Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. Throughout the years, we've given you some clever phone taps. Not all of them are all about calling someone and pretending you're someone else and making them mad. Sometimes we get a little creative or translation. We prank call people with techniques we used as children. Today, we'll see how that continues to be successful. Garrett is here. Hey, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 3: Well, Tammy wants to phone tap her mom, Roxy, who is super gullible by the way, So I decided it'll be fun to call up Roxy and record her voice based off a conversation I had, and then call Roxy back and make her have a conversation with herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you called you, would you know it was you calling you. Let's see what Roxy does. Thank you, Garrett. Let's see what it's all about. Today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, excuse me?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I guess I can hear you?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 1: This is Roxy? Who's this?
Speaker 3: This is Thomas?
Speaker 1: What can I do for you?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can hear you. Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I think we're breaking up?
Speaker 1: No, I can hear you? Just fine? Are you looking for Tammy?
Speaker 2: Is this? Uh?
Speaker 3: Twolf? No?
Speaker 1: South? No, No, You've got the wrong number. Sorry, Hello, Hi.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm looking for Chris.
Speaker 1: I just told you you have the wrong number.
Speaker 3: Well is Chris there?
Speaker 1: No? I told you you have the wrong number. Hello? Hello? Hello? Who's this? This is Roxy? Who's this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: This is Roxy? Who's this? Who are you looking for? Uh? You called me? What can I do for you? You can't do anything for me. You called me? Who's this? Oh my god? Who is this? What do you want? Are you looking for Tammy? Oh? My god?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: Crazy people day? What the hell? This is Foxy? Who's this? Oh my god? We're gonna do this again? This is Roxy? Can you hear me? What? Hello? This is Foxy? Who's say that again?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm Roxy? Who the heck is this? What can I do for you? You called me? What the hell do you want? You have the wrong number? Oh listen, you got the wrong number. Stop calling me. I just told you you have the wrong number. Stop calling me? Are you looking for Tammy? I'm gonna report you. I'm not looking for Timmy and looking for anybody me the hellolone, She's not here right now. You're not here right now? Leave me the helo? Hello? What can I do for you? What did I just tell you? Stop calling me? What can you do for n? Proxy? Who's this? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 1: Roxy? I just told you you have the wrong number. You've got the wrong number. No, I told you you have the wrong number. You know what? Hang up because I'm going to call the police on you. This is ridiculous. Proxy. Who's this? No? I'm Roxy? Hello? What are you some kind of warm? Do you not understand English? Stop calling me? No? No, You've got the wrong number. Sorry, listen, how do you call anybody? You called me?
Speaker 3: Hey? Roxy?
Speaker 1: Oh is this now?
Speaker 3: Roxy? My name's Gareth from elst Inn in the morning show, and along with your daughter Tammy, we just phone tapped you.
Speaker 1: Why are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Well, you just phone tapped yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill you both. Timmy, I'm gonna kick your ass. Timmy, I'm gonna kill you. Who is this this? Proxy? Who's this? How very funny? I'm over my heart attack, ready to chill. Somebody be Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show