Speaker 1: NFL Game Deview is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: This is NFL Game Previews and I'm game preview guy here with in depth primers on every single game that's going to be played this week out.
Speaker 3: My teammates, do your super Bowl?
Speaker 4: Says now you Let's go. It appears that the world team.
Speaker 2: Look clear your slate Monday night. The sequel has finally arrived. We're looking for Empire, Godfather to Terminator, too dark Knight hard to pull off when the opener was a classic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that might be the best super Bowl ever rated.
Speaker 2: The thing is, though, this is the twenty twenty three number one seed in the NF seed. What Bill Parcells say you are? What your record says you are.
Speaker 4: So we're in a good spot right.
Speaker 2: Now, lined up against the number one seed and the AF seed.
Speaker 4: All right, you don't have to tell you.
Speaker 2: Eagles hit their by with a huge statement win over one of their rivals.
Speaker 4: Let's go for all the enze.
Speaker 5: It's catching made by laviny Shorts, bagles a minute, like a physical brand of football, and that was on display tonight.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs did the same. Maybe not a true rival, but statement made by Casey's defense.
Speaker 4: Talk about he.
Speaker 6: Said, that's a great offense O for them to the holding the fourteen points where I fumbled in our own area for seven of those points.
Speaker 2: That's right, Beyonce would tell you a k Cy football in twenty twenty three is all about that. D.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's got to be a top defense in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Second fewest points per game allowed.
Speaker 7: Tyreek Hill right the stomach, bubbles it uson center to the side down, Nick Jones, Bryant.
Speaker 2: George georchdown, Philadelphia football all about that o face tied for third in points per game.
Speaker 4: Poor Man Fresher hurts go indeed for the.
Speaker 5: Intel the five tax Smith has got it.
Speaker 2: Look Chiefs Kingdom Eagles are a balanced offensive team. They just haven't been as efficient on the ground this year as last year. The feature presentation to their attack A J. Brown.
Speaker 8: We're just trying to find a way to win, and I think that's where we're going.
Speaker 9: It hurts Kate shit AJ Brown make a movie that he's in for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: His on his on It was asked recently, who is the MVP at the halfway point? I came up with aj I'm not an Eagles fan. He's had one game where he didn't make a significant difference. He's made significant differences against top tier secondaries too, like Dallas and the Jets.
Speaker 4: To play a j.
Speaker 10: Brown forty five twenty twenty fifth thing ten to five, and he is a a bounce up both long well.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs have a top tier secondary too. Took on the Miami Maddens, took on the cheet Uh put him in a cage seven point eight yards per catch.
Speaker 4: I had a good air playoff. I love it rot, I love.
Speaker 2: It sixty two yards, He'll said. If he scored, he'd yell at Andy Reid, you shouldn't have traded me.
Speaker 4: And again Kansas City swarms through the football. No gain on the.
Speaker 2: Play reads like sorry, can't hear you? These Germans are really loud, and I have two rings stuffed in my ears. You don't remember the second one, though. Lugeria snead He's no joke man versus Miami's high flying area attack. Zero yards allowed, fifty four point nine rate allowed for twenty twenty three. Very few cornerbacks have a lower rate. And he's a traveling man and Herbert.
Speaker 4: As a pass that's going to be knocked up in the air or something. The lagerious state look at the interception.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's worth mentioning Brown and the Eagles passing attack faced the previous number one cornerback, Deron Bland versus Philadelphia a one twenty eight point three rating, and they beat him for two tds.
Speaker 10: They've got one on one coverage on the outside with sky Batman, and he just runs right by.
Speaker 2: Deran plan Jalen hurts the dude that attacked Bland. He has those Quintana vibes going doesn't matter to Jalen knows.
Speaker 11: A gritty win was a gritty win.
Speaker 4: It was a tough win.
Speaker 2: He comes in on a three game, one hundred great streak, eight tds, one pick in his last three, Hurts a first.
Speaker 10: Down brow as he throws a Brown down, Fam, I got it.
Speaker 2: What exactly is hurts facing and how has he done versus this kind of defense? Kansas City doesn't blitz a lot. They don't apply tons of pressure. They let their front four do most of the work.
Speaker 4: Harder to get in the shot guy she's trying to twist and get after it. Got it.
Speaker 2: Herbert's down and they come up with their fair share of splash plays that they were tied per second sacks at their break fourth and QB hits and one of the highest sack rates in the game.
Speaker 12: Talk about what his sacks talk Larkin a loss of ten.
Speaker 2: Their bag leader George Carloftis, second year dude six bags, Jordan four.
Speaker 4: It comes Karloftus.
Speaker 2: It's a fumble Casey moves their outside guys around. Michael Dana the other outside guy five and a half sacks, walk by followers.
Speaker 4: Her Loftus almost had him finished.
Speaker 2: Talk bit down and their star QB hunter d T Chris Jones five and a half as well.
Speaker 4: Because it's a blots they wrap him up in second twist. Jones comes inside.
Speaker 2: Hurtz style comes with taking sacks over two sacks taken per game. Their line is good, though, but if you're looking for the best entry point, it's left tackle George Mylatta who's given up six bags. No one else on the team is allowed three, and he.
Speaker 13: Just wins with speed. Jordan Myy A lot of the left tackle Jalen Hurts doesn't see it. He's lucky he was able.
Speaker 11: To recover that.
Speaker 2: Philadelphia will be hampered offensively because tight end Dallas Godder is out. He hasn't factored too often, though. Philadelphia has been a Brown Smith joint through the air and let's go man, get the car there go. Davante has given him sixty yards per game on average. Stuff Smith hurts Brown facing a pass defense that's held it down, have a top ten rating versus wide receivers, and overall top ten in completion percent of jeely yards per a tenth, yards per completion, yards per game, holding quarterbacks to a sub ninety rating.
Speaker 5: Stanton and delivers here tap down, it's intercept it.
Speaker 4: It is picked off.
Speaker 5: My dad, Ward's a former pluck has it.
Speaker 2: Eagles run game still very much has to be accounted for that. The fact they make it first and nine every time they have the ball is always an issue.
Speaker 4: Probably Shop time.
Speaker 9: It shoves him in by two yards touchdown Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Their rush attack otherwise hasn't made a huge impact in most games. DeAndre Swift, though, sitting at four point five yards per carry the.
Speaker 4: Again, listen they line up for the shop, they fake shop.
Speaker 10: You have to swift off the left side and he's in forty touchdown.
Speaker 2: Only sixty eight yards per contest. The run game hasn't been the same without Miles Sanders, but he could very well start. Versus Kansas City, they don't play the run well, gave up seven point one per carried or he moster at the last time they played. Fits their Will Ferrell body of work versus backs for twenty twenty three is.
Speaker 4: A hand off to most mos strict still straight and he got some pass met field, So.
Speaker 2: That side of things is a strength versus strength matchup. Oddly, the other side of the coin is a CMC Music Factory matchup. Things that make you go hmmm.
Speaker 7: Offensively, we did some great things and then we sputtered at times.
Speaker 2: In Casey's case, they're not bad offensively. Top ten on third down and in yards per game.
Speaker 4: Five times with the just rushing around the four tops down.
Speaker 2: Thirteenth in points per game isn't up to par for them though seventeen turnovers only one team had more after nine weeks.
Speaker 6: We can get a lot better as an offense, and I think if the offense gets to where I think it can be, will be a hard team to be.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes is still racking up passing yards by the bunches. He's sixth than yards per game.
Speaker 14: It is about this get lay it dies and he's in for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: But eight I in ts has a higher interception rate than he's ever had, lowest TD rate he's ever had, fewest yards per game in his career, lowest rate he's ever had.
Speaker 4: Late teener sected looks, tip tons on the play, it's the second Kansas in a turnover. It's many processions.
Speaker 2: Mahomes hasn't been pressured much either. It's about the Chiefs wide receivers. The rating on balls own to Casey wideouts this season eighty four point nine and now or to the Philadelphia defense, which is also in the discussion. They've allowed a ninety nine rate to wide receivers, fourteen touchdowns.
Speaker 12: Chuckle it up to war Crowder at the end of time, touchdown touchdown.
Speaker 2: Lone you dead worse Yet they are a tight ends dream one thirty point five rate allowed to the position, five tds.
Speaker 4: Quick throw Ferguson is in touchdown.
Speaker 2: Tell us that is problematic. So long as Travis Kelcey makes it back from that Psia concert in South America, living by Kelsey's still very much the centerpiece to Casey's passing attack.
Speaker 11: We're gonna fake the handoff.
Speaker 5: Now they're going to go on a pass inside and dragging into the end zone touchdown.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know I've been saying it wrong over and over here. It's actually Sea.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be all know what that can do With Sath moving.
Speaker 2: On, can Philadelphia's pass rush tilt things. Eagles have one of the highest pressure rates. Jalen Carter sacks from the inside Josh Sweat with six and a half prushure.
Speaker 4: He's a trouble pay sacked. Josh Sweat gets home.
Speaker 2: Hasan Reddick their bag leader with seven and a half prussure.
Speaker 5: Rock Prescott Reddick who takes him down the saw.
Speaker 4: Reddick gets home.
Speaker 2: Reddick is more often than not on the right, Sweat on the left. Chiefs O line fewest sacks allowed in the NFL. No one on their line has given up more than two this season.
Speaker 4: Past forty yard line wide open thirty. That's a twenty five for the twenty. This is Kelsey fifteen to ten and gets tackled the five yard line.
Speaker 2: Mahomes' legs are certainly part of that, and he's using them more than ever to pick up key first downs.
Speaker 15: As Mahomes is running for it, and this is could be another conversion there.
Speaker 2: It is rush defense, whether versus quarterbacks or running backs, hasn't really been a problem for the Eagles. Isaiah Picchecko hit the brake with a four point two yard per carry average, almost sixty yards per game. He's the afterthought, but he's a nice afterthought.
Speaker 4: Check on the first game little bit more.
Speaker 2: Those are the cards in play.
Speaker 4: You feel good, yeah, yeah, feeling bright. The guys are good yeah, load doubt.
Speaker 2: This is a primo TNF matchup. Doesn't matter what happened last week. I mean we were close to both teams barreling in until the very last second.
Speaker 4: Hopcames for the win. It is good for the lead, and it is good.
Speaker 2: It is good the way both teams lost Week ten. It's clear turnovers and takeaways and the timing of them will likely play a big role in this matchup. Joe Burrow is picked off twice.
Speaker 16: There comes Burrow aways, chase it hopeful, the good the tread yes to intercepted. Joe Burrow has thrown interceptions Hunt two consecutive processions.
Speaker 2: Lamar Jackson two iron t's as well.
Speaker 12: The pass is picked off. It's Ford who laid the head on Jackson up all with a goal.
Speaker 2: Ravens went two for eight on third down. Jackson did have his moments. He threw a touchdown nine point seven yards per attempt. His plenty healthy three pass plays at thirty plus yards, one to each kind of pass catcher, first out.
Speaker 4: At bar take it all the way into the episode. O Kel Beckham.
Speaker 2: Junior obij had that forty yard score. It was his only catch. Running Back Keaton Mitchell had a thirty two yard reception. Tight End Mark Andrews a thirty six yarder.
Speaker 12: Orris Jackson out first down wide open if the tight end Andrews.
Speaker 2: Andrew's only forty four yards last week. Wide receivers A Flowers led the team with seventy three. He hasn't had eighty yards in a game yet, but he has seventy plus and four contests.
Speaker 12: Jackson throws dear sod it's caught by Flowers.
Speaker 2: Burrow doesn't come in ice cold either. Had the potential game winner if Tyler Boyd you know, catches an easy TD pass anyway, Joe Sheist. He threw for three hundred and forty seven yards two tds eight point seven yards per attempt Chase.
Speaker 4: Fire Anderson down you caught what soon and hold to the cornerack bow pull that out.
Speaker 2: Of the head Jamar. Chase caught five balls for over one hundred and twenty yards in a score. He scored on a sixty four yarder.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, he's good. Chaseh the twenty you'll do chicks hit to get down text.
Speaker 2: Time six boy despite the key drop eight catches one hundred and seventeen yards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cats played hop to the on says Bill get down up you too, He's good.
Speaker 2: Don't see they didn't have t Higgins again. Have to see if he returns this week. Trenton Irwin took a break from playing with nickelback and caught a t D in his place.
Speaker 4: Though, world he's gone caught text down what else till ty?
Speaker 2: Though he doesn't really play for Nickelback, I don't think anyway. Burrow Chasing company versus Baltimore's secondary is a heavyweight. Bout wide receivers have not had a lot of success versus Baltimore's secondary. In twenty twenty three, Chase will do battle with cornerback Marlin Humphrey Brandon Stevens. Still no team holding white outs to a lower passer rating.
Speaker 11: Rows In completes a stone got a hand on it. They were going for Metcalf.
Speaker 2: Ravens did give up ninety eight yards to Amari Cooper last week. No one individual raven tagged with big yardage, though. The other big battle Cincinnati's O line trying to keep the league's top bag unit from bagging Burrow. Ravens added four more sacks to their league leading total in week ten. Jadavian Clowney picked up two. He has five and a half of the year. Defensive tackle Justin Madubique continued as torrid twenty twenty three, has eight and a half sacks after getting home versus the Browns, watch it wrapped up.
Speaker 4: What a season it is panned for Justin about.
Speaker 2: A bking Burrow a sack taken every game. He took four last week. He's taken three plus and five of their last six.
Speaker 4: Now, oh, don't goes Burrow.
Speaker 2: So again, it's more about whether those sacks come with a turnover. It's really important, which is equally true when it comes to Lamarge. Jackson took three sacks last week.
Speaker 12: Jackson in trouble down he goes again.
Speaker 2: He didn't fumble in that game, but he has ten times and he's lost six of them big time injury watch though. When it comes to Cincinnati's pass rush, defensive end Sam Hubbard didn't end up playing last week, and Trey Hendrickson, who had half a sack has eight and a half now for the year.
Speaker 4: Has chased down and the ball is out had recovered by Hill.
Speaker 2: Hendrickson forced that Cincinnati doesn't generate a ton of pressure in general, and they didn't last week. Only sacked c J. Stroud once and it showed up on the back end. They gave him way too much time, which is why he hit them for three hundred and fifty six yards.
Speaker 17: Well, Sultz comes in motion and he's the one that's going to seal the edge over there, and that's what allows Stroud the time to get all the way across the field and make that accurate throat.
Speaker 2: A round like Baltimore's. Bengals cornerbacks have played wide receivers well in twenty twenty three, but they did not play great versus Houston. Fifty six yards in a TD allowed to Tank Dell, one hundred and seventy two yards given up to Noah Brown.
Speaker 16: He's got is Luciber who else Noah Brown got down by Rougie.
Speaker 2: They also gave up seventy one yards to Dalton Schultz, still not playing the tight end position well, which is problematic when you face Andrews.
Speaker 4: Got them on the move Vergo Schultz.
Speaker 2: Bengals run defense also has to make some corrections. They give up one hundred and fifty yards to Devin Singletary five yards per run and a TD pitch out first at all.
Speaker 4: Singul Arry is in oh rushing touchdown.
Speaker 2: Ravens run game is just as vital to their offense as their passing attack. More so, Really they got production versus Cleveland twenty four attempts one hundred and six yards four point four per carry.
Speaker 12: Miss Mitchell touch to the outside run first out at more still going Keith Mitchell all the way into the.
Speaker 2: X all A thirty nine yard Keaton Mitchell run saved their numbers from looking subpar, though Gus Edwards scored but twenty four yards on eleven carries. Lamar ran eight times forty one yards five point one.
Speaker 4: To run Miles Garrett.
Speaker 11: He's bearing down on Gus Edwards.
Speaker 8: Lamar Jackson sees that pulls the ball and then runs four first down.
Speaker 2: Ravens run defense also got hit hard Week ten. Gave up one hundred and seven yards to Jerome Ford one hundred and seventy eight yards as a whole four point nine yards per carry.
Speaker 4: Ford stings will the first got at four.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati running back Joe Mixon scored for the Bengals.
Speaker 4: Trying to close the death Mixon touchdown.
Speaker 2: Simpsonnati only eleven attempts forty six yards. It's rare he leads the charge. The Miami Dolphins are at home this week after a week off and after taking a Griswold's like European vacation just wasn't as fun as it was back stateside.
Speaker 4: Today best nice, nice.
Speaker 2: They welcome the Las Vegas Raiders who roll in wearing the same helmets. They got that same logo, same black and silver uniforms, but there's something different about them.
Speaker 10: Stuggling there eass balance and trus de Dante Adams goes up, brings it in and Adams down the sideline out of bouts at the thirty three yard low.
Speaker 2: So maybe the Raiders should just fire their head coach midyear every year. Make it their thing. Black hole loving this undernew management vibe. Antonio Pierce now two to zero is interim head coach.
Speaker 10: Oh god, it looks to the back and he's hot there for the touchdown.
Speaker 4: Too big, too good, Raiders take the lead.
Speaker 2: Beating the Zach Wilson Jets and the Tommy DeVito Giants is one thing. Now comes the biggest challenge, the Miami maddens Land, the blood test.
Speaker 4: The host will hoy get a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Look, if you haven't been hiding under an NFL rock, you've heard it about the Dolphins. They're great versus the Glass Joe's, Don Flamenco's, von Kaiser's Piston Hondas, even the Bald Bulls six and o versus teams five hundred or worse twenty four plus points in each of their wins thirty one plus and five of the six to thirty.
Speaker 4: This is the Tynana kill. Who's to six Tyreek kill?
Speaker 2: But versus the Soda Popinski, Sandman's, Macho Man's they all look like Little Max, not even worthy of a shot at Tyson oh and three versus above five hundred teams haven't scored twenty one in their losses up, say the Donons, Well, you can only play the hand your dell each week. This week's hand is a Raiders team that is not over five hundred. Wait, they kind of are. They're a perfect two and oh right, but do we see the crazy kind of numbers from Tua that he's put up on the basic bs of the NFL tongue. Iloa ranks at the top in just about every key passing metric.
Speaker 4: Who's kid? Who's a touch town?
Speaker 2: Tyreek Hill does as well?
Speaker 4: Go to the end?
Speaker 16: Zona who tuxtun touchdown?
Speaker 2: Jalen Waddle not a spectacular year but solid plenty dangerous.
Speaker 4: To a fake slight up and Wo's gonna.
Speaker 2: Waltz in the Finns. Lost to Kansas City forces me to keep telling you that in each loss the Dolphins have taken in twenty twenty three, Tua has been sacked three or more times, two up down. Of course, this puts mad Max in the spotlight. He's just here for the gasoline and for Tua. Crosby didn't have any sacks last week, but has nine and a half for the year. He's relentless and he'll be back in Miami's backfield one way or another.
Speaker 4: Well good who comes? Trasby turned to get away you can't to.
Speaker 2: Heat Tua up. Secondary has to be able to deter him from letting it go quick. Otherwise Crosby and company have no chance. Tuas a quick draw artist, doesn't hold the ball along. He's the fastest from snap to throw in the league. So let's dig into Vegas DB's play versus wide receivers. They're holding him to an eighty two point three rating. That's promising.
Speaker 4: We're exact quote to take.
Speaker 10: You that shut downfield for art little to contact and prop it up by Nate Hobbs.
Speaker 2: Hey, if we go deeper and ask how about versus wide receivers on quick passes eighty eight point zero No, TD's one pick hey on paper, that's what they need to combat. Miami's trio anyway.
Speaker 5: Deflected and it's intercepted, caramed into the hands of Nate Hobbs.
Speaker 2: If they delay Tongue I Looa from letting it fly and pressure him, his rate drops over twenty points to eighty five point one to up.
Speaker 4: The twirls and he throws back two and no longer.
Speaker 2: Vegas has to play Miami's running backs well as well lots of fins up fans hope where he Moster isn't ignored again. Seven point one yards per run versus the Chiefs eighty five yards and a TD.
Speaker 4: It's a flip mostardase to starve.
Speaker 2: Mostard is averaged five per run or better four of his last five games.
Speaker 4: The Studs pastys coteas two who.
Speaker 2: Doos and they could get Devon a Chan back for this game. Just three one hundred plus yard games in three straight games before getting hurt. Twelve point one yards per carry. I mean that's okay.
Speaker 4: I guess a good turns up on him. You can kiss him goodbye.
Speaker 2: Speaking of run games, Vegas had the league's best running back in twenty twenty two. He finally showed up for them last week. Better late than never, right, he.
Speaker 4: Carry for Josh Jacobs. This is best of the night. Jacobs in the secondary.
Speaker 2: Josh Jacobs finally had that game almost undone by a late fumble. But never mind four point three a run, twenty seven tries, one hundred and sixteen yards Lemons the first.
Speaker 4: You know, get three or four? I was Covin right, would not be stopped.
Speaker 2: It feels like they really really need him this week. Long drives that keep Miami's offense off the field and it takes pressure off AOC. It won't be easy, though. Dolphins defense is now finally set. Season numbers aren't as relevant now, but they have everyone in place. The biggest discrepancy their secondary. Twenty twenty three numbers not reflective of having Xavier Howard and Jalen Ramsey at cornerback. They held Patrick Mahomes to six point two yards per attempt one hundred and eighty five yards the last time we saw him.
Speaker 4: Has skip that doesn't go very far.
Speaker 2: In their pass rush stack of pancakes, four big four dudes with four plus sacks, one of the highest sack rates in the league, stops up posts up time. Bradley Chubb has six sacks for them. He's the leader. Christian Watson doesn't have any sacks for them just yet, but be patient someday. Wilkins he has four and a half yeng look out for Wilkins and shop so in Trot's Rodney Farva Aiden O'Connell doesn't have time for mew games, though he's on a two game win streaks.
Speaker 10: Giers in the middle Adams gets it at the twenty five yard block.
Speaker 2: All right, O'Connell isn't lighting up any stat sheets or defenses. Seventy two rate last week through one TD one pick only one hundred and fifty three yards, took three.
Speaker 4: Sacks If there were a pick there.
Speaker 2: To Jordan White, you can argue that was against a tough New York Jet defense and he did connect with Davante Adams for eighty six yards, the first time mister Taco Bell franchise has had more than sixty yards in six games.
Speaker 3: That's complete to DeVante Adams for the first down.
Speaker 2: Jakobe Myers was second on the team of twenty one yards, so Vegas aerial attack is still a work in progress. We've got your big AFC North Week eleven game right here, Sincerely, Pittsburgh fans.
Speaker 4: Last chance for the Packers.
Speaker 18: Love throws, end zone intercepted and it's over.
Speaker 2: Cleveland fans are signing that letter to Oh Ravens. Bengals is going to be so great this week. Cincinnati will be on a six game winning streak. Baltimore will have won five in a row. Oh man, it's going to be so epic.
Speaker 4: Hopkicks fort forty formal win.
Speaker 2: It is good Lana would hit all that with a new Oh Cleveland Pittsburgh Week eleven, the game that gets top billing in the AFC North winner takes the division lead. Maybe this is round two for these two week two Monday Night affair. Pittsburgh wins a good one twenty six, twenty two. It's a lot of tunes.
Speaker 11: Man watch it, he watched it.
Speaker 4: Throw it he does, and he throws it up to the third stepping on a pin. Put that football Alex high Smith to the goal line. Touch that Pittsburgh up.
Speaker 2: Hurt play, But that night was very much like finding out Buddy Lebowski had supposedly been kidnapped. Nick Chubb Man that was a barmber was a farmer man. But it gave Jerome Ford a chance to shine. Remember that he came on and went for a sixty nine yard er, one hundred and six yard.
Speaker 5: Game forward over the right side. Nice change of direction. Watson throws a block for him, Jerome fod.
Speaker 2: Down the sidewise Browns didn't win that one, but their rush attack is the key to their offense faring well six wins overall. Only one of those wins had them rush for less than one hundred yards, and in four of them, including their big win over Baltimore last week, one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Plus second at ten. It's four spins.
Speaker 6: The first out at.
Speaker 2: Bore Ford was again prominent. One hundred and seven yards for him on seventeen carries, six point three A run is long twenty eighty four.
Speaker 8: Just keeps going in that offensive line. They love the way those running backs have been running all game. They get up there and start pushing and pushing the pile out.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Kareem Hunt scored along the ground for them too.
Speaker 12: Garieve Hodch picks up a flush down, adds it to the ends for a Browns touchdown.
Speaker 2: He only burnered thirty two yards, but ten tries eight for Deshaun Watson, who picked up thirty seven yards.
Speaker 12: Watson pop fake oh Ross's big field Deshaun Watson all the way out of the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Forty Browns ran the ball thirty six times on the Ravens. That was Baltimore's defensive weakness rush defense, and it's Pittsburgh's as well. Twenty four rush attempts faced last week four point eight yards per carry. Aloud gave up a forty yard run to AJ Dillon.
Speaker 19: It's AJ Dillon Big Kane for Tyllan a forty yard rip.
Speaker 2: And while that one run made their numbers look bad, week ten, they've allowed four point five a carry to running backs this season. Run defense not their defensive strength.
Speaker 20: Touch Down and justice for all as just as Hill puts it at the end zone.
Speaker 2: Pass defense is their thing. In combination with TJ. Watton Company, they represent another tough test for Watson as a passer. They just got done holding Jordan Love to a seventy one point eight rating and picked them off twice.
Speaker 4: Love lets it fly end zone.
Speaker 18: Off the deflection, it's intercepted, picked off by Kean O'Neil.
Speaker 2: Last week's showing, generally speaking, akin to how the Steelers have played the pass in twenty twenty three. Cleveland fans are like, yeah, well, what's you gonna do when PJ. Walker comes down on you? Works better for the macho man for Matt.
Speaker 5: Rush, Walker taps it, throws in her shut first out.
Speaker 2: David Bell, DeShawn Watson done for the year. Cleveland QB curse is alive, and well, here's the silver lining to it. Though Watson's production was subpar, Walker isn't replacing an A grade QB or even a B level one so Walker just needs to get his grades up to C levels so they'd be back where they started.
Speaker 4: PJ. Walker puts the ball right on his chest.
Speaker 2: I know all about having to work your way back to C grades.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 2: Will Walker have time to try and look like a two point zero student. Watson took four more sacks last week. Cleveland QB's have taken a lot of those this season.
Speaker 12: Webb the thirty one on first down Watson sack we copslow.
Speaker 2: So you'd expect Watt to get to do his signature Sally O'Malley impression.
Speaker 18: Love devoured from behind by TJ.
Speaker 2: Watts and TJ and I can kick, stretch and kick, which I've done ten and a half times now.
Speaker 4: Watson in trouble there he is TJ. Watt.
Speaker 2: Brown's pass catchers. Cleveland got forty four yards in a TD from wide receiver Elijah Moore versus Green Bay. He's not a constant, but he showed up last week.
Speaker 8: Nice job, Dashawn Watson finding Eliza More for a touchdown. And you see the frustration on the Ravens defense, because what are you supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Resta Watson's Week ten action to the usual suspects save Kaiser Soulse tight end David and Joku six catches fifty eight yards.
Speaker 4: Us pick up the first down and the Joco keeps on going.
Speaker 2: Amari Cooper lead Dog most games, six catches ninety eight yards versus a top rated Baltimore secondary.
Speaker 11: Clear out the zone.
Speaker 8: It allows for Mary Cooper to come right in behind Deshaun Watson puts a nice ball on the flour first down.
Speaker 2: If you want to go deeper into Pittsburgh's secondary, they have played both wide receivers and tight ends well in twenty twenty three. Steelers defense not usually on the hook when Pittsburgh loses. That's typically been on the offense. But there's been a shift oc Matt Canada at field level a few weeks ago, and all of a sudden, Pittsburgh is a run team. Two hundred and five yards rushing last week, five point seven yards per carry, two touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Run and play for Warren. Jalen Warren rips through for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Jalen Warren fifteen carries one hundred and one yards six point seven per a TD eighty five plus yards and back to back games here.
Speaker 3: You think he's starting to go down.
Speaker 15: His body weight leaning over his feet, but he stays up and then accelerates again.
Speaker 2: Najie Harris eighty two yards five point one to carry a touchdown, sixty nine plus yards in back to back games, and over four yards per carry two games in a row. That's what lots of Pittsburgh fans thought he was capable of when they drafted.
Speaker 4: In second and seven, Harris remains in there. Give it to him again. This time there's a hole. Harris takes that hole and turns it into a big game.
Speaker 2: So feed them boys some more. Right, Brown's defense is easier to run on compared to pass on, relatively speaking. Gave up four point four a carry to Baltimore last week.
Speaker 12: Touch to the outside, first out ark still Keith Mitchell all the way into.
Speaker 2: The ensoll Brown's giving up four a run to running backs on the season. Still, you'd expect Pittsburgh to go run heavy. Throwing the ball on Cleveland as Kenny Loggin's territory. They held Lamar Jackson to a sixty seven point eight rate, picked him off twice, have great numbers versus quarterbacks in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 12: The fuck could pick off Take it back by Newsom newsob stated bounds touchdown.
Speaker 2: They have Miles Garrett ten and a half sacks, one and a half bags. Last week Cleveland got home three times versus Baltimore.
Speaker 12: Jackson in trouble down he goes again, second straight play files.
Speaker 2: Garrett Brown's defense quite the obstacle for a quarterback like Kenny Pickett. Just one hundred and twenty six yards versus the Packers five point five yards per attempt rating under eighty.
Speaker 4: Lets it fly to the sideline and complete it? Look by Johnson had it for a moment.
Speaker 2: He didn't turn the ball over at least and hasn't thrown a pick in five straight games.
Speaker 4: Picket patch the ball and throws on a line. Halt didn't by Johnson.
Speaker 2: Hey man, that's what they ask from him at this point. Can you just not mess up? Will he versus Cleveland New York Jets on the road this week in State so load up that bus. Trying to snap a two game losing streak, Trying to figure out how to sport some points.
Speaker 4: Picked off Roberts delay.
Speaker 2: They head to Buffalo Bill's Mafia, asking is this bottom? This better be the bottom?
Speaker 4: Whats he messticks? We've been on defense five r Fenlin, Wow, good snap, good hold kick it p effects and the.
Speaker 21: Broncos have come to Buffalo and they gonna leave with a.
Speaker 2: Wives Zach Wilson's leg. Well, I mean, now that's bad football. Indeed, it was the back to back zero blitz, calls Sean McDermott. Just because the play worked once doesn't mean you go right back to it. You're not playing Madden out there. It's an action game with real players.
Speaker 22: And here's the all out blitz and Russell just trying to get it out there as best he can. It's a twenty eight yard penalty to bring the ball to the seventeen.
Speaker 2: So you have two teams coming in off losses. New York's offense coming in off a game where they couldn't score thirteen points against what you'd call an average defense.
Speaker 23: Yeah, try and go one of those Patrick Mahomes kind of balls. And there's a big guy, John Jenkins inside.
Speaker 2: Buffalo's offense to the Jets. Hold my beer. While it reminds you we turned the ball over four times last week.
Speaker 21: Here's a ball on the ground trying to get it to cuff. Broncos say they have it, and they do.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen two interceptions a rating under sixty one hundred and seventy seven yards lost to fumble. It was bad enough that it got his OC canned after the game.
Speaker 21: This one is packs another takeaway intercepted by Moreau.
Speaker 2: Not totally sure what Dorsey had to do with those blitz calls and special teams, but I'm just a guy in a back still Buffalo needs something to spark them. Allen has a six game interception street a ninety one plus rating just once in his last five games.
Speaker 3: Spires it.
Speaker 4: Why Peppers is there to the Patriots with a takeaway.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even sacked by Denver, broken record. It's not a case of a bad O line making a quarterback look bad. He's looking bad on his own.
Speaker 21: Allan fastball picked off out of the hands of Dave Davis and.
Speaker 4: Into the arms of Justin Simmons.
Speaker 2: So a new OC, get up, get back out there and have yourself a rebound against the New York Jets secondary that you faced in Week one and that didn't go great unless you were rooting for the Jets. Of course.
Speaker 5: Allan in the shotgun, takes the snap, looks right, throws right sideline and it's intercepted again by Jordan Whitehead.
Speaker 2: New York picked offf Allen three times on their way to an ot win.
Speaker 9: Get to the forty, turns the quarter, not the forty five to fifty blockers in front, not the forty hot the Bill's thirty.
Speaker 4: He's side of twenty.
Speaker 18: Stunt a step to the ten to the five touch down, Jet touchdown.
Speaker 4: This game is over.
Speaker 2: Things haven't really changed since then for the Jets, holding quarterbacks to the fourth lowest rate in the league, under six yards per attempt, second lowest in the league.
Speaker 24: It's it accept it, pick Tom running right, Tony Adam, is it twenty five?
Speaker 4: Break the bacle down at the ten yard loss.
Speaker 2: They'll do battle again with Stefan Diggs. He was the star for Buffalo in Week one, over one hundred yards in a TV. He's really been their only real offensive star for twenty twenty three too.
Speaker 5: Locket collapsing, rolling right, rolling to the sideline, throws it too Dicks.
Speaker 3: For a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Gabe Davis, like Diggs quiet last week. Only guy who wasn't really in the passing game was tight end Dalton Kincaid. Five catches fifty one yards in a TV fifty plus yards in four straight games.
Speaker 21: So shoulder, crick, right print, touchdown, chink.
Speaker 2: Yet secondary thrives off pressure. Its front generates New York with the second highest pressure rate at forty four point two. They hardly ever blitz. They sacked Alan five times in that week one win.
Speaker 21: Alan lost a snap, ball comes out and it's recovered by the Jets to call his fumble.
Speaker 2: That was the only time Alan has been sacked three plus times all year. He's faced pressure less than thirty percent of a time. Only five guys have faced less. He gets worse under pressure, But can New York get to him again?
Speaker 21: Re action from Alan good protection to the past cough by Gay Davis.
Speaker 2: Phill's O line didn't give up a single sack last one week, and they helped James Cook run for one hundred and nine yards on twelve carries. Latavius Murray went for seven point six a run, one hundred and ninety two yards rushing total seven point four a carry. Two TD's round game came through.
Speaker 21: Say the Bills cancer. That's Cook hasn't coughs back into his r.
Speaker 2: And the Jets just gave up four point three a carry to Josh Jacobs one hundred and sixteen yards and its Jacobs.
Speaker 3: On the les job here to try to get Jacobs outside.
Speaker 2: And still held Vegas to sixteen points, which brings us back to their offense, which no matter what is pass first and if we want to put on some green colored glasses, Wilson has put up two hundred and sixty three yards back to back games, two hundred and forty plus and three straight.
Speaker 10: He looks it again, Garrett blots it open space inside the thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Garrett Wilson is doing everything he can. Ninety three yards last week, eighty plus yards and four straight games.
Speaker 3: Hop soon twelve sit eight to thirteen first.
Speaker 2: Down jet tight end Tyler Conkland. Okay, check this out. This is weird. Last week seven catches, seven receptions, seventy yards. Week before, six targets, six receptions sixty six yards. I mean one seven off from being really bizarre. So what this week? He goes for eight targets, eight catches, eighty eight yards.
Speaker 23: Great job, little side arm delivery again everyone, But it was the finish by Conkland that really put that play over the top.
Speaker 2: And there's running back Grease Hall. He rarely does much as a runner, but forty seven receiving yards last week, forty five plus receiving yards of their last four.
Speaker 4: He's got space. He's got a ton of space. Pries off sprinting.
Speaker 2: Wilson took two sacks last week, two plus taken in every game. Streak is alive.
Speaker 4: It's a pressure by Coats. Didn't get out he did. I think the Jets got back on him.
Speaker 2: Bill's defense, he takes on pass rush comes in healthy four bag outing versus Denver it was an all out blitz.
Speaker 4: There's no nobody there at zero blitz.
Speaker 2: They have four guys with four plus QB takedowns in twenty twenty three, still waiting on von Miller to make it home. Six games now no bags. Bill's secondary Wilson faces gave up two tds to Russell Wilson a rating year one twenty.
Speaker 3: After reviewing the play.
Speaker 4: The runner completed the pass touchdown control with two feet in the toe drag, no challenge required.
Speaker 2: Bill's season numbers against the pass not good either, but they did hold Zach in that Week one game to one hundred and forty yards eighty one point four rate one TD one pick flyers went over the.
Speaker 4: Middle of it's intercepted. I don't know what Zach Wilson was looking at.
Speaker 2: Who takes round two? This game carries a lot of weight for both teams. The Arizona Cardinals are ready to kick off Week two of the twenty twenty three season. Got win number one out of the way. Early teaser sex sneaks in touchdown. Wait, aren't we ten weeks in? Not in Arizona. They don't change their clocks or something like that, so this is only week two to them. Now they take on the Houston Texans team that's officially arrived for the.
Speaker 4: Ly and it is good. It is good, and the Texans.
Speaker 6: Have won it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Houston, it's been a while, but this is what it's like to be relevant. Remember other fan bases in the national media start talking about you. They're like, wait, they're gonna talk about us? About CJ.
Speaker 4: Stroud?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, they.
Speaker 4: Are downfield and clocks shot throw crowd.
Speaker 2: Stroud on the road versus a top ten pass defense leads the team to a game winning field goal, throwing for over three hundred and fifty yards a week after throwing for four seventy and five tds. Guess he's feeling it.
Speaker 16: And look at the twirling and escapings trout and somehow he fights his receiver.
Speaker 2: And now he takes on one of two defenses, giving up a triple digit rating in twenty twenty three. The Cardinals one of the easiest teams to move the ball against this year. Through the air heats touchdown. If you're an Arizona believer, you can point to Week ten, though, versus the Falcons passing attack. They held him to four point five yards per attempt, just seventy yards passing once you account for sack yardage.
Speaker 4: Heinikee's pass. He's batted down, broken up. Well done by Marco Wilson.
Speaker 2: Maybe their defense is better when Murray plays two. Who knows. Cardinals secondary was aided by a three sack performance from its front. Bj Ojulari had a two bag day. He has three over his last three games.
Speaker 12: Now Heidegander pressure Hundige buried oh Jilori starting a week Havoc.
Speaker 2: Arizona's pass rush isn't that bad. They rank high in sack percentage this season. One of the most underrated aspects about Stroud's year, though, is o line the pockets he had to work with versus Cincinnati would make outcast jealous. They were so fresh and so clean clean. Took one sack on forty one dropbacks.
Speaker 17: Well Sultz comes in motion and he's the one that's gonna seal the edge over there, and that's what allows Stroud the time to get all the way across the field and make that accurate throat of Brown.
Speaker 2: And the Texans OH line had its best day run blocking. Devin Singletary hit for one hundred and fifty yards on five per run, far and away the best their run game is looked this year.
Speaker 4: Pitch out first of all.
Speaker 16: Singletary is in OH rushing touchdown for Devin Singletarians.
Speaker 2: Arizona has given up four point one a year to running backs this season, so they gave up four point three and ninety five yards to Vjon Robinson Week ten.
Speaker 4: Robins Rabbits had turn to the outside.
Speaker 2: When it clicks for Houston's offense. They are tough to be thirty plus points in four games this year, thirty plus back to back, four and zero in those contests.
Speaker 16: Dell Well damns diving store what a play tan't tell?
Speaker 2: Cardinals defense appears to be the kind they could go off against. Points per game allowed yards per game third down all on Santa's NAUGHTI list.
Speaker 11: You should never ever put a linebacker one on one on Cooper Cup.
Speaker 2: Their offensive numbers were coleworthy as well. But now we have the Kyler Murray Cardinals to work with.
Speaker 4: Tips An intercept snakes in tops down.
Speaker 2: Murray's return from injury triumphant enough two hundred and forty nine yards passing seven point eight yards per attempt, ury.
Speaker 4: Quick delivery completes over the middle.
Speaker 22: Another Cardinals first down its McBride.
Speaker 2: He did have some rust seventy one rating, no TD passes and he got picked off Slick syd.
Speaker 4: It's intercepted picked off.
Speaker 2: The Houston defense he faces this week. Just picked off Joe Burrow twice last week to.
Speaker 4: Todd's intercepted intercepting the zone.
Speaker 2: They did give up a lot of yards and maybe they should have given up the game losing touchdown, but Tyler Boyd gave him an early Christmas gift to the young zone.
Speaker 16: Bodn't completely could not wheel it in.
Speaker 2: Had he held on their davers as wide receivers would have been worse than it was. Gave up one hundred and twenty four yards to Jamar Chase one hundred and seventeen to boyd w TX bod to the l says Murray did lean on some wide outs to beat Atlanta. Hooked up with wide receiver Rondelle Moore for forty three yards, wide receiver Michael Wilson thirty four yards, wide receiver Marquise Brown twenty eight yards. But the guy that blew up for them a tight end, Trey McBride one hundred and thirty one yards.
Speaker 4: Murray puts the mayor under it near side.
Speaker 2: Of a Ton McBride Texans pass rush. It's a beast to handle, super high pressure rate. And last week finally came back from shopping with some bags. They don't always do that. Four sacks full of Burrow defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins a sack trick.
Speaker 4: Oh don't goes Brow.
Speaker 16: Rankin's putting up one of the best performances of his terrific career.
Speaker 2: Arizona's offense, though, didn't just get Murray back. James Connor returned to a nice four point six yard per carry seventy three yard outing. He can be a difference maker.
Speaker 9: You look at Connor, puts him with the spit sacle counter put it away.
Speaker 2: The Texans gave up four point two a run to Joe Mixon, but they are the second hardest team on running backs in twenty twenty three, holding him to three point four run.
Speaker 9: Yeah and gets the foot bodest roar on the Texans make sure that that run went nowhere.
Speaker 2: I guarantee JJ Watts X team wins this week. Book at Dano, You're welcome. Carolina Panthers hit the road, now tied for fewest wins in the NFL after falling to the Bears last week. They had the Dallas the Cowboys coming off of forty nine point outing, so kind of like the same thing, right.
Speaker 9: Here's a fake Now let's lamb on the reverse. The same city left Stars to sub Dallas.
Speaker 2: This week's matchup may make Dallas fans feel like it's ground Hogg's day. Didn't Our defense just face an offense that resides in Oscar the Grouch's neighborhood, and what happened only gave up seventeen points, ten of which where after our guys went home.
Speaker 3: Long to veto going deep.
Speaker 5: He's got a man high at is open, But then the scene closes and it's intercepted to who Torondland.
Speaker 2: Now Dallas faces a Carolina offense that's a few cans over from New York's and Oscars. They face another rookie quarterback, another rookie quarterback who's had a rough go of it in twenty twenty three. Bryce Young having a rough go of it last week versus Chicago one hundred and eighty five yards four point nine yards per attempt, a sub seventy rate Pike coverage.
Speaker 25: That time by Stevenson didn't allow him to get downfield, and he got his eyes turned and found that football.
Speaker 2: For Young to have a breakthrough outing versus Dallas, he better play well under pressure, better than he ever has, or his line better have the best game of their lives because because for this year, Young has been fairly easy to pressure. Not many quarterbacks in turn have been bagged as often.
Speaker 4: But shoulders say this time nothing happened in those sacks.
Speaker 2: With the thirty four yard line Cowboys pass rushers kings of the pressure cooker. Five more sacks last week versus New York.
Speaker 4: Blitz is coming to Vito. It's somebody of sacks.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: Add all that to the fact that Young's rate versus pressure forty three point.
Speaker 4: Nine, loading left, throwing open but too high in complete.
Speaker 2: Not a mathematician, but that doesn't seem to equal good things for Young or Carolina's offense. What could keep A plus B from equaling C Aside from the fact those aren't numbers, how about this. Dallas blitzes a lot to create their high pressure rate.
Speaker 4: It's to Vito looking for a little something.
Speaker 5: He's gonna get dropped again, to Marcus Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Back to back sacks.
Speaker 2: Young's rate versus five plus pass rushers this season eighty nine point nine. He's better versus the blitz than without it.
Speaker 4: Are going to go for it on fourth then Young escage. Young throws Young that is caught that time by Tommy Trumble.
Speaker 2: It's an opening. Okay, maybe he torches Dallas' secondary on blitz's all game long and Adam Thieln goes for one hundred and fifty plus yards or something. He's the only consistent thing about Carolina's passing attack. You don't have to.
Speaker 4: Line up in the backfield and they throw it to him. He circles out of the backfield and picks up the first down.
Speaker 2: Only forty two yards versus Chicago. He's had a few good games though Panthers defense. Cowboys offense takes on giving up twenty six point nine points per game. That's near the bottom. Only seven turnovers that's tied for worst.
Speaker 11: It's a bar.
Speaker 4: The NFDA foreman takes it into the tops out.
Speaker 2: Still, Dak and company don't face what you'd call a terrible defense. Remember who their significant other is. It's like Walter White wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't with Skyler. Panthers are actually top ten on third down and in yards per game. Their top ten ish in yards per play allowed. They get the shaggy pass for sure, a.
Speaker 4: Ton of time filling incomplete.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me. They held Tyson bagent and check last week. Now they have to try to do the same to Dak. Prescott hit New York for four hundred and four yards four touchdowns are rating near one forty eleven point five per attempt.
Speaker 5: What's coming over the middle? Cooks twenty three first and more turn the speed. Now he's inside of fifteen.
Speaker 2: Wide receiver Michael Gallup seventy yards in a score.
Speaker 5: Michael Gallup Pee got it plus down.
Speaker 2: Dallas Brandon Cooks one hundred and seventy three yards in a teams got.
Speaker 5: Going for cups, Pease got it touchdown.
Speaker 2: Dallas and Cede Lamb with one hundred and fifty one yards in a score. His long of thirty one hundred and fifty plus now in three straight games, one hundred plus and four straight.
Speaker 13: Dak Prescott Ceede Lamb, Brandon Cooks. This entire Dallas offense. They're playing about as high of a level passing football.
Speaker 4: As you could play.
Speaker 2: There's game aside. Panthers have allowed a ninety four point eight rating to wide receivers.
Speaker 4: Not good.
Speaker 11: He turned everything into a track meet and he wins every level.
Speaker 2: Cowboys have that Arizona loss on the resume, But aside from that, two games versus New York one versus the other New York team, New England, the Rams all twenty plus point wins Carolina. Clearly that kind of team.
Speaker 5: Ruscott fleshed out of the pocket. Look at it, run, Doc Prescott is in touchdown.
Speaker 2: The La Chargers have to fight for their right to be five hundred after a heartbreaking Week ten.
Speaker 4: Loss forty one yards. The kick is good.
Speaker 2: They are off to Green Bay to face a Packers squad who knows the feelings.
Speaker 4: Last chance for the Packers. Love throws end zone intercepted, and it's over.
Speaker 2: So it's a face off between two jilted lovers, a face off between two sub five hundred teams, A matchup between a Green Bay offense that ran their under twenty one point streak to seven games after only putting up nineteen last week.
Speaker 4: Love fires it at its pop free incomplete.
Speaker 2: They had fourteen early. I thought, okay, the streak is over, but no pitted against a Chargers defense though that gave up forty one points to the Lions. Week ten didn't have an answer for anything. Detroit's offense did. Gave up two hundred yards on the ground, three touchdowns, six point four yards per carry.
Speaker 26: It breaks your ankles at full speed. Most guys have to really throttle down, and he keeps that lean moving forward.
Speaker 4: What an explosive twitter.
Speaker 2: They also gave up over three hundred and thirty yards to Jared Goff over one hundred and fifty yards to wide receiver Amanra Saint Brown.
Speaker 14: Goff decides to go along with it the first down and he's got Saint Brown.
Speaker 2: Oh and their mac Bosa sack attack zero sacks, thirty three dropbacks, no sacks for any Chargers.
Speaker 11: They come back to him. He's got a blocker out ahead and he's able to walk in.
Speaker 2: Jordan Love only took one sack versus Pittsburgh. That wasn't the issue. His two i iNTS were, which resulted in his low seventies rating.
Speaker 18: Love lets it fly end z oed off the deflection, it's intercepted, kicked off by Keant O'Neill.
Speaker 2: LA's play versus passing attacks would seem to open the doors for Love to have a good outing. They have struggled versus quarterbacks all year long. Last week was nothing new.
Speaker 11: Compleats it?
Speaker 2: So Raymond Racing Chargers have played a few quarterbacks. Well does Love qualify for this club? Zach Wilson, Tyson Bagent, Aidan O'Connell, Ryan Tannehill.
Speaker 18: Love pulls the trigger on a deep one can touchdown Jaden Reed.
Speaker 2: Love's best games versus the likes of Chicago Secondary Atlanta's the Rams as they were spinning. So can he get after a second year? Pass defense?
Speaker 4: Love right down the save for Muskrave.
Speaker 2: Packers pass catchers. Who makes an impact varies week to week. Tight end Luke Musgrave sixty four yards. Week ten fifty plus yards.
Speaker 19: Two weeks in a row, love down'tfield connection made. It's muskrape.
Speaker 2: Dontavian Wicks fifty one yards versus Pittsburgh Romeo Dot scored thirty one yards, Christian Watson twenty three yards, Jayden Reid eighty four yards and a TD.
Speaker 4: Keeps it downfield and it's caught by.
Speaker 2: Red running back Aaron Jones targeted six times, second most on the team as a runner. Another nothing game though, thirty five yards two point seven a run, averaging under four per carry in the few games he's played. AJ Dillon came out of hibernation last week though forty yard run, seventy yards for the day, his best outing of the year.
Speaker 19: It's AJ Dillon big Gaine for Dylan a forty yard rip.
Speaker 2: Chargers got gashed along the ground last week, but they had played the run well prior to that. When they have the ball, not usually about handoffs, it's about justin Herbert. He did what he could in that Week ten classic four tds over three hundred and twenty yards, a rating near one fifteen.
Speaker 15: Over the top, the pass perfect kid it Avin cuts it back to the middle.
Speaker 4: He's gonna find his playhols.
Speaker 2: He did throw a pick, but check this out. Zero sacks taken on four dropbacks, going.
Speaker 15: For the big one to the in sound want to throw touchdown huggers.
Speaker 2: Hackers have to figure out how to get to him. They also have to figure out how to stop Keenan Allen eleven catches, one hundred and seventy five yards, two touchdowns versus Detroit. Nothing new. He's Herbert's focal point.
Speaker 15: There was another blitz Herbert Rose Allen catches. They're down at the eleven yard line.
Speaker 2: Rookie wide receiver Quenton Johnston scored last week only thirty four yards. Wide receiver Jalen Geiden found the paint forty one yards. Running Back Austin Eckler forty eight yards second most targets behind Allen. Usually the case, I'm gonna go screen here.
Speaker 4: On second down, Eckler breaks it into the secondary.
Speaker 2: Green Bay struggles on defense last week were not passing related, but it was Pittsburgh held. Can he pick it to a seventy five point six rate five point five yards per attempt, just one hundred and twenty six yards.
Speaker 4: Lets it fly to the sideline incomplete. It looked like Johnson had it for a moment.
Speaker 2: Man, it's the hand they were del and twenty three. They've held wide receivers under a ninety rating, running backs under a ninety rating, quarterbacks under a ninety rating.
Speaker 4: When they've taken their shots at it.
Speaker 3: Corey Valentine has held up well.
Speaker 2: Packers gave up big yards on the ground of Pittsburgh though a Jalen Warren and Nagy Harris one hundred and eighty three yards combined.
Speaker 4: Second and seven, Harris remains in there. Give it to him again. This time there's a hole. Harris takes that hole that turns it into a big game.
Speaker 2: Eckler is capable, but he hasn't eclipped four per run in five straight. Both need this win to keep hope alive. Well, how about this little matchup some Purple People leaders taking on the Orange Crush Minnesota Vikings on the road holding a playoff spot on a five game win street.
Speaker 4: Two, so the top stock.
Speaker 2: They're in Denver to take on a Broncos team on a three game win streak thanks to Russ conjuring up the power of the twelves on Denver's behalf.
Speaker 4: Whatsa massticks? Well, then on defense five your kindlin Wow out good snap, good hold, catch perfect, and.
Speaker 21: The Broncos have come to Buffalo and they're gonna leave where a win.
Speaker 2: Bill's just thought Christmas is coming. Let's get our shopping done early and get those gifts out. Wow, haven't ever seen anything like that and probably won't ever see a TD catch like this. Remember when you sold the house for Wilson, Broncos Country, this is what you were expecting.
Speaker 19: After reviewing the play, the runner completed the pass, touchdown.
Speaker 4: Control of two feet, the toad drag, no challenge required.
Speaker 2: What in the matrix was that? Next Gen stat said it was the most unlikely catch in the history of mankind or since they started tracking it, like three percent probability of it being completed. Better chance, big worm sells you actual ice cream than seeing something like that pulled off again.
Speaker 22: Incredible catch and maybe even a better row and escaping pressure by Russell Wilson just phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Wilson looked like his old self again. His play has been nice during their three game win Street ninety eight plus rating in all three games six TDS no picks. Last week Backyard Football and his team to a win two TDS no I in ts A rating year one.
Speaker 4: Twenty twelve player of the drive.
Speaker 21: Wilson gets rid of it for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Si Javonte william sets up a nice dual threat battle. Then, because Minnesota has a backyard of fifteinato of their own, Joshua Dobbs scoring on the ground again forty four yards rushing has run one in both games in purple forty four plus rush yards in both games.
Speaker 4: Spinning away gets a blot for Darrison. Tom's trying to shake his.
Speaker 2: Right as a passer looked even better than he did in his debut. Amazing what getting to take some practice snaps will do two hundred and sixty eight yards a touchdown no i iNTS a rating of one oh one point one versus a very tough New Orleans secondary has a one oh one rate in both games. As a vigame Brandon Powell still waiting to see what he looks like with JJ. He's close, but we'll see. He did get cozy with tight end TJ. Hawkinson, though he went for one hundred and thirty four yards a touchdown, eleven catches and that's the escape.
Speaker 18: Route to the right and then it's just all out effort by the tight end, Hawkinson.
Speaker 4: I mean you want to talk about just power desire.
Speaker 2: Dobbs hit Jordan Addison for sixty nine yards. It's fifty plus yards in four straight games for him rolling up right.
Speaker 4: That's a tool across his body to Jordan.
Speaker 3: At the seas.
Speaker 2: So what are the two through these facing? Dobbs should have time to work. He only took one sack. Broncos didn't sack Josh Allen once. Only two teams have fewer bags than they do, but it didn't matter. Versus the Bills, they picked off Alan twice, held him to a sub sixty rating just one hundred and seventy seven passing yards.
Speaker 21: This one is packs another takeaway intercepted by Moreaule.
Speaker 2: Denvers defense came up with four turnovers versus the Bills. Principal Rooney is online one. Do you know how many takeaways Denver has in its last two games.
Speaker 21: Here's a ball on the ground, trying to get it to cook. Broncos say they have it.
Speaker 2: And they do nine takeaways and their flavors as quarterbacks has completely turned around from weeks five to ten, holding signal callers to a sub eighty rate. From weeks eight to ten, holding them to a sub sixty rating.
Speaker 5: Home sets up and throws the ball's going to be intercepted and the chase turn it over for a second consecutive drive.
Speaker 2: Overall, they have given up a one to eleven point four rate to tight ends, though they gave up fifty one yards and a TD to tight end. Dalton kinkaid, last week.
Speaker 4: We shoulder, click, don't quit. Touchdown, kid k.
Speaker 2: What about what Wilson faces. Minnesota played the past great last week, held in Orleans quarterbacks to a seventy one point one rating, picked him off twice, held them to a nice low five point four yards per ten.
Speaker 4: Winston launches with us forst NFL at our sup shit.
Speaker 2: Have they played quarterbacks that tough all year?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: Have they played them terribly? No, They're what we describe as mid but they have a game wrecker and Daniel the QB hunter King picked up his eleventh sack last week, leaves the NFL fourteen TFLs leads the league in that too.
Speaker 18: See it catches him with that backside elbows, he spins and right there, like you said, go ahead, celebrate.
Speaker 2: Dj Wan picked up his fifth sack. Vikings tied for eleventh in sacks this season.
Speaker 4: Out of time off the backside, DJ one.
Speaker 2: Up, you'd expect them to get home versus russ most teams due he took four sacks last week. Just a matter of what kind of damage those sacks do.
Speaker 4: It was an all out blitz. There's nobody there, zero blitz skull.
Speaker 2: Denver's passing attack has been about quality more than quantity. That's also important to know. Wilson hasn't thrown for two hundred yards and five straight games. Hasn't cracked seven yards per attempt in any of them, so not a lot of big splash plays. Just isn't their strength. The primary guy he targets, Sutton four straight games with a touchdown, has found the paint in seven of their nine games.
Speaker 4: Lacos pick it up. Sutton's got the pick.
Speaker 2: Denver's run game, they use it more than their pass game. Actually, thirty eight attempts last week. Javonte Williams lead man seventy nine yards.
Speaker 22: So you see the double team there and then he gets up to the linebacker level. But that's a nice lane.
Speaker 2: They weren't super efficient though he was held a three point eight per run. He's under four per carry for the year too. They'll have a hard time cracking it this week, being the Vikings have held running backs to three point six a round into the hands.
Speaker 20: The running game, and that was Harrison Phillips stacking Jamal Williams.
Speaker 2: It's enough for me.
Speaker 4: It's no fun to loose, no fun to lose.
Speaker 2: The New York Giants are on the road against the last team they won a game against, so they got that going for him.
Speaker 11: We all can do better.
Speaker 2: Start with the Washington Commanders, who come in off a loss as well. There's just stun a lot more good step.
Speaker 4: We're in a hole, good kick, Seanna winds It twenty nine, twenty six.
Speaker 2: If Washington wasn't the only team New York had beat since Week two, the Giants would represent the perfect bounce back opponent for the Commanders. But just a few weeks ago, Washington lost to New York fourteen to seven.
Speaker 7: All back under proctor a points, the sun splits away, closed up on the pastor good plaint and the Giants not watching then on fourth and five fifty six.
Speaker 2: Seconds left, simply put. The difference in that game came down to the quarterbacks Washington, Sam Howell zero touchdowns one. I n t a sixty point five rating.
Speaker 4: Loop one upside tennis intercepting. Yeah, I think by sniffs.
Speaker 2: Pirt pick New York's Trod Taylor two touchdowns and one hundred plus rate.
Speaker 16: No picks Taylor actually step son of Steve stays esteem that it tips.
Speaker 2: The problem is New York doesn't have to Rod anymore or DJ. They have Tommy DeVito a sub seventy rating versus Dallas last week, just eighty six yards sixty one yards after you account for sacks.
Speaker 5: And there's a lot that's going wrong. The Vito going deep, he's got a man high. It is open, but then the scene closes and it's intercepted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I look up, sorry for myself, and then get put in any situation you govius to get out of it.
Speaker 2: New York's passing attack has finished under one hundred net yards passing two of their last three games. That's not easy to do.
Speaker 4: He's got a f more christouance on the fake DeVito going in zo.
Speaker 9: Cormal most intercepted probably should have been the opening.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for some New York optimism. Every loss is demoralizing. Commanders not only gave up big numbers.
Speaker 11: To to Rod.
Speaker 2: They gave up three hundred and sixty nine yards to Gino Smith last week, two touchdowns, no i iNTS, a rating over one hundred. They haven't played a lot of quarterbacks well this season.
Speaker 5: Smith, on the role, throws for the goal line, hit is caught for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Giants have saque of course, he ran for seventy seven yards versus Washington, sixty six yards on his thirteen carries versus Dallas until it was like, what's the point he hit at five point one yards per carry.
Speaker 4: Though here here's Parkley. Let's sign big see Saquan of Barkley with a good run. The Giants have a little choice on this drive.
Speaker 2: Commanders haven't been great versus running backs this season, four point two yards per run allowed to the position.
Speaker 21: Well thirty five Steven Sid first out at four Roman Gray Stevensid still going into the episode sixty four yard.
Speaker 2: Washington's own run game kept them alive versus Seattle. Not as runners, though as pass catchers. Sam Howell leaned on his backs heavily on his way to a three hundred and twelve yard game. Three touchdowns, no i iNTS, a rating close to one Tenant owl.
Speaker 4: Pressure Bafe on the chase, Howell.
Speaker 5: Gets rid of it to Robinson down the sidelines as Robinson takes it all the way to the Seattle twenty one.
Speaker 2: Washington has Terry McLaurin only thirty three yards versus Seattle. Howell avoided Seattle's strength, which was cornerbacks hit running back Antonio Gibson for forty two yards in a score.
Speaker 5: Howel mafey in his face, floats into the sideline, Gibson with the catch, Gipson with a Washington touchdown.
Speaker 2: And running back Brian Robinson went for one hundred and nineteen yards receiving in a score.
Speaker 5: Second out pressure cups Howel's in trouble, sprints out and finds Robinson down the sideline and Robinson on the runs.
Speaker 4: He's gonna take it all the way for a Washington touchdown.
Speaker 2: Giants defense versus running backs in the passing game, then they've given up a ninety six point six rating versus wide receivers a one oh two point five rating. After giving up one hundred plus yards to two Cowboy wideouts, gave up over four hundred yards to Dak Prescott four touchdowns, one thirty eight point three rating. It was ugly.
Speaker 4: Protected going team Michael Gallup, he got it tousdown Dallas.
Speaker 2: New York also gave up one hundred and sixty eight yards along the ground, three touchdowns over five yards per carry. It's getting Gotham dark up there.
Speaker 9: A little pitch downt trying to get the outside makes a great cut. Squinting up the middle, still going it is inside.
Speaker 2: The five Giants sitting on two wins, only one team left with one. Washington is not thinking draft pick. They will, though, if they don't handle their business at home this week, and we set the.
Speaker 3: Town from the first place to the last place.
Speaker 4: Let's go we do that week. Domina, we win this game. Let's go big?
Speaker 11: Do we walk?
Speaker 2: Doni La Rams are at home this week after a desperately needed week off, gearing up for the second half of the year. Gearing up for round two at the Seattle Seahawks, who got back in the win column last week thanks to their kicker being pretty cleuchch.
Speaker 5: Good snap, good hole, good kick. Seattle wins it twenty nine, twenty six.
Speaker 2: The final Geno Smith comes in like Seattle. Gino again too, snapped a two game funk by hitting Washington with three hundred and sixty nine yards two tds no picks a rating over one hundred.
Speaker 5: Smith on the roll throws for the goal line. It is caught for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Passing attack last week looked exactly how the Twelves envisioned it looking this season and hopefully this week. DK Metcalf ninety eight yards.
Speaker 5: Quick Dark Metcalf with a catch ad betcap down at the forty nine yard lot.
Speaker 2: Tyler Lockett ninety two yards in a score Gino.
Speaker 5: Smith looking for Lockett on the sideline. He makes the catch at hop set of bounds.
Speaker 2: Jackson, Smith and Jigba fifty three yards.
Speaker 5: Smith throws on the cross at Smith and Jig but there's a first down painted out of bounds.
Speaker 2: Look at the confidence of the young guy and running back Kenneth Walker took a pass sixty four yards for a TV. But it's that wide receiver trio that's supposed to drive their aerial bus. The trick to making it all work keeping the heat out of Gino's kitchen nothing but sandwiches and salads allowed. He only took one sack last week, only faced pressure twenty six point five percent of the time. That's a nice low figure. Any QB would welcome.
Speaker 5: Smith to the sideline coming back to get it as DK metcalf and that'll be a Seattle first out.
Speaker 2: Previous two weeks where Gino the jet prep back in he faced crazy high pressure. So LA, what do you got? Rams pass rush as Byron Young with five sacks, Aaron Donald five and a half.
Speaker 20: Love I'm trying to take off got tripped up Aaron Donald with his big play ability, But.
Speaker 2: The Rams have a low pressure rate a low sack rate as well. Bugging the QB hasn't been a thing for them. LA's ability to stop Seattle's passing attack is heavily cornerback dependent. They have to play those wide receivers well and they have struggled big time with that. Over their last four games, they've given up a rating of one oh nine point five to the position in that window.
Speaker 20: If they finally get something downfield, robodps held on for the catch.
Speaker 2: So they hope the break allowed for some hurt guys to heal. In a reset, Hawks will test LA along on the ground as well. Walker last week nineteen tries just three point three yards per carry, but look out for rookie Zach Sharbonet seven point three a run on his six chances long was only twelve too, so it wasn't just one big run.
Speaker 4: The charboney into a secondary well a first down at four.
Speaker 2: He's averaging five point six a carry for twenty twenty three. LA's defense very prone to giving up big yards along the ground to running backs this season, allowing four point three a carry to.
Speaker 4: The position Warren looking for an ally he's got the ead zone.
Speaker 2: LA's defensive play is part of why they were on a three game losing streak before they hit their week of rest. Offense, though, hasn't been much better. Couldn't scratch out twenty one points in any of those three losses through the hands.
Speaker 20: Of Pooka Nakuo, who's been one of the best pass catchers.
Speaker 2: Matthew Stafford didn't play in their most recent loss. He should be back for this one, but he hasn't looked good in twenty twenty three. Eight touchdowns, seven picks, a rating of eighty two.
Speaker 13: He's not under pressure. He throws that ball about five yards inside of Cooper Cup and that's about as easy a pick six as you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. He deals with a lot of pressure. Few quarterbacks have faced more than he has four man rush.
Speaker 5: Stafford's still in trouble pressure drop bows out.
Speaker 2: Stafford has taken a sack in every game he's played, save one the first game of the year, a win over Seattle.
Speaker 5: Stafford over the all well open again, it has the first out.
Speaker 2: That was when the world first asked, poo can who is that? Poka Nakua went for ten catches one hundred and nineteen yards in.
Speaker 4: The traffic in the co with the catch and the toe tap. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Rook Nikua went on a rookie record breaking tear. Then Cooper came back and Cup blew up for a couple games going deep.
Speaker 4: He's got a.
Speaker 5: Cup open, Pea's got a Cooper cup gets open team.
Speaker 2: And then things got awkward and Stafford got hurt. With the extra time off, maybe Sean McVay comes up with a crazy way to utilize Cooper Akua the ultimate wide receiver slot duo.
Speaker 4: Stafford going deep looking for Cup. He's gone it.
Speaker 20: Stafford over the middle here, Cup's Pookatakola with a first out and a four stouts to midfield.
Speaker 2: Seattle secondary is miles better than they were that first encounter. You may look at their stat line this week and think they got lit by Sam Howell over three hundred yards, three touchdowns, no picks, a rating near one to ten and all that's true Howell.
Speaker 5: What Mafey in his face floats into the sideline Gibson with a Washington touchdown.
Speaker 2: Seattle's cornerbacks, though avoided by mister Howell for the most part, his top two receivers in that game one hundred and nineteen yards to running back Brian Robinson forty two to running back Antonio Gibson. From weeks three to ten, Seattle has held wide receivers to a sub eighty rate, but to running backs have allowed a one to ten point four rate. After week ten's showing.
Speaker 20: Fake, it's a strong screen, It's a strong and strong breaks free.
Speaker 2: It's not that Stafford can't dump the backs. It's just that's not usually what he does. Seattle's pass rush has come a long way since week one as well. They have Leonard williams now He had one of Seattle's three sacks last week, Boye Mafe had one two. He leads the team with seven.
Speaker 4: Bucket collapsing it. How's gonna go down?
Speaker 5: It's the seventh straight game with a sack for boy A Mafey.
Speaker 4: And that's a Seattle record.
Speaker 2: Who takes the second leg of the West Coast rivalry feels like this is now or never for the Rams. Hawk's in a battle with San Francisco for the division, so they can't let up. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the road looking for the five hundred mark, finally kicked that four game losing streak, caught.
Speaker 4: Paul even at five three, two touchdoups. Heavy, Ay, there you go, file the Cannons Mike Evins.
Speaker 2: They travel west to San Francisco. The forty nine ers feeling like themselves again after taking a week off.
Speaker 11: I think it's safe to say we learned all listens, all right?
Speaker 3: From here on out is one game, one game at a time.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go get it.
Speaker 3: Next week gets table.
Speaker 4: Let's get it.
Speaker 2: The breath from the Bay Area last week, the exhale heard around the NFL world. No, it's good, everything's good. Just a temporary power outage. Nothing to see here but a twenty twenty three Super Bowl contender.
Speaker 4: Kettle, He's got it.
Speaker 24: It is gone touchdown, sad friend, Cisco Sheep feeding the beast.
Speaker 2: And it's true. San Francisco's weeks one through five and their week ten showing paint an uphill battle if you're Tampa Bay. The first battle they have on their hands stopping CMC. McCaffrey went for ninety five yards last week, five point nine yards per carry.
Speaker 5: Here's McCaffrey has some room around the edge and he's got a first stole.
Speaker 2: His TD streak did come to an end, but it's not as important as his efficiency. Eighty five plus yards now and five of their six wins four point seven yards per carry or better. And five of their six wins.
Speaker 4: McCaffrey up the middle inside the ten, a stiff arm at the five, and in for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: McCaffrey versus defensive tackle Vita Vea, linebackers Devin White, Levante David. They held Derrick Henry to two point two yards per run last week. They're holding running backs to three point eight yards per carry for the season.
Speaker 4: A fist deep Davic two to make the play.
Speaker 2: It makes a big difference if they can hold McCaffrey in check. BCB isn't as BCB when CMC is off. It's a lot of season. There Man point is Party in the passing attack benefit big time when McCaffrey's popping off, like last week when Party broke out of his funk and threw for one hundred and forty eight point nine rating built on almost three hundred yards passing, three touchdowns, no kicks.
Speaker 22: Party downfield, He's got aye perfect strike for a gate of twenty.
Speaker 2: The bucks secondary he faces didn't have any problems versus Will Levis week ten, no touchdowns, one interception, a low fifties rating under two hundred yards passing.
Speaker 8: DeAndre Hopkins into Chaville Teene had the coverage, had no flex on the play.
Speaker 2: Tampa's defense the third highest blitz rate in the NFL, but Brock has killed five plus pass rushers in twenty twenty three a one to eighteen point four rating, eight touchdowns and only one pick.
Speaker 22: All out blitz zero blitz locked up Manda Man three defenders.
Speaker 4: They get the ball to McCaffrey makes one guy miss Nobody there then to make up for it.
Speaker 2: The forty nine ers passing attack is stacked at all three levels. McCaffrey at running back, he went for forty seven receiving yards week ten.
Speaker 5: Back to McCaffrey. It's Williams with another key block the spring McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: The Buccaneers have played running backs well as pass catchers in twenty twenty three. George Kittle at tight end one hundred and sixteen yards last week on the back of a sixty six yard TD George.
Speaker 4: Kiddle Goodbye, He's hold a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Tampa has played tight ends tough enough in twenty twenty three, but they haven't played wide receivers well. Though they strapped DeAndre high Upkins last week eight targets, only three catches twenty seven yards.
Speaker 4: Hop games eight to let fans lot offensive.
Speaker 2: Pass in fus San Francisco's whiteouts don't come in especially hot. Deebo Samuel returned last week from injury. He scored on the ground.
Speaker 4: Blockers in front.
Speaker 5: Williams is one of them, and Deebo Samuelson touchdown San Francisco.
Speaker 2: But he only had thirty receiving yards. Brandon Aiyuk fifty five yards in a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Party keeps it alive and floats it in there touchdown.
Speaker 5: Threw it up for Crafts and it somehow found Brandon Aiyuk for the score.
Speaker 2: It would go a long way for Tampa's defense if their pass rush could come through like they did versus Tennessee. Four sacks and a fat thirteen QB hits Levis take it.
Speaker 4: Down once again. The Tampa defense gets home.
Speaker 2: Veya got one, White got one, Shaq Barrett got one.
Speaker 4: Vastus and downs the easiest we'll ever again.
Speaker 2: Hurdy took two sacks, only nine yards given up. Though they have left tackle Trent Williams back. That's not usually an issue for them, but it could be for Baker unless his line steps up. Trevor Lawrence one of the least sacked qbs in twenty twenty three. The forty nine ers got to him five times play action.
Speaker 4: To begin this half, and it's the fourth sack already.
Speaker 2: Chase Young debut. He joined in with Nick Bosa for a shared sack that led to a Fumbel recovery, and Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Is gonna get sacked for the third time.
Speaker 5: And it's Chase Young and Nick Bosa together and the ball is out of the forty nine ers, haven't.
Speaker 2: Javon Hargrave added one and a half bags to his total. They are loaded up front. Mayfield took three sacks last week, but He's not usually easy to get to, and despite the three sacks taken, he threw for two hundred and seventy eight yards, almost ten yards per attempt, two tds, no picks, a rating over one hundred mayfield.
Speaker 20: Taking a deep side, he's got separation out sleep.
Speaker 2: He found Chris Godwin for fifty four yards.
Speaker 4: He's got for another first.
Speaker 2: Step, Mike Evans for one hundred and forty three and a td ex and Rashad White out of the backfield is a key part of their passing attack. Forty seven receiving yards last week, forty five plus receiving yards in four straight games now forty nine. Ers held running back Travis etn and nine yards last week on four targets. They're holding running backs to a sub eighty rate for twenty twenty three and versus wide receivers a sub ninety rate. After last week. They have nine I and t's versus a tds against that position.
Speaker 21: And it's spintercepted, telling a whu funga comes up with a pick.
Speaker 2: They did give up over one hundred yards to Christian Kirk for the record, though White the runner two point six yards per carry week ten, so they still don't really run the ball great San Francisco three to zero versus teams under five hundred, which means most are gonna take them in the prediction column. Well, they woke up now and it's just business as usual. Tennessee Titans are on the road this week, sitting in last in the AFC South, taking on the division leaders who also feel like the inspiration to that one Beck song. After last week, we're gonna try to throw Ford on third and short.
Speaker 5: Nothing there at first, and it's spinnercepted.
Speaker 2: So let's just cover week ten for both teams this way. Fans of both teams got what Charlie Brown gets on Halloween every year.
Speaker 4: A rock.
Speaker 5: Pucket and feed up bail with the second, and they're gonna get there again.
Speaker 4: It's the second second, as many possessions.
Speaker 2: After so many rocks, it might be time for an egg in return, Charlie, you know what I'm saying anyway, point is both teams got beat last week, got beat soundly, and got beat with very few silver linings, and.
Speaker 4: Lawrence is gonna get so for the third time, and the ball is out.
Speaker 2: Of the forty nine ers have it so in that regard, these two teams are equals. The Jaguars got pounded after a five game winning streak, though, So we're talking about a team that's won five of their last six. The common denominator in their wins defensive takeaways, twelve of them on their five game win streak.
Speaker 18: Trubisky lets it fly, intercepted, stepping in front, is.
Speaker 2: Wingered, the driving force behind those takeaways. Their secondary, which has eleven i iNTS. Only one team has more. And look at that, only one team has a higher i int rate than Tennessee. In twenty twenty three, Will Levis zero tds last week, one pick, same deal the week before, Levis.
Speaker 4: Linn as he throws it's up Pergoves and it's picked up.
Speaker 2: Levis has played three games, two of those kind of games and his debut three weeks ago, where he threw four touchdowns, three of them to DeAndre Hopkins. Remember that member Chewbacca. Yeah, that's his body of work so far, turn games behind.
Speaker 4: The defend has done it on the run.
Speaker 5: Third touchdown of the game, Levis to Hopkins for Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Last week, he targeted Hopkins eight times, three catches, only twenty seven yards. So Jacksonville's defense seems to have the upper hand in regards to the passing game, but how about the run game? Even after getting gashed by CMC last week, Jacksonville is still holding running backs to three point eight yards per carry this season.
Speaker 5: McCaffrey one more time is nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: Now they take on Dereck Henry. Last week was a dud, but has seventy five plus yards in five games. Captain Obvious will tell you he's not the same, but no one will be shocked when he goes off next either.
Speaker 3: If Henry looking for Remy, fine him to the tap to the five God for.
Speaker 4: The inside touch that the King has.
Speaker 2: Landed in the inside broken record time Tennessee's three and zero games. When Henry has twenty plus attempts in each of those games, their offense has scored twenty seven plus points.
Speaker 5: Darren Henry, Dugan til Darrek Henriy's God vill ditch King and Henry for twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Yards in a touchdown.
Speaker 2: So the battle between Henry and Jacksonville's front seven early, especially is paramount. The Titans are the kind of opponent Jacksonville has fared well against four or O this year against sub five hundred teams when played here.
Speaker 9: The assistants hailer and he's unable to find the edge force that it goes by Josh Allan.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville's offense will hope its passing attack can take advantage of Tennessee's secondary. Titans have played qbs poorly, specifically, have struggled versus wide outs. Rating allowed one oh six point six to that position. That station sucks if you're a dB. After giving up one hundred and forty three yards and the TD to Mike Evans last week to Evans again, the Tuxte Trevor Lawrence relies heavily on wide receiver Christian Kirk. He had over one hundred yards last week. They're one bright spot in that beat down.
Speaker 4: Here's wide open Christian Kirk. Use that speed to get by Lenore.
Speaker 2: Lawrence has a ninety one plus rating in five of the last six games, four to one hundred plus rate games. In there there is Kirk, and you said, if you've got something, go back to it.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 2: There's always a chance. Tennessee's pass rush tilts. Things probably need more than sacks, maybe a forced fumble or something, but they had three bags last week. Harold Landry got his fifth Denico Autrey's team leading six.
Speaker 5: Heyf you'l in trouble and he is sacked Harold Lantry with his fifth sack of the year.
Speaker 2: Titans defense giving up four point one a run to running backs on the ground. Jacksonville's Travis Etn is averaging under four yards per carry, but he gets plenty of you, so maybe it's a chance to slap a big number down.
Speaker 5: They toss it to Etn, try to get him a little bit of space. It works at Etn gallops for a first down.
Speaker 2: Look, this is the first round between these two. Tennessee finds a way to pull a little upset and all of a sudden they're back in it. Jacksonville has taken care of these types though. The Chicago Bears are on the road, fresh off their third win of the year and years kick. They had to Detroit for a matchup with the division leading Lions coming in off an epic road win.
Speaker 14: But forty one yards the kick is good and the Lions come to Los Angeles to pick up another big win.
Speaker 2: One Fried. You have no choice but to believe now Lions are as dangerous a team as there is in the NFL. In twenty twenty three, forty one points versus La threw for three hundred and thirty three yards, ran for two bills.
Speaker 26: That looks like Dan Campbell running down right there, of course it does.
Speaker 11: That was dand Campbell's number with the Lions eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Their offense on paper, a massive mismatch stacked up against Chicago's secondary. On the passing side, Jared Goff, still having a great twenty twenty three coming off clutch throws that Clutch would be impressed by ten point one yards per attempt two TVs no picks, a rating over one.
Speaker 11: They come back soil, They got a blocker out ahead and he's able to.
Speaker 2: Walk in Goff playing the regulator role. Well, man, if one person connects those last two dots, kudos. Oh yeah, Well, Chicago held Bryce Young to one hundred and eighty five yards passing under five yards per attempt a sub seventy rating last week.
Speaker 25: Tight coverage that time by Stevenson didn't allow him to get downfield, and he got his eyes turned and found out football.
Speaker 2: He's not comparing Carolina's passing attacked Detroit's.
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 2: And is he gonna mention that the bear showing versus the pass last week not in line with how they've fared in twenty twenty three. Third highest rating allowed.
Speaker 5: Deeps up, fires to the end zone, tocked down biking.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's the Montese sweat effect. He didn't have any sacks week ten, but the Bear's pass rush, which had been a knemick this year, had three sacks in one game.
Speaker 3: You can't get Montes with the credit here.
Speaker 25: That's good hands that time by Green and his eyes in a backfield. So when Bert Young starts to escape lapses back down, who comes up with that set?
Speaker 2: None by sweat yet, but his pressure is making a difference. Okay, So Goth just dealt with Khalil Mack and Joey Bosa didn't take a single sack when we got hit twice.
Speaker 11: Soft besides to go along with that on first down.
Speaker 4: And he's got Saint.
Speaker 2: Brown and that Lion's offensive line blue holes open for their running backs all game long. And we'll keep saying it for those who don't frequent this pub every week. Lion's offense is just the Bee's knees meg when their run game is rattling up in there like it did last week, breaks your ankles at full speed.
Speaker 26: Most guys have to really throttle down and he keeps step lean, moving forward.
Speaker 2: What an explosively word lowis nose. Bears fans will feel like Scapoli this week. I know that, dude, and they do know. David Montgomery, he came back from injury, went for one hundred and sixteen yards a seventy five yard td, nine point seven yards per carry.
Speaker 14: As Montgomery gets into the secondary, he's inside the fort, He's.
Speaker 3: Gotta pluck her up ahead.
Speaker 4: David Matovcopery's going the touch.
Speaker 2: Studs sees half the Bears problem. Jamiir gives the rook seventy seven yards two touchdowns, five point five a carry, and why.
Speaker 11: Don't they give it right back? So if it Gibbs is in for the touchdowns.
Speaker 2: All that versus an LA defense that had held running backs under four yards per run heading into that game, the Bears are on that same level. They are the hardest team to run on if you're a running back.
Speaker 25: I mean, you know this team wants to run the football, and you know one hundred, especially between the tackles, wants to get going downhill, even on second long.
Speaker 4: But boy, they have missed nine and four and six playing together back there.
Speaker 2: Chicago's own run game is just as vital to this game bears offensive strength running the ball with Foreman, not Eric Dumnas. Beyonte scored last week eighty yards eighty plus yards and three of his last four to turn.
Speaker 4: Day foreman in a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Red would tell you Eric would get snapped like a twig. Keep your ears open for Khalil Herbert too, he could be back. Detroit's defense does have some issues, Stopping the run isn't one of them, though. They held Austin Tckler to three point five to carry last week. Holding running backs to three point six a run only fourteens harder for backs to hit on, and.
Speaker 15: There goes Zach Clerve. They didn't get anywhere. They didn't gain anything.
Speaker 2: If Chicago can't run efficiently, that's a problem. Unless Justin Fields returns. Field's thumb watch continues, we'll see I guess more. Tyson Pagent last week, Beagent didn't turn the ball over. The team won. He didn't take any sacks. That's kind of all there is to say about Chocolate and Baje on.
Speaker 9: Four th four trying to keep the driver live and they dude a twenty two yard line.
Speaker 4: The passing squad there by Tyler Scott.
Speaker 2: He looks for tight end Paul Kmet and wide receiver Dj Moore the most fifty eight yards for more last.
Speaker 25: Week, got the ball out right on time, even before he turned. That's that's pitch and catch to Dj Moore.
Speaker 2: Forty five yards for commanded thirty.
Speaker 4: Yard line and said this comment, shook.
Speaker 2: I got that about the longest Chicago pass play versus Carolina went for sixteen yards. Well, here we get a slap fight of sorts. Then if you go off. Week ten, Detroit gave up three hundred and twenty three yards to Justin Herbert four TVs A rating over one ten.
Speaker 15: Over the top the pass perfect Dated Allan touch back to the middle.
Speaker 4: He's gonna find this play hold.
Speaker 2: Ryan's secondary gave up two touched him with the Keenan Allen in one hundred and seventy five yards.
Speaker 15: It was another blitz Herbert crows, Alan catches.
Speaker 3: They're down at the eleven yard line.
Speaker 2: Detroit's pass rush zero sacks on forty dropbacks. You don't usually win forty one to thirty eight if your defense is doing its job.
Speaker 4: One for the big one to the in town.
Speaker 2: What a throw touchdown Chargers, Yet, I'm expecting nine Detroit picks from our panel. Adam Rank believes in Chicago, even if they were playing the eighty five Bears, he'd still take him in the upset.
Speaker 1: NFL Game Deview is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, it the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.