Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Senner's podcast with your hosts. Now fuck that with your load glasses, Malone, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do a dating single now she's single.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: My friend said, is this a break or is this is this real? I said, I don't know. Maybe it's a break. I don't know, but right it is it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Now? Does it matter?
Speaker 1: What would your dating show be?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know dating brig.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like you yeah, me, So your dating show is going to be people finding people to date you.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's intrigued.
Speaker 1: Now, so we just introduced guys to yo. Yes, yep, yes, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: And then let her, you know, let them sit there talk and go on, and then they could go on a date.
Speaker 2: We get to see.
Speaker 1: No, it should be online dating, online dating, right, and then we could stream the whole ship, so we have your own that's the way, the future way. They could send you food, food and watch a Netflix film together and talk like the only thing somebody ain't gonna be able to do is get no draws.
Speaker 3: You ain't getting no draws anyway.
Speaker 2: We want to hear the conversation.
Speaker 3: We want to hear.
Speaker 4: I want to hear what you're talking about the screen and then have the video here so that like you really like this food, or you just send me this because you know that's my favorite.
Speaker 3: We start saying stuff like that, this is your favorite.
Speaker 1: So day and Brett D and Brett that'll be the name of it.
Speaker 3: Was supposed to do it long time ago.
Speaker 1: I like that though. That sounds interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because it's about time to I find love and sure everybody out here getting you know me and in love and stuff like, I mean, I love him and everything, but we be having problems.
Speaker 1: What be your main problems?
Speaker 3: You think I would say our main problem right now is communication.
Speaker 1: He don't listen to this podcast?
Speaker 2: No, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: I mean it would't matter if he did. I'll be honest with him, like just communication. We just don't he want to bully me.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't want to bully.
Speaker 3: The way he's No, it's all right. I'm totally good with Lee. No. Trust and believe. I do not want to be the man of nobody house. I know I'm a woman, and guess what, I'm in my soft girl era right now. So trust and believe. It's not It's definitely not that. I think our issue right now is that he just can't communicate his feeling is good and when I and we wait till it festers and bulls over and then he want to like get because he he a cript so he want to be like, Cuz, no, bro, no I'm not your homie. Don't cuss me like we could speak. So, I don't know, we just can't. The communication is just off, Like I'm on my soft girl shit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Why does he k all if you on your soft girl ship?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I had to grow into my soft girl area. See that stuff was cool back in the day to be able to.
Speaker 1: Just your hard girl cut out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I don't want to cuss you out all the time. I don't want to have to do none of that type of stuff no more. I just want to be loved.
Speaker 1: Okay, better question, better question.
Speaker 3: I just want to be loved.
Speaker 2: Gee is that okay? So he just be like you know, you just he's just.
Speaker 1: He's just what I'm listening.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, oh my god, I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, this is funny because this is a great conversation. I'm gonna tell you why it's a great conversation to segue into what I've been thinking about. Okay, I think the only way to have a successful relationship with the opposite sex, a man and a woman, is to realize you cannot hold women accountable.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you can't hold them accountable?
Speaker 1: Like because we live in a patriarchal society, like where men are kind of revered as the front of or as the head of operations, women probably can't be held accountable for anything, right, Like if whatever you do wrong is not your fault.
Speaker 3: No, that's not true.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why I think it's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna tell you why I think it's true. It's true, right because, like I'm looking at the Rihanna situation, like me and y'all we haven't even talked about is even offline? Right? Which is the puff situation? Right? I saw comedian Craig Fact shout out to Craig, that's my god, good dude. But Craig was talking about how he felt Cassie excuse me, not Rihanna. But Cassie used to go over and forgive me, not Rihanna. Sorry, Oh, I know you listen to the podcast I'm not you girl, but Cassie right Gold used to go with Puff, and Puff and Kim used to have these issues and sometimes the issues would lead into physical exchanges between them, and Cassie would be there watching and he was saying, she's not innocent, And then I was thinking about it, and I'm like, I think the trainer was Puff's trainer that she's married to. Now, yes, and you will wonder, like, again, there's no reason a stump or girl out, But if there was any reason to make you think it'd be like, oh, I get why he stormped throughout. It probably would be because you're sleeping with my trainer of ta years.
Speaker 3: You think that, But.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm saying, look at the look at what's going on. Right, It's thirteen years of this shit, So wait a minute, this nigga been doing this to you for three and then we'll come up with this kind of like reasoning. Right, I watch a lot of s view. All of my rape education came from Olivia Benson. Like, I really didn't understand rape pre SVU. I thought rape was when the girl told you no, and you keep going Olivia Benson and Iced Tea. You know, Detective to Tuala has taught me, if a girl doesn't say yes, that's rape. So if she says nothing, it still could be rape.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: That's actually really ridiculous if you think about it intellectually. Somebody should have to tell you no to not proceed. That would be the normal operation. But because we live in a patriarchal society with me in it, are seen to have all the power, we take all accountability away from women, like they don't have to say no. If they don't say yes, it's rape. Even in the Cassy situation, Don't get me wrong, what happened to her is fucking crazy. But then there's these questions like why you didn't go to the police back then, Oh, puff had the police on. We should still hear about it right now. The police should be in trouble because which ever police ignored you. But it's not something to agree with, Like, these are not points that I'm making against Cassie. These are points I'm saying that for a relationship to work between a man and a woman in this world, especially in America, you really cannot hold women accountable. It was like what happened with Red where Couz was telling her close the fucking sun move, you know what I'm saying, And it was like she was mad that Couz was holding her accountable, like hey, I kept telling you, it's like yeah, but I didn't, So why are you tripping? Nigga? I told you to do something, cuz right. So even when he was talking about it, she was crying and I felt bad, but it hit me like this, motherfucker, it's crazy. How are you crying because he's upset that he told.
Speaker 3: Her feelings was hurt. That's why she was crying. She knew she was wrong, and then I guess that's when the motion kicked in and she started crying.
Speaker 1: So then why didn't she cry and say I know I was wrong? Why is it he yelled at me versus me saying you know what I hate? I made him yell at me because I know to do something that this is.
Speaker 3: Did you feel that way?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: G straight up, listen, there's a way that you can say things to get the same point across without yelling or without the whole you know, an attitude, animosity or whatever. Just say what you gotta say, like that's it. And move forward. But you don't have to. I'm not your child.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 1: You are my child, Yes you are, because you know who else does things that you tell them to do and then they don't do it, and then you have to be accountable for it, your child, because it's not like you was gonna go get it fixed yourself. It wasn't like you think to yourself, he was gonna wake up, you've seen it. He was like, damn, I fuck this up. Let me go get this fixed, because I don't want this motherfucker to realize I didn't listen. And the fact that if somebody's not insulting you in disrespectful, but they're not saying it the way you want them to say it, that's also ridiculous. But it's not ridiculous because I have realized you cannot hold women accountable.
Speaker 3: No, you can hold me accountable. My thing is, it's like she said, it's the way that you say things like I could say something very like no, I don't have to be like, oh, well, why'd you do that? I could just be like what made you do that? Because if I'm yelling at you, then you're like, why are you disrespecting me? And yelling at me like that you know what I'm saying? Or why are you raising your voice at me? So it's the same thing. I think it's the approach. That's why I'm saying the whole situation with me, it was the communication because it's how he's saying it. I'm gonna listen to you, but don't come at me like rah like bro Like okay, so now I'm side on you like cause I don't know. I just don't. I don't like that type of ship, like we can have a decent conversation, like we could literally be talking.
Speaker 1: Are you no sailings? Gil feel me? Cousins back on deck. Finally, after that sabbatical, he always given a Catholic church. Sometimes I swear quit working with us, But again because guess why our relationship flourishes because I don't hold you accountable.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, So I don't hold you account of either.
Speaker 2: You forgot, Yes, you do, Yes.
Speaker 1: You definitely hope. And it's fair because we live in the patriarchal society. Okay, you ever told your kids something like you got to son? Your son is probably growing at this point, he got to be close. You ever talk to him and he just don't listen. Do you think you keep that tone of like, hey, you know what, I keep asking you to do this? No, eventually, but that.
Speaker 2: Was the first time that wasn't that's the first time.
Speaker 1: No, that's the first time he says something about it. That attitude comes from I keep telling you something and you are ignoring what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 2: Over for different things.
Speaker 1: Yes, because the constant is I'm telling you something and you're ignoring me.
Speaker 3: So to start listening, I would hope.
Speaker 1: Especially if you want a man to be accountable for you, because that's what you're asking. Like when you say you're looking for love, you're not looking for love for real, You're looking for somebody to be accountable for you.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for love.
Speaker 1: You have love. Your cousin love you, your son love you.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, intimacy, companionship.
Speaker 1: You know your kids provide all that same thing. No, they don't provide intimacy. But that's not what you're looking for. You looking for somebody to be accountable for you. Because if you met a man that loved your dirty draws but he wasn't taking care of you, that nigga could not last you're looking so I know it sounds crazy, sound crazy, but you're looking for a man to be accountable for you because you understand caring that way, right, Because you care for your the people you love the same way, right, your son like you care for him. You want somebody to care for you. You're not looking for nobody else to care for You're not looking for grown man to treat like your son.
Speaker 3: No, definitely don't want that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I raised my kid and my mom would say to me, I raised my kids. I ain't watching no kids realize.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Mouse, my boy Mouse from New York, and he was saying that to me, and I was like, yeah, we just if you just realize we live in this society and you can't hold women accountable as a man, you will blossom. The first mistake you could ever make is trying to hold women accountable. That's it. You can't, You really can't, because we are looked at in this society as the front of everything, that the head of everything.
Speaker 3: Let's see. That's why I want that type of mail. I ain't got if you are right now I think about it, You're right, because I do want somebody to take on that role, like I don't want to do the stuff I do now, Like if I'm at home, you know what I'm saying, I'm doing all these I don't want to do any of those things. Yes, I admit it. I just thought about that.
Speaker 1: You're right, you don't want to take out the trash. That's why you get your son to do it. Sure fucking right. So again you looking for somebody. It's look, I get it. Some of these things are frowned upon in a lot of these mid level conversations that we could just be honest, like we know each other.
Speaker 2: That's a partnership, right, and it.
Speaker 1: Is a unique type of partnership, but it's it is a fifty to fifty partnership, but not in the way you would normally see fifty to fifty. Like it's not like fifty to fifty. We split everything, right, Like we do split stuff, but we split it differently. Right. It may not be this type of economics, it may be this right here, But there are expectations on your side, and the problem is that there are expectations on your side, Like men expect things out of your Like what works great is when you don't expect anything out of women. Because if you expect two things out of women, you're gonna fucking get disappointed in one of those things.
Speaker 3: What it depends on the two things.
Speaker 1: You could name any two things. The only expectect the own, only expectation you could have is to expect nothing that will work for you.
Speaker 4: I think I was going to say you shouldn't have you don't expect anything.
Speaker 1: You're well, we have to deliver, though, right, or your happiness depends on us delivery. Like right, if you expect us to pay the mortgage to the rent and we don't think that's a real problem. If we expect you to cook tonight and you don't, we're just going to get fast food. Feel me like, you know again, it's not I don't think it's bad or I don't think it's swayed. I just think it's the society that we live in, you know what I mean. I think we live in a place where men are regarded as the centerpiece of a family. Weirdly, because when you think about it, a woman can only make a family, you know, men can have a family, but women can make, you know, extend families. So but that's where we live at and it just hit me like like if I look at Cassie, like the questions people were asking of Cassie, And when I saw him saying that, I was like, why did you expect her to go to the police?
Speaker 2: But she wasn't going to go to the police.
Speaker 4: I mean, I if it's a situation like that, how much she was saying abuse that she went through, I think that she I don't think that she could go to the police.
Speaker 3: She probably didn't. She probably didn't trust that they were going to do anything for her.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But how silly this sounds, It's true.
Speaker 4: Have you never heard of situations where women they do go to the police, they'll get a restraining order, but you know, they still end up dead or they still end up hurt because guess what, the police is not there. She ain't going into a wit set or you know, when it's protection or somebody's gonna protect her.
Speaker 2: She still got to go to wherever she needs to get to.
Speaker 1: And that's how the legal society works, except if you're a woman.
Speaker 2: She needed to get away first.
Speaker 1: She wasn't trying to get away.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think that she thought she could that day, looked like she was trying to get away.
Speaker 1: So it just looked like she just wasn't trying to get away that day.
Speaker 2: No, that day did get away.
Speaker 3: That day, she looked like she was trying to get.
Speaker 1: Away, Like you think that he just been Really, you don't think nothing had anything to do with his economics and circumstances, that there's a reason that values her to stay around.
Speaker 4: I mean yes, but after a while it gets old and she's you know what I'm saying, she's over it, but she still needs to make her get her exit plan.
Speaker 1: But you don't think to a certain place. That's why we just make silly excuses for people.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of manipulate manipulating going on. There's a lot of like I mean, I've been in situations where I've broken it off with someone, but they will still come and you know what I'm saying, and and try to family, try to make things worse for you or threaten you know, threaten you or and or buy you and or follow you, and or I.
Speaker 3: Had to do I had to do that. Well nowhere near like have money like Diddy, but that he straight told me, anybody you with if I see you while coming, It's like.
Speaker 1: What I'm supposed to find certain people who like fighting man be like go with me.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's not easy just to be like okay, I'm done.
Speaker 4: If you're in an abusive situation, it's really simple.
Speaker 1: It is take work. But again, it's a certain place that there should be documentation. But it shouldn't be because there should be no expectations on her to actually carry herself in that manner. I know this sounds fucked up and crazy, but it's true because look at how y'all even talking about it, Like the legal system that's here to protect you and everything. You're like, well, I don't know, because they might not protect me. It's time. There is no documented history of that, and it shouldn't be the thing that worked. If you don't trust the system, then why would you take the system to court to win money?
Speaker 3: But she was already, well, she knowes she's gonna get that money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was already.
Speaker 1: How did she know she's gonna get the money if she couldn't get the police to action. If the same justice system, right, is a part of the same justice system, that means they would have to help you win, even in a lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Well, I think when she did the situation when she went and talked to her lawyer or whatever. I think they told her like, oh, you're good. Like once she told her story. I think that's what made her be like, okay, let's go with it. Because remember they said before she was already trying to get money from him and he was like, nah, he wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Second that don't make you think like maybe there was a reason she didn't pursue legal consequences and only seven.
Speaker 2: Well maybe she thought nothing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: So if you think nothing gonna happen, and why do you think you're gonna get some money.
Speaker 3: Because it's easier to get money than him to go to jail.
Speaker 1: That is one hundred and seventeen percent.
Speaker 3: They correct, No, it's not that is you just watch you can't go to jail for one day.
Speaker 1: What do you mean she never went to the police. I mean, y'all made one million reasons why she didn't go to the police, and you made one reason why she civilly went and won a lawsuit.
Speaker 4: It was alleged that he when Sean went to jail, that that wasn't on Seane. He didn't go to jail, So why would her going to the police.
Speaker 1: But sean discharge of firearm, so he was going to jail no matter what it's It's like what happened with Tory, Like Tory discharge of farm, no matter who else the charge of firearm. If you discharge a farm and you being charged with discharging the firearm, you're ask going to jail. Now who else discharge of firearm is gonna be if you tell the police, if you like he did it too, or like if Meg, if Tory would have said, what's the girl name Kelsey or what's your name Kelsey? Kelsey did one, he would have to tell. But they thought you discharged a firearm. They tested you for gun GSR gunshot residue and it came back, so you lost the case. So even in her situation, it's like she didn't there's no history of her going to the police over and over again. How could she, I mean, there's no excuse. The excuse is you can't expect that of her because we created a society where women cannot be held accountable. It's not negative. I know it sounds bad, but if you.
Speaker 4: Understand, it was just about to say, there's so many there's that situation, Okay, I'm going to go to the police and tell I mean on Diddy on puff every time was at.
Speaker 1: The time, what does that mean? I mean, Sugar is in prison right now? Sugar was that we had a video and ran over. No, that was this is the second in prison. It was the first time. He was in prison for nine years for kicking the ship out of somebody in the casino.
Speaker 3: Oh, but it was on tape some times was on tape.
Speaker 1: So guess who else was on tape? What that happened eight years ago?
Speaker 2: On tape? It wasn't.
Speaker 3: I give, okay, so I give what she's said. So he's basically like, if you knew that that this video because she said in the statement she said that he paid because of her right, because she told them that he paid for it, so they knew that she had he had it, So yeah, if you knew that he had it, why didn't you?
Speaker 2: But what charge?
Speaker 4: But honestly, though, so if she went, if she had went to the police, then based on that video, which is horrible, what was he gonna go to jail for years?
Speaker 2: Like years?
Speaker 3: You would have definitely with the jail for the domestic.
Speaker 1: Because it's way worse. That's more that's worse that it was really bad.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because he wouldn't that be like almost like kidnap, right, because he owned her against her will.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying I know this sounds crazy. I know if you listen to this podcast, you're like, man, I need to be met. Don't be mad at Cassie. Women cannot be held accountable because we live in a patriarch it's men at the head of the society. It's important to know that. And I've been telling people ever since, like, bro, you cannot if you think for two seconds, women are going to be held accountable, you're gonna hold women accountables. You got this wrong every time. You're gonna be the bully like that term she just used.
Speaker 2: That's my time.
Speaker 1: A motherfucker gonna complain and cry even though you told them something a million times, they didn't listen, and it's gonna cost you. Nag like they don't know why. It's the truth. This is just this society we live in. It's important to know that. And if guys figured that out, they would be in a much better position. You're gonna always be wrong, my boy, always be wrong. It matters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy, I know.
Speaker 1: But this is the responsibility for being at the top of the food chain. It's just look, you get all the credit, you get all the props.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like this this talk today, Jesus, get all the.
Speaker 2: Props accountable, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I like, you can't hold me accountable.
Speaker 1: For sure, But it just it just hit me in so many different facets, like you can't just hold women accountable. If you do, you're going to be wrong every time, just how it go. You can't match the energy, Like if women do something, you do it. You're a bitch ass nigga. Yeah, that's why. That's why it's used as an adjective to describe a kind of ma. You are. Bitch ass is an adjective. It's not now, it's to describe you as a man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't do that. If I started thinking that you are saying something like why are you acting like a female or whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 3: I don't say that no more. I've said it before.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Just be frantic. You are you calling me you chip off? That are you calling me you like you don't love this mother? Like you don't love this motherfucker? You calling me you devastating like you like you never yourself. Wait a minute, I act like I act like this.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I said that before.
Speaker 4: It was what that is a problem is how dare.
Speaker 1: You reference me like I like you? That's the craziest ship And then it's like the greatest insult. Nigga, you acting like me? Start saying that to him. If you listen to those seelers as a woman, tell your dude, don't call him that B word or don't say girl, just be like man, you acting like me right now? Watch they face. They won't even get mad like you would. They wouldn't even know how the stomach kid, if you call him.
Speaker 2: I'm like a girl, woman a girl?
Speaker 1: No, you just got my mannerhythms right now, say that that's the same not because see what set us off is so the female dog word right is specifically like bitch is like, it's a degrading word for a woman, except a woman knows she's one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, wait what.
Speaker 1: Except a woman knows she's it's still a lot closer. She's not a dog, but she's a female, so it's still a little closer. But if you tell a man he's acting like you're acting like me right now. I don't think he would know how to take that.
Speaker 3: It is definitely a fight.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a fight though you don't see I think the female dog word is a fight like a girl might get you on some ship. But you're acting like me, so that means you're acknowledging it. It's also an accountability of this is how I act.
Speaker 4: You're not like like this and you're acting like me.
Speaker 1: That would be like crazy to watch his reaction, you know what I'm saying. He would I don't know if he would know how to really like It would take him a time to process what's going on.
Speaker 2: He'd be like, oh, I'm acting like a girl.
Speaker 1: No, you're acting like me specifically right now, like me.
Speaker 3: I'd be doing this.
Speaker 1: I would like, what then you didn't you break up a time that you did it? I wonder how that would like he I bet you he would think to himself like, wait a minute, am I really acting like her? See it's the it's the.
Speaker 4: Words word be a storyteller like geez, no word.
Speaker 3: If you were think about it a little bit longer than he would.
Speaker 1: The other No, no, he is it shuts you somebody, somebody a bitch or girl shuts their brain down. We're not even thinking no more. That's like full fire war. Now I'm going to either I'm either going to shut off or I'm going to give you the energy you're asking for. You insulted me in a way that's a degrading thing. You're you're saying I have a vagina first off, and then you're saying I act like I have a complaining Like I'm a complaining person.
Speaker 2: Can't complaining man, because.
Speaker 1: That's like a woman. Women complaint. Only women can be bored?
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Oh, so like when we be like I'm bored, let's go do something.
Speaker 1: Imagine your he comes be like, hey I'm bored, let's do something. You'd be like bored. He's a light needs to be changed around this butterfuerow.
Speaker 4: No at your house that he said, yeah, I'm born, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: You better thinks like maybe you're gonna have a lot of fun with me when I'm around.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love how much I've grown, because that was, for sure a door to tell you about yourself, not even like disrespect, was just to really tell you how crazy this could be. But I'm growing up, and I really get you cannot hold women accountable. So if I start telling you why you're not fun, that would be holding you.
Speaker 4: Oh no, why would you nice? Why would you even want to tell me something like that?
Speaker 1: Why would I want to tell you something to.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm not fun?
Speaker 1: To help you actually look at yourself and actually be able to make changes to become better.
Speaker 2: I mean you could do it.
Speaker 4: You could, you know, you could have fun with me? And then I'll you know, see what you think is fun. But I'm not worried about because I'm fun. So that's what I'm saying. I'm like, but you know, why would you know?
Speaker 2: Why would you want to be like? Oh well, why are you with me?
Speaker 1: Then that's your favorite?
Speaker 3: That's the favorite? Why you with me?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Then you mean we don't have fun? We have? You know, you have fun with me?
Speaker 1: What do you think you do fun?
Speaker 3: Just so, I'm just a very energetic person, like especially if it's something you know that we could do together, like, I don't know, I just like that fun.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm not running around here doing no cartwheels and no crazy crap.
Speaker 1: So what are you doing fun? Why are you fun? I'm just just for just just humor me.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? I don't know, but you know.
Speaker 1: You're fun even though you don't know why.
Speaker 2: I know I'm fun.
Speaker 3: I know I'm fun.
Speaker 1: And then if I start asking too many questions, he start being too accountable, so I have to peel back. Now I realize I have to be like, Okay, don't ask too many questions. You might get to the root of the problem. Now get to the root of the problem, because then you asking her to take accountability for a problem. Make a change.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm gonna I know. I know my dude, so certain things I know he's not gonna want to do, and that's fine. Like I'm not gonna be like, oh, you need to go because I want to go. I'm gonna be like, well, if you don't want to go, I'm gonna go with Asia or I'm gonna go with my girls. And nine times out of ten that's a given. The guy is gonna be like, go ahead because he don't want to go. No, So guess what. But when we do go out, it's gonna be something We're gonna have fun and he gonna be there and he don't like it.
Speaker 1: Definitely not gonna like it.
Speaker 3: Why he ain't gonna like.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I'm a likable person. Man, I think you are.
Speaker 1: You know, both of you guys are delighted joys, delighted joys. But again again it's a different thing. Look, I don't think we gotta go that deep stay right here all right, like women go because other than that, I'm asking you to do personal work and that would be like accountability. Oh please it You have to figure it out on your own, you know what I mean? Like women have to figure things out on their own. Like you got to give them the time. Like one of my better expressions is like a relationship, Like is a man holding a light while a woman tries to find herself in the dark. That's like one of my greatest expressions. Like if I passed away, that would be like my Socrates Aristotle type shit. A true relationships, last marriage is a man holding a flashlight while a woman tries to find herself in the dark. And the man is holding a flashlight for you. Because most of the time we know who we are. That's why we get the same haircut, that's why we into our same culture, are same hobbies. Women are changing every two days, like who notices they have eyelashes. I always say that and everybody laughs, but it's like, think about crazy, you got to be. I've never noticed it until a woman pointed it out to me in nineteen eighty nine when my grandmother was dying. Now, you have beautiful eyelashes. And I'm like, I was at the hospital, like I'm crying because my grandmother is in there dying, and I walked down this old white lay was like, you have beautiful eyelashes. I was like, eye this lady, notice my eyelash. This is just weird. And then I fast forward, you know, you fast forward twenty years later the women is fucking with their eyelashes. I never in my life has noticed. I've never in my life noticed another man's eyelashes, nobody's eyelashes. Never. You only notice when somebody don't have them. Yeah, because you think then you like they might be sick.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like, we don't got no lashes. No, don't got them.
Speaker 1: Everybody has them. But what happens is women start to fondle theirs and then they start.
Speaker 2: To come out, or you just don't. I just didn't have a lot of lashes.
Speaker 1: Not a lot you have lashes.
Speaker 4: Okay again again See now this is where I would call women accountable.
Speaker 1: The fact that y'all compare yourself to each other is crazy, Like y'all look at other women and then you that's how you start to signe yourself up. Like this person is different. But like I watched like younger women go through it. I mean I watched what's her name, a little rapper girl lotto, Like she wouldn't got BBL like you was a baby fool as soon as you would have got pregnant and all that, you would have filed out. But she was just in the in a dire rush to fill out, looking at other women, looking at other women in entertainment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's different entertainment now, Like it's not true though.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do anything. You don't have to fill the slots like beauty is not. Like Rihanna still had to get a BBL. No, because Rihanna figured out would make her the ship right, she went her eyes, so she do a lot of maskcre like she don't even cover her head. That forehead, you know, that forehead is hell of defeating.
Speaker 3: And they shout out to the Big Four his sisters out here, like he paved the way.
Speaker 1: Like some I'm always on your mind.
Speaker 3: Always because they love it, love it.
Speaker 1: They love women, all of them. It's a girl that be on TikTok and she just sit up there and be eating food. And I've noticed she's gotten bigger the whole time. I can notice her size on camera. She'd be like, hey, y'all, yeah, I'm telling you, this girl is super popping on TikTok. And like, there's a guy that loves her. He'd be right there eating food with her. You know what I mean, she makes a fool, He'll be eating it. He'd be standing behind her taking a picture, knowing she is crazy, but he loved her to death. Think about the craziest women. Somebody love them all? For real people, what's your name? What's your name? No, that's not like that for me. That's don't work away? For women, what's the Wendy? Women shout out to Wendy, get better, Wendy. Some a man loved her. Yeah, men love women. Maybe some it's some man that loves Serena. Serena look crazy right now. She got a lot of stuff going on, And I'm like, it's some man.
Speaker 2: That love her. I think it was make up.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is she had that make up like that, and some man still loves her husband. Men love men love women. Man, we love women then as then as a as a, as a as a clothes hangar wire and it's thick you like all women.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: My thing was like, I would have wind got me a woman as black as the night. That's to me, this ship like if you can get you a woman that black, I'm talking about black is charcoal, that's shit, you know what I mean? You so with men love women no matter what y'all really look like. We ain't never ain't nobody never decided they wasn't gonna talk to an O lady because she didn't have no eyelashes. Ain't no man never came like glass. I couldn't fuck with you in not enough lashes.
Speaker 3: Well I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nowadays, if a man notice your eyelashes, he likes men.
Speaker 2: I think that's true.
Speaker 1: I had a few epiphanies. One of the like I told you that epiphany that was my Socrates statement. My next epiphany was freaky is doing like a man doing gay shit with a woman. That's a freaky man. A freaky man is when you let a woman put a finger up your butt. A freaky man is a woman who a man who lets a woman eat his toassus salad, because you gotta be like the position you gotta be in, like you know what you hold legs hell, a freaky need to stay inside. Freaky is like when you let a woman peg you like them white folks were like, she got a deal though, and she hitting you like like it should be considered your homosexual male. But because it's a woman that that's a freak.
Speaker 3: Is that you know that they do believe that because my coworker, well, with my coworker, she was dating this guy and he was into that and it started with like you said, the finger. Then all of a sudden, then she started they bought something and she pegged him, and I said, well, how do you feel about that? I mean, well, he wanted you know, it was weird, but I mean that's what he wanted. And I was just sitting there looking at her, like and you think this probably came. He probably came really hard.
Speaker 2: He came, she said, he did.
Speaker 3: And I was just sitting there like, bro, I felt weird fucking the girl with a strap on. So how the fuck am I gonna? I can't do it? Like I felt with that? So how do you do that? How do you what? What's the conversation? How do you how do you just what? She said they were laying in the bed. They were laying in the bed. His leg was over hers, and she said she was rubbing. They were naked. He just had sex, and she said she was rubbing his leg and she slid down there and just did it and he didn't stop. He cocked his leg up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, so he didn't do that.
Speaker 3: This has been a thing you've been doing, buddy.
Speaker 4: But that's what happened with my situation. He just kind of leaned over and got in that. After I started, I was like, I was.
Speaker 3: Freaky, freaky, Yes, okay, freaky, it's out there. It's out there. I'm good man.
Speaker 2: You let me do that.
Speaker 3: I'm hardly do it. But I'm gonna hold that ship against you for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of your life.
Speaker 1: Hold it against him when you're mad.
Speaker 3: No, I want with him. I mean, like that would be it.
Speaker 1: No, you're not. First off, you're gonna do it because you just.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it because guess what what what you're saying?
Speaker 2: You didn't?
Speaker 3: Oh bro, you don't. What are you gonna use it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet you didn't, y'all, y'all, that's what the funk I thought.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to tell nobody.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I'm saying, if I'm not with him, were not together. So what I'm saying is I see you when you're trying to talk your Oh that's coming ship down. I used to that's coming up straight being you over. I used to be beat that ship up? What for girl?
Speaker 2: Just we was like, what you're doing? You want me to beat that up tonight?
Speaker 3: She like, oh, hell no, I wouldn't even else. I wouldn't even.
Speaker 1: Feel right over me, y'all. I'm something else, man. And see this is the party y'all have done this to do?
Speaker 3: I know I have not she she not not pagan, but she has done some other stuff. I haven't done that, but I've done that. I didn't do that to a guy. But what I'm saying is it was awkward to do that to a woman. So for me to say, okay, it was.
Speaker 4: Awkward, but for the guy, and this was somebody that I didn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't dating.
Speaker 1: It just was trying something.
Speaker 2: A weird ass night, No, I was. I was faded and I was sleeping something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I woke up, okay, and.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened, but this is really crazy. What do you mean you just woke up? So you woke so you to somebody house? You this is your prime years. This when you drunk, you meet somebody club, y'all go home.
Speaker 2: It was all together. Was somebody's birthday, JACUZI.
Speaker 1: Yeah out and then so you laid up with something. I went and laid down and down.
Speaker 4: He was in there. We was in there talking all that. Then he started give me.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: Somehow I don't even know how it happened, but somehow it.
Speaker 2: Was like his but was like it.
Speaker 3: Was like he wanted it.
Speaker 4: It was the weirdest thing because I wasn't gonna have sex with him, like you know, and so I guess like he needed something and it was the weirdest thing. And I just I just did it and I didn't. I slipped a finger in and I said.
Speaker 1: How did you just come up with that?
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 2: That's what that is crazy? Right?
Speaker 1: You just can feel the energy he was.
Speaker 2: He was yeah, I'm like I think I was.
Speaker 4: I was very like what and then I put another finger, the two fingers and I was just like wow.
Speaker 1: And then hey, hey, hey, hey, run for your life.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my gosh, I just remember because Okay knocked on the door like I was about to go.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh right, I'm out.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute. So you fingered this dude.
Speaker 3: Never talked to him again.
Speaker 2: So what happened was so after that?
Speaker 1: So did he come when you finger him?
Speaker 2: I can't remember. I think he did.
Speaker 4: I think he did because all I know I was leaving, was pulling off.
Speaker 2: And he ran outside like call me that she was good.
Speaker 3: He didn't say that, but he did say call me like you didn't get my number. He was like, you didn't get mind you? He didn't know yet. She tells us down the hill as we was in the house up in Hollywills were coming down to hill and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh man, I got girl.
Speaker 3: And I'm sitting here like this is not a story. We need to be seen.
Speaker 4: And it's so crazy because if I seen him, I think you recently just showed me him.
Speaker 2: But if I seen him. I wouldn't even have known what he looked like or who he was. And so I just recently seen him. I was like, oh, I know he is.
Speaker 1: She know, so how would you feel?
Speaker 2: She don't laugh?
Speaker 3: Probably just laugh. I would never say nothing that I wouldn't. I wouldn't in there to you know. It wasn't my story to tell.
Speaker 2: But I'm show laughing.
Speaker 3: That was crazy at giggle. That was crazy. Don't ask me, guys, because I'm I might do it. But guess what. Your secret is not safe with me? Say that what they say? Never nothing fast of a girl got a podcast? Remember that what hearn that from shout to cast facts. He posted that like years ago and I still repost that ship to to this day. So never not fast, especially when a girl has a podcast or something like that. Don't do it. Secret is not safe no more. Y'all will say you're exposure.
Speaker 4: Hey, this year has been crazy too, been really crazy.
Speaker 2: We have halfway in the year and it's already.
Speaker 3: Is there something that you've done that you would hate for it to get out exposure? Yeah, it don't have to be nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Like I don't really push the boundaries on like physical intimacy like that. I never tried to see what two girls that. When I got been offered all kinds of stuff, I just won't even figure it out. I've been no lie. I've been offered three since four since Foster.
Speaker 2: No Lie, he never had a threesomes.
Speaker 1: No, I turned it down all four times. I think we've been offered three since a lot of time. I just I'm cool. I ain't doing cocaine, ain't doing threesomes or more. I ain't doing I want nobody to put their finger up my butt. It's just certain things I'm just not interested in. I would imagine it feels good. That's why people let people do it to them. But whatever that is, I don't want to unlock that problem. I'm sure heroin is good and sharm is good the reason people try this shit. So, if there's something I wouldn't want people to know, have I slept with somebody that I think I wouldn't want nobody? No, I pretty much I pretty much meant everything I ever said or did. I don't really have no bad secrets do. I look at some girls that I know because I really they don't really.
Speaker 2: Look bad I think for me, not like so.
Speaker 3: I'll tell it.
Speaker 1: Well, I ain't under the influence, so it's easy for me to make quality decisions. Like I would have to just be thirsty, you know what I'm saying, Like I would have to been thirsty at the time. And I don't think I really ever. Maybe long time ago, when I was like nineteen or something, maybe I was thirsty. Yeah, Like it was a lady who used to she used to smoke shirt and she was cute, but she like she had to be like forty nine. I was knocking her down. That probably would be like the most embarrassing thing. She was cute as hell to be like forty eight forty nine.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah, she was.
Speaker 1: Cute, and this lady was like forty eight forty nine, she was cute. I was like nineteen. I used to hammer this old lady.
Speaker 3: Tapping down on Miss Parker down the street.
Speaker 1: Man straight up right, Yeah, that would be the most embarrassing thing I ever did, because I really wouldn't. I don't really date, Like I try my best to stay away from age. I don't find value in young women or older women. It's like, look, man, women is just women so real.
Speaker 2: You don't have a reference older, younger.
Speaker 1: No, not lighter or darker that older or younger women that like you that I like, because I've definitely had to deal with women that like me that I just don't get it, Like I don't like you could be cute, but that it just can't be cute, and that's it. Like really, my mind got to have one extra thing besides cute. And that's kind of what made what made me a little different than most of the hummies, Like just cute is not.
Speaker 2: Enough, not enough to have sex or to date, not to.
Speaker 1: Even really be involved, like we're not even gonna get to talking something about you must have really, you know, Like you know what's funny, Like a lot of women like or women that I've dated over the years is like we had a common interest, Like I really never dated somebody like that was like just a face. And I think that makes it a little different because it's like I think a little bit too much. I listen too much, so that means most of the time I might have something to say, So it gotta be somebody that we can share a talking point. I agree with that other than that, like.
Speaker 3: You know, because after now, especially think this is the big age talking though, because after that it's like I gotta enjoy being around you. And one thing I'm starting to realize is I'm getting older. Is that's why some of my software era like I don't want to have to do all those Like I don't want the animosity, the fighting, like I don't want and I get it, relationship, you're gonna you're not gonna always get along, but damn can we have like a happy medium or something like a day where we could just communicate a lot to shut off your chest without it coming off like you down in the person or or however you feeling like I just don't like I don't know, I just need the peace right now for me, Like peace like when I go home, lay down, like I'll shut my phone off, do whatever, and I literally take time to myself. But before that, I'll be let's go, let's go, let's go, like you know what I mean, even with my dude, Like let's go. Like what we're doing, Like why are we just sitting here? Like like you said, I can't be sitting there board.
Speaker 2: Now. I enjoy just stand.
Speaker 3: It's stand put.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is if I did have one criticism for women, they don't take enough time to understand guys. You know what, Like, guys take all the time. Guys take time to understand women, but women don't take time to understand guys.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that?
Speaker 1: Because you'll know something and instead of you doing things that cater to that consistently, you still be trying to be you and do you, and it'll be like this nigga birthday and instead of you doing something for his birthday that he liked, you gonna make it about you.
Speaker 3: See, No, that's not not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: I want to know what you want.
Speaker 3: I'm really big on birthdays.
Speaker 1: That's that's happened historically.
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm quite sure it's happened, but I'm just saying as far as me, like.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm really big on birthdays. Like I've lost a lot of people in my life. So for me, like, if you're in my life, I love you like I really, we're gonna do something that you enjoy. We're gonna do something to you, know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Why is it we Well, you don't.
Speaker 3: Have I don't have to go with him.
Speaker 1: Notice that your words though, what.
Speaker 2: Does she saying?
Speaker 1: You know you you should do.
Speaker 4: You know this?
Speaker 3: Don't have too much fun, nigga, bring your ass home, you know the curfew.
Speaker 1: And looking out for tuning into the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, commentist Share. This episode was recorded right here on the west coast of the U. S A. And produced about the Black Effect podcast network and not heard Radio. Yeah.