Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Gaddy Armstrong, and Jeck Kietie and now He Armstrong and Eddy Why from Studio C signor deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Giddy in Toormation Complex. This is the Armstrong and Getty Show for this August the tenth, the day of Our Lord in the year twenty twenty six. Jack is off for a few days with his boys, enjoying some summer vacation before the fellas have to get back to school, which is absolutely terrific. I don't even know what they're doing. I'm sure he'll call in with exciting reports and let you know what next week. Meanwhile, we will preside together over the continuing that's too discouraging. Let me rethink that the continuing something that looks like the crumbling of American society but clearly isn't. Actually, if we're gonna have a theme today, it might be the tide really seems to be turning on a lot of topics. In fact, that could have been the title of the show, but it's not. Your two choices today are trans women are women okay, or if you prefer, the IRGC is playing with Trump like a yo yo could almost rewind last week's maybe a show from last week or show from the previous week talking about the Iran situation. It's unbelievable. Thursday, I think it was Tuesday Scott bessn't first said the straight up for news or moves will be opening. We haven't agreement to the framework is in place. We should be good to go. Then I think it was maybe Thursday that Trump said yep, yep, I think by tomorrow we'll be rolling. And then the i RGC says yeah, yeah, yeah, not so fast. We have we have some new some new demands. You gotta pay us back for all the damage you did. You got to withdraw all your troops from the region. You gotta apologize. You got to promise you you'll never say anything mean about us again, and you'll certainly never attack us again. And a couple other things that we're still thinking about. And then then maybe we'll open the street, I mean absolutely pancing the administration now. Maybe you're thinking, and a lot of good folks do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you get pants in life, right, you get humbled, you learn something about yourself. You realize I did something I shouldn't have done. There, you take your medicine and you move. I sounded like Trump a little bit there should have been. Uh, but you think, all right, you know what I'm gonna. I'm gonna I'm gonna eat some crow. I'm gonna enjoy some humble pie. So all I'm a pride and uh and this get back to the track I should have been on along. In other words, take the pantsing, let them charge the tolls, content ourselves that we've set back their nuclear program a certain amount, and just move on with the life of the nation. It's not a crazy point of view, but it's an awful, awful precedent. So what does the posus do at this point? We have we have no idea also to come on the show some absolutely brilliant laying out of the dssay and the Democrats who are put playing footsy with the DSA, they're actual plans, policy plans, plans for the United States, what they want to change, what they want to do, and why it is so horrifically bad. In case you are just you thinking the I realize this has never worked, But I'm a busy person. I don't have time to study it all the time, so I would like to know more. We have that more for you, laid out pretty beautifully. Other headlines worth considering. Mark Zuckerberg aka Satan. He has the curly hair of the devil. Everybody can tell. But he's out with a sixty five hundred word essay about what AI should and shouldn't be, how it should be dealt with and managed, and by whom in my favorite part, my favorite part of I guess this is the write up of it in the Wall Street Journal, And I'll read you just a little bit of it and you'll get my point in a second. He made the case that his company's approach to developing powerful AI, one that focuses on distributing it as widely as possible and pushing many decisions about values to the end user, is the one that is least likely to lead to disasteris Comes such as totalitarianism mass unemployment are the rise of an unstoppable computer mind that threatens humanity. Wait what, I know we've all had the conversation before, but occasionally it strikes you anew Wait a minute, people are seriously discussing totalitarianism, mass unemployment and the rise of and I quote an unstoppable computer mind that threatens humanity. This is the stuff I've read as a twelve year old, my science fiction books. That jacket that he's anti science fiction. Oh man, we're gonna get a great chance to slander him that Nowaday's not around. But lack of imagination anyway, Oh yeah, yeah, an unstoppable computer mind that threatens humanity. I'm just for the record, I'm against that anyway. People are talking about it at the highest levels of the AI industry. They're talking about it. Oh and late all right, so all of those things, much much more to discuss. We also have a handful of terrific guests that I'm looking forward to chatting with, including a fan favorite, Anastasia Poden of the Pacific Legal Foundation to talk about whatever they're battling in the name of freedom these days, and Gary Dietrich talk little politics, among others. So state tuned, But let's go ahead and start the show officially now according to FCC rules and regulations, here we go at Mark, I'm transgender, I'm a woman.
Speaker 3: I'm I identify as sometimes identifying as a woman for purposes of basketball professional basketball so I'll be declaring for the WNBA draft in twenty twenty seven as well.
Speaker 1: That is six foot how big is he? He's six foot eight, two hundred and seventy pound woman Royce White. NBA players declared for the w NBA draft. Uh. Enus Canter, who's got a hell of an interesting backstory as well, a really admirable fellow. He changed his name to Enis Canter freedom to indicate how much he loves this country and because he was getting screwed by the NBA being in bed with the communist Chinese story for another day. But uh, so you have two former NBA players declaring for the w NBA draft saying they identify as a woman, and we will be bringing you some of them the absolutely hilarious details and the responses, and and by hilarious, I don't wanna, I don't want to oversimplify it. It is. It is incredibly satisfying and granted, hilarious. Uh to see the rhetorical pretzels the progressive left are tying themselves up into, because there is no squaring what these two ball players are doing with their policies and why this matters. Because the activists are saying, and we've got some quotes for you later on, but they're saying, essentially, the right is setting up a straw man. They're pretending like men in the WNBA is the biggest problem on earth. There's no problem here, We have no problem. They should shut up. They create the problem and they say they're going to solve it. No, no, see, that's not the problem. The problem isn't even men playing in the WNBA, or men playing on college women's teams, or boys playing on girls sports fields. Although that is a problem. It's a big problem for the girls involved. They set up this straw man. You act like there's millions of no one one is a problem. If one boy or man is beating up a woman on the field to play, that's a problem for me. And that's the problem I want to solve. So no, your straw man can go away or declare for the NWNBA draft or whatever. Here is the actual issue. Some of you have heard me talk about this before, and I've got a brilliant Polish writer on this. Later. Somebody remind me who lived through communism. The idea of getting you to abandon your sense of truth is not like a side detail of communism or totalitarianism, because communism is just a particular twist on it that's not like a side detail. That's the point to get you to abandon your concept of the truth and your confidence in the truth, because then you arrive at what Orwell described so eloquently, a situation where the only truth is what the party tells you is the truth. And then they can control you completely and beat you to death or jail you or whatever if you dare go against the party's quote unquote truth. Step number one is to get you to deny your own sense of truth. For instance, big strapping dude, big jaw, it's clearly a fella wearing a wig and makeup. Now you have to call them a woman. That is a woman. No ovaries, no uterus, no female consciousness, no female brain, lungs, bones, heart, circulatory system, none of it. Just the words I am a woman. If you do that, they gotcha. That's why I care about this so much. It's not that it's not that dudes in the NBA or or again, although I hate it, a dude on some college basketball team. That is the problem I wanted to end immediately. But that's not the key problem. The key problem is divorcing you from your own perception of the truth. It is the keystone of communism. Anyway, enough said, Katie has the headlines coming up in a moment or two. Let's figure out who's reporting. Let's stay with us. Glad you're here. Wow, I just saw a headline that spun my head around. What. I don't want to steal Katie's thunder or anything, but Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Turkey just signed a defense pact. What the hell is that? Pakistan? Oh, my lord boy, the world is complicated in the Middle East is just crazy as it's always been. All right, let's figure out who's reporting what it is? The lead story with Katie Green. Hello, Katie, how are you?
Speaker 4: Hello? Joe doing good talking about the Middle East. Here we go, all the alphabet networks. Trump's says, United States quote low key negotiations with Iran, NBC Trumps signals shift to economic pressure as Iran war keeps drifting, and CBS Trump says United States only quote semi negotiating with Iran after Taran sets demands to reopen straight of Hormus.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying we have no path forward. Certainly the economic squeeze, the blockade, et cetera, if that's fully reimposed. But boy, oh boy, how many times are you willing to look like a fool?
Speaker 4: Ugh Still in the Middle East from CNN, Net and Yahoo chooses to publicly reject Trump's Gaza ceasefire plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was ridiculous. I mean, it's just Hamas is like, no, we're not disarming. Now. Israel wants to totally pull back and like disarm themselves. Then will disarm maybe, but we won't. But otherwise, no in Israel, just Israel can't make Trumpian ridiculous announcements. They have no taste for it. They have no it serves no purpose. I would argue it serves no purpose for the president either.
Speaker 4: But from Breitbart, Sean Duffy makes English a permanent requirement for the nation's illegal or illegal migrant truckers jumping ahead.
Speaker 1: Of course, Yeah, of course it is okay. You gotta be able to read the damn road signs. That whew. That's another example of the fact that the question is even being asked to the topic addressed is a little bit disturbing. It needs to be.
Speaker 4: From The New York Post, Transgender American who fled the United States, admits it was quote the dumbest idea ever, and returns home from European asylum center.
Speaker 1: Excellent. This exists, It says if the he she existed in a dream world untethered to reality.
Speaker 4: This one's frightening from Wired. One of China's most powerful AI models has also escaped containment Nile. Yeah. I had to look this up. It's this Kimmy K three and it made it out into the internet during cybersecurity testing. So I was kind of wondering what that meant. And the chat GPT gave me the example of imagine a robot locked in a room and it figures a way to break out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, Well, Meanwhile, some of the big headlines around AI are that a lot of folks, including Mark Zuckerberg, are pushing for open open platform, open what do they call it, open, open weight, And then there's what open code, open, open source, open source. And then Apple is looking at using Chinese chips because the chip shortage and China's finding ways to get our chips, and so what that playing field looks like in terms of the West versus China. I don't know that there will be any division and even like the Zuckerberg's One of the things he's advocating this piece is that everybody's open to distillation, where one AI system can study everything that the other ones are doing and learn from it, and they all learn from each other, so there's very little division between them. Who knows what the future will hold.
Speaker 4: It all sounds like black mirror that's showing us what.
Speaker 1: It really does. Yeah.
Speaker 4: From Fox News, Florida business owners scattered fifteen hundred toxic mothballs on a beach to send endangered birds packing.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, study fines, steady daily routines linked to better health regardless of poor sleep.
Speaker 1: Wow. Human beings are made for routine. That is absolutely clear. You got to break it up now and again obviously or it'll make a nuts. But yeah, regardless of sleep. So you add on a nice sleep schedule where you keep it fairly consistent and impossibility for you at this point of newborn, But yeah, I think you get there. You go the recipe for help.
Speaker 4: And finally from the Babylon B due to depleted missile supply, Operation Epic Fury downgraded to Operation Mildly Aggressive Fury.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Whereas I have characterized it operation, occasional annoyance, the whole question of what our missile supplies look like, how depleted they are, and why the hell somebody's leaking it. Eh, it's very, very uncomfortable. I don't want to bring everybody down. Everything's fine, Like I said, the the tide is turning. More and more people are realizing the DSA or lunatics. I think one and more people are realizing the trans stuff is craziness, that the sesanity will prevail. Surely you will, please, please believe me more to Coum, gon't go away, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: Not just in Michigan, but across the country. The party is unifying and it is focused on the November elections. We understand that our priority is the working class of this country and we have to make the case that we're here to make people's lives better.
Speaker 1: There's a cute little AOC talking about the Democratic Socialists and how it's about the working class, and we've got a bunch of good stuff and wisdom on this topic. But got to pause here for some really great points made by Rob Henderson on that very topic of the working class and the DSA and the working class. You may have seen or heard some talk. I guess it was a week maybe two weeks ago. Mumdannie did a big interview with the New York Times and they asked him point blank, how do you define the working class? And he really struggled, and he finally came up with, I think if you have to work to pay your bills, I think that is one definition of being part of the working class. Well, the interview, to their credit, pushed back a little bit, and finally he said he would draw the line at about a million dollars a year. And Rob Henderson says, I have no idea how he can say that without any embarrassment, But that's why he's a politician. I'm not saying which will about him, but the man knows his base. These are the people who claim to be the champions of women, yet can't find what a woman is. They claim to be a champion so the working class. You can't define what the working class is, or they redefine both terms to be so expansive that they could potentially encompass just about everyone. And that's he points out where luxury beliefs and the luxury belief class has steered us. But then He gets to a point I found really interesting, and I hope you do too. Anyone who isn't a millionaire and that's a millionaire is actually not actually somebody who gets a million, who earns a million dollars a year. It used to be somebody who has a million dollars. But anyway, anyone who is a millionaire below is working class. Now sounds ridiculus, But we've been working our way there. But here's the interesting point. The focus on defining class by money is revealing because people often conflate, or they interchange the terms social class with economic class, and that allows us to talk about social class while pretending we're talking about economic class. So it's easier to discuss income than your educational pedigree, your accent, your hairstyle, your clothing, your taste, your zip code, your family wealth, that sort of thing. But he points out that education usually signals social class more clearly than income does. Research has found that parental educational attainment is the most important objective indicator of social class. It's because, compared with parental income, parental education is more powerful predictor of a child's future lifestyle, tastes, and opinions. If your parents went to college, but you did in your still middle class or higher not working class. Education shapes habits, networks, and outlook long after the degree is earned. Higher education bestows cultural capital, or at least until now, issue does patterns of speech, preference, beliefs, and expectations about life. Income might rise and fall, but the worldview formed in the selective institutions usually endoors. For instance, and this is Ezra Clent, who I normally find just absolutely obnoxious, but I think he's right about this. He pointed out that we tend to think a class as driven by income, but a high school dropout who owns a successful pest extermination company in the Houston suburbs might have an income that looks a lot like a software engineers at Google, while an adjunct professors will look more like an apprentice plumbers. But in terms of class experience, who they know, what they believe, where they've lived, what they watch, who they marry, how they vote act in protest, the software engineer is more like that adjunct professor. Meanwhile, a PhD who takes a draw a job driving a taxi will tend to vote like other PhDs, not like other taxi drivers, especially if he or she also has a parent without a college degree. So it's important to note that working class is not the same as poor, an upper class, an upper class not the same thing as rich. A working class person can become wealthy without moving into the higher social class. Money alone is not enough. If a manual laborer wins the lottery, he is rich, but he is still working class anyway. And this really gets into do too heady stuff. But the point is you see this gang of affluent, mostly but not entirely white, but affluent college educated they know, like the names of three or four d different kinds of Champagne types of people who went to these auspicious universities, always bellowing about the working class and acting like they're cha guavera. They're not talking about the working class at all. They're talking about the upper intellectual class and their cause playing is the working class. And that's the game that they're playing, and it's you know, it's phony as hell, but it tends to work. Let's weigh in with Jonathan Carl talking to AOC just a little bit more an exclip.
Speaker 3: Michael, what in your mind is the difference between socialism and communism?
Speaker 5: I think to me, the fundamental difference is one democracy, and I believe that democratics Socialists are fundamentally pro democracy, and we believe in the ballot box. We believe in in respecting the outcomes of elections and governing democratically and ensuring that that the ideas and policies that are implemented are one through popular vote and popular opinion. And so that I think that's why so much of what we focus on is also making sure that we are providing for the majority of Americans, guaranteeing healthcare, raising wages, strengthening the right to a union. And I think that that's at its core what we're about.
Speaker 1: Perfectly reasonable answer, and a lot of people would say, yeah, they want democracy and voting and that sort of thing. All right. I know a little about a lot of different topics. It helps to do this job. I only know a lot about a handful of topics. This is one of them. Oooh yeah. How political systems work. If you have the government, which in our system presumably would be one party or the other at least temporarily in charge. If you have the government in charge of how I feed myself, how I feed my children, how I pursue medical care, What industries get chosen to be successful, which are put out of business, who's in favor, who's out of favor. Every good thing that happens in society must run through the government in AOC's system, but only if we vote for it. But here's the thing. Once all that power, of the very essence of keeping ourselves alive is invested in the government, see the Soviet Union or any totalitarian system, you have to vote for who has the power. You have to kowtow to, who has the power if you want to eat they will identify all of you, who would you know oppose them, or be rabble rousers or counter revolutionaries or whatever you want to whatever you want to call them, because they come up with all sorts of different names. The minute that power is invested in that organization, that organ the government, democracy ceases. Because those who hold all the power over everything we need to stay alive, they're not going to give up that power no freaking way. They will declare that the party which gives all good things and administers all punishments must stay in power for the good of the people. It happens every single time you get collectivism through the ballot box, and then collectivism ends the ballot box every single time it has to. It can't be disrupted regularly by elections. The system wouldn't work, and these people believe in that system. Like a religion. Democracy ends when collectivism takes over. Trust me on that. I haven't fully fleshed it out because we don't have enough time. But I think I think you know what I'm saying. One Let's do at least one more. Oh, this is so so sweet. The half wait in Wisconsin thirty three, Michael, this is Alex Cogan on Fox and Friends.
Speaker 6: So let's take a look at Wisconsin there in the primary for the governor's race. Democratic socialist Francesca Hong still faces criticism over past posts online, including when she called to abolish ice in prisons and this now deleted post where quote she wrote, canceled Thanksgiving should have done this in sixteen twenty one.
Speaker 2: I had some hot takes, some bad takes on Twitter. But when you're a business owner running a restaurant during COVID, are trying to pay pills as a student, you're putting feelings out there to the world.
Speaker 1: But I've evolved, I've learned abdulah al say Ed is a Marxist and an Islamist. I think it is core. But he's very smart and very capable. This Hong woman and is a half wit. I just can't believe she's attained any status. So Andy Kessler, one of my favorite writers about this sort of thing, says, socialism is the cool new way to get elected. The mantra is effective. Oh, we just want more affordable housing, and then simply whisper sweet nothings like free buses, cheap groceries, and frozen rent into the ears of the young, the naive, economically illiterate, free riding over degreed, underpaid, at least compared with their high self regard voters who think, surely the socialist central planners will appreciate my talents. It works, they get the votes. Better to listen to what they say and watch what they do. The Democratic Socialists in America states complete victory will require building a new society from the ground up. Oh as I was saying, this is their goal, no matter how much lipstick they put on their piggy ideology with slogans like less rent, more control and workers deserve more is History shows socialism is no way to govern without carnage, bankruptcies, crashes, and inevitable unrest when the free busses stop running from lack of funds and upkeep. Perversely, those who ruined our education system are being rewarded so they can ruin the rest of the economy how well. The DSA website pines for quote, a future without capitalism in which you can work as much as you were able and no more than needed. Says if Carl Marx came back and used chat GPT to summarize his according to his needs. Nonsense. Democratic socialism is a worse oxymoron than original copy. Sure it's the trendy new thing, but mostly fertilizer for the feeble. Feeble minded. New York Mayor's or on Mumdani seems infected with political cyclospora. That's the Pope Lettuce disease. Everybody, Oh my exploding diatribes that leave you empty, tax the rich afford the basic dignities of life. Zomart would be great branding for New York City's run grocery stores, though they're doomed to fail. The mayor says they'll have a thirty percent discount on the core basket of goods. Did he even take econ one oh one? Price discovery is critical, or else you get hoarding, shortages and bear shelves. Price discovery just means the way prices work. How much are you willing to exchange for this? Okay, I'll sell it to you for that. If you fix prices, you get hoarding shortages and bear shelves, as in every single socialist country, or worse la la bretta ration cards like in Cuba. This has all been tried before, said John Fetterman. You're a mayor, dude, pick up some trash, fix the potholes. No fun in that. Viva lo revolucion. The movement's promises go downhill from there. Daria Liza Avilla Chavillier. That's a working class name for it. Is running for Congress, endorsed by mister mmdonie, she wrote in a sense deleted tweet, no more police at all. Ever. Ever, she wrote to CNN that her tweets don't reflect who she is today. She's thirty two. That was a couple of years ago. The DSA abolition working groups websites said they planned to quote defund the police by rejecting any expansion of police budgets or scope of and form well cutting budgets annually towards zero. Yeah, that's ever. Bye bye order. And then he describes living in Manhattan under anti police Mayor David Dinkins, and he talks about how his car he bought a car was stolen within thirty six hours. Then he bought a crappy car no one would ever steal, but it got broken into every weekend. On and on and on and on. Oh my gosh, back to mum Donnie who babbles about paying your fair share or on that in a moment after our good friends at blue work form good friends at Blue Collar Dollar. See, you're the kind of people, whether you know you're credential or went to school or whatever that we're talking about. You work for a living, You save, you get after it. You don't want anybody else to pay your freight. You take care of yourself right. So there's no way you're going to talk about your money in your future with someone who doesn't get that and your values. We want to introduce you to Blue Collar Dollar. They do get it. They're building a place where hardworking people like you can share values and financial dreams. With advisors who talk with you, never at you. If you've saved five hundred grand or more, we invite you'd call blue Collar Dollar for no cost, consultation, no obligation. If you don't like what you hear, no harm done from your mobile phone. Dollar pound two fifteen. When your prompted, say the keywords blue collar dollar. That's pound two fifty and say blue collar dollar just to get acquainted to hear about the services pound two fifty say blue Collar Dollar. Advisory service is offered through Talent LLC and SEC registered investment advisor. Marketing is done by its affiliated company, blue Collar Dollar LLC. Registration as an investment advisor does not imply a certain level scale or training. For more important disclosures, visit blue collar dollar dot com. That's tripled up blue collar dollar dot com. So back to mister Mumdonnie, Oh, we're almost out of time, almost out of time. Socialism is a gateway drug. Mister Fetterman worries democrats are drifting firmly into communism, drifting. Let's ask the horse's mouth. Top DSA leader David Jenkins said, the quiet part out loud. Our goal is liberation. Our goal is communism. They mean it. Trust them. They're trying to tell you something. Mailbag coming up. Let's get right to our freedom loving quote of the day, sent along by Jeff Listener Jeff in hawks Nipple, tennesse State. It's unincorporated. Don't look for it on a map. It's actually from Sir Benjamin Collins Brody was a prominent English surgeon and physiologist in the seventeen eighteen hundred. Boy, if you are a surgeon in the seventeen hundreds, what does that even mean? You had a knife. Anyway, here's the quote, and this fits in beautifully with what we were talking about. Nothing in this world is so good as usefulness. It binds your fellow creatures to you and you to them. It tends to the improvement of your own character, and gives you a real importance in society, much beyond what any artificial station can bestow. Nothing in this world is so good as usefulness. That's good. I love that mail bag probus note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Let's lead off with this beautifully titled email Joe is a genius from Mary Beth. Evidently I said this Friday selling victimhood is what has silently played younger Americans and destroyed the work ethic and the human spirit. Yes, selling victimhood is a really easy sell. He used to call it the warm blanket of dependency or the cuddly quilt of giving up. Heard a brilliant, brilliant saying not too many years ago that an achievement is temporary, but giving up is permanent. You've got to go out and reprove yourself. If you achieve something, there's always more to achieve. But if you give up, you don't have to do anything anymore. And a lot of people people appeals to them. Don't be that person. Moving along, Dear Jack, Joe, writes Tom, longtime listener, listen every day. Thanks Tom, writing to comment on Jack's sobriety talk from last Friday, Tom writes, I've been sober for four years, but never been to an AA meeting. I was telling my wife about Jack's talk when I suddenly got very emotional about my past with alcohol, seemingly out of nowhere. Not sure what this means, but I'm going to go to a meeting soon. Thank you Jack for your candor and about your relationship with alcoholism. I think you made me realize I had more work to do. Boy, we sure got a lot of emails. I'm appreciative of Jack's screen on Friday about that. If you did not hear it, why don't you grab it via a podcast? You ought to subscribe anyway to Armstrong. You gety on demand. You get all the podcasts, including the One More Thing, down loaded, automatically listen to them when you want. Let's see, we don't have a lot of time, do We're gonna be talking about this next hour, so we'll drop this in from b Hey, guys Bury from Thailand. Maybe you can help me out now with Now that the WNBA is caught in a blind Yeah, a couple of former NBA players are going to go out for the WNBA draft because they say they're transgender. If a transgender woman is recognized as a woman, why does the term trans exist at all? That's a good question. According to their philosophy, it shouldn't, but it does because they know they're not telling the truth, and they're not asking you to say the truth. They're asking you to say something bizarre and completely untrue. So they have to get you there with saying it's a trans women. Trans women are women, gender and sex are different, but then they use the terms interchangeably. Again, it's to divorce you from the truth that you can plainly perceive. Then, Arizona Mats suggests on my Look for the Future video project, have a rotating set of wardrobes Monday outfit, Tuesday outfit, et cetera. I humbly suggest you take your queue from the village people. There'd be many benefits. Plus you'd always know when clips of the week was due. That's a great idea, Matt. More to come, including the NBA's conundrum.
Speaker 4: Stay with us, Armstrong and Getty