Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: We are back visually on YouTube.
Speaker 3: It's the last time for the time. It's the last time, last time for the time.
Speaker 2: We will be on Netflix next week.
Speaker 4: Sure, big applause just from Josh and our studio audience. Yes, New Roy Maul will be on Netflix.
Speaker 3: I got my Netflix right on today.
Speaker 5: I can see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's my Netflix.
Speaker 2: Right, that's they got on Netflix. When you look in the mirror like, nah.
Speaker 5: This okay, I my Netflix on them today. You know what I'm saying. Gave Netflix your leg.
Speaker 3: You know I had to go Netflix right on them and try and I even see what you did all the way down. Come on, man, what's up? Why are you laughing? Man?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What's up? Man?
Speaker 3: What's up? Down to the socks? No, no, no, I got some I say Netflix, down to the socks. I mean to the sneakers, not the socks.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, we will be on Netflix starting next week. All you have to do is op your Netflix app. There'll be there'll be a way you can find the podcast or type in New Roy Maul. We'll put the link up on socials. You can even close your phone and listen to it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: So not much is going to change. It's actually even better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: So you can watch it on your phone, you can watch your computer TV. And if you feel like just being on the go, just close that app.
Speaker 3: And go all the only just listen to us, man, listen to listen to what we got to say, because we've got something to say. But no I'm to say today.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Baby D? Baby D went Netflix red on the heir you see you know, see you ain't see the Netflix red on the hell wait.
Speaker 1: For niggas to buy a seventy inch TV and put me on it on Netflix. You know?
Speaker 3: Baby D can't wait to her inside hell? She can't wait?
Speaker 5: Yo, baby, why you can't wait till get never mind?
Speaker 4: Relax, relax of content that yellow tea on my way here, I saw like five stories of themars in this figure. She's doing a photo shoot with Peege on the couches wasting baby.
Speaker 5: Why you're trying to get a concept? I'm telling y'all, baby D had a she has something.
Speaker 1: No stop saying that. Because people actually believe you, they don't know that you're joke.
Speaker 3: That's good. I want them to believe. They believe everything else.
Speaker 2: Think that and you really didn't.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no I did not. I got an overy removed, y'all. Not no fact from the side, like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I got an over reroll? The rib is next.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie. I'm so.
Speaker 4: Oh man, but no, I see the girls out today. It's the period boobs. That's why they said.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I'm just I'm feeling good. Are we going into Netflix smiling?
Speaker 3: Let me see a text though?
Speaker 5: What They never let me see your text?
Speaker 2: Peoplen't know this about between the two.
Speaker 5: You heard everything else I saying about what?
Speaker 4: Anyways, man, we are back sponsored by boost and today I think just specifically, uh Ozembic is one of our Ford faces naturally zip because you know you have to with every drug there are side effects of jealousy. You may get skinny, but you also may have feminine tendencies. So just be careful with the ozempic.
Speaker 3: You got to take ozimpic after meal. You have to eat first, so you have, you know, food in your stomach. You can't just like fasten and take ocempic. Yeah, because you know what I'm saying, you start becoming jealous sometimes that tony your boice gets weird. Yeah, it's just like it's just nastiness, man. You know, but you know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you mix it up to the crass.
Speaker 5: What's up with you?
Speaker 1: You came in here feeling good, looking better.
Speaker 3: I always feel good, man, you know, I always feel good. Man, Just you know, just summer walkers home. Just happy to see see the crew today, you know what I'm saying. That's all, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just happy to see the crew.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: What man, it's a good time. It's a great time. The snowstorm can take us off the map, so we may may enjoy it now.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, were supposed to get some winter apocalypse snow, like so we saw that snowing rush.
Speaker 5: Did you see that snowing Russia? Well that was AI. No, it was. Some of the photos ended up being AI.
Speaker 3: But yes, I've seen them like actually like jumping out off the roof sliding down like that was crazy. Yeah, I mean, listen, why we can't get that here in New York? Like we need that type of snow and their form of government too. I know you're really into oh man, it results you get well.
Speaker 4: No, Maul and I had a Netflix call this morning and I wanted to say on that call, like, yeah, we're ready for next week, but we may not show up to work on Monday.
Speaker 3: We may not.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: With the storm.
Speaker 4: And this isn't local talk, because this ship is hitting all of the South. Florida is about to get six feet of.
Speaker 5: Snow, Nashville, Uh, Virginia.
Speaker 4: Texas is fucked supposed to be bad thing as we record this, Texas is about to be under nice right now. If Drake doesn't shoot Iceman content on his ranch, on his ranch, this is a missed opportunity. I do want to add the the jay Z and Drake jars for our episode, like moving forward from Netflix, we have to have the jars, okay, and then we can donate all that money to a charity of your choice.
Speaker 3: We might need more jars. We might need a J. Cole jar at this point. At this point, I think we might need.
Speaker 5: Well, that's not fair. That's not me bringing up J Cole.
Speaker 3: I'm just bringing up jar like it's because you're terrible and you want to don't donate to J Coles shared.
Speaker 2: We could get like one of those gallon water things.
Speaker 3: And just yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: It gets part of some we gotta start taxing ourselves.
Speaker 1: It's our last YouTube episode. It's a few jars we need.
Speaker 2: It's a few stuff on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Rory, before you go to criticize somebody, you gotta get them props first.
Speaker 5: We need that jar. Get the gift props. Jo, You can't get somebody before Rory go.
Speaker 1: To criticize somebody. He gotta don't kill me because I like this person. They're really talented. But we got to get that the butt jar. Yeah, by the budget.
Speaker 3: The budget.
Speaker 5: I like the budget.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the but yard too budget.
Speaker 4: But see that's why I know Jamaris is so phony because off Mike one time she was like, yo, I understand why you say that before you do your takes because she was getting killed for a take. And she's like, now, I see why you like preference everything because you already know what everyone's gonna say in the.
Speaker 1: Anyway, when you give a take, they're gonna cut out everything before the butt anyway.
Speaker 5: Oh for sure, they're gonna cut out everything before the butt. So fuck it. Say whatever the fuck you want to say. Fuck it.
Speaker 1: We're on Netflix now, Netflix, cool with it. Fuck you niggas. Clip that damn clip and I said that, all right, baby, get your ship off there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what come on now, you said, we leaving with a bang, Like, what's up? Listen?
Speaker 3: We here man, we had let's talk about it, man, last episode on YouTube? Uh for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 4: Well, they'll still be there'll be clips on YouTube. We'll still be able to be active on things there. But yeah, old episodes will be will be on audio. It'll be across the board everywhere that you get audio podcasts.
Speaker 3: And we'll also be adding uh some things to Patreon as well, oh for sure. Yeah, So we'll still be active on other platforms, other areas. We're just moving where we're we're moving. We're moving over to Netflix Avenue. Yeah, and seeing what those condos over there look like. So yeah, man, it's got to pass. Go a few more times. Time to have fun. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 5: Well ship all right?
Speaker 4: This week, I mean we we have to continue unfortunately talking about we'll have the jar tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Jada, did mention that there was a mixtape that Ja Cole was working on that he was wrapping over Money Power Respect and he alluded that there may be a mixtape coming before this album and the Double Dip could be a mixtape, which we we lightly talked about and we kind of like laugh, like there's no way he's doing a mixtape. I feel like Kiss kind of confirmed that he cleared the record's form. There is a mixtape coming before the album, is what it appeared that Kiss was saying.
Speaker 5: But in what form?
Speaker 3: It's just like for all the dogs and then we got Scary Hours. Is it that type of thing?
Speaker 4: Probably I would assume it, but I think, like on DSPs, and my guess was because January twenty eighth starts for sales, I would assume January twenty eighth, we may get a Ja Coal mixtape. I'm guessing this is not an announcement or anything. This is just my guess based off what Kiss said. If something's coming before that, why wouldn't you utilize the January twenty eight tape?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I wouldn't mind a mixtape on his birthday.
Speaker 3: I would take that. Oh that, oh yeah, that is his birthday. You know, knowing his birthday is crazy. I would say, I know Ja Cole birthday, I don't.
Speaker 5: I didn't even put two and two. I just I just know I.
Speaker 3: Don't even know your birthday.
Speaker 5: May the fourth be with you?
Speaker 3: No, I know Rory's birthday. Yes, it's only based off you, don't you know because the Star Wars not because exactly yes, it has nothing to do with you. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Drekespurt.
Speaker 5: I know, Uh jay Z's birthday.
Speaker 1: Everybody does because it was in that's Christmas that you think jay Z's birthdays on christ No, that's the real Christmas. As signed Thecember fourth, that's the real Christmas.
Speaker 5: That's the day that Jesus.
Speaker 3: Knowing that that's the real Christmas is funny that you know Ja Cole's birthday.
Speaker 4: Know, Jesus and Jesus, Jesus and Marshy Jesus Mary like what, Well, Yeah, I hope we do get a mixtape that that would be great. Uh that's a Wednesday, right if we're looking at the twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're gonna go crazy on Netflix and no let us be able to play it on Netflix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna push some rules. We're gonna a lot of uh just asking forgiveness later type of thing.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 2: We may premiere that mixtape on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Cold don't even know.
Speaker 2: It money power, respect freestyle, oh man.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it feared like that was an actual fact. But I would love to hear Cole like on some warm up ship just wrapping over other beats.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, I know people think that I don't like cold and I would. I would. It's it's stupid to think that, but I would love to hear that as well. That's want to hit col rap. Just just don't want to hear him rap certain ways anymore, but I want to hear rap for sure.
Speaker 4: I feel like Wayne O was sending maybe maybe some shots here.
Speaker 3: Wayne.
Speaker 2: I'm literally just making this up to UH to cause tension because I know Wyno wasn't whatsoever, but I mean shit like Cam just he just did his letters to Dame Hall them on harl On crime, Like you guys are just recycling the ways that took Carl him down. And I don't like to see you and Wayne O beef, but me and Wayne On not beefing, man, I don't even want that. We love Wayna.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we were watching yesterday before we recorded Wayno's podcast, which which is great, and he was he.
Speaker 2: Was giving some pushback on UH on.
Speaker 4: People like you that have the opinion that cold can not talk crazy, and he was even eluding that it was even more egregious what Drake did than what Cole did.
Speaker 5: And you know, me and Peage.
Speaker 2: Were just just sitting there staring at you with the side eye, like, yo, he might be talking about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then I see. Then I see Rob who already suggested taxing us. He put up a video today saying the same thing, like listen, man, immediate person outs the corner of you.
Speaker 3: Me And you know what, I wish, I just wish just so like we could. I just I wish. Never mind, I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 5: Episode because I know not because I don't want to. I don't even want to. I don't. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Like I hate having the same conversation over and over again about Drake Cole and oh yeah, I hate that, you know what I'm saying. But just this one time, just because y'all brought it up, I wish that Drake did what Jake Cole did, just so I could hear how people he.
Speaker 5: Would be murder. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want a battle because he doesn't even write his rhymes. He doesn't even write his raps. That's why he can't battle. It would have been all kind of shit that people said. But when Cole does it, because we all like Cold, it's all he did a noble thing. It was very noble of him in the back out of that that got so ugly. He knew where it was going, so he didn't want any part of that. He was him and Kendrick are really friends, So why would he get into a battle with his friend? And what are we talking about, y'all?
Speaker 4: What's what's funny is as much as they would like me to give you pushback here, if the roles were reversed the exact same, the result would be so good. If Drake said he wanted to back out for mental health reasons, you guys would be calling him an F word we can't say.
Speaker 2: You would be calling him pussy every word under this.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to have a conversation because this happened already. We had comes when it happened. You sai him are saying they will be calling Drake this that they called cold, all those things narships, including myself. I'm also one that's saying I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm here for the music. But and that would happen to if Drake didn't. Eventually it we get to the point where people like, I don't care, I just missed Drake music.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, the marriage. You forgot what happened during the pusher battle. He just stopped. He didn't apologize, he didn't delete no songs. He just said, you know people cold J Prince got in there, and what song he deleted?
Speaker 2: He said, there is a song that exists and J Prince.
Speaker 3: No no no no no no no no, no no no, I'm talking about the song that he put out and then deleted. Gotcha, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: People killed him for that, for just stopping.
Speaker 3: The battling like this was like, you know what, I just about to go for. This is what I'm saying. So he didn't do nothing. This is what I'm saying. But nobody wants more around it. It's the noble thing that Cole deleted his hiss and he backed out like that's noble of Cold.
Speaker 5: I don't think nobody thinks it's noble. I think you said it.
Speaker 1: Somebody just said the time that I think it's just that people just don't care anything. People just want and this Cole is able to be able to do that because Cole doesn't drop music all the time, so we miss him. If we had to miss Drake, people also would like, yo, I don't care, I miss Drake's music.
Speaker 4: Also, Cole has never made himself the enemy like Drake leaned into I'm the bad guy, so I think that has something to do as well.
Speaker 3: But I'm with you, it would be completely different if roles were reversed. But I want to hear music from all of them.
Speaker 4: But listen, I'm on the side of I don't care anymore. I just want to hear good music. And I'm on the side of even if I think Drake lost, I big up. Anybody that gets in the ring for a fight like Drake, to me, can say whatever he wants because every person that's ever said a fucking word about him, he has said something back.
Speaker 2: You got in the ring. I don't care if you want to lose, you got in the ring.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, I'm always on the side of hearing rappers rap and not podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, so yeah, no, But did you listen to the Letter to Dame from cam He premiered it on a talk with Flee yes, I did.
Speaker 2: What did you think of it?
Speaker 4: I know it's a very small of the world that cares about the Cam versus Dame thing, but I'm one of those people, so I watched it.
Speaker 5: I'm just sad man.
Speaker 4: I felt like that wasn't in no way a white flag, but I feel like it was. It was an olive branch where if Dame was like, now, you're right, they could deebtit based off what he put out there, or it could make it worse. It's Dame's decision on where to go from here. Cam played that so perfectly, and it wasn't like, yo, we know everything's cool Dame was going, but that I thought it was a very mature response from Cam about everything.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving it up to you, Dame, and it's and I know Cam.
Speaker 4: I know Cam is petty, and I know Cam understands people, and I think he knows that while that was mature, Dame could interpret it in a bad way and crash out about it and make himself look crazier. Because Cam is being mature in this whole thing you put me on. I will never never take away from that. You literally put me on. My whole career I've known you since the second grade. He gave him all the props in the world, but he knows how to trigger dam with little things, and this was this was art of warship. To me, Cam looks like the mature one, knowing that this may make Dame crash out, whereas Dame could. Dame to me, wouldn't look crazy if he replied to this like Cam, I thought that was solid.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is, we don't have to do this shit, Dame, damon Cam, It's never gonna and that Dame is spoke to this. It's never really beef like they not, you know, it's just there's too much history. It's too it's two persons between them, and I feel like Cam still has love and respect for Dame. I just feel like he feels like, you know, Damn, I didn't think it would go here, you know, And it's kind of like, you know, with Cam with his his bars basically what he's saying, it's like it kind of was disappointing, said the first bar. I know he since grade too. If you told me it got to this place, I thought you'd be smoking k too exactly. So it's like it's like, Damn, like how did it get to this? But if it's one thing we knew though, what we do know is Dame it will be on the podcast tour. As a result of that, He's going to go sit on every platform he can to address that he has his own platform. American New Yeah, American New. Yeah, because I don't want Dame to feel like we're not plugging, you know what I'm saying, his platform. Yeah. I mean I've always told you if if Biggs was cool with it, I would always have Dame on here and that Big Saint one of those type of people. But I have too much respect for Biggs to ever if there was a disagreement to have Dame up here.
Speaker 5: M hm. But I mean I would love to talk to Day.
Speaker 4: I would again that that would solely be and which is unfair to even put that on Bigs. But that's where my mind will go right away. Yeah, that I would love to have Dame on air if Day want to be on air, but that would.
Speaker 3: Have to be I want to I want to talk to Dame, but it would have to be we would have to have a conversation off my first year, Yeah, because it's just too you know, Dame is obviously. You know, it's like family, you know what I'm saying. And I always have a certain level of respect for Dame. No matter what him and my brothers are going through, It's still always a certain amount of respect that I always have for him. But yeah, I would love to have a conversation with him, because Dame is a brilliant mind. I think sometimes his approach is just a little off and maybe maybe connected to too much emotion sometime. But I mean, just we can't take nothing away from dames brilliance and his genius on a lot of the things that he was ahead of, a lot of things that he accomplished, you know, and even emotions sometimes too, because he was emotional for his his business, for his artists.
Speaker 5: Well you know my birthday. We're emotional people. Yeah. I think Dame and I have the same.
Speaker 3: Birthday, Yes, yes, absolutely do. No, Actually I think his is May fifth. I think his May fifth, But yeah, damon Chris Brown, fourth and fifth with a crew that was gay.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I do a great birthday weekend, that'd.
Speaker 3: Be one of the wildest birthday weekends. But I do want to I do. I do want to talk to Dame though, Man just because you know, again, I Dame is you know, forever in our culture. He's done some amazing and things. I think, you know what he is. Now he kind of gets, you know, the bad end of things because people feel like, oh, he's broke, and you know, you know, he didn't create another jay Z. He said he created jay Z, will create another one and all of these things, and you know, I know, I'm I'm privy to a lot of the truth behind a lot of things that obviously I will never talk about publicly. But it would still be a good conversation, you know, that I would want to have with Dame because I do feel like, because a lot of people don't know Dame personally or have the information that I have, they don't know how to ask certain things, and they don't know what to ask Dane, you know what I'm saying. So I do, I do want to have a conversation with Dame, but it would have to be a one off camera first, because I haven't seen Dame in some years and I just want to, you know, just have that type of conversation as little brother the big brother, like yo, what's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I mean, Like, what's going on and just have that talk with him and then turn the cameras off and let Dame be exactly who he is. But yeah, I'm always open to have Dame on the show. Yeah, and a salute to America New And I saw the Desco bowling alley he opened. That's his wife working kids there. It looks like cool set up that they got. Going to ye that that would be a cool retirement plan. Bowling alley I would own. I would own a bowling alley, just open up bowl every day.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anyone bowls anymore, but like that would be a fun thing to do. And I like what game they have a stage over there? Like like remember when bowling Alley's worth thing?
Speaker 5: Like what happened?
Speaker 3: I mean people's people's idea of fun and what they wanted to do on their free time changed. Yeah, really what people did and which is something that I like. I think people started traveling more because I've noticed that over you is a.
Speaker 5: Lot I would.
Speaker 2: I would go to a bowling alley in Sweden see how the see how the Swedes bowl?
Speaker 3: That just sounds funny.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like in Australia, I'd like to see if the ball move the other way, the same way the toilet shit does.
Speaker 3: That's it's a show. It's it's a show in this somewhere traveling the world and just introducing bowling to people who has never seen it before.
Speaker 4: I think I think professional bowlers are the most trash athletes on the planet. Why there's no reason why you don't bowl a perfect score every time?
Speaker 2: Well, that's it's if there was a professional free throw shooters, like you had nothing to do whatsoever but just shoot free throws. There's no parts of the game at all. You don't even have to go get fouled. The game is shooting free throws.
Speaker 5: People will still miss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ninety eight out of one hundred. If your whole life's goal was just shooting free throws, there's no way you don't bowl a perfect scores. I know people in Hudson Lanes right now bowling perfect scores off two shots of Hennessy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's it's.
Speaker 3: Different when it's competition evolved, like you know, it's it's just different elements too, mental Because we talked about just we talking about a fraction off and you.
Speaker 5: Can, you can, you can not your life's work. Yeah, yeah, but a lot of people have life's work that they're not.
Speaker 3: Everyone's quiet at Duke at the free throws go like this, Yeah, it's dead quiet. Golf is very difficult, one of the harder games, and it's quiet bowling.
Speaker 2: Everyone's dead quiet. It's the same.
Speaker 4: There's no regulation difference between the ship in my hood and profession. No bowling, it's the same thing. Yeah, but it's still They at least moved the three point line from college to the NBA. Yeah, but it's still you know, it's professional bulls bowling from the rafters.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But you're not perfect though, So while you think you're perfect, and.
Speaker 4: I don't think you think, you think my depressive mind things know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. Any nobody is perfect, so you can you can see every now and then, you wouldn't bowl a perfect game. Shit happens.
Speaker 4: But the fact that a seven ten split even exists in your world, when your life's work is taking this ball and throwing it twenty feet down to some pins, you're the worst athlete on earth.
Speaker 3: No, I can't say. And I watched professional rory is crazy. Just why you should have you seen.
Speaker 4: Professional pool players and ship that they could do when it's their life's work. What's what's what's more difficult? The playing pool is probably more difficult.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 4: They could shoot if we had a pool table here and put another pool table outside on the street on top of my car, they could shoot that ship over through the window.
Speaker 2: Down, up, down, go right in, hit the a ball. But these guys don't do But you messing.
Speaker 3: You're thinking about you not factoring how much time it takes to get to be able to do that, though that takes a lot. It's their life's work. Yeah, but I'm saying any of these guys li likes work is a free throw. Yeah, but even when it's your life's work, you you're gonna miss. You're not nobody's perfect word. You're gonna miss now. You might not miss again for another ninety shots, but you're miss. Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 4: So why aren't all professional bowling things like ninety five percent perfect game every time? Why why is it not triple overtime every time? They are for the most point? Yeah, for the most point point. The areto And you asked that bowling?
Speaker 5: Why are you over here, John, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not a professional.
Speaker 5: Bowling stream Yeah, oh yeah, we should do that.
Speaker 4: Go bowling and streaming. I love bowling, not a professional. I make mistakes, but it's like the only sport that you like. Eat nachos and do it. It's fucking great. Then you're drinking, do it and not be judged like it's it's and I love bowling and I watched professional bull.
Speaker 5: Jamaris.
Speaker 2: Have you ever Have you ever given the draws up after.
Speaker 3: A bowling date?
Speaker 5: That used to be one of my go tos. Take a bowling and then you go like a bowling ball, love it, pull all three figures in it.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, SAME's it's the same thing. This right, hen throw my leg the same way.
Speaker 3: This is leg up.
Speaker 5: I'm swinging my leg right beyonder slide down a lane. Think a minute more than you?
Speaker 6: What were.
Speaker 5: Maul?
Speaker 4: I saw your twenty twenty six vision board and the number one thing on there was upgrading to the all new iPhone seventeen Pro and just huge letters.
Speaker 5: On the vision board. It happened, just plastered on your wall.
Speaker 3: It's happening.
Speaker 4: But I know in that vision board you were very worried about the traffic or getting to the store to transfer all your data. That was just crazy on your vision board, Like, how will I transfer the data I had data on my vision news Though, when you order a new phone online with boost Mobile to send an expert to your home, your work, they'll even past your vision board together if you ask them and give you your new iPhone seventeen Pro and get you set up on boost Mobile within minutes, no hassle.
Speaker 3: Visit boosmobile dot com to get started. Delivery available select devices purchased at boostmob dot com. Terms apply.
Speaker 2: What was in women's brains when we were trying to pull like the bowling date in our early.
Speaker 5: Twenties, there was not. I was ah that y'all was broke. It's a cheap date. Yeah, y'all, I wasn't thinking we was broke back not not like not in high school, he said, in our twenties.
Speaker 3: Even in your twenties, wasn't thinking he was broke.
Speaker 1: Bowling date was the bro was unless we were like in a relationship, like the first three dates should not be bowling.
Speaker 2: So this should be the first two days. I think that is in like the first three date mix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely is.
Speaker 5: I'm down with it.
Speaker 4: But okay, but what's a lot of downtime to talk and get to know each other. You have the subtle fun, competition, flirty shit. You can look at that ass when she's bowling like there's a lot of positive things.
Speaker 1: But women don't be liking bowling like that. That's a y'all thing, That's what I'm saying, Like, women don't really like have you ever to? I know some women go bowling and they really really enjoy it. Me, I'm very competitive. I really really like bowling dates because I'm super competitive.
Speaker 5: But a lot of girls don't like that. Ship.
Speaker 3: Why are you taking me somewhere? I don't like just for us first date? What is the ideal first three dates for women?
Speaker 5: I won't say for women, I'll say for me. I like a game. I like a gaming date, maybe as the third one, third or second one.
Speaker 1: My longest relationship was we with the Damon Busters on the first day, So I like a gaming date.
Speaker 2: But Damon Buster's date is still okay with women, right not most women. You're no expensive, David Buster is now it's okay.
Speaker 3: With women as long as if they get a high score, you get theel back. That's one I'm not arguing with you. Of course, of course you're not. You would love to see it happen. You can't argue with that.
Speaker 4: That's the type of I'm dating. We're not going to busters. I'll just buy the bag and with fuck it would never happen.
Speaker 1: I'll just be I'll be betting all types of crazy ship. I'll be like, oh, if I make this point, I'm one of them people. We're doing crazy bets. It's not worth it.
Speaker 3: Just not why I can't, but why I can't ever say if I if I beat you and connect four, I get that pussy tonight, why can never be that? Because I'm not losing. I'm not losing connect for. If it's connect for with some ass, you're you're losing, So why why I, forgod say that? Then it's like girl, this nigga thirsty. But if you be like yo, if I beat you right now, you got to take me to Chanelle tomorrow. We're supposed to be like all right, but also losing and losing. It's funny what losing and connect for? It's funny? Why is that funny?
Speaker 4: Everyone of our age and intelligence, like every game should end in a stillmate Like losing and connect for at thirty five is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's not though kids need to lose losing at tic tac toe wildest fuck at this age.
Speaker 2: Nah, you's gotta go top left, top right and you win.
Speaker 5: Don't tell him, Rory the fuck don't gosh, don't leak that strategy.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't know that? Like what grown person doesn't know that? By that?
Speaker 4: Like losing and connect for is only off neglect in like drunk game night, or there's no way you focused and lose and connect for it.
Speaker 3: I remember I was playing this girl because you know, you got you gotta connect for on your phone at the games. So this girls like, oh if you if I beat you, you got to send me a dick pic got lost on purpose that was happening anyway. I was like, oh damn, you got me. I was like, oh damn, you got me. I don't really do this, but attachment one.
Speaker 1: Then we're gonna save the photo and that ship from two years ago. This is your best word. Now I'll take fresh work, I'll take fresh shots.
Speaker 3: I don't do that. Every every woman is not created equal.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's like tears of what yeah, yeah you said nut videos.
Speaker 5: Nah, I don't do that, don't. I don't believe you ed how you sent an edge video like no, not yet in video cuts, yo, Yeah, you get that. You don't get that. I was about to.
Speaker 2: I was about to back it out, but.
Speaker 5: I stopped I.
Speaker 3: And then I said an ad at the end of it. You gotta go ad free. You gotta go ad free. You gotta up this ascription, baby, you gotta go add free. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I should we change our jay z tier on Patreon, the more edging tear, go ad free, babe, not sending nut videos.
Speaker 5: It's not horny and weird. I'm such a woman because why am I mad at the answer to a question I asked, like.
Speaker 2: You wanted to answer to be yes, no, not not. I wanted him to not answer.
Speaker 5: I'm mad. I'm mad. I know that about him now, even though I ask you, no, you can't finish. You know you can't finish myself, not on camera.
Speaker 4: No. The thing with nut videos, that's just the post nut clarity is ten times worse because you have your phone in your hand and with a good nut video, you can't like clean up it in real time.
Speaker 2: You kind of just gotta let it flow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So yeah, it's that post nut clarity is the most shameful you'll ever feel. And then editing your nut video is you probably to get horny again to do that, and hosting up clarity and then putting edits to something is the sickest thing.
Speaker 1: And I'm a terrible person because I get enough video and I'm gonna leave you on Red.
Speaker 5: For at least an hour.
Speaker 3: See that's when I'm at evil. That's when I'm at your door with a wild, greasy pong. Did you see what I just said, touching all your door knobs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, iPhone screen on. You're not gonna do me like that. I'm not wand enough.
Speaker 2: You just leave the risky test like just on Red. That's that's really evil.
Speaker 1: It depends I've done it to I've done it to men when I was mad at them, Like when I was mad at them.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, send me another video.
Speaker 1: You do it now because they think like this has been making it up to me because I'm mad, and I just leave my Red for a hour.
Speaker 3: If a girl is mad at me and says that, I'm gonna immediately think I'm being set.
Speaker 5: Up for something. Not that, not that type of mad, not that type of matter where you would think I will leak it or something like.
Speaker 4: No, not like I'm just in general, like what down to like when I've been in relationships. Since She's mad at me and starts cooking and like, yo, you want something like what you putting the food?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's a whole different he right, hey, right before you eat first? Hey, right before I got here the marriage. Is it true that you can tell how much a guy likes you by the way kiss you? Because this girl was telling me, yo, you don't really like and I was like, why are you saying that? She was like, I can tell by the way you kissed me, And I was like, what, You're not a passion?
Speaker 6: How were you?
Speaker 3: How were you kissing her? I thought I was giving him my best work. I thought I was giving her my best love Jones, you know what I'm saying. But apparently she felt like I didn't.
Speaker 2: Like that at all.
Speaker 5: I was like, what what did you mean?
Speaker 2: That was the is it in version of kissing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 5: Like were you like pecking was their tongue?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was all of that face touching, pecking public tongue in you know, behind closed doors, the type of thing I think she wanted to be, like tonguing down and whole foods. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: You don't do that.
Speaker 3: You don't do the tongue I don't. I don't tongu kiss in public. I'm not doing that. Grow up, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: It's just like it's just too you ain't like her that much.
Speaker 3: I like that, but it's just like I could, I could be madly in love with you, and I'm not tonguekishing you in public. Like that's just I'm not doing that. Like while we're outside standing on the cornerway for the light to change on me, tongue you down right.
Speaker 5: Here on sposed to do.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not tongue you down. I'll kiss you, you know what I'm saying, kiss you on your neck and on your cheek, and you know, pat kiss you on the lips. I'll tongue you down.
Speaker 5: That's probably that's probably the girl down.
Speaker 3: I'm ready, I'm ready, ready, like the blood is flowing. I'm not gonna do that. And then we gotta walk the target. We're doing like I'm ready to go and so not have no get me to the house.
Speaker 1: But it's like building that anticipation, like because you just like how we said the all day date.
Speaker 5: You are tongue kissing throughout the all day day.
Speaker 1: You know, when you get home, the penny's just sliding off like a seal that blue miss the mass.
Speaker 5: You are such a freak like a seal. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I'm just because only you would only know how you know you've seen the seals slide into the water before, like you see exactly, like the marriage had to study that, like she knows she studied that when I had the thongs on that night.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, it builds anticipation. So that's why you're supposed to do things like that in public. Like it's like I can't wait to get you home type thing a peck. I'm not thirsty to get home from the peck, like you gotta make me woozy, you gotta make me lightheaded to get you home.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like it that's when you're like ready, That's.
Speaker 3: Something I might be on at the podium next morning when I did not lightheaded. WHOA, I want you to be very clear headed.
Speaker 5: Fuck that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying so I understand why she would think that that you don't really like but I liked it though, Like I really liked that.
Speaker 5: Well, did you explain to her that you're just not that guy?
Speaker 1: Because my question before you answered was gonna be all men are different, some men are not like a bitch. Rory and tongue kissed are the party and for all their friends.
Speaker 5: That's what I said. I said, how could you say that?
Speaker 3: I know guys that your girls and they sung them down and they don't like those girls. So that's just like a stupid And now.
Speaker 1: Because you toungue me down too quickly, I know you don't like me. You just do this way by why is your tongue in my mouth?
Speaker 5: Like you just met me?
Speaker 2: Like, please, don't get it away from I feel like I've known you my whole life.
Speaker 3: You such a white boy, Like that's your ship? Tongue kiss in Mino is yall ship? Y'all love mono? White boys love mono? Do they catch mono at least every every every quarter and then blame it on the weather. Yeah, but I mean, yes, all right, I'll play into the joke a bit. Yes, I will tongue kiss early, but like my passionate kiss that that takes some time.
Speaker 5: I'm not a whore.
Speaker 2: What's the difference.
Speaker 5: What's a different.
Speaker 2: It's a certain face face touch, hand holds.
Speaker 5: Show, just touch your face, touch your face to my face, crazy your own face, making out face home alone. I've never carressed my own face in my like, what is it?
Speaker 1: It's a.
Speaker 3: Do it to the basketball. It's crazy, Sorry, do it to the basket. We have to draw a line in content. A line needs to be drawn when it comes to content. I'm here to push the boundaries.
Speaker 5: But you guys, like, what do you do? Do you do the chin cup? Oh?
Speaker 4: I definitely chimp uh, definitely a gentle throat grabbing a seed. If she receives that, well, and I see if I'm dealing with a real freak. It's a lot of it's a lot of testing the waters to see what she likes type of time. But it's a lot a lot of hand holding, certain grap not so much sexual of like titties trying to go there like we're focused just on making out. Making out is not just to get to me eating your pussy, Like we're going to take our time here and make out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I grabbed the throat to make sure what her pronouns are.
Speaker 2: Do you think what do you think they would they would be.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We're just gonna check, though.
Speaker 4: I think before that you should maybe grab a handhold down there and see what's going on, right, if that's your journey, I'm not here to judge you.
Speaker 5: I think I'm showing y'all as but for you too.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: On the Jamara so on our Netflix call this morning, right, they have like the deck showing everything like how the the interface is gonna look this and that, and they get to all they get to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Page with all the other podcasts that are here. They get to ours in like the main one, and it says dating fluid men and women.
Speaker 5: Mind you.
Speaker 4: All the other pods are like the most compelling things. Ever, it's not compelling to you.
Speaker 3: I'll click on it like like like researched history and sports and all this amazing things literature, and then it's just us like, yo, you like fucking fluid guys? I like itys Oh the title okay, baby d this is how you you know what? You want to go back to the hospital.
Speaker 5: You have to stop, you know what?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 3: I was gonna send you one day with you to asker your phone remember the part and uh what's love got to do it? When I was in the ambulance with he told a bit, if you die, I kill you. But I was gonna see you that.
Speaker 5: I was definitely about to see you that clip, like I know she gonna be.
Speaker 1: Get when we get on like the major streaming platform. I need you to stop threatening my life.
Speaker 5: Come on you. I doubt I didn't mean that. He was just saying, like, come on already text me that. He said, if you die, I can, Yeah, you texted.
Speaker 4: I tested every health scarce you had. I texted, I was gonna send you the clip, and like it wasn't for last like I kill you if you die.
Speaker 5: You know, being annoyed with me because I die and I can't show up to work.
Speaker 2: Like selfish, it's not going wrong with you.
Speaker 5: I was doing it for the culture. It was like the culture needs you, anime, get these records.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I even brought it up in the meeting, like on the zoom when they were doing their presentation and they were like, well, that's what our metadata data gave us.
Speaker 5: That title.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, let me see the data, let me let me how your a I should figure this out. This is gonna be fun dealing dealing with the Netflix execs. I'm gonna miss the YouTube comments calling me a fat bitch.
Speaker 3: You're not even fat.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna miss YouTube comment. YouTube comments are a very toxic place, but I'm gonna miss them.
Speaker 3: I mean, on clips, still still do this for you'rue no, but I mean despite there not being a comment section yet with Netflix, we still have our discord where we get actively disrespectful and no one's gonna see. It's way more fun in our discord when it comes to commenting like YouTube, even if you make a fake page, it's still there. Discord is way more fun to comment Patreon. You can comment our Twitter community.
Speaker 5: You can comment.
Speaker 3: There'll be plenty of places for us to interact and you guys can shut on it disrespect yeah, and tell us how much you despise us.
Speaker 5: And all of that will be fine. Don't worry. You just don't have to.
Speaker 4: You can still do it on our clips on YouTube, like you can get your whole dissertation whatever you want. Your op eds can go and if that's enough, call and leave a voicemail. Yeah, yeah, voicemail, Like I want to hear some of your voices what they hate. Yeah, because y'all be saying funny shit, and I feel like if you delivered it vocally, it could be even funnier. Like voicemails don't always need to be advice, Like you just curse us out. Yeah, just give us a talking to, that's what we need.
Speaker 1: Story like getting cursed out? He got that type of feish this call him a curse them out?
Speaker 4: I'm sensitive it? Did you not just hear about toruses and dame and ever? Like we're sensitive people, we have emotion. No, I don't want to be cursed out. You think I have that type of skink?
Speaker 5: You don't like being cursed out, like when you don't like when you don't care about the curse out.
Speaker 1: I've been cracking out somebody cursing sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, Well when you position it that way, yes, I think curse outs are hilarious when you don't care, because they don't they don't even know you laughing at them the whole time, which makes them even more mad.
Speaker 5: And a lot of people don't know how to curse.
Speaker 1: I hate when the motherfucker know how to string they words together, Like I don't like an unexperienced curse you don't know how to curse.
Speaker 5: A lot of people don't know.
Speaker 1: They sound mad, weird cursing Like I'm like, yo, you'll not even get your shit off.
Speaker 3: I would like to hear a God cursing now, baby d Like, I just would love to hear what he say. I know they'd be giving it to you.
Speaker 2: I think it's probably like frustrated curse outs that have a lot of truth in it.
Speaker 5: No, that's why I want to hear it.
Speaker 4: It's not I don't think she deals with the guys that have like overly emotional that would just curse her out for the fun of it or gas like. I think they get so frustrated and just tell her the truth over the last five years of how they feel.
Speaker 3: That's why I want to hear it. I want to hear God curse out, baby say one of your curse out voice notes, they one of them, just let me hear. I just want to hear what he's saying, what he gets though.
Speaker 2: And even with her ego, I feel like they're such good curse outs, you know that meme where they're like, I think she does that a lot in the curse out, like she wants to start talking like, No, that was a good point.
Speaker 3: She only do that if she like him, Like, if she like him, she'll less, she'll do that.
Speaker 1: She'll be like, all right, getting shit off, I'll ram somebody up, and then when it cursed me out, I'll be like, I really need you.
Speaker 5: To lower your voice. Why are you yelling at me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I hate that it's supposed to be usin that type us against the problem. I hate that type of woman.
Speaker 5: That type of woman get me versus you is us against the problem.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking to me like?
Speaker 5: I understand that you're frustrated, but you really need to lower your voice. Glat that.
Speaker 3: Women even use the word gaslight bothers me a lot. That's their number one trick.
Speaker 2: A girl is throwing flames on a fire, and then when you react to the fire that is now set in your living room, they now want to exit and play the victim, like they didn't just light this fire, and you wouldn't react to a fire happening in your house.
Speaker 3: A woman told me to go to therapy only because I told her to go to therapy.
Speaker 1: You guys, you go together. No, if we were a couple, I would do that. That's for couples though, right, that's like you're way more fun. Would have bit you known, that's way more fun.
Speaker 4: I mean when you problem going to therapy for somebody that we have a sketch about this, but going to therapy with somebody you're not in a relationship with is fucking m't be the ones you need to go to therapy for. Oh, situationship therapy. That could be a whole series, Like that's a reality show, like getting to know her through therapy, like when we and miss pat has heard her Judge show and everything, Like doing situationship therapy, like y'all are not together, would be the funniest thing on earth?
Speaker 5: Is going to a therapy on the first day that you think that would be fun? I think that would be I would do that my type of bag. I would like that.
Speaker 3: That is that just sounds so tricky to me because like you might learn about her deep trauma, like like holy shit, like is that first date ship like.
Speaker 5: It we here, nah, not first get it?
Speaker 3: It's a podcast. If a woman asked you to go to therapy on the first date, you should run this.
Speaker 5: So far fun so far.
Speaker 1: So I'm not talking about going to therapy and being serious, I would go to therapy with somebody on the first date to fuck with the therapist.
Speaker 5: I think that that would be fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, like, let's go to therapy, but you could do that with the waitress in a respectful way.
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel like therapy is more fun. It's more to lose.
Speaker 1: You want to spend two hundred dollars on dinner, anyway, Let's go to therapy. Same two hundred dollars is gonna be way more fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but at least on my stomach is full after like a two dollars dinner.
Speaker 5: You are a vegan, I will feed you some carrots. That's fight out. You'd be fooled in.
Speaker 3: Why are you still throwing character? I took you to a beautiful vegan spot. You love the food to take one to get see like you? I eat good. Stop doing that so you try a carroats. No, it's not just carriage. We didn't have one fucking carrot when we went out to eat, did we. I'm sure they had. It was no carroats. We didn't have no carriage, Peach, there was no fucking carriage. I stopped talking. A whole lot of mushrooms. I'll feed you some mushrooms. Well, thank you, I love mushrooms. Thinking.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think we should do that one of y'all when you're going to I'm not on the first day, Yeah, but go to therapy if we.
Speaker 5: Can call one.
Speaker 3: How do you better help on the first date, like on the three way, as long as you use code rolling law, because you know it's really rough around Valentine's Day, around the holidays, it gets rough.
Speaker 5: You gotta have Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Mara.
Speaker 5: I hate a nigga with a daughter.
Speaker 3: Y every time you got his daughter, Yeah, I need to show her what it's supposed to be like to be treated on Valentine's Day. No, baby, I don't have one yet. His mom, Well, that's every day. Mm hmm. But you not. I have a Valentine's Jae.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll hope you find one.
Speaker 3: O one finds me.
Speaker 5: Mmm. That's usually how the stars work.
Speaker 3: Don't do that to me.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace of combat, Jack.
Speaker 4: They used to have a therapist on their show pretty often, even Taxa eventually I think did an episode with that therapist as well, Like, should we bring a therapist to the show one day?
Speaker 3: Well, we did that. That was not a therapist. That was Edden's man's guys, I'm talking about I know therapists, like.
Speaker 5: I'll have my matter of fact.
Speaker 4: It was black facetor no, the black face ended up on my couch. Oh I hate cool therapist. Rory's counsel like Jaylen Brown, don't be.
Speaker 3: For loose Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. But no, maybe we talked to better help. We get a real therapist to do a segment, because I think this, this pod could use some therapy, like amongst each other, not not like focus on your individual life just as a pod and how we operate and you know, you undercutting Dameris and her being mean to me, like I think there's there's things we could work through.
Speaker 3: Okay, well yeah, yeah, I'm with that. I'm having a therapist on why not, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I just want to see you in therapy. Like it may it may need to be a two part episode where one episode is dedicated just to you and then Demarius and I could be like part two or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, let's have a therapist on them. Now.
Speaker 4: We do need to get back to our spread Them segment sponsored by hor Rock Bet Moll all right, it's more more spreaded than me. I know it's not a word because I'm up six to two right now. Mal is four to four, so I don't know. It's all more more spread out than I am at this point. Now four four is close cheeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We've been doing this in the last two weeks with the NFL playoffs.
Speaker 4: I am six and two with my bets so far with the spread, Mal is four and four. We are now at the AFC Championships and the NFC Championship, Patriots minus five at the Broncos, and then we have the Rams at Seahawks minus two and a half. We can start with the Patriots.
Speaker 5: This one. I don't really know. Is it much of a debate.
Speaker 4: I think the Patriots should be minus twenty one. Broncos don't have a quarterback.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We could get a Tom Brady experience with the Broncos. Everyone's saying that the Patriots is going to steamroll the Broncos.
Speaker 5: Who knows. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm still taking the Patriots minus five, but we could have a game. It's mile high Drake made maybe he doesn't know how to play up there.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm taking the Patriots minus five.
Speaker 4: I think everyone on Earth is taking the Patriots minus five. But this could be your time to take the bet with the Broncos. Nah, you know what, can I double back? I know we make the rules here. I'm taking the Broncos. Bro, you're taking the Broncos.
Speaker 2: I think we may have some some miracle in Mile High.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: I think the Patriots is gonna win a Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: But but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is going to be the game that we think it could be. Every now and then every decade you get one of those random fucking games of like how did this happen?
Speaker 2: And you know, because this is fun and we just have aim at the end of the AFC and NFC Championships, I'm gonna take the risk here. I'm gonna go I'm gonna go Broncos. Broncos with the plus five.
Speaker 3: Plus five, Okay, yeah, I'm taking the Patriots mine as far. I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Watch the Patriots win just by a field goal and now you're naming a thousand rappers.
Speaker 3: No, they gonna win more than that.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna be a rough game.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna Broncos out.
Speaker 4: But all right, if it was Patriots at home, of course, No matter what, I do think Milehai may add something into it.
Speaker 3: That's nothing not the Patriots. That's no element that they're not used to.
Speaker 2: Drake may As he played I don't think he's played Denry yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean Denver, Boston is the Is the weather that much different?
Speaker 2: The altitude? Man, it's the Mile High city.
Speaker 3: Keep the nose down.
Speaker 2: Where we're at right now. Denver's is a mile above us.
Speaker 3: He spoke to Tom. He spoke to Tom. Keep the nose down. That's so when you go to the Mile High, keep the nose down, that's all nose low. You know.
Speaker 4: They put that clip up with Tom Brady doing that, and somebody comments it. I don't think announces are allowed to do this. Tom was teaching everybody all the fundamental.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, keep the nose load us. So this one is ironic.
Speaker 4: I think a bit more of a debate Rams at Seahawks Seahawks minus two and a half.
Speaker 2: Seahawks got super busy.
Speaker 5: Last week. I'm still taking the Seahawks in this one.
Speaker 3: I'll take the Rams. Okay, who do you think is gonna win. Forget the spread the Rams. Okay, yeah, I like the Rams, low key. I think the Rams might win the.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl, all right, listen, man, they're going to be the Bears.
Speaker 3: So I'm a Matrios fan, but I think like watching watching the Rams, like they just look like a super Bowl winning team.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be mad at a Patriots Rams Super Bowl or Patriots Seahawks. I'd like to see Patriots Seahawks just because we've had even though it's whole different squads.
Speaker 3: Tired of the Patriots Rams Super Bowl? Well we had Patriots Seahawks, I know, but that was so long ago.
Speaker 4: Haven't we had like two Patriots Rams super Bowl since? Like and listen, Pete Carroll, it was a fluke last time. Just hand the ball to the fucking like, what are we doing? Give it to marrong, Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 5: That was a fluke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'd like to see this Patriots squad and the Seahawks squad. I think it'd be great if the Broncos somehow beat the Patriots. It's gonna be a weird, weird super Bowl to say the least. But but that is spread them sponsored by hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 2: Just to make it clear.
Speaker 4: I am up six two males four to four, yes, which would mean I would have to I still think no matter what I win here, so you're gonna have to name it.
Speaker 3: If you lose both of these and I win both of these, then what yeah, okay, all right, put your game face one. Yeah, but all right, but going to super Bowl. We see what your man's did to your squad last time at the super Bowl. That was a great joke. Fuck y'all.
Speaker 4: If it goes down to super Bowl, all right, cool. I would like to do during press week our thousand rapper things, so hopefully you know I end up winning this.
Speaker 3: A thousand rappers is crazy, but one of us gonna have to do it. Naming a thousand rappers. I can't name a thousand of anything a.
Speaker 4: Thousand and in the fine print because DeMars was in the hospital even though she signed off on this and doesn't know it. Check with Brandy and leoyon. You have to eat thirty mozzarella sticks while he names a thousand rappers.
Speaker 5: A mazzarella stick in a minute.
Speaker 4: So I think that'd be really good post surgery to put all that cheese in your stomach. If you check with your doctor. I think that's like the remedy fried cheese and bread and bread after having a surgery.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what you need.
Speaker 4: But let's get a Let's get to our friend of the show and guests right now. Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, the Officials sports book partner of the Miami Heat and Orlando Magic.
Speaker 2: Mal I had a good, good playoff week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, hard Rock Bet. They delivered for me.
Speaker 4: I mean I made the picks, but they provided the bed for me to make back my money, the foundation all the parlays. Man, Yeah, I went nuts nuts through this little playoff run. We still have NBA going, so I'm still excited. I'm still on the app constantly because you know, we're busy. Sometimes I miss tip off. I could start betting in the third quarter if I want to. But as I walk in the house, I could just start my parlays.
Speaker 3: As long as you don't go too crazy.
Speaker 4: No, mom, always being responsible, but you know, still going nuts because there is still time for you to get one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets. If you win, just place a five dollar bet and if it hits, you get not only your winnings, but also an extra one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets.
Speaker 3: Download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit today. Hit on bonus bets not a cash offer off of by a seminal tribe of Florida. In Florida, offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one A three three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambling problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one one hundred gambler. Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 5: All right, ry, we are back instead of voicemails today. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I've been I've been getting having a few calls on my guy, and I told them myself, listen, man, we.
Speaker 5: Got I'm excited. This is long overdue.
Speaker 3: You gotta give my guy up here on the show. So today we are joined by my man. People don't know. It's a lot of personal, a lot of personal relationships here, got my man Zip with the drift. Yes, let's get you out. Let's get let's get to that, miss, Let's get that yo Zip. Listen first and foremost, it's long overdue, you know. I mean, I've been trying to get you up here for the longest. But I'm glad that you here.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me, Thanks for having no you know that.
Speaker 6: You know, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: But it's it's a lot of We got a lot of personal there's a lot of personal relationships between us. Man, you knew my brother, my brother bah blah rescue peace.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then my niece's father is was a really close friend of yours.
Speaker 5: Billy that was big bro Billy Bank.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So yeah, so we we connect to do that. But away from that, I've always been reaching out to you, telling you all love what you're doing, building your platform, building your audience. You obviously have a lot of influence, a lot of niggas still in your slang out here jacking your slang like that like that, No, listen, that's that's like that, that's a form of you know, that's ahead. That's a tough yeah. Yeah, but speak to that because me and Roy.
Speaker 5: Talk all the time.
Speaker 3: It's like, yo zip this niggas funny, hilarious, a lot of charisma. But what is it about you that people don't understand with what you're doing with your platform? Like, what do you think is like the biggest thing? People are like, y'all missing what I'm doing.
Speaker 6: I'm saying like anytime you tell the truth, you come off as a hater.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like you can't like, you can't have an opinion about nothing. Yeah, and today you hate it.
Speaker 5: I'm back in the day. You have to be saying you're supposed to be getting all that money.
Speaker 6: Yeah you hated but.
Speaker 5: That ship is trash, Like I don't like you. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: If you just say y'all don't like that music, yeah, I'm not into that. Oh you're anna hate them?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: So I just be trying to give people like an alternative way to look at you.
Speaker 6: And I'm saying I feel like I think differently than most people, like the popular opinion, like the middle finger to that.
Speaker 5: I love the fact that you say that you don't have no picks on the internet, like you don't pick.
Speaker 3: And choose, you don't pick side because I don't know nobody right, it's right and wrong, and that's the line you stand.
Speaker 6: The niggas, I was up north with it. I ain't wilding them up on the internet. Everybody else can because that's why I know. Yeah, it seemed like the industry niggas, they don't say nothing about the man's and them. So the niggas that I was up north with it all that, I ain't gonna talk bad about them unless they get out of line with these like I don't know nobody else.
Speaker 5: I ain't got no picks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what were you reluctant to even get in the media space? Like when you came home and it shit started booming at that time, it did look I'm weird and go for you.
Speaker 6: Nah, this shit happened. It was crazy, right, I can't hold rapping. I came on rapping case they put me on High ninety seven with no money. I thought I was the ship I'm going to take off with this raption. Yeah, and then like I hurt my leg, I had to sit up for a while, and I just made a video that that ship did a million views. Then the next video, as I'm doing it, it dawned on me, like, Yo, you're a professional at this ship. You sat on the gate looking in that mirror at yourself talking and there. Yeah, yeah, fifteen years you're a professional. And Yo, that video doesn't.
Speaker 5: Yo got to rap?
Speaker 6: Yo, Look like I wrapped now because I want to rap, Like what yo? Look that video went virus. The second one with Virum. I was like, I make videos, man, Yeah, pop ship I was.
Speaker 5: I was laid up. I couldn't move, Yeah, phone fell off.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do nothing.
Speaker 3: So you had you had this one live. I remember on YouTube and I think I think I hit you when after I watched that ship, this ship might have been up. And I've never watched the video the Slaw, but this story was telling about when you got into it with a nigga in jail and you knocked his tooth out and you save his tooth. You saved his tooth and you put it on your window sill for like six months, your tails every time somebody came to you.
Speaker 6: Everybody coming my road seeing that shit on my window set, I wouldn't say somethingday right after.
Speaker 5: I don't want that because he'd be snuffing niggas.
Speaker 6: He puts me in the face twice different like he got it off and I'm saying I won, and I'm saying both times, but he don't got no problems stolen.
Speaker 5: I'm saying embarrassed that that story though, that needed to be in a movie. Yo.
Speaker 3: I've never heard no ship like that before.
Speaker 2: For listeners. Story, what was the story?
Speaker 5: Yo? Listen the nigga, can you listen?
Speaker 6: I found that nigga gun one time, right, the nigga had a scalpel right the laundry, poured the fountain and sold it to me.
Speaker 5: He found out I got it. I put that ship in his hand. He actually see it. I put it in his hand. Your head.
Speaker 6: He looked at He was like this, look like my ship. I well, I paid for that. Let me get that back. If you felt the way you was supposed to you not getting his back, let's go. I'm putting blood on your should be tired of here.
Speaker 5: That's what I did. He held it down.
Speaker 6: The nigga came in my room and I was like, yo, I need some I'm going to school. I gave that niggas some ship to sell. He came back. The nigga handed me two bricks one day and they was like, yo, the nigga said, he got two more bricks for you. When I took them ships, he punched me dad in the faith. That ship was amazing. So I was like, oh, I'm trying to get my barents talking. Instead of going off talking.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, going up. I beat the shit out. I was trying to cut him, like you're talking. I need that back, that back. I'm like, what is going on? Like you know a nigga foggy? Yeah, I need that back. You should have just kept punching, punching, That's what you should have doing. Punch. But he stopped and.
Speaker 6: Let me get my barons. So when I got the what's the name out, I was trying to tear him up. I'm still foggy, so it ain't really working the way I expected to work. The ship failed when it fail side, so let's punch and then I need him. I still I got a hole in my knee. I need that nigga in his mouth. Later on that day, the poor nigga was like, Yo, look what I found. I thought he was about to give me.
Speaker 5: My gun back. I ain't tell nobody I lost that ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You can't tell nobody that shit. I'm like, damn, He's like, yo, look what I found. I'm like, the nigga showed me the two vows, give me that set. I put that shit on the window set. It was up six months A.
Speaker 3: Word up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was the craziest around my neck, your son. I went to the box again. Like if I would have just went on a regular draft, like oh, pack up, you going to another I.
Speaker 5: Would still that ship. But I got the same nigga. I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: I was in commissary just like right before things given, Like you know that that store is the is like most important store in jail, right before things giving. Niggas about to cook it up and all that. That nigga punched me down in the face right in commsary. I backed that ship out again. Now, you ain't going nowhere. I'm an adult, you know what I'm saying. You ain't going nowhere. But his man was there standing up too, so I wound up cutting him. You're closer to me.
Speaker 5: I ain't chasing you.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 5: You backing up? You don't really want to You want to punch and run.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 6: This niggas standing here, I don't know what he gonna do once I get was he behind me? All, I'm gonna just buck this nigga.
Speaker 5: Now get this over with. Take my chances at the area.
Speaker 3: Your jail is so crazy, like the fact that I got to live like that, it's the craziest ship ever to me. Man, Yo, that ship is rare. But like, what's the biggest misconception about jail that you hear niggas say.
Speaker 5: All that that that is mad gay ship going on him. That's the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's that the type of ship people be saying. That's that's like, yo, if a nigga goes like Yo, you can't even do certain things with a bro when you come home because they're gonna be like, what was you doing? I don't want no relations with that part of your body saying that I don't worry. I'm not I don't want to eat it or nothing. I'm fine, I'm musclim, I'm Muslim. Wow, Yeah, that ass you can't do certain things like that ship is crazy. So that's New York out of town. It must be like prevent like that. It must be the thing like you you get dudes. I've been like we got Alabama niggas that been up north for me after my son Kelly from dale Ville and Alabama.
Speaker 3: That was my man.
Speaker 5: Like them, nigga say, niggas be niggas be humping on ship at night. Damn.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like that's regular, like that's yeah, and they say them niggas is humping on like you can't do that in New York. Can come around like you you you could do have it, you have it your way, but you you sh like you not coming around.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 5: You can't be in no gang like no religious or like the like the church on Sunday is where they go.
Speaker 3: That's where they be at.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Homosexuals.
Speaker 5: Yes, sorry, I'm just trying to get the story right.
Speaker 6: So in jail like the rot, Like in jail, niggas, ain't nobody really messing with that like that, nigga, Like you Christian, you could do that in yourself, you know what I'm saying, he ain't really running to the church because the boys being the church, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But like the Rosters, you ain't.
Speaker 6: You ain't gonna be gay messing with the Rosters, the Muslims, none of that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But that's like the biggest misconception of jail, Like is that niggas be gay.
Speaker 2: You're being gay and running to the church.
Speaker 5: That's where they go. Though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think that what you've done with your with your with your brand and your space, I think it's perfect.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 3: I think it's Me and Roy always talk about it. We like, Yo, listen, man, we gotta we gotta get ZIP to the next level, Like how can we get.
Speaker 5: ZIP that want to help?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what that's what we wanted to Listen, We're gonna bring it up this I'm doing this on it we do real time, so hearing this real time.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, I'm doing this shit on the fly. I ain't really got no like it's no blueprint for this ship, really, right, you know what I'm saying. So like people be like, Yo, you remind me of tax Stone. You remind me of tax tax shout after my tax. I talked to taxt yesterday.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like niggas like, yo, are you remind me a tax stone eye? But I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know what tax was out here doing. I went to jail in two thousand and two Neptember. I came home September twenty twenty. I don't know nothing about what tax was that. Nigga was in jail three four years by.
Speaker 5: The time I came on. I don't know what he was doing.
Speaker 6: But niggas in jail was telling me when you go home, you should start a podcast, and you go home, you should start a podcast. I told my moms that shit on the phone. I didn't even know where the podcast was. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I told her, like you, I'm gonna use that rap shit that she's gonna get me lit and then I'm gonna start the pallcast.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about I pop mass shit. Nobody got out ship told me I got you, don't worry about. I don't want to tell nobody else that because THEY'RENNA might be looking at you like, yo, nigga, you fucking you were home to do no shit like that. That was the play though, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and it ha been just like that.
Speaker 6: It just happened, Like I thought, I would like do a little bit more fucking with the music ship. If Case Sla ain't done, I think I.
Speaker 5: Would have did more. They was only I'm like the last nigga case Slate, Like, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Rest the piece that was one of the biggest losses in our culture.
Speaker 6: I made that two hundred deep. Shit, let's get to that rolling two hundred deep. I know it's two hundred niggas on there, but whatever on that ship.
Speaker 3: That's the fact. That's the fact where you're passionate at now? Is it more on the content podcast?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Heah?
Speaker 6: The contest because like when you're writing raps, like like the way they be rapping nowadays, with these punchings and all that, You can tell that's why nobody they don't got no cortable raps.
Speaker 5: Like I'm from that era where you had to take your time write that ship.
Speaker 6: You want more fuckers to be repeating these raps, know what I'm saying, Like you put your when you do this, this is nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this ain't no effort in this.
Speaker 3: You just keep it a Buck, have you ever had Have you had a chance to connect with fifty yet? Because I know you posted you a few times now.
Speaker 5: You know, I did a song when I was a little nigga like me and him and Royal Flush. I ain't Fifth. I knew Royal Flush Flush took me off of that ship too. That wasn't fuck with Flush like that no more. He took you off the record.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he took me off that song. Some ship where him at Fifth. It wasn't no name of the ship. It was just me and at Fifth.
Speaker 5: We was in the studio. He was wilding on the big beat that ship one two of y'all you can rock you, we wild at you.
Speaker 6: I really smoked them old niggas on that ship, you know what I'm saying. And the nigga took me off of that ship like I just came home for the body.
Speaker 5: So that wasn't what it was.
Speaker 6: I had just beat the body. I came home and then I got knocked with a swimming. I got knocked with the swimming. I thought that shit was like doing what it was doing. My whole hood had that ship, like everybody in my hood had it. When I came home. Just now, I looked that ship up. I ain't on that ship mm hm.
Speaker 3: And you didn't speak to Flush about it at all.
Speaker 6: Nah, I ain't seen Flush since I really figured out that I wasn't on that ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I've been around Flush a few times, like yeah, and never spoke about it because I ain't up. Okay, that's who did. Okay, y'all recorded it in person all together? Yeah, we was in the clight room. That was the name of the studio.
Speaker 3: Okay, hell yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like sixteen. I just beat the body. I came home. My son was like, yo, Roy Flesh wants you to pull up to the studio. I can't eat the studio. You know what I'm saying. What year was that? Like nine seven?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a fifty has a sick Yeah, and he had the ship with the flour, had to rob and everything.
Speaker 5: Five five niggas in the Yeah, what was that that session? Like?
Speaker 6: I smoked them niggas, that's my word. I know them niggas versus I know my verse. I smoked them niggas.
Speaker 5: That's a fact. Okay, Well shit, I mean I think I ain't saying I'm gonna be rapping and either one of them.
Speaker 2: Niggas that with fifty and everything that fifty is doing.
Speaker 5: Now, Fifty don't really fuck with me like that. I'm saying.
Speaker 6: He posted me a couple of times on his page and all that, but he don't really fuck with me like that. Why he said that, Cause niggas ain't come getting nigga none of that mean, Why am I saying that?
Speaker 2: Like, clear right, fair enough.
Speaker 5: I've been out here for a minute with this year.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, I've been doing this for a couple of years now, Like but he posted me a few times. I respect that like the little ship that these niggas been done. And I'm saying, like, because I don't know niggas really, you know what I'm saying, Niggas ain't obligated.
Speaker 5: To do nothing for me. How are you?
Speaker 2: And I'm taxing it.
Speaker 5: My jail niggas. He was in the crib with my man.
Speaker 6: I had shot the police and then ran up in the precint up to Bobcat free my nigga.
Speaker 5: Bobcat.
Speaker 6: He ran up in a precint, bucked a couple of shots, the slittest gun across the floor. Yeah, that's my comrade. He was in the crib with the nigga Tax. So he faced Timmy one day like Yo, this nigga want to holler at you, okay, and it was Tax. Tax is a good dude, one of the mon solid for sure, mister.
Speaker 5: Let's get to that. Then let's get to that slogan. How did that?
Speaker 3: How did that did you mean for to become your slogan? Or it was just something you used to always say in conversation like I so like another some more jail ship.
Speaker 6: We was all out here at the same time to one of my man's he back jammed, but we was in the crib and we used to all be coming up with like little sayings and we all be like, got the illess little lingo in his sponsor, right.
Speaker 5: I s get to that, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We all, like all of us contributed that im old bad from Queen's Ricky Fast from all of the know I'm saying, my son Quay from Brooklyn. All of us were saying all of these ships and what I'm saying like, but when I came home, like that was the one Like when I left that spot, I got to my next spot, Like I kept saying that, Yeah, so like that ship just part of it.
Speaker 5: So we ain't gonna we ain't gonna see nobody come home to my yo he yo.
Speaker 6: Nah because that for me, No, I had fifteen years and when I met them niggas, all of them niggas been home.
Speaker 5: Them niggas was doing two years and three years them niggas been home. That's my ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I'm saying. So that's something that I mean I put off for them niggas though, so they know that. Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like this they ship with.
Speaker 6: I got a trademark though, so the fun cover okay, yeah, you know, Delaware, I'm matched out on parole. I've been home for a long time. That ship is mine. I trademarked that. You know what I'm saying, like, that's my ship.
Speaker 4: Smart with Supreme putting out his documentary Supreme Truth, Shout Out Supreme.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: He had had some words about beimmy and I know in your platform. They brought paperwork tomorrow and I first and I was like that ain't our speed, and we was like, yo, zip, that's the one to give that paperwork too, And I'm.
Speaker 6: Glad y'all did that because I needed that at the time. You heard because he was running around with this nigga and what I'm saying, nigga was talking crazy about me.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And like you the o G from Queens, this nigga talking about me, I'm silid. I put off for Queens. You ain't telling this. I'm calling you telling this nigga. This nigga saying, my father's a rat. My father's in jail for killing the police.
Speaker 5: Nigga, like, my father's a staying up nigga. Oh, niggas in jail, dying in jail.
Speaker 6: You want to Internet calling this nigga rat, That's something Buster Ship, tell that nigga stop.
Speaker 5: Instead of the nigga stop me.
Speaker 6: Start calling my brother a rat, you know, saying my brother in the streets doing crimes right now as we speak. Nigga calling this nigga No, ain't no. Allegedly he up and off right now, back to jail because of this nigga. Maybe hot because it is nigga. I don't know what I'm saying, but the nigga was in the streets doing crimes. Don't call the nigga rat nigga his head and knocked thors. And then then then if a nigga catch you with your son or your or and let it go. Oh yo, niggas just playing five pulled the chill. No, I ain't pulled the chill nigga, right, I don't know what. I don't know where niggas come from. I don't not like all of that. Yo, No women, no kids. That's a movie. Ships on the internet talking shit. Somebody catch you and you with the little snotty those kids. I'm not I'm not giving you no pass for that. Respectfully, I ain't grow up. And from the ninety they used to tell you bullets ain't had no name. He told us that ship when we was little for a reason. You better teach that bitch and that little nigga to duck. That's what you better do. Yeah, you on and calling my father rat my father in jail. Oh, now, niggas violating niggas in jail before all your nigga, I said, you're a rat. Old niggasga might try to violate my pops or some ship like that. You never know who watched and you never know who listening, and I'm saying, you nigga, try to pull my family in harm's way. If I catch your niggas in y'all with y'all family, I don't spare y'all niggas that.
Speaker 3: How did you feel about the whole uh? You know the fuck the street ship? Well, you know everybody was saying.
Speaker 6: Yo, every every I'm saying to drop your flag challenge. I support that shit one hundred percent. I'm a number that dropped his flag before you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What does that mean for the listeners that don't know?
Speaker 6: I was blood, I was sex money murdering. What I'm saying, Like I was running around, I was blood. I was sex money murdering. Then it came to a point I've seen some paperwork on the nigga that started that shit, and I ain't really like the direction of the thing no more.
Speaker 5: And so I was like, all right, that's enough to make me fall back. I ain't fucking with it no more.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. But you support the whole drop?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't want to be in a game. You shouldn't want to be in a game, bro. Yeah, Like yo, like you could fight that case on your own time.
Speaker 1: Son.
Speaker 5: But when you fighting this shit, you got fourteen fifteen niggas fighting that case with you. Bro, you save your man. You love that.
Speaker 6: You let your man's in them, You let them like save them. You get away if you put in working, because they're gonna go to jail for that. This nigga just not a roll up We good. That's what you're not to do, right right, He's nice. He rolled up the way you how to put this right? Amount of grob or that's the only thing you do. You know nothing else. Yeah, when your niggas go put in work, he don't go when y'all get locked up. He don't get the same bodies'all niggas get in when he tell y'all he's gonna be all a called thirty three years a ride. This niggas nigga, he just roll up, blunt niggas. I shouldn't even have this nigg in the game, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, is there a difference between that movement and the fuck the streets thing that.
Speaker 6: Twenties niggas saying f the streets so they could do songs with Gunner And I'm saying, you notice them niggas ain't made no good songs in a long time.
Speaker 5: I like, like, like, I ain't never really like all of that shit the niggas was doing down there.
Speaker 6: But since I've been home, if you listen to what Gunna is doing compared to what the mother niggas is doing, it's clear he was the nigga.
Speaker 5: Behind all of that. You know what I'm saying. So, y'all niggas saying, f the streets.
Speaker 6: F the streets, don't worry about what the streets this stigger, and go back in the studio and make them songs. We're gonna Meanwhile, your little cousins and them niggas is out there in the streets, your uncles and them niggas is out there in the streets doing what they're doing. Is just f them niggas, right, I'm not never saying and the people that put you on to you, I'm never saying that, y what your niggas gonna talk about with these gospel songs? That's first quarter we should have had mad gospel albums. Now, what the fucking what's up? What your niggas gonna talk about? Yeah, you niggas can't talk about nothing, Yeah, yeah, Yeah, your whole career is based over the streets, running around with a draco man.
Speaker 5: Well, what y'r niggas gonna talk about?
Speaker 6: Yr niggas can't rap Your nigga ain't got no subject matter except for the streets.
Speaker 3: I think that's the big thing, the subject matter, Like, what do you talk about once you say for the streets?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like rap me personally. If the nigga's not talking about sex, money, and murder, I don't even want to hear that shit, right, because that is the streets. Yeah, you gotta give me some variation of that.
Speaker 3: Rock and roll is drugs and.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like it's the same like each genre music has its things or it's elements that has to be in the music at all times. That's what makes it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the music.
Speaker 4: And I just think all right, twenty one Savage specifically because he was the one to put the tweet out there. I don't know what the Savage album sounds like without the element, Like, I don't even know what that would even gospel gotta go goss. So it does look nuts if you do say fuck the streets, and then your content is very much the same shit that it's been, But I also think there's a huge fan base in the world that doesn't give a fuck about that at all.
Speaker 6: Most of it, most of the fan bage don't care about that. Yeah, the majority of your fan base don't care about the streets. Have you seen DMX performing in front of the whole world at time?
Speaker 5: Everybody was white?
Speaker 6: Yeah it was Woodstock, nobody was white, bro, But like it seemed like the whole world was out there though, but it seemed like it was the only white people. Like, that's your main Like, that's the number one consume of the music is white people, bro, Like, yeah, it ain't in the streets like US hip hop music number one consumers white people.
Speaker 5: That I've been like that since it started.
Speaker 4: But I feel like, and I don't want to make it twenty one Savage specific because he's doing fine. But when your career plateau's, yeah, you can go out to the suburb like the suburban crowd that got you to the next level. But once your shit starts to plateau or decline. If you came up based off the streets and the streets put you on, that's the only people you have left to fall back on. Once you start to decline. So then at what point the DMX. Yes, that was a bunch of white people in that crowd, but X was gonna be fine no matter what because of the community that cared about X. All those white people go home and not even play d m X again, and he would have been fine.
Speaker 5: But I think I'm gonna keep it real, right, if you don't think black, I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think the black people was rocking with X for like them last two three albums, maybe because I can't even really remember those.
Speaker 5: After and there was X. You remember the albums Grand Champion and all of that, it.
Speaker 2: Got a little it got a little weird after I got a lot.
Speaker 6: A whole lot of white. It's not getting white. On the second album, The Snake, the Rat, he said, I'm going to get my bag, you niggas to talk about he said, the streets, remember.
Speaker 5: Put a prayer in between it. So a lot of all love to.
Speaker 4: I think after Party Up Hit, X kind of saw like, all right, my t R L fame, it's a little different.
Speaker 5: And there was because that was you had like five singles off the first album. For sure, he was domased, and there was I can do whatever I want to do when he got Marilyn Manson, and then there was X was the third album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the third one that had party up on it, and that's when the t r L theme hit after and there was bitches.
Speaker 5: Won from all of that. Ship was the album was that on? And then it was and there was that Ship. That was the last album.
Speaker 3: That album was Fire that we from because that was like what ninety eight, ninety nine.
Speaker 5: It was two thousand, two thousand, I'm sorry ninety nine.
Speaker 2: After that it got a little, Yeah, I got little.
Speaker 5: After that is like I can't name no more X. There was the what we Do?
Speaker 2: There was like one single that was cool, and then everything got weird. How we do whatever it was called?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how we beat? They don't know? How we like? After what these bitches want? After that, I don't remember X.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the music.
Speaker 5: But also because he's seen it, he became.
Speaker 3: He became a global star.
Speaker 5: He became it was a movie like he was all over. He started doing back like you in China? Have you once?
Speaker 6: You want to jud Jet Lee Shi No, right, just took off, X left Earth for us broke. Yeah, so I with the music, don't listen to dude that made that money power respect be right. That's my man's name is Jay Golfield.
Speaker 5: He brought it. He brought that.
Speaker 6: He brought that ship to the hood right, let his head right. The Nigga X verse on that ship was like five years old.
Speaker 5: Brom this drop.
Speaker 6: That's some ship he had to deal with Joe Ruin irving the niggas on some cash money click ship.
Speaker 2: I just say to God, like when the nigga playing, He's like, I got damn Max, I.
Speaker 5: Gotta care Max verse. He man, he don't care about nothing else except for the DMX verse. He put that ship and he playing, I started spitting that verse with it. He's like, you about how to fuck you? You know that ship is Oh.
Speaker 6: He's like, nah, he just did that. I'm like, man, that's I just do the whole verse. Nigga John Ruse or that song you're talking about. Well, he was so bad he thought he had to exclude. You heard that already the whole verse set you.
Speaker 5: All right, Well listen, man, you already know what it is. I mean, we were about to go see a Netflix talk about I'm trying to I'm trying to We're trying to get to that. Let's get to that.
Speaker 3: Just let us know what we gotta do, man, just let us know what we however, however, you want to do what we gotta do though, like what we gotta do to get Zip to really focus and go hard on this ship, because again, your voice, your charisma, you personality is out of this world.
Speaker 5: That you already did y'all let it again in the room. So you know what I'm saying. I tell you let me a room. I don't thin they're gonna let me out the room.
Speaker 6: I'm in a room.
Speaker 3: I didn't say no more because me and Roy already had this talk plenty of times. So and we want to help like not with anything attached to it, just helped the way that we could help out, Like Ship, don't.
Speaker 5: Chuck the sauce like you ain't gonna suck the sauce. Okay, never that, never that, No, for sure.
Speaker 3: The couch, my nigga, keep the fucking couch.
Speaker 6: I'd have had fifteen thousand on that couch. I could have win seven eight of them. Ship, I'm not changing the couch.
Speaker 2: And when we get to Patrich because.
Speaker 4: We're gonna finish this, get to Patreon with with our other two guests and we're gonna have some fun yeah where I might just pause give my mic up because I think Zip with these two is gonna be the funniest I.
Speaker 5: Gotta be around.
Speaker 3: But you know, we're just we're just gonna have we have a rule full of people with some guests and we all will talk some ship man, get some drinks, going to ship like that is officially our last show on YouTube for at least the next year.
Speaker 5: I'll be watching this.
Speaker 3: Well, they'll be clips on YouTube, or it'll be clipped on YouTube for full episodes full for any full episodes, uh, check us out on Netflix starting January twenty sixth.
Speaker 6: Or the thumbnail y'all just had was mad funny. Peez right there, genius right there, funny. We'll catch out on Netflix. That's been Zip with the drip baby d I'm that nigga. He's just just you peace, No Wirian now