Speaker 1: Welcome about the territory, ladies and gentlemen. I scored a couple of runs here tonight, mad thirteen runs? All right, it's all right, holy cow? Holy? I mean, what is the right word for tonight? Obviously we've been using words like amazing, crazy, special, just unbelievable. So you know what tonight was? Tonight was just dominant, Like holy cow, it's I mean, I don't know unless one recently is just going right over my head. I can't think to at least I know there haven't been many like this where you just blow the roof off, scoring thirteen runs and Peyton totally striking out fourteen. I honestly like, what a night. If you wanted to go buy a ticket to a baseball to a baseball game and see your baseball team put up as close to a perfect game possible, well, tonight was the night to go. If you're a Red Sox fan. Holy cow, what tonight? I'm thinking In the early going of this game here tonight, I'm thinking, all right, oh cool, all right, look like we're gonna be talking about a lot of offense here tonight. Now we're gonna tell you a lot about Peyton totally here tonight, Holy col one of the best performances I've ever seen, one of the most dominant performances we've ever seen. Like, of course, yeah, you think back to all of the Page Row performances. Obviously those were dominant, right, you know, Sail a couple of times. There was just something with Totally Here tonight. The guy was just just a freight train. It just felt like he was gonna strike one, strike two, strike three, like like, holy cow, like man Like. I know we've seen how amazing Pedro was in the past, right, you know, Sail not too long ago. Crochet, obviously we've seen great performances from him, but I don't know, something was just different about this one. He just looked like a freaking truck here tonight, Holy cow. Man Like. I keep saying the two words holy cow, but that's really how I felt here tonight. I could tell totally was a different man here tonight. In the early going, Fastball was just sitting upper nineties. You know, we've seen totally in some starts swear. Yeah, obviously he can pump the gas, but we've seen him kind of sit more around the mid nineties, right, you know, ninety five, ninety six and you kind of sit around there. But tonight I noticed it. I'm like, this guy's like pumping ninety eight, ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: He looks a little different here tonight. He just looked fluid out there. The body language with him tonight he just looked incredible, I mean, insane and making some history along the way. Fourteen strikeouts here obviously a career high for him. But you think back to all of the great performances in Red Sox history by Red Sox Pictures right, obviously Clemens Paedro multiple times striking out fifteen or more. Fourteen or more. Sale had seventeen and twenty nineteen, fifteen and twenty eighteen. Lester had fifteen back in twenty fourteen. Bill mon Baguett had fifteen in nineteen sixty one, Mickey McDermott with fifteen and nineteen fifty one, Smokey Joe Wood with fifteen and nineteen eleven. So pretty small company that U is only ahead of Peyton totally in Red Sox history. But there's only been three men in Red Sox history, three rookies that have struck out fourteen or more in a single game. Joe Harris with fourteen back in nineteen oh six, Roger Clemens with fifteen in nineteen eighty four, and now Peyton totally with fourteen in twenty twenty six. Phenomenal performance here tonight. Again, the guy was an absolute freight train. You couldn't stop this guy. The only man that was gonna stop this guy was Kad Tracy taking him out of the game. Villa was up, like guy said he was sitting in the upper nineties. He was up a mile and a half on average here tonight compared to his career or compared to his season average. He threw a ton of strikes. Again, it was like strike one, strike two, strike three, maybe foul off one, and then he strike out another. Seventy three percent strike rate, seventy percent first pitch strike rate, forty nine percent with rate. I mean, like, what are these numbers? Like these are ridiculous, Like what is this? He's like, he's like out of this freaking planet. He didn't give up a hit until the fifth inech. He was going so fast through this game. The only thing that was slowing him down was the offense. Honestly, I didn't even realize. I'm like, it's the fifth inning. I'm like oh, he hasn't give it up a hit yet. That's how quickly that was moving. And unfortunately, Tyler soda Strom ruining all our hopes and dreams. I it was funny when I noticed it. I'm like, holy col the way he was moving along the pitch count was efficient. I was thinking right there, I wonder if this guy could have a chance at a no hitter here tonight. But of course, as soon as I thought about it, Tyler soda Strom ruined all my hopes and dreams. But Peyton toldly a phenomenal performance. I'd say, no bias here, one of the best pitching performances of the year in all of baseball this year, just insane. I'm sure there's gonna be some more numbers. I know the stat people out there, you know, people always digging into the record books. I'm sure Red Sox stats will have something out at some point. I am pretty sure there is like way more to this performance. I did the best I could, hopefully I could help you all out there. But yeah, Peyton's totally amazing. And of course I guess we can talk about the offense. Sure, Like I said, you know, they did all right here tonight. But you know what they would have against Jack Perkins here, who speaking of Roger Clemens, looked like Roger Clemens in his last out. You knowly he got one hit off of him in the last outing in Sacramento. They figured it out here today though they got the job done. Thirteen runs, fifteen hits for the Red Sox. They've scored fifty one runs over the last five games. You know, I thought about it. I'm like, man, remember how bad this offense was in April. Remember, like just you felt like you were you had to give up an arm and a leg just to get a run. I think they were saving their energy, ladies and gentlemen. I think they were saving it. They're like, yeah, we'll wait, well wait, you know, second half of the year, July August. We'll save it until then. This freaking offense. Like it's so funny because we remember how much we talked about this offense. Sorry to bring up the bad memories, but you had a five run second inning, a four run fourth inning. You put up four more in the sixth and the seventh. Jared Duran with a good night, Jared Duran staying hot again. We've seen the streakiness from Duran. Hopefully this sticks. I am hoping for a consistent Duran over the next couple of months. He's hitting very well over the last couple of weeks. Two rung shot here tonight, William with a good night, drove in a few runs, Masimona driving in runs. How about Jake Rogers? How about Jake Rogers? Also speaking of Peyton totally that is like dream team right there, dynamic duo right there. You got the the bearded grizzly man and Jake Rogers and Peyton totally, just the big old Burley man with a mustache. I need those two together. Listen. I have said, like, oh, I wonder Jake Rogers, you know, what's what's the future outlook of him on the team when Adlee comes back. We'll talk about him in a second. You know, I don't know. Do you end up keeping all three? I don't know. I don't know. I just love me a dynamic duo. Those two look awesome together. I need more of that, need more of that. But he looked good here tonight. He went two for three, He had a couple of doubles, drove in a run. Anthony Siegler, Tony siegeals mister Sieg's another multi hit game. Had a double here tonight, SETI with a couple of hits driving in the run. Uh, just nothing else to say about the offense. It was great. Uh. Speaking of SETI, more great defense out in center field coming into today ranking thirteenth in fans graft wins above replacement. Solid defense from the Red Sox here tonight. Zero errors on the night. Again, I mean, this is like as close to like a perfect dominant performance that you could get on both sides of the ball. Also, shout out Raymond Burgos. I mean we were talking about Peyton totally. How about Raymond Burgos totally gave up a run here tonight. Raymond Burgos didn't even give up. Do you even give up any runs? How about that? Take that Peyton totally? Raymond Burgos shutting it down here. Pretty cool story. They signed Um out out of an independent league in Mexico back in May. Not amazing numbers down in the minor leagues, but hey, you know, the guys had a pretty cool story. Signed with the Guardians back in twenty eighteen. He was with the Giants a few years ago, again in independent league in Mexico. Like the guy is still out here just grinding, And what a moment for him here Park here tonight three innings, you know, shutting it down here obviously. Yeah, of course I know you had the big lead, but still, you know, you gotta think, what a great moment for him. That's awesome that he got an opportunity like that. But that also just saved the bullpen. This bullpen worked so hard in that White Sox series obviously last night, like you could not have laid this out any more perfect. I mean, man much you need a day off for the bullpen. Speaking of the bullpen, Greg Weiser getting optioned down to Triple A. It's been a while, and Steve, I see your super chat. Steve, I thought of you when I saw the news, because you did put the super chat last night saying how much longer do you keep going with Greg Weiser? And I said, I'm like, well, you know, middle innings, I'm alright with it, but you know you needed a fresh arm in there. And you know with Weisser, obviously, you know he's he's been so inconsistent. We'll see the next time he comes back, but I'm sure he'll be back at some point eventually. But man, oh man, what a night, What a night here tonight, let's break this down. We got about two hundred and fifty people in the chat. We'll get I see, I do see a couple of super chats really quick. We got we got a member. We got a member. You know what that means, ladies and gentlemen. We gotta play the music. We got to play the music. Evan Elliott ninety eight eighty has become a Master member. Thank you, Evan for becoming a Monster member, my friend. Thank you so much. Everybody. Let's get to the breakdown here, shall we? I mean, where do we start? Because like everything was just great here tonight. I mean you can go either way. Let's start with the offense. We'll save the best for last. I mean, I don't know, I mean, goodness, they're both so good here tonight. Let's start with the offense. I mean, we got a lot of offense here tonight, Ladies and gentlemen, we got a lot of offense. And we'll try to get through this as quickly as possible. Well, you started off with the second ending masa grounding out. That was a sign of things to come, not motive with a walk, and then Jared Duran getting things started right away.
Speaker 2: There's a shot high and deep left field that one might go it is gone. Handle the monster seats Duran with number sixteen.
Speaker 1: Dan number sixteen on the year for Jared Duran. Again he's hot. Hopefully listen. I don't need a red hot Jared Duran for the rest of the year. But if you can just be a bit more consistent, I'm okay with that. I'm okay with that. That is that. That is wonderful if you ask me. Anthony Siegler keeping up eleventh double on the ear, and here comes Jake Rogers.
Speaker 2: Just trying to take advantage on a three to one pitch and he rips that one in the left. Hat's gonna go all the way and skip up against the scoreboard. That's gonna bring in another run. Rogers into second, slides in with an RBI double at scores. Siegler the Red Sox off and running again.
Speaker 1: First hit in a Red Sox uniform from Jake Rogers, and he makes it count. First base hit. He did driving a run last night, so that was the second RBI so Garba the walk after that SETI with a flyout. But you're still kept this going Here comes will Your Brave.
Speaker 2: Swinging a five hammer to right. Butler's backing up, backing up, and it's gonna be off the wall. That's gonna score at least one. Here comes so trying to score the play at the plate. He will score standing up five do nothing, Boston.
Speaker 1: He just missed the home run. I thought I thought he had a home run. Holy cow, I'm thinking that. I'm like, holy cow. Another home run for Willier. I think he probably thought so too. Twenty third double on the air that makes it five to nothing for the Red Sox. Into the fourth inning, we go. I mean, the runs just keep on coming, ladies and gentlemen, the runs just keep on coming. Jake Rogers with his second double of the night. So Garba the base hit, and then Hayden Yinger, who was on the mound pickoff attempt, bad throw. Rogers ends up scoring from third. That makes it six to nothing. And then Will You're Brave here he is again, third.
Speaker 2: Hit, a guy in the back, doll Holm gets by the catcher lying rhyme, base hit right field, Will Youer just smashing it, drives in the run to make it seven and nothing.
Speaker 1: One hundred two miles an hour off the bat doesn't stop there though.
Speaker 2: Here comes Massa, and all of the metrics were saying, swinging a shot rifle down a right field line. Yoshida with another wicked liner that'll produce another run. He's in the second standing up with a double. It is eight to nothing, one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and eight miles an hour off the bat from Masa that makes it eight to nothing. Monasterio with a base hit makes it nine to nothing. I mean, goodness, s gretch it, man, it was already more than over at this point. We're just having fun here. But in the sixth inning you get a couple more Seti Monasteria with bass hits. Eli White gets on from a or nails throwing error over at second base. Durbin Masa they bring, bringing a couple more runs on sackflies. Seventh inning, Jake Rogers walks so guard moves him over the ground out Seti with his second hit that makes it twelve to one. Durban with his twenty second double that makes it thirteen to one. All the runs for the Red Sox here tonight only one home run, only one home run. That's how good this offense is doing. Man, they don't even need the long ball. They don't even need it. I mean, good is gracious, They're just making great quality contact. Just man reading pitch as well, reading pitch sequence as well. I saw a lot of people in White Sox Land over the past day. Oh, the Red Sox are cheating. They're cheating. It's like, go look at some of the abs from last night. Well, first off, first off, like okay, well, then the White Sox must be cheating because they scored almost as many runs as the Red Sox did last night. They homered off of a rold As chap And I guess Chase my Draft is a cheater. I don't know. I mean, I don't know. White Sox fans were just having a good old time with that this morning. Man, Twitter, that could be a fun place, can it. But again, like you know, I was reading that and I'm like, all right, let me just go look at the pitch sequences. It's like I saw one guy say, oh, the Red Sox like they're they're not even chasing breaking balls out of the zone. Well go look at some of these breaking balls they threw last night. They were like not even competitive at all. The pitch sequences from like braz A Bond. For example, he would throw he threw like three straight change ups to Willyer. Then he throws a fastball up and away, so it's like, will You're seeing three change ups in a row. He sees a fastball up way up and away, so it's like and then he comes back with a fastball below the own Willier gets the base hit. It's like, I mean, it's like it's not even it's it's predictable. It's like, what are we doing? You know? And hey if maybe who knows? You know, teams are always signaling, signaling out there that they definitely have those signals. No, I'm not saying that's you know, obviously you go back to the trash can stuff, but teams are always signaling to each other right trying to read, you know, grips with the picture. Maybe the Red Sox do have have you know something you know, I don't know, but teams that they absolutely do that you know, that is within the rules. So anyway, fun, fun, I'm reading all that about the White Sox. But great night for the offense. Here, let's talk about Peyton totally again. I mean, I've already raved about Peyton totally enough. Let's just break this down. But the big key for totally tonight in my opinion, Yeah, the fastball was amazing here, the v low was just off the sharts. But the curveball tonight, curveball looked amazing. That's like the best curve I've seen him with all year. It looked so good. It had more spin, it was sharp. He threw fifteen percent curveballs tonight. That's up from eight percent on the year. So I've been saying this, I'm like, totally snap over some more curveballs, be a little bit more unpredictable, right when you can work in those breaking pictures, you know, with a couple of off speed the different types of fastballs, Dude, you're gonna be like so tough to hit. I don't know, maybe something over the last couple of weeks or so, he's kind of figured something out with his curve ball. We have been seeing it a little bit more lately. I wonder if there was like a like an aha moment with him over the last couple of weeks with like maybe something with a grip or something. Could also just be the warmer weather, you know, it could just be the grip feels more comfortable. I don't know, but he threw a lot more curve balls here tonight. That was a big key. First time through the order, thirty two pitches, he struck out six of the first nine, three on four seemers, one on a cutter, one on a sinker, one on a curve. Holy col this guy was just mowed him down in the early going. Second inning or second time through the order. Fourth inning, he's back to the top of the order. He strikes out ball Tay on a cutter, Wilson on a curve ball. Hi, I'm on a four seemer. Fifth inning, no hitter going at this point, perfect game or actually was it a I think it was a no hitter. Soda Strom, unfortunately ruining all of our hopes and dreams hits a home run makes it nine to one. Oh well, oh well. He strikes out White and Serving on curveballs. After that six inning, Max Munsey with a base hit, not that Max Munsey or Naylist with a strikeout, froze him on a curve ball, ball table a strikeout, foul tip into the Midt on a cutter, and then he blows Jacob Wilson away like this was so impressive to me. This was like, first off, you're in the sixth inning, you're getting toward, you know, towards the end of your outing. Jacob Wilson one of the best contact hitters in the game. He blew them away on three four seam fastballs in zone. Incredible, incredible. Jacob Wilson one of my favorite players in the game. I love a guy that just makes a ton of contact, like I love Louis a Rise. I don't know, I'm old fashioned in that way. I love all the metrics. I love all that, but I just like a guy that gets the bat on the ball man. I've always liked contact hitters. Listen, I like me a three hundred batting average. I've always been that way. I love it, you know. Yeah, sure, I'm alright with guys hitting two forty, two fifty getting some dingers. But I like me a three hundred batting average. I think it looks good. I like a guy that can hit the ball man. But that was impressive. And then after that, like I said, Raymond Burgos, great story getting three innings to shut it down for the Red Sox. Here, what a game, What a game? What a game. We are going to preview Game two for tomorrow, but it is presented by Fox one who'd got here Game two tomorrow. Jake Bennett back on the bump going up against Jage Jump. Remember Gig Jump looked really good last time out against the Red Sox. They had a hard time picking them up. Jake Bennett. You go back to the performance with Jake Bennett his last time. You know, a couple of bumps, but obviously we've seen the great year that he's had. Taking a look at the last start from him, he went five and two thirds against the Dodgers, six hits, three earned four k's. He had a couple of bumps in the early going, but the fact that he made it all just one out of way from a quality star against the Dodgers. Man oh man, you know, one of the best lineups, if not the best lineup, well minus the Red Sox right now, but the Dodgers. We all know how good those guys are, and what a great performance he had there. Again, he had to make a couple of adjustments through there. So let's see now he did just go up against the A's a little bit ago. He went into the seventh thinning and give up six hits, three earned four strikeouts. We know the name of the game. With Jake Bennett. He goes up with the v low download, with the change up, with the extension. He's really hard to pick up. He twirls in a couple of curve balls, a couple of breaking pitches. You know, he's just really tough to pick up. Man. And with the way the A's offense looked here tonight, let's see if Bennett can take advantage. Now. Going back to gauge jump here, I love jump. He is one of my favorite young pictures in the game. And when that night when he was pitching against the Red Sox, like I was like, oh, yeah, that's that's the guy. Because he's been struggling a little bit this year. Obviously rookies do, but jump. I remember him coming out of the draft. I thought this is like a sleeper kind of a guy. And you saw that firsthand. Against the Red Sox, he went six innings, will give up three hits, didn't allow a run, he struck out seven, he walked four. The command he's still working on a little bit, but that guy's nasty man. But last time against Detroit he did struggle three and two thirds, four hits, six earned, he walked six, So he's coming off a very bad performance going into another game here with the Red Sox that with a red hot offense. This is going to be interesting for tomorrow. But again, you know, another one of these good pitching matchups with young pictures, love that and really quick just taking a look, just wanting to take a quick look at game three, Patrick Sandoval, he's gonna be going on the bump. He looked really solid last time out well once again going five innings. He's never going to be a guy that once in a while who'll be able to go deeper, but hopefully he can go a little deeper into that one going up against jt Gin. Take a look at the numbers with jt Gin. This was his second round pick back in twenty twenty. Still trying to, you know, fully get his footing in the major leagues. I mean, he's a guy that you know, last year right around ten strikeouts per nine, three walks per nine, but he was very home run prone. This year, we are seeing a little bit of a better jt Gin. Twenty three games on the year, twenty starts, eight strikeouts per nine. The command isn't amazing, but he's gotten better at keeping the ball in the He's got a three point five to one ERA. The FIP is a little bit higher. But Patrick Sandoval again coming off a solid performance, and let me actually pull up those numbers with Sandoval very quickly looking at the last the last out against the White Sox. Five innings, six hits to earn, four walks, five K So hopefully you can just keep building here. I'm hoping he can get through six innings one time. That's what I'm hoping for for Patrick Sandoval. But good thing that the bullpen got a rest here today, got a rest, So if he ends up having to go, you know, five innings tops, well, at least he got arrested bullpen for tomorrow. So with that said, we'll be right back. MLB on Fox is streaming on Fox one. The Race to October starts now, and we have your front row seat to the wildest walkoffs, lights out pitching, and clutch plays all season long. Follow every can't miss match up as team's battle for a spot in the postseason. Then stream the twenty twenty six World Series live on Fox one at home or on the go live or on demand. Never miss a moment. Stream now start your foxwe three day trial today at foxwe dot com. Alrighty, we got a couple of super chats here, a couple of super chats and uh, Matt, what's going on? Matt? How we doing? One of our members? What a display of baseball? Get again? Get again from the fellas, Holy totly, Holy totly, Holy totly. I mean I get like, I don't know. I mean, maybe this is recency bias, and I'm only just thinking of tonight. I really can't think right now. At least maybe someone will tell me after the game of just how dominant this was, like fourteen strikeouts, thirteen runs. I mean, good grief, like you said, holy totally. Steve red Sox exposed the A second basement. Yeah, the a's. I mean they did not look good here tonight. Bad pitching. How many pictures do they use here tonight? Holy cal They used a lot of pictures here tonight. Perkins, Yinger, Medina, Blewett, Suarez, Quartel. I mean, the use six pictures here tonight. So they're gonna need uh, they're gonna need some more innings at a jump here tomorrow. So the fact that you got to this bullpen already. I mean tiring them out. Let's see, let's see if they can get to them here tomorrow. What have we got going on in the chat? I see you in the chat? Basos Bombs twenty three, Robbie. Could Gunnar Henderson possibly be a target for the Red Sox in the offseason with him most likely not returning to the Orioles and willing to test free agency. Yeah, there was a story out there, I believe, saying it's like unlikely he's going to resign there, and he wasn't very happy about ADLEI getting moved. Listen, at the end of the day, money talks. If the Orioles come up with a monster offer and they want to, you know, really keep him around, we'll see, you know. But I don't think he's going to be a target. I don't think so. Could he be on the block? Could he pop? Well? Could he be on the block? I think you could maybe see his name on the block. But it really I just think of Arius Man. You know, they're very high on him, and you just got to think of all of the guys they just gave up to get ADLEI to get Eric Miller, right, gave up your one of your just a top fifteen prospect last year, right, so I would think it's unlikely they're gonna be able to get Gutter. I don't know. I don't think they would trade Arius in that scenario. I mean, let again, I don't think Adle was even gonna get traded. So I don't know that one sounds a little a little too much, but I'll say no on that. We did actually have a little bit of news as I'm pulling that up here, Let's check the standings very quickly. The Yankees are playing right now against the Braves that did have a rain delay. It is scoreless right now. Max Freed pitching against his old team zero zero in the Bronx, so that's big. But looking at the standings right now, the Red Sox and the Yankees are tied. So depending on how this goes, if the Braves pull this out, the Red Sox they're gonna have the first wild card spot, like incredible, the amount of games they made up on the Yankees insane. But right now, I mean they are deadlocked with the Yankees for the number one spot in the wildcard race. And looking at the division, the Rays I believe are they are playing Seattle right now they're up to nothing. So we're not only on Wildcard watch, we're on division watch as well, so do keep that in mind. Now, we had a little bit of news here today on both Adley Rushman and Roman Anthony. Adley Ruschman closing in on a rehab assignment. Anthony continues to make progress. This is big news, big news newly acquired at Red Sox Catcher. Also this article is by Ian Brown of red Sox dot Com. Newly acquired Red Sox Catcher Adley Ruschman is closing in on a minor league rehab assignment. Could have happened as a early is this weekend. When asked, Chad Tracy said it's possible. I'll just leave it at that. We have not discussed an exact date on that yet. He's doing some more stuff today, doing some more check ins, and we'll still and we're still ironing down what's gonna happen there based on how he feels and what everybody thinks. So we don't know yet, but I would answer that and say it's possible. I mean, we were hearing about Adli possibly going on a rehab assignment while he was still with the Orioles and then obviously the trade happened. The Red Sox they wanted to look at Adlie, you know, kinda make that determination for themselves. I mean, listen, at this point, you really don't need to rush him back. I say, take your time. You know, obviously get him back soon, but you don't need it. It's not like you need him in this lineup right now. Get everything comfortable, Keep talking with the pictures, keep talking with Sonny Gray. I don't think Sonny Gray has stopped talking to him yet. Do what you got to do to feel comfortable, and uh yeah, and if you're feeling good, then yeah, go on the rehab ass onment. You want Adlee for the for the remainder of the year. I don't want to rush anything back. Make sure you're healthy because I want him healthy the rest of the way. Now, big news on Roman Anthony. Not only will Rushman be a part of the equation, but so too should Roman Anthony, the outfielder out since May fifth with a partially torn tendon in his left wrist hand, continues to make progress with his hitting program in Fort Myers, Florida. It's funny because like we're not seeing like if this was happening in Boston, you'd be seeing like all of the BP. So this is kind of like I like that he's there. He can just focus on it. No one's got a camera on him, at least I don't know. Maybe someone's been filming him, but you're not seeing Like if we were seeing Roman taking BP before the game at Famway Park, all everyone out there would be posting it, right, Rob Bradford, Chris Gatillo, Chris Smith, Sean McAdam, all the aggregators would be getting it. We'd be seeing it all over the place. I kind of like that he's just there and it's we're just this is the kind of news that I like to hear, right, I don't see videos of it anywhere. This is kind of how it was like with with dice K. Obviously it's not the same thing, but in a way, like thinking back to that, I can appreciate how much suspense there was because all you could do back then was track flights. Like I still remember I'm updating, refreshing AOL at the time, just trying to get any kind of news, and uh, you know these days, if that happened today, people got their phone out, They're they're filming him, you know, in baggage claim or whatever wherever he is seeing him walking out to like a private jet or something like people. You know, you can get hands on any videos, on any videos these days, right, So I kind of like that Roman is just like down in Florida doing his thing. We're not seeing anything, We're just hearing it in the news. But anyway, sorry, I got way off track there. Back to Roman. Within the span of the last ten days or so, Anthony has progressed from tework and short flips we talked about it last time, to overhand batting practice that's big, to his latest step hitting off a machine that can go high V low. So, yeah, I mean overhand BP. Yeah, I mean, you know that's big. I mean, obviously it's not high V low, but still you're taking swings. It's not just like soft toss, you know, where you can kind of control a little bit more. Overhand BP, it's a little bit more of a progression. And now that you're going off against high V low off of a traject machine, I think it says that here the final steps before Roman can want to rehab assignment will be taking VP on the field and hitting off the traject machine. So looks like the difference compared to a regular machine thats reject you can get. You can program that to throw you different types of pictures, different angles, different armslots, so the machine, I think it's just coming straight at him pretty much. So step by step here. I don't think this means we're gonna be seeing Roman tomorrow, next week, but you gotta think August thirty first is the deadline to set your rosters right for the postseason, so I imagine they're going to want to get him back before then. So but this is a big step, big step for Roman. Very excited about it. And we already talked about Crochet yesterday talking about being open to the possibility of coming out of the bullpen. We talked about it here. Imagine if you can get Peyton totally for four or five innings and then you get Crochet for a few, like that's insane, or Jake Bennett, whatever it may. So we're just getting all of the good news lately. It like it is crazy how everything is just lining up. It was chaos at the beginning of the year, and now it seems like just nothing can go wrong. It's insane. It's bonkers. It's bananas. I don't know what's going on, everybody. I am gonna wrap it up right there. Just checking a seat, any super chats, if we have any members. Gotta check the sea. Did we have any new members? Let me make sure. I don't want to miss anyone. Let's take a look. Got over three hundred people. It's a Friday evening. We got over three hundred people in this chat. You guys are amazing. But again, Evan Elliott, thank you for becoming a Monster member. Do appreciate you, my friend. But yeah, we are all caught up. Ladies and gentlemen, We're all caught up. But I'm gonna get out of here. We'll be back here tomorrow. Really taking a look at the game time for tomorrow four ten Eastern times, so we'll be here a little earlier, right around seven pm. I might actually get that done pretty quick because I still gotta go see the new Spider Man movie. Listen, I'm a nerd for spider Man. Toby Maguire, the best spider Man of all time. But I'm alright with the Tom Holland Spider Man's I think they're okay. I think they're all right. You know, so hey, gotta go see it. Gotta go see what all the fuss is about. I saw I had good ratings, so we'll be here tomorrow, right around seven. I'll probably be moving pretty quick tomorrow, but then again, if the Red Sox I have a great outing, I'll take as long as I need to. Spider Man can wait, Spider Man can wait. I'm out of here. Ladies and gentlemen, if you kend of the way out, hit the like button, subscribe if you're new, and we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The