Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news. Hello Marin Talks Money Listeners, it is that time of year. The Edinburgh Festival Fringe is almost here and I will once again be recording podcast episodes in front of a live audience from Panmea House, the final home of Adam Smith. This year's shows will take place on August twenty seventh, twenty eighth, and twenty ninth at two pm. Get your tickets before it sells out. The link is in the show notes. Welcome to Marin Talks Money, the podcast in which people who know the markets explain the markets. I am Maren Semsep Web and this week I'm speaking with Fioni Yang, a fund manager at Invesco. She is the manager of the Invesco Asia Dragon Investment Trust. On today's show, we talk about AI. We talked about career volatile market, very AI exposed. We talk about India Cheap or not Cheap and why has it lost so much popularity? And we talked for probably the first time on the show about the Australian stock market. Fiona, Welcome to Merin Talks Money. Thank you for having me here again. You were in earlier this year and my goodness, a lot has happened since and at the time we talked about all sorts of things, about one of the big topics that we discussed last time. And by the way, listeners, if you haven't listened to the last one, maybe go listen to that one, either before or after. This one has had lots of interesting stuff in it. I wanted to start by talking about what's happened in Korea because it was already growing great guns the last time we talked to continue to saw and saw and saw based on a couple of major AI related stocks, and then we had a little bit of a stumble, and now career is I was going to say twenty five percent of off its peak in June, but on the day that we're talking, I think that Cosby went up seventy percent even yesterday. So this is very volatile stuff. And we're also hearing about a lot of very highly leveraged ordinary career investors or amblers, I guess we should say, who've lost an awful lot of money by having very high margin debt and then being hit by falling share prices. So career is fascinating because it's exactly as you said that front row seat to AI, but it's also turned out to be very volatile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. That's a fantastic observation that you have there. On the career market, I think they take a step back quite a few things has worked out very favorably for career over the past twelve eighteen months. The memory cycle boosted by AI demand is just phenomenal. This is one of the biggest supercycle that we have seen for stocks like some se Electronics and Eessacheinis.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, I think we had to say the.
Speaker 2: Korean government has done a fantastic job in boosting shareholder return doing the value up initiative in Korea. It's a textbook sort of example that all the other countries should really look up to for some of the holdings that we have in the portfolio, so especially the financials. They are boosting shareholder return massively over the past few years, and they start to really focus on shareholder interests, protecting minority shareholders interests, and giving us more voices in the boardroom. That's something that I think in all this data center or AI narrative that investors have forgotten. But I do see risks. There are two risks I see in the career market. The first one is the concentration risk, as you correctly pointed out, with the participation of leveraged ETF I do think some of the retail investors might sort they just bought into a product that give them a bit more return into this investing into a great company. But reality is it's a much more complex financial product they got themselves into and that led to the capital losses. And then the other risk is really earnings risk. Now the market is having super high expectations bought the memory pride, it's going to be if you look at some Sound Electronics two q preliminary result that delivered nineteen percent nineteen times increase versus two q last year for share price is actually done post that result exactly because of this expectation versus reality. Expectation of earning scrolls is super high to the degree that even fantastic earning cycle cannot that meet that expectation. That also result in share price volatility that we have seen from the peak.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean everything you say about the changes in the Korean market and the changes to shareholder democracy and the changes to regulation driven corporate governance, that's what we saw in Japan in a previous cycle, right, and I still think ongoing in Japan, which is interesting. So Korean regulator picked up all sorts of hints from Japan and that makes a great long term story for shareholders in the Korean market, but nonetheless in the short term, as you say, it is all about concentration. Let's get high next and Sam saying are a huge part of the market, and it's the same across the Asian market. Actually, if you think to yourself, I'm buying emerging Asia or I'm buying Asia, and you buy any kind of index or ETF product, you're actually just buying huge exposure to a couple of AI stocks. So that concentration is the thing that really matters if you're buying into any kind of index product, which means that you really have to look in detail at the second risk would you bring up there, which is the supercycle and memory? And when you refer to it as a supercycle, I wonder what you mean by that and how long you think that cycle will last, because I think for old people, old investors, people who've seen these cycles go on forever and ever. One of the first things I ever learned when I became a stockbroker in Asia, was that these cycles tend to be shorter than you think.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's best just to take a step back to look at how we ended up here, rewind the tape, like.
Speaker 3: Two three years ago.
Speaker 2: What happened to the memory industry was actually we were in a dumb cycle. If you look at NONE, which is sort of non flash, that is in deep loss making. As a result, even though the industry only have a few producers of non none of them was really expanding the capacity aggressively. Similar for d RAM, which is the other type of memory that goes into all these AI products these days, same they have gone through this commodity super up and down cycle in the priials, the data center, cloud built out era, and the profitability has deteriorated very quickly. For a company like eskaheanis they have to really go to the market to raise comfortable bonds because the balance sheet was in deep trouble. They were super leveraged, so they were not in a position to expand capex. All of this moving to where we are today is we had this period of under investment by the major players in the memory markets, and on the other side of demand we suddenly have AI agentic AI that just need a lot of memory to really record the conversation that you had with CHGBT, with Anthropic, with Claude, so they can help you to do the dust better from this point on. So that demand search is unexpected from what all these investors as well as memory producers perspective, even.
Speaker 3: Twel months back.
Speaker 2: That's why we ended up with this shortaging supply because under investment over the past couple of years as well as this sudden search in demand.
Speaker 3: So what has happened.
Speaker 2: Is really this shortage has just driven the prices of the exactly the same products up phenomenally over the past few years.
Speaker 3: Then the question is about when how long this cycle could last.
Speaker 2: I think it could last for a couple of years because of this supply to come up will take time. You need to build the clean room, you need to order the equipment and put the equipment in there. But then does that being the share price could last for two three years at the very high level, that might not lessarily be true because the expectation is already up there. Stock market is about expectation versus reality. The expectation is already there's a sort of an Ai demand that cannot be mad and the supply will not come up in the next two to three years. If we do see any sort of vacuum in the demand side of things, or supply could come up just faster than expected because suddenly all these companies have raised huge amount of money, not just for the Korean ones, but also the Chinese competitor is doing an IPO in the coming days. All of that could change the supply dynamics quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Then it's about when does that price or the customers.
Speaker 2: By the other day, you have a handful of hyperscalers paying for all these products. If they do see demand weakening slightly and the supply going to come up quite massively, the bargaining tip going to go back from the memory producers to the payers, and we could see prices start to fall from this point on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about demand. Then the supply conversation is slightly easier in a way, isn't it, because you can see the timeline that's required, as you say, to build the clean rooms, et cetera. But when you look at demand, the assumptions for rising demand are pretty pretty enormous, pretty enormous. There are all sorts of things that could affect that, one of those being people changing the way that they use llms at the moment, people changing from using the services provided by the big American hyperscalis to using Chinese products, et cetera. So there's lots of things that could shift inside the demand equation.
Speaker 2: There are quite a few moving parts in that demand equation. How I see. I think demand is here to stay is just a question of how fast it's going to grow. The market expectation is no one really has a crystal ball of what's going to happen in the future, but the narrative in the market is that demand are going to grow at an exceptional pace. I do see a couple of risks in there. The first one is really the return on those Hyperscaler's investment. It is really, given the current sort of annual round rate of the revenue produced by open AI and Tropic and not to mention on certain paths towards profitability, the ROI of this Hyperscalar investment is still questionable. On this huge amount of capex, we're going to see all we expect to see, So that's one risk. The other risk is competition. As you pointed out, the Chinese large language model viewed up on cheap power, cheap electricity, cheap land, and cheap hardware producers because China is yeah, the technology could be generators behind, but once they get to a certain technology level, the cost of producing those products is just significantly cheaper as compared to the developed market. So as the result, their large language model is actually prized at a fraction of the cost of the leading edge model that we have seen in the Western world. I was just having lunch with one of my friend who operates one of his own software company in the Asia region. He talks about, yes, we just switched between the models. Certain tasks, we can just use the ninety percent cheaper Chinese model, and certain tasks the most advanced masks, maybe we use the Western model, and that's a perfect way out for us to both save one cost and really get to the desired outcome for coding and etc. So that just there's two risks that I have taken to consideration thinking about the demand and how quickly that demand going to grow from this point on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, that's interesting. So a lot of the demand assumption to assume that everyone will always want to use the best model, but that's not really the case. Is that people will use the good enough model depending on press, depending on task. Yeah. Okay, So if you are now investing in this region and you're looking at this concentration, and you're looking at these risks that we've just talked about, and I know that a lot of people will say to you that the big companies, the Samsung's and the high Next, etcetera, that they still look reasonably cheap. But of course that's the way cycles always work. That you're supposed to sell these companies when they look cheap and buy them when they look expensive, because that's how the cycle works. So if you're an active investor, now is the time to diversify away from those peer plays, is my guess, and start looking at companies that are not so much the picks and shovels, but the companies that will benefit in other ways from using AI. If you're still going to talk about this as an AI trade, start looking at the companies that will be able to use AI to improve their productivity, their customer service, etc. So you're moving out from those peer plays.
Speaker 2: It is exactly you know for active bottom up farm manager.
Speaker 3: That's my job day to day. So two angles. I look at this.
Speaker 2: One is really outside of the AI stuff in Korea. If you are SMSUM employee, you get this huge bonus because you just negotiated to get ten percent of the company's op to operating profit to be paid in bonus.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do with it? You're going to buy a house?
Speaker 1: Can we just stop on that? What do we get people getting in the way of bonuses? And I've read about this one hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars being paid out and bonuses to ordinary employees. What's the scale here?
Speaker 2: This is going to be massive people the sale side. The most foolish expectation is next year, as Kahnis could pay, could get to about four hundred, four hundred and fifty trillion Korean one. If you have ten percent of that paid to the employees, it is going to be huge as a percentage of the country's GDP.
Speaker 3: Of course that's expectation. I'm not saying we will get there.
Speaker 2: But with that huge amount of money, then people will want to spend it. They want to buy house, they want to buy handbags. Actually, it's already happening. People talking about the incestuable demand for luxury handbags as well as jewelry. In Korea, the department store is just packed. If you go to the VCA in the morning, you have to get a queue ticket the first moment it opens, otherwise you will not be able to visit it for the whole day.
Speaker 3: You have to cute. You have too cute store to go to one of the jewelry shops. Yeah right, everyone should come to Edinburgh.
Speaker 1: There's no queues outside our luxury shops.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna do that absolutely.
Speaker 1: But your holidays here I needs employees were waiting.
Speaker 2: So those are the things that we expect to see. We already started to see signs of that. But once that money get into the pocket of the employees, that's exactly what they're gonna do. They're gonna go overseas to travel as well, so we want to benefit from that. I think the banks it's going to see acceleration in long world the welsh mana in product demand for introduced by the banks. And then also on the other side is Peppex gonna benefit a lot of the construction company in the country. So that's around within the career, the secondary and tertiary beneficiary from the AI trend, and then outside of that is the point of RAI is about who're going to use this AI technology to really benefit structurally for the future. So some of the winners that we identify actually the Internet space. We like some of the game developers in China or in the region. If you think about online games, how you develop in the past, you spend millions of dollars trying to produce the content to make the AGI looks absolutely amazing. That comes at the expense of hiring thousands of programmers graphic designers. But now using AI, you can just make it so much simpler. It saves the costs and really enhance the gameplay and you can even tailor made the products to every individual user have a completely different gameplay versus a guy sitting next to me because we just like different things. We want different experience in the virtual world. That just increased time span on the platform and lower the cost some of the stocks that we have held in the portfolio for the longest time. It's just underappreciated by this AI beneficiary.
Speaker 1: Thematic Can you give us the names and tell us some of the details of some of the other stocks you're holding in Korea that have exposure to these themes.
Speaker 2: Right, So in Korea we own some of the banks like k BE Financial is one of the biggest bank in the region. We also own some Sound Farmering. It's one of the insurance company that has just seen shareholder return being boosted and into the capexpanding cycle of the Samsung Group. We do own some sound na It is one of the captives sort of construction company for the Samsung Group that could continue to cater to the company's future buildout of their clingroom in the country. And then for the other theme about the beneficiary of AI using AI technology, we do net Eas and Tencent in China. They are the game producers in China, and because of the regulation that you need to really pup games in China, it's not something that AI can't actually do for you to really negotiate with the regulator, what sort of games can be brought to the market that still needs the humans and humans, yes exactly.
Speaker 1: That much of Asia is now beginning to look relatively expensive. So we've talked about career and I know Japan is a new area, but that's not the pure value play. It used to be India, welcome onto India in a little bit, but expensive and some Vietnam, for example, used to be so cheap, isn't it anymore? But China remains pretty inexpensive, still a very unpopular market. Tell me about that from point of view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think unfortunately, China has just been used as a funding source to buying into the AI hardware space. So the Chineses have many of the popular holdings among Asia and emergeny market investors. When you think about investing the region, you usually own stocks in China because they are perceived as the best. And now with the funding flow coming out of these popular holdings and going into Korea and Taiwan, is just have depressed that market valuation.
Speaker 1: So people have just been selling their holdings in Chinese markets to buy into the exciting stuff and career in Taiwan exactly.
Speaker 2: I think that's definitely play an important role in that. And if we look at the index composition of MSCI China, there are a lot of Internet names in there, and many would argue for internet companies, maybe you need to reinvest yourself, reinvent yourself to have a new business model to really survive in the new ai era. Maybe you want to increase your capech spending, you need to have the most competitive large language model so as to wing. Really, as a result, it's not sociue whether those companies are still the leaders in the region, so they get sold off because the FUM flow and the question mark of how they're going to evolve themselves in this new technology world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but evaluations reflect that this is one of the few places in the region where you can still say definitely not paying.
Speaker 2: As the contrary, investors, when other people look away, we always want to look more into it because there are a lot of gems in that market, and investors are fixated on a lot of the macro issues about weak economic growth or still underwhelming consumption data. But you know what, there are companies that can actually thrive in this macro environment.
Speaker 1: Extraordinary, isn't it What a small part of the indices the Chinese market takes up.
Speaker 3: Definitely, Definitely.
Speaker 2: I think it's more of the case of how quickly Taiwan and the Korea have gone up, and then the market cap of this mega company, the concentration that they have in the Asia in decks is mind blowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm back to concentration and be careful what you buy, right, all right, let's look at India, which was incredibly popular level age as everyone loved India and we were constantly being told you didn't need to worry about price, just by India because of the growth and the exciting companies, et cetera. And that's over. No one's died in India anymore, fallen out of favor. But you've recently taken a trip to India.
Speaker 3: Yes, so India is a very interesting one.
Speaker 2: Two years ago, it was one of the most popular country to investing for the whole region, and here we are it is completely being put into the bottom of the jaw because it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Really AI stocks in there all.
Speaker 2: The Internet company again similar like the Chinese ones, being questioned about their survivability for the long term and the growth in the long term. So I just thought it's an interesting time to definitely take a trip and visit our portfolio companies and identify whether they are more interesting ideas. I think the conclusion is still the market, despite on the performance versus everywhere else, is still expensive.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, is.
Speaker 2: Valuation is something that we can't get the hurd or over, but doesn't mean we can't own stocks in the market because they're still selected parts of the market looks extremely valuable for us and if you look at the growth compounding power of some of the portfolio company is definitely impressive. So one of my favorite in India and during the trip is Truan. This is a non bank financial company operating India for extended period of time. They basically serve to say, the truck drivers helping them to get a second give them a loan to get a secondhand truck. They also help the small businesses giving them some working capital, loan and etc. So the business has thrived over the past years because of the underpenetration of the formal banking sector in the rural area of India, they can really serve the underserved and it can grow in the market because of the income of the average people would go up. They want to take up the formal jobs, they want to open their own small businesses and Sreram will be there helping them with their vast network across the country and their personal relationship of their loan officer with the end customer, something the formal banking sector just cannot really address. To and what impressed me this time around where I met them they actually have I meanftually the biggest, one of the biggest Japanese financial company investing a huge chunk into FREERM. That means that the credit rating for sree Ram can really improve on the back of a big parent company.
Speaker 3: And at the same.
Speaker 2: Time, with the cheap capital support from the MUFG, they can really see their funding costs to go down substantially in the years to come. So we're talking about a business can be supercharged for growth, leveraging to the growth of the Indian economy, at the same time enjoying this expanding margin because of the lower funding costs, and it's still trading at a reasonable valuation as compared to the index, as compared to the peer group. So this is exactly the kind of thing active farm manager like myself try to do.
Speaker 3: Going to market.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's expensive, but I mean there are no good company to invest in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about Indian consumer stocks? And one of the conversations having on this podcast a lot is about population and demographics, and of course, whenever you look at China and you look at consumption, you look at construction, et cetera. You have to worry that with a falling population, there's all sorts of things to take into account that you would never have thought of even a decade ago. But while India's fertility rates fallen and actually now but below replacement rate, isn't it, but only it's still the population is still growing reasonably fast. And so you would have thought that in with a fast, dish growing population and whether as you were just talking about high levels of entrepreneurial and income entrepreneurialism and income growth, the consumer stocks would do very well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So the angle that I go in with the consumer stock also looking at the Chinese consumption trend over the past decades, is really which other digital.
Speaker 3: Companies can cater to that?
Speaker 2: So I visited a lot of the e commerce as well as digital internet companies in India trying catering to this rising middle income class. So one of the company I visited is Michel, being one of the leading e commerce company in India. But again it's a valuation. I understand the growth, I can appreciate the growth that they have, the vast amount of opportunities that they can cater into, but the valuation is still quite demanding. Then the next layer that I look at, who are the supply chain company or related company catering to that growth. This is a portfolio company that we own for a while as well. It's called Delivery. It's one of the logistics company that deliver the parcels for me Show. They have about fifty percent of the market share into MI Show's parcels and they also cater to the other digital e commerce company across India. On top of that, they also do food truck low services catering to the small as well media enterprises to help them moving from their products from one place to the other place.
Speaker 3: And they are one of.
Speaker 2: The biggest logistic operators in the country. If you think about India logistics there are It's really amazing the pace of improvement that we have seen over the past year thanks to Molting. His investment in the logistics space in the countries. Infrastructure really helps companies that delivery to grow, to improve their services at lower costs at higher efficiency so they can take over more our share of some of their competitors, as well as really enjoying this growth of consumers wanting more products, they want cheaper products, they want products that are does step. So this is something that we have investing for quite a while and we are really glad to see them seeing acceleration and growth for exactly these topics that we talked about, and at the same time, with that growth, compounding the valuation, the leverage, the operational leverage that they are seeing in the business is a beautiful small business that we're holding India.
Speaker 1: I suppose the thing that will always come up in conversation when you talk about logistics and infrastructure in India is the energy problem, because they are a net importure of fossil fuels and that does make for quite a difficult environment at the moment.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, this is a topic in every single meeting when I was India, people talk about but I think the government has done a fantastic job. They have shielded a lot of that energy price volatility away from the customers and consumers. Of course, it's questionable how long they can do that, but how they've managed it, how they manage the inflation, and how they do coordinated the monetary policies and communication with the market definitely brought a lot of reassurance to invest in the market. And I think the other angle to look at it. It's not just about the price of oil for any of this country in Asia, oil India in particular. It's also about trying to build this energy independence. So that's another topic that you know, as a team, we just really like to delve into how Asia can be more independent from global job politics or energy crisis for the next decade.
Speaker 3: What's the answer to that.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of things had happened, not just about the Iran crisis, but what has happened in Russia, what has happened.
Speaker 3: During COVID time.
Speaker 2: It is a five years, A lot of things had happened, and all that taught all the nations around the world is maybe over the past years, all we care about is operational efficiency or getting the cheapest fuel. From this point on, we should look at independence. We should look at having more of this stuff onshore. So we want to invest in companies that really cater to that theme, the services company, the infrastructure construction company, design companies that help resources infrastructure build out across the region.
Speaker 3: So some of the stocks that we look.
Speaker 2: At and we talk about that's one of the they don't just cater to the somesoung Captive, Capex but they also involve a lot of energy resources build out construction type of work, so that could definitely benefit. Another one we look at is in Australia. It's called Wally. This is a design company EPC company to really help the global oil and the resources majors to build out new projects. So we do see that in the future there will be an acceleration in the capital spending cycle in energy as well as resources space across the region.
Speaker 1: I suppose when we look at Asia, we always think of it as being entirely an energy importing region, but it isn't. There are quite a few net exporters in Asia, aren't there. Indonesia for example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so Indonesia, Malaysia as well as Australia. They are really not so dependent on energy importing the net exporterers. But then again, when you have the resources doesn't necessarily mean you can have a great hand out cards, but you might not play that way real well. So the stock market performance of all the three countries still varies quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that you invested in Australia actually, yeah.
Speaker 2: So for my team, we do have Asia Pacific products as well, Extra Pan products as well, so Australia. Being sitting in Singapore, it is a place that I love to travel to and see companies as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you put the love to travel to a bit first.
Speaker 1: All the same companies Australia.
Speaker 2: Right, Just think last Sydney, Melbourne and a Hying Perth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely ask for when I.
Speaker 1: Worked in Asia, I used to do Sydney Melbourne quite a lot as well. Yeah, technically work, but nice to travel too. So what does the Australian market look like to you? And I don't think that we have ever discussed the Australian stop marketing on this podcast before, so this is a first.
Speaker 2: I think Australia is an amazing market. If you rank the kind of capital return, showholder return, this kind of stuff, corporate governance, Australia definitely ranked the number one of the countries that I cover. So structurally it's just a very favorable environment for active stock pickers to work with the company and really enjoining the shareholder return. And then if we look at the resources which we talked about earlier, Australia being the energy as well as the resources net exporter in the region, it definitely have a critical role to play in the Asia space, So that's definitely the go to place for us. If we do want to own some iron oil producers or if we do want to have more or guests in the portfolio, that's a go to place we would invest. And then if we look at a short term there are a couple uncertainty in the market, especially what the government is trying to address the housing market issue over there. That brought some uncertainty because household worlds is quite concentrated in housing, but the government has introduced a few sort of anti negative gearing policies to address what they perceived as our affordability for the younger generation. That's a housing problem that they do want to address. That brought some market uncertainty because banks is banks in Australia are hugely leveraged into the housing market in the country. And then as a result of that, the other issue is the consumer confidence. As I mentioned, wealth is linked to property price in Australia because of the expectation that housing price is going to be soft so the consumer segment is not doing very well. The spanning continues, but the expectation is that it's set to soften from this point on, so we can see structurally they're definitely merit of investing in Australia, but it's just temporarily because of the housing crisis the country seats.
Speaker 3: They want to address it.
Speaker 2: For the longer term benefits of the country's healthy growth. That might have set back some of the new term growth potential for Australia.
Speaker 1: So for the moment, the most interesting stocks there are probably commodity related.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: We think if the data center going to be built out as planned, they need a lot of copper, where Australia do have quite a couple of names that have exposure in that space. And then the energy security we invested in Wally that's in Australia. They don't just cater to Asia to do the resources and energy build out. They do have fifty percent of the revenue coming from the US. That's a market that just have a huge plan to expand the guests producing capability. So a lot of that is just give us a lot of options to invest in Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh and thank you. That's so interesting And as I say, at first, we're going to do more Australia thanks to you, because there's clearly a lot going on listen.
Speaker 3: Ploy let me let you go.
Speaker 1: Let me just ask you one question. It's holiday time, right, and all of our guests and our listeners headed to the beach and we are wondering when you head to the beach or wherever you're going.
Speaker 2: Well, I am already on holiday, but because so I fly fly to here to London to be on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Sorry, thank you so much for doing that.
Speaker 3: It's great too.
Speaker 2: So I was in Sweden with my family. I brought my two kids and then together with a bigger family, so we have we rented out a beautiful house by Swedish lake. It's just a tradition that people goes to the lakes and enjoy the summer and the kids can swim in. The lake comes absolutely beautiful, not as hot as here, which is great.
Speaker 1: Now you have kids, so you probably don't have much time for this. But what are you reading when you're sitting by the lake.
Speaker 2: So one of the books that I'm reading now is The Coming Ways. That's really good talking about AI and then not just about AI, how it's going to change the world, but some of the consequences that you have to think about, like essex, what it means for job market, etc. I know I should shouldn't care, shouldn't be too occupied with work while I'm away on holiday, but it's really the only time where's two young kids, the only time I can really spend to do some reading. So that's something that I highly recommend for this AI era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed talking to you as usual. Thank you, Thank you very much for having me again.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening this week's Marion Talks Money. If you like us, show, rate, review, and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts. Also keep sending questions or comments to Merrin Money at Bloomberg dot net. You can also follow me and John on Twitter or exim at Mariness w and John is John Underscore Step Back. This episode was hosted by Me Marin Zummerset, web books produced by Sersadi and Moses and sound designed by Blake Mabels and special thanks of course the Fire and a Yang