huh Well, I mean I could keep going, but I'm gonna stop.
Speaker 1: Got Bailey. Man, Listen, there is no state like the state of Florida when it comes to some of the greatest ever play in the NFL. Like that got I mean, like I said, like you know you're talking about those. I mean, look, I mean most of the athletes coming they come from California. Football player California, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Alabama, m HM and Louisiana. Yeah. Oh, I ain't, man, I ain't. I ain't mentioned Freaky Fred Taylor. Yeah, I mean that's that's where that's where they're coming from. Frank Gore. Boy, don't get a boy, and I ain't gonna tell you about that boy out of Liberty City, grew up in the forties. That boy.
Speaker 3: Oh show uh huh boy out of Dade County, yeah street, Yeah, that that boy. Yeah, he's walking and talking. He's gonna tell you what he's gonna do, and he's gonna go out there and do it and day to stop it. And he's gonna dance on you. And they're gonna try to take his money. He's gonna say, I don't care because I'm gonna do it again next week anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, they took my bunny too for because I told him. And I ain't got time. I'm out here playing the game. I ain't got tired to be pulling New Jersey down and took it nothing in man, leave me alone. Oh, don't get me started. Lamar Jackson. Oh yeah, y'all got some yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we got them boys. Man. Who we got we got? Oh we got Ty com herschel Walker. Bobby Jones, arguably one of the greatest golfers ever Fred targeted Clyde Fraser. We got Glenn Gren, Tarran Wayo, Matthias Johnny, Miyes, Mail Blood the Home.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you two names to knock all them on, Roger Kingdom. I'm gonna give you two names a knock everybody just named off Chris Johnson and Antonio Brown.
Speaker 1: We got Frank Thomas, the big Hurd. See now you see you don't switch up. You name it all sports now, Luke Affleck, James Ruggs, Teresa Edward, We got Willie Goal. We have some guy that could run fast. Hey, we got we got Michael and Peter Warick. Y'all y'all got us in football for sure? Hey, hey, oh we got I'll tell you what y'all ain't got nobody fast because we got Reek. We got I just said Chris Johnson get yes, he could get out? What man? Come on? Man? Oh, y'all got what you called? Y'all got a I ain't telling you. I ain't telling you because then you're gonna be like, nah, y'all got I think I think like football players. Obviously, y'all got us. Oh yeah, you think prime? You think prime? Hey, that's that would be a good race now and whoever you know, uh Prime Prime, Tyreek a good ass race for sure. Man, you know who's gonna win whoever whoever get out first? Oh time, guys good. That that's what thay Time had get out man. Time didn't even look but see Time ran so much on the toe. Time, didn't you like like he was floating. I mean you look at Time like time, Time feet him like the time Feat never hit It was like he run on his toes. Yes, he'll never hit the ground, I said, I said, Chris Johnson and Tyree and we got Mega Tron. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that boy. That's about how y'all about have we get y'all that, We get y'all that, We give y'all that one, we give y'all that on. Hey, what what's that? See that?
Speaker 3: Hey, that's that's a that's a nugget watch. That's a nugget watch. Nugget watch from the eighties. Yeah, yeah, nugga watched from eighties.
Speaker 1: You know who you know who's to own that?
Speaker 3: Pablo es Cabar, Nope, my uncle James boss Man Sawyer. I mean you wouldn't know who it is. But if anybody in the chat for Miami. They know who James boss Man Sawyer is. Oh why I put it out? I pulled pulled the old old nugget watch out from the eighties.
Speaker 1: Man man, everybody want to you have the nuggat wash nugget bracelet, nugget piking ring, yeap yeap back in the day.
Speaker 3: So I got my nugget watch, I got my nugget little nugget chain back in the days.
Speaker 1: I just I just felt, I just felt real old school today. Guys, do me a favorite. Hit that like button, hit that subscribe button. Do that solid for us? All right, guys, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite on Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, eighty five rot Runner, Extraordinary, Bengo Ring of Fame, Honoree Pro Bowler, all Pro from the bottom, you know, Liveited City, He's chat O Yo Senko Johnson. Thank you guys for selling out shay by Laportier. We have We're only taking pre orders and we're gonna be able to fulfill all those back orders. Thank you for your patience. Please go follow my media company pages on all platforms shay Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four. We pinned down to it. We've given you the link down at the bottom of the chat. Night Cap Merch will be released Saturday at one pm. The material is all recycle cotton, heavy your weight, made in the US. They're also not blanks. They're all cut and sown. That is the difference. These are all cut and sown. The process is a little more extensive, a little more expensive, but we think long term it will be better. Thank you. Thank you guys again for watching us night after night. I'm your favorite number. He's your favorite number, eighty five. We'll see you Saturday after the Mavericks. Okay, see game out the volume