Speaker 1: Welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour. Thanks for joining us today. We're so excited to be back. It's another beautiful day with Susan and me chatting about God knows.
Speaker 2: What we love when we love getting together like this and hearing from everybody and talking about you know what what us us and Bachelor World and the questions that we get. I mean, today we're going to do more of it.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I don't feel good though that people actually want to hear us talk.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, and talking to Gary. I mean that episode was good. That was really good. So everybody make sure you're still submitting because not only do we like doing it, so do our guest. I mean they get into it, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it, and you know you know how.
Speaker 2: Go to bacheloration dot com slash Golden an Hour. That's all you have to do.
Speaker 3: That's all you have to do.
Speaker 1: You can send it all to us, your questions, your updates, your request for dates with Susan or may all of it.
Speaker 3: We're still waiting all of it.
Speaker 1: You can also DM us by the way on Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour, so feel free to do that as well.
Speaker 2: Sounds good to be. Okay, Kathy, you know what time it is. Let's get into today's episode.
Speaker 3: And what are you going to say?
Speaker 1: It's cocktail time? No, it's not question at the daytime.
Speaker 2: Question of the day. Have you ever had to break out of a bad habit, whether it's biting your nails or repeating generational curses? And how did you do it?
Speaker 3: Okay? What's the bad habit you've broken? Susan? Tell me, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That I ever fully break them. I to do something bad habit was I was addicted to potato chips and I gave it up for lent last year and I succeeded.
Speaker 1: Oh but you've been eating potato chips.
Speaker 2: It's a new year.
Speaker 3: It's a new lens, a new level.
Speaker 2: I never was a nail bier. Thing for me was smoking and it is still well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you fight it, you try, but you fight it. Okay.
Speaker 1: Can I tell a horrible story, but you have to go to start today? You please, bachination, do not write in time. I'm a terrible mother. I have judgments. It's going to be everyone's going to judge me, but I'm going to my son, my middle son, the one that you married. They just had their first anniversary, Kyle and can'd.
Speaker 3: Did you? I bet they loved that.
Speaker 1: So when Kyle was a kid, he bit his nails down to the quick. I'm just going to start by telling you he still bites his nails down like. I can't even look at his hands, it's so bad. So I decided, uh, because I was crazy, not really, but I did this.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? I painted his nails, yes, with nail polish it burns right.
Speaker 1: No, a color nail polish, and made him go to school because.
Speaker 3: Because that's a lot. Friend, what color pink?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I think I would think it was like, tell me, why what did that?
Speaker 1: Because I read somewhere it wasn't. It wasn't me being like, you know, vicious, horrible mother, although I was I deemed to be. I read somewhere I just had nail posh. I don't remember what color was. I didn't go out and say, you know, what's the most garish color I can buy and stick it on his hands. But I read somewhere that if you put nail posh on a kid's nails the taste, they won't bite their nails. So I thought, okay, Well, I didn't think it through clearly and.
Speaker 3: Eighteen.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: I'm joking. He was in second grade or third grade.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: It was an awfully to this day, Kyle, if you're listening, I still apologize. I hope you have forgiven me. You know, his nails. I know it's awful.
Speaker 2: Please don't just say one thing could us clear? He's a boy in school, clear with words.
Speaker 1: It didn't work, That's what I'm telling you. He bit it all off. I mean I probably poisoned. He poisoned him anyway.
Speaker 2: But there are things out there that you put on and nail to help people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, whatever it is, trust and believe me, it did not work. He still chomps on his tail. I can say for myself my worst habit. I know I'm embarrassed. Please don't write mean things in I really have guilt over it.
Speaker 2: I really.
Speaker 1: My worst habit is interrupting. I think that is my worst habit I've had guys I've dated. I am so now I'm so much more aware of it. What I try to do. And I know you and I interrupt each other on the podcast, but we've gotten better. I really try to wait until the person stops talking, and you know sometimes they're just taking a breath, but it's really hard to cure a bad happen.
Speaker 3: It certainly Okay, what's your story?
Speaker 2: And for me it was listening. I am now way more in tune because and then you know, when someone's talking and the thought comes to your head, they trigger something, you want to blurt it out. Yes, I try to work on it every day. Slow your role. My fear is and the reason I believe that I've learned out because I'm going to forget.
Speaker 3: That's why interrupt you. Yes, exactly, I'm gonna forget.
Speaker 1: And how many times when you and I are on the phone, you know, we'll have a four way call going with Nancy and Joan and whoever is and then I won't say I'm not gonna interrupt, and then you'll say, someone say, okay, Kathy, what did you want to say?
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, Or I'll say, excuse me, can I get this out? Because I don't say that it's never going to happen. But no, I remember as a child like I was a bedwetter for me too, were you?
Speaker 1: I absolutely was until I was about twelve or twelve probably twelve.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it was me that broke that habit, or my mom beats the shit out of me.
Speaker 1: No, that's not a habit. Wedding the bed was No, it's not. That is not a habit. That is a habit.
Speaker 3: It's not a habit, running late, running away. Listen to me. Wait, I'm going to interrupt.
Speaker 2: It's going to teach me about habits.
Speaker 1: If you sit on your bed and say I think i'll pee on my bed, that would be a bad habit. If you are sleep dead, sleep and you pee, it's because your it's not a habit. Your body can't wake up, you don't have good maturity. So that's not a bad habit.
Speaker 2: So we must not have any bad habits.
Speaker 3: Can be interrupt.
Speaker 2: You people out there, what are your bad habits and how did you overcome them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, please let us know what is a bad habit you have? And again, no comments about my son. He's fine, he's happily married.
Speaker 2: That was so cute though she didn't even think of clear. Why would she think of it?
Speaker 1: You know, I just started wearing nails myself a few years ago. I don't I made you get the nails before because you're sep.
Speaker 2: Your hands look beautiful.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're gonna get into our fan questions today. I'm gonna read the first one. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: The first one is from Tanya. Hi, ladies, I need some advice. My best friend is a serial dater and I really think it's wayne on her mental health. We're both twenty eight years old and she's never been single. I wouldn't be concerned if she just happened to find really great guy, but that's not the case. These relationships always end up sucking the life out of her and she just jumps into another one instead of healing from the last. How do I help her break out of this? You can't, I was gonna say, let's say in Unison one more time.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: She's going to do it herself.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could bring light to it and remind her. I mean, Kathy, you yourself said to me about my choices or things like that, take a break, take a break and look at you. And as we both said, that show The Golden Bachelor, when I went on there because I was on all kinds of dating sites and such, that show cured me, not forever. But wait, I stopped looking. I stopped looking. I was okay with me and the beautiful new friendships I have.
Speaker 1: And that's because you had the life lesson, Susan. That's the point here, the point I think this girl, Tanya, your friend, it's about her.
Speaker 3: It's not even about the guys.
Speaker 1: The guys could be the most fabulous men on the earth, it's not about them. It really is about her. For whatever reason, she can't be alone, is afraid to be alone. Isn't a complete person finds her completeness in a man instead of finding her completeness in herself and then looking for a man to compliment her. You know, it's her problem to figure out. So maybe my suggestion would be, maybe you could have those kinds of conversations with her. You know what's wrong? Why do you not feel complete? Maybe you need to look at that.
Speaker 2: Ask And Tanya's saying she really thinks it's weighing on her mental health, the girlfriend's mental health. Yeah, and that's all you have to bring up. Like I'm noticing, this is ruining you, it's stressing you out. Take time for you and Tanya, I'll say, and she'll just say five words and it'll be done body being better back.
Speaker 1: Wait, I was going to say, if these guys they're twenty eight. Unfortunately, I was going to say, could she send some of her surplus my way?
Speaker 2: I want to know how she gets one really quick right after the other one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tanya, you're a good friend. Let us know what happens. Have the conversation with her. Yes, but in the end, she has to want to stop being a serial dater and figure out what's going on in her own life.
Speaker 2: Yes she does, but thank you and let us know. Yeah, we can't take her leftover scouts, she's too young.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: The next one I got the and Susan, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 3: Lol.
Speaker 2: The other day I was in a tiff with my boyfriend. Suddenly I caught myself using the same tactics that my mom used to use on me when I was a teenager. I love my mom and I think she's great, but this made me realize that I'm doing a lot of the things I once resented her for. I said, I'm just gonna go during that tip and flashback to when I was a kid and she would say that to me. It made me sick to my stomach. How do I avoid becoming just like my mom. When it comes to the negative qualities I observed of her, they might not be negative, girlfriend, that might just be a life lesson. I gave me joy the day my daughter called me up and said, Mom, thank you, thank you. When I hear her doing the same things, I will tell you I did not want to be like my mother.
Speaker 1: Because my mother was not the nicest person on the planet. And so I just answer the simple answer to her is, how do you avoid becoming just like your mom? Well, like Susan said, maybe some of her qualities are good. If the qualities are negative and you really think they're negative, think before you speak, you speak, think before you act. You know, we've took this how many times in our life. If you all would just stop and.
Speaker 2: Think for xaty, I still try. I mean, I still do it. I get it. Yeah, you just pause.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I will agree with Susan my daughter, since she, or my youngest granddaughter, is almost two years old, I have become much smarter in my daughter's eyes over the last two ye Yes, so amazing. They say that your IQ diminishes. Not in my daughter's eyes. Mind is just escalated. Year two years ago, I got smart. I don't want to say about that.
Speaker 2: And you know I noticed that she said she resented her mom because of that. Well, maybe you were doing things that you needed to be reprimanded for or talked to about and you didn't like it, just like your boyfriend, you found yourself saying because he did something that wasn't okay with you.
Speaker 1: And like Susan said, maybe maybe mama knew exactly what she was say And rethink this one, baby, rethink it, rethink it.
Speaker 3: Let us know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if the boyfriend is not worth keeping, don't try to drag out a thing that ain't worth keeping showing.
Speaker 2: The door jingle to it.
Speaker 1: I say, here, here's a better jingle. Here's your hat, what's your hurry? Yeah, that was when I said that in the last one. I'm full of these little piffy quotes today. All right, let's go on. Let us know how it goes though.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Question three is from anonymous lady. And by the way, let me just take a minute here. Yeah, don't feel listeners that you have to say your name, because any question you're asking somebody else has the same question, So feel free write in anonymous will be happy to answer.
Speaker 2: You make up the name if you want to. We don't. We've had people say to us I am so glad on episodes such and such that they ask that question. That's something I really wanted to know but never would ask. Yeah, so you help other people there you go?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So Anonymous asks ladies, I need you to talk some sentence to me. Well, Anonymous, you have come to the right place. We are good at talking. Why do I keep Why do I keep going back to my ex? The sex isn't that great. I live in a big city and I'm young with no responsibilities, and yet I keep going back to him. Why do you think I'm always falling back into his arms? He's just as guilty in terms of keeping that door open, but honestly, he's not always the one initiating. What can I do to finally put an end to this? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Can I just answer this real quickly? What you can do. What you can do real quickly is not go back, tie your hands behind your back, put tape across your mouth, disconnect your phone.
Speaker 3: Don't do it. It's you know. People are that easy. It's that easy. People are go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Kathy, No I'm just gonna say, people just interrupted Kathy, but practicing all right, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just gonna say, people look for like magical things. Why do you keep going back?
Speaker 3: Hell? Have I know?
Speaker 1: You're in a secure it's comforteds you know the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. There's another pithy quote. Whatever it is, it's not healthy, So why do you keep doing it? You got me stop doing it?
Speaker 2: Also, Well, first of all, the sex isn't great. I don't know why, but I'm just saying, sometimes you have great sex with somebody and they're not in your life, you're not together anymore, but you visit that because it's comfortable. You know it that I can understand. That could be an excuse if you will. But here nothing's good. Sometimes people just don't want to be alone. But my main thing that hits me why she shouldn't go back is because you're not open for someone else.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Have to close the door to be able to receive again and let somebody else in.
Speaker 1: But you know what's interesting is she's the one she said, He's not always the one initiating. But the question is very simple. You ask why do I keep going back to my ex because you think something is better than nothing. And as Susan Jess said, something is not always better than nothing. And sometimes you have to be alone for a spell so that you have time to open your heart and mind for something new. I think it's some insecurity here. You're afraid to be alone.
Speaker 2: I've been there, I've done it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get nobody. I don't like being alone. We all would like.
Speaker 1: To have that person to share conversation with, dinner with a glass of wine, with all those things. But sometimes you have to be alone and let your mind just be silent and you're you know, so that you are open to meeting that next person.
Speaker 3: Right, so you know what.
Speaker 1: I again, Sometimes your brain, your mind, your body, you have to be silent and alone with your thoughts so that you can figure out how you got to where you got and how you want to plan your steps to get to where you want to be.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just that simple. Sometimes it is.
Speaker 2: But we wish you luck and keep trying. You'll get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well no, don't keep trying.
Speaker 2: Uh uh you avoid going back?
Speaker 1: No, don't keep trying, sad, just stop, just stop, that's right, Just do it.
Speaker 3: Just do it.
Speaker 1: Show them the door. That's right, show them the door and move on. All right, all right, we're ready. We've given all this great advice. I think we should play a game.
Speaker 2: Of course you do.
Speaker 3: I love games.
Speaker 1: We love This one is called deal Breakers Friendship Edition, because as everyone knows, Susan and I are very good friends. We're going to read hypotheticals and then we're going to say if we think it's a deal breaker. And I'm going to start with the first one, which is near and dear to us. Your friend shares a deep secret of yours with someone else after promising to keep it private.
Speaker 2: Guilty, guilty, Susan. I'm just and I don't do it immediate on purpose. It just ends up coming out.
Speaker 1: She never does it on purpose. But we've all learned since you're working, and we've also learned we have things we tell Susan and things we don't because.
Speaker 2: I asked them to. As you are about to say, please, please, no, don't tell me.
Speaker 1: Don't tell her because somebody else will call you and say such and such, and I'll say, where did you hear that, Susan. Next focus is a deal It's not with you? Because you're a dear friend. But if is it a deal breaker for you your friendship?
Speaker 2: No, it's not. You're disappointed and you talk to them and hope it doesn't happen again. I don't think it's a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: I mean it's I got to say, like, if there are other things about that person I'm you know, I love, that could be that that could be the straw that broke the Campbell's back.
Speaker 2: True. Okay, they lie to you about something small, but you only find out much later.
Speaker 3: I mean something small, I'm not what happens.
Speaker 2: And when you find out later that seed was planet, and then they trust things, you'll second guess whether to trust something but small, I mean, why lot if it's small.
Speaker 1: Because it was just inconsequential they I mean they probably didn't realize. I mean, if it's that small, I wouldn't. I'm sure I've loved but it wasn't a lie. It wasn't it ultimately turned out to be a lie.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I lied, but it wasn't a lie. I'm saying I didn't give me an example of what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Uh, you said to me, Kathy, what did what did you do last night? And I'm just like, Oh, I stayed home, I was home most of the night, you know whatever, and I just I didn't think about it. My neighbor popular for a glass half an hour.
Speaker 2: Well, it turns it's just not giving them all the information. But I wouldn't call that lie. Well right, I don't know. I don't like that one.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move along.
Speaker 1: Then you find out they've been secretly hanging out with someone who openly dislikes you.
Speaker 3: That's their life.
Speaker 2: You find out they're secretly hanging out with somebody that dislikes you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's just say, let's say poor Nancy. We always use her as an example. Let's say let's say Nancy openly disliked me, which she doesn't, but let's say she did, and I found out that you're hanging out with Nancy. Well, so yeah, jach for I said, who cares you want to? You want to waste your time over that good for nothing Nancy? That's your problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, they date your ex without giving you a heads up.
Speaker 1: Okay, you and I are going to disagree on this one.
Speaker 2: How long was the ex? Number one?
Speaker 3: How long has he been an X?
Speaker 2: If it's been years, I would still have to mention it. If you're my friend, I'm going to say, you're not going to like this, or I want to know how you feel about it.
Speaker 1: But I've been chatting with I'm not if let's I mean, you and I have never dated the same man, but you know, let's use Gary since we had Gary on our podcast. Let's say you had dated Gary ten years ago, and I met Gary and I started dating dating him, I would not feel any compunction to tell you.
Speaker 3: I would probably say.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying. It depends on the leg. Now, if if you had broke up, if you've broken up with Gary three months ago and I started damning, Oh yeah, I'm going to talk to you about it. I'm that's girl code. That is great, that's girl code. But if it's been a long time, who cares? All Right, what's the next one?
Speaker 2: Oh? Look at the next one?
Speaker 3: Kat.
Speaker 2: They pretend they don't know you in front of guys they have a crush on. How weird is that deal? Pretend you don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would have to That would be a deal breaker because I would decide my friend is a weirdo.
Speaker 2: You got issues?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's issues, all right. They can't. Oh this one bugs the guitar out of me. They cancel plans with you last minute all the time, but never cancel on others. I have said the solution for this, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I'll never ask him again.
Speaker 1: I literally when someone cancels on me repeatedly, I don't want them anymore.
Speaker 3: I just don't invite them anymore.
Speaker 2: And I constantly get my feelings are hurt. You didn't even I said, you know what, it's an open invitation. You want to come, come, but I am not singly inviting you because you always say yes.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, so many words, so many words, I see, so.
Speaker 2: Many words explain things.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, amighty, you don't need Just just don't do it, remember Nike, just do it two minutes ago. Just don't do it. Don't invite, don't invite. And then if she and then if she calls and says, Susan, you're going out with all the girls. Oh sorry, you want to come along, come along? Don't say I don't because you never saw you win.
Speaker 2: My feelings hurt you never. I've been inviting you for fifteen years. Fifteen years, you don't come twice and fifteen years. I'm done. Okay, this is no pun intended. They constantly interrupt you in conversations, and the second before it is not you at all. I never seemed to listen.
Speaker 1: Let me just say, if that were true, you and I would not be friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And you know what if somebody constantly interrupts, you bring it to their attention, that's all.
Speaker 1: And be kind because well, for oh, no, I've had I had a guy that uh would have said he'd a true story. I met a guy this was probably I don't know, a year and a half ago after the show, really nice guy, and we dated and when I get excited, I just I'm just like a puppy dog, you know, I'm exuberantly bubbly, even more so than normally. And I interrupted and after like this, I was so excited about this guy. He said to me, you are beautiful, you're smart, you're fun. I love your sense humor, but I can't deal with your interrupting.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Some people are more sensitive to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know what I figured, this is what I told myself. If that if that, well it wouldn't work. But also if that was enough that he didn't want to get to know me anymore. Then he wasn't the right guy for me.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, Dah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: They keep pushing you to do things they know you're uncomfortable with.
Speaker 3: It's not a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: Just saying no. Well, if you're uncomfortable, you say not interested.
Speaker 1: Or you just you know you. I mean, I pushed people to do things. And but usually they'll say something like and not a bad thing, I mean, just something fun or whatever.
Speaker 3: But what I'll say is.
Speaker 2: Well, what's fun to you?
Speaker 3: Right? And and that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: So they'll that's exactly They'll say something like, Kathy, that's not something I want to do, And I say, but I want you to try it. I don't want to do it, okay, like I just again, it's my puppy dog personality, Like, try it, you'll like it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: You lend the money and they never pay you back, then act like it never happened. There's no such today, because I will tell them it happened. And you're going to get on a scale. I've had this happen many times. I called them every payday. It's a nightmare.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I don't lend money anymore because of this quick story. I'm going to tell you a very she was in my wedding in high school. We don't talk anymore. She I won't in case she's listening. She asked me to borrow a pretty good sum of money, and she said, I can pay it back to you in full in six weeks when I get when I get my paycheck. I'm changing the timing a little bit, just because I.
Speaker 2: Don't you're holding her word to that.
Speaker 1: And we've known each other since high school, and we hadn't talked in many years, but we rekindled our friendship, and we'd been you know, we'd rekindled the friendship probably for a couple of years. When she asked me, she's had a tough life. She's had some you know, and I had a pretty blessed life. So I said sure. My husband was still alive and he said, but Kathy, you've got to get that money back. We can't give that kind of money, I said, I said, she said she'll get it back in six weeks. Six weeks came and went. I asked her two or three times. It got really ugly. I won't even tell you. She ultimately paid me back, but was really ugly about it, and thatship, and it was the beginning that. So now if I if you call me Susan and say, Kathy, can I borrow a hundred bucks? This was much more that I said. Exactly, I'm going to say, here you go, Susan, and hope I get it back. But if I don't, it's not the room of friendship. But I don't lend. I make it a practice not to really lend money anymore. I try not to do exactly unless it's my kids. And then you call it a gift.
Speaker 2: You never get it back. Christopher, he was pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's a gift, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 2: They always tease you in front of others and claim they're just joking, but they never do it in private.
Speaker 3: It's never a joke. You've heard me.
Speaker 2: Fun don't tease. I mean, it depends on what you're teasing about. No.
Speaker 1: No, if you're teasing someone, that other person probably feels self conscious or uncomfortable. So it's not a joke. It's not funny.
Speaker 2: It's just do I tease you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not cruel about it. You don't tease me about something that I'm uncomfortable about.
Speaker 3: If you there's things that you know.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'll give you one example.
Speaker 3: The world knows.
Speaker 1: You don't tease me about my weight because you know that I'm uncomfortable about that.
Speaker 2: I tease you about your because you're so thin. And you see something different.
Speaker 3: No, you don't know.
Speaker 1: I got it, you see because it's not funny. And so I belly roll listen and Susan, Susan gets to go to the beach and where bikini. I have on bloomers and a long sleeve shirt. It's prothetic. It's that's true.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody out there, are you enjoying this?
Speaker 3: I mean what you think?
Speaker 1: I just can't believe that the time goes so quickly. Is there anything going on in your life? We haven't had much catch up lately. Anything going on in your life? You want to talk about trying.
Speaker 2: From the surgery?
Speaker 1: Okay, but we've obviously had Can I can I break you up? Can I can I tell the world what's really going on about your wrist? You're gonna yell at me, what's yeah, let.
Speaker 3: Me just say.
Speaker 1: Let me just say, Susan, you can you can argue, well, yeah, we all know how it happens. She's boots. But here's the thing. As you all know, I broke my risk the exact same way. When I broke my wrist. My doctor had it wrapped tightly, had me in a sling, said don't don't do anything that could hurt your wrist. You know, it's very delicate till the pins and everything heals. Can I tell you this girl, it's got the sling, off, has had the bandage, off, has been out dancing, cleaning the house, and she goes.
Speaker 3: Kathy, my arm hurt so much, it's swollowen, swollen.
Speaker 1: You know what I don't. She doesn't follow doctor's orders, and in fact, she said to me, I'm going to call the doctor. I said, why the hell would you call the doctor?
Speaker 3: The minute he says, you know, is it in a sling? No? Are you using to do much?
Speaker 2: He didn't told me to wear the sling. If I was around a crowd of people.
Speaker 1: Hey, Susan, you were out dancing two nights ago. Did you wear the sling?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: She did not.
Speaker 2: It was Sunday fun day, just a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: It's only a couple of hours people going to So this is how sus.
Speaker 2: Sorry for myself. God, this sucks.
Speaker 3: I do not feel sorry for you.
Speaker 2: Not to you do your hair, your makeup, take a shower. This armpit over here, if somebody didn't come over and shape it would really there. It's a nightmare, people.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Susan does not follow the doctor's orders. I'm ratting you out to Bachelor Nation.
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 2: Made to be broken anyhow.
Speaker 3: Ruthor made to be broken? All right.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say here that is gonna wrap it up. It's been so much fun. Please thank y'all for joining us.
Speaker 2: And absolutely absolutely and make sure to follow us on Bachelor Happy Hour. As you know, we have new stuff coming out all the time and you don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: Please please make sure you submit your questions to us. Perhaps some of you doctors out there would like to send to some send her some advice on her wrist or how to care for arm while it's healing. I don't know if you can do it by going to Bachelor Nation dot com, slash Golden Hour, or dm us on Instagram at Bachelor Happy.
Speaker 2: Hour and listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app for where will you listen to your podcast over and out
Speaker 3: Have a great week, Talk to you soon.