Speaker 1: Lokata Radio is a radiophonic novela, which.
Speaker 2: Is just a very extra way of saying a podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm fiosa fem.
Speaker 3: And I am Ma La Munos.
Speaker 2: We're podcasting through another Trump election year. We've been podcasting through election years, a global pandemic, civic unrest, political controversies, the Me Too movement, the rise of TikTok, and we are still here. We're not done telling stories.
Speaker 1: We're still making podcasts. We're older, we're wiser, We're even podcasting through a new decade of our lives.
Speaker 2: Since twenty sixteen, we've been making locat Our Radio independently until we joined iHeartMedia's Michael Dura Network in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: From Our Lips to your Ears, Fall in love with Loka to a radio like you never have before.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Season nine, Love at First Listen.
Speaker 1: Ola La Loka Motes. Welcome to season nine of Loga Dora Radio. I'm Theosa and I'm Mala Loka. Do A Radio is a podcast dedicated to archiving our present and shifting the culture forward. You're tuning in to Capit two oh seven.
Speaker 2: Last time on locat A Radio, we spoke with Issa Nakazawa about using astrology as a tool for social change. Make sure to check out that episode and share with a friend.
Speaker 1: Today, we have two incredible guests joining us. This episode idea was inspired by our producer, Stephanie Franco. This is one of her favorite podcasts and she put us on and so we're really excited to have the creators of for the Healthy Hose join us today.
Speaker 2: So a little bit about the hosts of the Healthy host podcast, Re and Sunset Tim. Rie and Sunset Tim are the hosts and creators for the Healthy Hose, a podcast dedicated to providing resourceful wellness information via casual and everyday chats about minds, intentionality, and self awareness.
Speaker 3: And we'll be.
Speaker 1: Talking to them about navigating changes, transitions and also creating like a wellness menu or creating wellness specific to you. A lot of the times, I think online we can see lots of wellness tips, wellness hacks, wellness how tos, but they don't always fit absolutely.
Speaker 2: Tim shares with us his like customized wellness routine, and I think that it's gonna maybe inspire a lot of you to take wellness into your own hands and do things that just really resonate with you as an individual, culturally, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are so excited to be joined by Ree and Tim, the host and creators of the podcast for the Healthy Hoes. Can y'all please introduce yourselves to our listeners.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. My name is Ree, and like you just said, I'm a podcast creative entrepreneur in Multi Dimensional Bank.
Speaker 5: And I'm so I said Tim, artists and podcast fabulous.
Speaker 2: We're so excited to have you with us today. We're really curious about how this partnership began and how you decided to launch this show about wellness and health and all these fabulous things.
Speaker 5: Well, it started off, I guess, from kind of like a rough place. We were both at a rough passion in life mentally and kind of frustrated and wanted to get a community, be a part of a community that kind of understood what were going on. But we couldn't quite find that place, which brought us to the journey of creating that space. It took some trial and error. This isn't our first podcast. Yeah, we actually had one before, but we had to find ourselves before we could find a voice or the conversation we actually wanted to have. Yah, So that's how funny Healthy Holes was actually born.
Speaker 1: Yes, everything, I love that, And tell us about the name for the Healthy Hose. It's so good, But you know, I think I can kind of guess the inspell, you know, but I want to hear in your words. What was the inspiration and the energy behind this fabulous name for the Healthy host.
Speaker 4: I create YouTube videos. I was doing that before I started like podcasting, and the videos I was creating were like mostly food videos and like health videos, and I would always call myself like, oh, I'm a healthy ho or anything that I was obsessing over at that time. I was a whole for that particular thing. So from that, it inspired an ebook titled for the Healthy Holes. And when we were having a conversation about starting our podcast, I was just like, I don't know what to call it. I don't know what the call it, because you know, for the Healthy Holes, it's kind of like either you're gonna love it or you're gonna hate it. And so Tim was just like, no, we gotta go with that. We gotta call it that, and yeah, we just with some healthy Hose, and that's how came about I.
Speaker 3: Love it for you.
Speaker 2: Does hoe stand for anything? Like is it an acronym or is it just a way of life?
Speaker 4: It's who is a way of life. It's a way of life, O holy life as well.
Speaker 3: No, but I agree who is life?
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 3: We're totally with that.
Speaker 2: So when we started our podcast, Yosa approached me with the idea and was like, Hey, do you want to start a podcast? And I was like, yes, let's do it. So did one of you approach the other or did you, like, both just want to do this and it just sort of like brought you both together.
Speaker 4: I kind of approached too. Yeah, yeah, for sure, because I don't know if you like, we're married, So yeah, we we're married. So we do pretty much everything together. We've I've known him all my life and we have these like the same conversations we have on the pod we have in real life. They are real life conversations. And we would we have these conversations and I would be like, Babe, we need to start up. We gotta start a podcast, and I mean this is start of twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So and finally we did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then for the most part, I'm an artist so I was able to express myself. And at the time your page was planning based princis was surrounding food, so it was a part of you that you couldn't really express to the world quite so the podcast you made perfect sense to really get those conversations out in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: How do you each define what a healthy hoe is? And like, how do your listeners define like healthy ho?
Speaker 4: I think being a healthy home is going to be different for everybody. I think we see what wellness looks like, especially like with the uproar and increase of wellness content on social media, so I think sometimes we could think like it looks like this way, looks like aarone and smoothies and this, this is and that, But no, being a healthy hoe is ultimately finding the truest version of yourself what works for you, what works for me may not work for you. And I think the bottom line of being a healthy hole is knowing who you truly are a mom, body and soul. Yeah, for sure I agree with that.
Speaker 5: And just when I hear it the first time I heard it, I couldn't we just really couldn't stop laughing when we heard it, Like, ain't no way. We finished started a podcast off for the healthy host. But just embracing whatever you're into is kind of what it means to me to be a healthy hell. You got you got gym holes, got a club holes, you got music holes. Like we just healthy holes. We got to a point in our lives and we just kind of wanted to take care of ourselves so we can be better for each other altimately. Yeah, And that's just kind of way is you know, we got all types of hos. We just healthy holes.
Speaker 2: That I got a health over everything.
Speaker 4: There we go. You know what's funny, I've said that before, perfect I've actually but it didn't stick with me. But when you asked for an acronym, I was like, that's it, That's that's the one.
Speaker 1: For a while my life was saying hoe is heaven on Earth? Oh I forgot? That was like an early rendition ofly podcast. It was like heaven on Earth? You would, yeah, that was your thing, like circa twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Wow, I just love acronyms.
Speaker 1: She does love acronyms.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Well I've got around the same page.
Speaker 1: We're going to go on a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: I'm okay.
Speaker 2: So so when you started the show you were in you described kind of like a in like a difficult place, like there was a rough patch of sorts.
Speaker 3: So I think.
Speaker 2: Today we really want to talk about like the rough patch and like transitions and going from the rough patch into like fertile ground and what was that journey, Like where were you?
Speaker 3: What was going on? And then how did you come out of it?
Speaker 4: I feel like in twenty seventeen was one of the roughest patches in my life. I had just had our second daughter, and we had just moved to a new city and life was really life, and and I don't know, I found myself in just such a really dark space. It's unable to really express it, unable to really release exactly what I was going through. And another f patch was twenty twenty three, where I was experiencing a lot of change internally, but it was really difficult because my physical reality wasn't reflecting that, and you know, as human beings, when change isn't physical, it kind of be like hold up, you know. So it was really difficult for me. But through that I've grown so much. Like I always talk about learning to EBB and flow through life because change is inevitable, Like change is going to happen regardless, so you might as well make it a little bit easier on yourself and just fall into the change and ebb and flow with what life is throwing at you.
Speaker 5: And yeah, for me around that same time with twenty seventeen, yeah, it was like it was really rough mentally, it was rough on me. It was challenging financially too for us. I think at that time period, I was working like thirteen some hours, had like two jobs, thirty hours a day, and just ultimately I wasn't fulfilled with doing anything. It was almost as if my cup had a hole in the bottom of it. As I filled up, it just kind of was drained.
Speaker 4: Out of me.
Speaker 5: I couldn't find fulfillment in what I was doing in life and just knew something like had to change and not fighting that change probably was the biggest difference in life. Just excepting that something needed to change and going on with the process, not knowing where we put us ultimately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just trusting the uncertainty of it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think that's something that we all learned the hard way. If we like resist the change, the universe is going to force the change, so either you like get with it and like open yourself up to the change. And a lot of the times we don't do that, you know, we're like very resistive because it's hard, right, And I think that's one of the reasons we wanted to have y'all on today is you know, we've navigated really tough transitions and changes in the last couple of years, and we know that our listeners of course humans, right, we all go through transitions and changes, and we get this a lot where our listeners want to like ask us advice, you know, like give us advice about X, y Z, and we don't always feel equipped to do that. And so that was one of the reasons we wanted to bring y'all on to talk about how you navigate transitions and changes and so that our listeners can kind of get some of that from y'all. So I guess my next question for y'all is, like, how do you maintain a balance in your wellness in your routine when you are in such a busy season of growth. Like I love the analogy of like there was a hole in my cup, it didn't really matter what I did like everything was just gonna like drain regardless, and sometimes it does feel that way, right, So how how do we maintain like a sense of wellness, a sense of routine when we do feel like there's a hole in our company?
Speaker 4: I want to first say that, at some point, after you've started to implement certain habits into your life, whether it be like it doesn't have to be this, like you know, big thing could be something as simple as drinking enough water or moving your body, going for a walk, whatever the case may be, at some point these things become like I know, auto poly sounds bad, but in the best way possible, and you don't really have to necessarily think about those things, so it's easy for those things to become a norm in your routine. I will say, though I don't have any balance, what I do have is priority. There are certain things that I prioritize in certain seasons of my life, and there are other things that I prioritize and other scenes of my life. Like sometimes that may be nutrition, Like right now I'm really prioritize nutrition because I feel lot of that. But yeah, for me, it's like it's more so about prioritizing versus balance because I balance never really works for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel you on that. Prioritizing is everything. Often we try to do it all at once, Yeah, and we just end up somewhere laid out tired, like as soon as we come home, laid out on the couch, like you can't take any more. I think one word I'm gonna repeat whenever I'm talking about health is acceptance. I think so much of stress and life comes from not accepting, and then we create friction in life. It's really hard to be balanced on every single thing at that point in your life. Like you said, you have to prioritize. I realized that my life kind of happens in sections. Right at this piece, I'm focused on this at this piece is something else. But ultimately got to remember it's a lifetime goal.
Speaker 3: Like you don't you.
Speaker 5: Know, you don't get fit to have your and then start eating donuts for every meal, you know, and just to get back to where you might have been or something like that. It's a lifelong journey. So just take your time, you got time, and accept that with everything comes a little lesson and a little patience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you both talked about separately right now, like food and so how are y'all when y'all are defining or talking about wellness on your show, Like, I know that it's multifaceted, but when you think of wellness, like what is it that you think of and how are you defining it?
Speaker 4: I think of wellness. I think of it as a holistic approach, a mind body soul approach, because at the end of the day, they're all interconnected, and if one isn't aligned, then the other ones are going to They're going to what's the word.
Speaker 5: I'm looking for, and like bleeding to each other.
Speaker 4: They're gonna hurt, you know what I mean if they're all not aligned. But I definitely think of it as like a mind body soul process. Like I said, BEFO for honing into whoever you are. One of the things that I realized recently is that the whole point of this journey that I'm on is to continue to return back to myself because life is going to continue to happen, and sometimes things may kind of knock us off our square and we kind of forget who we are. So we have to do certain habits like that morning meditation or going for a run, or listening to some music whatever, the case may be, to remember this is who I am, this is where home is, and this is the place that I'm going to continue to return back to in the midst of the chaos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. I think willness is just you know, taking care of you and just the simple act of noticing what's going on inside of you, Yeah, and then taking the proper steps to soothe yourself if you need to.
Speaker 4: I love that, stop it.
Speaker 5: That's what willness is, just noticing.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back with more from for the healthy house. So I feel like sometimes when people this can be me sometimes right like you mentioned, uh, oh my god, I've noticed that I've kind of gotten away from myself and I'm trying to get back to center. And when that realization happens, sometimes it's like, Okay, I'm gonna wake up at six am and I'm gonna clean my whole apartment and I'm gonna exercise and donate old clothes, and then i'm gonna go volunteer, and I'm gonna walk my dog, and i'm gonna visit my grandma and I'm gonna do everything right and like read a book. But it's like too much all at once. But I think as I have this tendency and I feel like there's people out there listening who probably are in the same on the same wavelength. So for you guys you talked about like that one thing at a time, what do you prioritize? Like first things first, Like I have gotten away from myself. I need to get back to center. What's step number one for you?
Speaker 4: Wanna work out? I'm gonna go for a run or something. Eat will because I have I bas and if I don't eat will, it just affects my entire and I just I can't function as my best self. But for me, it's just like the small things like going for a run, eating well. Ooh, no social media because I think sometimes I can definitely get so lost in the lives of other people, thinking I need to be doing an X Y Z because this person did X, Y and Z. But no social media? What about you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: For me, the first thing I do, I mean physically, is like go clean. I'm a cleaning person.
Speaker 4: She loves to clean.
Speaker 5: It gives my body something to do while my mind kind of, I guess internally cleans like all the thoughts and purifies, like what's going on in me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Now, I'm an impatient soul. I've always been like impatient whenever things happen. I try my best to like mop it up as quick as possible, and it's always kind of got me in trouble. So the first thing I have to do is calm myself down and again realize that I have time, I have space. It's okay, we can't get it all up in one day, but we will get these miss off the floor of acually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love it, And I love the IBS conversation because I feel like all hot girls have ibs.
Speaker 4: Right, do You'll?
Speaker 2: I definitely do, like I have to be very careful about what I eat or like I'm going to be miserable all day. But then I think part of that is like like I'm not careful about what I eat.
Speaker 3: So that I'm just miserable.
Speaker 2: But I think that it's like a really good thing to talk about. Like, yeah, like what you eat outside of like calories and things like that just literally can impact how your body feels.
Speaker 4: I agree with one hundred percent on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really annoying when you like the thing that you don't want to do works. Yes, you know, like I'm like starting to like eat more protein, and I'm like, oh god, I really do have more energy. I hate this, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's always a thing that you don't want to do their work.
Speaker 1: It's the worst. Yeah, And I think that's part of the resisting, right, especially like now at our age, it's like, Okay, I know what's going to make me feel good, either that be food, people's company, going out, staying in. We know like what we need now at this point in our lives, especially when we're at like center. But then sometimes it's like, well I don't want to do that, and it's like okay, well that's okay, but like you might not feel good later, and so then you have to deal with that, you know, And it's kind of then I think, cause I think about that too, like how boring, Like I have to like track my protein. Like I want to go out with my friends, and I want to eat what I want to eat, and I want to drink a little bit today. So I'm not going to like stop living, but I also have to recognize like, Okay, you know, eating this way is going to make me feel better. How can I like have that balance right of, Like I'm going to go out with my friends and drink, but like, Okay, what am I going to do tomorrow to feel better?
Speaker 4: You know exactly? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Agree, because I don't know if you feel this way, but like sometimes it feels like we wellness or like being healthy is like so it can be so like mind consuming because it's like, okay, I have to do like all these things to be well. I'm tired. Like that's too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there are so many conversations surrounding wellness, like I said before, especially like now, like everybody. I won't say everybody, but a lot of people are talking about wellness. And I think that, like I said before, if you want to have a drink, have a drink, but make sure because I think it's easier, like once you do the not so healthy thing, it's easier to keep doing that thing. So I think, like you said, it's great to have a plan, well tomorrow, I'm gonna drink me some tea or you know, whatever you do to return back to myself. But yeah, it's all about that moderation and doing a thing, but make sure you also do the thing that is good for your body.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I try to customize this wellness shit as much as I can, because I just can't. I can't do it how everybody else does it, exactly. I'll get too exhausted if I do how I've seen it on TikTok on Instagram. I gotta find a way to do it how I can do it. Yeah, I can't. I can't just show up and be somebody else and be happy with you. I gotta find a way to let me shine through this wellness. Well, ain't nobody gonna be happy again?
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I love that. Sorry, real quick. I just wanted to say that because I have an example of that in my personal life, where for years I was kept trying to make myself a morning person. I was like, I have to be up by five am, six am, get my workout, and do all these things before nine am, but I could not get out of bed. And my therapist was like, why do you have to be a morning person? And I was like, Okay, yeah, you're right. Where am I getting that from? And so to your point, tim of what you're saying, like everybody's doing their own thing and it can feel like over like why I want to do it my way? So I'm going to customize it to myself. Home what feels right to me that resonates for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought I had the opposite kind of problem. Like a lot of my my my bros. Friends, like they stay up late, and I got old man tendencies. I like to go to sleep like early, like, so it was difficult to try to like like be out or whatnot. And I want to go to bed while everybody else trying to turn up. I'm sor I catch me up in the morning. I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really curious about your customized like wellness, Like can you give us an example of how you customized wellness for yourself?
Speaker 5: For like, for me, certain things just hit different, Like I guess a perfect example when I want to go through affirmation, this is crazy. I go listen to Juvenile. I don't know if y'all know Juvenile.
Speaker 3: Yes, I go listen to Juvenile.
Speaker 5: I feel like his music like kind of speaks to me in the way I need to be spoken. So I can't just for me, you know, I can't sit and just hear certain things.
Speaker 4: You gotta be said the.
Speaker 5: Way that I have got it in my community right exactly. So uh yeah, Juvenile for the affirmation is like it's crazy, Like you know what I mean, I gotta do it my way. I can't. I've never really been a gym person, but fans is like my body. I've never been a gym person, but I can hoop all day. But you'd be hard pressed to throw me into the gym though. But it's just customizing me for exactly who I am, because any other way, I'm burnt out and it ain't gonna get done.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that. Sexy rad has been doing that for me recently.
Speaker 4: We love sexy. I gotta get glow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, on the way to pilates, like we go together, tell me to go together.
Speaker 3: I love it. Thank you for sharing that example.
Speaker 1: What does that look like for you, Red, Like do you have do you feel that that way? Like you also customize your wellness routine or what have you? Or how does it show up in your life?
Speaker 4: Yeah? For sure, I think A big one for me that really resonated what Tim said is like the affirmations you know.
Speaker 5: We hear you know, just saying we hear you.
Speaker 4: Like, Yeah, these like Instagram you know affirmations, but sometimes you just I let yourself know I am a bad bitch, like I do this shit. Everything that I have ever wanted to do, I've done. So I definitely can resonate with customizing, like things into your own language, because it just it feels so fake and like you said, you feel burnt out. And even for me, like so my smoothie, even Tim, he does this blueberry smoothie every single day, and with me sharing my life online a lot, I'd be like, but I share this every single day, but also like, this is what I have every single day, and it just it works really well for me. Another one, I used to love the gym. It's because the customization happens in seasons. Like at one point I was a gym girl. He loved the gym, loved doing weightlifting. But now I remember the last time I went to the gym, I was just like, this really feels like prison. Like I don't love it here especially. I think it's because the seasons changed, Like the sun is out, so I'm like I have to be outside on my runs. I have to. I've been doing like pilates at home, and because we've created a space in our home where it's just like it's us and it really feels safe. You know, I can't do at the gym. What I would do at home where to be listening to music, turk and dancing. I can't do that at the gym, you know. So that's another customizable thing in my routine. And again staying off my phone. And one more so, I know when we think about wellness, there's all these self help books, which are great. We love self help books, but I am out of that area in my life and I can't do it. I cannot. I can't. So I've been really into like novels and fiction, and it really just it doesn't for me, and lessons be learned in those novels, life lessons be learned.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I think like the self help genre like has exploded in the last couple of years, especially on social media, and there's nothing wrong with reading self help books, but when that's the only thing you're reading, I'm like, is there still a self to help at that point? Because it's like you're constantly trying to better yourself or beyond an improvement, which again is fine, but to the point where you're like intellectualizing and reading so much about it. It worries me, you know, like what we're doing to ourselves and like really like looking at everything under a microscope, you know, with what we do and who we are. It feels obsessive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does. It's information overload for sure, and it's just like live life. And like what Tim said, willness, A big part of willness is self awareness. I think that like, what is happening with me right now? Why am I feeling like this? And we often opt for like the service level thing, but like we need to do a deep work and you don't. Really I'm not gonna say you don't need a self help book to be self aware. I mean, I guess you have to have some kind of basis, you know, to start from, but at some point it can become too much and you really just have to look inside and just to live life. It's really not that serious.
Speaker 3: I wonder.
Speaker 2: I know, we have listeners who have kids, and you two have kids, and how do the kids get incorporated into like your own wellness routines, a family wellness routine. Do they have their own like their rituals that they like to engage in.
Speaker 5: In the beginning, it was a little it's a converting them over into like spirituality as a young person. Right in the beginning, It's just it's almost like an assignment. Dad told me I had to do this, So I'm doing it so I can get back on the iPad or get back on the switch or whatever it might be. But now of my oldest daughter is older, like she's getting to that age where she can recognize when she's having anxiety and things like that. Now these practices are actually coming into her real life and they actually mean something and they can help her out.
Speaker 3: In the beginning.
Speaker 5: I'm always I've always been a you're gonna do what I said. I'm one of them, like I'm grown you ain't.
Speaker 3: It is what it is, like.
Speaker 2: I mean saying, Read and Tim for the Healthy Host, thank you so much for sitting down and chatting with us here on look I thought our radio. I just wanted to ask thoughts on those who are currently unhealthy who want to become healthy host and how your podcast can figure into that journey.
Speaker 3: What is your advice?
Speaker 5: My advice would be start gentle and start where you are. Don't try to, you know, jump on whatever trend you see like happening online right now. Is got to be real accustomed to you and just accept where you are is a good place. To start. I think a lot of times we wish we were at a certain point so bad that we won't even get started because we just don't like where we have to take off running from. So just be comfortable exactly where you are. It comings yourself, really, I.
Speaker 4: Agree exactly what Tim said. You have to reach a level of self acceptance, because I think a lot of times healthy lifestyles can come from a place of hate and you know, or like self hate and not loving yourself, and it never ends well. And you never said, of course when it comes from that space, So it definitely has to come from a space of self acceptance. Like Tim said, meeting yourself exactly where you are. I mean, you can't run ten miles, and I mean like figuratively and literally, you can't run ten miles. And if you never ran a maut before, you definitely have to start off gentle and healing journeys and just getting healthy are definitely individual journejorneys. We speak a lot about that on our podcast, about how like our own specific journeys, as well as how wellness and spirituality is such an individualistic journey. It's so important to know yourself. I think that's the first step in healing or getting healthy is knowing your truest self and trying to continue to uncover more layers of you, know, your most authentic self.
Speaker 5: And then with and also like with us, like all holes got baggage, so it's okay, bring all your whole shit with you, Like it's a community, a whole healing together. It's okay, bring all of it with you. And none of us perfect in this community. So when you get here, yeah, all the hoes is very welcome. And when you get here.
Speaker 4: Exactly yeah, no one is perfect or will ever be perfect.
Speaker 2: That's reassuring because sometimes that baggage is heavy.
Speaker 3: Bring yes, Oh my gosh, Red.
Speaker 2: And Tim, hosts of or the Healthy Host podcast, can you tell our listeners where they can find your podcast, where they can tune in, and where they can follow you and your various projects.
Speaker 4: So you can follow our podcast on Spotify, Apple, pretty much everywhere you listen to podcasts at for the Healthy Host. Our instagram is also for the Healthy Host. YouTube is for the Healthy Host, and my personal instagram is Returner to Ours. Your personal grand instagram.
Speaker 5: Is Sunset Team the Sunset Too.
Speaker 4: I think it's Sunset Too Underscore sunset, Tim, I can't remember one of.
Speaker 2: These fabulous any last thoughts for those tuning in.
Speaker 5: Today, thoughts. I think that it's a beautiful time pee in the culture of black and brown people to get started in healing. I think it's like one of the most beautiful time perioge like I've ever seen. Like the knowledge is out there various I guess, like messengers or whatever you want to call yourself, content creator whatever, everybody's calling themselves various people for everybody to get involved. There's a community for you out there, whether it's for the healthy, holder for somewhere else, you know what I mean. It's definitely a community out there for you. Just be brave enough to get started, be brave enough to challenge the interview.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree everything he said.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it, and I agree completely. This has been a really thought provoking interview. And thank you guys for coming back, coming back on so that we could finish out our interview. Thank you to all of our listeners. This has been another episode of Look at Thought Our Radiositas.
Speaker 1: Look at Radio is executive produced by Viosa FM and Mala Munios.
Speaker 2: Stephanie Franco Is our producer.
Speaker 1: Story editing by me Theosa.
Speaker 3: Creative direction by me Mala.
Speaker 1: Look at Our Radio is a part of iHeartRadio's Michael Dura podcast network.
Speaker 2: You can listen to look at thought Our Radio on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Leave it to review and share with your prima or share with your homegirl.
Speaker 2: And thank you to our local morees, to our listeners for tuning in each and every week.
Speaker 1: Besitos Loca Lumia