Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes. So, as you know, my podcast Reality with the King is on tour and my next stop is live in New York City with the one the Only Queen of New Jersey, Teresa Judais. Yes, on Tuesday, June eighteenth at the City Winery, Teresa Judais and I will have a live conversation in front of a live audience. Make sure you get your tickets now. Log onto my website Kingdom raint dot com. That's Kingdom r E I G N e n T dot com. Or if you're on social media and follow me, click on the link of my bio to purchase your tickets. Once again, the website is Kingdom rain nt dot com. Hit the tab that says tour and me and to Lisa Judais cannot wait to see you on Tuesday, June eighteenth in New York City.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting.
Speaker 2: About any rain drops.
Speaker 1: Oh honey, I am in a good mood child, because Jersey is back. Yes, the season premiere of Jersey was actually good. I really enjoyed the sea in premiere of the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I mean I came in with very low expectations because I told you, guys, last season, I wasn't checking for it because I was over the Melissa versus Teresa madness, over it, over and over it. But this season, I said, you know what, I want to watch it, and I'm glad I did. But before we get to that, I want to talk about my Thirsty Thursday episode that aired a few days ago, where I talked about the alleged Okay accusations from this Twitter account called Melissa's Old Nos and these accusations against Jennifer Aiden. I had no idea that me talking about anything in the realities that guys would call such a firestorm. Guys, this is a podcast. I am a journalist. Look as a journalist, it is my job to just report the story and then editorialize it by just giving my fun, shady opinion on it. Do I think Teresa Judais would do anything to make people that are fans of hers go against another cast member. No, I don't think that at all. I was having fun reporting the story because it was so funny to me and ridiculous. But a lot of people thought I was like, really serious about the topic. People thought that Melissa's Old Nose Honey contacted me. Guys, So the account that is called Melissa's Old nos did not contact me. I am not John Fuda. That's fun shade, okay, once again, I'm here to have fun. We'll get to John Feude later a child, But no, no one contacted me, okay to talk about this story. I was told this story from a producer, and I thought it was so funny and ridiculous that I wanted to talk about it on my podcast and share it with the rain Drops. That's why I did a story. I don't believe one hundred percent of it. First of all, I know Teresa Judais personally, and Teresa would never ever ever contact anybody, let alone a fan page, a blogger, whatever you want to call them. She would never contact anybody to have them go against anybody. We're talking about Teresa Judais who flipped a table on Danielle Style, who ran down the country club in a fur crop jazz. Okay, chasing down Danielle Stob. We're talking about Teresa who went up against Caroline Manzo. We're talking about Teresa who went up against her own brother. Why would Teresa any day of the week have someone do her dirty work. That's not how she operates. Teresa is her own woman, Okay, she handles her own business. So that's why when I was reporting the story, I didn't even talk about Teresa because I thought it was so silly. Now the Jennifer Aida thing, Look, I love Jennifer Ayden. I'm going to try to get him the podcast this season. We'll see if she's allowed to do a child Now, look, this is what I was told, and all of this is alleged because baby, my dms were going crazy. Okay, I felt like I had an OnlyFans account. That's how much my DS was getting so much play, And I'm like, so none of you guys are like trying to date me. This is just giving me tea on this Melissa's old NOS account. Okay, fine, So okay, so listeners. As a journalist, it is my job to what get all sides of the story, so listen up. Allegedly, Melissa's Old Knows account used to be a Melissa Gorga fan account, and allegedly the account used to report bad things about people who were anti Melissa. So in that case, you know, the universe considers Teresa Jennifer Aiden to be anti Melissa. And then something happened to where Melissa's Old Knows and the account obviously wasn't called that something happened and this fan account decided to be team Teresa and team Jennifer Aiden. Okay, that's the word on this, Yes, Giselle Bryant Street. So allegedly this account, from my sources have told me that she allegedly was trying to use Jennifer and Teresa by telling them things, helping them with stuff, in order to go against Melissa. And that's how this whole thing happened. So I wanted to clear this up because my thursty thursdays about this particular account and what was happening took a life on his own, and I had no idea that people were going to take this as like, oh my gosh, Carlos, are you going up against Teresa h Teresa's my sister, That's my girl. But again, as a journalist, it is my job to what get all sides of the story, and that's exactly what I'm about to do because I have an announcement to make. Drum roll, please, thank you, Sierra. Okay, how about we get this story straight from Teresa's mouth because on June eighteenth, live in New York City, I and Teresa Judais will have a live podcast at the City Wannery in New York City on June eighteenth.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jersey is back and me and Teresa are back too. So on Tuesday, June eighteenth, buy tickets to see me and Teresa talk about the Reathing Live Baby on stage in New York City at the City Wannery. And you could buy tickets at kingdomminnt dot com. That's Kingdom r e I g n e n t dot com and click on the tab that says tour. Okay, once again, Kingdom rain r E I g n e n T Kingdom reinnt dot com. Click on the tab that says tour and buy tickets to see me and Teresa Judais live in New York City where a baby, we are going to talk about it all all right. Now, let's get in to the season premiere of The Real House, Washington, New Jersey. I will give this premiere an eight. I really liked it. I liked it Beca because it wasn't a typical Melissa and Joe Gorga versus Teresa, and that's what I appreciate it. I mean, the episode started out with Antonia, who, by the way, Melissa and Joe, you guys, raise a very beautiful girl. She's a beautiful girl. You could tell she has a good hit on her shoulders. And I want to shout out Melissa and Joe for raising such a beautiful daughter who is going to college, okay, and that's every parent's dream. And then we got a chance to see my baby, my Libra, who I love so much, my precious Gabriella, who was going to the University of Michigan. And you know my hometown is Detroit, so listen. It was nice to see that again, these two beautiful girls who are about to tackle life. And to know that Gabriella emailed Teresa every single day while she was in prison. It just goes to show all of you what a great mom Teresa is to her daughters. I thought that was very sweet to acknowledge that. And that's why we love Jersey, because we love the family aspect and we love seeing them with the kids. So I wanted to start off this recap with the pleasantries, because baby, that's where it ends. Now, let's get into the tea. Baby. I don't want this season to be these women avoiding each other. So we saw Melissa and Margaret and separate scenes talking about they're just not going to speak to Teresa and they don't want their names mentioned around her. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. That's why this will be the last season you're going to see this particular cast. I think this show will be put on palls after the reunion, and it needs to be. We don't watch these Real Housewives to see these ladies avoid each other at this magnitude. This is what ruined the Real Housewives of Potomac. Honestly, that show used to be so fun, and the moment it became such a divide of these women not wanting to be around each other, it just wasn't enjoyable to watch. And I know last week on my Thursday Thursdays, I talked about which Housewives fan base of the franchise is the most negative, the most dark, and based on the feedback, all of you guys said it was Jersey Jersey one. And I see why because this cast has some dark characters amongst it too, and that's why I portrays into some of the fans of this show, because these women don't want to be around each other, and that's painfully obvious. And that's why for me, I appreciated the fact that Teresa carried this motherfucking premiere the way Teresa handle John Feuda, who I like to call Jane, because John, I love you, I love all the girls, and you are a guy. But John, you're behavior at this episode. You clearly want to peach.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know this ain't in line of Housewives, baby, but Jersey, they don't get to hold anything, Okay, John, you want to peach. John is trying to replace Joe Gorga as the Southern housewife. So John, we're gonna call you Jane. So Jane Feuda is giving Housewives vibes because when Louie, Teresa's husband been reached out to him to have a one on one and John. I'm sorry, Jane, John, I'm having fun. I don't need you to knock on our door, okay, but in this episode, until I see some things change. I'm calling you, Jane, because you are a housewife and you are trying to be the force multiplier of this season. You want to have a match with Teresa. So Jane told Louis, I don't want to meet with you one on one. We can talk at Jim Feschler's party. Jane Field, up, what.
Speaker 2: Are we doing?
Speaker 1: Why are you telling this man that you're not going to talk to him until the women are around at a fucking birthday party for a woman. That's some shit the housewives do. And I know this because I work with them for over ten When a housewife wants to give you guys a good scene, honey, she tells her opponent, we can talk at the all cast event. Hey, Tisha, So at the all cast event we could have it out, because that's gonna be in the first episode. So to all of my listeners, listen up. When you are watching the season premiere of any housewife show, nine times out of ten it would be an all cast event, and the all cast event, something is going to happen, a big argument, something dramatic is going to happen. So Jane Feuda, okay, wanted to feud okay with Teresa and Louis because he wanted to get a peach. All right, now, you're following, okay in the words of Giselle Bryant and Karen Huger or Potomac in that infamous scene, are you getting it? Are you getting it? I don't get it, So guys, are you getting it? So Jane Fiuda was like, I'm not gonna have a one on one with you. I'm at a coffee shop. That's not gonna give me a peach. I need to have a one on one with you at the all cast event because that's the only way I get to secure my peach as a housewife. So Jane Feuda is vying for a peach. And this is why this season of The Real Housewives in New Jersey, I feel like it's going to be explosive, but I also feel like it's going to expose a lot of people. Now. I found it quite funny that Frank Catania, who would go to the opening of an envelope, he would go to the opening of a door. Okay, there is not a camera that Frank Cottania doesn't want to be in front of. Frank Cortana is the Debra of Potomac. Okay, hey, Debrah a Potomac. You know Ashley's friend who they call Sesame Street, who loves the cameras and will do anything for it. That's who Frank is. So Frank spilled the tea and told Louie that he Joe Gorga, Melissa Lopez, Margaret, that they all met at Margaret's house to take down Louie and THEESA. That's a mafia shit, yo, who meets before a reunion to take down a couple and one person in that couple dumb is your sister. That's fucked up. I don't think Joe Gorga has any likability qualities in his character because I will always always feel like he chose the show over his relationship with his sister. And as somebody who has tons of siblings, as somebody who has often gone through the solid treatment with my sisters, not all of them, some of them where we don't speak for months. I as the brother, as the man, I always am the first one to reach out and say Hey, let's talk, because at the end of the day, not only am I the oldest, I also am somebody who believes that as the man, you should always rise above the petty when it comes to any issue you have with a woman. So to see that Joe Gorga would be a part of a takedown of a sister, it's fucked up. There's no other way to describe it besides what it is. It's fucked up. And what's fucked up is you and Melissa will be gone next season and you have to live your life knowing that you not only will lose the fame unless you, guys go on marriage boot camp, but the fact that you chose to take down your sister over building her up will never sit bend on my book. Then for Jen Fessler to say to the Margaret side of the couch, right the Melissa side of the couch, that y'all did not execute the plan? What are we watching? Mob Wives? Like? What is this shit? Y'all to execute the plan? So this is what this show has become, the takedown of people. You're having meetings before a reunion and Dolores, I love you, but it is not normal to have a meeting before the reunion. I have produced plenty of Housewives reunions from Jersey to Atlanta, and I can promise you this. No one has ever had meetings with each other the night before a reunion. That's not normal. Now, do they get their plan together? You know, their rehearsed reads, do they get all of their like you know, do they write things down? Like I'm gonna say this, I'm gonna say that, yes, that happens. But these ladies are not having meetings at their homes to take down somebody. That's not normal. And I don't want the audience to think that that is that is not normal. This is weird. This is weird. Al Yankovich weird. Okay, it's weird to have a meeting the night before a reunion to take out people. I feel like this is a Martin Scorsacy film where we are having cast members played by al Pacino, Like, what is this? This isn't why we're washing house. We don't want to see this shit. It's too dark. Speaking of dark, then it was revealed that Jane Fuda. Okay, in this case, I'll call you John. Parents if you're listening to this and your kids are in the car, please put on their headphones, their AirPods and have to watch Pokemon. So then they're saying John Feuda is the biggest drug dealer in Bergen County, and how he likes double sided dil dos. Now, look, I'm a gay man, an openly gay man. I have never seen a double sided dil do. Why haven't I experienced a double sided dil do? I never even had a one sided dil do let alone a double sided And what do you do with a double sided dil doough? I've heard a double sided tape that women use on their dresses, you know, to tien up the boobs. But a double sided deal dough. I mean I'm missing out and I'm gay. If any of you guys know where I can find a double sided dil dough, please hash. If there's any sponsors listening to this, I would love to have you guys advertise on my podcast Reality with the King. Reach out to me listen. If there's anybody that has a double sided dil do company, please send me a gift box and I will give it away at my podcast tour stop with Teresa in New York City on June eighteenth. Okay, because I am fascinated with a double sided dial dough. I mean, it's something that I need to experience in life. I've experienced other things that were double sided. I've experienced double minded men, unfortunately, but I've never experienced that. I have experienced double dutch. I have never experience double sided dil Do's honey. Okay. Anyways, So then they go to the all cast event, and then we learned that Louie is in Florida for a business meeting, so he's not there, so Teresa goes with Jennifer Aiden. Melissa is there looking very pretty in her hot pink satin tom for pants. So the guys are by the bar and then Teresa walks in. She hugs everybody. She doesn't speak to her brother, Joe. Her brother doesn't say anything to her. Now Deloras's man, Paul, I like Paul. Paul is my type of man. Paul stands on business and baby, you're not gonna fuck with Paul. So Paul checks Jane Feuda about the fact that Louie told him, yeah, he wanted to meet with you, and you told him no, that you want to have the meeting at this party. That's what I'm saying I'm a gay man, and even I knew that shit was whack, Like I'm sorry, men don't turn down an opportunity to squash the beef and do it at a woman's party. That's a housewhite playbook and listen. Granted, for Jane Fuda, I appreciate as a as an audience. But that's why for me it was like, Okay, this isn't real in terms of him turning down the opportunity to meet with Louie on camera of course, to squash the beef. And that's why Paul, who is a manly man, checked his ass and checked him good, told him to shut the fuck up. Dolores, you got a good man, Savannah. Paul may be my favorite husband of Jersey. I mean, you do have to get a divorce first, Paul, then you can you can be my favorite house husband of Jersey. But I loved seeing Paul stand on business because he was not afraid of stating the obvious. Because Jane and the Jets, Okay, the Jets are the other guys who just sit there and let Jane talk off the side of his ass, like no man will say yeah, that's right, I know that's right.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah, man, Yeah, I mean with you one on one man. Uh No, I know that's right, bro. Yeah bro uh when you handle business, you had no business at a female's party.
Speaker 1: Man, that's what men do.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: We don't play that shit. Yo. Ain't gonna meet with you men for no coffee.
Speaker 3: No man, we gonna meet at a woman's birthday party.
Speaker 1: Dog, yeah, child please Okay. So then the Laura saw that her man Honey was about to beat the brakes off Jane's ass and said, no, we can't have no issues here, Honey. The law's got turned on too. Her man home and gave him the right of his life. Baby, the laws. I ain't mad at you, says, that would have turned me on too. So then you have Pattison Teresa. So Teresa is ready to go. And one thing about Teresa, she knows to always give us a good scene, and she knows how to seize a moment. The way Teresa checked the fuck out of Rachel was pleasing to my eyes, ears, and throat. That's why Teresa will never get fired. If you fire Teresa from the show, nothing's happening. Teresa saved the season by getting into it with Rachel and her husband. That's why you have to choose Teresa over Melissa. The only thing Melissa did this episode was look gorgeous. That's not good TV to me. Baby, Melissa has nothing going on if it's not a battle with Teresa. This episode proved that, the fact that Teresa told Rachel, yeah, because my husband, my husband's a gentleman. He's a gentleman. And Rachel's like, oh really, I don't see no gentleman here, but my husband is. And don't talk about my fucking husband when your husband is the biggest drug dealer in Bergen County who likes a double sided deal though. I mean, Teresa and Rachel sat there, gagged. Rachel was giving Cynthia Billy teas and John Feuda aka Jane was giving Peter Thomas. And then it dawned on me, the only reason why Rachel is on the show is because John is the activator. I know now that Rachel cannot stand up to Teresa. Teresa was dead ass in her face, checked her, her husband, the dial dough, the drug dealing, the Burgen Counties of it all, and Rachel just sat there and gave nothing. And then Jane Feud the baby he saw an opportunity with cameras and lights and said, ooh, a moment. I know that's right, baby, He said, a moment in time. He said, I have a moment in life, NICKI minaj if I could have just one moment to life, yes, honey. John Feudal saw those cameras and said, okay, this is my cue. He went over there, baby and tried to start something with the star of the show, the force Multiplier, and caught her. Has been Now, what I will say is this, I appreciate everything you brought to this episode, because your wife brought nothing, and that's no shade. Melissa brought nothing. Frank did not show up because he didn't want to get caught up in his BS. Dolores left to go bang her man after getting turned on seeing the sweat bees on his forehead. Margaret brought nothing. Melissa Gorga brought nothing. So I appreciate that. John took one for the team and said, all of you housewives aren't giving no good camera, no good television. My wife ain't even giving good TV. So I'm going to come here and save this fucking show. And then he proceeds to get into it with Teresa. Teresa calls them on top of Dil Doe's drug dealing blah blah blah, and he calls her a has been, John, You're on Teresa's show. Teresa is not a has or a band. She is that girl who is still here. You're on her show. The only reason why there is even a real Housewives of New Jersey is because of Teresa. You let me know one housewife that went to jail for a year and the network Paul the fucking show until she got out. That bitch. That's not a hassmen. Baby, that's your boss. Teresa is your boss. You're her worker. You are Teresa's employee. I mean, where's a lie? So to call her has been? I'm like, look, if you're gonna go there, let's go there. Teresa is the reason why every last one of you have a job. If Teresa wasn't on the show, we would never see Melissa and Joe Gorga. And that's no shade. Melissa is only on the show and got cast on the show because of Teresa. It's not like Melissa. What's interesting. Melissa is the Courtney Kardashian of New Jersey housewife. She's the least exciting to look at, not my words, that's Kim's. You watch Melissa Gorga casting tape. Honey, it's going in the trash, so listen. I really enjoyed this premiere Teresa Clockton and showed the girls this is how you work, this is how you give us a good and I will also like to give John Fuda props too, because he was the only one out of all those women and men to provide some good commentary. If this season is going to be Teresa versus Jane Fuda, Jersey, you have me back.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter.
Speaker 2: TikTok and yes baby, my YouTube.
Speaker 1: Channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality.
Speaker 2: With the King.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King Kingdom Reign Entertainment, Baby