Speaker 1: Where's your computer?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot my computer?
Speaker 1: Really, yes, folks talking the microphone, How you forgot your computer?
Speaker 2: I forgot my computer, folks.
Speaker 1: So you know what that means?
Speaker 2: We can't record this one, which means I went against my tweet which said we were going to record it. So there's gonna be three episodes in a row now that we're not gonna be.
Speaker 1: Able to record.
Speaker 2: So here's what we're not gonna do. We're doing three episodes today.
Speaker 1: We always do.
Speaker 2: We don't always do three episodes. Sometimes we do one, sometimes we do two. It depends on your mood. You're very moody and you're very vocal. I say, you're very vocal, so you're very vocal.
Speaker 1: List might say, we're going to have to lower that just so you know, guys, no video of this. I mean I guess I could just I'm gonna record myself on my phone and I'll just post that. How about that? Will that be cool?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like, let's get go pros.
Speaker 1: You tried that already, the batteries were dead.
Speaker 2: Well you just okay, right when you have to hand copy and paste onto a damn website all the damn time pause please. I know you guys who like to eat, Sirial makes them complease, so Cyrial make can't acquire some get some retired.
Speaker 3: Star star.
Speaker 1: You like that?
Speaker 2: That was actually very nice.
Speaker 1: You know what song that was?
Speaker 2: I want Candy?
Speaker 1: Do you know who sang it? Originally? No bow wow wow?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: And then I think didn't Aaron Carter redo it or Mandy Moore?
Speaker 2: You know Aaron Carter did?
Speaker 1: Mandy Moore did it too.
Speaker 2: I think she just had a song called candy.
Speaker 1: That's right. I like that song.
Speaker 2: That was a great song. So baby, come to me show me an you know it's weird about that song. Yeah, she was fifteen singing that, and she was in a car. She didn't have a life. It was in a Volkswagen Beautile if driving it around she doesn't even isn't old enough to even drive. Well, you know then of the mind early two thousand's, late nineties, great times. By the way, I appreciate you Brody for making that little song there. That was great, although it didn't say serial killers at all, But thank you very much. We'll love to that little diddy so our friend David Brodick from the Brooklyn Boys. You could listen to them more of a podcast of.
Speaker 1: Sold and who sang Diddy in the nineties. I have no idea it was early nineties. Zero Clue paper Boy. Okay, it was a great song. It could have been eighty nine, but I think it was right around ninety.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, great.
Speaker 1: I used to call in to the local radio stage to say, could you please play Diddy by paper Boy.
Speaker 2: I'm honestly not surprised by anything you just said.
Speaker 1: Then I go on the Top five at nine and i'd announce it. Hi, this is Scott from Long Island, and this is Dinny by paper Boy on Power ninety five. I have that tape somewhere. That's exactly what it's happening.
Speaker 2: Fact that you tape yourself on the radio when you were a kid. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Shall we get onto eating cereal because it's a big day here at Serial Killers, Episode one two. Welcome to Monday. Yay, it was a great weekend. This is actually the first recording we're doing since our vacation. Yeah, a lot of new cereal building up.
Speaker 2: A lot of new cereal building up.
Speaker 1: A lot of tweets, a lot of people tell me all about the Little Debbie oatmeal pie.
Speaker 2: Yes, Cereal for that one.
Speaker 1: I know it's coming. Kellogg's is making it. It's coming in December. Unfortunately, we have no friends at Kellogg's, so we're probably not gonna get a preview box. We'll have to wait for it to come out.
Speaker 2: Sad pastards so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Shall I go down to the Cereal sack for the exciting brand? Oh? First of all, I apologize for the form fitting shirt. If you look, I have my regular shirt hanging back there. Nate sent me out to Duncan this morning and it started pouring when I was halfway there, so I'm soaked, hair's a mess, everything's wet.
Speaker 2: Well, you look great. I just had to put on the shirt that was laying around. You look wonderful, all right, So.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go down to the Cereal sacked for a very exciting Cereal. Okay, secret squirrel, joel Oh, you sent me this one. That's right. I know it is that it was in store and I'm just gonna go get it.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna spoil it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of candy, hold on, Funfetti. It is fun Fetti Cereal Family size.
Speaker 2: I think I I rolled emoji when you sent this to me?
Speaker 1: Why, how cool is it?
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be It's gonna taste like the Unicorn cereal or one of their other ones. That's just overly sweet. Who's there Kellogg's? This is not Kellogg's. I know that one is.
Speaker 1: Hmm post No, it's not General Mills kind of yes cool. Doesn't say it anywhere on here, does it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it like the one cereal that we had that's made by Maltomeal Coldstone, right? That one was.
Speaker 1: By that is Maltomeal?
Speaker 2: Got it? I believe No, it is, yeah, And I know that for a fact because when I was copying and pasting from the website see the little serial brands, because once the website is up inactive, you're gonna be able to search what cereal brand was there? Was it a five bowl cereal?
Speaker 1: By the way, kitties, As of this recording, still no Serial killers PCTs A.
Speaker 2: Long time, guys. This was a very big, big project, so you underestimated I one hundred percent dead. It is very very daunting, and I want it to look nice because if I don't make it look nice, it's gonna be like the last time I spent eight hours of my life making a list that everyone said looks like crap. I have a feeling I'm gonna fix it. I have a feeling it's still not gonna look nice.
Speaker 1: But I know you.
Speaker 2: We're such a turd You're such an arrogant turds. I would like to be optimistic. Like all I'm hearing as you're talking is that's you?
Speaker 1: All right? So anyway, this is distributed by Hometown Food Company. Everything I do is amazing.
Speaker 2: The editing of this podcastings forever.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you know I take out your ums and this weird space between oh my god, I'm stop it. Fun Fetti is a Pillsbury brand. Pillsbury owned by General Mills, So I'm gonna go ahead and assume that General Mills made this serial. How about that cool? Although I did not get any box tops when I submitted the receipt, so that concerns me a bit.
Speaker 2: I parked illegally today, so I should hurry. Yeah, I got to be out of here in the next forty five because that's just enough time for them to tell Now.
Speaker 1: Now, while we were on vacation, I did bring a box of this cereal to cap cot I saw on the internet. Okay, I did not try it because I'm true to you, Andrew, my kids tried it, my wife tried it. Yeah, and I did not. And Nate even tried it, and I asked him to stick around so he could talk about it. But no, he's out the door. And he actually got a parking ticket this morning because he was one minute late for his meter.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. It's the worst when you walk up to them as they're writing it and they're like, I can't sorry, it's in the system.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, like you. Yeah, that's really nice. What's the matter? A little cracked there? Andy?
Speaker 2: No, not today? Luckily those that belt is holding it up toight?
Speaker 1: Sure is? What is this? One percent dairy pure from Tuscan? Got it at seven to eleven at three thirty this morning. Oh that's exciting fresh yes from the ottery. Oh god, it smells just like a fun fetti right, smells like a fun fetti cupcake.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the cupcake part, you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well let's describe. First. They're little balls kind of like what what they look like? Little moll will they look like? Again? Probably kicks or cocoa puffs, little specks of turquoise and red and orange and blue.
Speaker 2: And it's very pungent. Let's eat it the nostrils.
Speaker 1: Same consistency as a cocoa puff, same base as a cocoa puff. A little sweet. It's not as sweet as I thought it would be.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Now, if they called this birthday cake flavor, you'd be pissed, right, Yeah, absolutely so. But it's fun fetti a flavor.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a made up flavor, but it's a flavor.
Speaker 1: There's no description of what the flavor would be. It's just bursting with fun. That's all it says.
Speaker 2: It's basically just vanilla frosting with sprinkles in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: Don't I'm gonna two bowls.
Speaker 1: I get four.
Speaker 2: It's too sweet, and for that I'm out. It's just not for me.
Speaker 1: This is not shark tank.
Speaker 2: I'm not investing in funfetti cereal.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's just too sweet. I can't see myself ever wanting like a bowl of this. You get sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, guess what serial killers time fillers.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to read you the ring. What is that? I'm just going to kill some time? Now, you know people have been asking for this podcast to be longer, so I'm gonna kill time.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Well, I told you that my kids and my wife they tried the cereal. So my wife Amy submitted her review for me to read. Okay, so I'm gonna kill some time.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 1: This is a serial killer time filler. Okay, It's titled The Sneaky Snacker Strikes again. See my wife as a sneaky snacker. When Cooper catches her down in the kitchen in the middle of the night eating snacks, Cooper goes sneaky.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I guess this cereal is her being a sneaky snacker. I'm hoping Ashley and Cooper are too busy with being back to school that they missed this particular episode. If they find out that I had two full bowls of this, they would not be happy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: My wife does not eat this kind of stuff, I know, so something must be going on. When Scott first brought this big blue box home, I thought to myself, I'm gonna kick his ass for bringing more sugar filled cereal into this house. But then suddenly I had the craving Yes, Scott and Andrew. My monthly friend had arrived, the one that gives me breakouts and freakouts and crazy cravings for sweet Just no for me, It's the only time I will ever eat sweet treats. With that being said, the big bright blue box piqued my interest. I got the urge, did a little Scottie shake, and promptly poured those colorful little misshapen balls of fuchia, green, orange, and teal out into a ball. I love her descriptions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she paints a picture with her words.
Speaker 1: Yeah. As they fell one by one, I inhaled in ever so slight a roma of funfetti icing. It immediately reminded me of icing cupcakes and how much the girls love making cupcakes and the smell that wafts through our home and we bake them. I then poured some skim Plus lactose free milk, still in my milk sponsor Andy, this.
Speaker 2: Is your bit, Yeah, you get back to your okit. I'm just not gonna I don't have anything on this podcast. I'm just here to sit on top of these colorful balls and hopefully not get a parking ticket.
Speaker 1: And I dug in with my spoon. Let's just say. One bite led to two, two led to well, basically I had another full bowl and then another after that. I could not stop. It was like Audrey and European Vacation. What does that mean? Have you seen that movie?
Speaker 2: Because I national Lampoon's European Vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah? What did Audrey do? Did she keep eating something?
Speaker 2: Couldn't tell you, but you're a movie guy. Yeah, but I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: It was breakfast for dinner that night. For me, it tasted like kicks, lightly dusted with fun fetti icing. It was not an overly sweet like I thought it would be. I went into thinking that I was not gonna like it, figuring it would be insanely sweet. It's the perfect balance if you're looking for something just a little sweet. Disclaimer, this is not something I could eat every day. However, it far exceeded my expectations, so I will give it four balls and a spoon, says Amy.
Speaker 4: Nice shot, Amy, Yes, at that was your Serial Killers time fillers.
Speaker 1: Now, look how far in we are and we've only done one serial. How far in are we like ten minutes in?
Speaker 2: Oh now you gotta complain about the length of the episode. Oh oh my God, you don't know how long this is gonna take me to edit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, it's fine.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna post it.
Speaker 1: Gotta just do. I'm not editing anything.
Speaker 2: Amazing except you have to bleep out that curse word I already did. Okay, cool, let's go to the next box.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Do you have any other fun bits that you have planned for yourself that only you do?
Speaker 1: I might? You don't come up with anything. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Literally, anytime I've even asked you for anything in this podcast, it's immediately met with I don't know, and I'm scared.
Speaker 1: The only thing you've ever asked for was the Harlem Shake jingle, which you can ask Brody for.
Speaker 2: Go ahead again. Anything I would do on my own, I would have to ask you to put into the system or for you to play it. That's fine, you would have Scott, do not even start with I do not even start with this to day. I'm not in the mood. You are so much a stickler.
Speaker 1: Were you talking?
Speaker 2: You just sit there and it has to be your way to your aware that high. I'd like to see your creativity shotcast Andrew. Okay, I think you were creative one time. I made a logo for this podcast. You remember the logo that we changed. Remember how much you fought that for a while.
Speaker 1: That was like a kindergarten logo.
Speaker 2: The one that's still our logo.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like the flakes in the bowl. I think there should be loops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it looks like okay, look at it.
Speaker 1: It looks like an alligator. Here, look at it. It's right here. What it looks like? It looks like alligators?
Speaker 2: I honestly, and there's not even enough. I don't care enough at this point. You don't care. Ever, I don't care because you are every time you want to make your little episode descriptions.
Speaker 1: And this indeed, I don't make those descriptions that comes from that comes from serial Killers PC. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Which is you?
Speaker 1: I don't?
Speaker 2: Which is you?
Speaker 1: All right? Can we stop and go down and eat some cereal? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I've been waiting. This is your serial killer time filler.
Speaker 1: So in the last episode, we had a crunch. What are you looking at?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at my phone?
Speaker 1: Why you go? What's important?
Speaker 2: Well, because you're gonna ramble on about how we had a crunch berry and I don't need to pay attention for a split second.
Speaker 1: All right, So in the last episode we had a knockoff crunch Berry serial.
Speaker 2: Episode's called and he's just not into it anymore. Andy decided that he was gonna be on his phone all day. Guess what still on a website. He sucks, that's you, That is you me choke.
Speaker 1: So in the last episode we had another knockoff cap'n crunch crunch Berry cereal. I think it was from Wegman's. I don't even remember anymore. I was in the supermarket in Cape cod when we were on vacation, and the cereal aisle of the Shaws Great Shaws, this big supermarket chain not here, but you know, in the northeast her in Shaws. Okay, Mom's Best has jungle berry crunch.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm excited for that.
Speaker 1: Jungle Berry Great. I don't know why it's jungle berry crunch. I'm not sure who makes up the names. There's an ardvarc on there. How m's the difference between an ard vark and an ant eater.
Speaker 2: An anteater has the nose, and doesn't it like have the little nose that eat anteater has that too, But there's an anteater has the nose and it's sticky, and it like sticks it. They have the big tongue, the big long tongue that lives the anteaters. Remember that cartoon, the Ardvark and the Ant.
Speaker 1: You'll make me so mad, I'll give you it was part of the Pink Panther cartoon series back in the day.
Speaker 2: Was that like Tom and Jerry?
Speaker 1: No, it was Pink Panther.
Speaker 2: I know, Pink Panther. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: And when you would watch it as a kid, every once in a while, like some other one would come on, the Ardvark and the ant would come on, and what, you're such a jerk. That's my childhood dude.
Speaker 2: Literally, again, this is a one like this is Scott Show. I'm just so long for the ride.
Speaker 1: It is not Scott Show.
Speaker 2: Literally, anytime I mentioned anything, it's immediately like, okay, nobody knows that bad? Do you remember ardmarking the ant?
Speaker 1: Okay? Ooh wow, this smells good. This smells very very full. It's yeah, it's dull colors because I'm guessing there's no artificial colors in it, berryful? What how would you describe it? Smell it?
Speaker 2: I can't because you have the cups because I can't even pour my own cereal or milk. I don't trust you exactly.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go, smell it right, Yeah, it smells like a real fresh berry. I don't know what kind of berries you're talking about. Right here we go, Mom's best Mom would not be happy with us Andrew just bickering. Nope, that would have been wonderful to see if you were recording this, everyone could see how you just spit it all out in a cup. It is much more citrusy than berry. E.
Speaker 2: This gets one spoon. This tastes like do you remember pink bubble gum medicine as a kid?
Speaker 1: Yes? I hated it?
Speaker 2: Okay, so no, no, no. There were always two different versions. There was the one that actually tasted like bubblegum, but then there was the off brand one that you could only get from supermarkets that wasn't as good. This tastes like the off brand one that was way too much strawberry ish and it didn't taste like bubble gum. Disgusting. It tastes like medicine.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's not bad.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's not disgusting. You just don't like it.
Speaker 2: No, it's gross that. I'm shocked now that you don't like cheetah chumps because that almost tastes like the cheetah chumps. No, yes, one hundred. It has a weird something going on.
Speaker 1: You talk about the bubblegum medicine. It reminds me of, Oh, I'm gonna go stomach ache.
Speaker 2: There you go me with cheetah chomps.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of going to the dentist as a kid, and they used to give you the duck fluoride. They'd give you the fluoride things that you put in your mouth and it was this foam spongy thing and I would gag. And they always gave me bubble gum flavor because for the adults it was mint. Not for the kids it was bubblegum.
Speaker 2: The should have just made it meant for everyone.
Speaker 1: I'm nauseous just thinking about it. That in combination with this cereal. I don't think it's as bad when you're eating it, but I think the after effects are not so great. And that guy in the tree there eats any this, he's falling out right. Was that a leopard or cheat? I don't know what that is, but I'm going to give it a ball on a spoon. I don't think it's horrendous, it's just not great.
Speaker 2: Well, once the Serial Killer's PC website is that this is going to be in the Worst Rated Cereals Club.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna do that? Are they gonna be different sections of like one bowlers? Ye, five bowlers.
Speaker 2: This is also what's making it difficult. When I put in I can't wait to see this thing.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: When I put in an entry, I'm marking it. Did the cereal get five bowls? Like? Okay, so this episode episode one two right now, in this episode, it would be labeled General Mills, because we're saying it's General Mills. Huh that one is Mom's best. So it be labeled as that worst Cereal club. Yeah and yeah, then you could see the episode on what we read them.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see what this thing looks like.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hate it either way. So I'm not even making it for you anymore. I'm making it for our listeners who are going to appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh, they'll tell you how bad it is too. I hope it's good, I really do.
Speaker 2: You're going to appreciate it because also, not only do you have to do the desktop site, but then for some reason, the damn why are you feeling yourself in front of me? That's like very inappropriate. Then when you convert it to the mobile site, everything just gets jumbled up, and then I'm like, uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: So from two thousand and six two you don't know what's going on. But let's bring up Anton the Ardvark again, because that everyone knows.
Speaker 1: What's going on when you mentioned that they do uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the format of the show anymore. We do a new and in a classic and a bonus and I don't know, we just do three.
Speaker 2: I think we need to cut this to one episode per week.
Speaker 1: No, because then we need get back Hello.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I think one episode per week would keep the audience craving for more. Is this a crave cereal?
Speaker 1: No, it's a Cachi cereal from twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: I think one episode per week because I've noticed Friday episodes don't do as well as Mondays.
Speaker 1: There are people that depend on this podcast to get them through the day. But if it was a Wednesday that's a rough Monday. People want this Monday up to smile, and then Friday it drives them right into the weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you something. Are also driving listeners off a cliff because many people are listening on Friday.
Speaker 1: It's you that's driving listeners off a cliff. Can I go down to the cereal pace?
Speaker 2: It's me, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: There we go for another Cashi cereal. Yes, it's another Cashee cereal. And that's uh my guy, mister Newton on the back of the box. He's the farmer that grew the wheat for this. Uh huh, what are you looking at? What's so important?
Speaker 2: You're just you because this is the moment that you talk. I don't talk. So it's a Cashi I don't know. We have a whole shelf of Cashe's How is this one different?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because it has dark cocoa. It's a different flavor.
Speaker 1: It's dark Coco Karma.
Speaker 2: Okay, would karma have a flavor?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's what it's a certified transitional biscuits. What does that even mean? What are you transitioning from? That's the strangest title I've ever seen Cashy Dark Coco Karma certified transitional biscuits baked with rich cocoa and warm cinnamon.
Speaker 2: The need to look up what a transitional biscuit?
Speaker 1: I think I would like you to. You may pick up your phone for that place, you may pick up your maybe either Maybe it's the size. They're not quite many, but they're not quite full.
Speaker 2: So does that make mini wheats transitional biscuits.
Speaker 1: No, they're many. This is in between many and full size.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay the new food label. This came out in twenty sixteen when the cereal came out. Oh, it has to do with organic foods.
Speaker 1: Whatever, stupid organic.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, So basically it's an organic thing.
Speaker 1: Good to know. All right, you're ready, one, two, three, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh and they actually specifically talk about transitional biscuits and the cereal. I remember when I threw out the cereal. Yeah, I threw it out. Thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: I taste the warm cinnamon at first. Sorry, those stringy mini wheats always get stuck in my throat. And then you do taste the dark chocolate. After my eye is twitching. You think it's a mom.
Speaker 2: Probably this is not bad. Oh, I'm iffy. It's not oh god, you need to have marshmallows on demand. I think it's decent, not great. I'm gonna give this one two bowls. This was not a good episode for me. I'm just gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: There's never a good episode for you.
Speaker 2: Uh. Sometimes I have cereals. I like, this is not one of those three balls. Okay, all right, mah.
Speaker 1: Could you try the milk for me because I see it's getting chocolatey. Would you do that for me? Please?
Speaker 2: Tastes like milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a very exciting episode of Serial Killers. See it's a little bit longer than the others.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Remember when I was saying how long episodes should be, and then you were the one when this first started. Yeah, you can even go back and listen to yourself in early episodes. They do what long episodes and you're doing Scottie Fillers and all this other new stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I don't know. Some people can't hang on that long. Listen. Look at the Brooklyn Boys. There are thing is like two hours long. Who's listening to the whole thing? But yeah, here they are. It's like a monsters. They got merchandise and they get all kinds of stuff, so they must be doing something right. Guys, we're not doing it. Okay, let's just end it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are so dramatic. If I was your child, I would have run away and lived in an orphanage.
Speaker 1: By we are a year and a half in almost one hundred and fifty episodes, and what if we made two hundred dollars? That's cool?
Speaker 2: Now mean we have more than that in our PayPal account, which I've said for the past like.
Speaker 1: Three I keep saying in the episodes, send it to me because I need money for milk.
Speaker 2: Dude, No, because I have in text message you saying specifically, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Save it from when I can't pay a bill. Please follow us serial Killers PC on all social platform Not in the mood today, Scott, whatever you do, do not go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com yet because it's not there. It might be No, you're gonna get that thing that says, oh I want to buy this site or whatever the hell?
Speaker 2: Well no, because you sent me the info, I just have to link it when it's done and looks like.
Speaker 1: Why can't you at least put something that says coming soon with like a serial bowl?
Speaker 2: What do you know I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Like and subscribe and things. Thank you cool? Can you please just leave us a review because I love reading them and we haven't gotten one since August twenty ninth. Oh sad, thank you.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's because we post too much. Oh, here we go. What what are you about to play?
Speaker 4: What is on the next Serial Killers?
Speaker 1: We'll have another brand new cereal. This one has something to do with your brain. Brain. It's just a synonym for the word.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say, because then you'll know what the why are rubbing your eyes?
Speaker 2: Crunch all right, crunch out?
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of brain do you remember that show Brain Games from the eighties. No, it was on HBO. Okay, it was great. It was kind of like you don't remember it.
Speaker 2: I was born in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: It was one of those like filler things that they would play in between when a movie ended and to the next movie to get to the top of the hour and at the end you have to remember this Brain Games is now over. No, there was like a guy it was an egg man and it would crack open and it was this whole thing and it was kind of like if you what it was kind of like an escape room on TV. They would eat riddles and stuff like that. You have to try to figure things out. It was like a brain game cool hence the name Nice.
Speaker 2: All right, so is there brain game serial? I don't know what you want.
Speaker 1: We'll see okay, see you on Friday.
Speaker 2: See you on Friday.