Speaker 1: Would you consider yourself an elder millennial? For sure, I'm an elder millennial, like an elder ring millennial. I was just saying that this reminds me of Easter at Kevin's house. He had like I wasn't I wasn't there for that one we missed. You wasn't invited? Not true, he was working. He was on one of his tenth tense films that you shot this movie. I was invited. I just couldn't come. Kevin, had you have a is that every year you have a big art war. This is new Actually yeah, it was four children, but all the adults did it. It was a giant It was just rolled out on our It was just a little craft to do during the day. And it was a coloring page, giant coloring Easter page. And his house was like like so beautifully deck created for Easter. Every decoration a holiday. Danielle loved the holiday. Yeah, she crushed. Kevin and Danielle love a holiday and pastels. You love fans. Do you like pastels? You had the lot of bunnies, fluffy peach. Yeah, what are the peeps? Yes, it peeps that were not peeps, but there were like decorative peeps with cocktail. It made you a mad mary cream? What was it called. We'll show you the video, tell you the picture. That's what there it is. Okay, so hey you, hey, we are under appreciated Jonas Brother's tune technically not Jonas Brothers though. That's a weird sort of limbo category. Is it a Jonahs Brothers song or is it a Jonas La song technically written by you? But hey, Jonas is the name of this podcast. And so we went ahead and secured a bunch of handles and we got those telephone number. Yep, we bought them from loving fans. You can reach out, that's true. You can reach out to us at one eight four Hey Jonas, that's eight four four, three nine five six six two seven. Yeah, reach out anytime you want, say hi, ask us a question. We're here to give marital advice other things, non marrible advice.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because you guys just gave out the information. Yeah, we've turned it over to the producers to ask you what they want to ask you.
Speaker 1: Go ahead on zoom.
Speaker 3: I'm dying to know what's the first thing you guys do when you get up in the morning, and what's the last thing you do before you go to bed.
Speaker 1: That's a wonderful question. Okay, who wants to go first? Uh, Kea, why don't you take this one? Kevin is the firstborn. The first thing I do when I wake up is immediately get up, go straight down and make a cup of coffee. When you get up, the first thing you do is get up and like get just go down. Yeah, my my alarm goes off and I have to like immediately get out of bed. It's not like a just meander. And now are you being quiet? Like because Danny Danny sleeping? Are you definitely? But your bed mess it's huge, so you're fine? Yeah, it is a number. You got a sleep number? Yeah, what's your number? Hate sleep? What's that about? Yet? It's all the rage in La everyone's talking about. It hasn't hit my my my feed yet. Well it's pretty exclusive. I don't have one. Yeah, my phone's in the room. I will now get at It has not hit Miami. I don't know what you guys talking about. Okay, back to Kevin jumping out of bed. So I spring out of bed and I run downstairs and I make a coffee and then take my morning vitamins.
Speaker 4: What are you taking your coffee?
Speaker 1: It's straight up, it's an espresso pod the green, which one was that, it's like that deep green. Joe hates my coffee, but Joe's ritualistic coffee making thing you've ever heard in the entire You share a room with Joe, he will wake you up no matter what time. Let's hear about your take. Yet, let's say we didn't get to mind. You can go go ahead and talk about your morning. Okay, So that's what I take. That's my that's my first thing after the coffee. What happens? What do you do coffee? That was the question. It is not my whole morning. It's just what I do first, and then what do you do? Last? And then the last thing I do is fall asleep to something on television.
Speaker 4: Well do you ever?
Speaker 3: Do you guys ever doom scroll like the rest of us.
Speaker 1: I caught myself doing that last night and I told myself not to do that, and I do.
Speaker 4: Do your doom scrolls ever end up in your dreams?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thankfully not for me. Yeah. It's just like uh, opening packs of Pokemon cards. So it's quite innocent, that's all right. Vivid dream. First thing, Nick, you want to go, Yeah, it's pretty simple. Wake up, procrastinate about something that gets me through about the first hour. It's pretty hot. I drink some coffee, some caffee and my bloodstream, which then makes the procrastination like all the worse. Make a few phone calls and try to figure out why I'm freaking out about something. No, I'm kidding, it's not that intense, but it is at times in my sweater. Thanks for your support you. And then at the end of the night, you know, usually I will watch something, but I was just recently in Canada and Chef Canada. They've got Sports Center, but it's it's called Sports Central, but my TV didn't have it in the place I was staying. So I was forced to look at TikTok and other things. And I got so tired of doing that I picked up a new hobby. Hobby I guess would call it, which excited to share with you guys. So I found these videos that are basically the history of and it's everything from toilet paper has heard as he got into this, the history of you know, where carpets coming, like all this stuff. It's a channel, it's a bunch of different channels creators that do this kind of funny and I'm really education a lot of useless information and it's time you're taking a poop. You can be like the other guy next to you. Well, did you know actually that the first next commercial you're in a stall. I just rolled right past that in a stall. Listen to this public public restroom, Kevin, Thanks, trying to talk about about the toilets. Go ahead, I don't. I don't ship in public restumes that often it's it's got to be an emergency. Same same, Oh yeah. That's one of my favorites still on zoo guys, And that is one of my favorite accounts on the internet is what is the come with me as I take a ship? In came to what were we take a ship together? We held hands? Actually? Or is it just like you have to watch the pod you have to go to at come ship with Me? I think it's her pod. It's literally her names like don't ship funny? It's okay, So and your last thing you do video videos? Great? And that's pretty much it. Great. Okay, that's been not least the first thing I do when I wake up, I I use the shout out. Not sponsored, or we could use this as a sponsor At Headspace. I use Headspace and I do a meditation it clip it, clip it, watch Joe who has it? And the last thing I do before bed is last night was doom scroll, but usually I try to go on. Ready, you want to hear what the last thing I do? I could show you. Also not sponsored unless they want to throw out money. Okay, hold on, hold they hold it. It's coming. It's taking forever. Sorry, but this is I put on my sleep music. It's a little ASMR for Heather.
Speaker 4: At Home, Little White Noise kind of.
Speaker 1: No, it's a sleep It's a sleep playlist that they have on Spotify and it's good one the I guess the frequencies are supposedly supposed to help you have a deeper sleep, the one that Valentini uses. Six point six million people saved this playlist too, so we're going to have.
Speaker 4: To try that out.
Speaker 1: Please, it's really hope.
Speaker 4: Before I go, one last thing, I just wanted to know pets in.
Speaker 3: The bed or not in the bed, because none of you said anything about a pet in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brought up beds in general. I was. I was bursting at the seams to talk about this, But we are talking about I asked her a question. First, we're going to answer your question, but it's all related. I did this this interview where I said something about how the bed is just for sleeping and sort of meant to be like a quirky answer. People like people said, this became like an actual like debate, and people started, you know, labeling me some some really harsh names that I won't mentions like weirdo, oh, nerd a that kind of stuff, weirdo and nerd. Are I know. But here's the deal is that that's it. It's not my actual philosophy on beds. I understand that that other things can happen on a bed, okay, and and I appreciate those things. However, to answer your question, Heather, uh no, no pets in bed. That's that's not something that we're doing. This is my bed is not my bed. It's my wife's bed with her two dogs, and I just somehow fit in there. Bet is huge, though it's yesterday. I have my own side. I have a live snake that I let lose occasionally, and a little pig. No, no pets in my bed. Yeah, Heather, thank you so much for your questions. I could talk to you all day. This is Sam Sam Jersey and let me go Sam from Jersey. Hello. Are we on the phone? We're in person? Hello person, Hello in Jersey.
Speaker 5: Are you from I'm from Bergen County, Dumont.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: And actually I was going to say. My boyfriend and I are long distance. So I live in Jersey still and he lives in LA. We make it work, but we both have crazy work schedules.
Speaker 1: Let's do all of you.
Speaker 5: So how do you make it work with your partners when you guys are not together?
Speaker 1: Long distance gonna be tough, but I think we all find our balance in it. For myself, I spend a lot of time on the phone and hun red eyes and on red eyes like what I'm taking tonight. So if I have a day I try to get back even a day off as much as I can. It's a lot, but just how I like to do it. It's not for everybody, uh, but we me and Danielle kind of grew our relationship on the phone and it just kind of continued KAT and T because he was Kat and T KT and T. I'd like you always on the phone. It's gotten better, like we are not. You guys are always your your phone. You're not facetimers FaceTime with your daughter. I've your your generation, Kevin. You guys are face I'm an elder millennium have to wind his phone up. But it's not a bad thing that you said it's gotten better, like as if it's it's not. I think what it was is yeah, so annoying. No, it's that we would spend not enough time not talking, that there was not enough to talk about, and it was just talking. It's about lyrics. It's about being together now and like just present in the home and that's good. Shout out Kevin. But yes, I do get a lot of sponsored by Delta, isn't it no United? Because in Newark? Uh, clip it, clip it. But I definitely based on my daughters and try to help it with la homework, which I can't do anymore. This it's not it ain't easy. Yeah, well are you nick? Well? Yeah, I mean long distance relationships are always really really difficult. I think it's just about trying to stay in contact as much as possible and and uh, you know, our our success in it has just come from any window that presents itself that we can just be together and separate that time, even if it's a month or two or months in advance. We just say, ok, we're gonna block this window and make sure that nothing sort of touches that because you have to protect that time, and you know it's not always easy to do that, but where you can, I think that's that's clutch. Absolutely. I also think a lot of fun games came out of COVID, and a lot of fun things you could do, like via FaceTime or code names. A few go on, oh you know this is now sponsored by sexting. I was gonna say, what's that? Okay, never mind, but yeah, I think that was That's very helpful. And I'm dating somebody that lives in a tropical place, so I'm happy that I know I'm going to be on the beach if I go see her. But I think at least you've got somebody's dating. You're dating somebody who lives in a pretty cool city, so you get to go. That's nice. That's the luxury. What's your way of finding balance.
Speaker 5: I would also agree with flights and feast time is important.
Speaker 1: I would say absolutely, I want to see what you're doing. Also, I think if you're like on your way and you have it, if you're like holding the phone while you're arriving, that's really safe. Yeah, I can drink sure that they're doing that. Sorry, Well, so here's my question.
Speaker 2: I was at a golf tournament Pebble Beach, great time, very flirty with a guy.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: I was flirty, Like this is not my first rodeo. I know I was flirty. Friends of friends sent a text airbold, nothing back.
Speaker 1: Hmm, and it was a good text, like and he was being flirty with you as well.
Speaker 2: We did for an hour, like that's a long, that's a that's a lot of flirt.
Speaker 1: I told flirt, what time of day was it? Midday?
Speaker 2: Thank you Joe. It was at the golf tournament. It was not nighttime flirt at this time?
Speaker 1: Or is it just hanging walk watching golf?
Speaker 2: And then at one point I gave him out and said, hey, I'm gonna go over there, and he said, oh, we'll go with you. We will go with you, him and his buddies.
Speaker 1: I like to know. I've seen the scene painting a picture sunny day beautiful.
Speaker 4: I know it was people were there they also.
Speaker 1: And text you gave him the number he gave yout.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Joe.
Speaker 2: Is a part of it that I think might be where I went awry. Let's hear it, friend of friend and I got the number?
Speaker 4: Was that think Kevin's.
Speaker 1: Face joined the friend. I'm gonna I'm gonna just jump in here. I'm sorry. I don't mean to to just donate the conversation. I think this this situation is one of those where it's like he was outside with his boys on a trip, clearly felt a connection with you, but probably is with somebody, and then the text came through and that's why he respond because it's like, oh that that breaks the barrier of the thing that's piping hot tea.
Speaker 4: I don't wanna disagree with Nick.
Speaker 1: But you can't said he did not have a girlfriend, said every guy who is on a golf trip with his boys.
Speaker 2: He lives in a state that I won't name, Montana on his own because he could be listening. Yeah, he like maybe the right way to save fishes.
Speaker 1: I think he's an international spy and he's on a mission and he's going to text you back in about a week when you gets what he's done. Saving the world. It's been two months hard for Okay, it's a long it's a long deployment. He's he's he's without phone and it's Yeah, this sounds this feels like a ghosting situation. That's what I'm I'm wondering. So, okay, my questions cool or because you said to follow up text or is it one?
Speaker 2: That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: So I I forgot these a questions.
Speaker 2: So I did a little bit of texting, but very I had people read it and they told me you.
Speaker 1: You You did a little bit of texting and no response. How many texts?
Speaker 2: Well, I popped a couple in a row. Hey, I thought you'd want this picture of you and your buddy.
Speaker 1: Do you find this Kuy on social media? Well? Mm hmm a little bit? And is he a little bit married? I'm just thinking to a fun story for you. No, this is actually the guy that we took Hey Jonas from at Hey Jonas. It's a revenge.
Speaker 2: So my question for you guys, this is my one hundredth question. Do you ever go in again? Do you just take the loss? Do you ever miss a text? Because I missed text?
Speaker 1: Should block him? It's a power move.
Speaker 2: He okay, Now, you guys tell me what you think.
Speaker 1: Everything I think. Okay, So it sounds like let me just we're just let's just you're not gonna hurt my feelings. Okay, So let's just back it up. Meet somebody on this amazing trip. Do you meet them and their friends? It's fun, it's light hearted all a sudden, it's flirty. You know, he's single, he lives a Montana. He's told you, he told you alone. He said he lives alone. He lives alone, he's out. He fly fishes for fun, which you don't need. You can have a fun out there, because that it might disturb the fishes. Yeah, I'm from a fly fish enthusiast over here. And then you send a message what's up? Then you send a follow up, Hey, here's by the way, here's that pick uh send it two months? No word? Definitely, don't text him back again. I think it's his lost girl. Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: So you guys never miss a text, so there's zero know.
Speaker 1: We miss I never miss a text. Yeah, it's that's that's true. I have zero missed messages on my phone and emails. I also, you're a zeroed out guy. Yeah, I love that. You know how you feel about the thing When someone says I'm sorry, mister your text and you know they you know they saw it. Sorry I missed your text. It drives me nuts. But I do it too. Nick Dick's a very bad text. Sometimes you see it, You're like, I will respond to that. You get busy with something else and then forget to respond totally, because it's easier to just say, oh, sorry, I missed it than to say, you know, I didn't have the time in that moment to text you back. And would you make a would you like to make a public apology to all your friends right now? No? I wish the phones had a button that says remind me later. It does, Hey, Sarah, can you remind me later to text Kevin? No, not that, but like on the text and be like, remind me again. I added text Kevin to the reminders list. That's that's that's obvious. But I'm saying should know this. Yeah, you can say, I guess unread all right. Next is Tara on Zoom. Hey, Tara, oh professional Mike, Hey, how are you all the producers have the glow mix? Yeah? I think we have the same one. Does not turn green. Okay, what's going on, Taraw, how are you good?
Speaker 6: Congratulations on the new podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Here we're the biggest podcast in Canada. Guys. Since Kevin spoke about Canada earlier, they've been tuning in. So you can go to Hey Jonas Podcast Canada. We have that just for you guys. I think we talked about from this show. We'll be on that page. Just sorry, what's going on?
Speaker 6: So I want to know if you guys can all open up your Instagram?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And what is on your algorithm?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, and what's on your for you page?
Speaker 1: Wow? Perfect, My algorithm is all it's it's all uh Bollywood stuff. That's great. I'm watching somebody shake up McDonald sponsored and they're making a cocktail out of a sauce my. They're making a chicken nugget the make make nut. I can't even say it. It's a martini that's made with chicken nuggets. That's what I just came up. It's pretty great. I'm seeing my Discovery page a lot of AI videos. It looks like Zach Effron as Captain Planet, which is AI. That's cool. Oh wow, that's really cool. I think they're trying to cast him. And then a lot of Pokemon cards because I've been really into pulling cards right now. And a lot of ceramics, a lot of ceramics. Ceramic artist some obsessed with I'm gonna like that so that way I get more ceramic cups because it is an exact replication of like my life right now, and this is coding with with AI tools Claude and AI and golf and working out videos. I'm getting out of these right now. And I'm really not sure why, but these are luxury like mini van concepts in Asia. Oh dude, because it Big Rocks sends them to you. That's probably why I get it. They're really nice. I want I kind of want one. I'm in my minivan era. You said, Okay, you say for you page and algorithm. Yeah, isn't that the same thing? No, the for you page is TikTok, right, I don't have TikTok on my phone.
Speaker 6: Oh well, it's also the little magnifying glass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a magnifying glass. That's what. Yeah, that's what I said. I I'm sing Tokemon. I'm seeing a lot of a lot of clothing and interesting, a lot of coffee. This is somebody brewing coffee. It's all the things. I love your month, your and it's just different. We were just talking about beds. Of course I got a nice comforter situation on here. I also got some like yeah.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys, Thank you so much. Tara Danielle's next Daniel Danielle. Okay, so I am a boy mom. I have two little boys at home.
Speaker 7: Awesome, And so my question for you guys is, obviously you're very close to your mom.
Speaker 1: What did she do for you guys growing up?
Speaker 3: Like, what is one thing that stands out that she did for you guys that you love?
Speaker 1: I love that. What are your boys' names if you don't mind, Mateo and Milo, beautiful names, Eminem. Something our mom did for us it really stood out. I mean there's so much. It's hard to really pick our mom. You know, she sacrificed so much of her time and life and energy to look after four crazy boys growing up, and we owe them so much. Men. Thinking back when we were first kind of doing musical theater and commercial works in New Jersey, would drive. For those that don't know, we would drive pretty much twenty to thirty minutes at least on the early without traffic into the city for auditions, and then one other boy would have to go to Broadway. But our dad was also a minister at the time, so he had a desk job, and our mom would drive us to these auditions and pregnant with our youngest brother, Franklin at the time, until like she would stay in the city and usually New York being as it is especially now cold until May. It was literally like it would be winter and she would be finding little cafes where she can just stay warm until one of the boys was done in the shows and then drive us all back home at like midnight. It was just crazy, and they do it all over again, and there's matinee shows and things like that. And we had school and then she was homeschooling us at one point and she would make meals for the entire family, and she had also projects that she did with the church, and she was like she ran the women's ministry there. So I mean, it's hard to just say one thing, but I think, you know, she really taught us how to respect people and women and really looking up to her on house she does. She's such a great cook. She's a lovely woman. We love her, and she's an incredible grandmo. Now she got her finally, she got girls because she wanted she wanted girls badly, and she got all both four boys. Now she has five five five granddaughters so far. And I don't know, Chill, I'm just saying, well, Franklin's you know, Oh, okay, yeah, frank Franklin's. I don't know. One day maybe anyway, So yeah, our mom. It's hard to pick one thing. I don't know. Sorry, I was great, it was great, right, so beautiful. Actually, I'll say my favorite, one of my favorite memories was in high school. I had to get up super early for school with her and she was doing this with you guys at the time, like going to the city and I was still going to school and we would she would make me coffee for my bus ride to school. So she's the reason you drink poop coffee. Actually maybe yeah, actually at the time her actually take it everything. I said back, Yeah, it's just kiddy, really interesting.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you, Jackie? How are you guys? Nice to meet you.
Speaker 6: I'm from San Diego.
Speaker 1: San Diego. Yes, well it's good to see what's going on.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a big fan of reality shows.
Speaker 5: So if you had to choose one that you could actually win, like The Traders, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, which one would you, guys do?
Speaker 1: I just watched that movie? Of course, I'm blank. Rachel McAdams, isn't it? Oh, send help. It's so good and it's good. I liked it, and she was a big fan of I'm not I'm not gonna spoil anything. She's a big fan of Survivor. It's in the trailer. I liked it. When I say when I set up, hey, I'm not going to spoil it, I just give you what I saw on the trailer. Because you're not going to spoil it doesn't mean that I can't. That's true. I've seen it. Go watch this, okay, so I'll tell you what happens. It's so good. Basically a super fan of Survivor and Island. Don't watch it on a plane though the seven movie. You don't watch it a play. You just figure out why. Anyway, I saw the trailer. See, oh yeah, that's also in the trailer. I have a thing. Well, so you're saying that you think you could win Survivor. That was the question, I think I do all right. I don't know if I could win. I think I do pretty well. Cool. I'd learned a lot from watching that movie. Script has nothing to do with the reality show enthusiast like Love Game, I hosted one with my brother Franklin. I think Traders would do well in Trader. I like the trailer's concept, Trader's concept. Watched a bunch of it. It was very, very fun. I could do Traders. You could win, like a well you have you haven't had a reality show? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Or have.
Speaker 1: No? No? Married to Jonas, I live that now. I don't have the show though, right, I live that now. Yeah, it's funny. Thank you life imitating art Kevin and and the other one claimed the fame claim to fame. Yeah with Franklin, which was so fun. But to answer your question, what do I think I could we could win? Was that? Was that your question? Just what you think of the reality shows you can think of? Can it be any reality show or has to be the three that you mentioned? No? Any reality man? Worst Cooks in America? I don't I don't know if that's a show. It's a show. It's a reality show, it's a competition. It's really the thing. Yeah, it's like the worst show I could do, though, you know which one to that point, the one that I love is it's like they're like, oh, almost, what's that one called? Almost like makes something that's terrible. Huh what is it called? Is it like food or it's foods? They're making food. It's it's awful and it's nailed it? Is it nailed it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nailed it is the cake one, but desserts better or bad? Yeah? With Nicole Byers. That's a great guest letting me this is a real show. When you said food, honestly, I hadn't actually guessed me earlier about alien that I saw in this guy he said it was a plane and then I said, no, it's obviously not plane. He's like, actually, no, it's a helicopter. And I'm like, why are you so confidently saying He's like, oh, maybe it's not. And I'm like and then we walked into the studio and he was like, JO saw an alien earlier. I'm like, now you confirm this well once it didn't appear as a plane or a helicopter. Then I started to believe is it cake? Though I think I could, I could nail that, I would know, so you would be the contestant trying to pick not taking the cake. Yeah, yeah, exactly. Next is Amy. Thank you so much. Thanks to Jackie. Thanks Jackie, thank you, thanks, thanks you.
Speaker 2: So this is a topic that's come up in this episode already, and I feel like it comes up with you guys a lot. And Joe, I really wanted to ask you. You gave a very heart felt message about pooping your pants in eighth grade, correct and that you really turned it into something beautiful. Yeah, My question is why did you put your pants in eighth grade? Did you tell your brothers? Did you call your mom? Like I'd love to know what happened?
Speaker 1: Well, my mom was there. Actually, I I didn't want I was nervous. I was scared to use the restroom because there was a lot of kids that would hang out in the bathrooms, and I was like, well, they're gonna know if people know that you poop, that's just a no flies on it. In school. Everybody Poops was not a book we had growing up in the house. We didn't give that one. Our library didn't have that. It was so anyway, So then I went to the nurse's office, and I said I had a tummy ache. I called my mom. I said, Joseph. She calls me, Joseph, do you have to just poop? I was like, no, such, And she's like, if I come down there and I bring you home and you poop at home and you could have stayed in school, I'm not going to be thrilled about this. So he's like, I tried. I lied, I tried. I tried to poop. I couldn't. I have a bad stomach ache. It was your your crazy uh food. You may just know.
Speaker 2: She knows.
Speaker 1: I finally I finally told her mom that I don't like her. What's the thing she makes that you like? I don't like her? Had castrole. I finally admitted that to her. Years old. I finally told my mom. I was like, I'm sorry, Mom, I got to tell you this. I don't like this. It was a good It broke her heart, but you know what, we're stronger for it. So then back to the poop story. So then she comes down and then she I have to go collect my school books. So now my stomach is like it's go time, and I'm walking and I'm starting to feel like this might happen any any moment, and it's not. It's not going to be solid, and so my mom have a stomach ache. Technically, that wasn't a lie. There was an easier solution than going home. But again, cool kids in the bathroom. I didn't mention they were cool kids, and they were just in front of the cool kids. Where do you think cool kids hang out in the bathroom smoking SIGs? You know, thirteen year old dude, they were smoking candy cigarettes for sure. So now it's just then and then my mom bumps, our mother bumps into the principal, and of course, as our mother is so kind, stops to have a thirty minute conversation with this lady, and I let it run down my I just can't hold it. It starts running down my leg and I can see the principal and my mom start like smelling a little bit. They're like oh, so they're like I think they were even like oh is that me? So they're like, okay, well I have a good day, blah blah, and we start walking away and I just I go on to decorate the halls of this school with me, and it's like it's just it's just dripping down my lefe. And then we get to the car and I sit in it and I'm crying now and our mom is like, did you just And she's like I knew it, and she let's see, she made me go back and clean it off the floor, off the floor. Wow, she maye go clean it because I left, uh, because remember I was standing next to my mom while she was seeking the principal had to go collect it. And then I went home and she was Luckily I think she cooled off from being angry. It was like, I think it was like, I don't want you to have to face the embarrassment of going back into school, like I didn't have an extra obviously I didn't have no, No, she was just pissed I didn't have an extra pair of drawers, you know. Then I go back and oh my god, yeah, well I still I still want because I got to go home for the day. But she was mad at me. Yeah. So that's my poof pooping in eighth grade. Story. Next year's Maddie on Zoom. What it's going on? Great little story? Oh you heard that? Great people will hear that story.
Speaker 8: Well, well, it's great to meet you guys. So for my question is I'm getting married, thank you. So we're currently in the process of planning our wedding all the things. So I want to know from you guys, what's a wedding day must have or maybe something we should avoid? If you have any regrets?
Speaker 1: Wow, gentlemen, things you must have. It's hard to it's hard to pick one thing. Electro lights. Do you drink?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, then electrolts are a very good handy thing. The big win is are you having like a like a like a reception where everybody says you see everybody before the wedding the days before or day before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll do like a welcome party, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the time you say hi to everyone. Okay, because your wedding's for you. Yeah, yeah, you and your partner and you want to be able to enjoy that, or it becomes literally just a meet and greet. Yeah, let me tell you something we know about me. Increase, I got I got a hot take. Oh it's it's piping, but I gotta say it. It is okay, and it should be okay. To encourage your your your friends and your family that are going to speak to write some things down before they speak. That's a good one. They go off the cuff and things get weird. People say, if they want to run it past you first, Yes, that's also nice. I just think it's it's it's so taboo, like everyone's just you should be able to do whatever they wants their moment to speak about you. But it's okay to be like, hey, I'm asking you to speak, and maybe if you just want to write a few things down, we can even chat about it beforehand. I think that should be okay. Some people are going to disagree, and that's okay. You're entitled to your opinion as am. I. I love that. That's great. That's a good one. Kevin wedding day must have Kevin, you have an ice SLUSI whether your wedding. Would you just that? I would? It was very fun. We had birthday cake shots or the wedding hate shots. So it's a wedding Joey Fatone over there, just original shots. He was wedding. Okay, sorry I interrupted, It's okay. You know I would say keep your keep your doors like locked in the morning on your wedding morning. Oh shit, I forgot about that. Oh yeah, this is I got woken up by our our our late grandfather papa at four, no, three point thirty four am in the morning, waking me up in my room. No you're now shared room my now? No? No, no. This was the night the day of the wedding day. So I was like finally asleep after we were hanging out the night before, like just finally getting some rest and wake you up. I forgot My grandparents gave me and Danielle a like a sexy time gift, which is insane that Connor came in at four in the morning. I'm pretty sure they're like, did you give it? No, they gave it to me, that us the night before, and we were like great, Like huh, well, I'm just confused. Why what was he doing it for in the morning. I gotta tell the story. Oh sorry, I'm just trusted. So he gave me this gift with our grandmother. You were asleep though the night the morning of your wedding, the night before. The only one that questions it was yes, it was three thirty in the morning. I was up. Well you didn't, but we didn't sleep at your wedding. I know it was. I was so like, you know, excited, I had just fallen asleep taking the cat nap. I was like in and out right this episode spews by in and out burger. He got to I'm getting woken up by Papa, our Jerry Miller, and he just wanted to see me. And your grandmother were talking, just making sure I do remember this now? Uh did you like our gift that we gave you? He felt like, I'm so like he was. He felt bad about it because they had a big fight because it was like we shouldn't give him this inappropriate gift, right, I think I did. Me and Danielle didn't quite respond in front of a group of people, I think, and I think they took it throwly. I don't know exactly. I think maybe they probably spun out, spun out and somehow got a key to my room, got into my room, woke me up. But you know what, Blush, I am so happy that he did because I'll have that memory of my grandfather on my wedding day. I did not go back to bed. So keep you you never thought of so think congratulations, the best of luck, good luck next Easton.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, heys, first time listener, first time caller here, Joe I know you're online a lot. I just want to be honest with me. Please, But you ever watch those thirst edits of yourself?
Speaker 1: I make them? All right? Consumption? Is that a making mouse watch? Yeah? That is wild. I just told in the room our grandfather used to wear that exact watch. That's it's a good watch. That's yeah, it's a really cool watch. But that's wild and that's beautiful. Thank you. I do not make them, but I they come on my feet because I like to support fan content. So I see them and sometimes I like to interact with them. Well, thank you so much. Thank you appreciate it. Lauren, Lauren, Hi, guys, what's a go? Good? How are you today?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me?
Speaker 1: Hey Jonas, Hey Jonahs, Hey Jonas. I should say that when they call. Oh yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 7: Everyone should say that, Jonahs, we say hey you all right? My questions for neck, I'm wondering if you have a random hill that you're willing to die on? For example, minus the dryer sheets. Don't need them.
Speaker 1: They're a meth. I think they shouldn't exist. I don't think they do. I think they do. What are they? What are they made for? They're made to take down the static electricity inside your dryer, so you don't actually pull your clothes together. Okay, I made up? Am I right? Is a spongy? I thinking about my Hey, Siria, what are the dryer seats made for?
Speaker 4: We're giving your time to think.
Speaker 2: The mechanism of a heated seat is built to keep your back, thighs and lead.
Speaker 1: Guys, it's a different channel. Hey, Sirien, what are dryer sheets made for? Dryer sheets? She wasn't speaking. Dry seats are made of non woven Oh the what are they made of? Okay? Fuck this all right? Go ahead. I think that people should be more aware of their space in an elevator. Agreed. And you know, during the pandemic, we we had the separation. Everyone was If I get an elevator and someone's for no gets right up near me, it pisses me the fuck off. And in a way I can't even describe it happened yesterday. I was I was in a hotel and there's a bunch of people there for FIFA. It's a big FIFA conference. And one thing that was interesting was all these guys had the same uniform. It was a blue, dark blue suit white shirt and some sort of like cool sneaker sounds like a soccer. That was the first thing that kind of like got me feeling a little bit like Larry David a little pissed off. Are you all wearing the same thing? Maybe they're there. It literally was like a uniform. They play enough kind of like walking down like, no, they're They're just the exact executives. Executives like a like a sneak sneaker. Yeah, like a white cool sneaker. So anyway, I get into the elevator and I've got, you know, my my suitcase and my other bag, and three people get in, but they all decide to stand like like too close to me, And I was like, we have room awareness? Did you say anything or do you use your body to like I did aware? And you both know this? When I did, they pay you any mind? And they were in their business combos. They were a deep in business combos. That's how many floors do you have to eleven floors? Yikes? And then I had to say, hey, excuse me to get out, excuse me to get out. It was blocking the door even when it opened. When that's like common, that's pretty good if there's a positive hill to die on. I think most people would agree with that. I don't think it's technically one that I think you probably have a couple of a lot of people would disagree with. Yeah, well what like what hmmm? While you're thinking on that. I think it's true that I could be wrong. I think it's actually illegal to talk to a stranger in an elevator in New York. There's there's some like it's a law like that, it's a weird law. What Yeah, I think that's the thing. You could look it up. It could be wrong with the wrong state. But like, there's a law where you're not allowed to talk to a stranger in an elevator. Oh, I got I got one a hill to die Every restaurant should serve breakfast all day one hundred percent, especially in a hotel. They go, oh, yeah, we're stop, we stop serving at eleven at a hotel. I'm sorry, I just woke up. And you should be able to drink at an airport at any time. You can do that, amen, because you don't know where that and you can't judge anybody as I'm saying. If you see where I'm from having it, you don't know where they came from. These are my hills to don. I would also say, if you can, here's why I think this should be passed. Yeah, when Kevin becomes new Jersey governor and then you eventually become the president, is what we should do. Nope, we should get it passed that if you can recite the entire flight safety briefing, you never have to hear one over again. You do like a reup, like it's your driver's license, it does expire, like you have severification. You're like, no, I'm certified. If you can any show it, You're like, all right, good, go back to watching your show. All right. So reminder, guys, if you want to talk to us, or you have questions or concerns or comments or things to get off your chest, Hey Jonas podcast on Instagram and TikTok and call us at one eight four Hey Jonas one eight four four, three nine, five, six, six two seven, or you can email us, which is something you can do at Hey Jonas at iHeartRadio dot com. Right out of the thing, Kevin's personal cell is. You know when someone sends me an email, said a text, it kind of stressed me out, you know, like a person and you're having your inn circle. You can put email from someone instead of a text and it feels more like, oh, there's a problem. And then they rate in the email. If it's easier to contact you, you can just text me, and then they give you a number to give you the anxiety push of like how about this. You haven't responded in twenty four fucking hours. The bottom of the email says, so from my iPhone, Like I know you have another They just do that. It's in the they just do that now, guys. Beyond all of that. Someone leaving a voicemail. Oh, I got him from Dad. I get a dad one and it's just home man. Yeah, Kevin, I feel have a minute to check get I have to Jimmy call back. It's like, oh God, who died. Yeah, he just just called me. Actually I have to call him, not right now, but like he just it's he's got the key always. He says bye bye at the end of let's se if he says bye bye, it's so cute. Ready, m if you can give me a phone call. But if you're doing well, love you so much, talk to you in a bit, by bye bye bye. I didn't even know that this does not sound like someone passed away. Yep, yeah, every time, Oh God, okay, bye bye bye bye. I can't grab you.