Speaker 1: I got a fan question.
Speaker 2: Okay, even though before we get to these fan questions, and I understand that you guys are rebuilding, but you guys got some good pieces. The East is wide open. Yeah, it's the expectation issue. What's the vibe I see you, guys, it's a little culture being created. You're out here not to play, You're out here to support your guys. First of these first creating the coaches where you're absolutely it's way easier when you're playing next to your brother as opposed to just a guy that you call your teammate. So you create that brotherhood connection. So you're out here doing that and buying in. How do you see you guys? Like Yeah, and be honest, you know what I'm saying. I don't want you to say like, oh, I think you think y'all gonna get a six seed and you think you're gonna get a set.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean to touch on what you said first, like playing with your brothers, Like not only are you like playing with your brothers makes you lay it on the line even more, but also like when you have that high quality relationship with the people you're playing with, like you can hold people accountable more you know, you're coming from a good place, and like that's kind of a role that I'm stepping into now as more of a vet on my team, is like create the relationship and then hold them accountable to a high.
Speaker 4: Standard perfect just the way you do it and just the way you do it.
Speaker 3: With our roster right now, I mean we have we have a lot of young dudes and a lot of moving parts. We've been pretty active this summer so far. So first of all, to see how this team shakes out. And then I mean the main goal is like truly just to like develop and maintain winning habits, like wherever that leads us as far as record goes, Like we need to make sure guys get better when they're in our room or in our locker room and ourner gym. Make sure they're having a good time and feel like pushed while they're there, and show these fans that, like we're really building towards something that's.
Speaker 4: You're going to run a team when you're done, No, Chase, Listen.
Speaker 2: I love the fact that he said to create the relationship. You are so ahead of the game, because when I first came into the league, it wasn't about relationship it was about go get my job, go do this. Nowadays, you have to create these relationships. So when you step to these young guys and you want to say something to them, they feel comfortable even listening to you. You know what I'm saying, because of the relationships that you build with you got to take that time. My whether he be playing golf ps three, I said, ps three.
Speaker 1: Whether it be golf he has five.
Speaker 4: Killer, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But those relationships, though, I'm happy you tapped into that.
Speaker 4: Man, run a team when you're tellous it's road sparks, build a player was elite.
Speaker 5: Okay, But then the way you're team, you know, you're talking about the stuff you're talking about identifying man like that is that will always be the case.
Speaker 4: It will never change for sure, like it's never changed.
Speaker 2: I think people miss that though, and I think that's where that's what the power of the guys in the locker room happened.
Speaker 1: Because at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the day, if your coach has to be the one to hold you guys account.
Speaker 1: Of every day you guys in trouble, you should come from somebody within that locker room.
Speaker 2: Somebody has created a relationship because every one of us has heard the coach say something Rolle, I don't want Yeah, I don't want to hear that. I will kill you, like you can't play you still. You know you used the exits and those guys. But when I come to you and say it, he comes.
Speaker 4: To you and say, it's a little different.
Speaker 1: That makes different, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I'm happy you're talking about that because so many times people are saying to coach this, and the coach that I'm saying, they't even got the right person in. Before we start firing coaches, we quick to fire coaches. Now they got the right person in that don't even look good at it. So mappy you said that, that's accountability in the locker room in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: I have a fan question too, just hearing you talk right now. I was big on routines and habits and work right. So it's the only reason I lasted seventeen seasons. Last three I fooled, but fourteen I was pretty strong. Yeah, but I want to know, like, what's your summer looked? Like, what's your what are your habits?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: What do you Because one thing I will say, and I want to tip my hat tea on TUESA. You've completely you've you've grown your game in the four years you've been in Yes, and I think that's super important. But I think the next step for you is going to be is okay, now once we get to that growth side, all right now, how am I gonna want lasts as long as possible because you're gonna have phases in his career where you know, you used to be on the ball and doing stuff and now it's okay. So I want to know what you're like your summer looks like, what's your what's your daily work looking like?
Speaker 4: Right now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Treatment lift?
Speaker 4: Back back in where you at where you live? I live, I'm in Phoenix. Oh man, nice, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate that you go a hit it a game with that.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah. So it's treatment, lift and shoot five times a week, and you know it's three kind of like heavier strength power lifts and two kind of maintenance stuff like making sure I'm on top of my body.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 3: Feel really really good and feel really healthy all summer. It's not necessarily like pushing yourself like you're in the season and.
Speaker 6: You don't want to be sore all the time.
Speaker 3: You gotta feel really good so you can make those games and strides, And like it's starting to move a little bit different for me this these coming summers versus what they used to be. Like the last couple of summers were like how can I add to my game? How can I add this? How can I add that? How can I get better at this? And now I kind of feel like I see the vision of the kind of player I'm going to be in the NBA. Like there's levels to where I can get to, but the but the kind of the picture of the player that I can be is already clear. So now it's just like how do I tighten the screws and how do I just make those little marginal games and get better at this or this or just kind of slightly better here or like for me personally, like now it's like how do I change my mentality when I come on the floor, Like I need to be super aggressive taking more shots, aggressive, confident, Like this shot that I'm shooting, it's tough. It's this is a tough shot for other people, but I can make it, so I need to take it. It's going to help our team, Like that's the kind of stuff that I'm.
Speaker 4: Working on now will be huge. I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like instead of shooting five threes a game, four and a half threes a game six and a half.
Speaker 2: I mean the crazy thing about that is just like even if you guys are hotter, you're not how defense reacts.
Speaker 1: To you guys benefit of your team.
Speaker 2: How defense are going to react to the way you guys are playing and you guys being aggressive and aggresive level at you guys, somebody's going to benefit from that on you absolutely.
Speaker 4: Little a little OG advice I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 1: Oh you're taking og advice today.
Speaker 4: No, we're not done yet, but I'm gonna give.
Speaker 1: Him some take og advice today.
Speaker 4: You know I can get no.
Speaker 5: But here here's the reality. Is like having a great awareness of your team.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: Once you have a great awareness of your team, what you guys have understanding where your shots come from. Like at the end of the day, like I tell people all the time, like, yes, take those first couple of years to grow your game.
Speaker 4: You said it perfect.
Speaker 5: Once you know where your shots are coming from, now it's it's a thousand of them every day because now you got to be a master at it, and you start going from thirty nine to forty one to forty three, and then all of a sudden, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, come on, man, yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But but what I always I have an argument with people when they work in the summertimes. That's why I asked the question. Is once you identify where your shots are, I'm shooting that shot ten thousand times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I and now.
Speaker 5: And now when I get in the game, like, I'm like, I missed that is the hoop move?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean is it actually ten feet?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It's just muscle memory.
Speaker 5: So understand that. So look at your team, Understand your roster. Understand how your coach wants to play. Okay, I'm gonna get. I'm gonna get. I should get twelve shots right here this game, every game, every game, and now I almost shoot that ten thousand times.
Speaker 2: Translate it for the civilians at home. Yeah, because we see it on Instagram. Stop working on. That's I'm tired of watching it on Instagram. Watching people work on. They know they ain't gonna doing the game. You're going through your whole bag and all you do is roll to the rim, cash, love and it's okay because you can make a hundred million doing that.
Speaker 1: You Like you said, a bunch of people working on they're never going to do in the game. I don't know what that is. I don't Isn't it funny how like you should help somebody win?
Speaker 3: And then funny how like the higher you get in basketball, like the higher levels you go to, the more specialized people become, yes, and the more simple it is, Like there's like thirty guys in the NBA that get to do whatever they want.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's it hit the game thirty is almost too yeah, the game, you know, so like if you're if you're not one of those thirty guys, and like that's truly rare, and they know who they are.
Speaker 4: Pollo and those guys are working on everything every summer.
Speaker 5: They got the road they want half after about three years, it was first of all, I was Tam Mac and G Hill. Okay, how do I When I got and I told I had this story on the OG before like I got drafted there I was thank god I was a fifth pick. I get in there with T Mac and G. Hill And the first time I played pickup, I call my dad, I leave, I said, holy.
Speaker 4: The stuff I was good at.
Speaker 5: They're way better than me, Like, they're more athletic, they're quicker, they're faster, twick, So like, okay, what can't they do?
Speaker 4: Okay, let me do that.
Speaker 5: And that's when I went to making a thousand threes everyday because I'm like, Okay, this is how I much a stick.
Speaker 4: And you started realizing that though. On Once you start realizing the.
Speaker 5: Man, it makes a game a lot of a lot easier and it makes you stay seventeen years twenty three hundred and sixty two years. He's literally seventy four years old and just retied lest Year's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: But that's a credit. Yeah, it's a credit.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, Like, how do you stick that long?
Speaker 4: You have to know it's literally sixty four retired life. Yeah, and he practiced es today with the heat and he's older than did you practice that with the heat? Yeah? I'm sorry, right, that's moving so good? Yeah, gosh, went well look good? Yeah, look, hey, hey do fast hat BROI Yeah.
Speaker 2: Summertime is here, and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies come on with them sun dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out fellas getting them beach bars in them six packs ready with them who your daddy shorts. But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important.
Speaker 1: Two things.
Speaker 6: Give me true.
Speaker 2: She can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Rospos gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Rospos is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more control the rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after Roads Sparks is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, My boy, handle a la. You could go back to back round after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxing to me. Go ahead and not that thing out. Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag.
Speaker 1: She'll do it for you, my boy.
Speaker 2: Roads Spas will connect you one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people don't know telling them you can't get a rec long enough and stay hard enough to get their A legion woman, If approved treatment shows up directly to your dope playboy, and you can handle your business immediately. If pubscribe, sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first.
Speaker 1: Order of sparks on a recurrent plan.
Speaker 2: Connect with the provider at road dot co slash ogs to find out if roast box are right for you. That's our o dot co slash ogs for fifteen dollars off.
Speaker 1: Your first order.
Speaker 2: Compounding drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law but or not FD approved and do not undergo FDA sixty. For safety information, go to road dot co slash Safety info.
Speaker 5: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps. Insurance companies profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident, they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way, they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve, winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case that are almost always going after the big insurance companies and.
Speaker 4: Not the individuals at fault.
Speaker 5: Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars. Insure's best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement With Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit forthepeople dot com backslash OG's or dial Pound Law five to nine. That's or the people dot Com max like ogs ordal Pound Law five two nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement.