Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencaan and Cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, so guess what. It's officially time for us to launch the twat Seat, the twat Seats, the twat Seat.
Speaker 3: Essentially, it is like watch what Happens live, but you're in the twat seat.
Speaker 2: Not quite the hot seat, not quite the hot seat. It could be worse than the hot seat. It could hot seat could be worse. It really depends on who our guest.
Speaker 3: Is, and we're starting it off with a bang because our first guest is going to be Kyle Cook from Summerhouse. I had no idea how much I was going to be obsessed with this show.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Okay for somebody that never has watched Summerhouse, I've always heard people talk about it, and I know Kyle and I know some of the cast members just from you know, Bravo events, Bravo con stuff like that. I watched all of season eight in two days, and now I want to go back and watch from season one.
Speaker 5: So too.
Speaker 2: That's our homework.
Speaker 3: I'm hooked before we even get into discussing any little bits and pieces about this season.
Speaker 2: Who would you want to be your best friend. Oh boy, that's a tough one. Mine's Page one hundred percent Page.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, definitely definitely Page, just so I can share outfits with her.
Speaker 2: Like, she got the cutest, cutest little style. She's so cute. She looks like Audrey Hepburn.
Speaker 3: And her confessionals are always on point, and I just love Page.
Speaker 2: I know Lindsay, and I like Lindsay as well. I'm not very happy with Lindsay this season, though.
Speaker 3: I felt like this last episode though I started to see a shift.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely I saw a little bit of a shift. But she was a little hard on Carl.
Speaker 4: I thought, And you know, I try not to jump to conclusions because you know, it is an edited show and we don't see everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we all know what's coming. We all know what's coming.
Speaker 3: But I think this is a big situation that we are seeing here on Summer House.
Speaker 2: Is the conversations that.
Speaker 3: You need to have before you initially get married. Married.
Speaker 4: Well, I have a confession. Yeah, I dm'd Carl. Yeah, because I felt so bad for him. It's been a really long time, Teddy, since I watched a show. I think it's been since the view when I yelled at star Star Jones is her name, I can't remember, because she was talking about how pregnant women should not have special parking, and I gave her a piece of my mind.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I reached out and I told him I really really upset you.
Speaker 4: I was pregnant at the time, and I only had use of one lung because the baby.
Speaker 2: I can't remember which one it was.
Speaker 4: I think it was maybe Sidney pushing on one lung so I could literally walk to the kitchen.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I'm not trying to call you out, Tam, but there's no way Instagram existed when you were pregnant with any of your children.
Speaker 2: So I emailed.
Speaker 6: Start Jones.
Speaker 4: I don't know, or maybe it was my Space. I can't remember what it was. I can't remember, but I was thought, I was, I was. I was pissed off.
Speaker 2: Man, I was did you aa? Did you a? I am her? Were you like you've got mail? And you were like, hould on, let me get out my typewriter. Way Jones a piece of my mind.
Speaker 4: She never responded back, and while coming from a woman that's never had a child, had never been pregnant, how dare you say something like that?
Speaker 2: Anyways, whatever.
Speaker 4: So I was like so riled up after watching Summer House. I'm like, he got so much ship after you know, he called off the wedding on social media because you know, last year, because we didn't know, we didn't know, And I'm like, oh god, I blendy. Oh you you're lucky. You're lucky now, Like, oh my god, I feel so bad for him. It really it really looked like he was trying.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it also. I think it looked like he was trying.
Speaker 3: But I also think there's so much that goes into the relationship because they were friends for so many years that you always think, Okay, we were friends, we can work through everything. But it also the problem with being friends for so many years is you say things that you probably wouldn't say to somebody that's like your new fiance if you had just been together a year.
Speaker 2: Right right now, I have a question for you. Yes, Summerhouse, pump Rules or the Valley.
Speaker 3: Which one, okay, definitely not vander pump Rules.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I think what I love about the Valley is also what I love about Summerhouse. I don't really feel like the majority of the people on the Valley or on Summer House are really editing themselves whatsoever. The fact that I saw naked balloon guy was my mind was blown.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, she didn't even bother. I know, neither did Danielle. She just took it right off. She took it right off.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like Ultimate Girl's Trips Slash.
Speaker 2: Well that's hope. It's not like Ultimate Girls trip Away Summer House. No, no, no, no, no, not like that.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, like, living in a house together like that? And what's the one you were on Big Brother?
Speaker 2: Like Big Brother? But nobody hooks up on Big Brother.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they do on the real Big Brother, I guess, but not on celebrity Big Brother.
Speaker 2: There was no even.
Speaker 3: Okay, before we bring Kyle on, and then after we have Kyle on, we're gonna just kind of anything we don't touch on with him.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna break down quick question. Who's the best movie? West or Jesse West? Clearly? I love West.
Speaker 4: I know I love West too. I think he's funny, he's quirky. But I think Jesse is just like just that wholesome boy. I think that Jess should marry Lindsey.
Speaker 2: I'm just hooking him up right now is awesome.
Speaker 3: It isn't happening, and he's not wholesome. Every episode he is on Hinge twenty four to seven, he wants.
Speaker 4: He wants to settle down. He just can't find the right one. Don't you said, Lindsay is the right one. Yes, I think she wants to get married. Okay, Carl just wasn't the guy for her. I know Lindsay off the show, very sweet, nice kind, go get her.
Speaker 2: I just Carl just wasn't the right guy. They weren't a good together.
Speaker 3: I think by anything that Jesse has said about Lindsay throughout this season, Jesse ain't the right guy either. F Mary kill Kyle, Carl and West.
Speaker 2: I hate this game. I like them all.
Speaker 3: I don't really want anyone dead, but I think I would probably well up until this upcoming episode where we see that West is apparently messaging other girls.
Speaker 2: When they showed the scenes for the rest of the season and I saw that, I was like, what do you mean, West? I thought you were like madly in love. But maybe they're.
Speaker 3: Having sex in New York, just not having sex in the Hamptons. No, he said, none, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We need ask Kyle, but is he really trying? I feel like I would marry West. I think I would probably. I mean, this is gonna be awkward since we're about to bring him in, but I guess I would probably f Kyle. Okay, even though why when he talks in his baby voice about wanting to have sex, it's a little bit awkward and he's like.
Speaker 2: My being the ones at touching. You know what scares me? Is it his drunk voice sounds just like mine?
Speaker 3: That's actually frightening. Do you think he's going to have his voice on today?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do you think he's going to have his mullet on today? I think it's time to release the mullet.
Speaker 3: Well, he said, and watch What Happens live that his grandma's dying wish was for him to cut his mullet, so he was going to do it at the reunion.
Speaker 2: But we don't know if the reunion has all the wishes? That's it? Are you kidding me? I just popped open a lover boy. Oh my gosh, how is it? You know what I really didn't trust.
Speaker 3: I thought all of these people in Summer House were going to be full of it because I thought this was going to taste like a white claw. But it is a delicious little favor pineapple hibiscus. It's made with love, It's got real ingredients and real people.
Speaker 2: It's ninety calories and zero grams of sugar. It's it's yummy.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much alcohol is in this because my eyes can't see well enough, but I can say that Amanda did do an amazing job. Yes, the way this aesthetically looks, and I see why these are scattered all around the house all the time. I heard the espresso martini one is really good. They didn't send me that one.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm in Big Bear and could not get them here, so I was going to have to ask them where they saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, Kyle did Trader season one. Yes see, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Watch season one because you weren't on it, so I don't know what to ask him about that.
Speaker 2: How far did he make it?
Speaker 6: Well, let's ask him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm here, I've arrived.
Speaker 2: We should have got mullets today to where.
Speaker 7: I know, and you guys are catching me towards the very tail end of this current mullet.
Speaker 4: Now, how long have you had the mullet?
Speaker 7: So it started to sound incredibly lame from a New Year's resolution standpoint, but it was my January first, twenty twenty two New Year's resolution to just become my alter ego because I've always will or like wigs long before Summer House. So yeah, I mean it takes a while to grow out. So I would say, right around two years, it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a hot minute. Well time to go, right? Is your alter ego only there when you're drunk?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, his name is Nitro and very much a party, usually around like July fourth. But then it became a little more mainstream.
Speaker 3: Well, yesterday I had my lover Boy delivered here, and you'll be happy to know that the guy.
Speaker 2: Who delivered it right here, he had a mullet.
Speaker 3: And not only did he have a mullet, then he gave me my astrological reading. And I was like, do you work for lover Boy or are you just a random postman? Because I didn't know how I got it. I just arrived to my house and he was like, no, I don't, but I love it, and I have to say so do I I thought for a second that everybody in summer house. I was like, gosh, they might really like Kyle that they just drink this all the time. Because if this shit tastes like white claw, I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is delicious, Oh thank you? And yet what is that the pineapple hibiscus?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is my first one. I mean I may open it. What should I open as my second? Because I didn't get an espresso martini one.
Speaker 7: Well, all kind of depends those crank it up a notch, and I think that's the only one. I'd suggest pouring on ice or in a shaker, because indulgent it's it's still low sugar, but that's the more indulgent one. There's a I mean it kind of depends. I always tell people trust your gut, Like if there's a flavor that you see that catches your eye, like I really love our our half and half, and if you like tea or lemonade, and then we have a black cherry vanilla, which tastes way better than like a black cherry white claw. Amanda wanted to do essentially like a zero sugar take on, like a a hard doctor Pepper or like a hard sir.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 7: So there's a little more flavor than than what you'd get from those, you know, kind of like mainstream parts seltzers.
Speaker 2: But well, congratulations on that. Yeah, your first guest in the twat seat. We've had twats forever, but now we're doing the twats.
Speaker 4: Now I'm in Big Bear and out up in the mountains in California.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have them delivered here.
Speaker 4: They were supposed to be here at seven, then they said eight, then nine, then ten and eleven, and then I'm like, this old lady's going to bed, so you had to sign for it. So I didn't get mine, But I'm really interested in the expresso.
Speaker 7: Yes, those, So that was one of the hardest ones to pull off because they do a proper especially Mateina. It can is really challenging. And then people, I mean, you go to a bar, they're served such a variety of ways. Sometimes it looks like a milkshake, sometimes it's pitch black like a like a coffee, and everything in between. And also, like sweetness is very subjective, right, Like something that I love might be way too sweet for you, and vice versa. So like that's why I'm saying I think for that one I I prefer actually shaking it up to dilute it a little bit some of the sweetness, Yeah, a little sweetness. It's also twelve percent.
Speaker 2: So whoa how much is the one I have right now?
Speaker 7: That's a nice light four point two. Okay, So I'll be up to non out, which I'm actually gonna open right now. I've got a long day.
Speaker 2: And Carl the non olk now, yeah.
Speaker 7: He he, you know, we were like, I basically had to say to myself, if we're going to commit the you know, the the pre production capital to you know, formulate it and do a small run, I got to launch this with or without him. And fortunately, you know, he jumped on board in a part time capacity and I wasn't like, hey, rush back to work with me full time. He has other interest passions and we learned a thing or two about our working relationship previously. But yeah, he's he's excited about that we have. I was actually looking tam Ra at your site we because I was trying to get kind of caught up with all your endeavors and we are doing a THC one too.
Speaker 2: Ours is killing it.
Speaker 4: So we have the you know, it's a non alcoholic, but it's got thhc in it, and we launched a couple of years ago three Flavors, and then we just recently launched three more.
Speaker 3: I'll do a taste test once yours comes out my formal review. Speaking of jobs, though, I'm a little bit confused about something that keeps happening on Summerhouse this season when there's all these discussions between like Carl or Amanda or Lindsey and everybody acting like they don't have jobs or that they're an influencer.
Speaker 2: Don't y'all get paid to be on Summer House.
Speaker 7: Right, I think that it's not really much of a topic. I feel like on other shows on Bravo, because everyone's kind of like in a similar place, right right. I think the reason why they're has always been this career undertone is because of how the show started it. You know, it was a group of my friends, all of us like worked our butts off in New York City. It was very much a work hard, play hard show. Everybody had a job, like we filmed in our spare time, right, And to some extent, that's what I still do, right, Like I spend sixty plus hours a week running lover Boy. I'm not like the face of the brand, like I'm literally running the company as the CEO. And so you have that on one extreme, and then someone who makes a living off the show and doing like paid partnerships on the other. And then I'm not saying one's better than the other, but I think it's a little hypocritical, right if you're both collecting a paycheck from the show, you both have a brand collapse. But all of a sudden, you know, you're you're kind of shitting all over someone's lack of a formal career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, well somebody that's been you know, on Healthwives for sixteen years.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, salary is pretty high, so not gonna lie, but it.
Speaker 4: Also, you know, a lot comes along with that, appearances, endorsements, social post It is a career, I mean, I would say career.
Speaker 2: It's a job right now. It could end at any minutes exactly.
Speaker 7: And I think part of maybe some of the frustration from Carl's side, like we always looked at what we were building with Lover Boys, like listen, like we don't know how long the show is going to go. I don't want to get stuck doing you know, paid partnerships with brands that care about, like we wanted to build something from scratch like Blood, Sweat and Tears that we can be proud of. And and to your point, like, yeah, the long year on, the more money you can make. And it's not just the show, it's all the paid partnerships that Carl's actually having to talk about because people are like, well, you make money from the show, right, Like how do you guys pay your bills?
Speaker 3: But I also think when you're with your partner, like if even I think just me and Tarmra as friends and you know business, we work together for the podcast. We started one uping each other on who makes more on paid posts. Our friendship isn't going to last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's not necessarily.
Speaker 7: Honest, Like the Bravo network is going to be much more profitable for someone like in your Shoes that you can kind of collab with brands that appeal to the Bravo audience, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I have a question, did you give are you giving Bravo a piece of your business? Because I've never seen a product, a talent product so promoted on a Bravo show.
Speaker 7: So I mean technically speaking, I have like the standard you know, season one agreement.
Speaker 2: Anything you do, you have to give a percentage.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think the reason why it's worked well for Lover Boys if you go back to that, like work hard, play hard roots. Right back in the early days, we had people in finance, we had people in marketing. We people that actually couldn't even legally speak the name of their company on air, right, so they latched on to be people like me, entrepreneurs that have been doing my own things since age twenty. I'm not forty one, and it's just like, we don't want to come off as this silver Spoon trust fund, you know, cast that parties their asses off in the Hamptons, because it's really disorienting if like, if you think that's what we normally do fifty two weeks of the year.
Speaker 2: But on Wednesdays you do stay out till to at four am.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I do have, you know, the occasional yeah, but.
Speaker 2: How many months do you actually film?
Speaker 7: So the first four seasons pretty pandemic. We were eleven straight weeks and it was kind of great about our show Good or for Bad. You have this very finite period of time when the house is rented. You can't do a pick up. You can't do anything like that. It's everything the camera's film twenty four to seven. They catch what they catch, which I think also lends us health to being as about as authentic as it gets. Right.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the camera crew never so on Girls Trip, the camera crew will leave this.
Speaker 2: Your cameras are up no matter what. Well, there's cameras on the walls. We had a Girl's Trip when I was on it, so they would catch you.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So there's always like a night producer that has the joysticks down in the basement and get, you know, zoom in to see who you're texting.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think you run the summerhouse or who do you thinks?
Speaker 7: Like hb yeah, if you looked at like a lot of the like people think I have a say in casting people.
Speaker 3: I love why the way you can't even answer this without kind of smiling. I know, I know you're tell now because you're like, well, so look.
Speaker 7: There is a sense of pride. I helped cast the original season, and I helped the original producers understand the Hamptons because the two guys that actually pitched the show to a bigger brush company in the network, they were from La you know, they're probably thinking like Diddy White parties, and it's like, no, no, no, Yeah, the Hantons is huge, Right, you have all sorts of a opportunities, but that's it. I mean, I have zero say, and it's I don't think of it as my show. It's an ensemble show, like I think The Lord. When there's other drama going on or there's new guys in the mix, I know, it's like off of us.
Speaker 2: You know, what do you think of West and Jesse.
Speaker 7: I think they're the best new cast members from a guy's perspective that we've ever had. I think that they kind of embody what we've always been looking for, which is like guys where there's multiple layers. It's not just like this type cast f boy or you know jock or model. There's multiple layers there, and you know it takes multiple seasons to kind of get to know them.
Speaker 2: I would think, right, yeah, did casting find them? And do you guys have any say?
Speaker 7: I always ask like, if you're excited about someone, let me meet them. Yeah, Like I still do get involved in some of that, you know, pre filming work, but they're not going to be like, oh, Kyle's like we're not going to cast.
Speaker 3: Right right, right right, And do you think there's anybody that's a part of Summerhouse that maybe their time has come to a halt.
Speaker 7: Look, I think it ebbs and flows right like you have some people, you guys have seen it firsthand. You have some cast members that aren't opening up, they aren't being vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's not much feel free to name them? Feel free.
Speaker 7: Well, we're filling our reunion on Friday, So I don't know when this is going. I mean there's everything. You always have someone who's like, come on, is that is that all we got? And if it is, yeah, maybe maybe there's an issue or or the broken record thing you guys can probably attest to as well. It's like if you kind of get the same old, same old every single season.
Speaker 2: Like I'm the CEO and what did Danielle keep saying? I'm the CEO and.
Speaker 7: As a as a CEO and founder. That did make me cringe because I've never used that as a justification in a In a conversation.
Speaker 2: About making up with a balloon guy.
Speaker 7: Yes, but man, I had I had one big missed opportunity. You know, we were talking about the Blue Balloon Guy and you know what was going on in the bedroom, and there was a very obvious lay up to what balloon Guy was doing with his mouth, probably blowing things up or or or the other way around. Look back and you're like, God, damn it, that was That would have been perfect television.
Speaker 3: If I was in the moment, You're like, damn it, I was a little too tipsy.
Speaker 4: Now is there is there ever a chance for a balloon guy to become a full time cast member, because like on Housewives, if somebody comes in and they make, you know, a big a stink or people really like them, they might consider bringing them in as a friend or maybe a housewife.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm going to operate an assumption balloon Guy's not going to listen to this.
Speaker 3: I think going back that none of us learn balloon Guy's name pretty much answers your question.
Speaker 7: It is Joe. He was a good sport. I don't think he knew what he walked into. But look, I think that part of the challenges that we face casting guys. New York's like the anti LA in the sense that people actually don't want to be on TV here. They're very focused on careers that don't translate to being able to make cameos or even being guests or or full time cast members. So we strung. We've struggled in the pastors finding guys and kind of checking up boxes. And look, we've had some great guys, but that doesn't mean they make great television, right, And so I think West made a great splash. I think people still there's a lot to a lot more meat on the bone with Jesse. There's there's you know, we obviously got to know Wes morganas immediately had this little love interest with Sierra, which obviously bodes well for camera time.
Speaker 3: But it's pissing me off because I see in the scenes for next week that he's texting other girls.
Speaker 2: So now I'm mad at West.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, we all have our our first season edit, and apparently this is more like a ten episode edit.
Speaker 3: Really well, speaking of do you live in the Burbs yet or no?
Speaker 7: No, And that's actually one thing I want to clear up, Like, I don't think I was ever misleading Amanda. We've always just kind of I thought, sure, we're almost three years ato marriage. I thought we would be trying for a variety of reasons, we're not. And in my mind, like leaving everything we've got here, the network of friends, you know, people that I work with, my office. I just figured it makes more sense to go to the burbs when you have kids that are at that age where they want to play outside and.
Speaker 2: Go to school.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just because like before that, like what's the point you're you're uprooting everything almost like prematurely. So there was a little bit of misalignment there. I also am very torn about which direction we had. Like in New York City, no matter where you go, there are pretty accurate stereotypes.
Speaker 2: Were you were you born and raised in New York?
Speaker 7: No, I'm from New Hampshire, which, like people think I must be like cow tipping on the weekends. But I grew up in Manchester. There was a pretty normal, like middle class upbringing in a small little city about an hour from Boston.
Speaker 2: How did you get cast for the show? Was this your idea? Was it a casting director?
Speaker 7: This is kind of part of why, this is part of why I do feel a sense of pride. I don't want to say ownership, but you know, early on kind of a one man band did a casting call for show kind of real world style that was going to be based in Montak, so nothing novel, but no one had done it in the Hamptons. I walked into the room expecting to see a bunch of familiar faces, because when you go all the way out east to Montalk and you're partying at Serflage every Sunday, you get to know people, particularly ten years ago, and like, it wasn't like an influencer, you know, haven. You just had people that were, you know, enjoying their Sundays before they go back to work in the city. And I just was like, Wow, they missed the mark on the casting And then I was like, Yo, you don't even have a house rented. There's no way this is happening this summer. And I just found myself like educating everybody involved as to like who they should be looking for, where they should be, you know, you know, renting a house, et cetera, et cetera. And so sure enough, it didn't. Nothing happened as a result. But I got contacted by the casting director and she's like, look, some more experienced producers have kind of taken on the project. They loved you. They want to meet your friends. And I'm like, I'm not going to waste anybody's time until I know this is somewhat legitimate, and so instead of bringing all my friends to them, I let them come to a party. I was actually hosting Who's a charity event? And that's kind of how the the real casting began. They they found out that I knew the Workstes, So the girls, the twins from season one and two. We were friends. We'd actually met out in the Hamptons, and through them and me and all of our shared friends and friends of friends, I mean probably one hundred people went through the Ringer in terms of the casting process.
Speaker 3: And is there anyone that was on at any of these past seasons that you wish was still there? Like you can only pick one that you're like, Wow, I really wish this person wasn't gone, whether it was production's decision or the person's decision.
Speaker 2: And does any is it like Housewives? Does anyone really quit Summerhouse or do you only get fired?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I think all shows on Bravo have the same ala, no matter how you pr it. No, Look, I think there's there was a couple unfortunate departures, Like I hate having any kind of like riffs or beefs that kind of went unresolved. Like how I after the second season reunion, you know, when we kind of split ways with the workers is I just it irked me with how we left things, even though I didn't really feel like they treated me and Amanda how we should be treated. You know, I felt bad with you know again, despite the attacks, I felt about how things Hannah was uh ended. With Hannah, I think season five was a tough season to film. We were in the pandemic. I think there was a lot of pressure for her to, like I think she felt felt like she was, you know, whether in the hot seat or felt like she needed to bring like that main cast energy. Yeah, there's been a lot of instance that Stephen McGee like, we've we've buried the hatchet, you know, so I'd love to, like, you know, have an opportunity kind of bury the hatchet with some of these people.
Speaker 2: But you know, I bring them back, I said, I've.
Speaker 7: Said, I'm like, I get it. Hannah is like doing the comedy thing and Gigley squad and doesn't need to bring you know, doesn't want to bring her relationship into the ringer, which I respect.
Speaker 4: Do you think next season Lindsay and Carl will have a problem filming together and will one of them go.
Speaker 7: I think the reunion is going to be a real big telltale sign because I don't want to like spill too much here. Yeah, we're spilling some tea. We're drinking some tea. I mean, look, when when you have lawyers get involved, that means you no longer can like directly communicate. Like that's just I don't know if it's like an unwritten law or it's an actual law of the land, right, Like you know, once lawyers are are kind of leading the communications, you can't really circumvent and.
Speaker 2: You mean lawyers between the two of them, Yeah, which the don't they have to like pay off the wedding wasn't there?
Speaker 7: Carl took the hit, Carl's kind of been taking the financial hits and I don't. And again this is something that we'll be talked about. I don't understand a world in which lawyers are involved. You don't have entangled assets, there's no alimony, there's no child custody. This is a bad breakup.
Speaker 2: Did they even have dogs? I was gonna say that, do they have a dog.
Speaker 7: They have no dogs. They had a car.
Speaker 2: Okay, so somebody's bitter. Somebody's really bitter, That's what it is.
Speaker 7: So I think that I think now when they watch it back, I think they probably both have an easier time of acknowledging accepting we weren't meant to be. I wish things didn't get so bitter. I wish lawyers didn't get involved, because to me, that makes any type of reconciliation all the much harder, and it makes it harder to imagine a world in which they could, like coens co exist under one house this summer.
Speaker 3: Do you think they thought this would be like they're scandal all. Do you think there was any prethinking through it? Because sometimes I'm watching some of these moments that are having together and listen, you and a man have gotten in brutal arguments on the show and things that I'm sure both of you regret. But some of the things that those two were saying to each other, I was like, even if there's like a morsel of love there, you probably don't say it.
Speaker 2: You just don't see it.
Speaker 4: Between them, they did not seem like they got along at all, Like she was annoyed by the way he breathed.
Speaker 2: It seemed like it's like, why do you want to marry someone.
Speaker 7: You saw it even the previous season. I don't know how like well versed you are in Summer House lore, but like there were people they kind of rejected the notion of them as a couple kind of from the get go. Yeah, I tried to rally and stand by, you know, particularly Carl's side, because he always was there for me during my ups and downs of my relationship. And I'm like, all right, apples and oranges, but I still got to be there for the guy. And I mean, I've known Lindsay technically longer than I've known Carl. So it was a tough spot because, yeah, a lot of us saw a lot of the red flags, a lot of the writing on the wall. I knew once Lindsay was drinking again that it was going to create a lot of challenges. And that's not to say I'm blaming Lindsay, but it's just like they are two very different people to begin with, Yeah, mixed an alcohol.
Speaker 4: Can can we blame Lindsey for having Carla ask you to be the flower boy?
Speaker 7: See she was just saw watch what happened saying that, like I don't even know who to believe it really doesn't matter. Like I understand having planned a wedding and it practically it was like the wedding that.
Speaker 2: Just never seemed to he's watching right now, He's like, yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm not going to say the planning almost.
Speaker 2: Like you know, broke you guys, it was fine.
Speaker 7: God with COVID and just all the stress, the challenges. We've had a couple of venues that fell through because of filming deposits were lost, you know, and then the costs just doubled with the aftermath of COVID, all the vendors trying to like make up for eighteen months of lost revenue. So anyway, I can appreciate, like, Okay, I wanted to put you know, a cap on groomsmen and bridesmaids and you know, et cetera, et cetera. And Paul does have a bunch of really good friends that he's still close with from his childhood and and whatnot. So I honestly didn't take it too personally. I also knew that, like, yeah, like I came at Lindsay to the summer before. Although I think I called it how it was, I just my delivery was incredibly distasteful. I was, you know, name calling and you know, screaming and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: But I do that all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, you know, sometimes the truth Hirst. But well, but yeah, I look, I think the flower boy thing was actually pretty funny, and I get like him wanting to awsome involve Luke and Andrea. So I was gonna roll the punches.
Speaker 3: But well, watching this this entire season, at first, I was kind of like, what the hell Lindsay. I was annoyed at Lindsay the whole time, but this past episode myself, and then I actually like went on Twitter and read it and trolled around and saw I didn't write anything. I just looked, and it seemed like there started to be a shift after the conversation that Carl had with his parents, that people started to see the other side.
Speaker 7: Here's my take on it. I've seen and I don't know if you're reading the same things I read, because I was curious. A lot of people were like, oh my god, this was premeditated, this was scripted. Carl lanned this conversation right.
Speaker 2: This happened after filming and they broke up, And I.
Speaker 7: Can tell you right now that couldn't be further from the truth. I think what made it so eye opening was the brutal honesty that lou his stepdad, was willing to give him in that moment. And because I can tell you right now, like Carl grappled with how to even tell me and then tell Lindsey about this combo. He knew blow things up.
Speaker 2: So he this combo happened in real time. As we're saying, I've been.
Speaker 7: In real time, and you know, I think that the other thing I'll say about this scene, but that moment was one of the most unedited things I've ever watched on Bravo. It was practically a straight through shot of the conversation because you can always tell when things are like editor, And that was another thing where I'm like, look, if people knew what we knew, having you know, gone through the process, you know, you see the behind the scenes, I'm like, that was one of the most real, raw, unedited, unproduced combos I've ever seen on Bravo. Period.
Speaker 4: No, I forget there was so much news about their breakup. It was probably close to a year ago, right, does it actually happen on camera or did it happen after you guys.
Speaker 7: Stopped well that was the big you know.
Speaker 2: This was right before Bravocon, right, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 7: What happened was cameras went down, and you know, the the producers were pitching the network literally three days later about the budget needed to cover their wedding because I mean, nothing's given, and and the producers were they're the ones you reach out to Carl. I think where things got crazy was the immediate accusation that Carl actually is the one who called up the cameras.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was wondering.
Speaker 7: So the producers are like looking at each other, like just based on how the last couple of conversations went in the house out in the Hamptons, it would make zero sense to go straight into a wedding. We need a therapy session, we need something, because it was like and I was actually taking apart my stereo the last day in the house as they were trying to have one last combo and it was like two ships passing. They just couldnot like see eye to eye on anything. And so I could actually appreciate where the producers were coming from and what immediately made the headlines. And I think this was kind of I hate to say it, But from Lindsay's camp, the rumor started that Carl was the one who called up the cameras, and so the whole thing from the very first piece of press.
Speaker 2: Well not just that he called up the cameras.
Speaker 3: They made it seem like she found out through the press that this happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she had never told her and did she know in real time?
Speaker 7: Before You'll see, Carl wasn't even the one who put the nail on the coffin. So all that gets filmed because the producers were in communication with Carl and Lindsay about needing to film something to kind of connect.
Speaker 2: The dots, and so he filmed the breakup.
Speaker 7: The break I mean, I didn't start as a breakup scene.
Speaker 2: Oh so thing.
Speaker 4: Do you think that Carl did it so Lindsay couldn't twist it? He did it on camera so.
Speaker 7: She can in retrospect. I'm sure he's thankful, because look, she has a past in PR and what do you do in PR? You spin things. So I think that was a motivator for him, But I think it was a beneficial byproduct of them doing on camera.
Speaker 2: Do you think that either of them is still in love with the other one.
Speaker 7: I think they miss each other's company and friendship because I think that's what the relationship was built upon to begin with. So I'm sure there are moments where one another is, you know, lonely, but I think it didn't take long for I think both them to realize, Okay, this wasn't meant to be. Maybe they got caught up in the moment. It doesn't you know, it doesn't help that TV does kind of push fast forward on things, right, Yeah, I mean we've all seen that and how it can can kind of affect things, sometimes for good, sometimes we're bad.
Speaker 3: Have you met her new man yet, Lindsay's I have, Yeah, he thumbs up, thumbs down in the middle.
Speaker 7: He seems like a really good, normal guy that clearly hasn't seen a single minute.
Speaker 2: Of reality television. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Linday was supposed to do Traders with me on season two, and then she did it because of the wedding. And then the wedding got called off and her and I were talking and she's like, well, maybe I can come in mid season, but didn't happen.
Speaker 2: I heard there's some rumors that she.
Speaker 4: Might be doing in season three. Now you did season one, Yeah, was that not brutal?
Speaker 7: It was wild. But here's the thing I love. I mean, to do a season one show is kind of like an honor and a privilege, and now to do Traders since it was so well received as an honor and privilege, right, but think about it like Summerhouse, brand new concept, something Bravo really hadn't attempted to truly. I mean, yeah, they filmed some surveillance stuff and below Deck and whatnot, but you know, that was kind of a new concept for them. And then Winterhouse. Basically, I don't know if we filmed before anything Girls Trips or not. I think we did. It helped them figure out how to really condense filming into some little short, fun action pack season and then to do Traders. I was like so out of my olment. I never watched any of these competition shows.
Speaker 2: You too, it was horrible. What was the best and worst part of it for you?
Speaker 7: I think the best part was it was riveting. It was exhilarating, and it was a show where the drama had nothing to do with my personal life, right. I Also it kind of allowed me to like put the party party boy hat up on the hook because I'm look I've got my m b A. I'm a smart guy. I was the first to figure out who all three traders were. And you know it didn't I think it showed me.
Speaker 3: You know who you remind me of when you just gave yourself a little compliment.
Speaker 2: Tam Tam.
Speaker 3: She'll say things like, you know, I was iconic, and I'm like, one time, don't don't.
Speaker 2: Be jealous, Teddy.
Speaker 3: So you guys, you have the same drunk voice as tam Ra and you guys, you to your own horror.
Speaker 2: I love it along. We can see brother and sister exactly.
Speaker 7: I was Actually there were parts I think the more the more frustrating part, but interestingly it added a dynamic. Was you had ten people that had been on TV and ten people that had it, and I think the producers like, oh, that'll create an interesting dynamic. But what I think ended up happening was the TV personalities almost had to suppress the non TV people had to, like at least try to rise to the occasion and get comfortable with cameras, and that, to me is interesting, but I think it takes a little bit of a way away from what the show is supposed to be about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they won't do that again. I think they'll have just well, yeah, they already kind of yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think they saw the writing on the wall. But I mean, look, we had some incredible cast members from those ten that hadn't been on. But I think it's like it just allows you to get to the you know, jump to the punch like much quicker. If everyone's like, all right, yeah, been on TV before, who's the freaking Trader?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How many episodes did were you on?
Speaker 7: I made it about halfway?
Speaker 2: And uh so, how did you have ten episodes too? You're on like my five episodes?
Speaker 7: You guys had eleven. I think we had ten, And yeah, I was on. I think I got the boot at the very end of five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the the beginning of five, and I was deathly.
Speaker 4: When I say deathly, I mean deathly sick, the sickest I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 7: You were missing for one challenge.
Speaker 4: I was actually missing four days, but they only made it look like I was missing. You know, you shoot the first episode like in three or four days, and then we had like a press day, then we had two days off, and then I missed a day so I was able to like doctor came in, put me on these super strong antibotics and just so freaking sick. I could barely even walk, couldn't talk, I lost my voice completely.
Speaker 2: Put me on antibotics.
Speaker 4: The antibotics had a reverse reaction to me, like I ended up in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Like it was just a horrible experience altogether.
Speaker 4: I wish sometimes I wish I could redo it now, knowing what I was getting into. Plus a little bit nervous because I thought being on Housewives, I was going to be like, Oh, this is gonna be easy. You know, I've been able to it's so different.
Speaker 2: First of all, there's no drinking. There's no drinking, so there's no camera balls. To get with a couple of cocktails.
Speaker 4: You just have to e and it's exhausting talking camera camera balls.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like literally.
Speaker 4: Literally getting up at six in the morning, us girls trying to get makeup and look decent, and you literally are there, you know, filming till eleven o'clock at night, and then you don't get you can have to unwind, take notes literally four hours of sleep night.
Speaker 7: A couple of things that I think they I gave feedback, and I don't know if they take it into consideration. But one of the issues that I had going back to your question. See, so since I knew the producers chose uh got to choose all three traders from the get go by process of elimination. Once I figured out I knew it was Cody, I knew was Christian. Two white dudes. Okay, it's not gonna be another white dude, probably not even a white chick. So I started trying to like think like that and start do process of you know, of elimination. And on your season, they let the two traders choose the third, which I thought was really smart.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I also liked the you know, bringing Kate in to kind of mix it up and kind of remind I haven't seen Big Brother, but yeah, that was hell Yeah, and I think there was actual how I think they'll continue to mix it up like that to keep people on their toes.
Speaker 2: I think they're going to bring Bananas back half halfway through the season. I think he got robbed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, even I want to go back, but I would say Bonanza Banana should go back before I because he got You can't remind me of res like I thought Resida got robbed because of his personality, and oh my god, I think he did too. Although it's horrible I mean competition.
Speaker 4: But even as a faithful to try to pick out a trader like you just met and you only had, like, you know, twenty four hours to sum them up, and you have to go off their mannerisms and all these things, and you don't even know this person, it's really difficult to like, Okay, you're a trader. I mean, Peppermint got kicked off or murdered or vanished, whatever it was.
Speaker 7: I feel bad.
Speaker 4: I felt bad, and it was because she said she slipped and said I'm a trader. And so when somebody says that the beginning, that that's all you have to go off of, that's it.
Speaker 3: Who do you think will be the best from Summer House or Winterhouse to go on traders?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Who would kill it?
Speaker 7: I'm actually getting if Lindsay gets cast the first season three, I mean, that's that'll be interesting TV. She'd be my number one.
Speaker 5: You know, maybe maybe Age maybe.
Speaker 7: Like Schwartz, I don't know. I think Sports is a really freaking smart guy.
Speaker 2: Like I know, he just plays like this like little puppy.
Speaker 7: I love to get him out of his element.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. Why do I have a feeling Sandoval is going to be on I could.
Speaker 7: See Yeah, I mean yeah, he's He's basically doing every villain show that's been been written.
Speaker 2: Of villains. I'm surprised, Oh he will.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's a way.
Speaker 2: Now, is that a show that you would be like, yeah, I want to be on House of Villains?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you do House the Villains?
Speaker 7: So I only saw a little bits and pieces. I think the names a little misleading at the other day, She's like a competition show, right, So yeah, I love strategy. I think I'm just not as well versed in like the alliances and like I thought I thought Survivor was about physical feats. It's like, no, you actually are prone to getting voted off if you crush physical feats. It's about all the social strategy game.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just find Traders so confusing when I first started.
Speaker 4: Now knowing lived it all that I would go back totally different person.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So, of all the competition shows, what would the two of you want to do?
Speaker 2: I would want to do Special Forces.
Speaker 4: I got called about that one, but I couldn't do it because I was doing something else.
Speaker 2: But that sounds that's a little bit brudal.
Speaker 3: What I like about that one is you don't get voted off. So for me, like I did well in Big Brother, I was second in the competition, my first competition, and then they were like we see you as a threat.
Speaker 7: You're out, goodbye, but you get the early acts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Special Forces, the only way that you don't make it through is if you quit on yourself, which you don't even have to complete, like you you could still fail a mission, but as long as you don't quit.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, that's something, it's a mental challenge.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do any show that I can't have my phone that limit game. That is a deal breaker for me. How's the villain you can have your phone?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: For Traders, I was like, listen, if there's an emergency, my CEO has to be able to reach me.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: And I don't know which one of you things up for season two of Traders, but we weren't even allowed to have remote controls to our TV because one of you found out how to communicate through the smart TV or whatever it is where they can Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Say, Kate did it. I think Kate's the one that figured it out.
Speaker 3: Kate, it doesn't seem like she could figure out to that point. Can we get back to page who? I want to be my best friend? But I don't know. Do you think that her and Craig are going to last?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean, look, I think they've done a pretty remarkable job making it work, given their locations, given the two different you know, shows that they're on. I mean, to some extent, I think I didn't see the last season of Southern Charm, but I think it was shep perhaps leading the charge, kind of calling Craig out, like, Yo, you don't have to bring in like the the really in depth relationship trauma because your girlfriend's on the show. So to that extent, I can understand why cast members are like, oh, it's kind of like the easy way out, but they're making it work. Love. When Craig comes to Summerhouse, he.
Speaker 3: Seem like he like lost a little bit of hope this season. I think he seemed a little melancholy, you know.
Speaker 7: I think some people read it as like he's just feeling more secure, you know, and confident himself. I think that, you know, he was basically just acknowledging like, hey, yeah, sometimes even the relationship you want the work doesn't pan out. I think they're going to go the distance. I don't think they're on any strict timetable. I also just don't really see a world in which either one of them makes a huge sacrifice. So that's the only Like I don't really see Page leaving New York, and I don't really see Page leaving, uh, Craig leaving Charleston.
Speaker 2: But you can live in both places. With what they said, it's the best marriage ever. They live in different states.
Speaker 7: I mean sometimes those long distance relationships like yes, I think you know, you could argue that it creates healthy distance and boundaries or whatever the hell it is. But long run, one of you know, I know they both want to start a family, probably Craig more eagerly than than Page.
Speaker 2: Well, what's going to have to give? Well, I'm going to do. What do you think will happen? First?
Speaker 3: That Page will move to Charleston or that you'll move to the burbs.
Speaker 7: Oh boy, there's got to be a third option.
Speaker 2: There isn't He's like, why didn't I say alcohol?
Speaker 4: The third option would be Amanda moves to Jersey, and you guys have a long distance marriage.
Speaker 7: Well, but even that just seems unhealthy, like if because I know plenty of people back particularly I feel like back in the mad Man days of like fifties sixties in New York, where you know, you'd have the house and the burbs, and then when apartments are a little more affordable, you'd have like the apartment here here, here, three four nights a week. That just seems weird to me, you know what I mean. I can understand why I work because commuting sucks, but like the second you have kids, like do you want to be away from the kids, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, it'd be too hard, too hard, Yeah, I think that. I think that's hard.
Speaker 3: And then also but I think those are the conversations that.
Speaker 2: You have to have owing, you know, before you go forward.
Speaker 7: Hey, you're still you're tight with Stossi and Bo, Right, Yeah, I love that. I actually caught up with Bo a couple of months ago. Stasi was with the kids, but I kind of lost touch with them via the pandemic and whatnot. But I love them as a couple.
Speaker 2: They're the best. And you know what, now, like have you watched the Valley at all.
Speaker 7: I haven't had time. I'm like so behind on all my friends shows. It's embarrassing, but I haven't been able to catch it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's good. We cover it. It's on popping off. It is so beyond like it. If you think Vandi Pump Rules is a ship show like The Valley is times ten. Valley and Summerhouse are my two favorites now. And but I've only seen one season of Summerhouse. I'm now going to have to go back and rewatch it.
Speaker 7: So season one and you go eight, seven, six, four, I.
Speaker 3: Don't work a good question. I watched season eight already. So now do you think I should start at season? What season am I going to dislike you the most? And what season are you going to have my heart?
Speaker 7: Oh? I have multiple flawed seasons.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start with season one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well season one, season one, yeah, I think you just started season one. Season three I go through a pretty big public you know, roller coaster ride, but.
Speaker 2: I need some One is the worst season with Amanda, right, Well.
Speaker 7: We were still defining our relationship. I think where I got and she kind of got dragged in the dirt by fans. People called her my booty call, but we have been dating for like sixty eight months prior, and I was just having like that classic early thirties New York commitment fobe challenge where I did not want to put a label on it, partly because that's who I was at the time, partly because I knew I was about to do this show and I never watched reality, but I know there's always this guy in like real world with like the girlfriend back home at he cheats on. I'm like, I do not want to be that guy. So I actually kind of broken things off with Amanda, you know, who was much more than a booty call at the time. She was basing my girlfriend that we didn't put the label on, and what ended up happening was like just like pure TV gold. She tells me after the fact that she had a house in montak for the month of July. Was too scared to tell me because I thought she was gonna be on the shore in Jersey, and she was like, yeah, all my friends are doing it, so I'm doing it, but I didn't want to freak you out. Turns out the house was like ten minutes from our first season house, and as luck would have it after I had that hilarious, highly embarrassing moment with Stassy in the hot tub where I said she looked like Steve Jobs. No, oh, yeah, that's season one. That's like that was Andy's number one rated hot tub moment in Bravo history.
Speaker 3: Broke your ankle in the hot tub, I mean Kyle's one up in you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'd rather do that.
Speaker 7: This one was just pure comedy, and it took me like five watches to get a good laugh at it because I'm like, oh my god, I'm literally making my TV debut blacked out in a hot tub.
Speaker 2: This is going to be It's not a good place.
Speaker 7: Weekend The next weekend, a man and I we we wrapped filming. The house goes out and I literally spontaneously bump into Amanda on the dance floor at like two three in the morning, she comes back to the house. I didn't even understand how the surveillance cameras were at the time. It didn't even realize the house was miked, even though we weren't, and we skinny dipped and had sex and all of it made the air.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm turning it on right now. No, what made the air?
Speaker 3: This season when you baby talked to Amanda and he said, you touch my penish?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Why did Josh?
Speaker 7: Why? Those are those those those super raw summer house moments. Do you get with those Thilans?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you have a pattern every time you get out of bed, you put your hand down your underwear.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're always a just straight away.
Speaker 7: Well you gotta put the boy down before you stand up on surveyillance. And then actually one moment thing was at the second last or last episode, I was a sneaking coming from the back of the bathroom and I just did this sidestep. Yeah, you know the camera You kind of get to used to working around the cameras at the cer amount of time. But that season one, that was pure. I mean that was like og, like the cameras were there and we did not give up.
Speaker 2: Now are these camera men? Are the cameras on the.
Speaker 7: Walls the same cameras on the wall and like girls trips? Yeah, okay, so I just don't think any of us, well a man, it's like two things. One, I've never seen sex on Bravo, so she signed the release. Two she's like they hardly use any of the surveillance cameras in like below deck.
Speaker 2: Oh so we're basing it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So we were like, I mean, how much footage because they actually use If you add up the average season of how much footage comes from these surveillance cameras, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are we going to see you and Amanda having sex this season?
Speaker 7: We I think that after we crossed the threshold. I think it was around season three or season four, man, I was like, all right, we've given a lot. We're no longer.
Speaker 2: Giving that, Okay, So I mean I see that. Then have like Lindsay and Carl where they were like good night and they both turned around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last night she had to take her wig off, like she didn't even realize it was still on, and then you see her just pull it.
Speaker 2: Off, and like, like, I've heads on the bed. I know, I kind of want to see.
Speaker 3: I don't need y'all to have everybody to be having sex, but I want a little bit more intimacy before bed.
Speaker 7: I mean there was a season where like three or four rooms, like we were all having sex at the same time. I forget what season that was. So there was a lot more sex in the earlier days. I think Amanda Candily is probably a little scarred from it. Yeah, so we try to refrain from the on camera shag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm sure your parent all your parents just love it.
Speaker 7: What do you think either one she was just like had to forbid her dad from what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't even look.
Speaker 3: What do you think a healthy amount of sex is for a marriage? Because we saw this season also Karl and Lindsay talking about I forget maybe it's once every six weeks, like it was very spread out. I don't know if you gave an answer, but like West and Ciara still haven't even had sex for what we're seeing, right, Like.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you're married and you've already gotten past like the honeymoon phase and you're just trying to spark a live, if you're not having sex every week, I feel like that. I mean, yeah, you can blame schedules, you can blame stress, you can blame whatever. But if you're not making an effort, I think that's.
Speaker 3: Like then it starts to get uncomfortable and you start to get nervous to even do it.
Speaker 7: But be yah, yeah, you don't want to like go so long that you now that's a thing, right, And.
Speaker 4: Then you're like, if you're not gonna if you're not gonna initiate it either, am I, And then that can go on.
Speaker 7: And I can totally appreciate, like, yeah, even once a week when you're married, like that's sometimes like the stars don't align. But I mean one of the things my grandfather lived a very He was like a very outspoken guy, very comfortable and confident, and he was just like, I forget what the third was, but he's like, let me tell you why some marriages work and some marriages don't. Comes down to sex money. I don't know, the third doesn't even matter because I was just like, what do you mean. He's like, you need to be you need to have a healthy sexual relationship, and you need to find someone who like has similar spending habits or philosophy around like how you should spend your disposed because so many mayors are challenged by you know, whether it's debt or.
Speaker 2: Power struggles or frivolous spending.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's like, okay, you know, if you think of it like that is you know, coming from my grandfather was married for sixty something years kind of he told this all that very early on. I kind of took it to heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, but I know we're running out of time.
Speaker 3: But you said on Watch What Happens Live that you are going to shave the mullet at the reunion.
Speaker 2: Who are you going to let shave it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Well ironically speak of my grandfather, my grandma, your grandma?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So she it was funny. One of the facetimeed her on her birthday, her one hundred and first birthday, and she was still pretty. She had hard time like announcing, announcing, announcing any things. But the one thing she's always made clear to me, she hates my mullet. And even in that moment, she was just like, what are you cutting it? And then then the last thing I said to her, like a couple of weeks later before she passed, she was just like, I really hate your hair.
Speaker 4: Now are you going to cut it to a nice little You're gonna get a little walk or something. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: I think I don't want to go right back to like my pre mullet hair, but I think I'm gonna go up on the reunion stage at some point. I'm gonna let if we do maybe pick what do they call him? Pick? Like two little maybe let handicut one Amanda cut the other.
Speaker 2: How does Amanda feel about the mullet? Does she carry their what?
Speaker 7: Well, Like I said, it's started as a bit of a joke, as in New Year's Resolution, it kind of became this. I mean, I think it's funny, but people are like, dude, you look so much better after. I'm like, this was never about looks. This is more of a lifestyle.
Speaker 2: I think you're going to miss it.
Speaker 7: I think I'm going to miss it. I think Amanda is going to fall back in love with me because I don't think she likes that.
Speaker 2: I personally don't hate it. Well, I think the way it's it's okay.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 3: But some of the times I'm drunk at the end of the night, when it's all like it's a little bit of a it's like, how my hair looks right now, I'm my dog the bounty hunter.
Speaker 2: Well you have to I mean, no pressure, but you have to come up with a really cool haircut because you're knowing somebody on.
Speaker 3: The cast is going to be able to give him a cool They could just cut off those little tails and the mullet's gone.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, we're going to cut off the tails. Ironically, I didn't have to go to LA to film something, so I don't know what we're going to do there.
Speaker 2: But something what.
Speaker 4: If you cut off, have Andy and Amanda cut off, and then when you go to break, have your hair person there and then come out with a totally different hairstyle, something really cool.
Speaker 7: Oh but I want to be talking ship during the break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can talk ship while you're getting your hair.
Speaker 7: That's true. I think what I want to do. I have to like basically leave some room for some extensions and filming a commercial on Tuesday, and they once around my muet. Oh god, I'm already gonna regret cutting this thing. But then I'm open to suggestion. So if you guys have any pictures of some some hairstyles that should influence my decision making, I'm all yours you need to get.
Speaker 2: I'll send you some d ms of what we think would look good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have a couple more lover boys then come up with whatever I think.
Speaker 7: I'll have you put your thinking cap.
Speaker 2: On anything you want to leave us with before you go. Any teases? Any info? Can you tell our listeners where they can get lover boy?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: So if you had to drink loverboy dot com, you can search for stuff at retail. You can also buy our sprits and cocktails online. Our lemon cello is out of stock, so get on the wait list for that. We are like gonna say, gonna come out with a TC celtor you kind of compliment our our non out for people trying to substitute.
Speaker 2: Or and you will only be able to sell those online.
Speaker 7: Yes, for for the most part, there are some states that some of my beer wholesalers that sell our out products can sell the Delta nine.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many milligrams of TAT you will have in it?
Speaker 7: Still debating? Yeah, you're at two?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, It's like the laws are really strict, so if you're anything over a certain amount, then you have to go to dispensary only.
Speaker 7: Right, right, So we're kind of playing within maybe figuring out the upper and lower you know rangees. That makes sense, But I think I love the fact from what I understand, Tim, are you like one of the more successful Bravo businesses. And I feel like we haven't even talked about that, So maybe another.
Speaker 2: Time, Yeah, another time, for sure.
Speaker 7: You know, I have a lot of appreciation and respect for you guys that the podcast hustle, the various ventures. You know, I think it's all about supporting one another. So for people that want to check out lover Boy, you know drinkloverboy dot com and our Instagram handle is drink.
Speaker 2: Lover boy Perfect. Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: That was fun. Yeah yeah, thanks so much,