Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amika, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today?
Speaker 3: Jump in the Flippy Mobiles.
Speaker 4: Jump you're playing and learning along the way? Hey, adventures, jump this way.
Speaker 3: It's Flippy and mikas of the micro trip. Yay ha ha.
Speaker 5: That was the best morning ever. Sure was.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we did all that before. Wait, where's my compass watch? It's missing?
Speaker 3: Oh no, hmmm.
Speaker 1: Hi know when you've lost something and you can retrace your steps to find it.
Speaker 2: But we did so many fun things this morning. It could be at any of those places. Great idea, Debo, Let's think of where we last saw it and we can start there. Sure, Debo, you can join too. Wait are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 3: Road trip? Hey friend? Do you want to come with us?
Speaker 5: All right, awesome, I'll.
Speaker 2: Check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 1: Meet you at the Flilippy Mobile.
Speaker 3: I I am ophei ohe quick click, put your seatbous on.
Speaker 5: Get ready for Reconna.
Speaker 3: Have some fun in the Flippy mobile.
Speaker 1: Re'll drive away, finding you ad benches, we'll lap and play.
Speaker 3: Let's go bye bye, let's go.
Speaker 5: Out a all right?
Speaker 2: This morning we went to the ball pit, the trampoline park, and the swimming pool and the last place we went to was the Dino Diner for lunch.
Speaker 1: Awesome Dino Diner, here we come, and I know the perfect game to play while we drive there.
Speaker 3: What's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Friend? Do you want to play what's outside your window with us? Awesome?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can look.
Speaker 1: Outside, close your eyes, imagine, let's you see a monster track a play?
Speaker 3: Who knows what's outside your window?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll go first.
Speaker 2: There's the swimming pool we just went to and look, a woman in a swimming cap is on the diving born boy, splash, super cool dive.
Speaker 5: What do you see outside of your window? And what sound does it make?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 1: And back again at my favorite restaurant, the Dino Diner, and Debo's favorite restaurant too. They've got rory great foods.
Speaker 5: Okay, we ate lunch at that table in the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's ask that guy sitting there if you've seen your compass watch. Hey, it's me Blippy, and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 5: Nice to Rita.
Speaker 6: Hi Blippy, Amika. I'm Dan, detective Dan oh a detective perfect.
Speaker 2: A detective's job is to solve mysterious cases.
Speaker 3: And we've got a case for you.
Speaker 6: Stolen bike, missing cat. What type of case are we working with?
Speaker 2: I lost my compass watch. It's purple and yellow and it has a clock face with a compass underneath.
Speaker 3: We ate lunch at this table. We were hoping this is where we lost it.
Speaker 6: Sadly, I have not seen you a compass watch, oh man, and I also have not seen the slice of pie I ordered ages ago.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: Maybe we can help you solve that case?
Speaker 6: Really you'd help me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know the perfect game. We can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 3: Yeahah? Do you want to play? Two uses? What's that sound? Follow your ears?
Speaker 5: What do you hear of splash?
Speaker 3: Or even a rock?
Speaker 5: Listen all about this today? Okay, let's listen.
Speaker 1: I hear a can of fluffy whipped cream swirling on top of something yummy.
Speaker 3: What do you hear? That is awesome? Look that's your pie right there on the counter. Wow. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Junior Detectives Blippy and Mika couldn't have solved this one without you.
Speaker 5: Well that's one mystery solved.
Speaker 6: You know, when I lose something, I try to retrace my steps.
Speaker 3: That's what let us hear any other tips.
Speaker 6: Well, because of their great sense of smell, detectives use dogs to help them sniff out a missing item.
Speaker 1: Like Debo, back to the Blippy Mobile to retrace our steps.
Speaker 3: Thanks Detective Dan, see you later, good luck.
Speaker 6: And now my reward for a long day of work, a delicious flaky dino my cherry pine.
Speaker 5: So before the Dino diner, we went to the ballpit.
Speaker 3: You're right, ballpit here we come.
Speaker 5: Ball pit here we are, Debo.
Speaker 2: Can you sniff around and let us know if my compass watch is here? Hey, Blippy, remember when we slid down that big yellow slide.
Speaker 3: That was so fun? Is it here, Debo? It's not here?
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Well, before the ballpit, we went to.
Speaker 5: The trampoline part. Is it here, Debot?
Speaker 2: Oh not here either. There's only one place left, the swimming pool, Debo. Can you sniff around and look for it?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 3: When something's lost?
Speaker 1: Just take a breath, one, two, three, Now retrace your steps around.
Speaker 5: Don't give up chesse yet foot on a smile.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, you'll solve this case.
Speaker 1: You one two three, Now retrace your steps one two three, just retrace.
Speaker 5: Your steps.
Speaker 2: Anything, Debot. I feel like we'll never find my compass watch.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, Mika, We'll find it.
Speaker 2: I think I just need to slow down and take a deep breath. Do you want to take a deep breath with me? Great?
Speaker 5: Ready?
Speaker 3: Wait? Do you hear that that sounds like your compass watch?
Speaker 5: How there it is right under the pool chair. That's right, deebo. I took it off to go swimming.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go. Thanks to you, Debo and Detective. Damn, I got my compass watch back.
Speaker 1: I love a good mystery. It's been so much fun learning new things today.
Speaker 3: What did we learn today?
Speaker 2: It's so cool?
Speaker 3: One two three? Can you tell me?
Speaker 2: I learned that when you lose something, you can rechice your steps to help find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that detective solved mysterious cases sometimes with dogs that can sniff out since, yeah, Debo, kind of like you.
Speaker 5: Wait, I have an idea. Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Mica, and you're invited to bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: Jump in the flippy mobiles.
Speaker 4: Out You're plane and learning along the way. Hey Adventures trump this way.
Speaker 5: It's bn micas of the road Trip Day.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA