Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Channon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of this extravaganza eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. And pretty amazing when you think about the magnitude of what we're talking about, which is you have two separate grand juries. Internation's Capital, Washington, d C. Refused to indict two people accused of threatening the life of President Donald J. Trump in separate incidents, according to prosecutors confirming to Fox News Digital. One case involving a fifty year old woman accused of posting online threats to assassinate Donald Trump and later repeating those threats directly to the Secret Service.
Speaker 2: During an interview.
Speaker 1: US attorney for DC, our former friend and colleague was not former. She's still a friend former colleague, Janine Piro, whose office push for the indictment, blasted the jury's refusal. On Tuesday, a Washington DC grand jury refused to indict someone who is threatened to kill the president of our country. Her intent was clear, traveling through five states to do so. He even confirmed the same to the US Secret Service. This is the essence of a politicized jury. The system here is broken on many levels. Instead of the outrage that should be engendered by a specific threat to kill the president, the grand jury in d C refuses to even let the judicial process begin. Justice should not depend on politics. In a second case, another grand jury declined to indict a man allegedly threatening Donald Trump to kill him while being arrested last month on unrelated charges of vandalism in Northwest d C. According to the charging documents, that would be Trump assassin told police he was in intoxicated, admitted making the threat, described himself as a descendant of French Protestants who wages rebellions in the sixteen hundreds. Piro said, grand juries in DC are politically motivated, unwilling to hold violent or threatening defendants accountable. But these are the same grand juries if you are a Republican, I'm telling you right now, Democrats like nothing better than to indict you in places like Washington, d C. Or in New York City or any place in between. Really sick, ugly twisted. And we'll get into it more detail later.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So, there were rumors over the weekend which is kind of an amazing phenomenon to me, considering Donald Trump has given more time to the media than Joe Biden in the in this short period of time that has been re elected in that short period, than Joe Biden has given an over four years or thereabouts. Well, we'll do the actual math and we'll get it to you. We'll put it on TV tonight. And so Donald Trump is is not public for two days over a Labor Day holiday. Now, it was moments like this where we'd get these images of Joe Biden on a beach in Delaware, incapable of moving a little baby beach chair from one location to another without looking like it was gonna fall over. This is a guy that couldn't communicate on a regular basis. This is a guy that we now know, you know, everybody around him was hiding, hiding his cognitive decline. We have major questions and a lot of developing evidence that seems to appear that Joe Biden did not authorize commutations and pardons but used an autopen And there's no indication that he gave authorization at all to use the autopen, and that authorization apparently came from a broad set of criteria here. You that he laid out as evidence in the New York Times piece about the issue, which in my view, legally would render those commutations and pardons and valid, Which means a lot of these people that think they were home free may not be as home free as they think that they are. And you know, Donald Trump goes missing for two days and you would think, you know, I mean, this is what bothers me about these keyboard warriors and like the people that were attacking me, you know, for the most ridiculous reasons, because I believe we should have metal detectors and we should have you know, former trained military and law enforcement playing clothes at schools, in every school around the country if you want to prevent school shootings, you know, getting attacked for that, or getting attacked for you know, pointing out Gavin Newsom a make for tend Donald Trump is not the real Donald Trump. Oh don't you realize you're talking Donald Trump. No, I'm talking about Gavin Newsom, the guy that is a full time tweety bird, a full time podcaster, and a part time horrible governor with the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes in the country. Nearly the highest corporate taxes. On top of it, a guy that you know, you know, passed the buck along when we found out that predictable wildfires and predictable Santa Anna wins, you know, caused the loss of thirteen thousand homes. And then we discovered that the firemen that were willing to risk their lives and put out those fires couldn't do so because there was no water in the fire hydrants and no water in the local reservoir. Yet all of these events are very, very predictable on top of them not following the science of forestry, and it is a science. And for a state that lectured the rest of the country about following the science during covid as, they down nearly the entire state, except of course, you know, there was no in person learning for kids unless you were Gavin Newsom's kids and you were lucky enough to go to a private school. Then you had in person learning, or you couldn't go to restaurants, and many small businesses and many restaurants they shut down as a result, unless of course, you had Gavin Newsom the governor going to the French laundry. And it's like, why don't you fix the problems in your state. How is it that thirteen thousand homes burn on the ground in part because of government in competence, with the highest taxes in the world, the worst schools, the worst homeless problems, the worst quality of life. Nearly a million two people have left the state. They lead the nation annually. I think close to two hundred thousand people left California. If you look at the cost of a U haul from California to Texas, you're going to pay four or five times the amount that you'd pay for that same U haul going from that same location Texas back to California, because you're doing U haul a favor by driving it back to California where their business is. Because people are leaving that state in droves. It's insane. But anyway, they've gotten into this insanity with Donald Trump is missing for two days, and you know you got circle back Jensaki wondering why Trump spent a week in hiding. He didn't spend a week in hiding. He was going he was maybe out of the public eye for two days. The same people Joe Biden would go missing for weeks on end, even when he was campaigning in twenty twenty hiding in his basement, you know, watching him do these prepared ridiculous you know, videos with one take after another, take after another take, putting on sunglasses inside. It was so stupid, you know, Jen Saki, you know, I'm having a hard time keeping up with Joe Biden. I mean, man, he's got more energy than anybody I know. I mean, she must be in the worst shape imaginable. Play it later. Stephen Colbert had to scold his audience last night for booing at the news that Donald Trump is very much alive, and then Jimmy Kimmel addressing Trump's mysterious bruising and likening him to dracul Up. Well, first of all, none of it's funny. I mean, the only reason that I think Kimmel has doubled down on hating Trump is because he knows that his days are numbered, because his ratings are even lower than Colbert's ratings, and so he knows his show is officially on cancelation watch, and so he's preparing, I guess, for the next chapter, whatever that next chapter may be. You know, then you've got people like Joey Reed, who used to work at MSDNC now is claiming that magical doctors were able to cover up a conspiracy that Donald Trump was not actually shot. I mean, these people have lost their minds. I will say this about Donald Trump, and you got to give him credit for this. There's no human being on the face of this earth that takes up more space in people's heads than Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's got an entire party, the Democratic Party, on their heels on a daily basis because they bubble and fizz like alka Seltzer at every word that this man says. They cannot help themselves. The medium mob, the legacy media mob, they don't realize that they're dead in terms of influence because of Donald Trump. I mean, he's forever tattooed the words fake and news into their foreheads, and no matter how hard they try, they're not going to be able to ever recover because nobody will ever trust them ever again. And that's MSDNC, that's fake news CNN. I mean the fake news CNN on a lot of nights is lucky to get four hundred thousand viewers an hour. I mean, that is a disaster if you're a television network, and CBS and NBC and ABC those networks are a disaster, you know. But for sports, there's not much for people to watch that they care to watch anymore. And people have made the switch to Prime and Netflix and Fox News because they know they can trust Fox News.
Speaker 2: Anity. You're saying that, but you're a conservative on Fox News.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a I'm a conservative Onbox News. One of the big differences. I am honest about who I am. I don't claim to be an objective journalist. Yes, I am a member of the press. Yes, I can produce thousands and thousands of hours radio and TV of me doing straight news. I can produce thousands and thousands of hours of doing investigative reporting that the state run legacy media mob would never do. Obama's radical associates and associations or you know, Russia, Russia, Russia. We were right, they were wrong. I can produce thousands of hours of coverage. I can produce thousands of hours of coverage of commentary. But I'm up front, I'm honest. I say I'm a conservative. I tell you who I vote for. Was it any Is there any surprise I voted for Donald Trump? No, because I was honest about it. You know, we talk about sports, We talk about culture, we talk about you know, crazy stuff that's in Linda's head. God forbid, I mentioned COVID on the rise in California right now or else it's going to ruin the entire show today.
Speaker 2: So I will not go down that road. Did you read about that? By the way, just checking, I did fake news.
Speaker 1: No, it's not fake news. It is on the rise. There is a rise in positive cases. It's not as it's not as bad as they're making it out to be. I will tell you that part m anyway. But this is it's almost like they feel I got this impression they can't beat Trump, so they hear that, you know, Donald Trump hasn't hell issue or Donald Trump's missing for forty eight hours publicly, He's not missing. You know, it's not If a president of our country dies, we will learn about it pretty expeditiously. They're they're not gonna hide the fact. I knew for a fact it was fake news reporting, but I put that aside. I took a couple of days off. I knew the president was in good health. I knew the president was playing golf. I knew the president also was working in ways that nobody knows about. I'm expecting that in the next month or so there's going to be major developments on a very big story, which would be a huge feather in the president's cap. I'm hoping that that comes true to add to the list of successful things that he's been able to pull off as president. But you know, to watch the media, it's like the only thing they've got left is, well, we can beat him. He lives in our head, he dominates the news coverage. He's killed off any credibility the legacy media mob ever had.
Speaker 2: So you know, I.
Speaker 1: Guess we're left with, oh, maybe we can hope and pray that he's not around anymore. I mean, it's pathetic, it's desperate, it's all the things that you would expect it to be. We have a major we have major updates as it relates to the Democrats being wrong on every major impactful issue in your life, from the economy to immigration, to law and order and crime and energy and taxes and foreign policy. And it's it's like, you know, remember, it's the economy stupid, it's law and order stupid, and it's the economy stupid, and it's illegal immigration stupid, and its energy price is stupid. The lifeblood of the world's economy, and it's foreign policy and a president that is willing to risk political capital to bring peace around the world, which ultimately, in the end is in America's best interest. You know, it's it's all of that stupid.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I saw Tom Swazi, my former congressman when I did live in New York. He's saying, yeah, I wish that Democrats would would say goodbye to AOC and you know Marxist Kami Mumdani. And he's only saying that because it's a marginal district and he wants to stay in Congress and he doesn't want to get voted out. And by the way, there is a chance he might get voted out. Anyway, we got a lot to get to eight hundred and ninety four one sewn. If you want to be a part of the program, why is the state run legacy medium mob? You know, I mean, if I read one more story of the fact that Woody Allen sang the praises of Donald Trump over the weekend speaking with Bill maher I guess on his podcast Club Random, and he was a pleasure to work with, a very, very good actor. He said on the show, very polite hit his Mark did everything correctly and had a real flair for show business. Mark, you know who spars with his guest joke that Alan should be careful about being canceled for saying these things. Alan said, I only wish I could direct him now, if he'd let me direct him now that he's president, I think I could do wonders, prompting mart to laugh and say, but he was very easy to work with.
Speaker 2: You know, why are they doing because because.
Speaker 1: Woody Allen has a horrible reputation and they want to smear him. Now that brings me to another big story of the day, and that is the the Jeffrey Epstein dump. I mean, it really is kind of amazing that, you know, they were about to have this discharge petition in the House, and I guess Tom Massey and Rocanna. A charge petition is when a member gets enough people they can vote for something. They don't have to go through the normal process anyway. And it was going to force the release of all of the Epstein files, which already had been turned over to the House Oversight and Reform Committee of James Comer, and so the information is already there, the information is already coming out, and you know, the only reason this became the biggest issue have became and even some quote conservatives or pushing it. And I felt that at the time that there was a rush to judgment. And whenever I find people that are rushing to judgment, I usually stand back, wait, watch and see, and I want to get more information before I comment on it. And that's kind of what I was doing. And I said this to Patrick Patt David when I was on his podcast. I said, when everyone goes, you know, headlong into an issue, I usually just stand back and pull back because I want more facts to me. The entire purpose of the Epstein thing coming up was in large part, especially driven by the left, was because their hope, their prayer, their thought was that Donald Trump would somehow be implicated and it would be a big scandal for Donald Trump. What they weren't factoring in is that many many years ago, Donald Trump, you know, humiliated Jeffrey Epstein and threw him out of his club in Palm Beach called mar Lago. You might have heard of it. It's the eighteen million, I'm sorry, the one billion plus dollar mansion that you had this you know, Judge Erdawan referred to as only worth eighteen million, but he wouldn't allow a real estate expert from Palm Beach to testify that the judge couldn't be more wrong. Why would they allow the truth to come out? You know, that would ruin a perfectly good story. And of course that entire case, including the money's involved in the payment that Letitia James over a half a billion dollars, is not going to be paid out by the Trump I guess by the Trump organization. But you know, she ran on a platform to get one man, one family, one organization, and in one sense she was successful.
Speaker 2: In the end, she lost.
Speaker 1: I always felt that this was really about get Trump, and it didn't make sense because of his history with Epstein. Now, if Epstein had anything on Donald Trump, I would imagine that, having been humiliated by being thrown out of his club so publicly such a long time ago, long before he died, he would have been implicated. Remember, he got a sweetheart deal in Palm Beach, Florida that to this day is being questioned and we'll be brought back up again. And I was just just I considered myself skeptical of it. From the beginning, and there wasn't enough evidence. There was a lot of smoke and no fire. There's a lot of speculation, and I think more than anything else, there was a lot of hope that this would smear and slander Donald Trump. And that's how I viewed the case. And I said, Okay, my instincts ended up I think being proven right again, and that is to wait, watch and see how this thing develops before I go out there and comment on this. And I understood what had happened. I mean, you know, interviewed Tam BONDI interviewed Dan Bongino, Cash Betel, and it was very clear that yeah, they do have Epstein files. They've been handed over to the House Government and Reform and Oversight Committee and now Congress has them, and now they released them. And what's fascinating about it is there's not any Donald Trump information in there. What do I think about Epstein? I think is a creep. I think what we do know about him is enough to make your skin crawl. And if you have children, if you have a daughter, or if you have any woman in your life that you care about, knowing that there are people like him that are predators, that are out there should scare the the Jesus out of everybody. And I don't like people like him, period and of sentence. But he did seem to be the kind of guy that wanted to be around famous people. And one of the famous people he tried to, you know, buddy up with, was Donald Trump, who never got on his plane, never went to his island. And what we're learning here is and even NBC now we're going to hear from I guess some of the victims, and I, by the way, my thoughts are with all of them, My prayers are with all of them. Most of them apparently were very young when they were victimized by this creep. And these survivors now will go before Congress that are going before Congress. But before they did, they went on NBC News with Haley Jackson who straight up asked the question if they ever saw Donald Trump do anything inappropriate in relation to the deceased sex criminal.
Speaker 2: Here's their answer.
Speaker 3: I do have to ask, and I know, and it's just something that I think we're compelled to at this moment with the attention on President Trump, with these questions aunt a part in did anybody see or hear of the president himself doing anything inappropriate as a related to Jeffrey Epstein or former President Clinton.
Speaker 1: Now all right, now Congress is back in session. We have Democrats and their media cheerleaders again obsessing over this, and honestly, the reason they are is because they want to disrupt the momentum that Trump has and if they can find a scandal, that's going to be the way they do it. Anyway, in an interview, and we've had James Comer on the program many times, he's the lead House investigator, he said that Bill Clinton, not Donald Trump, is the quote prime suspect in the Epstein scandal investigation, which, by the way, if you look at the history of Bill Clinton cannedy, there you go again. You're about to attack me. I can feel it. Yeah, he would be more of a prime suspect because he was the president and he was hooking up with an intern while he was president of our country. Anyway, Fox News reports Bill Clinton is quote the prime suspect in the House Oversight Committee's probe looking at the late financier Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case. According to the committee chairman James Comer. He said everybody in America wants to know what went on Epstein Island, and we've heard all the reports that Bill Clinton was a frequent visitor there, so he is a prime suspect to be deposed by the House Oversight Committee. He said, I wonder if that's why you know Clinton got off the plane with a very public display of a heart defibil What do you call it?
Speaker 2: Defibrillator? You know that he had you can say it on air, not my ear fibula.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, it's kind of odd the timing. Don't you think that he got off a plane with one of those things? One of those contraptions. By the way, whenever I'm around you, I think I need one because you tend to be a carrier and you give heart attacks.
Speaker 2: You get a carry and you're welcome. Oh.
Speaker 1: Linda's philosophy is I do better shows when I'm angry. Tell me I kick you.
Speaker 2: You do a great show.
Speaker 1: House Overside Committee issued a large batch of the deposition subpoenas did those with ties to Epstein, including the former president and his wife and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, to testify before lawmakers. Democrats joined Republicans. Look, I don't know what happened is is They did have a file.
Speaker 2: It was on Pam Bondi's desk.
Speaker 1: It did have the names of victim, most of them underaged or very young at the time. No prosecutor, no attorney general is going to release the names of victims. And I know that frustrated people because they were expecting the name of potential I guess associates of Epstein. But anybody that is a real survivor and a real victim of this creep, you know, I feel awful for They've also released I guess the tapes. One of one of the attorneys at the Department of Justice, Todd Blanche, interviewed is Lane Maxwell for hours and they.
Speaker 2: Released that as well.
Speaker 1: And Elaine Maxwell said, now, she never saw anything untoward as it relates to Donald Trump. We know the story and the impact of Prince Andrew in this one thing that we did get clarified in all of this, And I guess the only reason that they you know, when when Cash and Dan and Pam Bondi came into office, you know, they did have other issues to deal with. We do have known terrorists in the country. We do have murderers, rapists, gang members, cartel members, other violent criminals, drug dealers, open borders. They had a lot of issues on their plate. This was not their top priority. First, securing the homeland was their top priority. So, you know the idea that you know, people think that nothing else to do but deal with the Epstein case I thought was I thought was unrealistic. But getting to the bottom of it was something they promised, and now we're getting there. But this newly released congressional video fills that one minute gap in earlier surveillance. You know, people thought this missing minute existed, and they thought they thought it existed. It turns out there's not a missing minute. But anyway, two key parts of the nearly thirty four thousand file drop by the House Oversight Committee revealed that the highly contested minute missing from the surveillance footage of his cell block at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. The disputed minute lasted from eleven to fifty eight to fifty nine on August nine, twenty nineteen, to midnight on August tenth, twenty nineteen. But digital forensic experts now previously found that the clip released by the Department of Justice was chopped from at least two separate video segments strung together using Adobe Premiere pro, fueling conspiracy theories. The new drop the full video the House Committee shows that the camera data switched at about data at about midnight, leading to a necessary binding of the two clips for the consecutive video, and anyway combined, it shows that there is no gap. They have the entire videotape. And what they learned was every night the videoset and every night they would have, you know, what they thought was a missing minute. But in this case, they have the entire footage. Now, either you want to believe that or you don't want to believe it's that's really up to you. This guy's been dead what since twenty nineteen. But I'm just telling you what at the end of the day, you know, however this turns out. Understand, the motive for a lot of people has always been to get Donald Trump. And I learned the lesson from Richard Jewell and from UVA, and from Duke Lacrosse and from Ferguson Missouri and all these other high profile cases where everybody in the media Russia's to judgment. George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, and we work our sources and we're not going to be first because we're trying to get to the truth. Freddie Graham, Baltimore. We end up being right. Russia, Russia, Russia, the dirty Russian disinformation dossier, the Ukraine impeachment, and all the other manufactured scandals against Donald Trump is because we actually do real We are patient, and we wait for the information to come forward. As of now, is not the smoking gun that I think so many in the media had hoped for.