Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, Welcome back to Give Them La La Bonus episode podcast Welcome Jersey.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Everyone says hello and welcome to the Give Them Lalla Podcast.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's Heather McDonald, Right, it's Heather McDonald. She says hello and welcome to Juicy Scoop.
Speaker 3: Is it in the same tone every time?
Speaker 1: Every time? It's the same as when I say hello, gorgeous, but or my loves welcome Easton.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, how you doing?
Speaker 1: I like the white uh, the white towel in the pants. It reminds me of every football player in high school.
Speaker 2: Why do you have the jersey pants?
Speaker 4: Because I saw her walking with the skyline jersey on everybody in high school like Friday, because Friday night all the players would wear their jerseys and all of them would just wear big white towels.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason.
Speaker 1: Why, no, no one, we know the reason for you now hiding there? I tell.
Speaker 2: Peter, towel.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't they just put a cup in there to make it look bigger?
Speaker 1: It just was their thing, the white towel, Like it didn't matter if you were packing or not. Like you had the white towel, and I would wear my boyfriend at the Times Jersey, and it was really long, and I'd wear it with like a cute little belt and a fresh Jurgins Tan Jerkins and my hair back combed so heavily with the bangs that were like over the face.
Speaker 2: Of course that was the look what shoes sneaks.
Speaker 1: Yep, usually sneaks because he was kind of shorter. Okay, so I never could wear heels.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, wait really quick, I want to talk of it about this on the regular. But you just did it, and I do it. Have you heard We've gotten so many dms saying me and.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 1: What do we have?
Speaker 2: Your spirit?
Speaker 5: Chrispy rs? Have you ever heard of those Courtney Kardashians.
Speaker 1: No, like Chrispy, Well, you want to know what I don't know what it.
Speaker 2: Is for you?
Speaker 3: Oh you almost like that.
Speaker 2: It's like you curl the tongue.
Speaker 5: Well, that for me is utah really yeah, that for me is probably the Kardashians.
Speaker 2: I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 1: I watch too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or and it's always only sometimes when people started saying, I'm like, they don't know what they're talking about, and then I started hearing it on the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, it's for me, it's Utah. Oh like Utah ands have they almost get like locked jaw when they say an R and it's very In fact, that's what my acting coach in Utah said, we have to break that really. Oh.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't like it when I say it, just because the tone of voice that comes along with it. But when I hear you say it or Courtney, I think it's so cute.
Speaker 1: No, I've noticed that about when I to the podcast, I'm like, oh, no, Real's back.
Speaker 2: I like it. It's like crispy. It's like, instead of saying crispy, it's like crispy. It's like.
Speaker 3: Laurens she does it.
Speaker 2: Hers is nice, Hers is like sensual. Mine is just like nails on a chalkboard.
Speaker 1: That's Utah, Honey. I like that. Yours is Yours is picked up because you watch too much Kardashian The Ara again car, So today's bonus episode topic. I love this, Easan and I started talking about it in the car.
Speaker 2: This is fun.
Speaker 1: By the way. Can I tell you guys something I actually I want to talk about that on the regular?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is this the X?
Speaker 5: Because this was producer John's idea the ex partner jealous one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, producer Johnny coming through. Oh my gosh, going heavy in the pain. I'm gonna have to like admit something that Like I'm like, I could read this and easily think of what I've done and be like, that's not going to make me look good. We should choose something different, but my brain doesn't know how to do that.
Speaker 2: I love that. Then it'll be breaking news.
Speaker 5: And whoever the XES is probably going to learn for the first time today if they listen.
Speaker 1: To he's a piece of shit. Oh there I go, Yeah, fuck it.
Speaker 3: She found out.
Speaker 1: She found out. Okay, So Easton, do you want to start us off with have you ever tried to make an ex jealous?
Speaker 4: Two women?
Speaker 1: Ever? Yeah, that's breaking news news young for the first one with six.
Speaker 2: Months, remember how long for each?
Speaker 4: Six months for the first one, that was twenty one, twenty two, and then I think I started dating my next at twenty five, right, twenty six.
Speaker 1: Wow, it was right after I lost dad, So I think we were like twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty six, and then that one was what two years?
Speaker 5: So wait, yeah, do you just hook up or do you just not really hang out with a lot of girls are you, like, do you need a lot to be in a relationship with someone like this is my girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, the approval from family is pretty.
Speaker 1: That is very true.
Speaker 3: It's hard bringing women home to this is vultures.
Speaker 1: Bringing men home to you vultures? You kidding me?
Speaker 3: The track record sucks soon is yours?
Speaker 2: What where?
Speaker 3: Are they in love with other men?
Speaker 2: Oh? In love with other men?
Speaker 1: Have you ever tried to make one of them jealous?
Speaker 4: No, It's almost to the point where I tried to not make them jealous because I actually liked them, So I was like, I hope there's I can come back to you, So I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: So no, I've never done it. I'd never have done it.
Speaker 5: Okay, But has a girl that you found out about one of your girls done something to you to purposely make you jealous?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like just like they'll go and hang out with like home like homies of mine. Not that they're interested, but it's like I thought that was a respect. Even if I hung out with your friends and invited me and you were going, I would not go mm hmmm, because I still respected you.
Speaker 1: All is fair in love and warriors. I know.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna start sucking everything.
Speaker 1: That is so funny.
Speaker 2: We're all in a drought.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't even it's okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like that's the classic. I'm excited to hear what other people have done to make ex partners or current partners jealous. Just do what is what? I mean?
Speaker 3: What did you do in finger lakes?
Speaker 2: Huh the finger lakes fingering them all?
Speaker 1: You're you're wild. I would love to know what you have done.
Speaker 5: So I really thought about this, and I'm sure I've done some crazy stuff, crazy Crispy rs, some crazy stuff. But the only thing I could really think about is this was so fucking stupid because he no, I'm sure he knows that, Like I know he knew that I did it on purpose. But like texting like a sexy photo, Oh my god, I was like I was like twenty two. I would like showing no texting and being like sorry, wrong person.
Speaker 2: It's like no shit, like texting.
Speaker 5: To my boyfriend and being like sorry, wrong person, or texting current like like.
Speaker 4: Your boyfriend, you would send a sexy photo too and then say sorry wrong photo.
Speaker 2: Like who it's not a nudi or anything.
Speaker 5: It's like a kissy face or something with maybe a little cleavage.
Speaker 1: I'm not like Still, I'd be like, who is it you said that to me?
Speaker 4: And I was your boyfriend, I would have said, dismiss yourself and have a good one.
Speaker 3: I'm blocked on the next stay you hear you.
Speaker 5: But more common was the text. I'd be like where are you or something and it was like midnight and I knew he was out, or like on tour and I knew he was hanging out with the fan girls. And then I'd be like where are you or like can't wait for you to come over? And I'd be like, oh, sorry, wrong text spicy, so spicy, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I probably on tour, just laying over here being a motherfucker. See now you know why men are pieces of ship'll make us.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I liked this guy so much in college, this one guy, and I would just hook up with him. He wouldn't like whatever, take things further, and I he ended up moving on to another girl, my roommate hooking up with her, and.
Speaker 1: Sir, were you friends with the roommate?
Speaker 2: I mean she was fine. I wasn't. After that, I was like.
Speaker 1: But did you stay room to get to the roommate.
Speaker 5: No, you would think, but no, he just like hooked up. Well, he was very hot, he played lacrosse and and so then after that, I was like, oh, I'm hooking up with his best friend. Like, I won't have sex with him, but we'll make out and maybe I'll let him get a little like stick a finger in fingerlegs.
Speaker 3: I did finger lake in there.
Speaker 2: I did. I did. I went to his dorm. We made out and let him stick a finger in. It was cute.
Speaker 5: And the next day he's like, come over again, and he said, I said, no, I wouldn't want to get blah blah blah. I wouldn't want blah blah blah to find out and get jealous, meaning like I would.
Speaker 2: And he goes, oh, no, I told him this morning. He was totally fine with it. So I didn't get him jealous at all.
Speaker 3: So you got fingered for no reason.
Speaker 2: Well that is.
Speaker 1: So annoying and sad, so sad.
Speaker 5: Okay, can we move on to your you're jealous? Because I really want to know this the jealous thing you did.
Speaker 1: I fucked his friends.
Speaker 2: You're lying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that on you? Yeah, A couple of them that were on his team same team. I was like, this will get back to him for real, And I never got a rise. And actually we had dinner like a few months ago. Yeah, and he like brought up one of these people okay, and I was like, oh I I dated that guy and he was like you did. I was like yeah, and I fucked so and so, and he goes, you fucked so and so.
Speaker 2: He did never know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, found decent people who weren't just fucking and telling everybody.
Speaker 3: They're like, I like him, keep a secret. He's a good girl.
Speaker 5: Why didn't you Why didn't you make sure he found out?
Speaker 2: I thought that they talked in the locker room.
Speaker 4: You're getting fingers for a new reason, You're getting fucked for reason.
Speaker 1: This vivid. I was livid.
Speaker 2: Oh were they at least good in the ones? Oh yeah, oh okay good.
Speaker 1: But he did get jealous after he found out.
Speaker 2: And this was just a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: This was just they So at least I got him jealous. Ten twelve years.
Speaker 3: Later, he's still thinking about it right now.
Speaker 4: Just tell you know, he's fuming, right, He's like, I bought them dinner a couple of times.
Speaker 1: No, He's like, he was like that guy. I was always in competition to get him out of his position.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you knew that I got him in my position and then I got him in other positions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy wasn't acting right back then. So you know what you do?
Speaker 2: You fuck their friends, You fuck their friends. But but lesson learned.
Speaker 5: Everyone who's trying to make someone jealous, make sure the person you're trying to make jealous finds out.
Speaker 3: Please don't fuck my friends.
Speaker 2: You can fuck my friends. No, I'm just kidding. You can't fuck my friend.
Speaker 1: Let's hear the next Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean we've.
Speaker 5: Got plenty of hooked up with their best friend f to their friend. But oh, okay, interesting revenge bod all the way. Watch them come crawling back while you've healed. That's such a guy thing to.
Speaker 1: Do, is get a good body after no. No, but.
Speaker 2: Why did I get rid of it and then the guy comes crawling back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it mostly just like you want what you don't have anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Yes? Or is it?
Speaker 1: I think it's the vibe rather than the bod. Okay, because there are times where I've seen like revenge body and it's like her body looks the same. It's her like her aura, that's changed. You just think that everything looks different. It's like, no, she's just confident now that you're gone.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, right, Okay, that's a good point.
Speaker 5: Who knows bought a necklace for myself from my new girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Interesting, So like, wait, what with his girlfriend got a new girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Body?
Speaker 4: She had a girlfriend, he broke up, got with somebody, and then bought herself one to make the other one jealous, saying that that girlfriend bought it.
Speaker 2: Yea, being like that's good. I like that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't Sophia with an f talk about how she would send herself drinks at the bar to get people to think that like she was a wanted woman, or she like send herself flowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Sophia.
Speaker 1: The boys love Sophia.
Speaker 3: Soia.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's very hot.
Speaker 2: She's so funny. I like the way, so funny.
Speaker 1: But I feel like that's actually a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great one. He's a classy one too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely other than sleeping with the friend, which may I point out a lot of people do.
Speaker 3: And also that's not your friend. Then on the other end, no, my homies wouldn't do that.
Speaker 5: I know many guys are though, you guys.
Speaker 2: We have so many a lot of dudes safe no, so many.
Speaker 5: Women say slept with his best friend and made sure he knew slept with his friend.
Speaker 1: I would love to know where the steaks were in these relationship.
Speaker 3: What happened to make you fuck his friend? Because I would like to really know, because that's you, guys. Fucking our friends is what's killing us.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I could when I think about besides Kyle's friends, I think that any of my exes, I could have pulled one of their friends for sure, a close friend.
Speaker 1: Whip and not thought about it, like been fine with it.
Speaker 5: Like I think the guy would have done that, Like I don't think the guy was good enough. Kyle's friends are a different story. He's got great friends, But like any other exes, I don't know. I think I could have because I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then you want to know what it looks like what the boys remain friends and the girls A hoe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course, of course.
Speaker 5: Okay, this person says, this is kind of what you said, remained good friends with his buddies.
Speaker 2: Do you guys agree you could do that? So what she did?
Speaker 1: It's wait remained good friends. Talk me through it, she.
Speaker 2: Said, remained good friends with his buddies.
Speaker 5: So she and him they break up, but she's still hanging out with the guys. She's not having sex with them, but she's like having fun with these guys and they're his friends.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would look at my buddies and be like, hey, can you not hang out with her anymore? Man?
Speaker 2: You would not ask You wouldn't go to her. You'd ask them.
Speaker 3: I'd ask them.
Speaker 4: They should respect me and if they if she texts them, they should be like.
Speaker 1: No, she's still hanging out with the friends, right. I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't if you.
Speaker 4: You couldn't hang out with ex'es or you couldn't be with somebody who.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. You are hanging out with my ex my homies. You're done, and I'm in a place to cut them out.
Speaker 2: Even if you guys ended on good terms.
Speaker 1: Oh that changes things. Then we can all hang out. Okay, why did it end? No cheating?
Speaker 2: She didn't no cheating. Let's say you guys, time just wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Time wasn't there. Then totally hang out with my friends. All hang out with your friends, even if you're there or I'm not there or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can my friends.
Speaker 1: No no, no nofing the friends, just kicking it, playing some Mario party on a Friday, order a pizza, crack some beers.
Speaker 3: We all know where that leads?
Speaker 1: Where does it lead? Unless you're with it? Was just a ton of fun. I need to get back to real life. I know your hoecause I'm like, where does it lead? Fabulous?
Speaker 2: Just like Easton's ear, your hole.
Speaker 5: Is slowly closing up. Lah, this is fun because a law. I wonder if I want to ask you about something similar you did. This person said posting my new guy or doing something they like without them. I specifically remember some articles coming out maybe a year or two ago, where you posted your hand on another man's hand, and why did you do this?
Speaker 2: The man's hand was all tattooed up.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we did learn it was the don What was the reason for doing it? Was it to make anyone jealous? Or were you just like I want people to know I'm living a good.
Speaker 2: Life, or were you like I want to be spicy, I want to be cute.
Speaker 1: I think it was more of a thirst trip. I didn't think I needed to. I didn't have anyone to make jealous at Yeah time, I think it was just like that's what I think it was. I think it was a thirst trap, like look look at what I'm out doing, Like, look at this hot, sexy man who's like my type of man. It was also a way to like get I've got to start pushing people in the direction because there there are some people who will slide in my dms. This was before I turned them off to hook me up with dudes and they send me pictures and I'm like, we've got to get it out there, like what my type of guy is because we're not.
Speaker 2: We're not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta like like put the foot down. Have you seen uh, have you seen Inside.
Speaker 3: Out two or one?
Speaker 1: Well first one, we're like they put the foot down, Like my angry mode would start moving and I'd be like, we got to initiate the foot like yes, put the key in foot down. That's not the type of guy that I go for at all.
Speaker 5: I mean, to your defense, you would list like one quality or from what I it would be like me going I love a man with blue eyes.
Speaker 2: And my friend going throwing me every man with blue.
Speaker 5: Eyes and me being like, Okay, this man is ninety five years old and crusty just because he has blue eyes.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm into him, right, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I that was definitely a thirst trap and getting like he was hot? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: He was hot. We ended up seeing him and he was good in bed.
Speaker 1: Did you meet the down Yeah?
Speaker 5: He was sweet at the apartment, right, yeah, I met.
Speaker 2: A month he was really sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is he doing?
Speaker 1: You even know?
Speaker 2: I know, No, we don't know. We still think about you, don't.
Speaker 3: So he was a good guy.
Speaker 2: You were living your life.
Speaker 1: It wasn't about Oh. I wasn't fucking around like that, like going out and doing whatever. It was just my situation was still the time was off. I was still trying to figure out how to navigate like being a single parent and dealing with my own baggage and drama, and I just couldn't offer anybody, even in friendships. I couldn't offer anybody what they needed. Yeah, okay, but that wasn't to make anyone jealous, Okay, although that is a good classy way to make someone jealous about letting your friend hit it.
Speaker 5: Yes, the one I just took a screenshot of I want to look back.
Speaker 2: Okay ooh this is a good one.
Speaker 5: This is I think a lot of people in the dating app community end up doing this until Okay, so I kept going on dates with other people until he committed crying, laughing face. Do you guys have friends. I have friends who use the dating apps. They start dating someone mutually understanding oh, yeah, we're both dating a lot of people. My girlfriends will start to be like, oh, I really click with this guy. And so the more and more dates they go on, the more she's trying to feel out, like are you still dating a ton of other people? Because I'm so into you now that I'm not really And if he is, she'll be like, well fuck it. Then if he's not going to commit to me, I'm going to keep dating and try and make him jealous and hopefully he ends up.
Speaker 2: Committing to me. Oh it's a dating app thing, I've heard.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a dating app thing. Well, no, like in the real like you meet face to face at a bar or whatever. I think that that's smart. I'm not going to stop going out on dates until we know where we're at and we've had that conversation of being exclusive. I'm going to remove myself from the market while you're like out still marketing yourself.
Speaker 2: No, no, not today, guy.
Speaker 1: Not today. And you know what, men are weird like that with the labels. They'll take you home. I mean prime example is like Sierra and West from summerhouse taking you home to meet mom and dad taking you to the friend's weddings, but not a label. It's like, all the actions are fine. I'm fine doing all of the actions of a boyfriend, but I won't actually give you the title of boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Does he peo?
Speaker 1: I think he was sleeping with other people, but I co sign on that. I have many friends who are like until we have the conversation, because I tell them I'm like, why are you still going on dates? Babe? You're dating this guy? Like does he know? And she's like, we haven't had the conversation, and he doesn't seem to be in a place to want to have that conversation. So I'll be going out on dates seven days a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do your thing. By the way, dating sounds exhausting. I don't know how people do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even need speed dating. The way that the apps set you up like I have friends.
Speaker 3: If you really want to dating.
Speaker 1: If you're serious about it T T and you really want to like take girls out and go and have fun and find a relationship, then.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, which one would you do?
Speaker 1: Bumble? Probably bumble just because I think I like Bumble because it's the girl that has to approach me first and that takes me interest is there well? And I think that would be good for you because you're not the aggressor there.
Speaker 3: And that's what I like.
Speaker 4: But that's what I don't have a dating apps because all I hear is my buddy's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Man of the thing, Oh my god, yeah, like a little like dogs in heat. Yeah, it's very weird. I like it. But also when I give birth and I get my body back, I'm going to be out and about not saying I'm gonna leave. Please don't lose your minds being like you're gonna leave their baby behind the outside dick, I'm gonna do it all.
Speaker 4: You are going to do it all, mom, Mom, I didn't know how to do it. You're going to be a great mother and you're gonna find some great dick and you're gonna have a great life.
Speaker 1: I Am going to have a great life. We all are. So just if you want to sign up for the dating apps now, you totally can. But just know that, like, once I get my stellar bod back and a couple of connections in this face, put me in coach.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be out there. Yep, just fucking getting.
Speaker 5: It and Easton and I will be behind you all the way.
Speaker 2: Lovely, okay, lovely Okay.
Speaker 5: So this one is very common and we just talked about this post all the thirst traps, but in this I think this is more like thirst trap of yourself versus like, you know, like a hot hot bod like butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I will say, even if like a girl were to post something out and about like a lake or the ocean, You're like, okay, she's there, but who with right? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I would be I'd be careful with that one because it's like I'm posting like her her in the photo.
Speaker 4: Or even Yeah, I'm saying like if she were to just have like her feet a towel in the beach, that's sad.
Speaker 1: Vibes, sad vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got a book probably Oh.
Speaker 3: No, see, I'm thinking like, who is she there.
Speaker 2: With a self help book.
Speaker 3: You are different.
Speaker 1: You're a thirteen year old girl trapped in a thirty one year old man's body, and I love it. I'm surprised you don't listen to more Taylor Swift. You're very, very very kind.
Speaker 3: You are I am. I'm a good guy.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're a very good guy. If a girl posts herself at the beach with her little cute toes, she's reading a book crying about her.
Speaker 5: Ex, a self help book, and she might have a secret wine and like a canteen and it's.
Speaker 3: And she's the type of houseout.
Speaker 1: No, she's got Live Laugh Love in her apartment.
Speaker 5: She sure does no hate on Live Laugh Love if you want to sponsor the podcast.
Speaker 1: But however, if she's like taking a picture of her bikini that goes a little too far up the bum, yeah, then I'm thinking who's taking the pic? Sure, maybe her friend, But like, why do you need to wear a thong bikini to that beach today?
Speaker 2: It's true?
Speaker 5: Why do you need to Why do you need to have your ass out today at the beach?
Speaker 2: Honey?
Speaker 1: Unless you're me, then there's all you bring it out. No matter what I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: I was just at the beach this past weekend with my brother and I had I don't have any bikini bottoms that don't show my ass.
Speaker 1: They just make it a little cuter. Unless you've got a BBL. You have to have a bikini that goes up the bump.
Speaker 5: No, with a BBL even more show that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you have to. No, it's like perky. It's like up you wear. You wear the non thongs without a BBL. Even if you've got a juicy butt, it looks a little flatter, it looks a little bottom heavy.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, this is very I feel like this probably happens in the jiu jitsu community. Fucked the only guy that's ever beat him in a as soon as we broke up, that wins the game.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I could see that happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because there are a lot of people date within the jiu jitsu community, and you go to these comps and it's like money's on the line, and then this guy kicks your ass and wins whatever ten.
Speaker 3: Grand and then your fiance goes and then your girl.
Speaker 2: Goes and fox him.
Speaker 1: Oh that was oh my Jozelle. Not in the fourth quarter. Oh he is.
Speaker 2: He's good like a man though. But here's what.
Speaker 1: I'm confused about. What I feel like the steaks, right, the steaks. I need to know what the steaks are because when I had sex with this guy's friends slash teammates, I I always felt like we were in the gray.
Speaker 2: Oh, like you guys weren't officially together.
Speaker 1: It was like we would get together and then he would do something to piss me off, so we'd break up, but we would still talk and I would still visit him, and I was still like so into him, but I felt like we were always in the gray, whether we were like official or not. Right, So it was like I always felt the need to like any type of emotion to get out of him, right, anger, sadness, happiness. I didn't give a shit. So if you're like in a relationship where you clearly know what the stakes are, you clearly know that you two are together, you've got your ups and downs, just like couples have. Sleeping with a friend, I don't know that I would do well.
Speaker 2: No, this is to make it wasn't the prompt to make an ex jealous.
Speaker 1: Or no current current partner or ex.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about the current partner, Okay, like just that dead see, I think that was as she fell in love.
Speaker 2: I don't think that was each other. No, I heard they broke up. Maybe he. I think she ended up being promoted to like a very high belt. She may not have been ready.
Speaker 5: But we'll save that tea for a jiu jitsu podcast now.
Speaker 2: No, I just heard.
Speaker 5: I heard that sometimes allegedly in jiu jitsu, like maybe Ashton Kutcher or Giselle might not be as because it takes a lot to get to your belt. It goes white, blue, purple, brown, black, what are you? Oh yeah, white?
Speaker 3: So you can pay for a black or something?
Speaker 2: No, you can't pay. But of course, you know there's both sides.
Speaker 5: As a celebrity, you know, you're getting a lot of private training, so maybe you deserve it.
Speaker 2: But I did see a video of Ashton Kutcher.
Speaker 5: I think he's like a brown belt, which is right under black fighting or doing jiu jitsu rolling with someone, and I was like, even me, as a white belt, I was like, that is a brown belt. So it's like, you know, it's basically just like I heard Gazelle's maybe purple, which is pretty high. Or maybe she's brown that's like under black. I mean, people take years freaking thirty years, twenty years, ten years to get your black belt.
Speaker 4: Well maybe for every thirty ass slabs she gets a belt.
Speaker 5: That's true, allegedly allegedly, So anyway, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: So maybe he promoted her, and then I wonder why he was out.
Speaker 5: Look if I'm a jiu jitsu coach and I'm single and I'm training Giselle and she's into me and you's.
Speaker 3: Cow girling me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she wants to straddling your face and like you, guys, it's like a belt made of fabric.
Speaker 1: Like here you go, Oh my gosh, Amazon, literally buy one on Amazon.
Speaker 2: You guys sweating again? Am I sweating because I have anxiety? Ars at hot in here?
Speaker 1: You think it's right? No, I feel great. It is the best I felt with all the podcasts we've ever done.
Speaker 2: See, maybe it's because it's warm in here. Maybe I'm running.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll take just a screenshot of one kiss his brothers brothers, but well, like I have a few, so like basically girls just like kissed his brother, made out with his brother, flirted, kissed his brother.
Speaker 1: You know what this is like?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: The girl, the girl who was running the the hate page reality, von Teese, what is her name? She was super hot on Salt Lake and she talks about how she had an affair with her husband's brother or something more common. Monica, Well, those people you don't want to like.
Speaker 2: Make someone jealous, you want to get back.
Speaker 1: You're trying to put the nail in the coffin, ruin his life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, ruin the family dynamic.
Speaker 1: Ruin the family dynamic.
Speaker 2: Right, that's wild, that's cutthroat.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We're not judging you, No, we're just trying to.
Speaker 2: Right, you know. But I've never also dated someone that I can think of who has a bang and ass brother.
Speaker 1: And also maybe you might have maybe I by the way, the game and the rules change when they look really like, let's put it this way. If I was like dating let's say Cordell Beckham, okay, and he's bringing me to family dinners with Odell Beckham and I'm a little saucy, I'm sucking his dick, Odell's dick. I hear the table and I don't care if I the family dynamic just saying, like what family dynamic? Sorry Beckhams, but I'd have to be intoxicated, you would. I use I use that as because it's like two good looking brothers, but one maybe a little bit more than good looking, and you may.
Speaker 2: In our opinion.
Speaker 1: By the way I want to say this is this is pre I would have felt this way pre Odell dancing to Drake in his car, So that shifted things.
Speaker 2: It was a bit of an ick. It was a slight ick. We love you, Odell, but it was a little icky.
Speaker 1: Which is fine. I have ick moments all the time. I'm looking at an ick.
Speaker 2: Right now the screen.
Speaker 1: Literally every Wednesday. I have an ack moment every time I open my podcast age. So it's all good. It's all good. I can say these things because I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: You can once I get out of jail free card. Yeah, so you never know, you never know.
Speaker 5: Give them all a podcast should be the thing. Last one, this is messy. Babe sent a drunk video to my ex of myself making out with some random guy at a party on Valentine's Day. I'm sure your boyfriend saw that and was like, sweetie, you gotta get to bed.
Speaker 1: Like if I ever did that, my boyfriend would be like, oh, it's her, a current boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Her drunk video to my ex of.
Speaker 1: Her making out making out?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 5: First off, even shooting that video is wild, like making out with someone shooting it?
Speaker 2: Number two yucky.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that would make me jealous. If someone did that to me, I'd be like, Wow, you really like me still a lot.
Speaker 2: And you need you need to get get home.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't want to safely, yeah, safely call an uber please, I'll pay for it. I think the way to get back at an x truly to make them kind of to make them jealous. No contact, go zero contact, never watch anything on their page and post you having fun and very very like low key I'm with a dude, like his hand on the leg whatever it may be, Like what my thirst trap with the dawn? What if I were trying to make someone jealous? Because that is not so shoved into your face. You're posting it for the public. It's not like directly to them, you know, because to me, if my ex is sending me like a picture of his big dick with another girl, I'm like, this is so pathetic. The two of you got together to send me this photo, like you're bringing her into the mess and she's willing. Like it seems like you got a real winner, I know, first of all, and second of all, like this just goes to show that you wish that I was there. Yeah, I'm not jealous. I'm actually all good on you now. Yeah, just my own thought. No one's done that to me before. No no one said that to me. I'd be weirded out. I'd be weirded out. I've never done that either. You guys. I love that you all are so uh. You guys go heavy in the paint when it comes to making someone jealous. You know, good for you, be toxic, be toxick, you know, no bounds. You're like, just to make him jealous. I'm a suck his brother. That's what I'm gonna do. I love you, guys. Reminder video drops same day Bonus episodes every Monday. Regular Great episodes drop Wednesday, and the videos to those episodes air Fridays at nine am Pacific time. Make sure you like, subscribe and comment. I love you guys. I'll catch you next week.