Speaker 1: The volume. All right.
Speaker 2: The NBA season is in full swing, coming down the stretch. Then we move right into the playoffs in April, May and June. I can't wait. Spice things up with Draftking sports Book and official sports betting partner the NBA. Right now, all you have to do is put down five bucks and get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets. Pretty good trade off. I pay five, I get one hundred and fifty dollars. North Carolina listeners, do not forget. Welcome to the party. Draft King Sportsbook now live in your state, North Carolina. Download the Draftking sports Book app takes ninety seconds. The code is Colin col N Again ninety seconds. Download Draft King sports Book app.
Speaker 1: Put in Colin.
Speaker 2: New customers bet five, get one hundred and fifty back in bonus bets instantly. That is the trade all right. The code is always Colin.
Speaker 1: The crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight open wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Voyd and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNNG dot co slash bball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: What's up, everybody? Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show. Recording this the morning after huge, huge Duves victory over the Mavericks.
Speaker 1: It's about toime. We won a home game.
Speaker 4: As we know, that's been a problem roll record, pretty stellar home record not so much so.
Speaker 1: That was a good Duve for us at home.
Speaker 4: Also, crazy trip or crazy period in the schedule, I would say, not necessarily crazy trip, but coming off a nine day, five game trip to Minnesota which started off with a loss in a game that I thought we clearly should have won and we just let it get away.
Speaker 1: Miami, big time win.
Speaker 4: Never easy to go there and get a dub, but that was a big time win for us.
Speaker 1: Orlando huge win.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I got ejected from that game pretty fast, and the guys held it down that game, which set us up for Charlotte, which is a game we should go in and San Antonio, which winby is a problem, but also a game that we should win.
Speaker 1: By the way. I know. I said on here a few a little while back that.
Speaker 4: Wimby shouldn't be the defensive player of the year and a lot Weinby should be the defensive player of the year because he is that amazing defensively.
Speaker 1: But they just suck. And I love Coach Pop.
Speaker 4: I think I've shared that with you all before, like, absolutely love Coach Pop. And if I'm honest, I'm still a little hurt because I didn't get a chance to hug Coach Pop in the game, didn't get a chance to talk to him before the game, and after the game everything was kind of going on. I got to sign Winby jersey for DJ, which was absolutely exciting. One that he can hang in his bedroom and for the next fifteen to twenty years he'll be watching arguably the best player in the league with his jersey on the wall, and so I was very excited about that and probably a little sidetracked to get that for DJ that I didn't get a chance to hug Coach Pop embrace him, and that's my guy. Absolutely love him. One of the golden guys got that goal together and the relationship built there will last a lifetime.
Speaker 1: So I'm very thankful for Coach Pop.
Speaker 4: And I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to say hi, but from a distance and it just missed me at the end of the game.
Speaker 1: Still salty about that anyway.
Speaker 4: Wemby is definitely the defensive player of the year the way he impacts the game both offense, I mean both on the defensive end, whether it's off the ball, on the ball. It's a problem when you when you start driving to the whole and like guys may have a layup, maybe not, and they just turn out and go the other way.
Speaker 1: That's a problem.
Speaker 4: And that's a block shot in a sense, you know, and no one will accounf fort that. It's like a screen. You go set it in a screen. No one's going to give you an assist. But the guys wide open and knock a shot down Winby. You drive into the lane and get a layup and you see Winby and you.
Speaker 1: Just go the other way. That's a block shot.
Speaker 4: And so let's also talk about how many of those Winby has this year. We saw one last night with Christian Brown and Michael Porter Junior end up hitting the three. Unfortunately that Michael Porter Junior hit the three, But that's a block shot. Like an on block shots, sometimes you get the ball back and guess what, you get it back, you kick it out, You hit the three offenser rebound, kick it.
Speaker 1: Out, hit the three, right, Like, that's essentially the same thing. And so.
Speaker 4: Uh with what women and you know, I'm I say that take it with a grain of salt. Obviously, team record matters, and everybody who say team record don't matter is a lie.
Speaker 1: It definitely matters.
Speaker 4: And they're not quite that good, not quite Wimby's fault, but you kind of had to be that bad in order to get Wimby. And I think that San Antonio team has some pieces, a few pieces, not many, but a few pieces around Wimby.
Speaker 1: And that's not kind of.
Speaker 4: Like a Zach Collins, right Like Zach Collins is a fat uh he's going to be around like and you need good vets like that solid gonna you know what you're gonna get every night. But you know, you got like kJ Keldon Johnson, you got Devin Vessel, uh.
Speaker 1: Trey Jones.
Speaker 4: You know, I think I think Trey Jones is as as a good point guard in this league, not necessarily maybe not necessarily a starter, but any good team is you know, if you're gonna have a chance to win championships, you needed really good backup, and Trey Jones is absolutely that, you know.
Speaker 1: So I think they got a few.
Speaker 4: Pieces around him, but they need to fill out a lot of other pieces. And and then also figure out how do we want teams to look like?
Speaker 1: What's the best look of a team around Wimby?
Speaker 4: You know, like you look at Lebron James always gonna be some shooters on the floor, right like over the course of his years, you know, you the Mike Millers, the James Jones, the j R.
Speaker 1: Smiths, Kyle Korver, the list goes on and on and on.
Speaker 4: You know, when they want a championship with the Lakers, Kyle Kuzma was that shooter, you know, And so what are the teams gonna look like around Winby? And I think that's that's an important one. But I changed my stance, Wimby probably should be defensive playerity.
Speaker 1: Or what he's doing defensively.
Speaker 4: Dude had nine blocks last night, Like that's against the Denver Nuggets, best team in NBA.
Speaker 1: Nine blocks, Like, man, that's effecting the game.
Speaker 4: And again, Wimby's not a liability on defense, like you're not just he's not just getting blocks, you know, like some guys just get blocks. You know, guys come weekside get blocks, like but you can pick on them. You can't really pick on women. And dude can switch like he's seven to four, can move his feet. I don't know what lab he was created in, but I need to go create me a son in that lab because dude is unbelievable and I was his hell after that game. Because with Winby, every possession you have to like be on because the moment he gets a slight advantage, right like say if I relax and he duck in the pain, guess what you done? Because he's so he gets to he his angles to the rim with his lane, there's nothing you can do at that point. So with him, whether he's at the three point line, you have to be on because guess what if he catches and he started raising up. Man, I had a couple of contests on Winby threes, and I'm talking about they were monster contests. Like I'm pretty good at contesting jump shots. That's one of my specialties on the defensive end. I come up with some blocks on threes. Like Man, I had a couple monster contests on Winby. I was nowhere near the ball, and I thought that that was very interesting. So with Winby at all points, at all times, no matter where he is on the floor, you have to be on and that is tiring as hell. And so I was exhausted after that game. Nonetheless, that was a big time win for us. Uh and then we go to you know, come back Home, which leads us to last night, a huge win over the Mavericks one o four to one hundred two way. Wigs was in the building in a major way, twenty three points on eight for sixteen and three for five.
Speaker 1: I'm still pissed that Wigs. Why am I pissed that Wigs?
Speaker 4: Because Wiggs came out aggressive and then there was a couple of possessions right after the first couple of shots, he missed that he came off screen and he was like, who do I.
Speaker 1: Need to pass the ball. No, you go shoot the ball.
Speaker 4: We need Wigs scoring, We need Wigs aggressive, the pressure he puts on the rim, the way he's been shooting the ball lights out and then picking and while doing that, picking up Luca full court the whole game, the entire game, picking him up full court, not switching, getting over screens, fighting batin and Luca's great.
Speaker 1: You know, we know how great Luca is.
Speaker 4: And Wiggs took on that challenge and had a big game for us, yours truly what he left eight six and four steals. Hey man, that's ten steals in two games. I feel really good about myself.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's that time of year where you kind of gotta come alive, like it's the most fun time of year. And I love it. I love this time. Big block down a stretch, tough play there. When you got Kyrie Irving coming downhill at you, it's a scary sight. And not a scary sight in the sense of like, oh, Kyrie's about to take off and dunk on you, but a scary sight in the sense of, like Kyrie, as I said a couple of weeks ago, Kyrie has every shot in basketball. You know, we saw the lefty running hook right like he has every shot in basketball, mid range, floater to the cup, best finisher, incredible finisher, he has every shot. And so when he's coming downhill at you with a love threat like Daniel Gotford, what do you do? And so for me, obviously you're trying to cut him off. You're trying to too, but with Kyrie, you you kind of have to commit because if not, he like he tricking you, like you trying to trick him. And he got the ball, so ultimately you know what he's trying to get to. He's good enough to get to it. And so if you go back and watch the play, I had to step all the way up to stop him. But the way my feet are angled, my feet are angled as such to where I'm cutting off one side of the floor, so the side that he's going to, which if you're dribbling the ball and you're Kyrie, it is the left side of the floor. If you're me and you're defending it, it's the right side of the floor. But I cut that whole side of the of the court off with my feet so that Kay couldn't continue going that way, and to essentially kind of force him back towards where Daniel Gafford is on the baseline. Well, for me, once I see Kyrie picks up the ball and go to pass, there's no added extra movement right like because of my foot position, that's just one drop step and jump.
Speaker 1: I'm jumping at the same time as Daniel Gaffer.
Speaker 4: Now, if I'm being totally honest with you, in that situation, it's Daniel Gaffer.
Speaker 1: It's not Kyrie Irving, it's not Luka Dante.
Speaker 4: And what I mean by that is Daniel Gaffer's a sixty nine percent free throw shooter. He's not ninety like Kyrie Irving and Luca maybe seventy some percent, but it's Luca. He's not missing free throws in the clutch. And so my mindset right there is I'm helping on Kyrie and I'm giving this drop up up to Gaffer. Now in order for him to get to the rim, he got to come back through me.
Speaker 1: So I understand that.
Speaker 4: But a key thing in that position is I am in perfect position to file and so when I go up in that moment, I'm thinking, all right, I'm jumping, I'm not giving up an an one. So if I don't feel like I have an advantage to affect a shot, block the shot, which I did, but not even necessarily blocked shot. Affect the shot to where Daniel Goffer has to make the shot, and not a dump. If I can't do that, I'm folling. So I'm in perfect position to file, which for me is money. Once I jump, I then make the decision. I can get it right, and I get the block, get the rebound, and we're off to the races. And then you know, down the stretch the ball was in my hand. How about that? And you know made a couple of plays down the stretcher to close the game out. But really big time win for us, especially with the Rockets coming out to play. They have loss a couple in a row, and you know, three games behind with seven games left, and you're losing the tiebreaker. So four games behind in a sense with seven to go, my math serves me correctly, tomorrow will be an opportunity to end their season their playoff hopes. If my math serves me directly, maybe there would be one more game. I haven't looked that up. That's just some rough math.
Speaker 1: For you. Math genis is out there.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be like, no, they're not mathematically eliminated, and you like, great almost But anyway, so looking forward to that game. Obviously, big game in Houston. We're a custom the big games in Houston. It'll be fun and we got the mini God on our side this time. So uh that is Chris Paul for those of you who are wondering. So definitely looking forward to that game tomorrow. It'll be a fun game. Those young guys are playing well. Jalen Green is playing out of his mind, looking like the Jayleen Green that everybody thought was coming into the NBA when he came in.
Speaker 1: He's taking that next leap and it is looking very prominent.
Speaker 4: So you know, they got the vet freddie V running the show, a bunch of young guys getting after it, and so BI a big game, fun game, but one that I feel totally confident that we should be able to go get if we come in and play our brand of basketball. But a big time, big time win for us, and you know, five game win streak, which comes at the right time. So looking forward to that. In other news, a guy who I got respect for, and so I'm not gonna sit here and like slander because I got respect for for the matrix. But Shan Marion, my man, my brother, you asked for it, so let's talk about it. On Club five twenty. Shout out to Club five twenty. I went on Club five twenty Jeff T and the guys. I enjoyed being on Club five twenty, and quite frankly, our interview wasn't long enough.
Speaker 1: So maybe I'll go back one day if they'll have me back.
Speaker 4: But that was a fun as podcast to do, and I enjoyed it, so we'll see. However, that's one of the great ones out there in the world of podcasts everywhere.
Speaker 1: That is one that is fun. It's funny, it's.
Speaker 4: You learn different things like I saw the other days talking about different rough rees, like you're getting an unfiltered Jeff TG which nobody.
Speaker 1: In the league knew they or in the world knew they needed UH.
Speaker 4: But the world needs Jeff tag and what and what those guys is bringing UH to the landscape, to the media landscape. It's absolutely incredible to watching fun And Sean Marion goes on Club five twenty.
Speaker 5: And he says, Draymond, I think I love his tenacity, love his energy, love his heart, but I still think I'm also the way better defendent than he was. And the reason I say that is because when I had to guard point guard point, when when I actually guarded you, I.
Speaker 1: Guard you for the whole game. I didn't.
Speaker 5: It wasn't no, no, no, a few minutes here and there or trying to spread some I guarded. I locked in with you guys for the whole game. And like most guys ain't doing that. So it's easy for and it's way simpler for guys to do with every possession and switch. Everybody switched now. But I mean I can guard somebody for a quarter, It's easy to do that. Let me guard that guy for the whole game. Though most guys is not doing it. I'm the only person ever in NBA history to do.
Speaker 4: That in one playoff series on the way to my fourth championship.
Speaker 1: I guard it.
Speaker 4: I don't even remember the first round. Who did we play in the first round, Jackson? You remember who we played in the first round?
Speaker 6: Denver Nuggets? No, Jamal Murray?
Speaker 4: Okay, So who do we play in the second round.
Speaker 1: Or was that the second round? I think that was the second round?
Speaker 6: Then Dallas was the Dallas was the conference Finals Grizzlies.
Speaker 1: Ah that's right. Ah, there it is.
Speaker 4: So in one playoff series, by the way, guys, you ever world not winning championship and no one cares. It's hard to even remember that. So remember that for those of you out there celebrating second places. So in one playoff run on the way to my fourth championship, you got me Garden. Joker didn't shut Joker down by any stretch of imagination. But you can bet your bottom dollar makes a huge difference. When you don't have to double, you keep bodies on bodies, you neutralize the rest of the guys. Game win is still game still and still that series by no.
Speaker 1: Means that I locked Joker. I'm not saying that, but.
Speaker 4: I think Joker respected the defense that was played on Okay, Jared Jackson, young athletic big who can step out and shoot the three, All Star Jaylen Bronson, And don't tell me, oh that was Jalen for Dallas, because that same Jayalen four months later went and took the Knicks by storm Jyalen Bronson, All Star Jaylen Brown in the NBA Finals All Star. Those were my matchups for the series. So to say I can guard a guy for a game, what about a series? And by the way, I don't think Sean Marian couldn't guard a guard for a series. But the proof is in the pudding and the film is right there. Need I say more. I've gone into games and guarded guards my entire career when I've needed to, so you know, I get what he was getting that or trying to get at. But you actually gotta watch the clips, watch the film. Don't watch the clips, watch the film, and then what I do off the ball is totally different thing. I'm not sure many people in the NBA can affect the game how I can affect the game defensively off the ball. So with all due respect to Sean Marion and his defensive capabilities, because I again think Sean Marion was a great defender. It ain't only you, my man. It is not only you. Maybe it was before me, but not since me, and it won't be after me. It ain't only you. So for you make statements like that, you gotta check the tape. You gotta have some facts, because the facts are right there, and I don't need to go elsewhere, you know, I don't need to go to like at times I had to guard CJ McCallum when we were playing Portland and times I had to guard Chris Paul when we were playing. He was like, I don't need to go into all those things. I'm gonna just go right there. Series wins which led to my fourth championship. So shout out to the Matrix. Would love to have him on the show if he want to come on.
Speaker 1: No Ill will here.
Speaker 4: But the facts are the facts in other news before we take some questions live here on the br app shout out to the br team. Joe L and B returned from a two month absence and he played twenty nine minutes, had twenty four six boards, seven assists, three steals, and six turnovers. I must say I was very shocked for Joe to come back. And the reason I was very come back in game seventy six after missing thirty games or whatever that number was. And they're now forty one and thirty five. And I saw something last night that said their record is fourteen and twenty seven without Joel, meaning the chances that that team is going to win a championship is very slim. And to me, some of the moves they made at the deadline was kind of like, you know what, we're throwing in a tie. This season ain't gonna work out. Let's start focusing on next year. And to see Joel come back with that big knee break song was pretty surprising to me. Needless to say, what I do know is Joel just love playing basketball. So any chance that Joelle can play basketball, he going to play basketball. But I was pretty shocked to see Joe come back off the meniscus injury.
Speaker 1: At this point in the season where they're now in.
Speaker 4: The playing spot, and like, I don't necessarily think they have the roster to compete at a high level, you know, so it could be just.
Speaker 1: Kind of his way of tuning up for the Olympics. I don't know, but I was shocked by that.
Speaker 4: Nonetheless, he looked good, uh and obviously you can see some of his movements are off and like little ginger going this way and stopping and different things like that, which all takes time. I did see something Joel said in his interview which was interesting to me. He said this would be the hardest game I had, And I disagree with that, because when you come back from injury, you kind of have a couple of games where you like this and then you dank for like a couple two or three games because it's no longer adrenaline, right like now you just playing off of and Joel's great, So like maybe Joel won't go through the same thing I went through and most people go through. And it's not even necessarily that his game will go through that, because Joe's a scorer. He's going to score the basketball. But he'll feel it. And so even if it doesn't show to you necessarily, he'll feel it because you kind of like hit the spool and then you for me and then you start to level out, and and so it'll be interesting to see how he's feeling, you know, moving on, you know, the next three games or so, how that starts to change and where that goes.
Speaker 1: But I was very.
Speaker 4: Very surprised to see them or see him back out on the floor. Nonetheless, always great to have the greats on the floor, and so good to.
Speaker 1: Have Joe l back.
Speaker 4: Obviously, he brings something to the league that's different than what anyone else brings. And you know, uh, he takes that team from a non playoff team to a contender in a sense. And so shout out to Joe. It's good to see him back surprised.
Speaker 1: But that's that. Before we get to the mail back question, I have to say.
Speaker 4: Or just speak on Caitlin Clark uh taking down LSU coming back forty one and twelve. UH after being defeated by that team last year, opportunity to go back to the final four, and Kaitlyn came out and got it done, dominated the game, took her team back to the final four. And the question out there is is she the best offensive player college player ever? I mean, I saw Steph Curry play in college and so you know Steph was different. Needless to say, Caitlyn is a problem. Uh she I know there's like this talk of big three in w n B A and how she gonna She's gonna be really good at a w NBA right away because the way she shoots the ball, the way she passes the ball, and get everybody involved. She's gonna she's gonna come in with a Leah Boston who's also gonna uh take on double teams. And if you help off the wrong person and then and usually there's someone you can help off of on the teams, but once you start helping off that person, if I am the Indiana Fever coach, I'm going to watch film of the go To State Warriors. What do they do when teams double team off non shooters. I need to know all of these things going into the season because I need to take full advantage of Kaitlyn Clark and her abilities and how defense is going to react to her.
Speaker 1: And so that was great to watch Yu Khan and Yu Khan.
Speaker 4: We had this conversation earlier this year Hilton Armstrong's on our staff, Rudy Gay. Rudy Gay was in camp with us and we were talking about blue blood's, like who's the blue bloods in America? And He's like, Yu kind of blue blood? We like, hell no, Rudy, Yukon a you know, blue blood. The reality is, if you look at Yu Khan's resume, they are definitely in that blue blood territory and if you ask me, they're still not a blue blood.
Speaker 1: But if they win this championship, y'all are blue blood.
Speaker 4: But both teams Yukon women, Yukon men in the final four, as is North Carolina State men and North Carolina State Women.
Speaker 1: I think Yukon is winning it all.
Speaker 4: The way that they're playing on the men's side, I think they're winning on I don't see anybody beating them. Everybody talking about they will beat the Detroit Pistons, they'll they'll probably beat the depleted Detroit Pistons. That's playing like seven two way guys, I mean seven G League call ups in ten days. But the real Detroit Pistons that was at the beginning of the season. You kN not beating that team. Sooping still the NBA and that ain't happening. But this current version with Isaiah Stewart out and this guy out and walk down of his trader and Alec BUR's going and you name it, Yeah, they'll probably beat those guys.
Speaker 1: Maybe not, but they got a chance.
Speaker 4: But yes, I'm picking Yukon And then shout out to young Juju. Juju went out there this season, got it done, twenty having the game, took her team to the lead eight freshman. I'm looking forward to watching the face of women's who as this thing continue on. So shout out to jew keep putting the work in, Juw. I love the emotion after the game. It should hurt. It should hurt because next year when you up there hoisting that trophy, you look back on that moment and you felt that pain, you went through that pain, and because you went through the pain and not around the pain, you get rewarded for that. So obviously still got to put the work in. I have zero doubt in my mind that Jew gonna put the work in. But Juju is a problem. So shout out to Jew. Great season. Also great to see Page back out there doing what Page does, making big shots, big moments. Absolutely lovely to see. Love to see whether women's game is going, But shout out to them. I was super dope before we get out of here, Jackson, you got a few questions.
Speaker 6: For us, Yes, sir, I do. Let's start it out with from at Lord Flock. Hey, Draymond, I'm not sure if you saw, but Stefan Diggs was just traded from the Bills to the Texans for a second round pick.
Speaker 3: What is your take?
Speaker 1: That just happened right now, like it happened when.
Speaker 6: We started recording, basically right when we started recording.
Speaker 4: It's fire. Stefan Diggs is a Hall of Fame wide receiver and to get him paired up right now with a young CJ. Stroud who just took his team to the playoffs. With that defense that the Texans got with that head coach. I love it. I love it. Not sure how much Stefan Diggs has left in the tank. I think Stefan Diggs has a bunch left in the tank. But I have seen those questions on uh NFL talk shows like what does he have left in the tank and blah blah blah Stefan Diggs, I think you know, number one, he's he can play in the slot. So if you're playing in the slot, he can still go be dangerous there. And you know, we know he can take the top off. So I'm looking forward to that. I think that's fire. But what that also says is the Buffalo bills are done every now and then you have a window and when that window opens, if you don't step through it, it shuts. And that's what just happened to Buffalo. They got rid of a bunch of key players. They're getting rid of huge weapons, and I mean big time weapons. Like so it's over for Buffalo. They will return back to NFL purgatory and not be that good, and they'll win some games, because they'll win some games. But what as great as that is for the Texans, they just pluck the guy off an AFC team and that AFC team is done. So that's my thoughts on that. Not a football expert, don't claim to be know a little bit about football. I love football a bunch of football, so I think I know a little bit.
Speaker 1: But that's my take.
Speaker 6: Next one from at Long Long Live Yellow five. If Wiggs keeps playing like this, are we back to being a title threat?
Speaker 4: I mean, we got to get in the playoffs first, so I don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves because we got a lot of.
Speaker 1: Work to do just to get into playoffs.
Speaker 4: But once we get into playoffs, I always think we're a title threat. With the pieces that we have in Florida experience, I don't ever doubt that we're a title threat. And we explained that basketball. Wiggs have to play that basketball in order for us to be that. So yes, for sure, But first things first, let's just get in the playoffs first.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll do one more question, but before that, just a reminder to everyone to subscribe to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com slash at Draymond Green Show. We have an amazing interview dropping next week.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss fire.
Speaker 6: I promise you do not want to miss last question from at Asia B. Can Wemby become a top five player of all time?
Speaker 1: Can Wemby become a top five player all time?
Speaker 4: That's such a subjective thing because you start getting into like Whoop Chamberlain or you know, like people start going way back on Bill Russell, like and so I'm not going to sit here and talk about the top five player all time? Like again with with with with Wemby's tools and his love for the game, the sky is the limit?
Speaker 1: Uh special special special? Can he be? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean he has the tools. Uh, but that's such a far far fetched thing, like top five all time? But Winby is a problem and as you all know, I don't really.
Speaker 1: I'm not a hater.
Speaker 4: I give credit where credit is due, but it ain't easy to get credit for me. But Wimby Wemby is a special breed, and so can he be top five? I guess technically yes? But what is top five?
Speaker 1: Right? Like?
Speaker 4: My top five is this? Your top five? Is that Jackson's top five is here?
Speaker 1: In phase? Top five is over there? Like? Who what is the top five? Like? Wimby can be absolutely.
Speaker 4: Special and he can be mentioned when it's all said and done, if he does it the right way, which I have no doubt he will, he will be mentioned with the greats for sure. Top five What is the top five that is a rap? On this episode of The Draymond Green Show. Always appreciate your questions when we are on here on the bur Live app, and definitely appreciate you all tuning in if you tuned in live, thank you if you're tuning in later because you're getting your podcast where you get your podcasts, So thank you, We love you, we appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Until next time, it's a rap. Peace,