Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's colled money moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by colar Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 1: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When called in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer deaths. That's why the American Cancer Society recommends that if you're at average risk, you begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with coli Guard tests. The cold Guard test allows you to be in control of your colon colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures, Plus colon Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive colon Guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of older and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the colon Guard test. You can also request a coli Guard prescription today at coli guard dot com slash podcast. The color Guard test is intended to screen the DOLSE forty five and order at average risk of col director cancer. Do not use COVID guard tests if you have had athenemus, have inflammatory biblesease, and certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family district of co erectal cancer. The color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopies.
Speaker 2: High risk patients color Gard tests and adults forty five to forty nine, if estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older, false positive and false negatives canccur. Colordgard is available by prescription only.
Speaker 1: Now it's time to welcome Super Bowl champion. In fifteen games this season, he had a pick a forest fumble, two Thummer recoveries, four passes defended, eighty solo tackles, nine tackles for lost six QB hits from the University of Georgia. Now he was a national champ, and now he's a Super Bowl champ. Best welcome, Ni Kobe, Dean Cole. What's up? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: How you doing, bro?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm good. I can't playing. What's up? Said? Let me go first? Man? You always go yeah, listen, listen.
Speaker 5: I want to know as someone you know, obviously I felt, I felt I was okay in the game of football.
Speaker 2: But I ain't never want nothing. I ain't gonna lie to you. Listen.
Speaker 5: I never won a national championship, you know, in college. I never want to stay. I want to know what it feels like. I'm sure it was probably a childhood dream obviously, make it to the NFL, you know, but in the national championship, doing the Super Bowl in such a short amount of time, brou what that feel like?
Speaker 2: Tell me what I feel like, because I don't know. I feel say.
Speaker 6: It's surreal in a sense, because it's like, damn, it's like it's something that you kind of work towards all the time. It's something but then like you you sometimes you be thinking like them. Losses is gonna make you home and make you go harder. But then whens then when it's gonna drive you differently, like getting there, getting to the super Bowl, you win, and the motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You celebrate with you guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is like it's like you want to get back, you get back, so of course, but it's definitely surreal.
Speaker 2: Feeling is a blessing for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, bla, man, go bad.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about, COVID, I know what you talk about. Many Oh Joe, that's not necessary.
Speaker 2: That's me and man.
Speaker 1: We having a conversation. Oh Joe, I will get back to you in a second.
Speaker 2: You ain't playing for the Eagles. You got to hand it up there.
Speaker 1: This super Bowl chap and the Super Bowl chap, we all have a conversation. Kobe, Kobe, me and you go, let's whisper. But we talked about Man, you played, Kobe, you played extremely well this year. You was having an outstanding season. You get down. Did you know when you when when you went down? Did you know that the seriousness of your injury?
Speaker 2: I did. I didn't.
Speaker 6: I felt like my kneech just buckled and then I got I kind of looked down. I see my kneecap on top of my thigh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I sat down and I pushed my kneecap back in and I stand up. I'm like, all right, as soon as I stand up, he probably out and I push it back in. I'm like all right, I'm walking off the field. I'm thinking, okay, it's just locy to give me a brace. And then it just kind of blew up like a balloon and I'm like what.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, But I mean it's all good.
Speaker 6: I mean, I had an injury before. God got me be back better than them.
Speaker 2: How how was rehab going? Right down? Are you back running? What do you think your strength, your lower extremities are the back normal a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean we're getting there. We're getting there. Is uh what on five we I'll be five. We saw from surgery wednesday. Okay, I'll be five. We's out from surgeon wednesday. So uh, by week six, it's gonna it's gonna take off. Because it's a protocol. You gotta follow you. It's slowing the beginning getting picked up.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, call let me ask you this last year you guys struggled defensively. You couldn't get off the field, you couldn't rush the quarterback. You seemingly couldn't do anything. You're bringing Vig Fangio and in one season it's been I can't remember a time that a defense is done a one eighty like your guys, Like, you guys did what do you think the biggest difference was between last year and this year's Super Bowl out lights out, outstanding defense.
Speaker 6: I feel like it was a band. It was a band from the guys. Man you got, you got Vig, who's been in the game for a long time. Uh, then you got well, we were one of the youngest defensives in the league. So it's like everybody kind of we we all looked at it like we ain't really done nothing, so we just kind of ball in the way he because it kind of came in with look older, older headman tagged like no nofense, no nonense. So it was like we we were doing the at first with Syrianni, like my my first two years, it was like, you know, ot As was cool man Like they ain't really pushed us as much. It wasn't as hard training count of win that hard and then if it come, he got us doing conditioning, dribs, doing ota.
Speaker 2: We bought into it. We bought into it.
Speaker 6: That's why you see somebody like Jalen car able to play one hundred percent of snaps, Like you don't really see that from the defensive alignment.
Speaker 2: So it was just like and now that we've seen it work.
Speaker 6: I mean, sey s guy ain't either limit for how good Uh any of those guys us could have been could be on defense.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I said that last year. I felt a Jalen Carter got in some shape. I said, he has the building, he has the ability, he has Reggie White potential. I'm not saying he's gonna be that, but you watch him the way he can rush the quarterback, he can bully and he can rip. He's tremendous first step, he can stop the run. He has no weakness. It's all in here, it up here. And he got himself in shape and he was dominant.
Speaker 6: It was definitely it was. It was great to see because I've been playing with him since college. So uh, Jac also got like a I don't know, you get out there, you kind of see them lining him be a little scared of him because he comes out the gate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first for the first nap, and he talking in the day in the huddle. He he yelling. He got a little different different kind of he got up.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he talked a little different shit than BG. So you can tell that the line is skilled. He'll he'll look at the lineman say yeah, he's scared.
Speaker 2: He's scared.
Speaker 6: He's like pointing at him, and the line just kind of just I ain't saying nothing to him.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, you know, he got it. Yeah, that's that's what you think.
Speaker 5: Most of the time, that not very many officers linemen that really talked back in general.
Speaker 2: They always they always for some reason, they.
Speaker 5: Always focused don't really do the trash talking, especially back to the lineman. I used to get myself in trouble during my day because I would talk trash and TV time out. The closest people to me would be the deepest alignement, you know, TV across the thing and the ref caving it back up and my my my left, my left and right tack would always tell me, Chad, no wing them boys up, because you ain't got to deal with them in the trenches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I got a question for you, man, what's the toughest part about playing linebacker as opposed to in college and the difference in the NFL.
Speaker 2: What's the difference outside of the speed of the game for me?
Speaker 6: For me, I feel like the toughest part is I feel like linebacker should be the general on the defense. You should be the one. You should be You should be the one lining thereybout up or my next head line up. Kind of like you should be like the battery pack, the get everybody going, you you kind of.
Speaker 2: You, kind of you, the glue in the center.
Speaker 6: We like to call the glue like we we we run with four three and we bad three fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it was like, I feel like being linebackers, we gotta be able to do all that and we gotta also be able to keep everybody kind of kind of like when jac a chance to get to get to get the mind from out we want that fifteen yard penalty.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell him how.
Speaker 3: To calm everybody down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you gotta you gotta have her.
Speaker 6: You gotta have her respect from the other guys of the defense to be able to even had the green not and make the cause and everything.
Speaker 2: And I feel like it's a linebacker.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't like shy away from that and you should want to praise something like that and go for it. So I feel like that's the toughest part, not even just playing the game, because if you can play, play, Yeah.
Speaker 1: How did how did playing at a program like the University of Georgia, Because you know Kirby, he came from coach Saban and coch and Kirby is no nonsense. You got a bride, You gotta bump in the cod Hey ain't no walk through price and you thumping he owns school. So how did playing the University of Georgia prepare you to play? And for the piling up Eagles in the NFL?
Speaker 2: It made me.
Speaker 6: It gave me that like, uh, a different type of I say give a fuck factor, just because just because it's like you playing it somewhere like George you I ain't have I ain't have it either, So you ain't have that. You had that money coming in, so you got you playing. You had to be playing to get to the league, or you really had to love it because we was banking every day. We was banking every day and and it kind of made me grow up and be maturing in the sense of, no matter what you're doing outside the ball, when it comes to being in that building, you gotta perform. And the people inside that building don't care about what you gotta go. Uh well, in a sense, they don't care about what you got going if you ain't performing. So it's like and Kirby. Kirby told me that early on because I was I was big on school. I was an engineering major, so I was up all night.
Speaker 2: Oh me too. He was like, yeah, I was up all night. So he was he you.
Speaker 1: Ain't engineering scholarship, Kobe that that's what Kirby probably told you.
Speaker 6: Well he I'll tell you the story. It was my freshman year. I came in early with spring time and I had first got there. I'm I'm I'm out, I'm out late parting with the guys, and then I'm standing up Blake doing homework. Then it's like springing practice, so I'm in the meetings those enough.
Speaker 2: That was enough.
Speaker 6: Curby coming to me, he said, you know, man, this before practice. Said you know, man, I know you you're working hard. You got the engineering. You know, you're trying to find a way. And I know it's hard right now because the defense hard. But I don't give a fuck. He said, he said, he care, he said, hey, he said, when you come out here, I need you focus, when you come in to the meetings, I need you folks, I need you up. So and that kind of I always remember that. I don't remember nothing else told me. I remember that, and it kind of it helped me through everything with my business and all that.
Speaker 2: So like, they don't care, they don't care to you make.
Speaker 1: It's a performance based league, yeah, all that other stuff where you came from Buckers of Warren, Lombardy alland trophy ho the trophy.
Speaker 3: They don't give a deal about that.
Speaker 1: You better be able to perform or they're gonna get your you know what about.
Speaker 2: That more definitely? Hey, listen, who are who are some of the linebackers? Bro?
Speaker 5: You know, obviously I've had players that I look up to and actually studied and tried to model my game after before I made the league and tried to do what they did once once I once I got there. Who was some linebackers past or present that you studied a Madio game after?
Speaker 6: Well, I used to I'm I'm I'm I'm told short of m a little bit under city's foot So I used to look at guys like, uh Eric Kendricks, who was a little he was kind of like orthodoxed in the footwork and everything. Uh of course. I used to look at Ray. I used to look at dead Brooks, Yeah, Road Coil, who came right before me online, because he's just like a peer linebacker.
Speaker 2: He played its like, uh, those guys.
Speaker 6: Mostly I used to study like there's Leonard as far as like punching the ball out and everything like that.
Speaker 2: But of course he had a real long kind of yeah yeah, but he really uh yeah. I used to study him as far as like getting turnovers. Uh Fred. Of course.
Speaker 6: That those guys and many more. I used to study safety too, like yeah, not like I won't want to play safety, but it's just like you kind of study the guys that you like to play the game, like you study James Harrison. Even though he was out the edge, he told my fault, I know where listen.
Speaker 2: It's okay, okay, I'm gonnahoop him. You're good, You're good. I'm a whooping.
Speaker 6: I used to stay like James here, like the physicality of the game like that.
Speaker 2: I just felt like I feel like as a linebacker. Uh, with with.
Speaker 6: The NFL and the leads trying to take some of the physicality out of the game, it's it's all us to bring it back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Uh, and do it always, not trying to get finding anything like the hip jop me.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, Kobe.
Speaker 2: You're taking You're taking all my questions. Man, go ahead, listen, I got one more question now for you.
Speaker 5: For somebody as young as you win, I'm thinking about just me because I never wanted I never won anything.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: So if you won so much so early in life, you got so much left in your career, how do you define success for yourself as a player and a linebacker When you've already won a national championship, you won a Super Bowl already, So what else is left on the plate outside of personal goals?
Speaker 6: Outside of personal goals? Uh, you just kind of you kind of tasting greatness. You want to, like I said, when you win there, when you win that first Natty, you win that first Super Bowl, you want to keep winning it all starts over. You don't want to like okay, okay, if I want to play a decade in the league. I just finished my third year, so I at least got seven more years at the beginning. Every year, my goal is to be the best lineback in the league and the win the Super Bowl, to have the top defensive league. So and that's kind of what you do with everything to you set your goals for yourself. You just try to push towardes. So I don't downplay them. I don't care how many times.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: If I wanted them to go get it, I like that. Let me ask you this the rule. Now they're trying to get the toe push band. Have you guys been able to stop your touch pushing practice? How the time do you guys stop your practice?
Speaker 6: They don't do that in practice. Y'all know we ain't doing that in practice. I always I always joke with some of the old line but like y'all know, y'all can't. Y'all won't be able to do that against us. I always joke against us. But uh man, look, they if somebody don't like it, they're gonna try to ban it. So I say keep it, of course, but stop it, yeah, for by his reasons.
Speaker 2: For I'm a defensive guy.
Speaker 6: So it's like, I don't care at this point, and in the league it's not too much tough.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna look at some on the offensive side of the ball and.
Speaker 6: Be like, or they need to ban this because it's bad football. Like nah were on defense. We're gonna figure it out. We get paid to stop. We get paid to stop officers, we get paid for them not to score. So we're gonna we're gonna try to figure it out.
Speaker 5: And that's the problem that people in positions of power don't have the mentality like you have, or the mentality like the players have. You know, especially those in that competition committee. They trying to do it with stuff simply because you can't stop it.
Speaker 2: But neither here nor they.
Speaker 1: Are dynasty repeat Eagles. Yeah, y'all want the Super Bowls? Y'all about y'all about to run it back?
Speaker 6: Like I said at the beginning of every year, the goal is the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: It is Kobe.
Speaker 3: We appreciate the time, man, thanks for stopping by.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, great college career, great start to your NFL career, national champ, super Bowl champ, and hopefully we have you back over here again next year and you're back to back Super Bowl Champ. Congratulations man, continue success and speedy recovery.
Speaker 6: So appreciation, Yes, appreciate you, Broke Otoe, I need some of them eighty five too.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got you, boy, I got you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send it to you. I'm gonna send it to you. I know how to get in touch with you now. Love appreciation. That would go Broo, Ni Kobe Dan.
Speaker 2: That was dope. That was dope. That was dope. But a young, young young boy don't want to. He don't want to, Natty don't want.
Speaker 5: To, uh, super Bowl and I'm here, I am empty handed, Broy. I would listen, I want something on Madden, but it's not the same feeling, man Like.
Speaker 2: That kind of made me feel bad. That's kinda made me feel bad the way y'all was.
Speaker 5: Like like like like the camaraderie y'all had because both of you.
Speaker 2: Y'all got a ring.
Speaker 3: Look O Joe.
Speaker 1: Everybody that I mean ain't a whole lot of uh. Ain't a whole lot of Heisman Trophy winners in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Ain't a whole lot of Heisman Trophy winners that won Super Bowls? Yeah, bro, so you want you would have got to give you the Hodean Trophy, National Champion, Rookie of the.
Speaker 2: Year, super Bowl, League MVP, super damn first picking the draft.
Speaker 1: I mean Camovic, Look, cam won Heisman National Championship, He's Rookie of the Year m v P, then win Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I mean he's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Marcus Allen, Now, Marcus got Marcus won Rookie of the Year, Heisman National Championship, m v P, Super League, EVP, super Bowl MVP. But he's one of the few. It doesn't happen. A lot of a lot of great things have to happen, Oh Joe, for you to have I mean, obviously, you know super you know, the Heisman troll for your team has to be good. But after the individual war but once you start getting up to that level, yeah, to have team success, yeah, because one play can ruin it all. But every great hat talking to young fella, you know, Georgia boy, doing what we do win, Oh Joe, Boise and State running back asking Genty will only participate in medical evaluation and team interviews in the twenty twenty five NFL scouting combine. Genty will go through excuse me, we'll go through on field drills at Boise and State Protay instead. The twenty one year old is coming off a stellar twenty twenty fourth season and with the Broncos finishing second in the Heidsman voting. Genty led the country in rushing with two thousand, six hundred and one rush yards on three hundred and seventy four carries, scoring thirty total touchdown You like this on jump? God? Damn, I'm gonna say it again, but I caught myself. I caught myself real quick. Yes, of course, of course.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 5: There's certain people that don't have to go and perform at the NFL Combine in front of all the scouts.
Speaker 2: You know why, huh?
Speaker 5: Because everything you need to see is on film where it actually counts, not in shorts and shirts and a pair of cleats.
Speaker 2: That don't mean nothing. What does it look like when I turned the film on? What do you give me?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: How do you help my team? I'm gonna start there. How do you help my team when I turn the film on? Do you pop out on film?
Speaker 3: Yep? He doesn't.
Speaker 2: Just that. That's for all thirty two teams.
Speaker 5: Now, there are teams that have running backs in that position is solidified already and they might not need Genty. There's no need for him to do anything at the combine that they can't turn the film on and go see for themselves. He had a phenomenal career, especially senior season. There's nothing for him to prove at the combine. Now, what I think that he needs to do is needs to run a phenomenal forty. You need to run a grade forty.
Speaker 2: You even not to do that. He might not even have to do that.
Speaker 5: There are very few players that are coming out in the draft that don't need to do anything Shador Sanders, Camboard, Travis Hunter, who have decided to do stuff anyway because the listen the film The Eye and this guy doesn't lie Genty at Duke Carter and maybe one or two others. But those individuals, they don't have to do anything because the resume speaks for us self and they've already put the film out, so there's nothing for him to do and short up and shirt in a freaking pair of cleats.
Speaker 1: So you like him not going you like him like, Okay, let me get to a familiar setting. Yeah, let me a obviously, you know you can go big up to show that I can catch the ball. I can be a three down back. But I agree. Look, I don't think he has to run. Look at the end of the day, somebody got those twenty six hundred rush yards. Yeah, Emmy Smith didn't run though four or five he did, Okay, Yeah, I mean yeah, you love to have a guy like I mean, normally, with the exception of Chris Johnson, how many guys ap ram blistering time. But mate, I need a guy with vision, and I need a guy with balance.
Speaker 2: And he got just that. He got just that. We good if he can do that, and you know, and add this to it. And I also need a guy with the first man in gonna bring him down. I think the other thing.
Speaker 1: I want to see him in past protection because you know what happens, O Joe, you put your back in there, he can't protect.
Speaker 2: They're gonna blitz his ass every single time. Mm hmm. They're gonna blitz him. I got to.
Speaker 1: And if you scared, I'm gonna sit you in the quarterbacks lap. See blocking is all about tech, Nick and understand, yeah, know who you got, cut the distance down, make the guy come through you, because see, the more distance you have, the more he's gonna be doing all this, O Joe. Yeah, I'm gonna close that distance. If I got you in the al the B gap, I'm gonna be right there. Well, you can't do all that. You gotta come through this little gap, and I'm gonna te off on your ass.
Speaker 2: You just cursed, well asked in a cuss word.
Speaker 1: But okay, but uh but that's what you have to do.
Speaker 3: I think the kid can play. I think the kid.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, after what we saw last year from the running backs, the resurgence of that position. You had a two thousand yard Russia, a nineteen hundred yard Russia, A couple of guys that was what, well over twelve hundred.
Speaker 2: Now you wait, waitit wait, wait, wait wait a minute.
Speaker 5: Now remember the guys that were over twelve hundred in the two thousand and nineteen yards Russia. These are the leak backs either upper echelon backs in the NFL.
Speaker 2: These they ain't just know anybody's now.
Speaker 1: Give me to give me, give me, give me the top fifteen backs because there are a lot of guys that I mean, that was that was really up there. Huh No, No, the this year's the top. To give me the top Rushers.
Speaker 2: HM, oh yeah, it's a what you got, good.
Speaker 1: Boy, ashes Lord Haberton for somebody knowing so much about computers.
Speaker 3: Ain't no Wi Fi that dies. The Wi Fi die's the Wi Fi die is the Wi Fi fault.
Speaker 1: I don't see nothing, uh, Joe Mixing, Nijie Harris, ric O'Donnell, Tony Pollard, James Connor, Bucky Irvin, Aaron Jones, Cuba Hubbard.
Speaker 2: I mean, are those elite backs? Cause you told me it was just the elite he said. They all went over one thousand. Joe Mixon went over one thousand and fourteen games. A lot of these guys went over one thousand yards in fifteen and sixteen games.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Taylor had fourteen hundred yards in fourteen games.
Speaker 2: Are we set? Are we sitting the bar for greatness? One thousand yards? Now?
Speaker 1: I'm saying the running back has had a resurgence. Remember, they weren't taking even running backs in the first round. Didn't nobody the matter of fact that Derrick Henry went for eight million dollars? What did that tell you're about the running back position? That Joe Mixing got released, What did that tell you they don't value the running back?
Speaker 2: Position.
Speaker 5: But obviously these players went to places where they were used correctly, where they were used the right way, where they saw value and what they were able to bring to that team and that offense.
Speaker 1: They had what one, two, one, two, five six. They had five guys one two, three four. Five guys rushed for at least fourteen hundred yards. Yeah, Another guy Josh Jacobs had thirteen hundred. Yeah, Kyrin Williams was a yard short of thirteen hundred, and then you had like five guys that go over eleven hundred, and then you had another you know, job. So you had fifteen guys, Ojo, they go over at least one thousand yards. Not look one thousand yards stop a thousand yards was the measuring stack, Ojo. When it was twelve games, Yeah, that's what everybody was excited about. And even when it went to fourteen games, it's like, okay, now you're doing something. Now you know, it's a little luster has left the thousand yard, oh Joe, Because if you average it out, that's like sixty yards a little over sixty yards of the game. So when it was twelve, if somebody got a thousand yards, you know he put it work in work, yes, sir, even when you went to fourteen games. But the running back has had a resurgence, you know. And we talked to James Cook who had the call, and the running backs like, hey, we need to get this thing back to respectability the running back, we need a whole our part.
Speaker 3: And for the most part, they did it.
Speaker 1: B Jonne Robinson had over fourteen had over fourteen hundred yards.
Speaker 3: Dereck Henry had nineteen hundred.
Speaker 1: It's the first time a nineteen ohe yard Russia did not lead the league in Russia. Just go to show you what type of season saf Que had. Oh Joe, you should, Curry says, her marriage to Steff comes before they're four kids. I think for us, our relationship always comes first. Then we're parents, and that works for us because then you have two happy people raising kids in a house. So family sector in our lives always comes first. Oh Joe, like dislike you see you understand?
Speaker 2: He listen.
Speaker 5: I don't know the rules of marriage. I don't know the rules of marriage, you know, and the or the guideline of the rule book. And as a wife on the way you're supposed to induct yourself in the way things are supposed to go. But I'm assuming, if I used to carry your saying it, that is the way it's.
Speaker 2: Supposed to go.
Speaker 5: Now, my grandmother is no longer here to correct me if I'm wrong. My mother is no longer here to correct me if I'm wrong. So for me to be able to answer that question, I'm assuming that's the way things are supposed to go.
Speaker 2: Always husband first and kids after that. Yeah, a lot of a I think a lot of therapists say that.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Okay, Now, I was just, I was just, I was just gonna ask you. I've seen many scenarios. I'm not sure if you've seen them on Twitter before. If if if your wife is in trouble and your child is in trouble, you know, who do you say first? I've seen many scenarios like that, and and this this almost sound not sounds similar to that, but how she is picking the husband first, know, in general, in any scenario, and the kids come okay, okay, I mean look to each his own.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do my very best to stay out of people's home right their relationships, how they do things, because a lot of people, you know, hey, man, I can't believe you did that to your daughter, I can't believe that's how you was.
Speaker 3: But that's how I was.
Speaker 1: That's that's my home, that's how I raised, that's how I brought my kids up.
Speaker 3: So somebody else, hey, I believe that's that.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to do things with we First, we're gonna make sure we're happy. Then we If we're happy, everything is unison with us. The kids gonna be gonna be gucci. But obviously some people say, no, the kids first, kids come first. Well I know, my I know my grudmen might he wasn't no kids first, it will pop up first. Oh so so he even back then, even that if that's the traditional way.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, what Barnie Barny ate first?
Speaker 1: Right, he got what he wanted to watch it, and he we watched what he wanted to watch. Now, as the girls got older, my aunt's got older, they ain't want to watch the news all night. Right, So when he come home, we already know we had to turn the TV right so he'd be home. They come sit down, and you know, he like he wouldn't turn They get up and go to the room.
Speaker 2: By come back, y'all can watch what the hell y'all want ya?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody want to watch No Wrong in Concain and David Brinkley there, but what they're dudes all night. But you know, as you get older on your nuts, he wasn't interested anything else. I mean, he used to love Western Western when I was a kid. On you the Western were good, gun smoking off big you know, uh uh? I think Big Valley was another one. But yeah, that's the way my grandfather and grandmother was. My granny came first to him. Obviously, Bartie Porter came first and everything and the kids came next, right. That's that's how it was. It wasn't no if you asked Papa something and he said no, you go ask granted, well you got killed for that.
Speaker 2: That don't work. That listen, that that ain't work.
Speaker 5: As when I when I was young, now that there wouldn't be some times when I asked my grandma something, and then she suggests, how about you go ask your grandfather. But she not gonna say no anything. I'm gonna turn around and go ask my grandfather. Man, please not in that household.
Speaker 1: She already just say as you go, as you go as your papa and the funny thing because.
Speaker 3: You wasn't gonna say she wasn't gonna say yeah, nay anyway.
Speaker 1: It's him, he had you're gonna say no anyway. And if he said no, that was the end of thoe is it? You might run a life man. He can't do nothing.
Speaker 2: What you say? That on the who on the who? Bread?
Speaker 1: Okay, uh bad budday.
Speaker 3: Look here he quit.
Speaker 1: My grandfather told my aunts all the time, he said, I'm grumbling, stay grumbling.
Speaker 2: Leave you.
Speaker 1: He said, tell me what I more for I am at your place. Yeah, don't tell me. Ain't no hoper, no good. You know what in my place?
Speaker 3: Get you on.
Speaker 2: I ain't want the problems, and I ain't had you gonna love.
Speaker 1: This with Joe, this was I made sure I picked this especially for you. Get comfortable. There's a beat. There's a woman. She got married. She's vegan. The wedding was all vegan.
Speaker 3: Take a look.
Speaker 8: After her family ordered pizzas instead of eating her fifteen thousand dollars vegan wedding catering bride shared on Reddit that her and her now husband have been vegan for the past three years, so it only made sense that they have an all vegan wedding reception. Wedding came around. Everything was going according to plan until the bride noticed that her brother Tom was not in his assigned seat during the reception. Twenty minutes later, Tom returned carrying twenty boxes of pizza with his cousins and distributed it to the guests, saying that it was real food.
Speaker 1: Well, Joe, hold on that. Now, that's the bride fault. That's the bride fault. If you're having a wedding, or you're inviting people to a wedding, you have to pease of people at the wedding. If everybody at your wedding isn't vegan, you can't force me your vegan food, whether you paid fifteen thousand dollars for fifteen thousand dollars for it or not. And if you spent fifteen thousand on vegan food, you use a fool.
Speaker 5: Here's my language. I apologize. I apologize to the couple. You don't spend those fifteen thousand dollars on the food.
Speaker 1: Because you you invite people, you send out them, You send out what do you call it?
Speaker 5: You send out the invice right, invitations, yes, invitations. You make calls and ask who eats vegan, who is vegan and wants to play the vegan food those who are not vegan, then listen, you're pricing you might have spent one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Then that's if that's the case.
Speaker 3: Because antybody who eat that best with you in.
Speaker 2: Your that's the whole point.
Speaker 1: And only a select few people are going to be vegan that are coming to your wedding. So a you're gonna force everybody to eat something that they're not. That's not how you conduct yourself at a wedding. When you get married, you gotta pease your guests.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You got to have a look, I don't start. I appreciate you. I had been the ones. I had never been to a wedding reception, so I couldn't tell you what they have.
Speaker 2: But you probably you probably see.
Speaker 3: This is why.
Speaker 2: That's why we're going before the justice of the peace, and that way we go there time.
Speaker 5: Out, time out of time out. But if you get married, boy, I need the ceremony by ideo, I got justice of the piece.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to catch the what do you call that thing? They throw back the book. I'm trying to catch the bouquete. What you're talking about? I need to say, listen, I know when you get married, I already know who it is. I know who it's gonna be. Yeah, yeah, I want to be there. No, I ain't spent the first of all, I ain't spend that kind of money.
Speaker 1: Well wait, wait a minute, you don't have to. You can have a wedding for two thousand dollars. I can have a wedding for I can have a wedding for two seventy five the justice of a piece.
Speaker 2: But hungh, we listen. You need people want to see that you got family. You got family.
Speaker 1: You got my brother, my sister, my mom, my kids, her brother, her sister, her her mom.
Speaker 2: Boom boom, fifteen people crowded in the court room.
Speaker 5: You got about the Nightcap team, You forgot about the Nightcap moderators, You forgot about the fame of night Cap.
Speaker 2: All the people want to see y'all can see it on the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nah, nah, I need something. But if you go to the Jester coarterpiece, you just throw it in court. You throw the bouquet in court, then I'm gonna catch it in there. Well, what I guess they throw something else they throw a garden? What else they throw? They throw something there?
Speaker 1: That's for the women, ain't it?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: What the well? Who throw the garden?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's for the men?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Which one is for the men?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I ain't nobody throwing nothing? What you mean, ain't nobody throw it? Nigga throw the bouquet. You can't throw the bouquet at the in the in the jeer at the court house. Yes you can, if it's never been none before, you could do it.
Speaker 5: Hell, I couldn't celebrate when I was playing, but I still did it, didn't I Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna catch the bouquet and the garter. I'm catching both of them. Why you want to kill you already gonna be married? Who you.
Speaker 3: To?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know either. I got it. I got an idea, me too, I do too. Yeah, but look, your idea is wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the protocols are for wedding. Yes, I don't know. If you're kind of like you know, I mean, if you're going, if you come to my wedding expecting to seafood, ain't gonna be nothing Because I'm allergic to it. So if y'all come, youre think y'all eat crafter and lobster, lobster, crab legs, scallop, shrimp, oysters.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna it.
Speaker 1: Ain't happening like that right right now, y'all have some some barbecue. I like barbecue. We will have some hogs tails. You go get messy. So hey, hey, babe, go ahead take your dress off because.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you, let me take let me tell you something. Let me tell you about my wedding. See my wedding is.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a melting pot of different and ethnicities, foods. Okay, So whether you're Haitian, you're yelling, yell Latino, you're Jamaican, you're behaviing, it's gonna be. It's gonna be a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't paying extra for all that.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: I ain't paying for all that.
Speaker 2: Ain't say you ain't had to pay for it. You ain't got to pay for it.
Speaker 1: I already got the caterers, already got the caterers, and they' doing it. Yet they're doing it out of love, out of love for me in Nightcap. My wedding theme is the Nightcap Wedding, and we're gonna stream it live on Nightcap. No, what you mean about fifteen thousand dollars for all vegan food, that's that's me. First of all, you know your family. You know your family.
Speaker 2: Don't get down like that.
Speaker 1: You know your family don't get down like that, don't you. I know my I know what my family for the most part, I know what my family eat and what they won't eat. So why would I bring something that just me and my wife would eat? Right, I already know my kids not eating that. My sister, my mom, my brother, they not eating that. My homeboy not eating that. So now we spend fifteen.
Speaker 2: Thousand or whatever we spent for the food, then it's going to ways.
Speaker 5: You know what she spent fifty She spent fifteen thousand dollars thinking about herself, not nobody else.
Speaker 2: They getting thousand dollars thinking about ourselves.
Speaker 5: Not the guests. I'm thinking about the guests. I'm thinking about the people. I want you to have a good time at my wedding. There's a reason why I might have a live band. There's a reason I might have Kiki White singing. Uh, there's a reason I'm gonna have Brian mcnight singing. There's a reason why I'm gonna have you know, I got another surprise.
Speaker 2: I don't want to tell nobody.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: There's a reason I'm having different dishes from different ethnicities and backgrounds at my wedding because I'm gonna everybody enjoy theirself. There's a reason why I'm having a karaoke machine with a tell with a five thousand dollars prize whatever to sing the best song.
Speaker 1: Well, you need to have my noisters. I need you to have fried squirrel. I need you to have baked raight cool, have bull dicking.
Speaker 3: Onions, bull nicking onions.
Speaker 2: I need we need you have some of that ugs tails, pig tails, turkey decks, pig feet.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I canna have I'm gonna have. I'm gonna have three of those. I'm have three. I mana have three three three three of them country meals. Right now, I can't I can't give them all because you can't take up.
Speaker 2: All the room. I'm making feet. I'm having a section for you. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: I got you chicken feet.
Speaker 2: I like I like chicken feet. I like chicken feet. Oh that was funny about bull. What y'all butter y'all better? Wake up bull? What bull nicking onions? That was funny. That was funny, Yes.
Speaker 3: Sir, oh choke.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Scientists have discovered that cockroaches milk is four times more nutritious than cow's milk. So this milk contains protein crystals, rich in essential amino acid energy, dense nutrients, making it a potential food source.
Speaker 3: I never know.
Speaker 1: They line, they line all my I'll be like mister Gray, I'll be like mister Glass. Hey, they line like Samuel Jackson. Every time I take a step is break? I ain't drinking no cockroach milk? And answer to me this, answer me. How does the scientists know who do they do to test on?
Speaker 5: Don't don't tell me about you ran the test on lab rats and lab rats drinking cocker roach milk compared to the lab rats drinking regular milk and using that as your scientific study to say that cockroach milk is more better or it's better in any way.
Speaker 2: Man, if you don't.
Speaker 1: Stop playing, stop playing with us, Stop playing with us, man o Joe, it's twenty twenty five. Now, all of a sudden, cock roads milk, yeah, road hit. Okay, will I tell you what, O Joe, We're gonna get us a show? Un can O Joe eat? First place we going? We're going downside? I know this place bull dick and on youons me and you now you know what it was. One thing about it, I try anything. I won't try to dick. I don't eat the bull. That's what I'm talking about. I think this is I'll do anything once. Nah, I ain't tried no cockroach milk.
Speaker 2: Man, ain't nobody come on, come on, come on, that happened?
Speaker 5: Oh wait, wait a minute, what happened? If you were on the show fear factor, your factor, you ain't gonna try it?
Speaker 3: Nope, I ain't going on fear factors. I'm saying. I mean, I remember fear factor.
Speaker 1: There are some things that I could eat right, like them wrong, the wrong stuff.
Speaker 3: But I ain't eat no cockroach. I ain't eat no bugs.
Speaker 2: Oh now listen, not ants chocolate covered in to the delicacy, and some and some.
Speaker 1: Cooks they have no chock. They have no chocolate. A little it'sh they would eating. I was just above god.
Speaker 2: No hell no, I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I've traveled in some countries where frog legs, frog legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, frog legs, pigtail, chicken feet, chicken necks.
Speaker 2: I've had all that, mountain oisters, hogs and cattle. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've had.
Speaker 2: Turkey, turkey oysters.
Speaker 1: You ain't No turkey had oysters, didn't he turkey turkey balls?
Speaker 3: They were place.
Speaker 1: There were this place in Greenley outside of Greeley called Bruce's, and they was famous for mountain oysters, and they had them all.
Speaker 2: They had turkey, they had cow, they had hog and you know, hey, hold on, so hey you et you eat chillings too, right? No?
Speaker 3: Hell nah?
Speaker 2: Oh hit you go?
Speaker 1: So you eat frog legs, eating all that stuff you name it, But you won't chitlings They stink too bad?
Speaker 5: What you mean?
Speaker 1: If you have someone that knows how to clean chilling is right, there shouldn't be no problem with what you eating them.
Speaker 2: That's a lie. Chitling steak.
Speaker 1: When they're clean correctly and cook correctly, they do not smell. They do smell, and I don't want them, So I eat the mall. I eat the mall hold on, So frog lais the stink pig fee I don't know piggy don't no, big old bad I met with pig feet. I go, I go to say, hey, we go to cors. Go and get that big old jar right now and go get them. Yeah, but I'm saying they stink, though they stink the same way chitling stink chitling's Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: He at some point you're gonna have thieve off. Now, we just talked about this at.
Speaker 2: The top of the year.
Speaker 5: I'm a father saying in twenty twenty five, you're gonna try new things. First, listen, two things, two things I need you to write down for me. Two okay, that you're gonna do before the year ends. You're gonna try chillings and you gonna eat some asks a dunk feeld give me your chilling. Give me a plate of a five pound bucket. Give me a five pound bucket. Bad you and you and you out of jass, down with out Joe. Give me the bucket of chit list. Okay, okay, let's take the one off the list. Chillings and at least sucking toes. Missionary with curse icelings on. You gotta live, man, I'm telling you not.
Speaker 2: Gonna make it like this.
Speaker 5: You talk about getting married, ain't nobody marry you at the Justice Center if you ain't sucking no toes.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you give miss being Nasty my number yesterday? You see being nasty?
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh oh, you know I forgot that. I'm gonna send it to her. She in a chat. Well she's what she said. Yeah, be nasty. You come in here.
Speaker 7: You heard what she said? He you're looking for you? Uh yeah, yeah, don't be scared. Now, this is your time. This is your time to shine. Hey, you talk about super Bowl. This this is your super Bowl in life. This your is to show super Bowl? Hey, on, what's really going.
Speaker 5: On your Roasmark said, I need you did by take for them things?
Speaker 1: Get me, don't let us down. Don't let the chat down. There, y'all, go don't let the chat down. But you're you and men be nasty, I'm telling you. And that's a movie you can make right there.
Speaker 3: Boy man, Yeah, you'll be off. Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got hey, y'all you blushing to look at you blushing?
Speaker 3: Badge?
Speaker 2: You trying to give me?
Speaker 3: You try to get me kicked off of YouTube.
Speaker 2: We ain't. We just got back in YouTube. Good crazy.
Speaker 1: We didn't coach, We didn't say nothing bad. We just said MS being nasty. She sent a message to you yesterday. So I responded to her message and said, I can send you his number, sister.
Speaker 5: Now, I don't want to be disrespectful and just give her your give her your number without your consent or agree there right now, you can let the people know on the on the chat, you can let her know if it's okay.
Speaker 2: Now, if you can send to me sending her your number, then so be it.
Speaker 5: Or I could just tell her cis sliding in the DM sliding with him, and here respond you need Jesus.
Speaker 3: Oh, we didn't go to We didn't go to Bible study. This is hey.
Speaker 5: I just got baptized last week because the last one was wearing off.
Speaker 2: So I know I'm good now, I know everything in my life don't reset.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't the salt water, cause them sins ain't flowed away. But that that's why. That's why I asked the beginners. I asked her, I repent it.
Speaker 2: Mad, wonder what did somebody was talking about? Miss being nasty?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: If you the company you already I should have known you were the rack smack dad in the middle of bulljy.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: Listen, she saw a picture of you BT posted on top of the of the picture of you. You were sharp too. Now you are sharp now, ain't gonna lie to after a casket sharp. She sent a mess I saw you games too.
Speaker 2: Yes, hey that's hey, that's my uncle ever boy.
Speaker 3: Oh he put out. He put thath on too.
Speaker 2: Hey he put it on. Now at the level.
Speaker 5: Now I need I need to go to those type of places, red carpet events where I can I can put that that type of tire on.
Speaker 2: But I don't go nowhere like that.
Speaker 5: But listen, she wrote something on top of the picture, because you were sharp. Now, I ain't gonna lie to you at ten to ten years a ten she said. I don't want to say what she said. But I went on top of the message and said, listen, sis, I can see his number if you need be.
Speaker 2: I ain't see it, and I left it at that. It's up there. Chance send it to him. Somebody please send it to him. Yeah, yeah, y'all send it to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she wants you all listen. It's twenty twenty five. Y'all been going at it for two years now. You might as well make it happen. Y'all make a good couple too, Boy, are you bad? Look at you know what? Man, I ain't gonna I'm able to mil that down there. I just want you to live a little bit, that's all. I want to be able to live that a lot, man, you know, just I.
Speaker 2: Mean, hey, that that they were killing me at the show. That was funny.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: I reposted that on my story.
Speaker 3: Well I have mercy.
Speaker 2: Listen, Hey, I'm the best wing man you can have. I want to see you happy.
Speaker 3: I want to tell y'all think I'm ever to be able to live this down chat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, not as long as I'm here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you know I know you like it too, Uncles.
Speaker 2: You've been bushing for the past twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you don't pull hustler, you know.
Speaker 1: You don't hop Hey, every time I say this being nasty, you you hit that shy guy from the five Heart Beats.
Speaker 3: You know, we play brother.
Speaker 1: Ojo woman says a man giving low effort after he sends money for a lunch good morning, good morning. Cash you after thirty dollars. I know it ain't much, but lunch on me. Honestly, I'm so over these low effort. Just keep effort. You don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: Thanks though, See that that's see that's the problem. Just unbreathable.
Speaker 3: She sent it back to itim moo, you send.
Speaker 2: It back to him?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, So listen, that's that's that's thirty dollars less that she had. She ain't even had thirty She ain't had no money. Well, you know, she might have had money anyway. She might have had money anyway. But again, that come from the men. That come from the men that leave with money. It's easy to track the women and get what you want much faster when you leave with money. It's it's very it's very very easy, very easy. That's why most of the men with the money getting all the goddamn women. You hear me, Because the situations like that, women don't appreciate us man's generosity. Listen, I don't have much, baby, but if you hungry, he go thirty dollars, he go thirty dollars out my check. I don't make much every two weeks, but I'm gonna give you that off because.
Speaker 3: I want to What about this tubestak?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: What about this tubsteaks? You can eat tuesteak? Come on, you can't do that. You can't do that. You can't you can't approach. You can't approach like that.
Speaker 2: You that's too I.
Speaker 3: Ain't approach with no money.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you money off the rip? I said, see what you're saying? What I mean? You're right?
Speaker 3: I mean coming after, I mean, come on with Joe. I mean that.
Speaker 1: I mean how you open up a conversation and like send money. Well, but you have to understand everything.
Speaker 5: You You're gonna pay indirectly anyway, so you might as well start off kicking it.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no cash out, So how I'm gonna get you the money?
Speaker 2: You tell it to? Come get it? Can I connect?
Speaker 3: I told you?
Speaker 2: I told you. Hey, listen, let me tell you something before you go.
Speaker 5: Remember what my Bodo on Twitter says, right, let me read it to you when we're tab chat, y'all, listen to me.
Speaker 2: McDonald's is cheaper than therapy.
Speaker 5: And never forget you're paying for sex indirectly. Keywords indirectly, but the word relationship or marriage changes the narrative.
Speaker 2: Huh, let's let's let that sink in.
Speaker 5: I'm not a therapist, I'm not a counselor, but I know what the hell I'm talking about through experience, and nothing in life.
Speaker 2: Is free and love. Don't pay the bills. That was a good one, right there. I need to write now, I gonna write that down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but don't you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, the thing that takes me off the most is being ungrateful. I don't care how big or how small it is. Fact, let me know that you appreciate because it didn't have to I didn't have to do ish.
Speaker 2: At all, and and and it's what meant all.
Speaker 5: So men, you got to understand, no matter how much you want to give, stay within your financial lane. Stay within your financial lane. I don't care who it is. Don't allow these women to be a salary cap casualty. Stay within your financial lane. If you scroll through instagrams, look at the instagrams, If you look at her pictures and you see that you can't maintain the image that she's trying to portray, keep scrolling.
Speaker 3: Let it go. Yeah. If you can't part.
Speaker 2: It, don't even send no message. Don't even send.
Speaker 3: It's okay to win the shop. Yeah, that's saying what I have no red?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm looking like man, I showed wish one day I could go into the hard winsdon a Tiffany x y Z. Yes, sir, you look at these women, bro, you know you know, so she got a burken bag wich is more than you make in three months?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What she? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 3: Stop? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And matter of fact, even if the burger back ain't real, which it isn't half the time, because you have to you have there's a line. There's a line for burkins, and I'm not even you ain't just walking in there buying no burger anyway. So that's a whole nother story. But fellas, learn to accuage. It's simple.
Speaker 2: Learn to accuage. It's okay that they're there.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 5: There are simple women out there that will enjoy and be happy and grateful that you send them thirty dollars for lunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grateful. Remember staying in financial lane. Don't allow these women to be a salary cap casualty. Okay, accuage simple, Okay.
Speaker 2: You ain't got it. I ain't got it, But I'm sorry, I ain't got it. I ain't got.
Speaker 1: It, and they're gonna guilt you. I thought I thought you was a little high roller. I thought you was a big ball. They're gonna hit you. I thought you was a real a real ni, a real ninja or I thought provider.
Speaker 2: Huh, don't fall for that manipulation. Don't fall for that. That ain't mean I ain't got it. My money jumped funny last week. Got the fact I got it. I got it, and I ain't sending it. Uh, you gotta wait till the interest rate come down. Right now, the interest rate for a little high. Right now, the interest to high. I gotta wait to the interest rate dropped down. Once you get under three percent, I'll let you boy. Hold on. I'm gonna write your check, but don't cash it till this date.
Speaker 5: Now you cash it early, the money ain't gonna be.
Speaker 1: There March second, twenty never. That's what I'm a post dated check for. That's where you can cash it. Man, I say, I don't know who the last time I wrote a check. Don't Joe check this without and that's funny. A woman Susan forrat a fertility clinic after the embryo mix up led to the birth of another child, another couple of child. There's a lot of misinformation swirling, so it's important to note the woman, Christina Murray, is suing the clinic over distress, not because the child was black, but because she loved the child she gave birth to and was forced to surrender him to the biological parents.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 5: So she had to surrender the child that she thought was hers to the biological parents.
Speaker 2: So where is her child? That's what I want to know. This is the story. The story's not finished because where's her actual child? Or am I tripping here? It was never implanted. Oh lord, so she had the right to sue.
Speaker 1: So he was never implanted in somebody they implanted it, right, Her egg was never implanted. Somebody else's egg was implanted in her. Oh so her egg never got implanted. Oh someone else's egg got implanted in her. She carried it to her birth it and obviously she's like, damn, oh okay, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I love it. And they say, now you got to get that one back?
Speaker 2: Ye are you backing like that?
Speaker 5: Just like I said at the grocery store, here, bring to your seat and return it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that that I mean I can imagine. I mean, you give birth to a child. I mean, you give birth to the child. Now you're not thinking that something happened. You carry that for nine months?
Speaker 2: I mean your back hurt, your heart burn, yeah, naxious, Yeah, And I understand her frustrations.
Speaker 5: And listen, I'm not saying I don't know what it's like to be a woman and to carry a child.
Speaker 2: But I've had kids.
Speaker 5: I've had I've had many of them, and I've been there through the tedious process of it from month one to nine and therefore after, So I understand and understand how she feels in the connection with that child, not just when the child was born, but from month one to nine. So I kind of I emphathize with her. I understand her reason for suing. And you know, I think money. Money is in my cure. It my cure depending on how well it gets. Hey, I mean, the thing is, I mean, you look at it on y'all be like with damn, I don't.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I said tall, dark and handsome, But I mean, y'all took this literally, So I can imagine. I can imagine she was. She was she was upset because she thought Hey, she's gonna have she had a child. He was gonna love the child as if it was on because he thought it was and then boom.
Speaker 2: So hopefully, Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she can do it, have it again, or she can get the egg and plant it or her egg.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's happened to it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's in a lab somewhere, but whole the situation gets rectified where she's able to have.
Speaker 2: A child of her own most definitely.
Speaker 1: All right, no church. Time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A. Oh we're finnah going ready bom feeling good tonight, boy, I dodne have me adapt to.
Speaker 5: I'm not getting off listen, I ain't getting off. Asked, all right, one more one more segment.
Speaker 3: Do something. We're doing the saving right now. Q and eight.
Speaker 1: Aaron Oa says, I was looking at my dad's fraternity paddle and I got flashbacks of the worst whippings I ever got.
Speaker 3: That's the worst whipping you guys ever received.
Speaker 2: Oh oh that's me. That my my my worst whooping. I never figure.
Speaker 1: My grandfather had a powder blue uh Diesel Diesel Mercedes UH similar.
Speaker 2: To like the S five hundred all. Obviously they weren't that big.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a diesel guind. They don't win church. They didn't win the church and left me to do the chores in the house. They didn't even make me go to church. Why I decided to get in the car. We had the.
Speaker 5: Iron gate, the old iron gates back in the days, the old iron steal. I try to pull the car out to wash it. There was no need for me to pull a car out the driveway to try to wash it. Why the rife wender got caught on the edge of the gate. The rifender got caught on the edge of the gate.
Speaker 3: So I got caught and drove over the gate.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the fender. No.
Speaker 1: I was going out back, but I went just too close to the side the right and they got on the edge of the gate. So I'm thinking, oh, it's cool. I don't know how to drive. I don't have no license.
Speaker 2: Unk. I'm about thirteen fourteen. I think maybe if.
Speaker 5: I keep going back, it a free to pull the ball now total god damn right, fendof, And it's it's Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's Sunday. They came home.
Speaker 5: I got tored up twice, and here I am. I'm screaming. My granddaddy got me paying. He holded me by my wrist, so I can't going nowhere. And I'm trying to run a circle, so I really can't go nowhere. So he teared me up and he talked. You know, back then when every time they lick you, they talking. I told yo, you know what, not to be out there touching stuff. You ain't got no being of touch, and you're supposed to be in the house.
Speaker 2: You're trying to say.
Speaker 5: Right after he finished, who do you think next.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's y'all coming from church and y'all acting like the devil.
Speaker 1: So right, I ain't never I ain't never got to be like that ever again. I ain't never touching people.
Speaker 2: Car.
Speaker 5: I ain't never touched my grandma, my grandaddy car after that ever, again, the worst whooping I ever got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, man, oh Joe, we whisped we were going fishing.
Speaker 3: You know, Granny said, we going fishing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know what I do, Oh Joe, I go in the ditch, I dig the baits. Got me a cut me a milk jug, Yeah, cut it.
Speaker 3: Cut the top of it off. I got it. I got I'm talking about I got.
Speaker 1: We call them a red wigglers, okay, yeah, nightcrawlers jumping jacks, jumping jack. We wasn't red wigged. They were jumping jack. They called them nightcrawlers jumping jack. O Joe, I'm the only one. It was me, Spanky, Arnell, Eugene Laddy. Ain't nobody else digging no baits. Fact, nobody dig no baits. So we going fishing, get the world. I did all the work. I did all the work, O Joe. I got my base. I feeling good about myself. I got my cane home. My grandfather had already bottle dunk bottles of cane bromp me a cane pole, probably about three weeks earlier.
Speaker 2: Got my cane pole, got my got my red my orange.
Speaker 3: Stop on it. I'm good to go. Was I gonna kill them today, O Joe.
Speaker 1: So we get there, get to the place, they say, hey, hey, boy, give me them baits. Huh boy, give me them baits. No, Barney, No, that boy says he ain't gonna give me the bait. Hold on, you said no, I said no, O Joe, Lord, have mercy, and I know because granted, build a tattletale. She been a tattletale long as I've known him, right, man, Grandy say Barney. I asked that boy for them baits, and he said, no, Lord, have mercy, o Joe, Yeah, I was just like I was trying to explain to you why I said, Sea popp Sea papap. He said, let me see what type of ass you got man, O Joe, Oh Joe. I couldn't have been no morning, Oh Joe. I probably was about five or six, man, Oh Joe. The thing was he I was trying to do what you're gonna do, cause he had me by the rib but I couldn't run because they was he had me off the ground.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, that Joe, you beat me round.
Speaker 2: You're leting your Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, hold on, man, that made me fall up my damn chip MANA hurt my back, man, God, damn man.
Speaker 2: Oh man, ah shit, hurt me back? Bad? Oh Yo bad that joke he told me up so good man. But oh Joe, I oh yo, I was so oh cho I was so hurt, Oh Joe, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: You if you saw how many baits I had, Oh Joe, I guarantee you, I had baits. If we could have finished for for three or four days, I wouldn't run out of baits, O Joe, man, But I already knew Papa was kind of like chill unless granted, said Barney, you know that boy. You know that boy. Them boys did this. Barney you know that boy said that. But my brother got the worst whipping two times. One time it was my fault when I set the field on fire. The next time, the next time it was his fault. O Jo.
Speaker 2: We sitting down there, we let it feel. It was dry to Ojo Man.
Speaker 3: I struck that.
Speaker 2: I struck that match, Ojo.
Speaker 3: It was gone.
Speaker 1: He said, go home, go to the house and tell Pop about somebody said the field on fire. Oh you have a pair of short yeah, no shirt? You know, Hey, At you have no shoes on. You run faster, y'all know what I'm talking about. Back in the country, he take them shoes off. You're gone, Bapa. Somebody set the field on fire. Ain't nobody been down there with you two boys? Spanky said, the field on fire. I'm gonna tell yo, Joe, m hmm. Hey, we ain't gonna come on to it. We'll ask you about that and then the next time we played, we were played.
Speaker 3: We were playing, uh were playing softball.
Speaker 1: Same group because there's my oldest uncle Thurnie his ball, Laddie, Arnie, Eugene.
Speaker 3: They mainly came over and we played.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, my second cousin Robbie and Bernard, they was over you. So we all playing my brother up the back and they throwing the ball. Wouldn't let them get a chance to hit, and he cursed it. My aunt Bessie, she got a bug. She lead in the back. Little boy, I'm gonna tell Bonnie and now stop bought that nasty cussing. She ain't been ahead up. I said, okay, then do it again, y'all have mo fo s O b little boy, stop on that nasty cussing that I'm gonna tell Barnie Spaky.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't stop.
Speaker 2: Boy boy.
Speaker 1: Papa got home, Bonnie, you know one of them little boys out there we count o Barnie.
Speaker 3: He was saying some stuff I ain't never heard before. She oh, oh joe, She added.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Man Papa wanted her up? She was She was still in the car. Yeah, he pulled up. She talking to it from the car in the back seat man, Papa hit that door? Who did that cussing? Hey, look here, he was gonna ask you for one, So Joe, yeah, I didn't say we gave him up, but we all looked at Spanky. My grandma said, that's enough, hey, that you're gonna play Oh bad, lord have Burson? That man beat me so bad. But them bass on yo. I ain't want to go fishing no more.
Speaker 2: Every time my grandma said, boy, y'all want to go fishing, I started saying that y'all know, no, boy, there was some day, boy, there was to day.
Speaker 1: Kevin nor With My question is who are your top five Celtics all time? Lad Bird, Bill Russell, John Hamletchek, Paul Pierce.
Speaker 3: Right now as we speak, right now.
Speaker 1: Birds, so hamlercheck Pierce.
Speaker 3: I would go that.
Speaker 1: I left off Sam Jones, I left off Casey Jones, I left off Dave Cowen's I left off Tom Heinson. I left for Bob Coosey. All those guys got at least six championships. Some of them have ten championships. Bird three consecutive. He's the last man to win three consecutive MVPs eighty four, eighty five, eighty six, two time finals, MVP three championships.
Speaker 3: I won't even say anything about mister Russell second.
Speaker 1: Leading rebounding them all time, five MVPs, eleven championships in thirteen seasons.
Speaker 3: Nothing else needs to be said.
Speaker 1: I think when it's all said and done, Berg, I mean, Jason Tatum gonna kick somebody off by y'all out talking about Jason Tatum better than lard birdy y'all.
Speaker 3: But let me go and move there. I'm finy gonna move this.
Speaker 1: I'm fitter moved this one, big dog, Jalen, what's up walking on Joe?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I'm a Raiders. I'm a Raiders. Stay women Now?
Speaker 1: Should the Raiders go get Sam Donald and try to get T Higgins as well? That gonna cost a lot. Yeah, because you're getting guys in free agency. You gotta overpay together in free agency. Now, Sam Donald's gonna want, gonna want forty million, forty fifty million.
Speaker 2: Dollars on Joe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: T Higgins gonna want thirty.
Speaker 2: He deserved more than that, and he gonna get he gonna get. Well, you're gonna get more than that on the open market. Hey, well, you got my stomach hurt, and boy, my back hurt, man, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Man Hey Jakes tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So, guys, assuming all is well is women when the comeback player of the Year and defensive Player of the Year next year, any chance they get Cooper Flagg?
Speaker 3: Hope to see my Spurs in the playoffs again soon.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna get Cooper Flagg and Winby. That ain't fail.
Speaker 1: Well, it all depends on where they are in the draft. If they're in the lottery, they're the chance. The one thing about the Spurs when they getting a lot of it, they normally get. They got They got David Robinson, they got Tim Duncan, they got Wimby.
Speaker 2: They do it pretty good, right right right, Johnny Vegas.
Speaker 1: Question for both sorry if you've answered it before, but what are your hardest hits you took?
Speaker 2: That's easy? Uh? I was easy. Uh. Brian Russell Brian Russell played for the Cleveland Brown.
Speaker 1: Vike where he played for the Biking When he got me, yeah, you know we got you when he got me too? You know you do Miham And matter of fact, that's the the hardest hit I ever took in accident, the only hit where I actually got knocked out like he had. I was knocked out cold.
Speaker 5: Garbage time too We up and we was beating the rounds and Carson through a slant too high, and I went to go jump forward, knowing I couldn't get to it. Brian Russell caught me right up on the chin in Mohammad went flying. I was literally knocked out on the field. And that was it, that start that it's so funny as long as I played. That's the one hit that I'm like, gone out cold. Yeah, you head everything else, you know, I was okay. I got a bunch of I got a couple of them. Uh who got me? He got me up in Minnesota, hit me right up under my chin. Uh, there's a lineback I don't even remember his name, Mike Morton might have been his name for the Raiders.
Speaker 3: He got me.
Speaker 1: Orlando Thomas rested soul Minnesota. He caught me with the kneel of the chin. He got me. Hell I hit Chris Slade, knock my damnself out on Monday night football.
Speaker 3: Oh oh out of Robert Jones played for the Jets.
Speaker 1: He got oh, I got got I done, got my fair, I got, I got got oyo. Oh yeah, I got got dexe Jones. This is called without the ring. Uh oh, Joe or GMS y'all both have a solid have solid four players, but need a point guard. Who you taking big shot Chauncey Billups or CP three based off history and stats, but without a ring. Chauncey got a ring. Chaunton Puts Finals MVP with the Chris Paul. Chris Paul is a prototypical point guard. Led the league in assists. He was trement. C P three was a hell of a defensive player. You don't play as long as c P three played at the level of that he was played. Now he's not what he once was, but he's still he averaging what eight nine points a game, probably giving you a five six or sister game. You were nice, boy, You were nice in his prime. CV three with the Hornets, Right, yeah, yeah, Isaiah Land Coaster?
Speaker 3: What's good? Uncle o Joe? What do you guys? Who you guys see winning the Super Bowl? First?
Speaker 1: Lamar Josh Joe Burrow And what would be your lineup or dunk contest?
Speaker 3: You could use past the present players?
Speaker 1: Uh, Doctor Jay, Vince Carter, Zach Levine, Mac McClung, Dominique Wilkins, doctor j.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Who is the who is the super Bowl first? Lamar, Josh, Joe Ojoe?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one. You know.
Speaker 5: For me, I hate to be I would. I would love to see it, either either Joe or Lamar. I would love to see either one.
Speaker 2: I would. I would be happy with either one of them winning.
Speaker 5: Obviously, Lamar for obvious reasons, get that monkey off his back. I think Joe was gonna have an opportunity to continuous to be there year in the year out, as soon as we fix the issues that we need to fix on, you know, on the deepest side of the ball, because we know we can go, We can score points. He had the only problem we score for if we score forty the other team scoring forty five, that's the.
Speaker 2: Issue with us now.
Speaker 5: And the outside of that, you know, I really want to see Lamar coys that god damn lombarded man and bring that thing on back home, the pomping up so he can play freely, if you know what I mean, play freely?
Speaker 3: Right? How many guys could he have it?
Speaker 1: I put Aaron Gordon in there too, even though he didn't win, he should.
Speaker 3: Have won one.
Speaker 2: He got bunnies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh big dd either one unking old Joe. Between the two of you, you who was the better trash talker? And when y'all really talking that ish.
Speaker 2: I mean I did trash talk was more entertainment though.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I got. I got, y'all. I'm legendary.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm legendary. What you're saying legendary. I'm a professional trash talking. Hey, listen, I wrote the book on trash talking.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'll let you write the preface in my book. The preface, the preface in my book. I'm the Richard.
Speaker 3: I'm the o G.
Speaker 2: No, you're not the o G. I'm I'm on the cover of the book. Bad. It's bad you gar me. See listen, you the old testament.
Speaker 1: I'm the new Testament of trash.
Speaker 2: I talked to me. Now I feel good, let's do it.
Speaker 3: I was I was held back at back the day we're talking.
Speaker 1: You know, I just talk filthy, big nasty y' hugging on your grass on the image a ward. How about the trades? Stay with me? Now gets his money? Oh your gets his award? And thunk codes sounds like even trade to me. Shout out the ash of the crew. Keep moving forward.
Speaker 3: Oh child, ain't got the award I.
Speaker 1: Get with my NA when my end up a CP award that was for club Shape, Well ship, I'm part of that too, Uh BT.
Speaker 2: Award with club shape shape. Okay, I'm a part of club shape shape.
Speaker 3: You got the Webby?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. So I'm I'm a part of club sche too. You got the Webby? Oh Joey, I got the Webby. I'm saying I want me and.
Speaker 1: We don't have the We're the only one that we don't have is the Signal Award. We don't know where that is.
Speaker 2: Can you give me?
Speaker 5: Can I get a replica of the BT Award? So I can I can feel like I'm a part of it, of the family.
Speaker 3: What the the Hip Hop Award?
Speaker 2: No, the na A c p Oh that's about Sophie too. Let me see it. No, this is the BT Okay, send me send me that one. Uh what you mean? Seen you?
Speaker 3: Oh joe It says club shape shape.
Speaker 1: Okay, club shape shape, nightcap. It's all under the same umbrella. Hey, send me one of them, Send me one of them. Listen, see, I ain't won no super bowls.
Speaker 2: I ain't won no national championship, not one thing about it. And in this second, in this back half of life, I need. I won every award, So I want you. You got go.
Speaker 3: Were the wedding? Oh you got this?
Speaker 2: Yeah I got that? Yeah that that ain't and up, I.
Speaker 3: Won't think we might be again.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, and we might as well be. We we're running the show right now.
Speaker 2: And then I'm going this what commercial without the Fox? Hey, well send me with them too. That was in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Man, okay, oh Joe, you were supposed to send me my money. Oh, you're supposed to give me my money in New Orleans, bro, I could.
Speaker 2: Have swore I told you to get you that money in blood.
Speaker 1: Though, Okay, put a bounty on your head. She had the pope and the hip hop community recently lost Miss Biola Waters Wallace, mother of Notorious b ig what's your favorite Biggie song?
Speaker 2: Oh? Give Me give Me the Loop?
Speaker 3: No, my favorite?
Speaker 1: The story the story told. I don't know the title of the song. Chat helped me out real quick. Chat, I don't know the title of the song.
Speaker 5: The one you tell the story about the basketball player coming home the next player he told the story. I just don't remember the name of the song that is. That's one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: I like Big because it was the storyteller obviously outside of just having outside of just rapping.
Speaker 2: He told stories. Chat. Help me out. What's the name of the song? Did they did they put it in Chat yet?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Juicy? Uh? Story to tell? Oh?
Speaker 5: Story, Yeah, that's it. That's that's that's it, story to tell. But that's that's my favorite. I just I just couldn't remember the name of it off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace, Miss Biola Wallace j two one three out of the heye unkin O Joe. Who are some of your favorite R and B artists are the eighties and nineties?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, and where do I even start?
Speaker 1: Luther Teddy, Donnie Hathaway, Pee Bowl, Babyface, Uh ser.
Speaker 2: You know, whats the bars?
Speaker 5: Denise Williams, Got band Guy? Oh yeah, is Brothers Ltd. Jermaine Jackson, Leela James. I'm not sure if people know who that is, Luthor, Patty LaBelle Steve meet Wonder obviously, Tony Tony Tony.
Speaker 1: Oh that was that was music back then. Oh yeah, this is real music. I'm naming people people. I mean, I'm not sure if the chat even know about some of these people. I'm talking about Bobby Womack al Green after I'm out on Bobby after he did what he did. I don't fool Bobby.
Speaker 2: Lapping to Bobby what he did, what he did with Sam Cooked old lady. Okay, okay, okay, okay, I understand, I understand. I just understand.
Speaker 1: Cob out Leota Rose. Tomorrow is my birthday. You guys are gonna be live. So I figured i'd get my shout out to now. Happy early birthday to meet Leota. Happy early birthday. Hopefully you got something playing really really fun, many many more to come. Happy birthday, Yes birthday twin jadub Acron, please wish my beautiful wife Stephanie a happy birthday. Oh yo heard you could sing sing her quick Happy birthday, oh jok saying if I won't get and get you in trouble, Stephanie, thank you.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Ja Jada has been one of our one of our early early UH subs and followers supporters, and so Stephanie, happy birthday. We have a helping you and jadab have a very very special day. Enjoy this special occasion.
Speaker 2: But the request was for me to sing. No, We're not gonna sing last time we did that. No even happy birthday though, yes, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcap, brought to you by Boost Mobile, your marriage, boost Mobile Store or boost mobile dot Com to join their nationwide five G network. Today, I'm your favorite Uncle, Shannon Sharp, the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Honoreed the pro bowler Rob Water Extraordinary. That's chat o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and we thank you or you'll continue support. Make sure you support and check out Shay by Laportier. We have it in stock. If you can't find it in a city or a state near you, order it, we'll ship it directly to your door. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Go follow my media company page on all of this platforms. That's Shayshay Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We just dropped our Nightcap and Chill collection this month and we restock everything so super Bowl Shirts and hats bundle that dropped today. The link is penned in the chat. Supplies are limited, so please make sure you grab yours before they're gone, and when they're gone, they're gone. We want to send us special thanks for live backer Nakobe Dean for joining us talking about his experience in the NFL and winning the Super Bowl this year. That concludes Nightcap. We'll see you Wednesday. He's Ocho. Thank you for joining us. We're out.