Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Honda. When you test her out to all the Electric Prologue SUV, there's a lot that can impress you about it. There's the generous passenger space, the clean, thoughtful design, and the intuitive technology. But out of everything, what you'll really love most is that it's a Honda. Visit Honda dot com, Slash EV two c offers.
Speaker 2: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Prose MLB. This he is leading off live is b Joey p Jop's appear with me every days, the Welsh and it's all of you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks hanging out with us. Shout out to our boy Joe Alrico a little under the weather. I just want to send some love to our boy Joe, So sending that out there to him. Hope he's feeling better soon. Also, I want to remind everybody we're here on our twitch, Twitch dot tv Slash Fantasy pros. So if you've been joining us live, welcome back. If you're watching us on demand, subscribe to the YouTube channel and Welsh. When we're going through these more monthly bases here they change, right, you got to re up your subs. So those people who all join us at Twitch, why don't you break it down for everybody and let them know how it works, because I know a lot of people got excited they came over to Twitch to watch us live, but then they're like, oh, now what do I do the month ended Welsh.
Speaker 3: If they get hit with an AD again or something like that. When you sub, it gets rid of ads, which is great, supports a channel and get you in the home Run contest. But and this would apply for the Home Run Contest as well, you have to continuously re up your sub. So whether you can do it completely free with your Amazon Prime account you got it hooked up, you just resub every month, or if you did it a different way, just make sure you're checking that out so you don't lose your sub badges. And we've got lots of other cool things out there for everybody, but make sure you're checking out the resubs so you are locked in and being one of the many. We kind of keep going up and down of our goal that we had in April.
Speaker 2: Yes, we want to hit our goals. That's very important. We also have goals to give away free stuff. So if you're watching on the YouTube channel. Good news, we're giving away the Nico Horner jersey today. I told you we were almost done, so congratulations to Kevin Larson. Please get in touch with us at customer support agents over at Mailbag at Fantasypros dot com. So hit us up Mailbag at Fantasypros dot com with your mailing address, proof of subscription to the Fantasy Pros MLB YouTube channel, and we'll get that ship to you right away. Kevin Larson, congratulations, you are the big winner. And with one giveaway going away, another one takes its place way up. It's a good one. It's a Jose Ramirez signed Guardians jersey we're giving away for free when you comment at subscribe to Fantasy Pros m LB from Pristine Auction dot com. I don't know if we have got the artwork for it yet, but Jose Ramirez, we're up in the game. We started, you know, we started a little with Nico Horner. Josier Ramirez. That's next level, Welsh.
Speaker 3: I am very excited about that. That is one of a you know, in my mini pantheon of autograph right there. Look at that and all of my os that I have, ironically, I have zero Jose Ramirez thing. So I'm going to somehow win that, even though I'm not eligible. I was gonna say you can't win it, but that's but I'm going to comment on every single video on our YouTube channel multiple times and see if I can just slip in, slip in and get me a Joseyer rameras Jersey.
Speaker 2: All right, let's slip in here with the news death taxes and Eric Judge against the Orioles to changing another homer for Joey p So is that five I'm up to now? Or are we a six? I gotta I gotta get the word from one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you were giving yourself some excell ones. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: No I'm not. I have it wonky. If you're here in the chat, let me know what we're up to right now. But I'm not only listening yet.
Speaker 3: We're not all going to give you a pat on the back when all you do is pick Aaron Judge. So good for you for picking the most prolific home run hitter of our current era. So a good job. But I do want to shout you.
Speaker 2: Out as many home runs like from you know, platoon players, it's pick a home run okay.
Speaker 3: I mean again, that's fine. Just pick eron j the rest of the year and you'll at least have forty you can guarantee. But you were on Ariel Epstein's the prop. I think it's prop Queen. I'm not sure what the show is called now. I know that's the nickname and everything. But a shout out to you for giving that out on there. And I think she was kind of pushing back a little bit. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It's like I can't keep doing it. And I was like, yes again, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because you were you were straight on, you were straight on the bet.
Speaker 2: And then I think fortunate minutes later she texted me and she's like, yep, well that hit.
Speaker 3: But to her credit, you know your Yankee side, Yankees did not win, and she was on the Oriel side.
Speaker 2: Boo Yankees boo. Anyway, Streets Alive Bobby Witt twenty one game hit streak. Maybe somebody else can get some hits there of Vinie Pas Guentino hit it to a run home run, Maybe he will show some signs of life. Anthony Santander another home run he had home on Sunday.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of Santander in the live chat yesterday we did a lot of people wanted to get out from under Anthony Santander.
Speaker 2: Joey yes, and I want to be buying him everywhere. Well, so Pascorentino Santa there and Emmanuel class your boy gave up one run on the ninth but protected the three run league, got his fifth savee so back in the closer role, but it wasn't perfect. So Welsh, what'd you think of yesterday's performance for the Class A.
Speaker 3: I think it's just still what we need. I don't think they're looking necessarily perfection. They're looking for him to continuously close those jobs. And what was it, you know when we were talking about this, you know, both were kind of in a dire straight situation. And what did I say? I said, Class A is not the one I'm worried about. It's Devin Williams. Not to say that it's not going to be taken away from Class A. Kate Smith is a really really good setup guy Yankees really really good setup guy in Luke Weaver. There's just something different that's been off about Devin Williams and his time over there. The Airbender doesn't look as sharp right now, and Luke Weaver has been absolutely disgusting. Class A is still being given the opportunities, So very very much in on class A. And if you've a little small period to buy a shout out to you.
Speaker 2: I was putting together some stuff for the TV on Sunday, you know, kind of the best in the worst of April. Do you realize that Marcus Simeon's ops is at five hundred for the month? Five ops ops is five hundred.
Speaker 3: It's a very BVP day for him, by the way, Just want to point that out, very much in his favor.
Speaker 2: It better be. By the way, Walkeye Penguin coming in with the official I'm at six.
Speaker 3: That's not I gotta give you credit. I didn't even think you would be sniffing this thing anytime soon. You got a legitimate shot this month. Start well, yeah, hey, keep picking Aaron Judge.
Speaker 2: Well I will against the Orioles and everyone can tell me, oh, I can't keep doing it. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I will give you more. Don't pick Aaron Judge. The rest of may make it a no Judge may. And then let's see if you can get on the board. Oh, you can't get on the board with that Aaron Judge.
Speaker 2: I can get on the board however I want and I and I'm not picking Aaron Judge today, Okay, so we'll see how that goes. I'm being offered Hosey Ramrrors for your non and west Nesky in a twelve team rotal. That's pretty even trade, right, question Mark, So what side you want to be on? I want the Ramira side.
Speaker 3: I want the Yeah, it's a it's super fair. When you get Jose Ramirez on that obviously is good. Was Nesky isn't enough to like sway the trade whatsoever. So it's almost like a straight up uh yourn Alvarez and Josier Rameras and I'd rather have Ramirez.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is great too from bd.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: If we see uh Pierre Batista Pizza Bala commenting on the YouTube videos, we know Welsh it has a burner account. Yeah, that's that was so fun yesterday. And just again shout out to Michael Cally, our producer, who is just right on top of it. The timing of all that is as if we planned it, and we planned none of that like that. I had it in my head that I wanted to talk about it, and God, I love this group. This is this is my favorite and all of you watching, I'm just this is our job. We're so lucky to do this and we have such a good time, and we are so grateful that you're joining us every day. That's all I want to say. Positivity positive. Welsh's dragon today, Calie. All the Westies are dragon ass today. I just want to give a little shout out. This is fun. Here returns Christopher Sanchez. He screwed us, Welsh. He came back. He threw five innings that he had six strikeouts. That's no good. A seven strikeouts? What am I?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: How many have six?
Speaker 3: Six? Or he had more than more than we needed.
Speaker 2: More than we needed, and it pissed me off. Oh to heck with him.
Speaker 3: That's well, okay, let's get that out of the horrible betting day. He was no strikeouts in the first, he struck out the side in the second. I believe he had no strikeouts in the third, and then he just and he was like barreling up innings and stuff. So the betting, it was just it wasn't our It wasn't our day for it. But Sanchez also like the health, that's the big thing here. Like it was really scary what was going on Nationals team, not that it's like, you know, the greatest team in the world, but also you know, they just don't strike out a lot for him to be efficient as he was. He had a thirty seven percent with rate. His change up it was absolutely disgusting, sixty four percent with rate. Threw it a whole bunch. Fastball did its job. He threw it in the zone. I mean like, it's a classic every piece of what you want out of a picture. And he looked healthy. That's the big key. So really great opportunity. If you had already got him, he still potentially I would want to kind of jump back in and see if I can go and get Chris Sanchez if someone's still a little bit worried off the injury, because he looked really really good.
Speaker 2: Process was good on that bet yesterday. I just want to point that out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that process was there.
Speaker 2: This was really good. I love that. I bet that bet yesterday. JD. Question, here, is streaming Verlander day a bad idea? No, we're going against the Rockies. Everyone's gooring one hundred runs in the first month of the season. No, go do it? Do it? This might be the time to stream Verlander. Here's one from Dockler. Got offered Judge and Web for Paveta. Thought you take it? You take Aaron Judge for Nick Pavetta.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like wait, oh well yeah Web, And it almost doesn't matter what it is. I know to wait two pictures, two pictures and I can get him there.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I know he's gonna come back down to earth a little bit, right. He's not gonna slug seven hundred probably the rest of the season, but it doesn't matter. He's been unbelievable. Sometimes numbers on Judge too, Go ahead, I'm gonna fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sometimes trades they just make too much sense and you do that. Hey, want to give a shout out our boy, NERD executive. This is what's interesting too. It's a brand new month. We're gonna be tracking this stuff. Gifted subs. It's something you may do awesome. People can come in five gifted subs to the community. Want to point out you can be in here. Even if you can't do us up for yourself, someone might get it to you. So just being in and following us can get you subs. So shout out to NERD executive who is now the number one on the may Board of Gifted Subs. We will be able to track him and love him or her and shout out to the five gifted subs. All right, what did you find?
Speaker 2: No, that's fantastic and I love free subcards. Those are the best. This is from Sarah Langs, the best of the best. Aaron Judge has lost one hundred and sixty two games, three sixty six batting average of four ninety two ovp A seven to seventy three sluggings, So maybe I'm wrong. Ken's like seven hundred for season.
Speaker 3: Freaking news. Aaron Judge is amazing.
Speaker 2: Hold on, wait, wait, wait, wait is there more? Sixty four homers, one hundred and sixty two RBI, one hundred and forty two runs scored, one hundred and thirty three walks, two hundred and ten hits, thirty seven doubles and twelve stone bases.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good and a par tree.
Speaker 2: Look, and I know you're giving up a lot there, but you're not. I mean you're just giving up too.
Speaker 3: I mean you are because like Web.
Speaker 2: Have been pretty good. Web is you know, the last Star wasn't good, but before that was brilliant. So yeah, I mean that's fine. Yes, wah Wah subs are the best, by the way, just say it's all about the Wawah subs. We know this on the chick never Our. June to Schwarberfest too. I hope they're doing the hogy Fest which Warber.
Speaker 3: Well, someone said Schwarberfest officially started, is it? Are you sure it's not May? I Thoughtfest was June. Also, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Michael Calla, can we can we find out when Schwarberfest is in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: That's a little early, very important. It's very important for betting fantasy markets. Schrefest is big.
Speaker 2: It's very important when Schwarberfest begins. Schwarber starts going on a tear, the hokey start going. Lucas Giolito came back yesterday. Seven strikeouts for him, three runs and six innings against the Blue Jays, so a really good outing for him. Give up a home run there, but still I think this is one where if you were in the Red Sox and you're getting this version of Giolito consistently, your fingers crossed right, you're hoping for this. That could be a really big addition to this rotation with Garrett Crochet, with the way some of the other guys have pitched at times in this rotation, this east is wide open. I know the Yankees have Aaron Judge, but after Freed, I think a lot of that pitching is suspect Welsh. What'd you make of Giolito's return to the rotation.
Speaker 3: So sometimes we sit here and we're like, we don't want to get in in this first game AJ blah blah, well, which we'll talk about. We were right there, of course, and then sometimes we see an injured guy and we're like, we don't want to get in on it, and it just doesn't work quite in your favor. And that was kind of like where Giolito was. Gei Alito looked really really good early on fastball wasn't down, I mean ninety six, he was touching. He was sitting around ninety three ish, lighter, was pumping from a year over year at least velo change. It was a mile proer up, so the stuff was kind of back. He was very two pitch pitchery. It was fastball change up. So you'd like to see that slider get used a little bit more into starts because he really wasn't a big whiff guy, but he was getting called strikes. He was sitting around the zone. I think things look really good there to a point that now I would want to pick him up. But I would want to I would I don't even know if I would like pay too much of attention to the who he's out there, unless it's like a huge power offense, Like I want to get him out on the next starts because Toronto, that's a tough matchup, and he looked really good early on. So I'm down with a gi Alito right now.
Speaker 2: No specific date yet on the Shoreberfest, on the hoge Fest, so for twenty twenty five, keep tuned down, So stay tuned. When we have a word, we will break that news to you. That's like breaking news immediately. That's important stuff. Shoreberfest, Brookie, lookie, Noah Cameron. We talked about him yesterday as a potential streamer. Well guess what six and a third scorel sittings a w and his major league debut. Really good performance. There Any thoughts on Noah Cameron Welsh? Is this a guy that could stick in this rotation?
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's gonna stick just because simply this was like taking over for Reagans, and I said this on the live stream. I actually almost had Noah Cameron was the chopping block for what we did on prospecting with the Welsh earlier in favor of Ian Seymour. And the reason behind that was, like I thought, there's a better path for Seymour than there was for no Cameron. It would have taken an injury and then you know, while lot that ended up happening. So can he say anything as possible, but five different pitch types he ended up throwing. His slider looked pretty dangn good forty four percent whiff rate. Everything else was relatively mediocre as far as like what whiffs were going. He was getting called strikes, but only a twenty two percent CSW percentage with that, which that is called strikes and whiffs. So that's low. You want into the like, you know, mid thirties or at least in the thirties for like a league average, So that's well below low. But he was a ton in the zone. Let's keep an eye on it. I'm not sure that the strikeout stuff is enough there, and we're gonna have to see, you know what, you can't throw on the zone that much long term. So I think he's a streamer when the opportunity is out there against the right matchup. He didn't move into must pick up territory. But it was a really good outing.
Speaker 2: A j blue ball did not have a good outing. He was one and done there, he got sent back down seven. He got Yeah, not the first of the last time someone's been disappointed by blue balls. But do you see what number he wore to?
Speaker 3: Sixty nine?
Speaker 2: He did? He did nice. That's kind of fun. You're gonna stick with it. If you're gonna be funny'd be funny, you know. If you're gonna go all the way with the name, go all the way.
Speaker 3: With the jersey, just similar to the right now.
Speaker 2: I got to that's a jersey you should own.
Speaker 3: Just say what sixty nine the blue ball? Okay? You know I have a jersey we have not shown yet. That is a we have to say we need to. Well, we can show it. But it is a very leading off centric jersey that I was sent. It's a custom jersey. I'll remind you of what it is after the show. We didn't have a custom jerseys. You get to hang out with major league players. I'm very beloved.
Speaker 2: I don't even get I don't get a free wall wall sub I get nothing. Why are you beloved? I don't understand this. I'm a great guy, speaking of things on the fringe. Do you see who got called up for the Mets today? Did you see this?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Please? Welcome to the stage. Genesis Cabrera.
Speaker 4: Fellas Genesis Sugar, O Sugar, give it up for.
Speaker 2: I'm sticky sweet. We can get demonetized if I sing more def Leppard. Is that gonna happen? It's so good because it's good for those of you just joining. Leading off the Genesis Cabrera thing. That's an old joke and it's like the greatest exotic dancer name ever. It just so happens to belong to relief pitcher who's still in the major leagues right now, which is pretty cool. Let's get to the three up and three down from yesterday. Lawrence Butler grand slam for him in the ninth get the A's a win Chris Sale seven innings, two run ball, ten strikeouts against the Rockies. So if you're gonna start Verlander today, yes, against the Rockies. Always against the Rockies. Sale didn't get a win though, bummer there for him making his twenty twenty five debut. Tony Gonsolin fan nine Tony Gonsolin nine strikeouts, Welsh, what the hell's happening here?
Speaker 3: He's healthy. That's all that it was is he was super healthy. This was another I don't know why. Yesterday was like all these like guys that are coming back and we're like, I don't know, but the Marlins are a big strikeout team, so like, you know, playing props and stuff against them made sense. But they've been making decent contact. But he had seventeen whifts in that game. Ridiculous forty percent Whiffrey. This is crazy. He has four pitch types non fastball, slider, splitter, and curveball. All had a fort or higher with free So like the Marlins are going to strike out and stuff. But my god, that's efficiency. That's big efficiency. And you can see it was like he had the slider in the zone, fastball on the zone. He let the splitter just bury out. Tony Gonsolin one of those guys I would say, is actually in the g Aledo range, Like you pick up and you I think we can start throwing out side I would take over Gonsolin.
Speaker 2: I know, Gonsolin pitches for the Dodgers. I get that, but you know, gi Alito was like top prospect coming out of high school. He was a big arm kid.
Speaker 3: I know, he said, we're far removed from that, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I know. But he's also had some moments there where he's looked electric. Tony Gonsolin has just been a jag. I feel like most of his career, and it was the Marlins. Yeah, but like Tony Gonsolin, like I mean, I'm not looking at Tony. This is great. He picked him up and you could put him in a package for another player, go for it. The downs from yesterday. Luke Jackson gave up four runs, I only got one out. Not a good uh outing for him. Chase Petty not a good debut for him. Seven hits, nine runs. Hope he didn't stream him. We certainly didn't talk about him, so speaking, we did not recommend go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, and speaking of I just want to throw because this is red centric at Chase Petty blow. But also this is a like two point one down here. Lexis Diaz was sent down and I think he might be done. They called up Luis May who was in the AFL guy can pump it big, but I think a Melio Pagan might have locked down that gig. So it's a big waiver wire pick up. So it's a big down for Lexis Diz and the Reds. And I was in Alexis ds guy.
Speaker 2: I thought he was.
Speaker 3: Gonna get that back and he did not.
Speaker 2: So another well, you figure it's funny because you figure with the veteran manager and that's the way it would have gone, right. But out of spring training you heard right away they're like, well, we don't know if that's exactly what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Accept the different names they were talking about. It's like, Ohre's gram ass Craft, this is good.
Speaker 2: There was something there that was a problem. Pagan out of curiosity, you want to take a guest because I'm looking at it right now. I'm trying to bring it up. What his roster percentages.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if everybody has quite reacted, because I think the sindown was today. I'm gonna guess it's like, what are you looking at CBS? Yeah, where people pay for leagues fifty percent sixty Okay, yeah, but that's gonna be like twenty four percent by by Friday, he's gonna be done. Oh wait, did you say Pegn I'm sorry, did you say Pagan or gone? Okay, I'm a dummy. I heard I was Alexis DS the whole time. That's my bad. Alexis d as Is guy said fifty he's going to be twenty four percent. Pagan's gonna be seventy five percent owned.
Speaker 2: Are you're surprised that or no?
Speaker 3: No, because he had been getting saves like I've I've got him in a league or two, but I was very wishy washy and like should you keep holding on to him? I'm not surprised that that number is there, and I think somebody's posting it. Pegan is twenty eight percent on ESPN, which you know that probably that correlates to probably forty percent on Yahoo because the ESPN leagues just kind of die. But no, I'm not surprised if Pagan has ownership, and if he is still out there, you should go pick him up in the save market because he looks like he's got that locked up right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, Noah Cameron did get sent down today, so we'll see if he gets another shot in that rotation another down today Jake Irvins six runs, six innings, two strikeouts and a loss of the A Phillies not good for him. And if things aren't going well for you, maybe you feel a little, I don't know, tired, you know lately, something feels off. Fatigue might linger, Recovery might take a little bit longer. Maybe your performance isn't what he used to be well. These might be signs of low testos or in a condition affecting about thirty percent of adult men and Kaisa Treks is an FDA prescribed testosterone replacement therapy that is designed for men just like you. It's not an injection, it's not a gel. It's a twice daily pill that fits seamlessly into your active lifestyle, helping restore your testosterone to optimal levels. The optimal levels like Welshes. Welshes are optimal. You can't buy better testosterone levels than the Welsh, and he can't let low t hold you back. Visit kisatrex dot com to learn more or find a provider near you that can help you get started. That's Kaisatrecks dot com, kyz a t r ex dot com. Welsh. Do you want to hear about some of the sideffects. Just to I would love to please, Okay, alright, fire prescription on think Coisa trecks and control substance, that it can be a target of abuse, don't abuse it. Kisatrex is not used for pregnant women, duh and men with prostatea. Breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about all medical conditions and medication. Serious serious side effects could include worsening prostate symptoms, increase risk of prostate cancer, blood clots and the Leger lungs, decreased perm count, liver problems in large pay for breast breathing problems while you sleep, but the common ones. The common side effects are swelling of the ankle's feed or body, increased red blood cell count, increase a prostate specific etigen or PSA levels, and PSA is a test used to detect prostate cancer. Report these symptoms to your doctor. Call your doctor today. Learn more about KAISA TRECs. For questions information, visit kisertrex dot com or one eight three, three nine four nine five zero four zero. You know what I just realized, Welsh while I'm reading that you should be doing something. You know how all those commercials someone's got like an active lifestyle. They're like, like you got.
Speaker 3: Like a surfer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like making sour dough bread. Yeah, it's like you know, well, it's just like you know, he's like measuring out like the shelves, high fiving somebody. Yeah, there you go, by the way, is the coolest thing?
Speaker 3: Like oh yeah, like laughing, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd like that.
Speaker 3: Having a great time next week. Okay, I like that someone put in here, Uh, guys of trecks fixing aj blue blaws, so you get you got the blue blaws, get some kinds of tricks to get like the side effects. By the way is like a graphic, so maybe we don't have to say it.
Speaker 2: That would be.
Speaker 5: Ryan Reynolds here for mint Mobile. I don't know if you knew this, but anyone can get the same premium wireless for fifteen dollars a month planned that I've been enjoying. It's not just for celebrities. So do like I did and have one of your assistants assistants switch you to mint Mobile today. I'm told it's super easy to do at midmobile dot Com Slash.
Speaker 6: Switch upfront payment forty five dollars per three month plan equivalent to fifteen dollars per month required intro rate first three months only than full price plan options available, taxes and fees, extra feefal terms at mintmobile dot com.
Speaker 7: Make your next move with American Express Business Platinum. Earn five times membership rewards points on flights and prefet hotels booked on amextravel dot com and with a welcome offer of one hundred and fifty thousand points. After you spend twenty thousand dollars on purchases on the card within your first three months of membership, your business can sore to new heights. Terms apply. Learn more at AmericanExpress dot com. Slash Business Dash Platinum MX Business Platinum built for business by American Express.
Speaker 3: Are we still on the trail?
Speaker 5: Is this packeting?
Speaker 2: Heavier?
Speaker 5: More switchbos?
Speaker 2: Why am I doing this?
Speaker 8: At ri co op, we believe there are places within ourselves just a little further.
Speaker 2: You got this that.
Speaker 8: We find only outside.
Speaker 5: Wow, look at the stars.
Speaker 2: This is incredible.
Speaker 8: We have the gear, inspiration and advice to help you get there. Ari I co Op visit arii dot com.
Speaker 2: We talked about Zebbie Matthews. Magnum wants to know, well, Kyz Trecks help get him to the big leagues. I don't know, but he has been very good in the minor league level so far. So any idea or any rumblings about when we might get at Zebe Matthew's debut.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: And the the other thing that's really frustrating too is outside of like you know, we don't know is when an opportunity comes up. We also don't know that they will go to zeb because of David Festa. Like David Festa was pretty decent while that was happening as well, but zebby you know, strikeouts are there, twenty three innings, twenty nine strikeouts, five starts sub two era, which has been phenomenal. You kind of hope and but see, this is the thing. It's like, even if you were to come up in the next start, I feel like they're just bouncing back to get these guys opportunities that there's no lockdown point. They're still going with the Chris Paddock, I don't know. I think he's in a decent speculative range. If you can hold for like a week or week and a half, I'm down I'm down for that to be for him to be picked up, but I don't I don't think I can guess this one like Bubba, Like Bubba's gonna be up next week.
Speaker 2: So I'm yeah, good time, Yeah, we watched, has nothing to do.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just kind of hanging out.
Speaker 2: When I was told in May it would get shorter, I think we need to remind I did. Well, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I probably get longer to be honest with you. But yeah, no, he should have probably a message about that.
Speaker 2: Justin Martinez wanted to go auditioning, imaging to required trip to the I l uh so well show. Yeah, let's talk about this. So you know you won the battle last night between the Mets and the Diamondbacks, But did you lose the war because that bullpen is a shambles right now?
Speaker 3: Well it is. Uh, it's pretty disastrous too. There's a local guy, John Cammadoro, this really weird thing where he.
Speaker 2: Was just like and Deli where they fight.
Speaker 3: Oh, you would love it. I used to work with him Italian, he's been he's the big Arizona sports voice out here. But he decided instead of taking which I think everybody clearly sees the injury approach. Just took the approach to slam Justin Martinez and say he's not a closer, He's a seven or eight guy. But Justin Martinez's sinker. His fastball was down five miles per hour last night five his slider or splitter three miles per hour. There's and he's been dealing with the injury. He's clearly hurt. I don't know if it's about that, but this is my point to it, because there's a narrative out there, even from local sports media and stuff. These guys are kind of fed stuff from teams. I think it, more than anything, tells the distrust in Justin Martinez being the main guy. And I've been screaming about Shelby Miller is an opportunity, Kevin Ginkel is back.
Speaker 2: I have my very Shelby Miller.
Speaker 3: Well, he's been incredible, his fastball has been incredible. He's been consistent.
Speaker 2: Miller. I think talk about holding on, you know, by your haunches to that game yesterday too, that got real tight at the end last night.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean the last minute shout out to Perdomo. He said he's he's like a His blood is like a frog cold. That was his quote. But here's the thynality that was Perdomo. He did the thing. You actually would have loved it because I think it was.
Speaker 2: A bold of warcraft movie. What the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: I think it was John Morrissey maybe that was interviewing him after I don't know whoever was interviewing.
Speaker 2: They started speaking.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but they started speaking in Spanish and Perdomo looked at him and he's like, He's like, I speak English, I'm American. And it was just a very.
Speaker 2: Funny moment because he would do something like that.
Speaker 3: But getting back to it, AJ Puck also is not having surgery. He's not gonna throw for two or three weeks and be back. Justin Martinez is gonna go on the IL. They're already talking about it. The vlow down is the biggest warning sign. Kevin Ginkle, I think will get the saves, but it's gonna be Miller of Ginkles, So if you want to speculate, go there. I think Martinez is gonna be shut down for a little bit and it's a mess in Arizona. But those are the two you need to speculate on right now.
Speaker 2: Ranger Sware is gonna make his debut Sunday against your Diamondbacks. Wels. The Clayton Kershaw rehab continued on Wednesday. He made a start for Triple A Oklahoma City, struck out four, issued one walk through sixty six pitches, So we're still a couple of starts away. Jared Jones News Welsh. How about this clear a throwing program. Brandon Woodriff will make another minor league start? Come on, can we just get Brandon Woodruff backery? What are we doing? How many starts does he have to make here? I feel it's like one hundred minor league starts he's made. Like he's gonna make another one next week. So we'll make another one next week, and then twelve more after that, and he'll be ready on September tenth. That's when he'll be ready.
Speaker 3: I mean, you do get to the point where, like we don't need to waste all the bullets in the miners. When you're getting to the point of like stretching out to five, you've already had four or five starts, Like let's just go to majors.
Speaker 2: Let's do it there. Look whatever, I mean, one more fine, I'll wait. Tyer Glass now will be shut down by the way and he was going to begin throwing in ten to fourteen days be reevaluated. Sure, that's gonna go awesome. Sarah's gonna be so good. Let's get to our favorite part of the show. It's time for the Best Bets of Thursday with Joey p and the Welsh. Let's take a look at what we got for the people. Let's start with Justin Verlander against the Rockies. The team has struck out more than any other in baseball, and let's go over that six and a half strikeouts for Verlander. Maybe we have a little fun day where we go in the way back machine and get Justin Verlander and some k props. Yay, good times. It could feel like it's you know, twenty fifteen again. I've got two team totals for you today. The first one is Texas team total over the number here versus Springs. So it's over at minus one ow eight and I think I made an error here sending this to Cali. The Kansas City team total is actually an under because they've been so bad and against Shane boss So Chainbos has been very good. The offense of the Royals has not I know they started to show some life. I know it's alone. You know it's funny now that i'm thinking of it too. Maybe three and a half is too low. Maybe it is, especially with Pascalentino starting to get hot a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know what, Bobby Witch twenty one game streak.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make a live decision here. I'm gonna stay with the mistake. Gonna stay with the mistake.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a sign. It sign, it's a sign.
Speaker 2: It's a sun. And maybe my brain was trying to actually communicate something futuristic to me. Let's stay with the over on three and a half. It's so low. Can they get the four runs? I think they can even against Bass when they get into that bullpen eventually. So I'm not gonna put the evil on you. This is the one time where it's not you, Michael Kelly, it's actually me. Usually you make all the mistakes. It's twelve j's in places you got you know you make.
Speaker 3: Just now you're just calling them out.
Speaker 2: You're just burying how it is, so Verlander over, Let's do the over on both team totals. Let's have some fun today. I'm changing my bet there at three and a half is pretty low. Welsh. I'll talk about Matthew Libator because he's got a low number here. Four and a half strikeouts.
Speaker 3: That's that's one hundred percent right. And on Kaisa Trek's day, we're gonna go with the Libertor and we are gonna get lows to highs. My friends, Libertor over four and a half strikeouts minus one ten. He's actually hit this in three of four outings. You've got it's actually an early game, so pay attention to that. You got the Reds Reds on a strikeout. There's a lot of strikeout potential in there. Good sweepy stuff from Libertor. I like going the over four and a half strikeouts minus one ten. Jackson Churio total base is pinning what books you're looking at. That one is kind of all over the board, getting it right around plus one hundred. He's hit this in three of his last five games. Really really like the Jackson Churio today, who's going up against Sean Burke and the White Sox. We're bad, there's bad in general, and we're gonna get a lot of opportunities with Churio. And then finally you've got some total runs here. I'm gonna go with Boston Toronto over eight and a half runs full game. We're going with the full game side of this. The matchups Tanner Hawk A seven era Jose Burrios A four era offenses are both starting to pick up. We saw Anthony Santander pick up a little bit in his last game. Alex Bregman and the Red Sox are going. Both of these pictures have been inconsistent and not great. This is going over eight and a half and that is probably my favorite bet of the day. And you can check out the best bets and more over at Betting Pros. Download the app today for free, can check out can track, can do so much just for free. You can also follow Joey and I and if you want to get premium you can do that as well. Access all the tools, prop analyzer, cheat sheets and more. Go and do it and make your bets the best of today.
Speaker 2: I got a question here from Stony Sports. Let's get to this one. Just got Cody Bellinger and Jose Cantana for Byron Bucks and thoughts. I'll love it. I'll take Bellinger already and you got an arm on top of it. Good job, Welsh, you agree thank you.
Speaker 3: You said, good job, Welsh. I think I also did a good job. Yeah, No, this is a really good one. I want to get there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my job punctuation Welsh, You agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hadn't really like looked too much at buston the accounting SAT's big homer seven stolen bases, batting average is really struggling two thirty nine. There's not a lot of data that's supportive of it. He is barreling and hitting the ball hard, which is supportive, but the XBA is two thirty three, striking out thirty four percent of the time. So we know how this goes with Buckston. I think what you did is you did a really good sell high. We know Buckston's going to miss time. He's also got massive strikeout problems and batting average issues. The counting sets are not going to follow. So I didn't need to do any breakdown really to be like, Hey, by the way, getting Bellinger for Buckston is good, but even more so, it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hank joining us live for the first time on twitch. Can he not rewind or watch sped up? Look if you speed up the Kaisa Jaggs read, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Happens, Well, you can't speed live up, so just gonna let you know it's not you can do either. It's a literal impossibility to speed up live. But you can do all of these things when things are done.
Speaker 2: Yes, when things are done, you can't do it live.
Speaker 3: We're this is like Spaceballs.
Speaker 2: Everything we're happening now is how now soon? When?
Speaker 3: Will then be now soon soon?
Speaker 2: And they are there who.
Speaker 3: You're comb in the desert? If you found anything, man, we ain't found.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite movie. I actually took my kids to see that. I told you the old movie theater at my house. Actually the movie theater by my house is a new booth, but they show old movies every couple of weeks and a couple of months ago they showed Spaceballs and we went still funny, like it's just still hilarious, and it was packed. The theater was packed. It was so.
Speaker 3: So it's a good I heard a rumored that they were going to do a second one, like like an update, like forty years later.
Speaker 2: I believe it's in the works, And if it doesn't have Rick Moranas and then I'm not going. I'm not going.
Speaker 3: He'll be he'll be in it. You can't have John Candy and it's.
Speaker 2: A that's Are you going to the uh the Thunderballs this weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going tomorrow. Manyana are you going my everybody?
Speaker 2: Or you're going solo? Or friends? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I I am not afraid to go to a movie alone. I actually will tell you movie alone is a very adult moment when you were a kid to an adult and you find it in you to do it and you have the best time of your life.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 3: We're one of the Captain America's I think it was winter for Endgame.
Speaker 2: I was the only person in the theater. Wow. I was late to all the Marvel stuff and then I got really into it and I just in time to see like Endgame in the theater, and I was like by myself in the theater. It was incredible. I just you know, I wish I seen it with a live crowd of you know, one hundred people.
Speaker 3: But what great experience. My son started watching them about the same general time as you, and now we see all of them maybe a little bit before. So me and him are going to go see early showing.
Speaker 2: My kids got into it after also during the COVID time I remember, and then oh yeah, then we were waiting to take them to a Marvel movie and get them out there, and we got them. I got them to uh. I think Black Widow was was the first one.
Speaker 3: That's one you need to watch I think before U before when it comes out. Oh yeah, I'll rewatch me like well, because the Thunderbolts is very like Black We.
Speaker 2: Seen Black Widow a bunch of times. Let's get to the home run board because I'm hot. Let's do it. I'm not on there yet. I'm at six. How far away am I? Let's take a look at today's home run board. Okay, I'm three away. Doctor Glenn Is at nine. I'm in a draft right now with him in a Dynasty league, Marty at fifteen, Razor at fifteen, Cookie Chubs at thirteen, far and out still at thirteen. The Welsh back on the right side of the column. There on nine overall with ten home runs. So that's pretty good. The Sammy Sosa jersey, that's the big prize here. Future Hall of Famer Sammy Sosa. Yeah, that's right, I said it. That's right.
Speaker 3: Come at me, Bro, I'll just never be there. No, he should be, but he.
Speaker 2: Should be bomb Clemmens Maguire agree, So home Hall of Fame, Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: I still, I mean my only Hall of Fame. Take is embarrassing to have the most prolific hitter in the history of your game not in the Hall of Fame because they know he took it when everybody else was doing the stuff. But you know, yeah, part of your game, party, your game.
Speaker 2: Who took it?
Speaker 3: Maybe, but Seli should have pleased his own game.
Speaker 2: But you know, maybe maybe let's police your home run call. What do you have with the people.
Speaker 3: Today on the home run call today? I am not going by the way we move past. I just got to mention this. We moved past this. Mike Trout got hurt yesterday and I had Mike Trout on the home run board, right.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, there were more injuries to talk about.
Speaker 3: We we got, we got, we got derailed one of one of the biggest things. We can do it here for a second, but Mike freakin' Trout gets pulled from the game. Was told that he came back out after. But it doesn't seem like it's devastating, but it is a stark reminder and gonna freak everybody out because this is right around the time that this happened last time. So I'm gonna take Mike Trout off of my bets moving forward because clearly this is my fault. I bet him for the homer he got hurt. Prayers up because I need Trout.
Speaker 2: It's just what it's the unfortunate circumstance of the truth of what Mike Trout is at the station in his career, which is unfortunately not an everyday player, which is sad. It's very depressing. But this is why I have this conversation. A week ago or two weeks ago, we started having this conversation, should we try to like Drout now? Is this as good as it gets? And it's starting to feel like it might have been like that streaking he went on with those home runs. It might have been I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is more worrisome to me than like the batting average being stinky, like he's still under two hundred. Yeah, seeing this, it's like, oh, gush, we're already there. But I don't know. It wasn't the bat like it was you know, you hit first and tweaked his knee a little bit like it wasn't to me. This isn't screaming the other stuff. It wasn't the back again. There's not this big flared thing. So I don't know. I'm I mean, I'm stupid about it. I'm consciously optimistic. I want him to play the whole season, so I can tell you specifically you I told you so. But I don't know if it's going to happen. But no longer betting on him. But we'll all keep an eye on it, probably talk about it more tomorrow if we get some more news. My home run called I'm going Jackson Turio plus four thirty little over four to one, love them against the White Sox, love of this opportunity for him get back. I got the total base marker, so I'm going to tag it the Homers. And there's a lot of wind in that game going out. It's like seventeen mile an hour win that's pushing out to his pull side. So I'm gonna say he gets some good contact, get in the air. Also might be a decent Reese Hoskins day for that. But give me cheerio on the home run call.
Speaker 2: Give me Anthony Santander again getting hot. Got me a home run last weekend. Hit went yesterday. I watched zat bats yesterday. He hit that ball country, mom, Man, he hit that ball hard. I think he's finally on track. It's just a case of the new place, new contract, got to settle in a little bit. He's starting to settle in. That's a good thing here for Anthony Santander. So just three away from that board, Welsh getting excited. Let's go. What did that say about Welsh choosing.
Speaker 3: Don't put that evil on my boy?
Speaker 4: What am I? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I got I just I Hurd Trout.
Speaker 2: So you're a mush You're like that guy in Bronx tail. They stick him in the.
Speaker 3: Bathroom like the cooler William H.
Speaker 2: Macy. Yeah, there you go. So good stuff today. We'll get you caught up on Mike Trout news tomorrow and see how things go towards the weekend. Again, don't forget to someubscribe to the YouTube channel trying to get the thirty thousand subscribers. Drop your comments below and you might just win yourself a Jose Ramirez jersey. That's right, that's the giveaway this month. So subscribe to the channel. Ring the bell to the ghost ding and never miss a second of fantasy baseball coverage right here on Fantasy for Ros MLB. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, dude,