Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to George Nori with Rich Martini. His latest book is called Close Encounters of the Flip Side Kind, where he talked with a navy and gray. How did that happen, Rich, Well.
Speaker 3: It was a fascinating conversation and the way I fell into it really was I was doing a interview with a British podcaster named Simon Bowen, and during the course of the interview he wanted to know about this guided meditation stuff, and so we started one on air and he started talking about an incident that had happened when he was a kid, something he had never revealed to his audience before, but he had been abducted. I wasn't aware of it, so I didn't know. But because I'm so used to doing this thing of asking questions to people that I can't see, but I'm asking the same questions to each person, So I said, can you go to a moment in the event that was not emotional or that that you can just freeze frame so you don't have any emotions associated with it. You know, when people do hypnosis, sometimes they're recalling something and they start to freak out, they react, and my thing is just make a photograph out of it and then turn it into a hologram. And so I asked him, could we talk to this individual or someone whoever's flying this craft? Can we talk to the pilot? And this person came forward and Simon said, he's saying you can ask him questions, and so I said, and he described, you know, the typical gray, the large eyes, the skin, And so I asked the same questions. You know, who are you, where are you from? Are you a tourist? Are you just driving by? Is this something like a tour No. What they always say, and in the years that I've been doing is they always say, no, this person's a colleague or someone that I know, and I'm visiting someone I've known for a long time. And I said, well, what's the ethics involved with that. You're taking these people and you're causing this harm or this trauma to them. And he said, have you ever donated to the Red Cross? I said yes, I have. He said, well, these people have agreed to donate genetic material before they were incarnated, before they were born, which goes back to that Hawking comment. We all come from somewhere else. And what this guy was saying was that this person or these people had agreed prior to their incarnation on Earth, in a previous lifetime on another planet somewhere else. And I said, well, what's the reason for that. Why would you come and collect this information? And he said, there are people on other parts of the universe or another dimensions or another universes that can no longer procreate, and we're taking this genetic material to them so they can have children. And he said again, it was agreed to before they even came to the planet. And then he said something really unusual. He said, wait a second, I'm not sure I'm allowed to answer these questions. I said, well, really, I did that old thing that they do in police shows. I said, no, no, I already know the answers. I'm just having you confirm them. And then I asked him, for example, what are your eyes? What's the point of the big eyes? And he explained, they're like antennae that they project like frequencies and collect frequencies. And then I said, so, why is it that you appear to be cold or aloof or you know, people always report that He said, because we're artificially and we're artificial intelligence, were like robots, and so he said they were created by individuals in other parts of the universe. He said, but I can't go into that because you wouldn't understand that. It would be beyond your comprehension. And he said, but he added, they're not higher entities like gods or anything like that. They're just different and it's just something that you can't comprehend. I said, So, why don't you have more emotion in your day to day? I mean, wouldn't that you make you more effective when you meet people you're friendly to them? He said, imagine emotions and a hammer. It wouldn't be a very effective tool. And I said, so, how what's your life span? And he said four hundred earth years? Wow, and that at the end of that time, they go back to the factory and they are what do you call upgraded? And I thought, oh, this is great. We can talk about the factory. Yeah, exactly. And so I was so mind bending and I had to maintain my you know, try to be at least calm, because everything he was saying made sense me, but it also was so like provocative, and all I can say, is the alien beings that I've taught another word for them that I've talked on counsels. They're different because they're not artificial intelligence. They're beings from other realms. But to be on a person's council, you have to earn that so you, I mean the individual like so let's say I'll ask somebody who looks like an a like a what are they call a pragnantis? You know, people talk about those characters. I interviewed one and I said, so, what are you representing this person's counsel? He said, courage? And I said, well, how did you know? Did this person earn your participation through an event? Yes, in this person's lifetime like another lifetime ago, and so I've been watching over all of his lifetimes and they're so they're bringing this kind of compassionate perspective to the council. So when you're talking to them, you know that there are people are beings that have a compassion towards the individual that I'm interviewing, you see, So it's a different quality of conversation and I can ask about the planet they're from and what their journey is. You know, have they written a book called to serve man. I always that I'll get a laugh.
Speaker 2: It's a.
Speaker 3: Cookbook. But this one guy was a reptilian looking fella, and I had the person seeing him. I said, can you touch his skin? And he was like, do I have to? You know? I said please, you know, let's just and then he said, oh, it's like armor. It's like an armor. You know. He wasn't like skin, it was like like a protective shield. And he's looking at his eyes, which are you know, closing from the side. And I said to this fella, have you ever incarnated on the planet Earth? Pretty logical question. Why not if that's what they're saying. And he said, oh, I wouldn't stoop so low. Well really, but you know, or to put down, the experience of being on the planet is much more rough and tumble than it is in other planets or other places.
Speaker 2: And how did you come about contacting him?
Speaker 3: So in this particular case, you mean Simon Bowen initially the gray alien guy. Yeah, he reached out to me. He's a podcaster in the UK and I think it was my couple of books ago, might have been Architecture of the Afterlife. We had a lovely chat. He's a really good he does an afterlife or a Past life podcast, and then this was probably the third book that we were having this conversation and we just went into this gray alien area. Now I must say it happened again some time later when I was doing I've been doing these guided meditations. Anybody can sign up for him at my website Richard Martini dot com. But during the course of one of these meditations, which I do over zoom, this person said, Oh, I'm seeing a gray alien, you know, and recounted the same kind of thing of being visited as a child, and recounted the same information like that this person had been visiting them a lot, and they weren't aware of it consciously. Almost that when they're being taken up to the ship, it's like their etheric body goes up to the ship and while they're still remaining in bed, so it's like their conscious energy goes up into the ship. And then they download information to those people again they call them colleagues, and the information relates to how to communicate telepathically. It's like they download all the information that they've learned as a human to their colleagues, and then they're uploaded with information like other stuff that they're supposed to find out, but they don't interfere. And the idea is that can't interfere because that will alter our civilization. So everything has to sort of be timed out. And I want to say one of them said that every incident of seeing a spacecraft is planned in advance by them. That not because they're not all one group, but that when you do see them, they're doing that because they want you to because it eventually is going to get to a point where we can communicate telepathically by bypassing the filters on the brain. I was speaking at University of Virginia a couple of weeks ago about this research about that Doctor Grayson pointed out in his book after about how there's filters on the brain that block awareness of other dimensions. I mean, you know, bees can see UV light, dogs can smell cancer, birds chains or mating habits depending upon the Earth's climate in the future, there's dimensions that we don't comprehend. Galiano, I don't know if you've heard of her. She's in Australia. Yeah, she's been studying plants talking to each other. She discovered that corn can summon insects to come and protect them from other predators. So these dimensional conversations that the planet is having animals are having that we as humans don't have yet. So it's going to take us until we figure out how to go back to the place that we once were where we could talk to plants and trees and animals before we're going to have anybody from some other planet come here and have a conversation with us. That's my take.
Speaker 2: Pretty dramatic stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's startling because the more that I talk about it, Let's put it this way, the more that we have a conversation you and I, George, and you have conversations with your listeners and with people around the world as scientists, the more people realize it's almost like talking about the filters on the brain Less, almost as if the more because I have a forum on Quorra where called Hacking the Afterlife, where people report that, you know, they they had a dream that they should come and go to this forum and then write something, and then after doing that, their loved one showed up in a dream, you know, to say something like I'm okay, or one person said the mother came forward and said, I've graduated. I'm fine. Now you know things that they never thought possible. So it may be that our you and I are participating in this kind of altering the way people perceive information. I mean, you know, in a dream, no, no lips move, I don't know. You know, it's a simple observation, but when you see somebody in the dream talking to you, you never are aware of their lips. You know, clutch cargo going up and down. You just you know, you hear it, you see it, especially if it's new information or you know, seeing a loved one or a relative. And so I think that's what we really need to focus on, which is how do we bypass these filters that prevent us from communicating or realizing that our consciousness isn't confined to our brain. There's all kinds of things that we can learn and observe, especially from animals. You know, I'm sure you've seen those those pets, or you know recently that came out that whales have an alphabet that they're using.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they communicate, sure, So you know, imagine for a moment that we can start communicating with animals to ask them questions as opposed to just listening.
Speaker 3: You know, people do this thing of they're listening, but ask them a question. And this is what I do in my work, which is, you know, when somebody says they're seeing someone or they had a weird dream, Let's just put it this way. They had a weird dream. Then I say, oh, let's go back to the dream. Focus on the thing that you can remember visually, and then freeze it in time so you don't have to lose it. And they're sitting there, and now ask that person a question, and try not to ask questions like lottery numbers or you know, what's going to happen to me, Try to ask questions about them. You know, how are you and who were you surprised to see when you crossed over? That's a great question because you'd be shocked how many people come up with, you know, funny answers like I was surprised to see Elvis, you know, or I was surprised to see Hendricks.
Speaker 2: And they're willing to talk, aren't they?
Speaker 3: And they're willing to talk. Because if you allow yourself to just go to that one that one listen, I this quote comes to mind. We were talking to a great late actor, Harry Dean Stanton, who was such a skeptic. I spent many nights arguing with him about the afterlife. So when he passed away, we Jennifer Schaffer and I did it an interview with him, and he said, tell people to believe in the afterlife, Richard, and I said, oh, come on, Harry, no one is going to All your friends are atheists and skeptics. No one's going to believe that I talk to you. And so he ultimately said this sentence, which was tell people to believe in the possibility of an afterlife, and then they won't waste their lives arguing about it like I did. And so that goes with all of this research that we're talking about, allow for the possibility that not only do aliens exist, but that they want to communicate with us. But they're afraid that we don't know how, or it'll screw us up, or we'll be so freaked out by it, you know. And when you talk to the people in the government, and i've you and I both have met so many they still deny it. But the point the reason they deny, I think it's twofold one is they don't know the answer, so they just deny. It's simple. You know, no, sister, I didn't steal that eraser. They don't have the answer, so they don't tell the truth. But the other one is that they are laboring under consciousness, being confined to the brain that you know, we're born and we die and nothing happens after. They're laboring under that illusion and allowing that you it's not only possible to talk to Aunt Betty and Uncle Pete, it's also possible to talk to that alien who abducted you when you were a kid, to go back into that moment without fear and say who are you? Are you a tourist or have you come here? Have I agreed to help you? Is this guy what he's talking about? Like that possibly true that I agree before I even incarnated to help you with genetic material for people in other parts of the universe. I mean, would I do that? You know? Anyway, those those kinds of questions, no one's asking, and it really I think it's important for us to at least consider that it's possible that we can hear new answers, which includes climate change. You know, we have all these scientists who've crossed over they were really aware of it, and now they're aware of more because once you get to the flip side, you really you bring back your conscious energy to the stuff that was remained behind, which is much more aware and not afraid and much more open to understanding how things work, and then you can ask them.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more