Speaker 1: And thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: And write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of this extravaganza, this program. It's eight hundred and nine TOY four one sean if you want to join us. We have a lot on the Radicalized Democratic, lying Democratic Party. I didn't believe a word doctor Jill Biden said. We have Texas Democrat James tell Rico our neighbors with a uterus. I mean, can't make that. We have a new sex scandal as it relates to Graham Platner in Maine. We don't need men to vote, We just need, you know, neighbors with uteruses to vote. This is stuff I never thought i'd be talking about when I started my career many years ago, decades and decades ago. Never thought that, you know, I saw one thing today made me think about Donnie and his comments about confiscating people's homes that they have a beehive, and landlords and just taking people's property. I don't know if you saw this on foxnews dot Comlin a New New York City landlord pleading for help. He has a nine year squatter that is draining him dry. You know, The dispute has drained his daughter's college fund, cost him three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars in unpaid rent. A Brooklyn landlord trapped in a nearly nearly decade long legal nightmare. It has cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid rent and legal fees. New York courts were repeatedly delay resolution, and the person that just decided not to pay his rent that's been living there for nine years, continues to live in the apartment without making any rent payments to the landlord.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: This guy owns a small eight unit building park Slope in Brooklyn, New York Old Fox News Digital. He's spent the last nine years trying to remove a woman who originally moved into one of his apartments as a live in companion for an elderly disabled tenant, and court records show the woman moved into the apartment in twenty fourteen after responding to a Craigslist advertisement seeking a living companion for the tenantis. Craigslist even still exists, Linda, I have no idea it does. Yeah, it does, okay, anyway. The woman died in twenty sixteen, and it's now a decade of litigation spanning multiple courts and proceedings, and after the tenant's death, disputes arose over the women's tennessee whether she can be a tenant and have status as a tenant or rent obligations, whether the apartment remains subject to rent stabilization laws as she sought unpaid rent and possession.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, this is insane.
Speaker 2: This is the only this is stuff that would only happen in New York, California, Illinois, Chicago, New Jersey. Everyone else in this country has simple, basic, fundamental common sense. And then there's a group of people that have no common sense at all.
Speaker 1: All Right, So, Linda, how old is Liam?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is he ten? Ten years old?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can't believe he's ten. And I've said ever since, this kid is all boy. This is like your dream kid. And he's cute as can be. And he's been on this radio program and we got him to admit that he doesn't like his mom's air fry French fries. He much prefers Chick fil A French fries waffle fries, which you know, Linda of course denies him any access, doesn't even give him real pizza. She makes, you know, gluten free at home pizza. Won't even buy the kid a real pizza. But that's a different issue for a different day. But if let me ask you with your children, because this was the way I've raised my kids. If Liam does something wrong, you kind of expect kids. You know, every kid's going to get in a little bit of mischief, in trouble every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Right, Does that really annoy you? Does that piss you off when he gets in trouble? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh that's I mean, I expect it.
Speaker 2: You expect some of it right now. Of course, if you ask him straight up, did you eat the cookie? I Meanwhile, he's got cookie all over his face, and you told him not to eat the cookies and then he lies to you? What's he in more trouble for eating the cookie or lying about eating the cookie?
Speaker 5: Always the cover up. The lie is far worse with all four of them.
Speaker 6: Always, by the.
Speaker 2: Way you're acting as though they're it's always the cover up, the cover up, the cover up for a kid that stole a cookie. Oh my gosh, don't have the cookie. Bill Cosby used to do a funny bit on that, but I didn't eat the cookie. I didn't touch the cookie. I meanwhile, this cookie all over the kid's face. It's a pretty funny bit. Anyway, I can't stand this about the Biden family. They just are flat out line. And this interview on CBS aired this morning, I'm sorry at Sunday morning, and doctor Jill Biden, you know, is swearing up and down that she never never saw signs of Joe's cognitive decline. Now we were pointing it out in twenty nineteen. All there's truth to be some evident all men women are greeted by the thing.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, you know the thing. And then I have my favorite tape of all time.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was mumbling, bubbling, stumbling, hiding in the basement during COVID, and they used it as an excuse to cover for what was an obvious cognitive decline because they wanted power. In other words, they were dishonest. There were two big lies in the Biden administration. One, you know, circle back peppermin Patty Jensaki, you know, out there saying that I have a hard time keeping up with Joe. She must be an awful shape when she says that. Now here's doctor Joe Biden saying that she did not see any signs of Joe's cognitive decline.
Speaker 6: Listen, did you ever see signs that he was falling into cognitive decline? No? No, no, no, truly no. No. I mean people were saying he wasn't the same Joe Biden. Well, I don't think that's true. He was the same the essence of the same Joe Biden. But yeah, he was slowing down, he was getting older. I mean, we all observed that when you, you know, it's a very intense job. I think it ages you. The political coverage.
Speaker 2: Fit.
Speaker 4: Look, no, some of the political players and some of the.
Speaker 1: Let me ask rhetorical questions.
Speaker 2: Nah, no, anyway, Yeah, you can't make it up. You know, I beat medicare huh huh. And that she's now saying, and she wasn't saying this at the time, you know that she thought her husband was having a stroke. In the debate with Donald Trump, I think one of the greatest presidential debate moments of all time is when the moderatives at the time as well, mister Trump, what do you think of Joe Biden's comments? I said, I don't know what he said, and I don't think he knows what he said, but you know she thought he was having a stroke. Ask yourself, if there's somebody in your life that you care about, a spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, I don't care who it is, anybody that you care at all about, and you think they're about having a stroke on a stage, what would your reaction be. Listen, were you horrified as you saw it unfold?
Speaker 6: I wasn't horrified. I was frightened because I had never ever seen Joe like that before or since. Never since, yes, or has never seen never know why it happened. I don't know what happened. I mean when I as I watched it, I thought, oh my god, he's having a stroke, and it scared me to death. And then he never seemed to find himself, find himself. Yeah after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never saw it before, never saw it after. No, I never saw a single side at all of Joe's cognitive decline. We played well almost every time this guy went out in public. It was more material for this show than for TV. And after the Trump debate, well you might remember this moment from the debate. This will go down in presidential debate history. This is Donald Trump. He had asked the question.
Speaker 4: I've changed it in the way that now you're in a situation where there are forty fewer people coming across the border illegally. It's better when he left office, and I'm going to continue to move until we get the total band on, the total initiative relative to what we're going to do with more border patrol and more officers. President Trump, I really don't know what he said at the end of this, and I don't think he knows what he said either. Look, we had the safest border in the history.
Speaker 2: Of our country a forty list.
Speaker 1: That was the other big Biden lie.
Speaker 2: And by the way, after the Trump debate, you know then Jill Biden said, well you had two very good events, and he was actually fine. It was inexplicable. I mean, you just can't make any of this up. They just lie. The other big line, the borders closed, the border is secured. No, it wasn't what he just said there. There was an outright lie. Our border is now secure right here right now to day, thanks to Donald Trump, and I don't think he gets any credit for it. We just you know, we're not showing you every night. Well, we used to show you in the in the Biden years. It is purely remarkable. Sweet baby James can bring him one thing that I sent him, he didn't bring in the second thing I asked him for, Linda, I sent you with I got you bos all right, thank you. And then we've got the Nazi tattoo guy. Now, there's something very interesting happening in Maine that I want you to pay very close attention to. And because the Democrats are now starting to turn on Graham Platner, and there is a reason why the establishment. It's not because of the Nazi tattoo. It's not because of all the controversies. You know, it's not that we have a you know, new controversy that's emerged with Platner and his wife reportedly alerting the campaign about his sexually explicit text messages with several women. You know, she did this days before he announced he was running. She put out what many described on social media's a hostage video this weekend. But it's there is a reason why, Hannity is there a reason? And Graham Platner fuming, his wife is fuming at the shameful report, and Graham Platner, you know, goes out with his videos. But what is the reason, what could possibly be the reason why did Democrats turn on mister Fang Fang.
Speaker 1: Why did they do that?
Speaker 2: Because in Maine, there is a little known law in the state of Maine, and that is after the June ninth primary, they have until the June twenty seventh for him to get out of this race. If he gets out of the race, then the establishment will get to pick a replacement. That is, it wasn't the Nazi tattoo it was now It's just they don't think he can win. That is the only reason they want to pull a last minute switch or rou just like they did in the case of Joe Biden with Kamala Harris. And so they would then have the ability to pick a replacement, just hand pick a replacement. It doesn't matter what the people of Maine have to say. But he has to do it with this and I think whatever five days after now, this is not this new information we knew about the Nazi tattoos. Now that we have these reports, Will Wall Street Journal, New York Times has it?
Speaker 1: Where did it come from?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Did this come from Republicans? I tend to doubt it. This likely came from Democrats. What about mister fangfeg Did that come from Republicans? I tend to doubt it out there too. They didn't think he could win. They thought it would be, you know, a problem on the ticket anyway, they revealed. But they knew about this before he ever ran for office and didn't care anyway his wife's name. In the case of Platner, Amy Gertner discovered the explicit texts that he exchanged with you know as much as I guess a dozen women, and she flagged it to the campaign in twenty twenty five and described the messages as pre marriage or resolved through couple's therapy. And she called the media coverage shameful. We'll blame democrats. I don't think Republicans did this in any way shape, matter of form, and he and Platner's dismissing it as the journalistic malpractice or gossip.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it was Donald Trump, really would you would you? Would you claim that?
Speaker 1: I doubt it.
Speaker 2: You know, remember this is the guy that blames sexual assault victims, suggesting women take some responsibility, avoid getting fed up on alcohol and act like an adult.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Then he downplayed military sexual assault reporting challenges, calls himself a communist, called all cops bastards, referring to rural white main residents as racist and stupid, you know, homophobic slurs, other crew coming.
Speaker 1: None of this pushed him out.
Speaker 2: The only thing now is they don't think he can win, you know, advocating political violence, references to fighting with signs and fists and guns if need be, and an armed working class for this fight. You know, he attributing now many of these posts to PTSD. We're talking about just in the last couple of years. You know, the Nazi chess tattoo didn't wasn't a dead giveaway for him. Anyway, Now he's facing calls from Democrats to drop out. Now they have this little known provision that could in fact facilitate it. And this to me sounds exactly like the type of thing that we saw in the past with Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. And if you think I'm wrong, give me a call. And i know you're shocked by this, but I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But anyway, this primary Maine is June the ninth. Now, if Platner wins, which he will, that nomination he's got, he would have to withdraw himself by five pm on the second Monday in July, which is July thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Withdrawal.
Speaker 2: You know, in writing to the main Secretary of State, Democrats are dumping all this op research on him on purpose. I would bet everything I had, you know, Corey Booker, Oh, I'm beginning to have questions about Graham Platnir. The Nazi tattoo didn't do anything. None of the other comments about rape or anything else did anything. No anyway, And the Secretary of State will produce new ballots, and then the party would pick a replacement only about two weeks July thirteenth to twenty seventh. Then they would have time to choose a replacement. How much do you want to bet they already have the replacement picked. Is that conspiratorial? I don't think so. There's this very strong suspicion on my part. We've seen this movie before, all right, quick break, right.
Speaker 3: Buck Sean Hannity, always concerned for our country, always honoring our servicemen and service women, and standing up for liberty every day.
Speaker 2: Let's play Graham Platner. This may be one of my favorites of all times. Referring to his female neighbors as neighbors with a uterus. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more nuts for this guy.
Speaker 7: This summer, more than half our population became second class citizens. Every one of our neighbors with a uterus became the property of the state. In these situations, when there is an unwonted pregnancy, it is moral for a woman to be able to control her own body, or any one of our neighbors with the uterists to be able to control their own body.
Speaker 1: In any of our neighbors with it.
Speaker 2: I obviously ment, James tell Rico, I'm moving on from Graham Platner. I mean, and the the the irony of this is Democrats actually think and they're going to pour tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars into this race like they did with Beteobozo and just come up short. Even Tina Brown, did you read the article of that she wrote? Actually it was fairly clever, clever, it's just false hope. They're not going to win here, not with this nut, this this nut. James tell Rico, I mean, this guy is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And if this is what they think, will work in the great State of Texas. Then then God bless them because they don't know what the well he can read the Bible, he uses it. Well, you mean the Bible where he says that there are six separate genders. But yet the prayer that Jesus gave his apostles was our Father, who aren't heaven? You know, just a slight countradiction to what he believes. His comments on this bill restricting transgender athletes tell Larico stating modern science recognizes there are many more than two biological sexes. In fact, there are six. Linda, have you been able to look up? Have you gone to artificial intelligence and looked up with the six R? Because I can't find it anywhere. I'm looking everywhere and I can't.
Speaker 5: I actually have the answer. No, I have the answer. I think I might have shared it with you. We had a caller, very nice person, did not want to go in the air, but they did give me the answer to all six genders. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I am ready hit me with it?
Speaker 5: All right? So it's woman, man, girl, boy, guy, gal, that's all six. So hopefully that can put.
Speaker 1: You think you're I'm not clever.
Speaker 5: That's our audience our audience is.
Speaker 2: One that is actually pretty clever. But tell Rico, you know, I mean, it's just so far off. You know, he's so bizarre. It's so strange. You know, if they had this debate on a bill restricting these transgender athletes, and science recognizes there are more than two biological sexes, but nobody can name what the other four are. Now, he says God is non binary, okay, in the same context, citing Galatians three twenty eight as neither male nor female and arguing God transcends human categories. Republicans mocked this as insulting to Christianity, and he suggested concerns about males and women's sports were a far right conspiracy.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: We have real, real live instances of a problem, and that's men playing women's sports and winning medals. Talk to Riley Gaines, who's been on this program many times. Anyway, there was a murder of this guy, Ahmad Arbery. After that murder, tell Erico posted about racism as a virus that white people, including himself. Well, first of all, speak for yourself, idiot, you don't speak for me. That's number one. He says, it's a virus. That white people carry and spread through systems even without overt symptoms. Is he even talking about critics? Call it anti white or guilt tripping anyway. In the primary drama TikTok, influencer alleged to tell Rico privately called former Representative Colin Allred, who happens to be African American, a mediocre black man, whoa what is wrong with this guy? Well, contrasting him with Jasmin Krouckett. Now, Colin Allred publicly criticized tell Rico as a hater. Tell Rico denied the exact quote, called that misreported, and said Allred ran a mediocre campaign. They spoke about relations remaining strained. Then we've got, you know, reports that tell Rico's Instagram followed thousands of accounts including oh that's right, adult and only fans, creators and escorts, wept, see Daisy, that's not good. That's true, you know, And apparently he likes some of these posts, and his team said the account is partially managed by staff. He always blame it on the staff. There's a bad post, Linda did it? Except the truth is in our case, it would be true because I don't have access to any of my accounts.
Speaker 1: What tough crowd. Tough tough crowd. Do I have access to my social media?
Speaker 5: I do not, you don't, but you assume I make mistakes. So you know I would never make a mistake on your social media. I only do that on my own.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Is your nose growing? Just checking Pinocchio occasionally? You know, some things went up that didn't shouldn't have gone up, But you know, I don't think it's not malicious and it's not often in fairness, and this is a lot to do anyway, and you guys do a great job.
Speaker 1: How's that?
Speaker 2: But anyway, his team said, the account is partially managed by staff. Always blame the staff. I love that doesn't judge people for their heart, for their work and trying and tying it to Christian values of non judgment critics, especially conservatives. Yeah, and they're not buying his seminary in.
Speaker 1: The game that he's playing now.
Speaker 2: In the state of Texas, why would you put will say you want to put out a welcome matt on the southern border in the state of Texas ravaged by illegal immigration. And we've covered this for years and how many times have we interviewed Ted Cruz and Governor Greg Gabbott, who we like a lot on this program, but both of them. But you know, he had passed support for Masks progressive policies leaving the Texas Capital. During that twenty twenty one walk out over voting bills that was taking place there, you know, Mike Lee accused him of being of religious child sacrifice rhetoric. Yikes, I don't know. The guys are not. And this is going to be the only vegan campaign. And he's against drilling, and again he refers to his neighbors with uteruses meaning women.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 2: So we got Marxist Kami Mamdani. I mean, I just keep playing the hits here because these people are absolutely nuts. And Mamdanni would not the first mayor to not show up for the.
Speaker 1: The parade this weekend.
Speaker 2: This is New York City's Israel Day Parade, and much celebrated former mayors were there. I saw Bloomberg was there, so the Police Commissioner Jessica Tish was there. Mamdanni now wants to remove the name of a predecessor of his, Ed Koch, the fifty ninth Street Bridge, Queensborough Bridge. They named it the Ed cotch Bridge and anyway he wants to remove that name. I don't know, maybe because he's Jewish. I have no idea none, but it is it is so obvious. Look, let's go through his history, shall we. I mean, all these people have a history. And you know, current mayor of New York, Democratic Socialist mayor you know, referred to Israel as an apartheid state, claiming they committed genocide after October seventh occupation settler colonialism, you know, supported the boycott, divestment sanctions, the BDS movement calls for ending US military aid to Israel, accusations of Israeli genocide in Gaza. Maybe he needs to see the IDF tape that I saw of October seventh and the murder and the rape and the kidnapping and torture. Maybe he needs to go inside the terror tunnels that I've been in, and maybe he needs to see it upfront and close and personal on firsthand. Maybe he needs to go to small border towns where Gaza likes the oat, where kids can't even play outside because of the close proximity to Gaza. That means Hamas, and that means there's one town. When I went there, in twenty fifteen or sixteen had ten thousand rockets fired into it. Maybe he needs to get an education. Maybe he needs to stand next to the iron Dome as I have, as it's constantly firing off, you know, at these missiles to stop and prevent the missiles fired by the enemy into their country, into densely populated areas. Maybe you can learn something. Maybe you should go over there, although I don't even think the people of Israel would want him there at this point, you know, reportedly describing Israeli military operations and gods, what was Israel supposed to do? They were a population of under nine million people. What are they supposed to do when over a thousand are murdered and all the people that were kidnapped, and all the rape and torture that took place, in beheading that took place, what are they supposed to do? That would be the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a single day. What would you want your government to do? And he's out there now. He also promised to arrest the Prime Minister of Israel if he visits New York City. Now, we don't follow the ICC try, but why do I suspect. If BB ever went to New York City, this idiot probably would try. You know, then we have his wonderful wife who's got such an interesting social media postings, you know, liking Instagram posts around October seventh, appearing to celebrate or frame the Hamas attack positively quote breaking the walls of apartheid, images of the breach, portraying it as quote resistance they were murdering innocent men, women and children. Or a post that she put up stating that Tel Aviv shouldn't exist in the first place. You know, other act of praising the Palestinian militants and fighters like Lee La Khalid and the Popular Front of the Liberation of Palestine movement work with or illustrated for pro Palestinian authors critical of Israel. Maf Mood Mamdani, the father the Columbia professor, posting support for Palestinian resistance. You know then, what was the name of the guy that he invited from? Where is it from? From Columbia University. I mean, it's unbelievable. That's Zorn Marxist Kami Mumdani. I mean, of course he might. My name is Mahmoud Khalil, that's a guy's name, and he's friends with Linda sarsoor remember her, prominent Palestinian American co founded Muslim Democratic Club supporting Mamdani. You know link to care that group. We have covered a lot called for his success. And you have this guy, Abdullah Akal Mamdani introduced Mamdani at events, and you have Sikh bod Hel l Solani. They met several times. Then squad member to leave fundraising for Mamdanni. I mean, all these associations, they don't mean something. Not showing up that's like the icing on the cake for him, and it's.
Speaker 1: Not a surprise.
Speaker 2: And I don't even think the people that were celebrating would even want this guy there. I don't think anybody with a right mind would want him there. But you know, this is now your modern democratic party. This is the party of Grand Platner, endorsed supported by Grandpa Bernie Pocahontas. This is the party of Tallarico. You know, our neighbors with uteruses, six genders, no meat, a vegan campaign, no drilling, Welcome matt for illegals, good luck in Texas. Now this is the party of aoc ma'mdanni Platner, the squad. They're all radicalized, and there are no moderate Democrats with the exception of one, and that's John Fetterman of Pennsylvania. That's it. That's These are crazy times we're looking at. But I actually I should be glad.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: By the way, Ma'm Donnie just appointed Did you see that he appointed this woman? This backt as Democratic Socialist Group congressional candidate and incumbent. What's the name, Adriano. I don't know how to say her last name Espalat, not really sure, an israel basher. My dad just sent me a meme basically saying, cops are class our top class traders. And I'm so incredibly proud, you know. On white women marrying black or Arab men, ugly colonizer women. On Bernie Sanders, I'm no fan of Bernie's liberal Zionism, to be clear, Bernie Sanders shockingly you know he is Jewish. Why he's friends with some of the people he's friends with. On Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris isn't radical enough of this lady. I have no nuance to add f Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: On Joe Biden, I voted in every election since I turned eighteen. But you're out of your mind if you think that I'm voting for a war criminal. This country is an effing disgrace. He just got appointed by Mom.
Speaker 1: Donnie. You see what's happening.
Speaker 2: And Democrats, you know, do you say they're you know, as Tina Brown said in an article, Trump's Sweet Revenge, You'll see what happens, you know, look at the Supreme Court decision on racial Jerry Mannering, look at the decision by the Supreme Court in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and look at the crazy that is now the Democratic Party, and nobody in leadership and name only will dare take on the radicals. They are radical. It's a radicalized party. I attribute the quotes to the candidate, not the current person.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: So the current guy is from the thirteen ERSTI in New York. It's Adriana s Blot. The girl running is a Vila Chevalier. She's the dem socialist. She's the psycho who said all the weird stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, alright, I stand corrected in terms of my radicals