Speaker 1: I does round up an information on a low hour.
Speaker 2: Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at S eight hundred nine four one sean if you want to join us.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You've been hearing for over a week, really about a week and a half about Minnesota fraudsters and Tim Walls. The governor of Minnesota was warned repeatedly by whistleblowers how over a billion dollars from medicaid you know was stolen by these fraudsters. Now, doctor Oz is the administrator for the Center for Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, and more than anybody else by far in the country, he understands the depth of this scheme, the scam to the tune of over a billion dollars, and he joins us now, Doctor Oz's great to have you, Baxter.
Speaker 1: How are you want?
Speaker 4: It will be with you, But unfortunately it's under this condition. This is a stunning studying change in how I think Americans should wininess and participate in discussion around medicaiding services of this nature that again designed to help are most vulnerable. But when you pull healthcare in the services that are not strictly around health like housing which should be had, or the transportation of people, which should be Department of Transportation, or education of autistic children children the spectrum, which again should be part of education. You end up with holes in the architecture of our social network of security, and they are being taken advantage of. In the case of Minnesota, of course, the somalion pop and involved in an overwhelmingly important way. But these prosters toll over a billion dollars from Medicaid, which means it's your money, Your federal tax dollars got taken by individuals, many of them again from Smilling descent, who are now spending that money overseas buying real estate and Nigeria, potentially putting it into terrorist organizations, buying flashy cars, homes, kickbacks to the parents of the kids who are falsely lying and seeing that their care of autism. These are the kind of stuff that makes you so upset, as especially the administrator, because when you get transparency into these numbers, Sean, you can't sleep.
Speaker 2: At night when you talk about the depth of this, and a lot of people, you know, the knee jerk reaction is, oh, you're picking on the Somalis and Congresswoman Omar is out there saying the same thing. And you know, but Tim Walls was warned about this, but he did not take the warnings from whistleblowers that this was out of control. You know, I've heard that, for example, the claims of autism rates were so out of the norm and skyrocketing to massive amounts in terms of percentage of people in the Somali community. Now, I just want to know if there was systemic, this systemic practice of committing fraud to on the American people, and how much money it's costing us, and who was involved in it.
Speaker 4: I share your desire, which is why we've gotten a very strict set of guidelines rules that wals is going to have to play by. But let me get let me answer the questions as you ask them. So the autism program will loom from about three million dollars in twenty eighteen to four hundred million dollars. That's more than one hundred and thirtyfold increase in twenty twenty three. That's that I've been including the last year and a half, by the way, so I'm sure it's much much worse now. We don't have that many more autistic children, And what was happening was these scammers. And it's true that many were some millions. We're paying parents thousand bucks, fifteen hundred bucks more. And in fact, there was a whole bidding war to get these parents to lie about their kids for your program versus another program. Now, why what happens? They were educating these high school graduates with a forty hour at home class. Right, take a test, you pass it. Good. You take these these now credentialed quote unquote people, you put them in playgrounds, have them take a child to quote unquote has autism, and they get paid up to thirty six dollars every fifteen minutes. I'm one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: So these are the numbers that I have. And if I'm wrong, please tell me. And this is what we've researched, and we've been able to find. The housing program was supposed to cost two point six million dollars annually. Last year they paid out over one hundred million. You mentioned autism. That program went from three million dollars in twenty eighteen to over to nearly four hundred million in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: So explain this this it's it's.
Speaker 2: Impossible to have a dramatic increase in autism at that level that would warrant or justify that amount of money impossible.
Speaker 4: You also pervert the data. Now we're looking at you know, I got me. How much more autism do we really have? And here's the other thing, Sean, when every child has autism, the kids with real autism don't get the benefits. So the fraud increases are that was money in the pockets of these scammers, but it's actually hurting our most vulnerable Americans more than in any other group. So again I'm going to go through this list. It is important you mentioned autism. You mentioned housing, and this is housing for people were supposed to be homeless and trying to get them home from a hospital so it don't cost so much of sitting around waiting to get out. This is supposed to be well to used money. Two point six million dollars. You probably save a lot more than that, but at one hundred million dollars doesn't make any sense. Personal care, home healthcare, right, someone my family is going to take care of me. Now, everybody again, some Allians have the predominance of this. Everybody needs personal home care. Every there and their relatives are all the caregivers, so you get paid twice. Right. Transportation, again, we're not the Department of Transportation, but once in a while you need a car service or uber to get to the doctor's office. But not if you're getting scammed at you know, many many times more which you expect have substance use disorder. All these things get perverted. And Sean, here's the crazy part. In the case of Minnesota, we're talking about a scenario where they knew there was an issue, they were raising the concerns people in the Healthy Human Services were whistle blowers, and they were being told cut it out. First of all, some millions are an important voting block. They overwhelmingly vote them, and so they would cause the political backlash. This is what people on the ground are telling us. And again we got folks from Minnesota in the program here, and so we're asking them to call their friends what was really going down. But the other part that would really bothersome to me is there was the perception they'd be perceived as racist if they started to bring this stuff out because Somalians are overwhelmingly dark skinned. Well that's I mean, that's not the point here. It doesn't matter you know what your ethnic background is. If you're stealing money from the US government and from the federal taxpayers, you should be prosecuted independent of any other variable that you might think might make it look bad. So once again, it's not about pretending that you're nice or kind, or equitable or fair. It's are you truly doing what's right for the American people, because that will allow you to take care of everybody. Right now, you have people in Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, Florida, in California paying extra money into the tax system to make up for the theft of money in Minnesota, and we're seeing this Sewan across the country. We have more durable medical equipment suppliers in South Florida five times more in fact, than McDonald's franchises. Why, we've been told by some that might be the embolvement of the Cuban government scamming us. We know that there are Armenian gangs who have dramatically increased spending on hospice care. Remember these fragile people at the end of their life being taken advantage of by these programs. You have now home health care dramatically increasing and scanning of money from the federal taxpayer. In Los Angeles, we have Russian gangs, multinational groups scamming the healthcare system because we're big, right, one point seventy five trillion dollars is a big target on our back, and you can take advantage of us. We as Americans have to get serious about this. The fraud extends into the Affordable Care Act, where there's now a debate about whether they throw more money at this program, which because it's the unaffordable care right at right now.
Speaker 2: All those so affordable, as my friend Mark Simone says, why do you need all those subsidies and why do you need subsidies in perpetuity?
Speaker 1: After all, it is affordable.
Speaker 2: But never mind that people will promise that they wouldn't lose their doctor, their their health care plan, and the average family would pay, you know, save up for twenty five hundred dollars a year. The results are in millions lost their doctors, millions lost their care. We're paying anywhere from two hundred and twenty five to three hundred percent and.
Speaker 1: More than we used to pay.
Speaker 2: And there's fully forty percent of the country they're lucky if they have two Obamacare Exchange options.
Speaker 1: Many only have one, and that means bad or awful. That's your choice.
Speaker 2: And it's not using any innovative medicine, telemedicine, it's not using health care cooperatives, it's not using you know, we're not getting most favored pricing on pharmaceuticals, et cetera. There are alternatives that can save a ton of money and provide much better care.
Speaker 4: And Sean this s part's going to anger the audience. About forty percent of people on the Affordable Care Act never use the policy. We believe this because they don't either know they have a policy, or weren't on the policy, or some other policy like maybe, well, how.
Speaker 2: Many people are on the policy but don't even use it. And by the way, and you look at the amount of money that these insurance companies. Their stock prices have gone up one thousand percent when the average stock price and this is since they quote Affordable Care Act Obamacare, where the average increase for any other listed company is up like two hundred and fifty percent.
Speaker 1: That's gone off that dramatically. They're doing very well.
Speaker 4: The horrible reality is we're buying full freight insurance for at least four and a half million people who don't need it, aren't appropriately on it, are illegal immigrants, they're already on Medicaid, or they're in two states at once, but the federal taxpayer is spending thousands and thousands of dollars a year to buy them full priced insurance. Again, going to the insurance companies is what drives the president crazy because he wants to make sure the money goes to the people. And the other benefit is if the people get the money, they know they have the coverage. And so we have now a system in place where we're pretending to do the right thing. Same big narrator, Shawn, We're pretending like we're helping, but in fact you're spending money, throwing money at issues without addressing the core reality. So let me just announce right now what we're going to do. Just to go back to Minnesota. Per second, we are demanding weekly updates on an audit on all fourteen of these programs like autism. How can we shut down already? We're going to put a moratorium on things like personal care, home care, transportation, peer recovery services, all these things we've done. By the end of this month, Walts must provide a comprehensive corrective action plan with a specific timeline and accountability. We're not going to allow the American tax perier to be defrauded anymore, and Seawan to help me. By the end of January, if they have not addressed this fraud, we are going to withhold federal Medicaid funding. I just posted something and I said to the governor Wall, start looking for loose change under your couch, because if you don't fix this problem, Minnesota is going to have a major financial crisis. We will no longer tolerate this. And I got bigger news. We're looking at all the other states or are potentially in the same bucket because we believe this fraud is happening at a national level.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable. I'm glad you're holding him accountable. And one of you brought up the race factor earlier. I mean Congressman Omar Somali's were the real victims of fraud. I'm confident there's no link between medicare fraud and the scheme and terrorist activity.
Speaker 5: All the eighty seven people charged, all but eight are of Somali descent, and that has added to the spotlight being put specifically on your community. Why do you think this fraud was allowed to get so widespread?
Speaker 6: I want to say, you know, this also has an impact on Somali's because we are also taxpayers in Minnesota. We also could have benefited from the program and the money that was stolen, and so it's been really frustrating for people to not acknowledge the fact that we're you know, we're also as Minnesota as the tax payers, really upset and angry about the fraud that has occurred.
Speaker 5: House Republicans and the Treasury Secretary just now talked about a link to terrorism, a possible link. He said they're just now beginning to look into it. How confident are you that that's a false claim.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty confident at the moment because there are people who have been prosecuted and who have been sentenced. If there was a linkage in that the money that they had stolen going to terrorism, then that is a failure of the FBI and our court system in not figuring that out and basically charging them with these with these charges. If money from US tax dollars is being sent to help with terrorism in Somolia, we want to know and we want those people prosecuted and we want to make sure that that doesn't ever happen again.
Speaker 1: I don't have confidence in anything that congress Woman Omar says.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm reporting what Somalian Americans in the area are saying they were witnessing amongst their former countrymen. So this is not even mem Atas or Sean Hannity saying this. We're literally sharing with you information from the ground people who come to this country. I think of my father was an immigrant, legal right legal immigrant, came as a doctor. He was incredibly proud that he was allowed to come here and saw America as a shining city on the hill. He couldn't believe America existed and will let him come here and partake in the American dream. So I do believe that people in the Surmalian community are witnessing this. They see their countrymen getting ill gotten profits and then buying luxury cars, big huge houses, incredible vacations properties overseas. They're not happy about that. They see us as kindly having taken them in and they're mad about this. So they're becoming allies. In fact, across the bold, the people wakened us up to some of this fraud. For example, in hospice and home healthcare. Are people in the industry to say, what are you guys doing? Where have you been for the last four years? And I think that's a good wake up call for everybody because they've been crying about this for several years. Nobody was at home. Now we're home. Let's go deal with these issues. When I had Cuban Americans in South Florid telling me that other Cubans are taking advantage of the system, they're mad about it. They're not just well been animated.
Speaker 2: We're going to bring you back on a regular basis and get updates on it. Thank you for explaining it, because nobody knows this better than you. But the amount of money we're talking about is so astronomical. And if we don't eliminate weight, waste, fraud, abuse, corruption like this, then we will never We're just going to continue to continue to rob from our children and grandchildren. Doctor Oz, the administrator for the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, we always appreciate your time.
Speaker 4: Thank you, God bless you.
Speaker 1: I'd bless you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, I got to go back in time. President Trump posting a roundtable focus on the economy and farmers and people that again, it takes a while for all of his policies to make it into the bloodstream of the economy. And we're seeing positive effects on the economy. We're seeing the price of gas come down, we're seeing the price of other goods come down.
Speaker 1: But he inherited a mess his policies.
Speaker 2: Again, my prediction around the end of second quarter next year, things are going to be dramatically improving and everybody's going to benefit from it like they did in his first term. And here's what he said at this roundtable today.
Speaker 7: We had three states in the last two days recorded by our energy a group of very strong energy people who said we hit one dollar in ninety nine cents to gallon.
Speaker 3: In three different states.
Speaker 7: And it's an amazing accomplishment because the gasoline presses are company dow. When gasoline comes down every day, it's such a big category that when gasoline comes down, sort of everything sort of follows. But we inherited a mess affordability. But you can call it affordability or anything you want. But the Democrats caused the affordability problem, and we're the ones that are fixing it.
Speaker 3: So it's a very simple statement. They ca it.
Speaker 7: We're fixing it, and they have a tendency to just say this election is based on affordability, and nobody questions them.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 7: You know, nobody says, well, what do you mean by that? But they just say the word. They never said anything else because they caused the problem. But we're fixing the problem. And we're pleased to be joined today by many of the wonderful members of the farming community, as well as the Secretary of Agriculture Brook Rollins Brook, thank you, Thank you, Treasury Secretary Scott Vessons, thank you very much, Scott.
Speaker 3: Senator John Boseman, thank you, John. Good job. John Hoven, thank you, John. And Deb Fisher, thank you.
Speaker 7: Very much, as well as Representative Austin Scott, who has been with us right from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Thank you us in good job.
Speaker 7: I'm delighted to announce this afternoon that the United States will be taking a small portion of the hundreds of billions of dollars we receive in tariffs. We are making a lot of money from countries that took advantage of us for years. They took advantage of us like nobody's ever seen. Our deficits are way down because of tariffs.
Speaker 3: I guess because of the.
Speaker 1: Election, because without the election, you.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't have tariffs, should be sitting there losing your share. But we're taking in billions. We're really taking in trillions of dollars if you think about it, Scott, because they're real numbers, you know, when you think of all the money being poorted to the country for new auto plants and all of the other things.
Speaker 3: AI.
Speaker 7: So what we're doing is we're taking a relatively small portion of that and we're going to be giving and providing it to the farmers in economic assistance. And we love our farmers, and as you know, the farmers like me because based on voting trends, you could code voting trends or anything else, but they're great people.
Speaker 3: They're the backbone of our country.
Speaker 7: So we're going to use that money to provide twelve billion dollars in economic assistance to American farmers.
Speaker 3: Twelve billion. There's a lot of money. Metal. What do you think, peanuts? Do you though? Right? He's a farmer of rice.
Speaker 7: This release, this relief will provide much needed certainty to farmers as they get this year's harvest to market and look ahead to next year's crops and they'll help them continue their efforts to lower food prices for American families.
Speaker 3: And again we inherited something.
Speaker 7: That we inherited, the worst inflation in the history of our country, and we're taking care of it. Farmers are an indispensable national asset, part of the backbone of America. I've always felt it so strongly. They's so important. Unfortunately, under sleepy Joe Biden, who was a sleepy guy, our farmers were crushed by the worst inflation in modern history and crippling restrictions on energy, water, and capitless other necessities for farmers. And what they did to the farmer in terms of putting the brakes on was just absolutely unacceptable. In my first term, we had an agricultural trade surplus by a lot.
Speaker 3: We had a big surplus.
Speaker 7: Meaning that we were exporting American agricultural products all over the world making a net profit and in many cases a very substantial profit.
Speaker 3: He came in and ruined it.
Speaker 7: Biden turned that surplus into a gaping agricultural deficit that continues to this day. But we're knocking it down to go very good. In fact, my China, as you know, is buying a tremendous amount of sleebeams and the number. I spoke with President she recently, very recently, and I think he's going to do even more than he promised to do, so I think the relationship is a very good one. I think he's going to do more than he promised to do, and what he promised to do is a lot, So we're very happy with that. In the last year, Biden bankruptcies rose by fifty five percent having to do with farms, So farm bankers ruptcies under Joe Biden went up fifty five percent.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 7: But now we're once again at a position where a president is able to put farmers first. But unfortunately I'm the only president that does that. One day one, I terminated the Green new scam. Energy prices are down, gasoline prices are down, with slash record numbers of crippling regulations, and we're working on huge trade already, securing sixty billion dollars in agricultural purchase commitments. And you know, Biden made none. He didn't make any trade deals having to do with the farmers or any of It's crazy. China committed he was the worst president.
Speaker 3: In the history of our country man, I want to kiss anybody has any questions.
Speaker 7: China committed to over forty billion dollars of soybean purchases, and that's a commitment. And I asked President She if he could even up it, and I think he'll do that. I mean, he's not a commitment. Forty billions a commitment. But the soybean farmers are quite happy. Since my successful meeting in South Korea with Presidency, purchases have been made and soybeans are being exported out of the United States to China.
Speaker 3: As we speak.
Speaker 7: And I say that our soybeans I told this to President She. Our soybeans are more nutritious than competitors. Somebody said, is that a Trump statement or is that real?
Speaker 3: In fact, I will ask me that question President Chi as a real question.
Speaker 7: He said, really, I had never heard of it, and he was a food purchaser for a long time, but that's what I hear. And Japan agreed to eight billion and purchases of corn, floyd beans, ethanol, fertilized it.
Speaker 3: Aviation, biofuel, and rice.
Speaker 7: You know, Japan never bought rice from anybody else's site a very important thing to them, and they agreed to buy rice.
Speaker 3: Okay, absolutely so.
Speaker 7: I also proudly signed into low of the largest tax cuts in history, and the one big beautiful bill, the monumental tax relief Bill that is benefiting, very very strongly benefiting the American farmer.
Speaker 3: And I think also for farmers. We have, as you know, and we.
Speaker 7: Got the estate tax or the death taxes they call it on farmers, on small businesses, you don't have to pay it anymore. A lot of farms, would you love your children, and your children are great and they want to be farmers, and you leave the farmer and your children and a lot of farms are you know, sort of cash poor, land Ridge, cash poor, and the kids would go to the local bank or to any bank and then borrow money to pay the estate tax, and then end up losing the farm.
Speaker 3: They go bankrupt and a lot.
Speaker 7: Of debt to you know, literally because they love their farm and they love their business and they love that way of life.
Speaker 3: They end up committing suicide, a lot of suicides. We have no more state tax. How about that. You have children, I think we'll let them know now. If you love your children, then it's good. If you don't love your children, you don't have to leave them anything. It doesn't matter what. You have a feeling, have a feeling, you love, you told. But the estate taxes are very big thing. So you don't have a state tax.
Speaker 7: You die, you leave your farm or whatever small business to the children, you don't have to pay state taxes. It seems to affect the farmer more than anybody else because you could have a farm that's very valuable and therefore you have to pay a big tax, but it's not a big value in.
Speaker 3: Terms of cash.
Speaker 7: Maximizing domestic farm production is a big part of how we will make America affordable again and bring down grocery prices for American families. And again, these are prices that we inherited. When I left, we were doing incredible in four years. What they've done to this country in so many and not even mentioning.
Speaker 3: The border and the criminals allowed and to a country and all of the the other thing I'd like.
Speaker 7: To say before going to scott and I think it's very important.
Speaker 3: We're going to also give.
Speaker 7: The tractor companies John Deere and all of the companies that make the equipment. We're going to take off a lot of the environmental restrictions that they have a machinery.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: I know, because I buy a lot of that machinery for different things. We have a lot of big clubs with you know, hundreds thousands of acres, and I buy a lot of stuff, and you buy it.
Speaker 3: It's got so much equipment.
Speaker 8: On it for the environmental it doesn't do anything except it makes the equipment much more expensive and much more complicated to work, and it's not as good as the old days.
Speaker 7: And we're going to take a lot of that nonsense off of the equipment, which is.
Speaker 3: Going to reduce and we're going to do it, and we're going to say you're going to reduce the prices. We're not going to do it. And they're not going to reduce it and have to.
Speaker 7: Reduce their prices because farming equipment has gotten too expensive and a lot of the reason is because they put these environmental excesses on the equipment which don't.
Speaker 3: Do a damn thing.
Speaker 7: Make it complicated, make it impractical, and you really have to be In many cases, you need about one hundred and eighty five IQ to turn on a lawnmower.
Speaker 3: So we're going to take that.
Speaker 7: Off that crap off that they put on Biden mostly and we're.
Speaker 3: Going to take that off.
Speaker 7: So that's going to make a big that'll bring down far the equipment prices are rot that's right, and we're.
Speaker 3: Going to do that immediately.
Speaker 7: You're going to work with Leezelden, who's not here. Is a fantastic job, and Lee is gonna work that out, and that.
Speaker 3: Would be most of it. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: The machines, they're always under repair because they're so complicated that you can't fix them.
Speaker 3: The old days used to fix it yourself. Now you can't do that. You have to be a.
Speaker 7: PhD from Let's a MiG Okay, so we're going to get that done.
Speaker 3: So do you have any questions?
Speaker 1: Yes, in the.
Speaker 5: Interest of affordability with this aid package, I assume that that's something you want consumers to see before midterms next year.
Speaker 3: How quickly will that affect prices at the grocery store. Well, I think the prices are going to be going down already. I mean the prices are way down. We brought prices way down from what it was. We inherited high prices.
Speaker 7: We inherited the biggest inflation in the history of our country. That means prices going up, and we brought it down very substantially.
Speaker 3: Now inflation is essentially gone.
Speaker 7: We haven't normalized, and it'll go down even a little bit further.
Speaker 3: You don't want it to be defleation either. You have to be careful.
Speaker 7: But we run our way down and we had inflation that was the highest in the history of our country. So they say forty eight years, but I say the history forty eight years is pretty bad too, right, So we're we're solving this.
Speaker 1: Brod all right.
Speaker 2: That was the President at his Economic ground table from earlier today at the White House eight hundred and ninety four one.
Speaker 1: Shawn is on number.
Speaker 2: Don't forget Rika Kirk who was with us earlier earlier today. She will be on Hannity tonight nine Eastern. Say you DVR on the Fox News channel.
Speaker 1: We'll see you then