Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC. So when we talk about it being the greatest time to invest in the greatest time to own assets, this is not theoretical, this is actual factual.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We watched an asset in twenty twenty one big twenty thousand dollars and currently sit at one hundred and twenty two thousand dollars. I mean even before that, you know, but just the time of the since we had the show. The first time that I personally put money into bitcoin, it was was five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That was November of seventeen. It was five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the first time I saw it, it was the fourth time I ever saw it was three hundred dollars, and it was what I say, back in the day bigcoin going to five hundred was like a big event.
Speaker 4: Well the story so this, but there's the story, and I'm telling it. So the first time I put money into bitcoin was five thousand dollars, right, And at that time people were saying five thousand was ridiculous for something that's not even real. And then it gets to ten thousand, then it got to twenty thousand, and then it's like, yo, this is this is the Tulip scam of nineteen oh nine. This is the dumbest thing ever. So it's all perspective. At five thousand, people couldn't understand it. Also, at five thousand, people were saying that you were too late. That's what a lot of people. Even with me, it was like, well you're late because this has been around for years, and people got in at five hundred, like you're paying five thousand dollars for something, why would you do that? So it's all relative. It's important to keep that in perspective. There's going to always be arguments. It's about it being too much and that you're too late. Even when I was like, okay, this is going to be the in my investment choice to yeah, people like okay, well it's already ninety thousand dollars eighty five thousand, all while you what's the upside? You can get thirty three percent rate of return in six months and it's still going to go up like I mean.
Speaker 1: Thirteen percent else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly the same reasons we just said that in video has a four to five year run, we can say four to five years. There's no I'm living on on on bitcoin and right like you got to figure like that appreciation the last bitcoin's going to be mined and was it twenty forty two.
Speaker 1: We're in twenty twenty five. That's seventeen years away.
Speaker 5: And I'll say this, this run would not have happened without the institution and the centralization of And please don't come for me. I've been investing since two thousand and nine. We've seen a lot. It does not make me the foremost expert on anything. I have created freedom for myself before I got to talking online. Without black Rock and Vanguard, this run wouldn't have happened, which is why you don't see that drastic fall off that we've seen in the past.
Speaker 1: We used to have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when we or your bigcoin don't get taken like minded a Mountain Cox when you were selling Mela Luca coffee. Some of y'all need to stop talking and put up some results like Detroit did.
Speaker 2: Right, we saw that twenty eighteen climbed up to eighteen thousand, dropped down to three. Right, we saw it climb up to forty forty thousand, drop down to twenty. We're we're not seeing those drastic pullbacks.
Speaker 1: No, this institutional investing a lot of whales, I think.
Speaker 4: I mean, we still got some political derailing that could potentially happen.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 4: But okay, so the next thing is gonna be like, well, you can't get the ten thousand percent rate of return that you once got, probably not, but there's still room for upside growth. And that's what makes michael strategy so interesting because now that's a more risk play that people are taking with leverage, and then you could add options on top of that, where that was his whole thing to begin with, because before you couldn't even run option plays on like bitcoin ETF at one point, So that was his position even two years ago, of like where leveraged that's going to give you higher rate of return than traditional bitcoin, even though it's kind of like tracking bigcoin. So if bigcoin goes of twenty percent, you could probably get thirty five percent of micro strategy, let's just say. But then you can also do options on micro strategy and then turn that.
Speaker 1: Into one hundred.
Speaker 4: So there are ways to steal long story struck addressing addressing a question that I know is going to be asked, are there are ways to leverage rates of return to actually even grow even higher while still investing in the bigcoin space. That's up to you to see if you're a risk real ward ratio and if it's worth it, and if you have the risk tolerance, and you know, obviously do your own research. You're responsible for any decision that you make. But there are ways that you can still accelerate your growth in investments outside of just putting money inside of bigcoin and then just buying and holding it.
Speaker 1: What are the kinds of investing in micro strategy? Right?
Speaker 2: Because if I'm only asking because in my mind, I'm sure people are thinking that too, like, Hey, if crypto does have a slight pullback, which it probably will, I'm not saying that it'll be a drastic of fifty percent pullback or six percent like we've seen.
Speaker 1: They buy it at the current price.
Speaker 2: And let's say twenty twenty six, which everybody and at that cycle seems to be a year or has historically been a year where it draws down just a little bit before obviously it starts to appreciate again in that cycle, if they're buying at current prices and for six months it's below the price that they bought at.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border cross are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally. Your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,