Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: But Mike Novagrass gave some interesting commentary. So from an investing standpoint, if you'll know what Mike Novagrass is, He's a billionaire, He's spoken to invest fast, He's been on market mondays. He said that his biggest concern was the US debt.
Speaker 1: That was the biggest concern.
Speaker 3: He said his top investments would be hedges for inflation, like if somebody had money to invest right now, he said. He said that he was leary of the stock market long term. He said Crypto, particularly bitcoin coin and Solana on the all coin side, and he said gold. He said, go he thinks gold can get to ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was another one. He's up what tech he said?
Speaker 3: He said tech stocks for sure, but he said tech stocks is going to have a crash at some point. And then he referenced he was talking about like all the different crashes and he was like, he's like there's always He's like, there's a spike before the party's over. And he was like, in year two thousand in they have fireworks that went from Japan all the way to Australia and everybody, and then the next day the stock market craft.
Speaker 2: He said, every great party has a hangover.
Speaker 3: So he was saying that tex still has it happened, said he said tech still has a ride up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He said he didn't know it was gonna be two months, two years, five years, but he said, eventually the tech wave is going to fall off a clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him, him and Dave.
Speaker 2: I mean, these are just brilliant guys, just brilliant dudes, man like and shout out to mail too. Brilliant dude in his own right. But every great party has a hangover. And so the question is, well, what hour are we in in this party, right, like, is it after midnight yet? And they were kind of like, I think, as far as AI, we still might be in the early innings. But eventually, right, it's gonna come to end. It's gonna come to an end. We just got to be prepared. But I mean, there's always opportunities. I mean, there's so many ways you can look at it. Every every crisis has an opportunity.
Speaker 3: Let's take this one by one half group discussion. Gold hitting ten thousand at some point and post it's impossible, So like, yeah, principle ten years, Well let's go if we're going four years now.
Speaker 1: Possible? Could it get to.
Speaker 3: That's the hell of a return in ten years it's twenty seven hundred.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, five thousand ago I could see it getting too five thousand.
Speaker 1: That's almost three x.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we have a pullback, a deep one absolutely in gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in tech.
Speaker 3: So so all right, so gold, we got gold at least doubling.
Speaker 2: And it's important to tell people how to invest in go if that's right, you said through ETF Oh yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make sure everything. Well, how do I buy it? Where do I buy it?
Speaker 3: You could buy physical Goal, but then you know the ETF is g l D, it is Spider.
Speaker 1: We talked about that on Mark Mondays.
Speaker 3: But Goal tech tech stocks because tech is was driving the US economy. That's why even they put that report out. I forgot what bank. I think it was Gold and Sacks that they direct to three percent on the S and P over the next ten years. I was so excited, I mean because really, if you look at it, the S and P is not performing well outside of a few stocks. Right, So it's five hundred companies and it's like ten stocks that's driving in. All of those ten stocks, for the most part, are all technology companies. So how long you know, it's like one of these things, right, like you can't carry dead weight for But so.
Speaker 1: Long we've got some time.
Speaker 3: So tech stock, the tech stock craze. How long is this gonna what's the.
Speaker 1: Deal with this?
Speaker 4: It's just gonna do incredibly well until late twenty twenty six. I've been saying it's four few years in stock club. Twenty twenty seven is when we're gonna see hell on Earth and a lot of companies that are not doing. A old boy who kept talking to me about Intel and Video replaced it. I do this for a living before y'all knew who I was humbling. Respectfully, I'm in a good place, so it's for shod But I need y'all to stop criticizing because y'all don't read and because you don't actively invest in the market. Twenty two to seven, we're going to have a dramatic pullback. Could I see a twenty five to forty percent drop then for sure. Dropbox just laid off twenty percent of its workforce. If you are not aled, you're having a dramatic issue. The rust of two thousand is still struggling. I've been talking about the debt to GDP ratio forever, which has been a major issue. Trillions of dollars of losses are sitting inside of banks and nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 1: Free Thug.
Speaker 4: We talked about young Thug getting free more than that the last six weeks, and no one's talking about this as scale, which is a student loan crisis is really big. But what's driving our value and what is our main export technology? So in video will get bigger at some point. Apple, I think by twenty twenty seven will be third in terms of market cap for.
Speaker 1: Years.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me just run down these numbers, right, because if we're talking about that, how far can we go in terms of growth? Do you think in video be a four trillion dollar company in the next three years?
Speaker 1: Absolutely right? Do you think Apple will?
Speaker 2: I'll say, yeah, yes, yeah, Microsoft, of course, right, they're all right, And so then it leads you so well, if those are going to affoord, does Alphabet look like it can get to three trillion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alphabet fux I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Be I think it can. I think Amazon will get there first. Yes, but then I met us right there at that one. TSM is about to be a trillion dollar company? Do we see that slowing down? So like that can now jump a few places. And so if we're talking about does technology lead for the next two to three years, for sure.
Speaker 1: Lead the next decade.
Speaker 4: But like we're trying to say it though the other okay company fifteen through four ninety.
Speaker 2: Eight, we still got some ones in there, reserve player.
Speaker 1: But why twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Let's just say because I'm tired of people stilling, so my mom telling me so they couldn't still don't tell everything, But twenty twenty seven is going to be a changing of the guard for a lot of companies, like Apple's apex will be in twenty thirty four, just like we had a shift from twenty nineteen to twenty twenty one, and what companies led.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty seven is.
Speaker 4: A very pivotal year on a decade level, when a lot of hedge funds are going to offload certain investments and then people are going.
Speaker 1: To start to walk away.
Speaker 2: So here's a follow up question to that, right, because it's important because this happened over the weekend as well.
Speaker 1: First, tire I had to way three hundred billion billion in reserves. YEP, I don't think Buppet.
Speaker 2: Let's say he's not there's a chance he doesn't make it to twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: There's a chance he doesn't make it to.
Speaker 2: Why the cash pile and the selling of tech if that's his case.
Speaker 4: Because when you have that amount of shares, you can't liquidate all at one time. You have to eventually leg out. And also too, I think he knows something. Okay, if I'm looking at America as a say possible the commercial real estate is messed up.
Speaker 1: No one wants to talk about it.
Speaker 4: There's maybe fifteen companies in tech that are driving all the valuations. Startup scene is in shambles, private equities in shambles.
Speaker 1: Banks are in shambles.
Speaker 4: If I told you that that was my business model, which you invest in me, yes or no? The answer is going to be known. So at some point the House of cards has to correct. And I think he's jumping now. I think it's a mistake to look with Athis early. But there's a reason he has that cash on hand. And going back to why he sold off in Bank of America, I want to say this again, there are trillions. Okay, imagine if you're a trader and you're a p and L said negative three trillion.
Speaker 1: There's ten banks that are and for.
Speaker 4: Those of you who don't know, the level of losses that are sitting on the books is worse than two thousand and eight. And I'm going to declare this too about twenty twenty seven that Max seven is going to be a fantastic four. Whoever I heard that analogy before.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.